PDA

View Full Version : The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 07:43 PM
Within a old forest far from man hidden behind great mountains beaming with life, and filled with wolves of all kinds here packs are formed! Pups are born, howls sing with the rising moon and peace is here.

But a shadow casts over the old land, for a wolf kind and wise just suddenly turned mad, killing his pack, scaring his mate and eating his pups alive. He was not normal. He was sick. And this was the first case of it soon more came to the light wolves once kind turned beasts by whatever this is. Blood has made the very ground red and trees became old and sickly when these wolves attacked, fighting against each other, ending lives and eating the bodies of the ones they hold dear.
However this cannot be passed on so easily, this sickness only catches those who have suddenly become sad, depressed, desperate and angry when they’re kindness falls this sickness hits offering power, strength and revenge.
But this can be cured.
It’s simple really... make them feel alive once more or kill them.
It’s all on you.

Make your pack, make your choice, fight against it or be killed.
Or save them.

Beware of the mad sickness... it takes all who fall in spirit... do not fall.

My ocs
Sasuke ( the first mad one): https://pre00.deviantart.net/2d7a/th/pre/i/2012/144/5/4/ref_by_atenebris-d50wn66.jpg
Is alone

Naruto ( the scared mate): https://tazihound.deviantart.com/art/Arrival-of-the-Birds-619183002
Has no pack at the moment
With scars here and there
Taken by sage :3

If needed I’ll make more soon
Packs: if you wish to make a pack just say the name of your pack and who leads it in other
Pack of stone: alpha is Cloud.
“ Fear” pack: alpha is Bloody mate Mistake sons are named Freak and pathetic. The alpha is mad
Pack of Falling Stars: Alpha Sage (MAD), Blink (M; Rubinaito ), Flicker (F; Rubinaito )

Forum
Name
Personality
Mad or not
With pack or not
Family
Sexuality
Love interest
Other
Questions

Static
November 21st, 2017, 07:53 PM
Name-Cloud
Age-17 moons
Looks -
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/16/fa/19/16fa19615890f9d13a3ae0fd53d104d1--white-coats-wolf-drawings.jpg
Personality -Tbrp'd
Mad or not -not mad
With pack or not -yes
Family -open
Sexuality -hetro
Love interest -open
Other -alpha of pack of stone
Questions-no

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Name - Dusty
Age - 10 moons
Looks - http://clipart-library.com/images/8TALAjzTa.png
Personality - TBRP, but expect Bravery and pushing on to stay Kind
Mad or not - Not mad
With pack or not - He a lone wolf
Family - They died from the mad wolves
Sexuality - Bisexual
Love interest - Open
Other - Dusty's a She
Questions - Would it be hard to make them feel alive again?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:13 PM
Yes depending on what happened that resulted in the sickness to take them. But it will always be hard since they have lost a part of thier mind to the sickness
Accepted! Both of y’all

Wildy~ =3
November 21st, 2017, 08:16 PM
Name: Melody
Looks [Normal]: Long-furred silver she-wolf with crystal blue eyes and a white music note marking over her left eye as well as a small white markings on her throat..
Looks [Fell (Mad)]: Same but with black fur, dark gray markings (Music note is in shape of a shattered heart) and blood red eyes.
Personality [Normal]: Kind, Singer, Melancholy but never lets it get to her, Wishful, Determined.
Personality [Fell]: Cruel, Savage, Always has tears running down face, Almost Zombie-Like.
Mad or not: Might be soon
With pack or not: Nah, but she might make one :D
Family: She doesn't talk much about them.
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: None yet.
Other ......
Questions ........

aleka!
November 21st, 2017, 08:21 PM
Name- Shatter

Age- 20 moons

Looks- this (https://orig00.deviantart.net/ba05/f/2007/150/0/7/talk_to_the_tongue_by_tanidareal.jpg) (though if it's too unnatural I can change it)

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- Nope

With pack or not- Pack of Stone?

Family- Maybe half brother to Cloud?

Sexuality- Pansexual

Love Interest- Open

Other- nothing

Questions- nope

Name- Dull

Age- 27 moons

Looks- boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmd7fehp30Bp6tmtwNqynLxg05Mxymu HJOEJ-9ag46biRJIulXcg)

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- mad, though sometimes it seems like she not

With pack or not- nope

Family- none

Sexuality- Asexual

Love Interest- none

Other- nope

Questions- none

Static
November 21st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Name- Shatter

Age- 20 moons

Looks- this (https://orig00.deviantart.net/ba05/f/2007/150/0/7/talk_to_the_tongue_by_tanidareal.jpg) (though if it's too unnatural I can change it)

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- Nope

With pack or not- Pack of Stone?

Family- Maybe half brother to Cloud?

Sexuality- Pansexual

Love Interest- Open

Other- nothing

Questions- nope

Name- Dull

Age- 27 moons

Looks- boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmd7fehp30Bp6tmtwNqynLxg05Mxymu HJOEJ-9ag46biRJIulXcg)

Personality- TBRP'ed

Mad or not- mad, though sometimes it seems like she not

With pack or not- nope

Family- none

Sexuality- Asexual

Love Interest- none

Other- nope

Questions- none
If your accepted,shatter can be in the pack of stone.its fine to be clouds half brother to

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:25 PM
Y’all accepted!!! :3

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
Name: "Fear" (original name was blizzard)
Looks: Once white coat now bloodstained, wild yellow eyes, sharp, jagged yellow teeth, muscular, frothing at the mouth.
Personality: Vicious, cruel, savage, completely insane, worships the "Fear" and forces his family to do the same.
Mad or not: Mad
With pack or not: He is the alpha of his own "Fear" Pack.
Family: His mate he calls "Mistake", and his sons, "Freak" and "Pathetic"
Love interest: His mate "Mistake"... if you can call it love
Other:N/a
Questions: N/a

Name: "Mistake" (once known as Russet)
Looks: Skinny, scar covered russet pelt that was once glossy, cream underbelly, once sparkling green eyes, now a shell of a she-wolf, ribcage sticking out and constantly injured.
Personality: Skiddish, scared, quiet, agrees with everything to try and avoid the savaging.
Mad or not: Not mad... Just terrified
With pack or not: Stuck in "Fear" Pack.
Family: Her sons and unborn pups.
Love interest: See above
Other: She tried to escape once, but she was punished by watching one of her pups be slaughtered... She may never try again...

Name: "Freak" (would be known as storm)
Looks: Skinny but strong handsome dark grey male with sharp green eyes, very few scars, and a sort of confidence that his mother and brother lack.
Personality: Brave, ready to challenge his father, a rock for his mother, clever, caring.
Mad or not: No
With pack or not: "Fear" Pack
Family: His mother and brother
Love interest: He could have a love interest and promise her that he'd escape to be with her. (mention me if you interested)
Other: He's planning on becoming strong enough to challenge and kill his father.

Name: "Pathetic" (Would be known as Burn)
Looks: Scrawny, runtlike albino male covered in scars and fur starting to stain with his own blood, weak, and quite frankly, pathetic.
Personality: Whimpering, sniveling, terrified, dependent on his brother, too scared to try and escape.
Mad or not: No.
With pack or not: "Fear"
Family: Bro and Mom
Love interest: If his brther finds a girl, he might crush on her... Otherwise... (I mean, look at him...)
Other: N/a

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Name: "Bloody" (original name was blizzard)
Looks: Once white coat now bloodstained, wild yellow eyes, sharp, jagged yellow teeth, muscular, frothing at the mouth.
Personality: Vicious, cruel, savage, completely insane, worships the "Fear" and forces his family to do the same.
Mad or not: Mad
With pack or not: He is the alpha of his own "Fear" Pack.
Family: His mate he calls "Mistake", and his sons, "Freak" and "Pathetic"
Love interest: His mate "Mistake"... if you can call it love
Other:N/a

Name: "Mistake" (once known as Russet)
Looks: Skinny, scar covered russet pelt that was once glossy, cream underbelly, once sparkling green eyes, now a shell of a she-wolf, ribcage sticking out and constantly injured.
Personality: Skiddish, scared, quiet, agrees with everything to try and avoid the savaging.
Mad or not: Not mad... Just terrified
With pack or not: Stuck in "Fear" Pack.
Family: Her sons and unborn pups.
Love interest: See above
Other: She tried to escape once, but she was punished by watching one of her pups be slaughtered... She may never try again...

Name: "Freak" (would be known as storm)
Looks: Skinny but strong handsome dark grey male with sharp green eyes, very few scars, and a sort of confidence that his mother and brother lack.
Personality: Brave, ready to challenge his father, a rock for his mother, clever, caring.
Mad or not: No
With pack or not: "Fear" Pack
Family: His mother and brother
Love interest: He could have a love interest and promise her that he'd escape to be with her. (mention me if you interested)
Other: He's planning on becoming strong enough to challenge and kill his father.

Name: "Pathetic" (Would be known as Burn)
Looks: Scrawny, runtlike albino male covered in scars and fur starting to stain with his own blood, weak, and quite frankly, pathetic.
Personality: Whimpering, sniveling, terrified, dependent on his brother, too scared to try and escape.
Mad or not: No.
With pack or not: "Fear"
Family: Bro and Mom
Love interest: If his brther finds a girl, he might crush on her... Otherwise... (I mean, look at him...)
Other: N/a
Accepted!! :3

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 09:24 PM
Ah! Save Naruto for Sage. I'll make a couple of forms.
Fair warning; Sage will be afflicted with the Sickness, and it'll take awhile for Naruto to break through to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:25 PM
Ah! Save Naruto for Sage. I'll make a couple of forms.
Fair warning; Sage will be afflicted with the Sickness, and it'll take awhile for Naruto to break through to him.
Alright! Accepted either way peep!

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM
(It's gonna be fun when a 5/6 year-old wolf tries to not get killed by an older wolf)

Wildy~ =3
November 21st, 2017, 09:33 PM
(It's gonna be fun when a 5/6 year-old wolf tries to not get killed by an older wolf)

(And when a 1 and a half-year old wolf turns into sans and dodges quite a few attacks from a much older mad wolf XP)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:45 PM
XD we’ll start as soon as rubinaito is finished with her forms :3

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Pack Information

Pack Name
Pack of Falling Stars

Alpha
Sage (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/0/0a/Anime-black-wolf-with-green-eyes-1312783.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170110020111) (MAD)

Beta
Open

Members
Blink (http://i66.tinypic.com/vym6ba.jpg) (M; Rubinaito )
Flicker (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/89/e3/e389e3ade7c2769f3977e4e7bbf68706.jpg) (F; Rubinaito )
[/URL]
Omegas
Open

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:30 PM
Accepted! Alright you crazy people! Let’s start! )
Naruto slept alone, in a cave far from his old home. Far from the bloodshed and memories that come to life. His eyes glowed as he remembered the very conversation that started this mess. That drove his former love to madness.

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke who was covered in the blood of his brother....who back than often flirted with Naruto who was kind back than despite the sins that brother has done but now. Sasuke thought he had to take care of it despite him being his only brother now they were speaking, Naruto was shaking and Sasuke acted coldly as Naruto spoke “ I tried... I really tried... but...”
Sasuke speaks “ But what?” He begins to suddenly growl and snap his jaws barking “ Do not lie to me!” He growls making Naruto step back a bit and speak quietly “ I do not know what you-“ Sasuke cuts him off “ You were running. That’s what I want you to say.” Naruto growls softly “ do I owe you now? Do I get to show that I am worthy of your sacrifices?!” He stands up bearing his teeth “ I’ve lived in this cage for you!! And not breath for you!!” He growls with tears in his eyes as he looks down “ you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I ever told you-“ he looks up hurt and pain in his sky blue eyes filled with tears “ and you tell me who won’t run”
Sasuke speaks again a bit more colder now “ You wanna know who wouldn’t run? ” He says coldly as he steps forward and speaks again in a dark husky voice “ Someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being alone” Naruto growls softly “ if you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me-“ This Time Sasuke was taken back now trying to make reasons for what he did “ I wasn’t suffocating I was trying to show you-” Naruto cuts him off with a loud bark “ you were trying to save me! “
Sasuke speaks quickly “ I was trying to save us-” Naruto eyes glowed as he snaps his jaws and growls “ THERE IS NO US!!” Sasuke eyes were wide now as Naruto continued “ THERE IS NO THIS!! “ he barks now Sasuke had tears in his eyes mostly in disbelief at what Naruto Said. Naruto continues “ THERE IS NO FUTURE!!” He growls loudly as he sits down beat and shaking “not anymore...” he says though broken sobs as Sasuke just.... steps back

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wipes it off “ .... not anymore “ he says as he begins to stand up and head out

Sasuke stood on top of a hill watching over the forest with glowing red eyes, he growls loudly as he suddenly howls loudly hoping to get a answer.... from his next victim.

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 10:56 PM
Accepted! Alright you crazy people! Let’s start! )
Naruto slept alone, in a cave far from his old home. Far from the bloodshed and memories that come to life. His eyes glowed as he remembered the very conversation that started this mess. That drove his former love to madness.

Naruto had tears in his eyes as he looked at Sasuke who was covered in the blood of his brother....who back than often flirted with Naruto who was kind back than despite the sins that brother has done but now. Sasuke thought he had to take care of it despite him being his only brother now they were speaking, Naruto was shaking and Sasuke acted coldly as Naruto spoke “ I tried... I really tried... but...”
Sasuke speaks “ But what?” He begins to suddenly growl and snap his jaws barking “ Do not lie to me!” He growls making Naruto step back a bit and speak quietly “ I do not know what you-“ Sasuke cuts him off “ You were running. That’s what I want you to say.” Naruto growls softly “ do I owe you now? Do I get to show that I am worthy of your sacrifices?!” He stands up bearing his teeth “ I’ve lived in this cage for you!! And not breath for you!!” He growls with tears in his eyes as he looks down “ you stand there and you think about what I have been doing and about everything I ever told you-“ he looks up hurt and pain in his sky blue eyes filled with tears “ and you tell me who won’t run”
Sasuke speaks again a bit more colder now “ You wanna know who wouldn’t run? ” He says coldly as he steps forward and speaks again in a dark husky voice “ Someone capable of being in a relationship, someone capable of being alone” Naruto growls softly “ if you were someone capable of being alone, someone capable of not suffocating me-“ This Time Sasuke was taken back now trying to make reasons for what he did “ I wasn’t suffocating I was trying to show you-” Naruto cuts him off with a loud bark “ you were trying to save me! “
Sasuke speaks quickly “ I was trying to save us-” Naruto eyes glowed as he snaps his jaws and growls “ THERE IS NO US!!” Sasuke eyes were wide now as Naruto continued “ THERE IS NO THIS!! “ he barks now Sasuke had tears in his eyes mostly in disbelief at what Naruto Said. Naruto continues “ THERE IS NO FUTURE!!” He growls loudly as he sits down beat and shaking “not anymore...” he says though broken sobs as Sasuke just.... steps back

Naruto eyes glowed a bit as a tear fell from his eye but he quickly wipes it off “ .... not anymore “ he says as he begins to stand up and head out

Sasuke stood on top of a hill watching over the forest with glowing red eyes, he growls loudly as he suddenly howls loudly hoping to get a answer.... from his next victim.

Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:05 PM
Sage sat in the light of the moon, his eyes closed and his body still. His black fur ruffled up slightly, a growl coming from deep within his body, a rumble that shook the earth beneath his paws and sent shudders down the spines of the two wolves before him. "I said I wanted a stag," He said, his voice soft; deadly soft, full of loathing and hatred. "And you brought me a scrawny little doe." He raised his paw and slammed it down on the ground, his green eyes flying open with rage in the swirling green pools. "This is not fit for a pup to eat." He growled, leaning forward. "What makes you think it is fit for a King such as I?"

"S-Sorry, Sage." Blink leaned back, his eyes wide open. "We couldn't find any full-grown stag, a-and there was just this little fawn s-so-" He snapped his jaws shut as Sage howled loudly.

"Silence!" Sage stood up, towering over Blink and Flicker. "Cease your despicable mumbling and fetch me something worth eating. Otherwise, you'll eat whatever scraps are left of this pitiful excuse of a deer." He snarled, and the duo raced out in terror.
Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:09 PM
Naruto ears picked up a bit hearing a howl very close by to him. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit as he begins to walk towards it eventually seeing the due running off in such a hurry leaving such a heavy scent of fear behind. He flicked his ear a bit even more curious now. Maybe some old alpha was mad at them for being lazy or something. His innocent mind wonders as he begins to walk again eventually seeing sage, a huge wolf with black fur and beautiful- he shakes his head getting rid of that thought as he crouched down watching him. His tail low and unmoving but his ears up and forward curious but unsure. Was he mad like Sasuke or just old? He tilts his head a bit he doesn’t look old though... he eventually just stands and speak loudly and as brave as he could sound. “ Are you the alpha?” He asks calmly
"Indeed." Sage turned his gaze to Naruto, his eyes cold. "What does a miserable worm want with me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:12 PM
"Indeed." Sage turned his gaze to Naruto, his eyes cold. "What does a miserable worm want with me?" He asked, arching an eyebrow.
His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM
His eyes glowed softly as he flicked his ear a bit “ to know. This was my forest until madness took over and ended my pack. I am seeking a new pack a new home one might say. I come from a pack of powerful hunters if you want proof that I am worthy of you than say the prey you want and I shall get it within a few minutes at best”
Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:24 PM
Sage scoffed. "Such a desperate beast, aren't you? You're lucky I'm in a good mood tonight. I'll send you out to hunt should my miserable pack comes back without food." He waved a paw, gesturing for Naruto to find a place to sit. As soon as he did so, Blink limped in with a whine.

"Sage!" The wolf knelt before the Alpha, his eyes wide. "Flicker, sh-she's hurt, she can't move!"

"Did you get the stag?" Sage asked, arching an eyebrow. "I have no time to help those who can't hunt."

"N-No, sir. W-We were about to bring down the st-stag wh-when-"

"Cease your insufferable whining you pitiful fool." Sage snapped. "If neither of you can hunt, then you are useless to me. Find Flicker and bring her back here. Naruto, go find the injured Stag." He ordered. "As for you and Flicker, Blink." Sage turned his icy gaze to the cowering wolf. "You can treat her yourself. If you are unable to continue hunting after the next full moon, you will no longer have a home here."

"S-Sir!" Blink weakly attempted a salute before darting back out.
He smiles as he stands up “ as you wish my lord.” He says playfully as he begins to walk by Sage his tail moved under sages chin as he passes by “ oh! Do you want any other prey on the way? I don’t think it’s too far and it’ll be easy and fast to bring it down. So if you want anything else with it.... like a fat rabbit or something?” He asks calmly as he looks at sage no fear in his eyes only a interest in the alpha

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:31 PM
He smiles as he stands up “ as you wish my lord.” He says playfully as he begins to walk by Sage his tail moved under sages chin as he passes by “ oh! Do you want any other prey on the way? I don’t think it’s too far and it’ll be easy and fast to bring it down. So if you want anything else with it.... like a fat rabbit or something?” He asks calmly as he looks at sage no fear in his eyes only a interest in the alpha
As Naruto passed his tail under Sage's chin, Sage bit down on the appendage hard enough to draw blood, but not tearing it off. "First of all, learn your place." Sage growled sharply. "Secondly, find whatever you want to eat. I have my reasons for wanting the Elk- your job is not to question it and do what I say." Sage snarled.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:35 PM
As Naruto passed his tail under Sage's chin, Sage bit down on the appendage hard enough to draw blood, but not tearing it off. "First of all, learn your place." Sage growled sharply. "Secondly, find whatever you want to eat. I have my reasons for wanting the Elk- your job is not to question it and do what I say." Sage snarled.
He growls loudly at the pain and simply flicked his tail away. “ My place huh? “ he laughs softly “ whatever you say “ he says as he takes off eventually within a few minutes or so. Naruto comes back with the large stag, he drops it carefully in front of sage “ I’ll be back I killed a other stag on the way let me go get it” he says simply as he begins to turn around

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:38 PM
He growls loudly at the pain and simply flicked his tail away. “ My place huh? “ he laughs softly “ whatever you say “ he says as he takes off eventually within a few minutes or so. Naruto comes back with the large stag, he drops it carefully in front of sage “ I’ll be back I killed a other stag on the way let me go get it” he says simply as he begins to turn around
Sage simply huffed, only faintly impressed by the speed. He neatly bit down on the Stag, severing the horn's from the head and placing them beside the stag. He then dragged the corpse away from the entrance and began nipping at different parts of the stag, severing the skin from the body and creating a thick pelt for cold winter nights. Afterwords, he dragged it over to the small pool of water and dumped it in, walking back over and savagely tearing into the stag without restraint, devouring it whole.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:42 PM
Sage simply huffed, only faintly impressed by the speed. He neatly bit down on the Stag, severing the horn's from the head and placing them beside the stag. He then dragged the corpse away from the entrance and began nipping at different parts of the stag, severing the skin from the body and creating a thick pelt for cold winter nights. Afterwords, he dragged it over to the small pool of water and dumped it in, walking back over and savagely tearing into the stag without restraint, devouring it whole.
Naruto eventually comes back with a other huge stag, he drops it by sage. “ there anything else?” He asks calmly watching him eat. Man can he eat! He tilts his head in curiosity wondering how hungry was he. “ ...” he looks behind him “ the others aren’t back...” Rubinaito

jaymoon
November 21st, 2017, 11:56 PM
Forum
Name blood ( used to be named moon )
Age 29 moons
Looks but with out the necklace (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/3c/49/403c49cc92e8348d759aed1dc4f93a36--fantasy-wolf-anime-fantasy.jpg)
Personality has never thought she was worth anything and with that she hated ones that said she was worth something and she was here for a reson the rest will be tbrp
Mad or not mad
With pack or not fear? if not then no pack
Family she killed them ecept her brother (fallen) who escaped
Sexuality bio
Love interest open
Other has red-green colour blindness
Questions

Forum
Name fallen
Age 29 moons
Looks only one tail (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/56/40/5c/56405c76d3a9f09fdce1b027a61c3e85.jpg)
Personality tbrp
Mad or not not but might soon if no one can help him with depreshon
With pack or not no
Family his sister blood ( still knows her has moon )
Sexuality straight
Love interest open
Other nope
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:57 PM
Forum
Name
Personality has never thought she was worth anything and with that she hated ones that said she was worth something and she was here for a reson the rest will be tbrp
Mad or not mad
With pack or not fear? if not then no pack
Family she killed them
Sexuality bio
Love interest open
Other has red-green colour blindness
Questions
:3 need name age but either way accepted!

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 12:02 AM
Name - Mint
Age - 4 moons
Looks - Tbd
Personality - Timid, shy, opinionated, goofy, playful
Mad or not - not
With pack or not - will hopefully find one
Family - unknown
Sexuality - unknown
Love interest - unknown
Other - She's merely a pup and will require a care giver at some point before she starves and dies or gets eaten by a mad wolf
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:04 AM
Name - Mint
Age - 4 moons
Looks - Tbd
Personality - Timid, shy, opinionated, goofy, playful
Mad or not - not
With pack or not - will hopefully find one
Family - unknown
Sexuality - unknown
Love interest - unknown
Other - She's merely a pup and will require a care giver at some point before she starves and dies or gets eaten by a mad wolf
Questions
Accepted!! Want Sasuke to find her? He may be mad but! ... he’s a bit sane :3

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 12:06 AM
Accepted!! Want Sasuke to find her? He may be mad but! ... he’s a bit sane :3
Whatever you want haha

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
Whatever you want haha
Hmmm yes! :waaah: you can go ahead and post unless you want me to post :3

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
Naruto eventually comes back with a other huge stag, he drops it by sage. “ there anything else?” He asks calmly watching him eat. Man can he eat! He tilts his head in curiosity wondering how hungry was he. “ ...” he looks behind him “ the others aren’t back...”

"..." Sage didn't reply, continuing to eat.

Blink and Flicker finally limped in, Flicker looking tired and frustrated, but scared as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:14 AM
"..." Sage didn't reply, continuing to eat.

Blink and Flicker finally limped in, Flicker looking tired and frustrated, but scared as well.
Naruto laughs softly as he looks behind him to see them. “ .... they’re back should I prepare the stag or ... punish them?” He asks calmly

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 12:24 AM
:3 need name age but either way accepted!
opps sorry i started this like 5 hours ago will fix

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:25 AM
Naruto laughs softly as he looks behind him to see them. “ .... they’re back should I prepare the stag or ... punish them?” He asks calmly
"Their punishment is eating that despicable thing." Sage growled briefly, tearing away from his meal for a moment to point at the frail, deceased fawn they had caught awhile back. "You can clean the pelt and reattach the horns." He gestured at the pelt before digging in again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:28 AM
"Their punishment is eating that despicable thing." Sage growled briefly, tearing away from his meal for a moment to point at the frail, deceased fawn they had caught awhile back. "You can clean the pelt and reattach the horns." He gestured at the pelt before digging in again.
He flicked his ear as he nods “ as you wish “ he says as he begins to walk over to pelt cleaning and doing whatever was needed of him. After a while it was done and in a rather skilled way. He always did this in his old pack so it was enough for him. He thinks for a bit than stands up “ is that all?”

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 12:32 AM
Hmmm yes! :waaah: you can go ahead and post unless you want me to post :3
Can you?

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
He flicked his ear as he nods “ as you wish “ he says as he begins to walk over to pelt cleaning and doing whatever was needed of him. After a while it was done and in a rather skilled way. He always did this in his old pack so it was enough for him. He thinks for a bit than stands up “ is that all?”
A muffled 'yes' was heard as Sage finished up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:35 AM
Can you?
Yes ma’am!)
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks up to the sky, dry blood on his pelt and his eyes were cold and almost demonic in a way as he walks. He was just walking with no plan in mind just trying to find his place. Trying to calm the mad. And mend a broken heart ... yet he just walks

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:36 AM
A muffled 'yes' was heard as Sage finished up.
Naruto nods as he begins to move away from them and lay down “ as you wish” he says simply as he lays his head down Rubinaito

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 12:45 AM
(anyone want me to put Dusty near their character(s)?)

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 01:02 AM
(anyone want me to put Dusty near their character(s)?)

sure um next to fallen maby?)
fallen gets up after taken a short nap and says out loud to no one "sister, moon why you used to be nice and kind sure you were shy but that does not mean you did not diserve happiness and now youve gone mad " he said as a tear went down his cheek and starts walking thinking about all the nice moments with moon sun and himself

( meh they have another sibling that died why not now sun moon and fallen XD )

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 01:13 AM
Yes ma’am!)
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks up to the sky, dry blood on his pelt and his eyes were cold and almost demonic in a way as he walks. He was just walking with no plan in mind just trying to find his place. Trying to calm the mad. And mend a broken heart ... yet he just walks
The gentle rise and fall of a pups tummy supposed it was alive, despite laying in reckless and distraught territory she appeared fine all but a few scratches and singed fur. The pack if drifting snow was one if the first packs to completely fall. Leaderless and abandon this's mad began to kill their offspring. As luck would have it mint seemed unharmed through the process.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 01:20 AM
The gentle rise and fall of a pups tummy supposed it was alive, despite laying in reckless and distraught territory she appeared fine all but a few scratches and singed fur. The pack if drifting snow was one if the first packs to completely fall. Leaderless and abandon this's mad began to kill their offspring. As luck would have it mint seemed unharmed through the process.
Sasuke ears pick up as he suddenly stops smelling the air. .... his eyes glowed a bit when he catches a pups scent not too far from him. He looks at the direction he smells it towards and begins to walk slowly almost carefully eventually he was looking down at the pup. Breathing but been though hell by the scratches and messy fur. He flicked his ear and speaks in a dark husky voice. “ Hello child ” He says simply

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 08:54 AM
To late? Sasukewolf (madness)
Name beast | sorrow
Age 18 | 21
Looks Beast (https://kazeravx.deviantart.com/art/Blackwolf-Practice-312233117). sorrow (https://roxis805.deviantart.com/art/Miles-wolf-form-314591414)
Personality tbrped
Mad or not beast is mad sorrow is mad but easy to get to
With pack or not both not
Family none
Sexuality homosexual | Homosexual
Love interest Sliver | deadmind?
Other sorrow is male beast is female
Questions nope!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:06 AM
To late? Sasukewolf (madness)
Name beast | sorrow
Age 18 | 21
Looks Beast (https://kazeravx.deviantart.com/art/Blackwolf-Practice-312233117). sorrow (https://roxis805.deviantart.com/art/Miles-wolf-form-314591414)
Personality tbrped
Mad or not beast is mad sorrow is mad but easy to get to
With pack or not both not
Family none
Sexuality homosexual | Homosexual
Love interest Sliver | deadmind?
Other sorrow is male beast is female
Questions nope!
Accepted!! XD I shall add Sliver and deadmind!

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 10:24 AM
Cloud sniffed the air,being cautious and making sure there was no sick wolves around.The white she-wolf decoded it was safe for now and sniffed the ground,a rabbit getting startled out of a bush.She immediately chased after it,coming back in moments holding it in her jaws.She started carrying it back to her small packs camp.
(Open)

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 11:48 AM
"MIIIIISTAAAAAKE!!!" Howled Bloody manically, frothing at the mouth with fury. Whimpering, his mate came to him with her tail between her legs. "Y-yes sir?" He lunged at her, lashing his teeth down her face, causing blood to spurt into the air and her to yelp in pain. "MISTAKE! MISTAKE! MISTAKE!" He chanted the word at her, and she cowered to the ground. "YOU FAILED! YOU FAILED MEEE!!!" She honestly had no idea what he was rambling about this time but she still started to apologize. "I'm so sorry Bloody, I-I didn't mean to! I'll do better nex--" He reached for her scruff, shook her like a stunned rabbit, and tossed her across the clearing before turning his aggressions towards the nearest log, ripping into it with his teeth until his gums started to bleed.

Hiding in the brush, Storm bared his teeth silently as he watched the maltreatment of his mother. "I'll kill him soon Burn," He growled to his scrawnier brother, "We've almost reached our first year, and I've gotten stronger. Soon I'll be big enough to challenge him."
"Don't say that!" Whined the albino male, "He'll hear you!" Storm shook his head. "Soon enough we'll be free Burn, and Mother will be able to be safe again."
"Don't call me Burn either, you know he wants us to call each other by our proper names..." Storm shot a glare at his brother. "So you want me to call you Pathetic? You want to call me Freak? You want to call Mother Mistake?" He hissed, "You really are to scared to think for yourself. It's disgusting."
Russet limped towards her sons, tail still between her legs, and Storm went to her side to lick her wound soothingly. "It's okay," He whispered, he'd never told her his plan because he didn't want her to worry, "It'll be okay."

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 12:21 PM
"MIIIIISTAAAAAKE!!!" Howled Bloody manically, frothing at the mouth with fury. Whimpering, his mate came to him with her tail between her legs. "Y-yes sir?" He lunged at her, lashing his teeth down her face, causing blood to spurt into the air and her to yelp in pain. "MISTAKE! MISTAKE! MISTAKE!" He chanted the word at her, and she cowered to the ground. "YOU FAILED! YOU FAILED MEEE!!!" She honestly had no idea what he was rambling about this time but she still started to apologize. "I'm so sorry Bloody, I-I didn't mean to! I'll do better nex--" He reached for her scruff, shook her like a stunned rabbit, and tossed her across the clearing before turning his aggressions towards the nearest log, ripping into it with his teeth until his gums started to bleed.

Hiding in the brush, Storm bared his teeth silently as he watched the maltreatment of his mother. "I'll kill him soon Burn," He growled to his scrawnier brother, "We've almost reached our first year, and I've gotten stronger. Soon I'll be big enough to challenge him."
"Don't say that!" Whined the albino male, "He'll hear you!" Storm shook his head. "Soon enough we'll be free Burn, and Mother will be able to be safe again."
"Don't call me Burn either, you know he wants us to call each other by our proper names..." Storm shot a glare at his brother. "So you want me to call you Pathetic? You want to call me Freak? You want to call Mother Mistake?" He hissed, "You really are to scared to think for yourself. It's disgusting."
Russet limped towards her sons, tail still between her legs, and Storm went to her side to lick her wound soothingly. "It's okay," He whispered, he'd never told her his plan because he didn't want her to worry, "It'll be okay."
Cloud noticed another rabbit our of the corner of her eye,fleeing for Its life.She dropped the dead one and sprinted after it,felling like this was the luckiest day since then sickness came and whiped out half of her pack.She was so lost in the hunt,she didn't notice the border to her pack and fear pack.She lunged at it,snapping it's neck in a single swift bite,but when she looked up,she smelt other wolves.'How could I have been so stupid?!What will the alpha do when he realized I'm the alpha of another pack?Keep me prisoner or simply kill me?!' she thought. She took a step back,but she knew there where Atleast a few wolves a few feet away who had probably a!ready heard her.She took a step back,stepping on a fallen branch which snapped loudly under her weight.She dropped the rabbit in suprised,snapping at the air,untill she saw the branch and started mentally scolding herself again.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 12:30 PM
Cloud noticed another rabbit our of the corner of her eye,fleeing for Its life.She dropped the dead one and sprinted after it,felling like this was the luckiest day since then sickness came and whiped out half of her pack.She was so lost in the hunt,she didn't notice the border to her pack and fear pack.She lunged at it,snapping it's neck in a single swift bite,but when she looked up,she smelt other wolves.'How could I have been so stupid?!What will the alpha do when he realized I'm the alpha of another pack?Keep me prisoner or simply kill me?!' she thought. She took a step back,but she knew there where Atleast a few wolves a few feet away who had probably a!ready heard her.She took a step back,stepping on a fallen branch which snapped loudly under her weight.She dropped the rabbit in suprised,snapping at the air,untill she saw the branch and started mentally scolding herself again.
While Bloody was far too preoccupied attacking a tree, Storm pricked his ears and sniffed the air. He caught the slightest whiff of a non-mad she-wolf, and he quickly followed the trail to warn her of the dangers. Wolves had stumbled across here before. Some he'd gotten to in time, others weren't as fortunate... He shook his head sadly, remembering a pretty half-dog named Sunshine that Bloody had torn into... He'd eaten her alive, and he'd kept her skull in his den. Storm shuddered. Lately it seemed more and more like his mother's skull would be next. I need to get her out, and I need to find a way to warn others... He saw the wolf, she seemed only a few months older than him, almost full grown. "You should leave." He growled in a voice deep for his age.

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 12:44 PM
While Bloody was far too preoccupied attacking a tree, Storm pricked his ears and sniffed the air. He caught the slightest whiff of a non-mad she-wolf, and he quickly followed the trail to warn her of the dangers. Wolves had stumbled across here before. Some he'd gotten to in time, others weren't as fortunate... He shook his head sadly, remembering a pretty half-dog named Sunshine that Bloody had torn into... He'd eaten her alive, and he'd kept her skull in his den. Storm shuddered. Lately it seemed more and more like his mother's skull would be next. [I]I need to get her out, and I need to find a way to warn others.../I] He saw the wolf, she seemed only a few months older than him, almost full grown. "You should leave." He growled in a voice deep for his age.
The young Alpha looked up,fur bristling instinctively.She smelt a mad wolf nearby,but she couldn't tell how far away they where,so she stayed cautious but ignored the fear."How is your pack not dead if there's a mad wolf nearby?" She blurted out suddenly,almost without herself realizing it.She caught herself before saying anything else,and took a step back,ready to leave if he attacked suddenly,or the mad wolf came.She had forgotten completely about the rabbit,and it lay on the ground beside the snapped branch.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 12:51 PM
The young Alpha looked up,fur bristling instinctively.She smelt a mad wolf nearby,but she couldn't tell how far away they where,so she stayed cautious but ignored the fear."How is your pack not dead if there's a mad wolf nearby?" She blurted out suddenly,almost without herself realizing it.She caught herself before saying anything else,and took a step back,ready to leave if he attacked suddenly,or the mad wolf came.She had forgotten completely about the rabbit,and it lay on the ground beside the snapped branch.
Storm shook his head. "You have to go, he hasn't killed me, my mother, or my brother yet, but he will eventually..." He paused, he could tell by the way that she held herself that this wolf was an alpha. "My mother is expecting pups, but my father will kill and eat them when they're born... If they're born... He's gotten crueler towards her..." He hesitated. He was scared for Russet's safety, as well as his unborn siblings, and the way things were going, there was no chance for them. Unless... "Do you think that maybe there would be a way I could get her to safety? I wouldn't want to endanger your pack, but all you would need to take is her... If I stayed, I might last long enough..." He shook his coat. "It's not safe right now, if you think it's a possibility, meet me at moonhigh outside of this territory, and we'll plan this out better." He'd just met this wolf, but he trusted her enough that he'd be willing to try. Anything was better than Bloody...

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 01:02 PM
Storm shook his head. "You have to go, he hasn't killed me, my mother, or my brother yet, but he will eventually..." He paused, he could tell by the way that she held herself that this wolf was an alpha. "My mother is expecting pups, but my father will kill and eat them when they're born... If they're born... He's gotten crueler towards her..." He hesitated. He was scared for Russet's safety, as well as his unborn siblings, and the way things were going, there was no chance for them. Unless... "Do you think that maybe there would be a way I could get her to safety? I wouldn't want to endanger your pack, but all you would need to take is her... If I stayed, I might last long enough..." He shook his coat. "It's not safe right now, if you think it's a possibility, meet me at moonhigh outside of this territory, and we'll plan this out better." He'd just met this wolf, but he trusted her enough that he'd be willing to try. Anything was better than Bloody...
She hesitated.She didn't want yet another pack to be shipped out,but she also didn't want to have been able to save them but leave them to die."Ok then.See you then." She said.She started to turn back before rembering the rabbit."And you can have the rabbit.It was in your territory after all." She said before disappearing behind some bushes and back into her own territory.She collected the rabbit she had caught in her territory and carried it back to camp,hoping that the male wolf she had met would last until moonhigh.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
She hesitated.She didn't want yet another pack to be shipped out,but she also didn't want to have been able to save them but leave them to die."Ok then.See you then." She said.She started to turn back before rembering the rabbit."And you can have the rabbit.It was in your territory after all." She said before disappearing behind some bushes and back into her own territory.She collected the rabbit she had caught in her territory and carried it back to camp,hoping that the male wolf she had met would last until moonhigh.
Storm took the rabbit back to his camp and nudged it to his shaking mother. "You need to eat." He said it in a low voice, not wanting to alert his father to the situation. His mother looked at him with her rheumy eyes in a way that seemed she was trying to remember what food even was.. Then she quickly took a bite and she and Burn started tearing into it hungrily.

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 01:22 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage was unstable, and he knew it very well. However, he didn't care at all; the only thing he did care about was sating the magnificent hunger that came with his madness, the need to become bigger and stronger than any wolf overpowering his want to be normal. But there is no normal in a world afflicted with a curse such as this; the Madness would infect everyone soon enough, creating a world bathed in blood and cannibalism. Of course, Sage was a King- he had no need to feast upon his lowly brethren, not when he could devour the kings of the other species, such as the Stag, the male Lion, the Human Kings. He was intelligent, knowing more of the rotten world than his despicable minions, whom he cared for very little. Sage was the King of the wolves, and his throne would be made from the bones of his enemies and the chains of his slaves. Sage glanced over at Naruto for a moment, faintly curious as to how a loner like him hadn't succumbed to the Madness already. It was evident that heartbreak and anger surrounded the pale wolf and yet there was no Madness. Curious... Sage thought, before glancing over at the pelt and dragging it over to the boulder that was his Throne, adjusting it so that the antlers arched over the headrest in a grandiose manner, an unofficial crown for the unofficial throne. Perfect.

Blink and Flicker were miserable as Sage's pack, but they had their reasons for staying. They were Sage's only companions, and they were the very reason he hadn't degraded to the point of cannibalism. Sage had been like a brother to the duo, back before he was afflicted with Madness. As such, they've kept the sickness from devouring his soul completely- but they weren't sure how long they could keep it up. "Perhaps the newbie can help him." Blink murmured to his mate, nuzzling her softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage was unstable, and he knew it very well. However, he didn't care at all; the only thing he did care about was sating the magnificent hunger that came with his madness, the need to become bigger and stronger than any wolf overpowering his want to be normal. But there is no normal in a world afflicted with a curse such as this; the Madness would infect everyone soon enough, creating a world bathed in blood and cannibalism. Of course, Sage was a King- he had no need to feast upon his lowly brethren, not when he could devour the kings of the other species, such as the Stag, the male Lion, the Human Kings. He was intelligent, knowing more of the rotten world than his despicable minions, whom he cared for very little. Sage was the King of the wolves, and his throne would be made from the bones of his enemies and the chains of his slaves. Sage glanced over at Naruto for a moment, faintly curious as to how a loner like him hadn't succumbed to the Madness already. It was evident that heartbreak and anger surrounded the pale wolf and yet there was no Madness. Curious... Sage thought, before glancing over at the pelt and dragging it over to the boulder that was his Throne, adjusting it so that the antlers arched over the headrest in a grandiose manner, an unofficial crown for the unofficial throne. Perfect.

Blink and Flicker were miserable as Sage's pack, but they had their reasons for staying. They were Sage's only companions, and they were the very reason he hadn't degraded to the point of cannibalism. Sage had been like a brother to the duo, back before he was afflicted with Madness. As such, they've kept the sickness from devouring his soul completely- but they weren't sure how long they could keep it up. "Perhaps the newbie can help him." Blink murmured to his mate, nuzzling her softly.
Naruto flicked his ear a bit as he just looks into the darkness of the forest, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to sit up a bit and turn towards Sage “ ... nice throne.” He says calmly as he looks at it then he looks away as if he was remembering something.

“This world is hell!! This home is hell!!! We are demons hidden behind masks!! You’ve made this so! Accept what you have done!”

He jumps a bit as if the voice was there with him but he quickly shakes his head as he begins to suddenly walk off
Rubinaito

aleka!
November 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
( Jeez I missed some stuff XD )

Shatter was sat in camp, his leg at an awkward angle beneath his skinny bulk. What seemed to be a week ago, the male canine had fallen and snagged his left back leg on grass that was somehow growing vertical instead of horizontal.
And he hated it. It of course impacted his ability to run and hunt, so now he had to kind of depend on Cloud for food. Depend. He hated that word.

(Wow. Rushed much)

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM

blood wached as mistake walked over to her sons after getting tossed aroound like a rabbit and smiles "fools" she muttered " you will never get out, not on my watch "

fallen walkes around not realizing he was just walking in circals " were are you moon " he says hoping he would find her soon before he cant help her

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 02:29 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Beast snarled as she walked along the forest ground her eyes glowed dangerously her vision was nothing but red/orange . Her teeth showed and they were sharp , the huge black wolf growled
" thankfully it's night .....now then for some food " she snarled

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 02:34 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)

Beast snarled as she walked along the forest ground her eyes glowed dangerously her vision was nothing but red/orange . Her teeth showed and they were sharp , the huge black wolf growled
" thankfully it's night .....now then for some food " she snarled
A sliver wolf and light brown wolf were fighting tearing into each other growling loudly as they fought. eventually the female sliver wolf pins the male wolf down her jaws showing and were wet with blood. " Deadmind where is he?" the male wolf laughs softly " suffer in madness"

Leucos
November 22nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
A sliver wolf and light brown wolf were fighting tearing into each other growling loudly as they fought. eventually the female sliver wolf pins the male wolf down her jaws showing and were wet with blood. " Deadmind where is he?" the male wolf laughs softly " suffer in madness"

Beast ears perked up she snarled ' dinner !' She thought the black wolf howled long and deep she raced at the light brown wolf and bit it's nose her ears pinned against her head she was starving . She bit down hard on the light brown wolfs muzzle. Another wolf who was black and had white paws with red eyes and three scars above his eye walked out of the bushes he gulped and slid backwards . His name was sorrow " madness is my only family " sorrow said as his ear flicked Sasukewolf (madness)

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
Burnpaw
Cloud woke up,leaving her pack silently.She hoped her brother,Well,half brother would take care of things of something went wrong.She tried to stay silent,knowing that night was the most dangerous time to be out with the madness going around,and he white fur stood out clearly as if it was the only light out,even if she stuck to the shadows.Even though she was an alpha,she was young and didn't know how she would deal with a experienced wolf in combat,especially a mad one.When she got to the edge of Stone pact territory and fear pack territory.Her ice blue eyes kept scanning around nervously and looking up at the moon.'I'm early...but the mad wolves just might stay in their territory...' she thought,even though she highly doubted it herself.
(Still open)

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 03:33 PM
Burnpaw
Cloud woke up,leaving her pack silently.She hoped her brother,Well,half brother would take care of things of something went wrong.She tried to stay silent,knowing that night was the most dangerous time to be out with the madness going around,and he white fur stood out clearly as if it was the only light out,even if she stuck to the shadows.Even though she was an alpha,she was young and didn't know how she would deal with a experienced wolf in combat,especially a mad one.When she got to the edge of Stone pact territory and fear pack territory.Her ice blue eyes kept scanning around nervously and looking up at the moon.'I'm early...but the mad wolves just might stay in their territory...' she thought,even though she highly doubted it herself.
(Still open)
blood starts speed walking towards the border growling " kill time to kill"

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 03:47 PM
blood starts speed walking towards the border growling " kill time to kill"
Clouds fur starts to stand on end,and she realizes that this wolf is mad.She growls,unsuccessfully trying to hide her fear."Go kill a rabbit or something then!" She growls,staying where she was.

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
Naruto flicked his ear a bit as he just looks into the darkness of the forest, his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to sit up a bit and turn towards Sage “ ... nice throne.” He says calmly as he looks at it then he looks away as if he was remembering something.

“This world is hell!! This home is hell!!! We are demons hidden behind masks!! You’ve made this so! Accept what you have done!”

He jumps a bit as if the voice was there with him but he quickly shakes his head as he begins to suddenly walk off
Rubinaito
Idk how to respond, could you continue?

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Clouds fur starts to stand on end,and she realizes that this wolf is mad.She growls,unsuccessfully trying to hide her fear."Go kill a rabbit or something then!" She growls,staying where she was.
blood hears the wolf and looks at the she wolf " but thats no fun i feel like hunting someting bigger" she growled taking a step towards the wolf " whats your name" blood growled deeper

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 04:04 PM
blood hears the wolf and looks at the she wolf " but thats no fun i feel like hunting someting bigger" she growled taking a step towards the wolf " whats your name" blood growled deeper
"It's none of your business." She growled,taking a step back,but she felt her tail brush against a tree,and knew she would not have time to go tothe left or right if the mad wolf attacked.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 04:06 PM
Swiftheart
(I think I'm going to change Bloody's name to "Fear" To avoid confusion)
Storm had smelled Blood nearby and panic struck him. "Blood," He growled, "Back off." He bared his teeth and raised his hackles; he was getting big and with his fur sticking up, actually looked fairly frightening. He had his father's snarl after all. He stepped slowly in front of Cloud. Run, he thought, I don't want you to pay for my mistakes.

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 04:08 PM
"It's none of your business." She growled,taking a step back,but she felt her tail brush against a tree,and knew she would not have time to go tothe left or right if the mad wolf attacked.
"oh its not? i thought it would be nice to know who i was killing but i guess a nameless kill will have to do" she takes a step closer

fallen runs toward were he heard a noise and saw blood from the bushes and gasps "moon no "

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
Swiftheart
Storm had smelled Blood nearby and panic struck him. "Blood," He growled, "Back off." He bared his teeth and raised his hackles; he was getting big and with his fur sticking up, actually looked fairly frightening. He had his father's snarl after all. He stepped slowly in front of Cloud. Run, he thought, I don't want you to pay for my mistakes.
blood looks over quickly to storm " no freak why are you here why did fear keep you alive " she barked

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 04:20 PM
blood looks over quickly to storm " no freak why are you here why did fear keep you alive " she barked
He bristled and growled, "Why would he leave you alive you sniveling creature? You don't question Fear." He didn't mean it like that. He felt bad for her honestly, but he had to look ferocious to stay alive, he had to say what they'd want to hear. Don't question Fear. It'd been rule number one his whole life.

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
Swiftheart

"oh its not? i thought it would be nice to know who i was killing but i guess a nameless kill will have to do" she takes a step closer

fallen runs toward were he heard a noise and saw blood from the bushes and gasps "moon no "

Cloud stayed where she was,but she wasent scared anymore.She got ready to assist freak,ready to attack at a moment's notice,making sure to rember his name.

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
He bristled and growled, "Why would he leave you alive you sniveling creature? You don't question Fear." He didn't mean it like that. He felt bad for her honestly, but he had to look ferocious to stay alive, he had to say what they'd want to hear. Don't question Fear. It'd been rule number one his whole life.
"oh i not questioning fear i was asking you you and your mother and your brother are all mistakes and i heard what you where planing and you will never leave the pack of fear i will die before i let you leave" she growled

fallen jumps out of the bushes and lands on top of blood " moon stop this, this is not you " he says and looks over to the other wolfs " run please i dont want anyone else hurt because of my sister" he says before yelping as blood bit his paw

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
"oh i not questioning fear i was asking you you and your mother and your brother are all mistakes and i heard what you where planing and you will never leave the pack of fear i will die before i let you leave" she growled

fallen jumps out of the bushes and lands on top of blood " moon stop this, this is not you " he says and looks over to the other wolfs " run please i dont want anyone else hurt because of my sister" he says before yelping as blood bit his paw
Cloud stayed where she was,but she wasent scared anymore.She got ready to assist freak,ready to attack at a moment's notice,making sure to rember his name.
Storm bared his teeth and barked "RUN!" To Cloud. He was standing his ground. He couldn't leave, he wouldn't leave his family, he would take the punishments, but he needed to stay. He grasped Blood's scruff to try and pull her away from her brother. It was difficult, as she was full grown and he still had a couple months, but he was strong and was able to hold her back for a crucial moment.

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Storm bared his teeth and barked "RUN!" To Cloud. He was standing his ground. He couldn't leave, he wouldn't leave his family, he would take the punishments, but he needed to stay. He grasped Blood's scruff to try and pull her away from her brother. It was difficult, as she was full grown and he still had a couple months, but he was strong and was able to hold her back for a crucial moment.
blood spat at freak and fallen "my name is not moon its BLOOD" she yelled at fallen "i am ashamed to call you my brother i should have killed you at the same time as sun and remember when you and mother said that i was here for a reson i found why i am here to rid you filthy things of life and that is what i will do i will kill you someday " she yelled and walked closer to her brother after getting free of freak " that day is today" and pounced on fallen and wispered something in his ear that only he could hear " say hello to mother and sun for me "

fallen doges the best as possible a bite to the neck and blood bit the ground she quickly sliced fallens ear

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 04:48 PM

"I'm not leaving you to die!" She snapped,but took a step back.If she ran,she could go back to her pack and forget this ever happened,but if she left him to die,his pack would surley hunt her down after finding she had a part to play in this,and then there would only be more dead wolves that she could have saved.She hesitated,unsure wether she should listen or help.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 04:50 PM
blood spat at freak and fallen "my name is not moon its BLOOD" she yelled at fallen "i am ashamed to call you my brother i should have killed you at the same time as sun and remember when you and mother said that i was here for a reson i found why i am here to rid you filthy things of life and that is what i will do i will kill you someday " she yelled and walked closer to her brother after getting free of freak " that day is today" and pounced on fallen and wispered something in his ear that only he could hear " say hello to mother and sun for me "

fallen doges the best as possible a bite to the neck and blood bit the ground she quickly sliced fallens ear

The dark grey male bit into Blood's haunch and pulled back, causing some of the flesh to tear and hoping to distract her for a moment.

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 04:56 PM
The dark grey male bit into Blood's haunch and pulled back, causing some of the flesh to tear and hoping to distract her for a moment.
blood yelps as freak bit her haunches she gets off of fallen and says nothing as she walks to freak and wispers to him " i will do your father a favor so you dont cause any more troble " and falls unconsioes as fallen hit her with a very strong hit to the back of the head with a branch "i am going to try to help her want to help i know where we can take her that she will be less likly to atack us " he said when he droped the branch

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 05:18 PM
blood yelps as freak bit her haunches she gets off of fallen and says nothing as she walks to freak and wispers to him " i will do your father a favor so you dont cause any more troble " and falls unconsioes as fallen hit her with a very strong hit to the back of the head with a branch "i am going to try to help her want to help i know where we can take her that she will be less likly to atack us " he said when he droped the branch
"I'm not leaving you to die!" She snapped,but took a step back.If she ran,she could go back to her pack and forget this ever happened,but if she left him to die,his pack would surley hunt her down after finding she had a part to play in this,and then there would only be more dead wolves that she could have saved.She hesitated,unsure wether she should listen or help.
Storm nodded. "Where?" He asked breathlessly, Slightly guilty feeling from the blood on her leg, but more determined to keep his family safe. He could only imagine losing his brother to the Madness... He helped Fallen, trying to be more careful with the older wolf's sister. He looked up at Cloud. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry that you had to be here."

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
Storm nodded. "Where?" He asked breathlessly, Slightly guilty feeling from the blood on her leg, but more determined to keep his family safe. He could only imagine losing his brother to the Madness... He helped Fallen, trying to be more careful with the older wolf's sister. He looked up at Cloud. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm sorry that you had to be here."
" it's fine.I'm the one who agreed to it.And I decided that if you want some of your packages to come to my camp then they can." She said,helping the two of them carry Blood.'An alpha is not supposed to get scared when a wolf attacks,especially when it's in their territory.I know for sure that eclipse wouldn't have.' she thought,but focassed on helping them carry blood.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 05:37 PM
" it's fine.I'm the one who agreed to it.And I decided that if you want some of your packages to come to my camp then they can." She said,helping the two of them carry Blood.'An alpha is not supposed to get scared when a wolf attacks,especially when it's in their territory.I know for sure that eclipse wouldn't have.' she thought,but focassed on helping them carry blood.
He dipped his head, "Thank you." He said quietly, "I will find a way to repay you." He started scheming on how he could get Russet and Burn to safety, he had to stay though. "Don't worry, if my plan works, they'll only have to stay with you for a while. This wont be permanent." Unless... He shook his pelt and rolled his shoulders, shaking away any doubt.

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 05:47 PM
He dipped his head, "Thank you." He said quietly, "I will find a way to repay you." He started scheming on how he could get Russet and Burn to safety, he had to stay though. "Don't worry, if my plan works, they'll only have to stay with you for a while. This wont be permanent." Unless... He shook his pelt and rolled his shoulders, shaking away any doubt.
"They can stay as long as they want.You can stay to if you need to.And there's no need to repay me." She said.And if he doesn't ever come back,I'll overthrow his alpha myself,that way they can still have their pack back. she thought,but then scolded herself in her mind again.He will come back.From what he says,he has a good plan,so I shouldn't worry so much.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 06:00 PM
"They can stay as long as they want.You can stay to if you need to.And there's no need to repay me." She said.And if he doesn't ever come back,I'll overthrow his alpha myself,that way they can still have their pack back. she thought,but then scolded herself in her mind again.He will come back.From what he says,he has a good plan,so I shouldn't worry so much.
Storm wagged his tail lightly, something he did when he was thinking, not necessarily happy. "I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to run... My father is mad, but he'd understand that something was up if blood goes missing and we do the same night. He'd track us down and slaughter everyone he could until he was taken down himself." He closed his eyes, remembering his first month of life. He had another brother named Forest back then... Then Fear went crazy, and Russet tried to escape with a wolf she was very fond of that she called Grey. Fear had followed them, and the two males fought viciously, but Storm's father ended up tearing Grey's throat out before mangling poor Forest and dragging the rest of them back by force...

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Storm wagged his tail lightly, something he did when he was thinking, not necessarily happy. "I'm not sure that tonight is the best night to run... My father is mad, but he'd understand that something was up if blood goes missing and we do the same night. He'd track us down and slaughter everyone he could until he was taken down himself." He closed his eyes, remembering his first month of life. He had another brother named Forest back then... Then Fear went crazy, and Russet tried to escape with a wolf she was very fond of that she called Grey. Fear had followed them, and the two males fought viciously, but Storm's father ended up tearing Grey's throat out before mangling poor Forest and dragging the rest of them back by force...
"Your probably right about that.You don't need to send me a warning there coming though.Just send them into the territory and tell them to head rest and they should find a large camp with stone dens." She said.

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
"Your probably right about that.You don't need to send me a warning there coming though.Just send them into the territory and tell them to head rest and they should find a large camp with stone dens." She said.
fallen looks over at the other wolfs " what are your names i know my sister called you" he said looking at storm "freak but that must not be you real name " he asked as he walked towards a weird hole in the ground

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 06:15 PM
Sasuke ears pick up as he suddenly stops smelling the air. .... his eyes glowed a bit when he catches a pups scent not too far from him. He looks at the direction he smells it towards and begins to walk slowly almost carefully eventually he was looking down at the pup. Breathing but been though hell by the scratches and messy fur. He flicked his ear and speaks in a dark husky voice. “ Hello child ” He says simply
Mint was slowly alerted by someone standing above her, by the simple steps to the ground and finally a cool melodic voice. Mint blinked open an eye and looked sideways at the newcomer, she half expected death to come swiftly. And hoenstly at the age of four moons was prepared to die right then. But he didn't lean down to take her life instead called upon her softly. With a lick of her jaws the pup shuffled and sat up. Looking straight into his eyes. She saw madness. Just like her mother who slaughtered her brothers and sisters. Just like her leader who took his own life. She blinked. "Your one of them" she commented softly. Not caring to run away

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
fallen looks over at the other wolfs " what are your names i know my sister called you" he said looking at storm "freak but that must not be you real name " he asked as he walked towards a weird hole in the ground
"I was called Storm." He sighed sadly. "You?"

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
nice to meet you storm im fallen me and what did she name herself.. oh yea blood had another brother his name was sun he was the weekest and so he was her first prey now im the last she used to be moon she changed her name when i ran away i guess " he sighed " well down here this is were we grew up" he said noding towards the weird hole " i always lead her here when i find her and its seems to calm her a bit " he said sadly

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 07:01 PM

nice to meet you storm im fallen me and what did she name herself.. oh yea blood had another brother his name was sun he was the weekest and so he was her first prey now im the last she used to be moon she changed her name when i ran away i guess " he sighed " well down here this is were we grew up" he said noding towards the weird hole " i always lead her here when i find her and its seems to calm her a bit " he said sadly
"Im cloud.Sorry to hear about moon and sun." She said,knowing how he felt.She tried not to think of anything because she knew that she would start thinking of her father and mother.She looked straight ahead,looking around the little hole.

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 07:05 PM
Storm nodded and whisked his tail, "Good luck." He said finally, "I hope for your sake and hers that she gets better." Before turning to head home, he paused again, "If you ever need help with her, I'll be where I always am."

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 07:08 PM
Storm nodded and whisked his tail, "Good luck." He said finally, "I hope for your sake and hers that she gets better." Before turning to head home, he paused again, "If you ever need help with her, I'll be where I always am."
ok" fallen said as he walked down the hole in to a cave that had 3 diffrent rooms he took her to the first on and sat blood down then layed down " oh moon how will i ever help you "

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 11:24 PM
Mint was slowly alerted by someone standing above her, by the simple steps to the ground and finally a cool melodic voice. Mint blinked open an eye and looked sideways at the newcomer, she half expected death to come swiftly. And hoenstly at the age of four moons was prepared to die right then. But he didn't lean down to take her life instead called upon her softly. With a lick of her jaws the pup shuffled and sat up. Looking straight into his eyes. She saw madness. Just like her mother who slaughtered her brothers and sisters. Just like her leader who took his own life. She blinked. "Your one of them" she commented softly. Not caring to run away
His eyes glowed as he looks at her. His tail flicked a bit as he speaks against, his voice cold, dark and held absolutely no emotion at all. As if he was just a shell of what he once was. “ them? .... do you mean the sick? Or the mad? ” He asks calmly as he looks at her coldly his ears forward towards her and his eyes just watched her, observed her as if she was something.... new.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 11:28 PM
Idk how to respond, could you continue?
Sure thing!)

He eventually stops himself and begins to turn towards sage and begins to walk up to him. “ .... I have a question for you. It’s something that has been burning in my mind since....” he trails off a bit shaking a bit before speaking once more. “ .... What ... what broke you? “ he asks simply “ what made you mad yet.... you eat the flesh of prey... and those two are still alive ... which confuses me.... are you truly mad? Or just broken?”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:19 AM
Beast ears perked up she snarled ' dinner !' She thought the black wolf howled long and deep she raced at the light brown wolf and bit it's nose her ears pinned against her head she was starving . She bit down hard on the light brown wolfs muzzle. Another wolf who was black and had white paws with red eyes and three scars above his eye walked out of the bushes he gulped and slid backwards . His name was sorrow " madness is my only family " sorrow said as his ear flicked Sasukewolf (madness)
The wolf growls loudly as he pushes Beast off him and begins to back up “ get away!!” He growls loudly in anger. The female growls at them “ they’re mad!”

Leucos
November 23rd, 2017, 11:25 AM
The wolf growls loudly as he pushes Beast off him and begins to back up “ get away!!” He growls loudly in anger. The female growls at them “ they’re mad!”

Beast roared at the other wolf who got out of her grip her claws sharpened she was the easiest to fall into madness it promised her strength and power while sorrow had no choice his pack his family was killed and depression dragged him down into the darkness . Sorrow at least had some humanity left in him and some common sense , he growled demonicaly at the other male wolf his claws sharpened as well
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power " she snarled and started walking closer to the other male wolf. Sorrow bared his teeth and barked he wasn't much of a talker

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
Beast roared at the other wolf who got out of her grip her claws sharpened she was the easiest to fall into madness it promised her strength and power while sorrow had no choice his pack his family was killed and depression dragged him down into the darkness . Sorrow at least had some humanity left in him and some common sense , he growled demonicaly at the other male wolf his claws sharpened as well
" that's right we are MAD! Madness is not a state of mind it's a place . my place the only thing who loves me! You may think it's a sickness oh oh no , it's power " she snarled and started walking closer to the other male wolf. Sorrow bared his teeth and barked he wasn't much of a talker
Sliver snaps her jaws at beast “ madness is just a sickness! A illness that must be cured!! And the only cure for it is death!” She growls as she jumps onto beast as deadmind growls at Sorrow “ leave boy before I start to kill again “

Leucos
November 23rd, 2017, 11:45 AM
Sliver snaps her jaws at beast “ madness is just a sickness! A illness that must be cured!! And the only cure for it is death!” She growls as she jumps onto beast as deadmind growls at Sorrow “ leave boy before I start to kill again “

Sorrow looked at deadmind and his ears were down he slowly backed up remembering what his family had said
" remember son never give into ones dark side of you do you will never go back "- dad he whined
" I failed you father....I will find who killed you .I'll give them the same fate in return " he barked he took deadmind warning and started to walk off . Guess he would find something else to eat.

Beast let the other female tackle her she only laughed madly as her left eye looked at the silver wolf " go ahead kill me! You won't be better then us! Put me out of my misery , but I warn you you won't be no better then me. I'm a killer I can tell you aren't " she growled she waited her death as she close her eyes Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Sorrow looked at deadmind and his ears were down he slowly backed up remembering what his family had said
" remember son never give into ones dark side of you do you will never go back "- dad he whined
" I failed you father....I will find who killed you .I'll give them the same fate in return " he barked he took deadmind warning and started to walk off . Guess he would find something else to eat.

Beast let the other female tackle her she only laughed madly as her left eye looked at the silver wolf " go ahead kill me! You won't be better then us! Put me out of my misery , but I warn you you won't be no better then me. I'm a killer I can tell you aren't " she growled she waited her death as she close her eyes Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him ... than quickly follows and him “ follow me now” he says coldly

Sliver laughs softly “ my father was mad. Killed him with ease. Mad don’t deserve mercy peace or anything! They’re broken. Let me fix that” she says growling dangerously

Leucos
November 23rd, 2017, 03:11 PM
Deadmind eyes glowed a bit as he looks at him ... than quickly follows and him “ follow me now” he says coldly

Sliver laughs softly “ my father was mad. Killed him with ease. Mad don’t deserve mercy peace or anything! They’re broken. Let me fix that” she says growling dangerously

Sorrow turned around and tilted his head he bared his teeth but nodded he followed silently but quickly

Beast raised her eyebrow now she was curious what did she mean by ' let me fix that '? She looked at sliver her eyes now with curiosity
" what you mean fix? I'm ....broken....I was pathetic back the I still am now " she barked Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2017, 09:01 PM
Sure thing!)

He eventually stops himself and begins to turn towards sage and begins to walk up to him. “ .... I have a question for you. It’s something that has been burning in my mind since....” he trails off a bit shaking a bit before speaking once more. “ .... What ... what broke you? “ he asks simply “ what made you mad yet.... you eat the flesh of prey... and those two are still alive ... which confuses me.... are you truly mad? Or just broken?”

Sage paused, looking at Naruto. His expression was less angry and more befuddled, attempting to figure out how he should react to the question. Rip him to shreds. Such a question is invasive and rude; you are a king, and need not answer the simple minded questions of worthless peasants! And yet... Telling him would help with closure, right? It shouldn't hurt to do so. I don't need to rip him to shreds yet; once I can tell my story to at least one wolf, I'll be a better king. My tale of woe and misery will spread and bring sympathy to my cause.

"I'm mad." Sage responded, gazing right into Naruto's eyes. "But Madness is different for each wolf. For some, their mind becomes so worn and decayed that they resort to... rustic behavior such as cannibalism. But for a king such as I..." He raised a paw to his chest, chuckling. "It becomes your friend, your companion through life. It came to me one night, after my pack had abandoned me; It promised life, and It promised strength. It allowed me to see that I could become a King! And so I did." Sage walked out of the cave, looking at the moon. "Once my Kingdom becomes large enough, and I have taken on a mate worthy enough to be at my side, and I have a group of ladies to bear my children, then I will finally be happy, respected, and..." His voice dropped to a mere whisper. "Needed." He coughed. "But, well, that's in the past and the future." He turned away from Naruto and padded off towards the hill.

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2017, 09:17 PM
(I need to start myself off since 11 pages went by without me starting off XP)
Dusty walked along the open forest floor, not entirely sure where she was going to go, but knowing that she was exploring around and being brave by just travelling out here alone when sick wolves were around. It didn't bother her too much, but she needed a way to keep herself safe in case one attacked, because she was much younger than most of the mad wolves, which meant an easy victory for them. For now, though, she just wandered in a random direction, wondering who she'll meet, and hope that it was a wolf not mad, or maybe not entirely mad.
(Open)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sage paused, looking at Naruto. His expression was less angry and more befuddled, attempting to figure out how he should react to the question. Rip him to shreds. Such a question is invasive and rude; you are a king, and need not answer the simple minded questions of worthless peasants! And yet... Telling him would help with closure, right? It shouldn't hurt to do so. I don't need to rip him to shreds yet; once I can tell my story to at least one wolf, I'll be a better king. My tale of woe and misery will spread and bring sympathy to my cause.

"I'm mad." Sage responded, gazing right into Naruto's eyes. "But Madness is different for each wolf. For some, their mind becomes so worn and decayed that they resort to... rustic behavior such as cannibalism. But for a king such as I..." He raised a paw to his chest, chuckling. "It becomes your friend, your companion through life. It came to me one night, after my pack had abandoned me; It promised life, and It promised strength. It allowed me to see that I could become a King! And so I did." Sage walked out of the cave, looking at the moon. "Once my Kingdom becomes large enough, and I have taken on a mate worthy enough to be at my side, and I have a group of ladies to bear my children, then I will finally be happy, respected, and..." His voice dropped to a mere whisper. "Needed." He coughed. "But, well, that's in the past and the future." He turned away from Naruto and padded off towards the hill.
His eyes widened a bit as he looks at him. “ .... different.... “ he begins to look down than look at him. “ A king can’t rule on fear. You use fear and pain on these wolves. That’s not how a king rules. I should know.... I was once a king of a pack worthy of its name until I grow... cold to a lover of mine... I had my reasons... he became mad because of it and ... destroyed the kingdom I loved.... you’re no king . You’re a dictator with claws and teeth... but what do I know I’m the reason my kingdom is gone” He says almost coldly before shaking his head a bit “ forgive me I spoke out of line... “

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2017, 10:16 PM
His eyes widened a bit as he looks at him. “ .... different.... “ he begins to look down than look at him. “ A king can’t rule on fear. You use fear and pain on these wolves. That’s not how a king rules. I should know.... I was once a king of a pack worthy of its name until I grow... cold to a lover of mine... I had my reasons... he became mad because of it and ... destroyed the kingdom I loved.... you’re no king . You’re a dictator with claws and teeth... but what do I know I’m the reason my kingdom is gone” He says almost coldly before shaking his head a bit “ forgive me I spoke out of line... “
Sage paused at the crest of the hill. Anger surged through his system, brought on by the Madness; but strangely enough, he didn't feel like acting on it in that moment. He turned to face Naruto, curiosity in his gaze. "You are a strange one." He commented, before continuing on his way.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
Sage paused at the crest of the hill. Anger surged through his system, brought on by the Madness; but strangely enough, he didn't feel like acting on it in that moment. He turned to face Naruto, curiosity in his gaze. "You are a strange one." He commented, before continuing on his way.
He laughs softly “ no .... I’m simply broken...” he says with a sad smile as he begins to move away from him. Eventually laying on his side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
Sorrow turned around and tilted his head he bared his teeth but nodded he followed silently but quickly

Beast raised her eyebrow now she was curious what did she mean by ' let me fix that '? She looked at sliver her eyes now with curiosity
" what you mean fix? I'm ....broken....I was pathetic back the I still am now " she barked Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
dead mind nods as he quickly walks “ how mad are you?” He asks calmly.

Sliver smile darkly “ .... either by killing you or mending that broken heart of yours whatever caused your madness you must forget and move on in order to be sane again “

Leucos
November 23rd, 2017, 11:33 PM
Qdead mind nods as he quickly walks “ how mad are you?” He asks calmly.

Sliver smile darkly “ .... either by killing you or mending that broken heart of yours whatever caused your madness you must forget and move on in order to be sane again “

Sorrow blinked in confusion but he thought it over he was obviously more calmer then most but just as dangerous if he wanted to be but he did show manners . He pawed the ground " I don't know...I am calmer then most but I do h-h-have my moments " he barked his ear twitched and he scratched it .

Beast narrowed her eyes but didn't attack maybe just maybe she could be normal again .....maybe . She rolled over into her paws and stood up she huffed and her ears pinned against her head
" maybe there is a chance in finding the man behind the beast..... I don't wish to be killed. " she barked and for once she sounded calm she sat down and stared at sliver Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:45 PM
Q

Sorrow blinked in confusion but he thought it over he was obviously more calmer then most but just as dangerous if he wanted to be but he did show manners . He pawed the ground " I don't know...I am calmer then most but I do h-h-have my moments " he barked his ear twitched and he scratched it .

Beast narrowed her eyes but didn't attack maybe just maybe she could be normal again .....maybe . She rolled over into her paws and stood up she huffed and her ears pinned against her head
" maybe there is a chance in finding the man behind the beast..... I don't wish to be killed. " she barked and for once she sounded calm she sat down and stared at sliver Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind nods “ .... than may I have permission to set you free from madness?” He asks calmly

Sliver smiles “ ... I know that better than anybody I was once mad too” she says as she gets off her

Leucos
November 23rd, 2017, 11:56 PM
Deadmind nods “ .... than may I have permission to set you free from madness?” He asks calmly

Sliver smiles “ ... I know that better than anybody I was once mad too” she says as she gets off her

Sorrow was wide eyed now he can finally do what his father had said! Be free from darkness he already failed by giving to it. He whined and nodded
" please! I failed my father he once said that giving into once dark side never accomplished anything and I failed him by giving in to this....curse! But I warn you..... I do have my moments ..and they aren't pretty " he said

Beast raised her right eyebrow this wolf didn't seem mad or at least the type to be mad. She shook her head and bared her teeth her claws poked out she leapt back and took a deep breath
" SHUT UP YOU FOOL ! YOU HAD YOUR chance LONG ago !
Now let me take control for once your weak!.... ...NO! Mom! Mom! I'm sorry! I SAAAAID SILENSE! IT'S MY TIME NOOW! " beast roared it sounded like two people were talking one was the good side it was trapped underneath the insanity that was talking . Beast was infected by this curse from her father being rude and cruel to her in turn she fell easy prey and she turns on her mother and killed her family . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:15 AM
Sorrow was wide eyed now he can finally do what his father had said! Be free from darkness he already failed by giving to it. He whined and nodded
" please! I failed my father he once said that giving into once dark side never accomplished anything and I failed him by giving in to this....curse! But I warn you..... I do have my moments ..and they aren't pretty " he said

Beast raised her right eyebrow this wolf didn't seem mad or at least the type to be mad. She shook her head and bared her teeth her claws poked out she leapt back and took a deep breath
" SHUT UP YOU FOOL ! YOU HAD YOUR chance LONG ago !
Now let me take control for once your weak!.... ...NO! Mom! Mom! I'm sorry! I SAAAAID SILENSE! IT'S MY TIME NOOW! " beast roared it sounded like two people were talking one was the good side it was trapped underneath the insanity that was talking . Beast was infected by this curse from her father being rude and cruel to her in turn she fell easy prey and she turns on her mother and killed her family . Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind nods “ don’t worry I can deal it now... what made you mad in the first place If you don’t mind me asking “

Sliver eyes glowed dangerously as she looks at her “ mother...” she snaps her jaws “ look at me! I was once mad like you! But not anymore you’re mother will be forgotten!”

Leucos
November 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
Deadmind nods “ don’t worry I can deal it now... what made you mad in the first place If you don’t mind me asking “

Sliver eyes glowed dangerously as she looks at her “ mother...” she snaps her jaws “ look at me! I was once mad like you! But not anymore you’re mother will be forgotten!”

Sorrow bared his teeth he tried to think but his mind was clouded he shook his head " it's ...hard ...t-to think! T-t-they...killed..father...only family ....had! " he said and his eyes were closed. He felt dizzy ' no! Don't let this control you ....' He thought

Beast shook herself and roared at sliver her claws fully sharpened her eyes had a strong look of insanity in them. She stopped and was wide eyed she was taught better then this! How could she forget so easily of who she was...
" it's t-t-to strong I NOO! I will not let this sniveling creature take control again. She's weak ... She let things happen to her. But I I take what I want , do what I want. I'm stronger FASTER! when I killed them their screams filled my ears and I smiled. But she oh she was devastated and I laughed " she said with a evil smile she talked as if her kinder half was another person .

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:32 AM
Sorrow bared his teeth he tried to think but his mind was clouded he shook his head " it's ...hard ...t-to think! T-t-they...killed..father...only family ....had! " he said and his eyes were closed. He felt dizzy ' no! Don't let this control you ....' He thought

Beast shook herself and roared at sliver her claws fully sharpened her eyes had a strong look of insanity in them. She stopped and was wide eyed she was taught better then this! How could she forget so easily of who she was...
" it's t-t-to strong I NOO! I will not let this sniveling creature take control again. She's weak ... She let things happen to her. But I I take what I want , do what I want. I'm stronger FASTER! when I killed them their screams filled my ears and I smiled. But she oh she was devastated and I laughed " she said with a evil smile she talked as if her kinder half was another person .
Deadmind nods slowly as his eyes glowed a bit and he leans forward pressing his nose to his “ easy there kid. You don’t have to answer done remember “

Sliver eyes glowed as she suddenly runs forward pinning her down and growling into her ear “ madness is just a sickness. It can be cured. It can be stopped. Don’t let it take control!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:33 AM
His eyes glowed as he looks at her. His tail flicked a bit as he speaks against, his voice cold, dark and held absolutely no emotion at all. As if he was just a shell of what he once was. “ them? .... do you mean the sick? Or the mad? ” He asks calmly as he looks at her coldly his ears forward towards her and his eyes just watched her, observed her as if she was something.... new.
Celestial

Leucos
November 24th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Deadmind nods slowly as his eyes glowed a bit and he leans forward pressing his nose to his “ easy there kid. You don’t have to answer done remember “

Sliver eyes glowed as she suddenly runs forward pinning her down and growling into her ear “ madness is just a sickness. It can be cured. It can be stopped. Don’t let it take control!”

Sorrow shook himself he was taught manners he should use them he nodded slowly he looked around " who are ...you? " he asked if they were going to talk he might as well know his name

Beast snarled she breathed heavily she pawed the ground and whined she was fighting it and finally the good side had won well for now at least she breathed quickly now " who ....are....you?...and she's...gone for now but she will return and I'm so sorry ! " she said . Her gaze was focused on the other wolf. The insanity the true beast was locked away in the back of her mind but will return when this side is weakened

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Sorrow shook himself he was taught manners he should use them he nodded slowly he looked around " who are ...you? " he asked if they were going to talk he might as well know his name

Beast snarled she breathed heavily she pawed the ground and whined she was fighting it and finally the good side had won well for now at least she breathed quickly now " who ....are....you?...and she's...gone for now but she will return and I'm so sorry ! " she said . Her gaze was focused on the other wolf. The insanity the true beast was locked away in the back of her mind but will return when this side is weakened
Deadmind smiles “ I am deadmind former healer of the fox king... a kingdom that has fallen due to madness... “ he says calmly

Sliver smiles “ I am sliver former general of the fox kingdom however it has fallen to the claws of madness in the form of our most trusted warrior... who is gone ... I’m trying to find him but... he’s the strongest for a reason “

Leucos
November 24th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Deadmind smiles “ I am deadmind former healer of the fox king... a kingdom that has fallen due to madness... “ he says calmly

Sliver smiles “ I am sliver former general of the fox kingdom however it has fallen to the claws of madness in the form of our most trusted warrior... who is gone ... I’m trying to find him but... he’s the strongest for a reason “

Sorrow ears perked up a healer? That has to do something with medicine ! Maybe this wolf is useful . His nose twitched he winced and closed his eyes his head was pounding " hhahahahahahahahaha! And fallen it shall remain! SO how was the conversation with that PUP!? " he snarled his ears back. The mad side had taken over for now

Beast whined and backed out from underneath sliver she whimpered as her tail was between her legs . What damage has she caused? She was an omega when she wasn't being controlled by the illnesses , " i...im...beast....what h-have I done? Weres mom?! " she barked she couldn't remember what she had done but she only remembered the screams " what am i? " she barked again Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 01:19 AM
Sorrow ears perked up a healer? That has to do something with medicine ! Maybe this wolf is useful . His nose twitched he winced and closed his eyes his head was pounding " hhahahahahahahahaha! And fallen it shall remain! SO how was the conversation with that PUP!? " he snarled his ears back. The mad side had taken over for now

Beast whined and backed out from underneath sliver she whimpered as her tail was between her legs . What damage has she caused? She was an omega when she wasn't being controlled by the illnesses , " i...im...beast....what h-have I done? Weres mom?! " she barked she couldn't remember what she had done but she only remembered the screams " what am i? " she barked again Sasukewolf (madness)
His eyes glowed a bit darkly at this new side. “ cute you just had to show. Interesting you’re a multi personality mad. ... how interesting “

Sliver eyes glowed “ you’ve done nothing. And she’s gone. You’re you so please trust me and follow me okay?”

Fuzzy
November 24th, 2017, 01:26 AM
Name: Frost.
Looks: Frost (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_-o0WFUbSjY/T2XhlhmpH4I/AAAAAAAAArQ/PO3LSIawmPk/s1600/Pointedly%2B--%2Bwhite%2Bwolf.jpg)
Personality: Frost is a loyal, protective wolf. She will go a long way for her friends. At first she may come of either cold and careless or kind and caring depending on how you meet. Either way you DO NOT want on her bad side! She may see kind and caring but she has a dark side. She will NOT hesitate to kill if you harm her, any of her friends or just do something she disapproves of. Her personality can sway back and forth. One minuet she can be Loving and caring but take one wrong step to anger her she'll be ready to claw your fur off. She isn't very trusting either, she may seam like she is but is she suspects you of something you better be ready to explain it. Over all she really has a handle on her emotions.
Mad or not: At the moment no.
With pack or not: No.
Family: Unknown.
Sexuality: Straight. [She likes males. I don't know much about this stuff.]
Love interest: Open but keep in mind she won't be the most trusting or loving mate.
Other: She may make a pack if she gets any friends.
Questions: May I join?
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Name: Frost.
Looks: Frost (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_-o0WFUbSjY/T2XhlhmpH4I/AAAAAAAAArQ/PO3LSIawmPk/s1600/Pointedly%2B--%2Bwhite%2Bwolf.jpg)
Personality: Frost is a loyal, protective wolf. She will go a long way for her friends. At first she may come of either cold and careless or kind and caring depending on how you meet. Either way you DO NOT want on her bad side! She may see kind and caring but she has a dark side. She will NOT hesitate to kill if you harm her, any of her friends or just do something she disapproves of. Her personality can sway back and forth. One minuet she can be Loving and caring but take one wrong step to anger her she'll be ready to claw your fur off. She isn't very trusting either, she may seam like she is but is she suspects you of something you better be ready to explain it. Over all she really has a handle on her emotions.
Mad or not: At the moment no.
With pack or not: No.
Family: Unknown.
Sexuality: Straight. [She likes males. I don't know much about this stuff.]
Love interest: Open but keep in mind she won't be the most trusting or loving mate.
Other: She may make a pack if she gets any friends.
Questions: May I join?
Sasukewolf (madness)

Accepted!

jaymoon
November 24th, 2017, 01:31 AM
fallen continues walking for a bit before curling up into a ball crying "...moon....... sun........... mother" he mutters before curling up into a tighter ball

blood wakes up and jumps up growling as she looks around when she relized no one else was here she left the den looking for something to kill " i will find you brother ........ and you will be my prey " she said

( both open )

Leucos
November 24th, 2017, 11:08 AM
His eyes glowed a bit darkly at this new side. “ cute you just had to show. Interesting you’re a multi personality mad. ... how interesting “

Sliver eyes glowed “ you’ve done nothing. And she’s gone. You’re you so please trust me and follow me okay?”

Sorrow grinned evily his ears pinned against his head
" madness comes in many forms! And I am much stronger then that mutt! Now then who shall be on the list today? " he barked and circled deadmind

Beast whined and her head was down she started to shake when she walked up to sliver " she's g-gone.....i....have nothing left now....I have nothing! no! .... " she said and shook her head " this is what caused me to be ....mad.. " she added . She slowly walked up to sliver Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 02:12 PM
He laughs softly “ no .... I’m simply broken...” he says with a sad smile as he begins to move away from him. Eventually laying on his side.
Rubinaito

rubinaito
November 24th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Rubinaito
"Broken." Sage repeated, musing over the word. His eyes sparkled playfully and he flopped on top of Naruto. "Well, for a Broken wolf you feel pretty solid."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 07:21 PM
"Broken." Sage repeated, musing over the word. His eyes sparkled playfully and he flopped on top of Naruto. "Well, for a Broken wolf you feel pretty solid."
he jumps a bit at the sudden weight and laughs softly “ of course a hunter must be at his best after all “ he says playfully Rubinaito

Leucos
November 24th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Not letting this die! :heartbounce::heartbounce: )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Sorrow grinned evily his ears pinned against his head
" madness comes in many forms! And I am much stronger then that mutt! Now then who shall be on the list today? " he barked and circled deadmind

Beast whined and her head was down she started to shake when she walked up to sliver " she's g-gone.....i....have nothing left now....I have nothing! no! .... " she said and shook her head " this is what caused me to be ....mad.. " she added . She slowly walked up to sliver Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)
XD sorry! )
Deadmind flicked his ear “ yet they’re all begging for attention. You’re picking a lost fight boy. I would step back”

Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she looks at her “ .... interesting “ she says calmly “ follow me”

Leucos
November 25th, 2017, 12:26 AM
XD sorry! )
Deadmind flicked his ear “ yet they’re all begging for attention. You’re picking a lost fight boy. I would step back”

Sliver eyes glowed a bit as she looks at her “ .... interesting “ she says calmly “ follow me”

Sorrow bared his teeth he desperately wanted to attack but something told him not to " lost? I've been lost we all have!! Give me a good reason to spare you " he snarled his right ear flicking he stopped his movements and waited an answer his claws sharpened " ANSWER ME " growled

Beast didn't look at sliver it was clear that she was the ' alpha ' she was always an omega . But only when the illness took over she became an alpha . The wolf looked big but truly she was just a coward , a sniveling creature who always took orders when she wasn't controlled . Beast followed slowly she kept her head down " y-yes ...ma 'am " she barked her ears pointed forward
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:49 AM
Sorrow bared his teeth he desperately wanted to attack but something told him not to " lost? I've been lost we all have!! Give me a good reason to spare you " he snarled his right ear flicking he stopped his movements and waited an answer his claws sharpened " ANSWER ME " growled

Beast didn't look at sliver it was clear that she was the ' alpha ' she was always an omega . But only when the illness took over she became an alpha . The wolf looked big but truly she was just a coward , a sniveling creature who always took orders when she wasn't controlled . Beast followed slowly she kept her head down " y-yes ...ma 'am " she barked her ears pointed forward
Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ because, you’re mine. And I’m yours. If you cannot understand that, than I’ll force you down and get rid of that illness a other way! “

Sliver laughs softly “ hi head up. And no ma’am. Just call me Sliver i may be a alpha but I ain’t no leader.... not anymore “

Leucos
November 25th, 2017, 01:02 AM
Deadmind eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at him “ because, you’re mine. And I’m yours. If you cannot understand that, than I’ll force you down and get rid of that illness a other way! “

Sliver laughs softly “ hi head up. And no ma’am. Just call me Sliver i may be a alpha but I ain’t no leader.... not anymore “

Sorrow tilted his head he bared his teeth still his fur on end his tail pointed at the ground he snarled as he took a step forward . His head was pounding again he whined as he closed his eyes " deadm-mind...... " he whined and shook his fur .his eyes looked insane but he had his manners back he backed up .

Beast nodded but kept her head low it was what she was told to do it stuck with her. She looked around a bit and winced that familiar pain in her head it was pounding again like sorrows . She bared her teeth as her eyes closed she slightly shook her head to make it stop but the pain grew stronger until it felt like the world was spinning around her. She sucked in some air from the pain
" LEAVE ME ALONE! NOOOOOOOOOW! " she yelled and howled her eyes were maddening " I'm back sweatheart miss me? " she growled her ear flicked Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Sorrow tilted his head he bared his teeth still his fur on end his tail pointed at the ground he snarled as he took a step forward . His head was pounding again he whined as he closed his eyes " deadm-mind...... " he whined and shook his fur .his eyes looked insane but he had his manners back he backed up .

Beast nodded but kept her head low it was what she was told to do it stuck with her. She looked around a bit and winced that familiar pain in her head it was pounding again like sorrows . She bared her teeth as her eyes closed she slightly shook her head to make it stop but the pain grew stronger until it felt like the world was spinning around her. She sucked in some air from the pain
" LEAVE ME ALONE! NOOOOOOOOOW! " she yelled and howled her eyes were maddening " I'm back sweatheart miss me? " she growled her ear flicked Sasukewolf (madness)
Deadmind eyes glowed a bit as he steps forward and licks his cheek “ calm down breath. Come let’s go.” He says calmly as he begins to walk

Sliver eyes glowed “ must you always ruin a good time. Time to teach you a lesson “ she says as she suddenly jumps on her growling loudly in anger as she snaps her jaws right near her neck “ stay out of this whoever you are. A mother is worthless if they kill “

Leucos
November 25th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Deadmind eyes glowed a bit as he steps forward and licks his cheek “ calm down breath. Come let’s go.” He says calmly as he begins to walk

Sliver eyes glowed “ must you always ruin a good time. Time to teach you a lesson “ she says as she suddenly jumps on her growling loudly in anger as she snaps her jaws right near her neck “ stay out of this whoever you are. A mother is worthless if they kill “

Sorrow felt uneasy he needed to control his other half better he took a few shaky steps forward and then walked beside deadmind maybe they can make a pack? He felt like they were a family already
" I'm sorry he had to ruin things...I told you....I'm not that easy to be around ...he always tries to get rid of what matters to me... " he said as he glanced at deadmind from the corner of his eye

Beast growled she was being tackled her ears pinned against her head
" don't threaten me with A GOOD TIME!. And the one who needs to be taught a lesson is HER!do you honestly want that pup around? Why you care? " she snarled she didn't flinch

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 09:36 AM
he jumps a bit at the sudden weight and laughs softly “ of course a hunter must be at his best after all “ he says playfully Rubinaito
"I see." For once, Sage's eyes sparkled with something a little more than Rage, or Madness. It was something more like happiness, maybe a little joy. Admiration. "So, what's a not-so-broken wolf like you doing wandering around his old haunts? Doesn't that, like, make wolves madder than I am or something?" Sage asked, curiosity ringing through his voice as he got off of Naruto and sat down beside him. Not quite laying down on the filthy ground, mind you, but sitting.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 10:16 AM
"I see." For once, Sage's eyes sparkled with something a little more than Rage, or Madness. It was something more like happiness, maybe a little joy. Admiration. "So, what's a not-so-broken wolf like you doing wandering around his old haunts? Doesn't that, like, make wolves madder than I am or something?" Sage asked, curiosity ringing through his voice as he got off of Naruto and sat down beside him. Not quite laying down on the filthy ground, mind you, but sitting.He begins to sit as well “ ..... I don’t know to be honest.... I don’t know what drove me here maybe it’s anger or a simple need to live but..... whatever it is it lead me to you and I guess that’s a good thing huh?” He says smiling happily

Fuzzy
December 8th, 2017, 04:08 PM
(I keep forgetting to comment, :P)

The white wolf known as Frost tugged though a thick forest. She had pale blood stains on her white paws and a few scratches, from a fight she had with a crazy pack wolf. But did she really care? No, she would have killed the wolf if it didn't run away. "Cowards! That's all you pack wolves are!" She had called after it. But right know all she could hear was the wolf's words before the fight. "Your a mad wolf! I can see it in your eyes!" The wolf had screeched at her fear in it's eyes. "Mad wolf? What are you-" She had tried to ask it but it just attacked her. A rustle of leaves brought her back to the present time. Pack wolves are rabbit brained and have the courage of a mouse. She thought as she headed deeper into the forest. The trees branches over head were sawing in the wind there leaves dancing like waves in a river. She stopped for a few heartbeats just watching them, this place was quiet, for them few moments. To be honest she loved the gentle breeze and swaying leaves over head. This was a nice place, but something would happen to it. And Frost knew it. With that she continued on her way her thick white tail behind her. She wouldn't stop again, there could be anything waiting to attack, even in a peaceful looking place like this.

~Open~

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 01:27 AM
@Rubainito
Celestial
Bumps :3 if y’all ain’t busy

wren
January 6th, 2018, 01:41 AM
@Rubainito
Celestial
Bumps :3 if y’all ain’t busy
What do I do??

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 01:46 AM
Bumps :3 Celestial

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 6th, 2018, 02:09 AM
Forum
Name: Timber
Looks: Bop (http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Anime-Wolves-image-anime-wolves-36394975-760-579.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed?
Mad or not: Not mad
With pack or not: Loner
Family: Dead
Sexuality: Bisexual
Love interest: Open! :3
Other: Heyyyy!
Questions: Nope!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:10 AM
Forum
Looks: Bop (http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36300000/Anime-Wolves-image-anime-wolves-36394975-760-579.jpg)
Accepted!!! XD want a mad lover? :3

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 6th, 2018, 02:13 AM
Accepted!!! XD want a mad lover? :3
( Thanks, and sure! X3 It'll be fun to roleplay Timber's reactions to certain things in this RP. XD )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:19 AM
( Thanks, and sure! X3 It'll be fun to roleplay Timber's reactions to certain things in this RP. XD )
Yes!! So who do you want or whole new peep :3

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 6th, 2018, 02:28 AM
Yes!! So who do you want or whole new peep :3
( Hmm... Surprise me! X3 I want Timber to be kind of scared and nervous at first, but then gradually start to realize that he is attracted to your wolf. Or something like that. :3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:32 AM
( Hmm... Surprise me! X3 I want Timber to be kind of scared and nervous at first, but then gradually start to realize that he is attracted to your wolf. Or something like that. :3 )
Alright! Meet Hades a female wolf: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a847/f/2016/246/8/9/muirgen_by_tazihound-dagdgix.jpg

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 6th, 2018, 02:41 AM
Alright! Meet Hades a female wolf: https://orig00.deviantart.net/a847/f/2016/246/8/9/muirgen_by_tazihound-dagdgix.jpg
( Awesome! Let's start role-playing! Oh, and if I stop posting, it's probably because I fell asleep. So if i do fall asleep, sorry! X3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 02:49 AM
( Awesome! Let's start role-playing! Oh, and if I stop posting, it's probably because I fell asleep. So if i do fall asleep, sorry! X3 )
It’s okay! You post first my friend :3

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 6th, 2018, 03:03 AM
It’s okay! You post first my friend :3
( Alright! :3 )
A wolf with a brown coat and white underbelly sat next to the riverside, looking at his reflection in the water. The sun shone through the trees and he felt great. He had been doing well after he left his pack. The hunting was good, and the best part, he hadn't seen or smelled any other wolves around yet. He did feel like the place he had settled was too calm though, as if it wad hiding something bad from him. But Timber pushed those thoughts to the back of his head and smiled, taking a few laps from the water, not thinking for one second that another wolf could be watching him or anything like that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 09:27 AM
( Alright! :3 )
A wolf with a brown coat and white underbelly sat next to the riverside, looking at his reflection in the water. The sun shone through the trees and he felt great. He had been doing well after he left his pack. The hunting was good, and the best part, he hadn't seen or smelled any other wolves around yet. He did feel like the place he had settled was too calm though, as if it wad hiding something bad from him. But Timber pushed those thoughts to the back of his head and smiled, taking a few laps from the water, not thinking for one second that another wolf could be watching him or anything like that.
A soft growl was heard from behind, first after a few seconds it was quiet than whoever it was jumped. Right onto him growling loudly was a black and white wolf. Her eyes cold and emotionless as she snaps her jaws loudly at him “ what are you doing here?”

Static
January 6th, 2018, 09:33 AM
Is the pack of stone still here?I'm sorry I havnt posted in a while and if u removed me from the RP,I understand)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 09:35 AM
Is the pack of stone still here?I'm sorry I havnt posted in a while and if u removed me from the RP,I understand)
I never remove anyone! :3 you still in!

Static
January 6th, 2018, 09:54 AM
I never remove anyone! :3 you still in!
Ok,also I might have cloud diband the black sence there are only two people in it)
open
Cloud clawed the ground above the rabbit tunnel the rabbit had went in the first healthy prey she had seen for a week,but now all that remained was ruble."Stupid rabbit!Why did you haven to go in an unstable hole?!" She growled in frustration,util finally giving up and pacing around the collapsed tunnel.She felt hunger claw at her stomach,and kept thinking back to her pack.It was hardly a pack now though sence there was less than five wolves.They wouldn't stand a chance in a fight against another pack,but all of the packs where to worried about the sickness to bother with them.She turned away from the tunnel,knowing it was pointless to pace around it now,and went in a random direction.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 6th, 2018, 06:09 PM
A soft growl was heard from behind, first after a few seconds it was quiet than whoever it was jumped. Right onto him growling loudly was a black and white wolf. Her eyes cold and emotionless as she snaps her jaws loudly at him “ what are you doing here?”
Timber yelped in surprise as something jumped on him, trying to get the other wolf off of him. "What are you doing here?" He responded loudly but nervously, not sure what to do in the current situation. "I'm not in any wolf's territory, so I'm doing no harm by being here! Now get off!" He said as he tried to get the other wolf off of him again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 6th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Timber yelped in surprise as something jumped on him, trying to get the other wolf off of him. "What are you doing here?" He responded loudly but nervously, not sure what to do in the current situation. "I'm not in any wolf's territory, so I'm doing no harm by being here! Now get off!" He said as he tried to get the other wolf off of him again.
She growls “ you’re in may land ...” her eyes widened a bit as she suddenly steps back “ ... Timber... is that you?”

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 7th, 2018, 01:16 AM
She growls “ you’re in may land ...” her eyes widened a bit as she suddenly steps back “ ... Timber... is that you?”
Timber stopped and turned to look at the wolf as he heard his name. "Hades?" He said in shock.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 7th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Timber stopped and turned to look at the wolf as he heard his name. "Hades?" He said in shock.
She quickly looks away “ ... yes it’s.. me old friend.. I thought you were dead.. how can you be alive?! I thought I Killed you!” She says shaking a bit now

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 7th, 2018, 01:37 AM
She quickly looks away “ ... yes it’s.. me old friend.. I thought you were dead.. how can you be alive?! I thought I Killed you!” She says shaking a bit now
Timber shook his head. "No, I didn't die." He said, his voice trembling a bit. "I probably would have died of blood loss if that other wolf pack hadn't found me and helped me."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 8th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Timber shook his head. "No, I didn't die." He said, his voice trembling a bit. "I probably would have died of blood loss if that other wolf pack hadn't found me and helped me."
She nods slowly “ ... I would say sorry.. but I won’t. I did what I had to do .. but why? Why get in the way” she growls loudly

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 8th, 2018, 09:41 PM
She nods slowly “ ... I would say sorry.. but I won’t. I did what I had to do .. but why? Why get in the way” she growls loudly
"I couldn't let you do what you tried to do that day!" He barked loudly. "I thought we were friends back then, but then when I try to help you by trying to stop you from making the wrong and bad decision, you decide to try and kill me!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 9th, 2018, 12:36 AM
"I couldn't let you do what you tried to do that day!" He barked loudly. "I thought we were friends back then, but then when I try to help you by trying to stop you from making the wrong and bad decision, you decide to try and kill me!"
She growls “ of course I did! You in the ya of Justice! That pack wasn’t my family they ended my family after years of Planning I finally had the chance... I just didn’t think I would fall victim to you! I was in love with you! I was in pain when I tried to end you yet you stand before me!... “

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 10th, 2018, 04:12 PM
She growls “ of course I did! You in the ya of Justice! That pack wasn’t my family they ended my family after years of Planning I finally had the chance... I just didn’t think I would fall victim to you! I was in love with you! I was in pain when I tried to end you yet you stand before me!... “
Timber sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Hades. But I had known that pack for my whole life... They were all I had after my family left me! I couldn't, and I wouldn't let anything happen to them." He said firmly, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry about your family, but I couldn't let you do anything to the pack."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 10th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Timber sighed, shaking his head. "I'm sorry, Hades. But I had known that pack for my whole life... They were all I had after my family left me! I couldn't, and I wouldn't let anything happen to them." He said firmly, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry about your family, but I couldn't let you do anything to the pack."
She growls “ .. too late” she says darkly as she shows her teeth growling loudly “ they’re dead. Gone like my family!” She says snapping her jaws “ you should be too. A other mistake on my behalf this time I’ll make sure you die”

Fireflower
January 11th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Forum
Name:dragonwing
Looks: https://mysticalraven.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/d52e7ac7464f86f20d49de29c09559fb.jpg
Personality:
Mad or not:mad
With pack or not :not
Family :.....none
Sexuality: straight
Love interest:not
Other: Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions: are they like always mad?never haveing a sane moment?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 11th, 2018, 06:46 PM
She growls “ .. too late” she says darkly as she shows her teeth growling loudly “ they’re dead. Gone like my family!” She says snapping her jaws “ you should be too. A other mistake on my behalf this time I’ll make sure you die”
Timber looks up at Hades, sadness showing in his eyes. "Y- you killed the pack? You killed every single wolf?" He said, shaking his head, as he already knew the answer. "Hades, what happened to you..? You are nothing like when I first met you. That Hades wouldn't have killed the pack!" He said, flinching a bit and stepping back as she made the threat of killing him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 14th, 2018, 11:34 PM
Timber looks up at Hades, sadness showing in his eyes. "Y- you killed the pack? You killed every single wolf?" He said, shaking his head, as he already knew the answer. "Hades, what happened to you..? You are nothing like when I first met you. That Hades wouldn't have killed the pack!" He said, flinching a bit and stepping back as she made the threat of killing him.
She growls loudly “ I lived” she growls loudly as she begins to step forward “ I lived timber and I don’t regret a thing. The hades you knew is gone!” She snaps her jaws as she begins to jump on him

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 15th, 2018, 01:13 AM
She growls loudly “ I lived” she growls loudly as she begins to step forward “ I lived timber and I don’t regret a thing. The hades you knew is gone!” She snaps her jaws as she begins to jump on him
Timber jumps to the side, trying to dodge Hades' attack. "Please, stop this! We used to be such good friends! Why are you trying to kill me?" He barks, trying to avoid fighting his once good friend.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Timber jumps to the side, trying to dodge Hades' attack. "Please, stop this! We used to be such good friends! Why are you trying to kill me?" He barks, trying to avoid fighting his once good friend.
She growls “ because I would rather die than see that expression on your face! You’re the one who betrayed me! ... all I wanted was to save you not this!” She snaps her jaws growling loudly “ may death Greet you well” she says growling as she steps forward

Fuzzy
January 15th, 2018, 01:23 AM
(I keep forgetting to comment, :P)

The white wolf known as Frost tugged though a thick forest. She had pale blood stains on her white paws and a few scratches, from a fight she had with a crazy pack wolf. But did she really care? No, she would have killed the wolf if it didn't run away. "Cowards! That's all you pack wolves are!" She had called after it. But right know all she could hear was the wolf's words before the fight. "Your a mad wolf! I can see it in your eyes!" The wolf had screeched at her fear in it's eyes. "Mad wolf? What are you-" She had tried to ask it but it just attacked her. A rustle of leaves brought her back to the present time. Pack wolves are rabbit brained and have the courage of a mouse. She thought as she headed deeper into the forest. The trees branches over head were sawing in the wind there leaves dancing like waves in a river. She stopped for a few heartbeats just watching them, this place was quiet, for them few moments. To be honest she loved the gentle breeze and swaying leaves over head. This was a nice place, but something would happen to it. And Frost knew it. With that she continued on her way her thick white tail behind her. She wouldn't stop again, there could be anything waiting to attack, even in a peaceful looking place like this.

~Open~
Sasukewolf (madness) have a wolf for Frost?

Or anyone else?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 15th, 2018, 01:35 AM
She growls “ because I would rather die than see that expression on your face! You’re the one who betrayed me! ... all I wanted was to save you not this!” She snaps her jaws growling loudly “ may death Greet you well” she says growling as she steps forward
Timber takes a few steps back, about to run. "Please, Hades. Don't do this..." He says, losing his hope more and more in trying to help Hades as she got closer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 01:36 AM
Timber takes a few steps back, about to run. "Please, Hades. Don't do this..." He says, losing his hope more and more in trying to help Hades as she got closer.
Hades growls “ ... you have no right to call me by the name no longer!” She growls as she begins to suddenly run at him.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 15th, 2018, 01:42 AM
Hades growls “ ... you have no right to call me by the name no longer!” She growls as she begins to suddenly run at him.
Timber turns tail and runs, going into the forest and away from the clearing. He knew that Hades was right behind him, he didn't have to turn and look to know that, but he kept running. Timber jumped over a small stream and almost slipped and fell on the other side, still keeping his pace. He knew that if he stopped, he would die. So he kept running, looking for something to hide in, or lose Hades in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 01:43 AM
Timber turns tail and runs, going into the forest and away from the clearing. He knew that Hades was right behind him, he didn't have to turn and look to know that, but he kept running. Timber jumped over a small stream and almost slipped and fell on the other side, still keeping his pace. He knew that if he stopped, he would die. But he kept running.
Hades howls loudly as she quickly runs after timber. Jumped over the stream with ease and soon she was catching out she growls loudly “ come on timber! Face me!”

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 15th, 2018, 01:49 AM
Hades howls loudly as she quickly runs after timber. Jumped over the stream with ease and soon she was catching out she growls loudly “ come on timber! Face me!”
Timber suddenly growls and stops running, turning to look at Hades then jumping and attacking her. "Fine. Let's have it your way..." He says, growling loudly.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 15th, 2018, 01:51 AM
Sasukewolf (madness) have a wolf for Frost?

Or anyone else?
( Frost could find Hades and Timber fighting or something and help one of them if you want. It's up to you though. ^^ )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 15th, 2018, 01:52 AM
Timber suddenly growls and stops running, turning to look at Hades then jumping and attacking her. "Fine. Let's have it your way..." He says, growling loudly.
She growls loudly as timber attacked her and she suddenly bites down on his shoulder growling loudly in anger as she bites hard

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 15th, 2018, 01:58 AM
She growls loudly as timber attacked her and she suddenly bites down on his shoulder growling loudly in anger as she bites hard
Timber yelped loudly as Hades bit him, trying to bite one of her legs and trying to get her off of him.

Death kit
January 15th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Accepted!! :3 ahhhhhhhhbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuzzy
January 15th, 2018, 03:15 AM
¤Insert_User_Name¤ Thanks! I'll do that!)

At the sound of howling, growling and ripping flesh a snow white wolf, Frost, picked her ears tho lessen. This would be her second time fighting, but hay mite as well see who it was. Another fight in the mad world.
I bet it's a Pack wolf. They always stir up tribal. She thought letting out a small growl. With that she ran towards the fighting wolves. Her snow white pelt was easily spotted in the forest but she could blind into snow like a leaf in a tree. Emerging from some bushes she was almost in the fight. She let out another growl but it was drowned out by her howl. "I'm tired of you stupid wolves." She spat ready to attack ether one, even if they did stop fighting. "If you want a fight, your in for a bloody one. Because one of you is going to die today." She growled. These wolves annoyed her, to think of it everything annoyed her. Yet she wouldn't kill ether of them if they left and stopped there pointless fighting. Frost wasn't the best at being friendly and at her guess nether were they. Though she looked ready to kill someone, eyes blazing yet calm, teeth bared ears back and legs ready to leap and slash. She would back down if there was a good reason, but nothing came tyo mind.

Rivergold
January 17th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Forum
(Squirrel.)

(Hey Sasukewolf (madness) is it ok if I join as just a squirrel? For Timber?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 12:52 AM
¤Insert_User_Name¤ Thanks! I'll do that!)

At the sound of howling, growling and ripping flesh a snow white wolf, Frost, picked her ears tho lessen. This would be her second time fighting, but hay mite as well see who it was. Another fight in the mad world.
I bet it's a Pack wolf. They always stir up tribal. She thought letting out a small growl. With that she ran towards the fighting wolves. Her snow white pelt was easily spotted in the forest but she could blind into snow like a leaf in a tree. Emerging from some bushes she was almost in the fight. She let out another growl but it was drowned out by her howl. "I'm tired of you stupid wolves." She spat ready to attack ether one, even if they did stop fighting. "If you want a fight, your in for a bloody one. Because one of you is going to die today." She growled. These wolves annoyed her, to think of it everything annoyed her. Yet she wouldn't kill ether of them if they left and stopped there pointless fighting. Frost wasn't the best at being friendly and at her guess nether were they. Though she looked ready to kill someone, eyes blazing yet calm, teeth bared ears back and legs ready to leap and slash. She would back down if there was a good reason, but nothing came tyo mind.
Timber yelped loudly as Hades bit him, trying to bite one of her legs and trying to get her off of him.

Hades growls loudly as she suddenly jumps back. Her teeth were showing now as she growled “ what’s this? Already over me huh? Timber! If only you were smart! I may have fallen for you again! But no... you just had to die now!” She says as she looks at the new one “ you’re blood will spill onto my land!” She growls loudly as she suddenly howls loudly and clearly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 12:52 AM
(Squirrel.)

Need permission from insert! :3 but you might have some competition with hades!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 18th, 2018, 07:26 AM
(Squirrel.)

Hmmm... Permission granted! The sqweral is back!!! XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
January 18th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Competition!!! X3

Rivergold
January 18th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Competition!!! X3
(Yuuuuuuuuusssssssss)
A pretty red squirrel heard the commotion, jumping at the howl. Curious, she leaped through the branches, halting above three wolves fighting.

Fuzzy
January 18th, 2018, 11:55 PM
Hades growls loudly as she suddenly jumps back. Her teeth were showing now as she growled “ what’s this? Already over me huh? Timber! If only you were smart! I may have fallen for you again! But no... you just had to die now!” She says as she looks at the new one “ you’re blood will spill onto my land!” She growls loudly as she suddenly howls loudly and clearly

Frost almost let out a smirk. She was to confident, she believed she could win. She had beaten the other wolf today, who was just as crazy. Keeping her snow white ears flat against her head she waited for Hades to strike. "Will it?" She asked almost trying to get on the mad wolf's nerves.

(I'm lazy. Rivergold ¤Insert_User_Name¤ )

Rivergold
January 19th, 2018, 12:03 AM
Frost almost let out a smirk. She was to confident, she believed she could win. She had beaten the other wolf today, who was just as crazy. Keeping her snow white ears flat against her head she waited for Hades to strike. "Will it?" She asked almost trying to get on the mad wolf's nerves.

The squirrel chattered, flicking her tail at all the hubbub.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
January 19th, 2018, 12:38 AM

Timber looked at the new wolf. "Stay out of this. This isn't anything you want to be involved in." He said, growling as he heard Hades and turning to look at her. "Why don't you stop talking and actually fight?" He said with a smirk on his face, growling loudly again.
Sasukewolf (madness)

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 01:16 PM
Timber looked at the new wolf. "Stay out of this. This isn't anything you want to be involved in." He said, growling as he heard Hades and turning to look at her. "Why don't you stop talking and actually fight?" He said with a smirk on his face, growling loudly again.
Sasukewolf (madness)(*tired of waiting for someone to post*)
The squirrel chattered in the tree.