PDA

View Full Version : Looking for RP partners!

SolarWarrior
November 21st, 2017, 06:36 PM
Me being new and still not satisfied with how many RPs I'm in yet why not ask for RP partners?! Totally a good idea!! Anyway here's some info about how I RP:

Rp Replies:

The replies I tend to have are about 3 sentences or longer depending on what I have to work with sometimes I'll do a paragraph or two if you give me a lot to work with which is awesome!

I'm not so picky with the length of your responses as long as it isn't 1 sentence and I have nothing to reply to/work with.

Activity:

I'm quite active and check this site about twice a day. I'm also seen on Chicken Smoothie where I don't get off that site intill I tell myself I have to sleep XD

Just be aware school and other personal stuff might get in the way but I'll always find a way to reply sooner or later. How much you're active doesn't matter really as long as you can reply I'm ok.

Groups:

When it comes to private group RPs I'm ok with 3-5 or 6 people more to me is more like a open RP instead of a private one though I really want to do private group RPs!

Interest:

Ok! This is where I tell you my interest of RPs by range of I kinda wanna do to I really want to do!

I kinda want to do:

Bendy and the Ink machine
Fnaf
Little Witch Academia
Glitter Force (Doki Doki too)
Alternative Warriors RP
Harry Potter (This is extremely low on my list)

I really want to do!!!:

Elemenal RP (Super high on my list!!)
Undertale (Super high on my list!!)
Angel and Demon
Zombie Apocalypse (?! Sort of high on my list I'd like to try it!)
Good vs. Evil
(Maybe you can come up with a super cool plot?!?)

Anyway that's all!

Barnabas
November 21st, 2017, 08:18 PM
are you just doing those or can you do a clan rp?

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 08:20 PM
SolarWarrior
I actually have a zombie RP, I just need to check if my buddy is cool with you joining in and you maybe can :D

SolarWarrior
November 21st, 2017, 08:56 PM
@SolarWarrior (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5641)
I actually have a zombie RP, I just need to check if my buddy is cool with you joining in and you maybe can :D

Omg Thanks! :3 That sounds cool! :3

SolarWarrior
November 21st, 2017, 08:57 PM
are you just doing those or can you do a clan rp?

I can do clan RPs too! :D

Barnabas
November 21st, 2017, 09:04 PM
I can do clan RPs too! :D

Okay just checking.
Here's my character's that are open

Thunderclan: Summerkit, Trappaw, Lightningflash, and Boulderdust

Shadowclan: Runningkit and Swiftleaf

Riverclan: Creekkit, Shadecloud, and Icebelly

Windclan: Mothkit, Spiderpaw, Brambleflash, Whispervoice, Flowerheart, and Rushbreeze

Skyclan: Deerkit, Fawnkit, Russetkit, and Dovepaw

The_10th_Doctor
November 21st, 2017, 09:13 PM
I'm always available to do an UnderTale rp! Although, I mainly pr as UnderFell Sans, Ink, Reaper Sans, Goth, and Gradient, but you can be any of these if you want, I can always pick someone else.

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 10:39 AM
I'm always available to do an UnderTale rp! Although, I mainly pr as UnderFell Sans, Ink, Reaper Sans, Goth, and Gradient, but you can be any of these if you want, I can always pick someone else.

I'm ok with any! But I had an idea! (What if a group of friends [the 7 souls] go on a school field trip and decide to go hiking since it's right next to mount.Ebott [Did i write that correctly?] Bravery drags the rest to hike towards the mountain even though there are rumors that whoever hikes up there never comes back and thanks to Bravery they all end up in the underground. Should we do this?)

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 10:54 AM
Okay just checking.
Here's my character's that are open

Thunderclan: Summerkit, Trappaw, Lightningflash, and Boulderdust

Shadowclan: Runningkit and Swiftleaf

Riverclan: Creekkit, Shadecloud, and Icebelly

Windclan: Mothkit, Spiderpaw, Brambleflash, Whispervoice, Flowerheart, and Rushbreeze

Skyclan: Deerkit, Fawnkit, Russetkit, and Dovepaw

I have Ivypaw in Thunderclan that could possibly interact with Trappaw! :3

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM
I can do a elemental RP with you with magic and demons and stuff,or just elements.

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM
I'm ok with any! But I had an idea! (What if a group of friends [the 7 souls] go on a school field trip and decide to go hiking since it's right next to mount.Ebott [Did i write that correctly?] Bravery drags the rest to hike towards the mountain even though there are rumors that whoever hikes up there never comes back and thanks to Bravery they all end up in the underground. Should we do this?)

OH MY GOD YES! I think that has to be the best idea I've ever heard! Although, if we do do that, I was wondering if I could rp as Chara? She's my all time favorite and would love it if I got to roleplay as her. I roleplay UnderTale wit my best friend all the time, but I never roleplay as Chara. And yes, you did spell Mt. Ebott correctly. Although, I think it would be a good idea to come up with some names for the five other souls (Chara and Frisk are sort of connected with the Determination soul, so some names would be really nice). These are just ideas, you don't have to go along with them if you don't want to. But other than that, I love this idea!

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 11:17 AM
OH MY GOD YES! I think that has to be the best idea I've ever heard! Although, if we do do that, I was wondering if I could rp as Chara? She's my all time favorite and would love it if I got to roleplay as her. I roleplay UnderTale wit my best friend all the time, but I never roleplay as Chara. And yes, you did spell Mt. Ebott correctly. Although, I think it would be a good idea to come up with some names for the five other souls (Chara and Frisk are sort of connected with the Determination soul, so some names would be really nice). These are just ideas, you don't have to go along with them if you don't want to. But other than that, I love this idea!

Thanks! Also sure you can RP as Chara! Also the only name I've come up with is Sky for Integrity and that's it X3 I need some help for the others.

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 11:33 AM
Thanks! Also sure you can RP as Chara! Also the only name I've come up with is Sky for Integrity and that's it X3 I need some help for the others.

Thanks! And I have a list of names for the others!

Integrity: Sky
Bravery: Andrew (Andi)
Patience: Sarah
Perseverance: Antonio
Justice: Jackie
Kindness: Dustin (Dusty)
Determination: Frisk and Chara

How are those?

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 11:47 AM
Thanks! And I have a list of names for the others!

Integrity: Sky
Bravery: Andrew (Andi)
Patience: Sarah
Perseverance: Antonio
Justice: Jackie
Kindness: Dustin (Dusty)
Determination: Frisk and Chara

How are those?

They're good! (Not sure about Antonio though XD) Also is it ok for Jackie to be a bit older than everyone else so she's sort of like a chaperone and the kids sneak away while she's sleeping so while they get attacked by flowey Jackie wakes up because of a sudden storm,sees the kids aren't there,quickly blames Andrew for this (XD) and goes off to find the kids.(And possibly give them a lecture) (That was a long sentence XD)

(Also based on each kid could they possibly have items they will later use to battle [For example: After Jakie wakes up she mistakes the bookbag with food for the one with the items and takes them instead?])

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 11:50 AM
They're good! (Not sure about Antonio though XD) Also is it ok for Jackie to be a bit older than everyone else so she's sort of like a chaperone and the kids sneak away while she's sleeping so while they get attacked by flowey Jackie wakes up because of a sudden storm,sees the kids aren't there,quickly blames Andrew for this (XD) and goes off to fine the kids. (That was a long sentence XD)

Heck yeah! So instead of Antonio, what should we name Perseverance? Maybe Rodriquez (I have no idea why I'm coming up with all deez Latino names). And sure, Jackie can be older!

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 11:53 AM
Heck yeah! So instead of Antonio, what should we name Perseverance? Maybe Rodriquez (I have no idea why I'm coming up with all deez Latino names). And sure, Jackie can be older!

What about Giovanni (Gio) or Leonardo (Leo)?

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 12:02 PM
What about Giovanni (Gio) or Leonardo (Leo)?

Giovanni!!!! I love that name!

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 12:04 PM
Didn'tknow if you saw my last post but I can do a elemental RP with you with magic and demons and stuff,or just elements.

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 12:22 PM
Giovanni!!!! I love that name!
Ok then it's settled! :D

(Now we have to decide who plays what characters)

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 12:25 PM
Ok then it's settled! :D

(Now we have to decide who plays what characters)

Well I could always set up a sign up thing and mention some people in my contacts list. Just give me the names of the people in yours and I'll mention them too.

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 12:44 PM
Didn'tknow if you saw my last post but I can do a elemental RP with you with magic and demons and stuff,or just elements.

Oh! I didn't see it! Sure! I'd like to do a elemental RP with you. :3

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 12:45 PM
Oh! I didn't see it! Sure! I'd like to do a elemental RP with you. :3
Ok.With demons or just elements?And people or animals?

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 12:51 PM
Well I could always set up a sign up thing and mention some people in my contacts list. Just give me the names of the people in yours and I'll mention them too.

Ok! I don't have any people XD But I'd like to be Sky! :3

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 12:53 PM
Ok! I don't have any people XD But I'd like to be Sky! :3

Okie Dokie! I'll get that set up right now!

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 12:53 PM
:bawling:Ok.With demons or just elements?And people or animals?

Just people and they can have sort of like famliars that are animals!

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 01:21 PM
:bawling:

Just people and they can have sort of like famliars that are animals!
Ok.should I make it now?

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM
Ok.should I make it now?
Sure!

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 01:34 PM
Sure!
Should it be private,open to join,or only invited?(sorry if I'm asking to many questions)

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Should it be private,open to join,or only invited?(sorry if I'm asking to many questions)

Only invited? You can invite any friends. :3 (It's ok! :D)

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 01:43 PM
Ok!I'll mention you

Fuzzy
November 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
I have a fan Clan RP,GrassClan, (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11587) your welcome to join.

I also have a few characters that could be kin to some of yours or friends.

Such as Wolfehowl (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12591) and Creampaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12583).
And any cats in my finders.

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
And one last question,should it be in a alternate world where most people have powers or on earth where only a few do?And do you have a plot in mind?Like they go to a special school or something?

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 01:55 PM
And one last question,should it be in a alternate world where most people have powers or on earth where only a few do?And do you have a plot in mind?Like they go to a special school or something?

Maybe only a few do and they roam in a school where most are normal and they have to somehow hide their secret but also stop others from trying to steal the powers of others (or something like that)

jaymoon
November 22nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
SolarWarrior
i have a fnaf roleplay and i was thinking about making a element roleplay
fnaf roleplay sign ups (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12226)
the roleplay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12235)