PDA

View Full Version : DawnClan

Calliecat
November 21st, 2017, 07:59 AM
Hello, everybody! So, this clan is brand new, and I did once have another clan called CloudClan. That eventually got archived since it wasn't used for a very long time (I was inactive sorry). So this DawnClan will be a brand new clan that I am creating and just bringing back that old feel I got from CloudClan.

Important note(s): 1: This thread is for joining DawnClan. No role-playing will be done here. If you already have a character, please only roleplay in the 'roleplay thread' here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=427328#post427328
2: If you are joining, please be a warrior/queen. Thanks!

Form:

Name:
Dislikes:
Worst Fears:
Appearance:
Short backstory:
Desired Rank:
Skills:
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name:

So, of course, we'll need rules:
1: No foul language, insults, or otherwise harassment. These rules are general all-around site rules, and if broken the offender will get in trouble with the website's staff. DawnClan will have nothing to do with it, but reminding possible members is not only helpful for the role-players, but ensures they will be little to no drama.
2: You must ASK (PM or VM Mossfower) before appointing your character a high rank (Medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, leader, deputy). I will judge based on your characters time here (depending), skill and if their are others hoping for the role.
3: You must ASK (PM or VM Mossflower) before your character has kits. The reason for this is that sometimes they'll be too many cats in the clan and their is no room for more kits. I will keep your request until we can take more cats (E.g., cat death, exile, user quits) and then PM you when your character may have kittens. Just make sure to tell me the father!
4: Realism is something I take very seriously. Please limit your pelt colors to: Brown, brown tabby, black, black tabby, gray, gray tabby, calico, tortoiseshell, white, red-brown, red-brown tabby, gray-white, gray-white tabby. Markings are white or black paws, ears, ear tips, tail tip, tail rings, or spots. Eyes colors are green, blue, brown, amber, and yellow. Two different color eyes are only allowed with yellow and brown, green and blue, and blue and yellow. If you are interested in another color, contact Mossflower (PM or VM) and ask. Sorry for being so picky, but this is important to me!

What happens if you break the rules?
If you have a high rank, that rank will be taken away from the offender and given to a more suitable character. If you do not, you will lose privileges: Having kittens, obtaining high ranks, and having two color eyes for a certain amount of time or permanently, depending. You might also get in trouble with the website's staff for Rule 1.

Territory:
Mostly forest, river where cats swim.
Prey:
Fish, voles, thrush, wren, finch, raven, blackbird, mouse, rabbit (rarely), and frogs.

Current Ranks:
Leader: Flamestar (Flamefoot)
Deputy: Frostwater
Medicine Cat: Burningice
Medicine Cat Apprentice: (Open)
Warriors: Blacksky, Wildflower, Irisgaze, Stormpelt
Queens: (Open)
Kittens: (Open)
Apprentices: Darkpaw, Fawnpaw, Mistpaw

Thank you for checking the clan out, and I hope you'll join us.

Calliecat
November 21st, 2017, 08:03 AM
Name: Flamestar (Flamefoot)
Dislikes: Voles, foxes, badgers
Worst Fears: Thunderpath
Appearance: https://iheartcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/cat-775393_640.jpg
Short backstory: Flamestar was once a kittypet, but was unhappy with life. He ran off one day to join a clan, but when rejected, decided he'd make his own.
Skills: Leading, hunting, public speaking

Name: Blacksky
Dislikes: Badgers, Fawnpaw
Worst fears: Water
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d1/7e/85/d17e8542d0a1b2b6ca92eac0a29a9e25--russian-blue-kitten-grey-cats.jpg
Short backstory: Ran away with his brothers, Flamefoot and Whitefire, and joined them while making a clan
Skills: Good with kittens, climbing

Name: Whitefire
Dislikes: Hunger, prey-stealers
Worst fears: Water
Appearence: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/Orange_and_white_tabby_cat_with_the_impressive_tai l-Hisashi-01.jpg
Short backstory: Ran away with her brothers, Flamefoot and Blacksky, and joined them while making a clan
Skills: Swimming, running

vellichor
November 21st, 2017, 03:38 PM
Name: Frostwater [ She / Her / Hers ]
Dislikes: Liars, Trees, Rain
Worst Fears: Reliving Her Kithood
Appearance: [ ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9e/87/bc/9e87bc55b10595f6dacaefc77f595908--gray-and-white-kitten-mauve.jpg) ]
Short backstory: As a kit, Frost was born a rogue. Her rogue parents abused and mistreated her and her littermates for nearly 6 moons. She ran away, becoming lost. As she thought she was about to die, Frost found herself in camp with strange cats. They were DawnClan, and they had saved her. She asked to join, and they accepted. As an apprentice, Frostpaw worked harder than anyone to gain the trust of others, and it worked. Soon, she was climbing the ranks, hoping to become deputy. She was very ambitious, Frostwater. Yet she loved a good swim every now and then.
Desired Rank: Deputy [ See VM ]
Skills: Swimming, Fishing, Hunting
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name: N / A

Name: Darkpaw [ They / Them / Theirs ]
Dislikes: Traitors, Water, Rain
Worst Fears: Being Alone
Appearance: [ ref (https://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/582cb2601a00002400cc8426.jpeg?cache=wltod2kvw5&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale) ]
Short backstory: Born into the Clan
Desired Rank: Apprentice
Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing Trees
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name: Darkstrike

Burnpaw
November 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
Name: Fawnpaw
Likes: Hunting, training, his clan, listening to elders, climbing trees
Dislikes: Aggressive rogues, disloyalty, disrespecting elders,
Worst Fears: He is terrified of not being able to protect his clan, or somehow unknowingly betraying them.
Appearance: Tan tom with dark brown paws and ears and white underbelly, muzzle and spots on back w/ pale yellow eyes
Short backstory: He was found as a kit after a flood, half drowned, and with no mother. He became dedicated to the cats who saved him, constantly aspiring to be the best he could be to pay them back the debt of his life.
Desired Rank: Apprentice then Warrior..
Skills: He's best at hunting things in the treetops, and even those things he's not naturally good at he tries harder at to become better. Very determined, good at doing as he's told and not questioning anything.
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name: Fawnwhisker

Calliecat
November 22nd, 2017, 10:37 AM
( Aura )
Hey, Aura! Yes, you may be deputy. If it's okay, Darkpaw'll be Frostwater's apprentice. Is that good? :D
( Burnpaw )
Sure, you can be an apprentice. the one problem is that your character is fourteen moons, warrior age. Make it less then twelve moons, and we'll be good.

Fallpotato
November 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
Form:

Name: Burningice
Dislikes: fighting, bloodshed
Worst Fears: dying or having any of the kits dying
Appearance: a chimera Tom with one blue and one green eye.
Short backstory: was born in clan by mother leafstorm, family killed by rogue cats
Desired Rank: med cat? Srry if I read the rules wrong, I didn’t quite understand them. If not they. Just s warrior
Skills: berries, leaves, stealth tactics
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name: MossFlower remember me? We used to rp together :3

Calliecat
November 22nd, 2017, 10:47 AM
( Merrypotatoes )
YES! I remember you, your the best! HAHA! Yeah, sure, Burningice can join! You should have PMed me about being med cat, but, since your my friend, I'll let it slide. I'll just edit the post.

Fallpotato
November 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
( Merrypotatoes )
YES! I remember you, your the best! HAHA! Yeah, sure, Burningice can join! You should have PMed me about being med cat, but, since your my friend, I'll let it slide. I'll just edit the post.
Okie ty

Burnpaw
November 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
( Aura )
Hey, Aura! Yes, you may be deputy. If it's okay, Darkpaw'll be Frostwater's apprentice. Is that good? :D
( Burnpaw )
Sure, you can be an apprentice. the one problem is that your character is fourteen moons, warrior age. Make it less then twelve moons, and we'll be good.
(Okay we'll do eleven, although Swiftpaw was more than eighteen moons and then... DOGS! [poor Swifty was muh favorite{curse you erin hunters ffor killing all my characterssss!}])

Calliecat
November 22nd, 2017, 01:40 PM
( Merrypotatoes )
I'll just tell you when I open the RP thread, kay?

( Burnpaw)
Yeah, Swiftpaw was an interesting character. But, by average definition and getting rid of any mistakes, a cat is a kitten until it reached six moons, moving onto apprenticeship. Than, once the cat reached twelve moons (a year) is given a warrior name. That's the goal I have.

Calliecat
November 24th, 2017, 05:26 PM
( Merrypotatoes Burnpaw )

The roleplay thread has been created!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=427328#post427328
Come join! ;)

Kolabear360
November 24th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Name: Windflower
Dislikes: Being sick. Seeing cat in poor health or wounded badly
Worst Fears: to be banished from her clan
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/8b/ac/c08bacb3ad1e05238fa5702961e47188--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg
Short backstory: Windflower was a rogue just surviving she decided that she didn’t just want to survive she wanted to thrive and accomplish her goals. Windflower liked the idea of living in a clan of cats looking afternoon one and other.
Desired Rank: Queen if not warrior
Skills: She has good hunting skills. She acts fast in bad situations. She has always wanted to be accepted with other cats. She is very patient with younger cats and has wanted to have kittens of her own
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name: MossFlower

Calliecat
November 24th, 2017, 06:09 PM
( Kolabear360 )
Hey there, newcomer!
Thanks for checking my clan out.
Sure you can be a warrior, and yeah, you can be a queen whenever there is a tom you choose to be Wildflower's mate. We'll just see, I guess! Thanks.

Mystic
November 25th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Name: Mistpaw
Dislikes: Predators, Show-offs, Cold and windy days
Worst fears: Thunder
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealmswarriorcats/images/5/54/Silversky.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140419020528
Short backstory: She was a kittypet as a little kitten, she had a fine life until one day her twoleg nest burned in a mysterious fire, She escaped but had gotten lost from everything. A few moons later she discovered Dawnclan and joined.
Desired rank: Apprentice to Warrior
Skills: She is best at climbing trees and has more luck at hunting squirrels.
If Apprentice, Future warrior name: Mistfeather

Name: Irisgaze
Appearance:https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4e/ab/c8/4eabc816ff3b853cd8a976adc5af99ac--light-browns-tabby-cats.jpg
Dislikes: Bad cats, Rainstorms, Really cold days
Worst fear: Fire
Short backstory: She was a stray cat and wanted to join a rogue group or any kind because she was desperate for company and soon she came to Dawnclan and trained to become a warrior. Hopefully becoming a queen with a family but who knows?
Desired rank: To stay a warrior
Skills: She is best at finding hiding places and finding hiding places.]

Name: Stormpelt
Appearance:http://wallpaper.pickywallpapers.com/1366x768/gray-cat-portrait.jpg
Dislikes: Non-loyal cats, Foxes, Badgers
Worst fears: Heights
Short backstory: He was a stray cat living in an alley in a city. His parents decided to leave the city and head to a forest, after living in the wild his parents died by badgers that were trying to break through there den. He escaped and found himself with the group of cats known as Dawnclan.
Desired rank: Warrior forever
Skills: He is a very VERY fast runner with his long legs he can also jump a little high, useful for catching birds.

Calliecat
November 29th, 2017, 08:41 PM
( Mystic )
Welcome! You can rp on our rp forum!

Deerlie
December 20th, 2017, 12:44 AM
ame:Brightpaw
Dislikes: Bjrds and rain
Worst Fears: loved one dies
Appearance: Fluffy cream she cat with white paws and blue eyes
Short backstory: You will finc outtt
Desired Rank:Med cat app