PDA

View Full Version : Mate for Sunmist

Doodle
November 21st, 2017, 04:41 PM
My Shadowclan boy, Sunmist (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/sunmist.html), definitely needs a mate.

I would like for her to:

Be in Shadowclan
Be female
Be around his age
Complement him in some way
Want to have kits (he adores them, so he definitely needs to have a mate that would want to have some too)

This will not be first come first serve- I will take some time to decide as I want to have the best match for him.

Form: (If anything has a star * next to it, then if you have a link to a character site/page you do not have to fill it out)

Name (and link if possible):
Age*:
Gender*:
Clan*:
Personality*:
Appearance*:
RP Example:
Why Would She Make A Good Mate For Him?:
Questions/Other:

Edmia
December 12th, 2017, 09:04 PM
My Shadowclan boy, Sunmist (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/sunmist.html), definitely needs a mate.

I would like for her to:

Be in Shadowclan
Be female
Be around his age
Complement him in some way
Want to have kits (he adores them, so he definitely needs to have a mate that would want to have some too)

This will not be first come first serve- I will take some time to decide as I want to have the best match for him.

Form: (If anything has a star * next to it, then if you have a link to a character site/page you do not have to fill it out)

Name (and link if possible):
Age*:
Gender*:
Clan*:
Personality*:
Appearance*:
RP Example:
Why Would She Make A Good Mate For Him?:
Questions/Other:
Birdsong
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com/shadowclan.html
Roleplay example:
Poppy dashed through the woods. The vibrant smells of spring in every direction. It was amazing!Wow! Momma was right! Spring is the best season! The kit stopped prancing as she heard shouts near the den.Momma and Black lay outside arguing. Carefully walking towards them, she meowed for her brother to stop. “Black...come on, it can’t be that bad? If we join Windclan, we will be safe!” She prompted. Black walked back inside, muttering about if we were going to join any clan or group we should make sure they are the strongest. Momma’s eyes had wrinkles and I knew she hadn’t had much sleep. Crawling up against her belly, the small feline started purring. Her mother smiled, licking her head.
Why Birdsong would be a great mate: Well I just think they could be a cute couple!

Mango
December 13th, 2017, 02:37 PM
Name (and link if possible): Kestrelshade (she’s newish, no link)
Age*: 35 moons
Gender*: she-cat
Clan*: Shadowclan
Personality*: She strives to be a good warrior, but also wants to be a queen, but not a forever queen as the consept of being cooped up in the nursery for life seems awful to her. She isn’t quiet, or talkitive, rather she is a worry-wart and focuses mostly on not verbalizing her stress.
Appearance*: She has dark grey fur and brown eyes.
RP Example: Kestrelshade awoke in the warrior’s den at dawn and her first thought was that she was in trouble. She launched herself out of the warrior’s den her eyes wide as she scanned the clearing for Goldenstar or Halfgaze. She closed her eyes Just breathe. I’m not in trouble, go hunting and I can make up for not being up before the Dawn Patrol, she knew it was weird, but she felt a need to be up before dawn patrol. She shook her head and stepped out of camp to hunt.
Why Would She Make A Good Mate For Him?: She wants kits and is nice.
Questions/Other: Noop~

Cosmo
December 13th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Name: Marblesky [still working on the page]
Age*: 19 moons
Gender*: Female
Clan*: ShadowClan
Personality*:
Marblesky is a courageous and strong cat. She wants, no thinks she is, the best cat in the clan. She thinks little of every one else, and it is hard to win her heart. She often rushes in to danger, to prove to other cats she’s as brave as she says she is, though she’s really a coward. Marblesky doesn't take no for an answer and often acts on an impulse. It's often good to be quick witted, like if you are in danger but for her it's only to defend herself from haters. To her haters are just cats who are jealous of her, even though she secretly knows that isn't true. Marblesky wants to believe that she is loved by many cats, but with her tough negative personality it is hard for even her to believe that many cats love her. She needs a special cat who can help her and assure her she is loved. She doesn’t like having to do hard work… or any work. She will often put up a helpless act to get cats to pay attention to her and do things for her, which can make her extremely annoying. I'd advice you to keep your distance from her, especially if she wants something. That is probably her worst mood. When she wants something she is persistent. Never stopping until she gets what she wants. On the rare occasion it is a cat she likes, she will stop after the second or third time they ask her to stop. She likes to impress cats, so might flirt with toms when she's in the mood, but other than that she's pretty grumpy. Marblesky can soften up a bit to some cats, but its rare.
Appearance*:
Ref (https://littlebirdscats.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/marblesky_by_sockofpancakes-dbeqhdy.png?w=290) | Ref (https://littlebirdscats.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/grey_classic_tabby_crop.jpg?w=300)
Marblesky is a classic tabby with circular patterns on her sides. She has a muscular yet lithe and agile build. Her head is rather rounded, more of a U shape than a V shape. Her ears have rounded tips, not pointed or sharp. Marblesky has gray shaded fur and her markings are a chocolaty brown. Her eyes are round and blue.
RP Example:
Boop (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=435594&postcount=4625)
Why Would She Make A Good Mate For Him?: I applied her for Love Interest a while back, because she was expecting someones kits and she would need help to raise them, so maybe Sun could offer and they fall in love. I also think they have nice contrasting personalities.
Questions/Other: None

Fuzzy
December 13th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Name (I haven't gotten around to her Bio yet.): Appleheart.
Age*: 24 moons.
Gender*: Female.
Clan*: ShadowClan.
Personality*: Kind, loyal, has a hard time showing how she feels, sweet, quiet most of the time and can be blunt when she's mad or trying to example something.
Appearance*: Brown molly with apple green eyes. Here (http://www.soesthill.com/IMAGES/Johnny-blue-cropped-lighter-reduced.jpg)
RP Example: The cream brown and white apprentice known as Creampaw slipped out of her soft nest in the Apprentices' den to the chilly morning air of the ThunderClan's camp. Her yellow green gaze traveled around the clearing to all her Clan mates hoping to see some cat she knew. At that moment she didn't notice anyone but then she didn't look to hard. With that she headed over to the fresh kill pike to grave a bit to eat before her mentor, Featherspeckle, could take her out for some training or whatever the molly was going to teach her today. It wasn't that she didn't like her mentor or training she loved them both. It was just the fact that she was hungry and wanted to eat. Looking closely she spotted very favorite prey, a nice squirrel, it wasn't to big but it wasn't the smallest thing there. Picking it up she wondered if her mother Eagleflower would like to share the rodent with her. The squirrel in her jaws she scanned the clearing again till she spotted her mother's pelt. Happily she headed over to her, holding squirrel off the ground. Once she reached her mother she dropped the rodent. "Would you like to share it?" She asked Eagleflower in her normal soft spoken sweet voice. She looked up at her mother hoping she'd say yes but wasn't going to force her to. No that just wasn't Creampaw.
Why Would She Make A Good Mate For Him?: Well Appleheart has always wanted kit but was worried she wouldn't find a tom she loves that could be a good father to her kits. She'd be a loyal mate and happily bring up kits with him.
Questions/Other: I was wondering if maybe Sunmist wouldn't notice that Apple was in love with him because she has trouble showing how she feels. Then after getting him out alone she could ask him why he doesn't love her and how he couldn't notice how she feels. Or something like that.

Doodle
December 21st, 2017, 08:22 PM
Hey everyone sorry about disappearing on you. Had to deal with some personal issues that took up lots of time, but I should be back now. I'll get to deciding on these within the next couple days- I also have a current love interest for him, so it will end up being between the chosen cat here and his current love interest though rps that determine who he ends up with (just have to check in with the rper of his love interest to make sure alls still good after the time I've been gone)