PDA

View Full Version : A Cobra's Storm [family finder]

SuspiciousMindz
November 21st, 2017, 05:55 PM
Their History
​It was right there in front of him. The hare he'd been stalking to show off to Cobraspirit, his mentor. They had decided to hunt on the Thunderpath border. Slowly, the apprentice crept forward, his posture in perfect alignment, the way he'd been taught. When he was in sprinting distance, Blazingpaw sprang forward, his paws gliding across the moor with ease, his already abnormally long claws tore into the ground giving him the traction he needed to reach the hare and his long tail waved about, matching the rabbits turns. Although, he was unaware of where he was going. He wasn't as cautious as he needed to be. Before he knew it, his paws hit asphalt and he skidded to a halt as a roaring deafened his ears. He turned his head and his golden hues widened with terror. A monster! Frozen with terror, he waited for the blow in the middle of the Thunderpath as the bright lights drew closer and closer. As much as his mind told him to run, his paws couldn't seem to go. Blazingpaw merely saw movement in the corner of his eyes before paws slammed into his side and sent him sprawling to the other side of the Thunderpath. He screeched in terror, but it was cut off by a sickening thud. Turning, Blazingpaw saw him. "No!" he yowled, his voice filled with grief as his paws led him towards the feline who saved him. The feline he saw as a second fatherly figure and one that had been with him since his third moon of life. "Cobraspirit, come on, we have to get away from here!" he nudged the limp body of his mentor. His mentor's ebony pelt was stained crimson, his legs were sprawled and his tail looked broken. It's just a few injuries, he'll live! He knew what had happened. Cobraspirit had been struck by the monster to save him. It was dawning on the apprentice fast that his mentor wasn't going to get up again. Quickly he grabbed his mentor's scruff and dragged him to the safety of the moor and when he released, he nudged Cobraspirit numbly. "Pl- Please wake up! I need you here! I'm so sorry!" he sobbed, slumping to the ground beside his dead mentor. It finally settled in that Cobraspirit wasn't going to wake back up. He pressed his nose into the warriors cooling ebony pelt, a wail of pure sorrow echoed across the moors. What have I done?

---

Character Information
Cobraspirit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/cobraspirit.html) || Mintberry (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/mintberry.html) || Blazingstar (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/blazingstar.html) || Frog(spirit) (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/frog.html) || Sneakersong's appearance (http://img08.deviantart.net/f1c3/i/2009/306/2/c/cat_by_colorful_child.jpg)

Cobraspirit -- from Starclan -- had openly forgiven Blazingstar, even giving his former apprentice a life.
After his death, Mintberry left Windclan and became a loner for a few moons. She then turned and joined Thunderclan and has been living there since. Even receiving her warrior name there. She has yet to forgive Blazingstar.
Blazingstar simply wants to put everything right between him and Cobraspirit's family.
Frog has forgiven everyone and found peace, though he is broken after all this time.

---

Relations Needed
Cobraspirit's kits/Mintberry's siblings. (1-3)
-Should be 32 moons old
-Can despise or forgive Blazingstar for his mistake
-Can live in Thunderclan with Mintberry, be loners, or have remained in Windclan

Cobraspirit & Frog's Parents (2)
-Deceased in StC or The Place of No Stars

Frog's Love Interests (1-2)
-Possible future mate
-Willing to help fix him
-Can be in a clan or be a loner

Frog's Former Mate (1) & Frog's Second Litter (1-3)
-They don't talk often now, but he likes updates on his kits
-Kits must be 23 moons and can be in any faction

Other Relations
-Mintberry's Friends/Enemies
-Cobraspirit's Friends/Enemies
-Frogspirit's Friends/Enemies

---

Side Notes
This finder is based around a very long going and detailed backstory that I can sum up or you can go through and read their backstories. This means, I will be picky on applications!

--

Form
Name;
Age;
Faction;
Gender/Identity;
Role Wanted;
Personality[if no link];
Appearance[if no link];
Plot Ideas?;
Questions/Other;

Mauve
November 21st, 2017, 07:00 PM
Name;
Heatherfur (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9b/c1/ea/9bc1ea7367a7213b42844a3bc144651b.jpg)
Age;
32 Moons
Faction;
WindClan
Gender/Identity;
Female
Role Wanted; Cobraspirit's Daughter/Mintberry's Sister
Personality[if no link];
Loyalty to WindClan is one of Heatherfur's most rudimentary traits. She puts her Clan above everything. Ever since she was a kit, she had put hard work and dedication into becoming a valuable warrior of WindClan. Pride is something that she also holds close to her, and doesn't take kindly to those who disrespect her place of residence, family, or close friends. Though she is much more level headed than some stubborn WindClan warriors, Heatherfur is not afraid to meet a rival tooth and nail to prove that her Clan is the best. On the opposite side, this proud she-cat is purely genuine and kind to all she meets. There isn't a judgmental bone in her body, and she believes in "innocent until proven guilty", no matter the background. Another pinnacle of her personality is her ability to forgive those who have wronged her. Despite her intense Clan pride, Heatherfur is not one to hold a grudge if she truly believes the perpetrator responsible mourns for their actions.
Appearance[if no link];
Heatherfur has a rather slender build, with tiny paws and ears to match. Her fur is quite long and fluffs out in places such as her chest, underbelly, and cheeks. The base shade is a light gray, with splashes of white and beige mixed in. She has a longer tail than most, allowing her excellent balance in high places. Her tiny frame gives her access to spaces most would not be able to fit into even if they squeezed themselves in. Her eyes are an exquisite blue color, with flecks of a lighter shade that seem to dance within them.
Plot Ideas?;
She would most likely hate Blazingstar, but maybe after a heart-to-heart they would come to an understanding, and once Heatherfur realizes how much Blazingstar is hurting from his former mentor's death, they could grow closer because they are both still grieving?
Questions/Other;
None at the moment! I hope everything looks alright! I will add her to my character site if Heatherfur is accepted!

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 10:10 PM
Little bookmark ~

Name;
Spook || Spiderdawn
Age;
35 moons
Factions;
Previous loner to clan cat
Gender/Idenity;
Female, She, Molly, Her
Role wanted;
Cobraspirits sister
personality w/o link;
---
Appearance[if no link];
---
Plot Ideas?;
Since I'm going to make spiderdawn a furious warrior I'm thinking
Attempted murder on blazingstar? Since being a loner she was only
Alerted of the death of her brother when she visited windclan to check
Up on her remaining family to the unfortunate news. She than believes
It's recent and makes a whole plan on how she will murder blazingstar,
Only to learn that he was a mere apprentice than she wI'll most likely
Return to being a loner.
Questions/Other;
----

wickedvirtues
November 22nd, 2017, 10:57 PM
Name; Chervilstem
Age; 32 moons
Faction; WindClan
Gender/Identity; Male
Role Wanted; Cobraspirit's Kit/ Mintberry's brother
Personality[if no link];
Positive: Understanding, loyal, determined
Negative: Aggressive, stubborn, blabbermouth

Understanding:
While it may take him awhile, Chervilstem isn't one to hold a grudge against any cat, unless they murdered someone purposely. This trait is the main reason he stayed in WindClan, and forgave Blazingstar after a few moons of grieving. He is easily able to understand when something is deliberate
or an accident, and bases his forgiveness off of that. But even if it was purposeful, Chervilstem usually forgives them, but is angered for a longer period of time.

Loyal:
The other reason Chervilstem stayed in WindClan despite his anger and sadness was his loyalty. He was raised in WindClan and couldn't think of leaving it. He still fought bravely for his Clan, and doesn't regret his decision of staying in it, as he couldn't think of a better place to live.

Determined:
Chervilstem is a determined cat. He's made a firm decision to be the best cat he can be, defend his Clan, and become a strong warrior. He won't change this plan, no matter how tempting some things can be, and sticks firmly to the plan he's made for his life. Of course, a mate isn't totally out of the question, it's just not in his top-priorities.

Aggressive:
This side of Chervilstem comes out when someone breaks the warrior code, or brings up Cobraspirit's death. If someone, for example, crosses the boarder, he will often hiss at them or chase them off WindClan territory, though he rarely physically harms them. If someone brings up the death, he will become very defensive and snappy, then walk away from the cat who brought it up.

Stubborn:
This somewhat relates to his determination. Once Chervil's mind is set on something, it is near impossible to get him to rethink or change what he's setting out to do. He has full faith that he's smart enough to be right the first time at everything, which, a majority of the time, he is not. But he won't admit that. He ignores most comments on his plans, and goes at it the way he wants to.

Blabbermouth:
Chervilstem is very talkative. Especially in two cases. When he is flustered/nervous, he blabbers on and on about a topic, despite it's importance or relevance to the conversation he's having, and then regrets it. Or if he's with friends, he tends to be more open and actually form decent sentences, he just enjoys talking with them and does it more than usual.

Appearance[if no link]; Ref boop (http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o609/KC-Flyer/Cats/6ed8e91e-274f-413f-96ca-f87ae9d83bd1_zpscd916d1b.jpg) Chervil is a tall, skinny black tuxedo tom with large, yellow eyes. His chest, paws, part of his muzzle, and underbelly are white, contrasting with the rest of his body, which is pure black.
Plot Ideas?;
Interactions with Mint of some sort
Small interactions with Blazing of some sort(?)
Questions/Other; He's mostly forgiven Blazingstar, but the topic of Cobraspirit's death is still a sensitive topic and he gets defensive/angry if it's brought up.

Starfall
November 23rd, 2017, 01:18 AM
*Cracks Knuckles*

Name: Nightkit Nightpaw Night Moonsplash
Formerly Night for his Ebony pelt
Moon: The moon was the first thing he saw once he made his decision to go back to Windclan and start again
Splash: For his love of water and for the splashes of white on his pelt.
Faction: Windclan [Formerly Loner]
Gender/Identity: Male/He him
Role Wanted: Mintberry's Sibling/Cobraspirit's kits
Personality:--
Appearance: Ref1 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1a/41/b4/1a41b47b6ecc820334b30537b5d4a588--white-cats-black-cats.jpg)||Ref2 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/0d/06/ca/0d06ca365103e85c57d34ade88513c29--tuxedo-kitten-big-eyes.jpg)||Ref3 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/88/b1/f8/88b1f8a0c2f5d8bb76b8d4055b41b970--zz-mondo.jpg)||Ref4
(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/35/5c/84355c91d4cb14d0a76f537d3b3c380c.jpg)Moonsplash is a lean and slightly muscular tom, taking after his fathers physical build, though he has his mother's soft, silky fur. He has beautiful ebony fur with a white chest, muzzle, nose, socks, underbelly, tail tip, and a slim white line across his back right leg. He has beautiful leafy green eyes with hints of a light sky blue around the iris.
Plot Ideas: Moonsplash could be found and brought back by Mintberry, at that time he would still be very angry with Blazingstar, he is also still going by the name Night. WIP

Name: Midnightgaze (https://stardustcorner.weebly.com/midnightgaze.html)
Faction: Starclan
Gender/Identity: Male/He Him
Role Wanted: Cobraspirit and Frog's Father
Plot Ideas: Midnightgaze wouldn't have forgiven Blazingstar for his sons death and would greatly disapprove of him becoming leader, maybe Midnightgaze would visit Blazing's dreams every once in a while and battle him. He would never forgive Blazing though.

Name: Drizzlekit Drizzlepaw Drizzledrop
Faction: Windclan
Gender/Identity: Male/ They Them
Appearance: Will Post Picture in a Bit
Personality: WIP
Role Wanted: Frog's Second litter
Plot Ideas: None yet

SuspiciousMindz
November 23rd, 2017, 09:08 AM
Updated. I put Sneakersongs appearance in since I forgot to add that. Only appearance for lack of a page since her rper went inactive a long time ago.

SuspiciousMindz
November 25th, 2017, 10:00 AM
Boop
Will be picking some roles tonight!

SuspiciousMindz
November 25th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Mauve
Heatherfur is accepted!

Celestial
Hmm, I wasn't looking for a sibling for Frog and Cobra ):

Crybaby (At the Disco)
Chervilstem is accepted!

starfall
Moonsplash is accepted!

SuspiciousMindz
November 26th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Bump

Cosmo
November 27th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Name; Winerkit | Winterpaw | Iriss
Winter- Her original name for her white fur
Iriss- Her rouge name inspired by what a twoleg called her for her different colored eyes
Age; 23 moons
Faction; Rouge
Gender/Identity; Female
Role Wanted; Frog's Second litter
Personality;
Iriss may strike you as a kind or carefree cat who just says okay to anything with a twitch of her ears. That's because when you first see her she will probably be lounging around in a luxurious patch of sunlight. But just because she doesn't seem to care about anything at the moment, doesn't mean that she feels that way all the time. In fact Iriss is a cat that you wouldn't want to cross. This because she is very prickly, and judgmental. I'm not saying that at first she would just attack you, because she wouldn't, she tries her hardest to be nice but some cats are just too much to handle. Those cats better watch out because this molly may easily appear as a flustered little she-cat, but as far as she's concerned there a no rules for her, which means she isn't afraid to drive you away and fight you if it comes to that. Iriss is ticked off by many things, one of which includes being ignored or not being listened to. Iriss isn't a cat to grab the spotlight, for she does not want to be rude, but if it is her turn to speak and you won't listen she can get really mad. For her there are no boundaries for what you do when you get mad, as long as the cat stops what they are doing it does not matter what she does to get them to stop. Other than one thing. Iriss will not kill, she has a pathological fear of death and killing, and no matter what will stop if she comes close. This is her weakness in battle, especially if it's a death battle. She would rather die than be killed because she knows that no matter what you do or what you say killing is wrong, she would never bring a battle to that. She will chase you, tease you, attack you, scratch you and practically anything else if you annoy her, other than killing. Iriss is a good cat, she's just too easily irritated.
Appearance;
Ref (https://sphoto.nasza-klasa.pl/54854326/44/other/std/13da0f413d.jpeg) | Ref (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2-HVeR0RbRP8lPXd2ySyC5RvJvFg16SWwK5tZlp4t9GIf-ZPkGqgpGyfL_sNhxrssjIt9cE2Nn02iZnFnyz6I0zA4NhJkCJD QWTB_I2lq4LQ0E5o4iIb7Wspz0S4upXT=s800)
Over her moons of being a rouge Iriss has gained a well-muscled structure making her easy to mistake for a tom. Her fur is sleek and frothy white like milk, which makes her favorite season winter as it is easy for her to hide. Iriss's fur is slick and silky, not as fluffy as it could be but she does not care, she is warm enough in her own small den. Her eyes are two different colors, one green and one blue which was one of the factors in making her name what it is.
Plot Ideas?; None atm
Questions/Other; None

RedHead
November 27th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Name; Softglow (https://redheadscharries.weebly.com/softglow.html)
Age; 40 Moons
Faction; Loner {Formerly Riverclan}
Gender/Identity; Female/She;Her
Role Wanted; Frogspirit's Love Interest
Plot Ideas?; Well... She's had a hard life... to sum it up: she felt alone in her family in Riverclan, and wanted to leave due to not making as many friends as her sister, even though Soft was the more outgoing one. The only one who she felt loved her in her fam was her dad, Ashwater. But when he died, she cried, and left Riverclan as soon as she became a warrior, living the life as a loner. She still goes by Softglow, though has thought about changing her name. She met this tom whom she felt loved her by the name of Jackk, and she got pregnant with his kits, but he no longer had any interest in her. So, she gave birth to the kits alone, finding her Riverclan sister and having her take care of them. One of her kits, Juniperkit, died on the journey, and she had a hard time letting all of her kits go, but she figured it was for the best.
So, Soft has trust issues, but mainly, she can make friends and such, but she holds back her own feelings from them. She just feels unwanted by others, and having to give her kits up has really hit a hard blow on her. So I feel like Frog and her could connect over having both lost their mate and kits, even though her reason was different. When she trust others, Soft can be a very kind and loyal cat, willing to do anything to make and keep the ones she loves happy.
Questions/Other; Nope!

SuspiciousMindz
December 17th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Name; Softglow (https://redheadscharries.weebly.com/softglow.html)
Age; 40 Moons
Faction; Loner {Formerly Riverclan}
Gender/Identity; Female/She;Her
Role Wanted; Frogspirit's Love Interest
Plot Ideas?; Well... She's had a hard life... to sum it up: she felt alone in her family in Riverclan, and wanted to leave due to not making as many friends as her sister, even though Soft was the more outgoing one. The only one who she felt loved her in her fam was her dad, Ashwater. But when he died, she cried, and left Riverclan as soon as she became a warrior, living the life as a loner. She still goes by Softglow, though has thought about changing her name. She met this tom whom she felt loved her by the name of Jackk, and she got pregnant with his kits, but he no longer had any interest in her. So, she gave birth to the kits alone, finding her Riverclan sister and having her take care of them. One of her kits, Juniperkit, died on the journey, and she had a hard time letting all of her kits go, but she figured it was for the best.
So, Soft has trust issues, but mainly, she can make friends and such, but she holds back her own feelings from them. She just feels unwanted by others, and having to give her kits up has really hit a hard blow on her. So I feel like Frog and her could connect over having both lost their mate and kits, even though her reason was different. When she trust others, Soft can be a very kind and loyal cat, willing to do anything to make and keep the ones she loves happy.
Questions/Other; Nope!

Name; Winerkit | Winterpaw | Iriss
Winter- Her original name for her white fur
Iriss- Her rouge name inspired by what a twoleg called her for her different colored eyes
Age; 23 moons
Faction; Rouge
Gender/Identity; Female
Role Wanted; Frog's Second litter
Personality;
Iriss may strike you as a kind or carefree cat who just says okay to anything with a twitch of her ears. That's because when you first see her she will probably be lounging around in a luxurious patch of sunlight. But just because she doesn't seem to care about anything at the moment, doesn't mean that she feels that way all the time. In fact Iriss is a cat that you wouldn't want to cross. This because she is very prickly, and judgmental. I'm not saying that at first she would just attack you, because she wouldn't, she tries her hardest to be nice but some cats are just too much to handle. Those cats better watch out because this molly may easily appear as a flustered little she-cat, but as far as she's concerned there a no rules for her, which means she isn't afraid to drive you away and fight you if it comes to that. Iriss is ticked off by many things, one of which includes being ignored or not being listened to. Iriss isn't a cat to grab the spotlight, for she does not want to be rude, but if it is her turn to speak and you won't listen she can get really mad. For her there are no boundaries for what you do when you get mad, as long as the cat stops what they are doing it does not matter what she does to get them to stop. Other than one thing. Iriss will not kill, she has a pathological fear of death and killing, and no matter what will stop if she comes close. This is her weakness in battle, especially if it's a death battle. She would rather die than be killed because she knows that no matter what you do or what you say killing is wrong, she would never bring a battle to that. She will chase you, tease you, attack you, scratch you and practically anything else if you annoy her, other than killing. Iriss is a good cat, she's just too easily irritated.
Appearance;
Ref (https://sphoto.nasza-klasa.pl/54854326/44/other/std/13da0f413d.jpeg) | Ref (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2-HVeR0RbRP8lPXd2ySyC5RvJvFg16SWwK5tZlp4t9GIf-ZPkGqgpGyfL_sNhxrssjIt9cE2Nn02iZnFnyz6I0zA4NhJkCJD QWTB_I2lq4LQ0E5o4iIb7Wspz0S4upXT=s800)
Over her moons of being a rouge Iriss has gained a well-muscled structure making her easy to mistake for a tom. Her fur is sleek and frothy white like milk, which makes her favorite season winter as it is easy for her to hide. Iriss's fur is slick and silky, not as fluffy as it could be but she does not care, she is warm enough in her own small den. Her eyes are two different colors, one green and one blue which was one of the factors in making her name what it is.
Plot Ideas?; None atm
Questions/Other; None

Sorry for such a late response. Both are accepted if you two are still okay with it.

Cosmo
December 17th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Sorry for such a late response. Both are accepted if you two are still okay with it.
I'm still okay with it.