View Full Version : Vampire High {PRIVATE}

|+sari+|
November 20th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Name: Levethian
Looks: http://i.pinimg.com/736x/00/db/33/00db33cc360ba7ac88c343f9899e49b3.jpg

ScarredSecrets here it tis :3

All you need is a name and picture of your character

Kk i'll begin))

Levi waited by the lockers for his girlfriend, his dark gaze sweeping over the crowds of young vampires. He smiled as he thought about her. Still waiting, he got out his cell, hearing it beep a text message. Scrolling through it, he hummed in a deep, masculine voice, then smiled again as he sensed her nearby, coming this way. He quickly ran a hand through his hair. Did he look okay? Was his hairstyle off?

He quickly scolded himself. He is worrying about things that a little girl would. His girlfriend wouldn't care what he looked like; she loved him.

He glanced up and saw her approach him. He smiled his killer smile, the one that caused girls to turn to jelly. With a corner of his mouth turned up, he knew any girl would fall for him. But he only had eyes for the one in front of him.

"Hello, darling," he said.

SacredMadness
November 20th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Name: Levethian
Looks: http://i.pinimg.com/736x/00/db/33/00db33cc360ba7ac88c343f9899e49b3.jpg

ScarredSecrets here it tis :3

All you need is a name and picture of your character

Kk i'll begin))

Levi waited by the lockers for his girlfriend, his dark gaze sweeping over the crowds of young vampires. He smiled as he thought about her. Still waiting, he got out his cell, hearing it beep a text message. Scrolling through it, he hummed in a deep, masculine voice, then smiled again as he sensed her nearby, coming this way. He quickly ran a hand through his hair. Did he look okay? Was his hairstyle off?

He quickly scolded himself. He is worrying about things that a little girl would. His girlfriend wouldn't care what he looked like; she loved him.

He glanced up and saw her approach him. He smiled his killer smile, the one that caused girls to turn to jelly. With a corner of his mouth turned up, he knew any girl would fall for him. But he only had eyes for the one in front of him.

"Hello, darling," he said.
(Name: Lorelei
Link (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066) except for the fact she is pale and her eyes are blue)
Lorelei walked down the hallway buzzing with excitement. She felt eyes turning toward her but ignored them, her love belonged to one person-Levi. She felt herself become more excited when she saw him. She smiled at him back and grinned mischievously. "Hello," she said standing in front of him.

|+sari+|
November 21st, 2017, 08:12 PM
(Name: Lorelei
Link (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=929&pictureid=4066) except for the fact she is pale and her eyes are blue)
Lorelei walked down the hallway buzzing with excitement. She felt eyes turning toward her but ignored them, her love belonged to one person-Levi. She felt herself become more excited when she saw him. She smiled at him back and grinned mischievously. "Hello," she said standing in front of him.

Levi immediately drew her to him, putting both hands lightly on her waist as he drew her against his chest. He grinned down at her and kissed the top of her head before running a hand through her hair, keeping his other hand resting on her waist. "May I ask how you are today, mademoiselle?"

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Levi immediately drew her to him, putting both hands lightly on her waist as he drew her against his chest. He grinned down at her and kissed the top of her head before running a hand through her hair, keeping his other hand resting on her waist. "May I ask how you are today, mademoiselle?"
She giggled and ran a hand through his hair. “I am wonderful now that I am with you!” She exclaimed and put her hands on his chest.

|+sari+|
November 21st, 2017, 08:35 PM
She giggled and ran a hand through his hair. “I am wonderful now that I am with you!” She exclaimed and put her hands on his chest.

Levi laughed. "Well, that is good to hear..." he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head, the couple swaying back and forth slightly, as if to a nonexistent beat. He grinned. "May I ask how your classes went today?" he asked, just happy to hold her.

SacredMadness
November 21st, 2017, 08:43 PM
Levi laughed. "Well, that is good to hear..." he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head, the couple swaying back and forth slightly, as if to a nonexistent beat. He grinned. "May I ask how your classes went today?" he asked, just happy to hold her.
“Boring to be honest...” she said, mock yawning. Loralei tickled Levi’s sides with her long, slender fingers and laughed.

|+sari+|
November 30th, 2017, 05:13 PM
“Boring to be honest...” she said, mock yawning. Loralei tickled Levi’s sides with her long, slender fingers and laughed.

Levi grasped her waist and lifted her in the air. "Boring, huh?" he teased. "You don't enjoy learning about vampire history, abilities, legends, and all that? I think its very interesting." he set her down and ruffled her hair. "Come on... lets go to hunting hour. I think I could do with some fox blood right now. You up for it?"

SacredMadness
November 30th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Levi grasped her waist and lifted her in the air. "Boring, huh?" he teased. "You don't enjoy learning about vampire history, abilities, legends, and all that? I think its very interesting." he set her down and ruffled her hair. "Come on... lets go to hunting hour. I think I could do with some fox blood right now. You up for it?"
She laughed loudly and ignored the stares. “Beat you there!” She laughed then took off.

|+sari+|
December 1st, 2017, 07:33 PM
She laughed loudly and ignored the stares. “Beat you there!” She laughed then took off.

Levi shot after her, his long legs and nimble swiftness allowing him to easily outrun her. When he pushed through the school doors and ran to the edge of the woods, he paused to wait for her, whistling to try and keep from laughing as he waited for Lorelei to come out.

SacredMadness
December 1st, 2017, 07:40 PM
Levi shot after her, his long legs and nimble swiftness allowing him to easily outrun her. When he pushed through the school doors and ran to the edge of the woods, he paused to wait for her, whistling to try and keep from laughing as he waited for Lorelei to come out.
She let out an eep! As she crashed into him, unable to slow down.

|+sari+|
December 3rd, 2017, 07:05 PM
She let out an eep! As she crashed into him, unable to slow down.

Levi grabbed her by the shoulders to keep her from falling back, and ran his hands down her arms to grasp her hands. "Guess I'm the one who beat you here, huh?" he teased. He smiled, fangs glinting in the dark. "Ready to go fox hunting?

SacredMadness
December 3rd, 2017, 07:53 PM
Levi grabbed her by the shoulders to keep her from falling back, and ran his hands down her arms to grasp her hands. "Guess I'm the one who beat you here, huh?" he teased. He smiled, fangs glinting in the dark. "Ready to go fox hunting?
“Of course!” She replied, her own fangs glinting. She kissed him and pulled away, grinning. Without warning she took off and started the hunt.