PDA

View Full Version : Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

Mauve
November 20th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Hello everyone! So I am quite new to the site, and upon looking around I realized that a majority of new members (and some veteran ones) put up finders for their characters. I only have four right now, and I'll list them and what they need below!

Emberwing (www.maescats.weebly.com/emberwing.html) -
(1) Mother, preferably ThunderClan born
(1) Father, preferably ThunderClan born
(1) Best Friend

Jaypaw (www.maescats.weebly.com/jaypaw.html) -
(1) Father, preferably ThunderClan born
(1-2) Best Friend(s) from WindClan
(1) Former Mentor, who decided to drop him because of his Half-Clan heritage

Shadetail (www.maescats.weebly.com/shadetail.html) -
(1) Mother, must be Syndicate born (can be living or dead)
(1) Father, must be Syndicate born (can be living or dead)
(2-5) Enemies, or those who distrust Shadetail and try to prove him disloyal.
(1) Future Apprentice

Dawnkit (www.maescats.weebly.com/dawnkit.html) -
(1-3) Close Friends, grow up together and remain close

Twig (www.maescats.weebly.com/twig.html) -
(1) Sibling (RC Only; read character page/relations)
(1-2) Enemies (RC Only)
(1-2) Close Friends
(1) Best Friend

Zoie (www.maescats.weebly.com/zoie.html) -
(1-3) Close Friends
(1-2) Love Interests

So that's what I'll be looking for! Below is a form that can be used to apply for a position that is open. There are some that I will be picky with, and others I will be more lenient on. Feel free to attach a character site to your application in place of a form, but please make sure all requested information is filled out!

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Residence-
Rank-
Appearance-
Personality-
Role-
Why They Would Fit This Role-
Any Storyline Ideas-
Other-
Questions-

Thanks so much, and I can't wait to read all of the applications!

-m.

Mauve
November 21st, 2017, 12:07 PM
Update:
No longer looking for Dawnkit's Mother or Father - She was accepted in a Finder! All other roles are still open!

-m.

PeaFlower
November 21st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Name- Shiningfeather
Age- 32 moons
Gender- Female
Residence- Windclan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- A pale-grey she-cat with soft and fluffy long fur, her paws, muzzle and underbelly are an almost white-grey, and her eyes are a pale green hue, almost blue.
Personality- Shiningfeather seems like a cold cat at first, though more appropriate terms would be stern and solemn.
She isn't one for conversation and likes her alone time, where she usually either sleeps or hunts, running across the territory. She is also lazy at heart, thought her perfectionist side pushes her to do things, as she wants to be viewed as mostly flawless. She is vain : she takes a lot of time grooming, gets upset at the slightest stain on her fur, and wont be passing up an opportunity to brag about her skills. She has a no-nonsense kind of deal most of the time, though she can drop it at times, especially when around cats she's comfortable with. Despite her flaws, she is also good at reading others, and more often than not finds herself trying to lift her clanmate's spirits when she's feeling up for it. She is generous, though cats who abuse her good deeds will rue the day they did it, as she is one to hold grudges forever.
She is also very loyal to her clan, but accepting of others. She doesn't mind kittypets, loners, rogues or half-breeds joining the clan so long as they prove their loyalty in her eyes.
On that note, she despises anyone who doesn't share her views on that matter. Or any matter, really.
Role- Mentor
Why They Would Fit This Role- She is not afraid to give others challenges, and rather strict on training. She would push Jaypaw to give the best of himself. Also she would be accepting of Jaypaw's heritage.
Any Storyline Ideas- None for the moment. I usually come up with things at random. Though she could be upset at Jaypaw's tiny spark of loyalty for Thunderclan (especially since both clans are at war right now ... if I'm not mistaken.)
And she also could be on bad terms with Jaypaw's former mentor ...
Other- I know she sounds awful, but I've always liked her flaws (and truth be told she's actually a real softie) ... She's one of my oldest warrior cat characters, though her name and eye color have been rebooted. (She used to be called Shimmeringfeather, so I changed it for ... practical reasons. Oh, and she's also the cat of my profile pic. It's a rather old drawing of her.)
Oh, and you can always ask me to remove some of her flaws if you want ... or make them less ... obvious ? I guess ?
Questions-Do you want cats who already have been rp'd ? Because if so, I guess this application isn't what you're looking for ...
Mauve

Barnabas
November 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
Name- Meadowflower
Age- 24 moons
Gender- She
Residence- Shadowclan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/8b/ac/c08bacb3ad1e05238fa5702961e47188--pretty-cats-beautiful-cats.jpg
Personality- Trustful | Willing | Kind | A bit shy until you get to know her
Role- Close Friend
Why They Would Fit This Role- Meadowflower is the kind of cat to not judge others. She would never judge Shadetail on the Dusk Syndicate blood that's in him. She would make sure that nobody ever crosses her or Shadetail.
Any Storyline Ideas- Can't think of one right now
Other- if not close friend than just friend Mauve
Questions- nope

Mauve
November 21st, 2017, 05:34 PM
PeaFlower Oh my goodness I absolutely love her! She sounds like an exquisite fit for Jaypaw's mentor! I could see the dynamic of these two being quite interesting. I would love to have him be her apprentice! -m.

Mauve
November 21st, 2017, 05:37 PM
Ennard When I read over Meadowflower's traits, I could definitely see them developing a fondness of one another! With Shadetail being a bit more confident and Meadowflower accepting of his Syndicate past and not judging him, they could be two puzzle pieces that fit together! I would love to accept her as a close friend of his! -m.

Barnabas
November 21st, 2017, 05:49 PM
Mauve
When would you want to rp them?

PeaFlower
November 22nd, 2017, 02:20 AM
@PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321) Oh my goodness I absolutely love her! She sounds like an exquisite fit for Jaypaw's mentor! I could see the dynamic of these two being quite interesting. I would love to have him be her apprentice! -m.

True, I found Jaypaw to be the perfect apprentice for her, that's why I applied her ^^
When would you want to rp them ? (And where, to start ?)

Undercover
November 22nd, 2017, 07:28 AM
Name- Coyotecry
Age- 43 Moons
Gender- Male
Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c0/8b/ac/c...tiful-cats.jpg
Personality- Guarded from most, cold to many, smooth with his words, harsh with his actions, and sarcastic with nearly everyone
Role- Crush
Why They Would Fit This Role- He is a rather frustrating tom, and their interactions could be...interesting. He is rather nervous around but the subject of love and such, so he will be rather akward around her. ((Is he crushing on her, or she crushing on him?))
Any Storyline Ideas- Thinking...
Other- Mauve
Questions- None

Mauve
November 22nd, 2017, 02:49 PM
PeaFlower I am open whenever you would like to start! I believe they should possibly start at the training moors? Or maybe in camp? I'm not sure where training RP's usually begin I'm afraid!

Ennard Anytime! Would you like to build the friendship through RP or have them start as if they have been long time friends?

Undercover Ah, Coyotecry sounds like a exceedingly dynamic young character! I would love for them to start off as friends, and then see if their personalities mesh well for interests later on? If you would like!

Undercover
November 22nd, 2017, 03:23 PM
Ah, Coyotecry sounds like a exceedingly dynamic young character! I would love for them to start off as friends, and then see if their personalities mesh well for interests later on? If you would like!
Yes, that would work for me. Shall we RP now? Mauve

Barnabas
November 22nd, 2017, 03:59 PM
PeaFlower I am open whenever you would like to start! I believe they should possibly start at the training moors? Or maybe in camp? I'm not sure where training RP's usually begin I'm afraid!

Ennard Anytime! Would you like to build the friendship through RP or have them start as if they have been long time friends?

Undercover Ah, Coyotecry sounds like a exceedingly dynamic young character! I would love for them to start off as friends, and then see if their personalities mesh well for interests later on? If you would like!

Lets do when they first met

Queenie
November 22nd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Name- Foxpaw
Age- 7 Moons
Gender- Male
Residence- Thunderclan
Rank- Apprentice
Appearance- Here (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/foxpaw.html)
Personality- As a kit Foxpaw was rough and tumble, and eager to prove himself. He would rather play all day than do any work. He is constantly getting into trouble and often teases his siblings. When Foxkit becomes Foxpaw he learns to be more caring of his family, but a LOT more headstrong. His confidence boosts (cuz he's an obnoxious pre-teen boy) and he become the biggest flirt ever. Although he is respective of the she-cats he sometimes says some stupid things or does stupid things in the name of chivalry. Too his closest friends and family however, he becomes extremely over-protective and will often rush to conclusions or jump into a fight, he knows he can't beat just to defend them. Although often quite annoying Foxpaws is a big softy for small kits and loving families and would do anything to help his clanmates.
Role- Jaypaw's Thunderclan Best Friend
Why They Would Fit This Role- Foxpaw would be a nice counter to Jaypaw, I think they would have a lot of interesting dynamic interactions
Any Storyline Ideas- WELL Foxpaw's got a lot of problems.... he's like the biggest family guy ever and his family is about to fall apart. He's also kinda popular but the other cats don't really know him. After his family splits he kind of falls into a depression. I think it would be interesting if Foxpaw was letting his anger out near the border and Jaypaw kind of stumbled upon him? Foxpaw could try and take him under his wing, and try and teach him how to be more social but deep down its just an excuse for Foxpaw to get out of camp and escape his father.
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope

Name- Walker
Age- 23 Moons (I'll age him up a moon if accepted)
Gender- Male
Residence- Loner, his own territory
Rank- Loner
Appearance- Here (https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/walker.html)
Personality- Walker is a mysterious cat that keeps to himself most of the time. He is very serious and often finds himself in the shadows. The tom is rather young and often keeps to himself, but he can help any cat he'd come across, but beware if he doesnt trust you he might send you to your doom. He wouldnt kill you he'd much rather keep his claws clean, so he'd be sneaky enough to get someone else to do it. Mostly though he doesnt result to killing. He would rather just have you out of his life.
Role- Shadetails brother
Why They Would Fit This Role- I feel Walker is very similar to Shadetail in a sense where you don't REALLY know where their loyalties lie.
Any Storyline Ideas- Kinda... Walker would be angry at Shadetail for joining a clan when they were enemies for so long.
Other- Nope
Questions- Nope

Mauve
November 22nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Undercover We can definitely start whenever you would like! I'll be online for another two hours or so!

Ennard Alright that sounds splendid!

Queenie Ah, yes I feel as though they could definitely balance each other out. With Jaypaw being more reserved, and Foxpaw being more outspoken, they could bring out each other's hidden sides. I would love to add Foxpaw as Jaypaw's ThunderClan best friend. It would definitely add tension to their relationship too since the two Clans are at war with each other, or so I've heard! As for Shadetail and Walker, I had so many storyline arcs and ideas come to mind in reading his application! I could definitely see Walker holding a bit of resentment towards Shadetail for joining a Clan once the Syndicate dispersed, and if Shadetail is going off every once in awhile to meet his brother, it could add to why so many distrust him. I love him as his brother!

Barnabas
November 22nd, 2017, 05:52 PM
Undercover We can definitely start whenever you would like! I'll be online for another two hours or so!

Ennard Alright that sounds splendid!

Queenie Ah, yes I feel as though they could definitely balance each other out. With Jaypaw being more reserved, and Foxpaw being more outspoken, they could bring out each other's hidden sides. I would love to add Foxpaw as Jaypaw's ThunderClan best friend. It would definitely add tension to their relationship too since the two Clans are at war with each other, or so I've heard! As for Shadetail and Walker, I had so many storyline arcs and ideas come to mind in reading his application! I could definitely see Walker holding a bit of resentment towards Shadetail for joining a Clan once the Syndicate dispersed, and if Shadetail is going off every once in awhile to meet his brother, it could add to why so many distrust him. I love him as his brother!

I shall make the first post and you can reply to it whenever you can.

Mauve
November 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Ennard That sounds perfect! Thank you!

Undercover
November 22nd, 2017, 07:20 PM
We can definitely start whenever you would like! I'll be online for another two hours or so!
Okay, what thread?

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 11:03 PM
Oh I totally have a mentor for dawnkit !!
How does Daisyshade (https://sites.google.com/educbe.ca/celestials-cats/riverclan/daisyshade) look to her future mentor?

PeaFlower
November 23rd, 2017, 06:38 AM
@PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321) I am open whenever you would like to start! I believe they should possibly start at the training moors? Or maybe in camp? I'm not sure where training RP's usually begin I'm afraid!

Oh,gosh, sorry for the late reply ^^"
I don't know where training rp's take place either, but maybe Shiningfeather could go fetch Jaypaw at the apprentice den, and then they could go to the training moors ?
Do you want me to post first ? (Also I need to know ... will this be the first training session or has Jaypaw been apprenticed for a while as you said in your finder, or just made an apprentice, as he's six moons on your character site ? ...)

AbsurdJinx
November 23rd, 2017, 09:27 AM
Name- Flareheart (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/flare.html)
Role- Emberwing's Biological Brother
Why They Would Fit This Role- Because.
Any Storyline Ideas- As a young kit, before he could even see, Flareheart was stolen from ThunderClan and returned later into his kithood. Maybe because he doesn't remember Emberwing from kithood due to this, he doubts that Emberwing is his biological sister? So whenever they interact, Flareheart is rude to her because he believes she's telling him lies?
Other- I don't know if you knew this, but you can edit your posts! At the bottom right corner of your post, there is a button labeled `Edit`. Click on it, and it will allow you to, well, edit your post! This way you could update your finders by deleting or crossing out the roles that have already been taken.
Questions- None

Mauve
November 24th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Undercover Perhaps starting them off in the ThunderClan clearing would be a good place?

Celestial Oh my! Daisyshade reminds me a little bit of myself! I absolutely love the idea of her taking on Dawnkit as an apprentice! She is rather young, as she is the daughter of Colby, Hexict's character, so when she reached the age of six moons I will sign her up for a ceremony and mention you! They can definitely interact prior to that however if you would like!

PeaFlower Yes, the Apprentices Den sounds like a marvelous place to start! As for his previous training, he is almost seven moons so when he first arrived to WindClan from ThunderClan, I planned on having him have started with a mentor, but they dropped his training due to his Half-Clan heritage, so then Shiningfeather maybe volunteered to mentor him? This could be their first training session.

AbsurdJinx Hehehe I must say, I am tickled by your reasoning for why they fit the role! But I do adore Flareheart and would love for him to be Emberwing's biological brother! I can see a mighty strong sibling bond developing between them, definitely! Also, thank you so much for the advice! I did not know we could do that... it will most certainly make things a bit easier! But... I do see at the top still I am not aloud to access that feature unfortunately... Possibly because I am still new?

PeaFlower
November 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
@PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321) Yes, the Apprentices Den sounds like a marvelous place to start! As for his previous training, he is almost seven moons so when he first arrived to WindClan from ThunderClan, I planned on having him have started with a mentor, but they dropped his training due to his Half-Clan heritage, so then Shiningfeather maybe volunteered to mentor him? This could be their first training session.

Works for me ^^. (So do you want to pretend the ceremony already happened and that she's his official new mentor ? It'll make things easier I guess.). Also who will post first ? (And by the way I'm going to have to go to sleep in a short while, soooo ...)

Mauve
November 24th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Works for me ^^. (So do you want to pretend the ceremony already happened and that she's his official new mentor ? It'll make things easier I guess.). Also who will post first ? (And by the way I'm going to have to go to sleep in a short while, soooo ...)

Yes, that is perfectly fine with me! If you would like, I can post the starting post and them you can respond when it works best for you!

AbsurdJinx
November 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Mauve Oh, yes, my bad. I still don't know what features new members are not capable of using. Thank you for accepting Flareheart! Perhaps whenever you're interested we could plan an rp? c=

Mauve
November 24th, 2017, 05:27 PM
AbsurdJinx That is perfectly fine! Yes, I would absolutely love to schedule an RP with you! When works best for yourself?

AbsurdJinx
November 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Mauve Oh, whenever.. I'm free now, if you are?

PeaFlower
November 25th, 2017, 04:22 AM
Yes, that is perfectly fine with me! If you would like, I can post the starting post and them you can respond when it works best for you!

Alright, go ahead and post whenever you're ready to start. ^^

Doodle
November 25th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Hoping these roles are still open ^^

Name-
Grovepaw (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/grovepaw.html)
Age-
6 moons
Gender-
female
Residence-
Thunderclan
Rank-
apprentice
Appearance-
Grove is a light brown cat splashed with darker brown markings. She has white boots along with a white chest and underbelly. Her fur is very short and not at all fluffy. She has a short muzzle and big pale green eyes. Her long, slim body shape and legs paired with a small, round head make her look a bit funny compared to the common cat- had it not been for her mismatched head, she would look like a very graceful molly. What remains of her tail is a short stump. (Picture in link)
Personality-
Grovepaw is a very bouncy and giggly feline, finding it easy to make friends. She is always looking to see and try new friends and never shies away from a challenge. She has a very adventurous spirit and has already seen quite a bit of the territory from sneaking out as a kit. She seems to attract a bit of trouble to her; for instance, sneaking out caused her to have a run in with a few too many rats, resulting in the loss of her tail. This molly can be a bit brash, not always thinking before acting, however she is not dumb. She has an intelligent mind hidden behind her goofy antics. Grove is also very stubborn, and it takes a lot for her mind to be changed once it is made up. If she wants something, she is determined to get it. Grouped with her smarts, she winds up getting what she wants quite a lot- if not given right away, she will plan up something or reason with another until she achieves what she wants to. Grovepaw always tries to look on the bright side of things, and even if she is let down she will only be briefly upset before bouncing back to her energetic, happy self. It takes a lot to bring the molly down, and if she is ever unusually sad then something big must have happened to cause it. She likes to make others laugh, and always strives to do so, bringing out her overly goofy side. She is not very neat or orderly, shown typically in her messy fur- she almost always has at least one tuft stuck up in a comical way.
Role-
Jawpaw's crush
She's back in Thunderclan, she's the same age as him, and with her personality I feel like she'd be able to make Jay less reserved around her ^^ I mean, her happiness is infectious.
Any Storyline Ideas-
I can see them meeting at every gathering, and maybe even scheduling meetings at the border. Perhaps when they're warriors they can become mates- secretly of course. But when Grove becomes pregnant with his kits perhaps she'd decide that this wouldn't do any good for either of them, so she would end it to stay loyal to Thunderclan?
Other-
Nothing right now :P
Questions-
None ^^

--------

Name-
Lilyfire (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/lilyfire.html)
Age-
12 moons
Gender-
Female
Residence-
Riverclan
Rank-
Warrior
Appearance-
Lilyfire is quite lithe and small for a Riverclan cat. She is smaller than most cats, her size making her seem like an apprentice despite her actual age. She is short furred with tan bengal markings on top of her cream coat. Her eyes are large and round, with an icy blue color.
Personality-
Because of her small size, her family tried to shelter her from most things as a kit, such as trying to keep her from playing too roughly. However, Lilyfire is not one to contain herself, and this treatment only caused her to become more outgoing rather than hesitant. She is very outgoing and stubborn, and not always the most obedient when being told to stay out of trouble. Lily is not one to stand back from confrontation; if she has something to say, you won't have to wait to hear it- she'll blurt it right out. She is very hardworking and always looking to improve her own skills or learn something new, as she always feels like she has something to prove. To her, nothing is ever good enough and she always strives to do better. She longs to prove to everyone that she does not need to be sheltered and that she can manage just fine.
Role-
Dawnkit's future mentor
Lily is very determined to prove her place, since so many look down on her for appearing to be very fragile. But she's hardworking and has some valuable skills she could pass on to Dawn.
Any Storyline Ideas-
I can see the two developing a really close relationship, like a sort of sisterly relationship.
Other-
I figured since Dawn is currently unborn, by the time she'd be of apprentice age Lily would be old enough to be getting her first apprentice.
Questions-
None ^^

lone
November 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM
Name: Brightkit
Residence: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Bubbly} {Extroverted} {Excitable} {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Naive} {Reckless} {Including}
Role: Emberwing's apprentice
Why They Would Fit This Role: She would really try to bring out another side of Emberwing, and get her to be more spontaneous - honestly she might not have a choice, since Brightkit's always so excitable.
Any Storyline Ideas: none yet!
Other: nope
Questions: --

Name: Kestrelpaw
Residence: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Introverted} {Serious} {Intelligent} {Responsible} {Logical} {Loyal} {Honest} {Blunt} {Protective}
Role: Jaypaw's crush/best friend from ThunderClan
Why They Would Fit This Role: Kestrelpaw needs someone to help her "extend her borders" so to speak, and I think Jaypaw would really be able to help her. She'd definitely be protective of him and it could be interesting with all the stuff going on with ThunderClan/WindClan because she currently isn't happy with the tension and wants it to stop.
Any Storyline Ideas:
- Kestrelpaw saves Jaypaw from some ThunderClan cats at the border, or vice versa
- Kestrelpaw and Jaypaw talk about her joining WindClan, or him joining ThunderClan
Other: none
Questions: nope!

Name: Copperkit
Residence: RiverClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Kind} {Reckless} {Irresponsible} {Intelligent} {Flirtatious} {Caring} {Overprotective}
Role: Dawnkit's best friend
Why They Would Fit This Role: Copperkit would definitely flirt with her some in the future, mainly as a joke - but he would be super protective of her and literally BLOCK anyone trying to hurt her, or flirt with her. He probably would take her safety very seriously and be more careful around her, and she'd definitely be able to help him sort of cool it some.
Any Storyline Ideas: none yet!
Other: nope
Questions: Mauve

Mauve
November 27th, 2017, 03:13 PM
I now have the ability to edit my original posts! The first page is updated with all the roles that have been accepted up until now! There are still many available! Thank you to everyone who has viewed, applied, or posted so far; I appreciate it very much so!

AbsurdJinx I will be starting an RP shortly in the ThunderClan clearing with Coyotecry, but I am more than up for cloning her in the territory for a mid-day stroll with Flareheart? Unless you would rather wait to RP them both in the ThunderClan clearing!

PeaFlower I will go right ahead and post Jaypaw in the apprentices den, and will definitely mention you when done!

Doodle I must say, Grovepaw is an amazing character! I would love to have her as Jaypaw's crush from back in ThunderClan! Accepted! As for Dawnkit's future mentor, I did not unfortunately have the ability to edit, and Celestial had already been accepted with Daisyshade. But if you would like, Lilyfire could be a mother figure in young Dawnkit's life since her own mother, Sunbreeze, was captured by humans?

Lonestar23 Oh my, thank you so much for your applications! I would love for Emberwing to take Brightkit on as her first apprentice! She is rather young, but I know Brightkit will be the perfect fit for her! For Kestrelpaw, the role of Jaypaw's ThunderClan crush has been given to Grovepaw, but would she be able to be another one of his best friends from back in his birthplace? Maybe like an extremely close, but platonic, bond? And your reasoning for Copperkit's role is absolutely brilliant! I could definitely see an amazing friendship forming between the two!

Doodle
November 27th, 2017, 03:18 PM
I now have the ability to edit my original posts! The first page is updated with all the roles that have been accepted up until now! There are still many available! Thank you to everyone who has viewed, applied, or posted so far; I appreciate it very much so!

AbsurdJinx I will be starting an RP shortly in the ThunderClan clearing with Coyotecry, but I am more than up for cloning her in the territory for a mid-day stroll with Flareheart? Unless you would rather wait to RP them both in the ThunderClan clearing!

PeaFlower I will go right ahead and post Jaypaw in the apprentices den, and will definitely mention you when done!

Doodle I must say, Grovepaw is an amazing character! I would love to have her as Jaypaw's crush from back in ThunderClan! Accepted! As for Dawnkit's future mentor, I did not unfortunately have the ability to edit, and Celestial had already been accepted with Daisyshade. But if you would like, Lilyfire could be a mother figure in young Dawnkit's life since her own mother, Sunbreeze, was captured by humans?

Lonestar23 Oh my, thank you so much for your applications! I would love for Emberwing to take Brightkit on as her first apprentice! She is rather young, but I know Brightkit will be the perfect fit for her! For Kestrelpaw, the role of Jaypaw's ThunderClan crush has been given to Grovepaw, but would she be able to be another one of his best friends from back in his birthplace? Maybe like an extremely close, but platonic, bond? And your reasoning for Copperkit's role is absolutely brilliant! I could definitely see an amazing friendship forming between the two!

Thanks! I'll update Grove's page with that then, I can see these two being very cute together <3

As for Lily, I can't exactly see her being a mother figure yet- she's quite reckless, and not very tender xD Plus she's still so young. I could definitely see her acting as a sort of older sister to Dawn, perhaps being a sort of cat that Dawn looks up to?

Mayflower
November 27th, 2017, 03:22 PM
I don't really have time to do the whole form at the moment, but maybe my WC apprentices Chanterellepaw or Monarchpaw could be friends or crushes? Especially crushes with Chanterelle, that would cause some drama because another to, has a big crush on her and they've been hanging out recently...

AbsurdJinx
November 27th, 2017, 06:25 PM
Mauve

Well, I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. Just give me a call when your roleplay is over! c=

Mauve
November 27th, 2017, 06:35 PM
AbsurdJinx Oh, that is most alright then! I will leave a note on your profile once I am finished!

Doodle That sounds marvelous! And yes, I do see now that Lilyfire is rather young. She can definitely be a sisterly figure for young Dawnkit. I can see the two becoming close over a short period of time - Dawnkit may just follow the young warrior around in her spare time!

Mayflower Ah, yes I would love to know a bit more about the two before accepting them! Just a bit about their personalities, appearance, age,
etc. The form is the best way to show those I've seen; thanks!

Thistledawn
November 27th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Name || Ashnose (https://thistledawn.weebly.com/ashnose.html)

Age || 13 moons

Gender || Male

Residence || ShadowClan

Appearance || Ash is a darker gray British Shorthair. He's got thick and soft ash colored fur. You'll commonly find little burrs or twigs getting stuck in his pelt, making him spend more time grooming himself than he wants to. Underneath his pelt is a strong frame with plenty of trained muscle. These muscles are not so visible under his fluffy pelt. His enemies will see his fluffy gray pelt, but not the strength hidden beneath it. Ash has got a black nose and a tail that is relatively shorter than the cats around him. He's got brilliant amber / orange eyes that appear brighter than they actually are.

Personality || Ashnose is a good natured and loyal ShadowClan warrior. He's one of the Clan's
bravest warriors. His hunting and fighting skills are on point and sought after by cats of all the Clans. Ash puts up a big wall between himself and cats of any other Clan. He believes the other Clans have fluff for brains and threaten the safety of ShadowClan and the cats that he cares for. When amongst the cats of his own Clan, Ash is thoughtful, passionate, and caring. He's pretty straight forward and open with cats of ShadowClan. Ash loves his friends, but places a strong emphasis on his family and closest friends. Ash is also very faith driven and trusting of StarClan. He believes he was born to serve ShadowClan and StarClan and only do what's best for his Clanmates. One of his biggest flaws is that he is impulsive when angered by a cat of another Clan and is likely to start a fight. (This is really basic, but he's a WIP and hasn't been rped yet)

Role || Shadowtail's enemy

Why they would fit this role || Ashnose is a very loyal ShadowClan warrior. As stated above, he has a strong distaste for the other Clans, including the Dusk Syndicate. Given his the Dusk Syndicate's past, I'm sure Ash would be disgusted that one of them were among his beloved Clanmates. He's generally a sweet guy, but non-ShadowClan cats bring out the worst in him.

Any storyline ideas || It's possible that Shadetail could do something super mega big that would change Ash's mind. It would have to be some big gesture to Ash that would make him accept Shadetail as one of his Clanmates. Whether or not this happens is up to you c:

Other || Mauve

Questions || I hope that you don't mind that he's never been rped before and I'm quite new to the site as well

Mauve
November 27th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Thistledawn Ah, I can absolutely see a rivalry brewing between the two! My plan for Shadetail is to have the opinions of his Clanmates get to him, and becomes a lot more shady of a character! Though, I can see something big happening to change Ashnose's mind, I'm just not particularly sure what yet. But I am excited to RP them to figure it out!

Thistledawn
November 27th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Thistledawn Ah, I can absolutely see a rivalry brewing between the two! My plan for Shadetail is to have the opinions of his Clanmates get to him, and becomes a lot more shady of a character! Though, I can see something big happening to change Ashnose's mind, I'm just not particularly sure what yet. But I am excited to RP them to figure it out!

Sounds awesome! Thanks!

Zero
November 29th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Name- Sablefur (https://mehcharacters.weebly.com/sablefur.html)
Age- 12 moons
Gender- Female
Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- Sable is a small, lithe, she-cat. She has sleek fur in an almost solid brown color besides a spot of white on her chest and pale blueish-green eyes.
Personality- Sable is very assertive, almost to the point where she seems a bit cocky - and she has the mind and mouth to back it up, being a very witty and intelligent she-cat. She also loves to take risks, finding it thrilling to try new things or to bend the rules to the breaking point; and, of course, she always seems to know how to avoid the consequences. This cat is very prone to adopt leadership roles and take the initiative to act on the other’s behalf, and through this I must say that a strong sense of ambition is also an important trait to attribute to her as well. She wants to be something important someday, what role she will take on in the world, she doesn't know yet. She's very competitive, always wanting to come out on top, and can get pretty nasty with herself and sometimes others when she loses. However, that doesn't seem to happen very often - and by that, I mean losing. She's a natural at pretty much everything; fighting, hunting, making friends... just to name a few. This she-cat packs a lot of temper into such a small body, and can get quite worked up at times. When she's angry, you'll definitely know.
Role- Emberwing's competitor
Why They Would Fit This Role- Sablefur is extremely competitive with anyone she meets. I feel like she'd fit the role.
Any Storyline Ideas- I feel like there are a lot of options we could go with. We'll have to come up with some sort of backstory to how they met and became so competitive with eachother. I was thinking since Sablefur is so assertive, she might've made the first move even though she is younger. Or maybe their mentors paried them up for Emberwing to teach her some things because she'd been an apprentice for a bit longer (back when they were both apprentices) and it turned into some sort of competition between them.

Mauve
December 22nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
Name- Sablefur (https://mehcharacters.weebly.com/sablefur.html)
Age- 12 moons
Gender- Female
Residence- ThunderClan
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- Sable is a small, lithe, she-cat. She has sleek fur in an almost solid brown color besides a spot of white on her chest and pale blueish-green eyes.
Personality- Sable is very assertive, almost to the point where she seems a bit cocky - and she has the mind and mouth to back it up, being a very witty and intelligent she-cat. She also loves to take risks, finding it thrilling to try new things or to bend the rules to the breaking point; and, of course, she always seems to know how to avoid the consequences. This cat is very prone to adopt leadership roles and take the initiative to act on the other’s behalf, and through this I must say that a strong sense of ambition is also an important trait to attribute to her as well. She wants to be something important someday, what role she will take on in the world, she doesn't know yet. She's very competitive, always wanting to come out on top, and can get pretty nasty with herself and sometimes others when she loses. However, that doesn't seem to happen very often - and by that, I mean losing. She's a natural at pretty much everything; fighting, hunting, making friends... just to name a few. This she-cat packs a lot of temper into such a small body, and can get quite worked up at times. When she's angry, you'll definitely know.
Role- Emberwing's competitor
Why They Would Fit This Role- Sablefur is extremely competitive with anyone she meets. I feel like she'd fit the role.
Any Storyline Ideas- I feel like there are a lot of options we could go with. We'll have to come up with some sort of backstory to how they met and became so competitive with eachother. I was thinking since Sablefur is so assertive, she might've made the first move even though she is younger. Or maybe their mentors paried them up for Emberwing to teach her some things because she'd been an apprentice for a bit longer (back when they were both apprentices) and it turned into some sort of competition between them.

I absolutely adore Sablefur! I can definitely see the last storyline of them being paired up for training, and Sable getting confident in beating Ember despite being younger, and the rivalry starting from there! Sablefur is accepted as Emberwing's competitor; thank you so much for your beautiful application!

Mauve
December 26th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Bump! 11 more roles still available! Thank you to all who have applied so far!

Mauve
December 28th, 2017, 11:01 AM
✿ Small little bump! ✿

Sage
December 28th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Mauve

I have Shalekit (https://soccerson.weebly.com/shalekit.html) as a close friend of Dawnkit?

Mauve
December 28th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Sage
ooh, Shalekit is mighty adorable! I would love to have him as one of Dawnkit's
close friends! I'm not entirely sure when she'll be born, but once she is and
is a couple moons, we should definitely have them meet!