PDA

View Full Version : Crush/and possible mate finder

Mango
November 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
These characters I want them to have mates, but I’m picky with matres so they’ll crush on a the applicants before I pick a mate. If the name is pink they want a she-cat if the name is blue they want a tom. If Purple, they are neutral on gender.

Thunderclan

Peachrain- she’s got a bad backstory but she means well (she’s had multiple past mates including one in the DS)

Owlstone- she’s paralyzed in the way Briarlight is and is depressed.

Who is the RPer of Lightningflash, Rosefern’s mate?

Ferngaze- hates kittylets and is rather critical.

Who RPs the mate of Riverteeth?

Monarchstep- he’s funny and sweet and nice.

Shadowclan

Rasberrybubble- She’ll strongly resist them as she believes she killed her other mates. She’s funny and nice.

Fallowbreeze- She’s an elder (IDK if mate is dead or not) she is loving and kind and a bit lonely.

Elmleaf- He’s a rather young warrior. He will concider apprentices over 8 moons. He’s nerdy and kind.

Dungfoot- He’s weird when he jokes and is young. He’ll concider older apprentices and young warriors.

Furzeberry- His original mate died a few moons ago, Birdbelly, expecting kits. So he’ll be a tad bit clingy with his crushes. He’s nice and protective of them.

Raddishfur- She is sarcastic and short-tempered.

Riverclan

Cloudsky- she’s nearing middle age and almost given-up hope on finding a mate. She dreams of kits and is at first appears to pull away from a cat when she discovers they like her but then grows closer.

Scarletblood- She is a mother to two kits and has (currently) one foster son who she hates. She’s sarcastic.

Aspenberry- He is shy and reserved and young.

Windclan
Yewclaw- He is a bit obnoxious and erritable.

Quailheart- She’s expecting kits (they’ll magically become the biological father) No trial as long as they are nice.

Strawberrysplash- She is a former loner and is a dreamer of kits

Hauntedspirit- He is stern and gruff.

Treefright- He’s playful and careless.

Piketooth- He’s careless and lazy.

Skyclan
Fennelheart- She’s a strong Starclan supporter (to a point she gets aggressive) she’s expecting kits (they’d magically become the father) I won’t do a trial crush thing with her.

Flamingspirit- She’s hard working and supportive.

Beespirit- He wants kits, yet he’s extremely neutral on gender (if tom is picked, he’d insist on adopting a kit. He is hard-working and strong.

Moleheart- She is sweet and caring.

Here’s the application!

Name:
Clan:
Which of Okapi’s:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other:

Joltex101
November 21st, 2017, 10:16 AM
How old is Beespirit and Monarchstep? I want to choose one appropriate for my cat.

Mango
November 21st, 2017, 03:54 PM
Beespirit’s 30 moons.
Monarchstep is 25 moons.

Joltex101
November 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM
Fawnleap
28 moons
Skyclan
Beespirit
Light tan, speckled white spots
Kind, devoted, strong willed, and understanding

Barnabas
November 21st, 2017, 08:41 PM
How old is Strawberrysplash?
I rp Lightningflash.

Mango
November 22nd, 2017, 06:56 AM
Fawnleap
28 moons
Skyclan
Beespirit
Light tan, speckled white spots
Kind, devoted, strong willed, and understanding
How old is Strawberrysplash?
I rp Lightningflash.
Fawnleap is accepted currently as a crush. After some RPing she may become mate.

Strawberrysplash is 26 moons old.