PDA

View Full Version : Off with her head (private )

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 11:48 AM
One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all

Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call

And call Alice, when she was just small

When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low

Go ask Alice, I think she'll know

When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said

This is Alice madness returns! Remember insanity is not a state of mind it's a place.

Alice Liddell - Alicewolfheart
Mad hater - Sasukewolf (madness)
Cheshire cat - ME!
Doll maker - ME!
Round 2 folks!

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Cheshire was laying on a branch looking down at the dark land that used to be wonderland but now it's only darkness , the sight , the sound and smell. What has she imagined ?
" wonderland more like londerland , I swear that girl shall be the death of us all. If only if only she can destroy the doll maker " he said his body was skinny and bony

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Alice had sharped a knife. She was basically a demon know. She was insane, twisted. But she loved being mad!
"Ches shut up!" She said. She threw an dead plum deer at the cat paws. "It's all I can find" Alice said. "Be thankful I'm keeping you alive or your neck would have been cut open" she said.

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Alice had sharped a knife. She was basically a demon know. She was insane, twisted. But she loved being mad!
"Ches shut up!" She said. She threw an dead plum deer at the cat paws. "It's all I can find" Alice said. "Be thankful I'm keeping you alive or your neck would have been cut open" she said.

He narrowed his eyes and his ear twitched
" rash as always , but may I remind you that I'm useful? And. Besides the doll maker is still at large you know and I'm the calm one" he said as he poofed on Alice's shoulders his yellow eyes glowed and smirked

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 02:45 PM
He narrowed his eyes and his ear twitched
" rash as always , but may I remind you that I'm useful? And. Besides the doll maker is still at large you know and I'm the calm one" he said as he poofed on Alice's shoulders his yellow eyes glowed and smirked
"Just eat the damn deer. Save the fur and some meat for me" Alice growled. She was growing up in a wrong way. She was changed for wrose. But made a great hunter.

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"Just eat the damn deer. Save the fur and some meat for me" Alice growled. She was growing up in a wrong way. She was changed for wrose. But made a great hunter.

Chess chuckled as he landed on his feet he didn't really need to eat anything he took a bite but that was it. He was a figment of imagination he never slept or ate much " you know I'm not real but thanks for the food. I wonder how many buttons I haven't pushed yet you seem calm well for now any ways . Yet I wonder if your still the Alice I once knew " he said as his tail flicked

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Chess chuckled as he landed on his feet he didn't really need to eat anything he took a bite but that was it. He was a figment of imagination he never slept or ate much " you know I'm not real but thanks for the food. I wonder how many buttons I haven't pushed yet you seem calm well for now any ways . Yet I wonder if your still the Alice I once knew " he said as his tail flicked
"I'm am that Alice. I'm just grown. And the doll people are real. By now I would just make them disappear" Alice said. She started a fire in a cave. She made so the smoke wouldn't smell. After all it was night. She had made the fur an pillow, and a blanket. She yawned.

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 03:26 PM
"I'm am that Alice. I'm just grown. And the doll people are real. By now I would just make them disappear" Alice said. She started a fire in a cave. She made so the smoke wouldn't smell. After all it was night. She had made the fur an pillow, and a blanket. She yawned.

" change can be good change can be bad , I just hope this change is good. I have a riddle and I know how much you like them. When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? " he asked with a smile

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 03:28 PM
" change can be good change can be bad , I just hope this change is good. I have a riddle and I know how much you like them. When is a croquet mallet like a billy club? " he asked with a smile
"What?" She asked. She yawned. I'm

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 03:33 PM
"What?" She asked. She yawned. I'm

Cheshire smirked " when you want it to be! " he said and laughed he curled up beside Alice and slept till dawn " tomarow we shall head out " he added ( timeskip )

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Cheshire smirked " when you want it to be! " he said and laughed he curled up beside Alice and slept till dawn " tomarow we shall head out " he added ( timeskip )
Alice woke up. She started the fire again. She had packed the pillow and blanket. She had ate some of the deer be saved some for later. The

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Alice woke up. She started the fire again. She had packed the pillow and blanket. She had ate some of the deer be saved some for later. The

Cheshire was outside the cave as he waited for his friend
" come along Alice we don't want to waste daylight " he said as he heard some thing rustle in a bush near by " be on your guard " he said in his deep voice

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Cheshire was outside the cave as he waited for his friend
" come along Alice we don't want to waste daylight " he said as he heard some thing rustle in a bush near by " be on your guard " he said in his deep voice
"Always are" Alice said taking out an gun. I'm

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 05:15 PM
"Always are" Alice said taking out an gun. I'm

Suddenly a huge ruin monster with three doll heads came out of the bushes it blasted oil at Alice and roared. Cheshire was wide eyed vanished only to reappear behind Alice " attack! " he said

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Suddenly a huge ruin monster with three doll heads came out of the bushes it blasted oil at Alice and roared. Cheshire was wide eyed vanished only to reappear behind Alice " attack! " he said
Alice dodged the oil. She's shot some dolls with her shot gun.

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Alice dodged the oil. She's shot some dolls with her shot gun.

Cheshire helped by lunging at the creature he clawed the third doll head and it grabbed chess and threw him at a tree " USE YOUR PEPPER GRINDER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD " he shouted and winced his shoulder felt like it was broken " or use the vorpal blade " he added

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Cheshire helped by lunging at the creature he clawed the third doll head and it grabbed chess and threw him at a tree " USE YOUR PEPPER GRINDER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD " he shouted and winced his shoulder felt like it was broken " or use the vorpal blade " he added
She used her blades as she had milked the three.
"Ches you okay?"

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 06:09 PM
She used her blades as she had milked the three.
"Ches you okay?"

The creature turned to ash . Chess grunted as he stood up his left shoulder and leg wobbled when he took a step forward he tumbled down to the ground
" Oh yeah just peachy! Just a broken shoulder but other than that peachy " he snarled and fell down again

Darky
November 20th, 2017, 06:40 PM
The creature turned to ash . Chess grunted as he stood up his left shoulder and leg wobbled when he took a step forward he tumbled down to the ground
" Oh yeah just peachy! Just a broken shoulder but other than that peachy " he snarled and fell down again
Alice carried ches on her and head.
"Can you teleport to hatter?"

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Alice carried ches on her and head.
"Can you teleport to hatter?"

Chess snarled and nodded " yes I can. My teleportation abilities aren't broke but my arm is " he said as he rolled his eyes and teleported them to hatter
Sasukewolf (madness)