PDA

View Full Version : Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Pages : [1] 2

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
LAST TIME

THIS IS THE
LAST
TIME
WE CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE XDD

You've seen Kila the werewolf
You've seen Waasi the demon princess
You've seen Paris and Africa
You've seen places to never even exist

but now we take it to a whole new level.........

This thread will consist of many alternate universes (AUs) So that the story of our Characters will go however we want. Or at least close to the x3. When that plot it over, we create a whole new untouched universe to start a whole new story. This means our characters can be whatever, be born to whoever, date whoever, die or survive however. You basically name it. Whenever we start a new plot, One of us will post a summary of it so you can have an idea and follow along. I WILL ALSO INFORM WHEN WE ARE CLOSE TO ENDING ONE.

With that all said and done, I just have some rules:

NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS. Especially if it's in a world where powers do not exist. You character can be more advanced in fields, or possess an element that is naturally stronger than another element, but nothing crazy
Only have as many characters as you can handle. I need to follow this one A LOT. I get too carried away XDD. All of your characters will have a chance of being the star since we do not stay in one universe. Don't worry about someone not getting as much attention, because they will end up getting that attention.
Once we make a plot, we should probably stick to it. If we try and throw a whole bunch of ideas into it, it'll lead to the plot being too long of having the same problems as before. We should finish a plot before adding in another plot.
Be respectful to one another. I know I really don't have to say this because we're such close friends, but it's nice to have a little nudge in the right direction :3
Have fun!! Don't let this make you think you have to dull out your imagination. That's the last thing I want. Remember, this thread and the LG thread is for all of us. Let's make it count and live it to the fullest!

With that final thing said....
This IS private unfortunately. If you honestly want to join that bad, we can talk one on one in the PM. Honestly, I'd love to see if people are interested! I want to make me online family wider! ^-^

And now the mentions
Random Melody Shadomaru Rubinaito

Random Melody
November 19th, 2017, 09:34 PM
(YAASSS LETS DO THIS)

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:35 PM
We're beginning with the Robo world, correct? Are there any specific characters you'd like to see in the roleplay, because I may create new ones for this specific plot besides Atazi and Ruby.

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
For now, we only need regular people and the bionic children. Later on there will be robots and underground rebels and many more. Don't worry, I'll let you guys know x3

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:47 PM
For now, we only need regular people and the bionic children. Later on there will be robots and underground rebels and many more. Don't worry, I'll let you guys know x3

Alrighty.
Is it alright if Zircon has an older Bionic sister who helped her escape, but was caught in the process?

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sure! I like that actually!

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sure! I like that actually!

Yay <3

Sorry if my replies take awhile, I've gotten into the Main Warriors Roleplay and have put them as a priority recently. I've been working hard in an attempt to get a high rank.

Random Melody
November 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Soooooo excited for this!
When can we start o3o

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 10:05 PM
That's totally fine!
Alright! Everyone can now start posting! Everyone's character's will be unaware of Julian's plans until Zircon arrives in Clawsdale x3

Random Melody
November 19th, 2017, 10:37 PM
(Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyy :3)
"You're late again," Kion called as Koja rushed back and forth down the hall. He leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest, narrowing his eyes after his brother.
"I know!" Koja yelled back, sifting through a few drawers in the bathroom before groaning and heading back down the hall to his room.
"Very, very, very late, Koj'," Kion added as his older brother rushed past him. His gaze darted toward the clock.
"I know!"
"Good," Kion sighed. "So if you know, why are we late?"
"Shut up." Koja grumbled.
"Just pointing out facts," Kion sighed. "First day, and we're late. This is going to set great first impressions--"
"Kion Eugene Veyo one more word and I will ground you!"
And with that Kion snapped his mouth shut, but he was smirking.

##

"I'm tired." Kila sighed as she walked beside Vexy, rubbing her eyes.
"I hate walking," Vexy squinted ahead. "We're late."
"We could've run.."
"That's cheating, Kila."
"Ugh." Kila glared ahead. "I hate today,"
"And it's still early." Vexy smirked over at her, and Kila giggled.
(This is all I got)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 19th, 2017, 10:43 PM
(Simba is still his normal self right?)

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Ruby swept through the diner, the cocoa-skinned female humming a soft melody as she picked up dishes and spun through the kitchen with a melodious chiming coming from her key-chain. She placed the dishes into the sink before picking up a few platters, drifting back out and placing them in front of their respective owners. A couple of patrons got up, leaving behind a ten-dollar bill which Ruby took up in her hand with a smile. She waved to them, calling out a goodbye, and a greeting to a group coming in after them. She continued humming along to the song, collecting dishes and tips and serving patrons both rude and polite. "Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~" She sang out, leaning against a wall while gazing dreamily out of the kitchen window. "Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Ma-ars~" She leaned her head onto her hands, the dishrag slipping into the sink with a little 'ping'. "In other wo-ords, hold my hand~ In other words, darling kiss me..." She turned back to her dishes, humming the rest of the song with a jaunty little tap to the sink as a beat. The young man on her mind was none other than Chaka Prime, someone who had been on her mind and in her heart for a week now.
"Still obsessed over Prime?" Atazi chuckled, walking in and grabbing her apron from the wall. "Your shift had been over for a couple of hours, by the way." Atazi added, smirking at her friend.
"Really?" Ruby murmured dreamily. "I didn't notice..."

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 10:45 PM
"Big bro!" Sade poked her head out of her room and grabbed Koja's arm as he ran by. "You dropped it in my room last night." She held up a red sneaker.
"WE'RE LATE BECAUSE YOU LOST A SNEAKER!?!?" Tsuki shouted from down the stairs.
##
Suddenly Kila's phoe buzzed. A notification came up, showing ten unread messages from Uzuri.
##
"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kopa screamed into Kiara's ear.

Random Melody
November 19th, 2017, 10:52 PM
"Done. I'm done. Done!" Kion threw his hands up in defeat and headed down the stairs, grumbling to himself.
"Oh my God thank you Sade!" Koja exclaimed, hugging his sister and ruffling her hair before quickly putting his shoe on, along with the other one he had already found. "Guys, relax!" He yelled down to the boys. "We'll get there, okay?!"
"Late," Kion grumbled.

##

Kila hummed and looked down at her phone, eyebrows raising.
"Who's it?" Vexy peeked over her shoulder.
"Uzuri," Kila smiled slightly.

##

Kiara jerked awake screaming. "I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!!"

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Yes

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 11:14 PM
"Let's just go!" Tsuki grumbled, pulling on his jacket
"Um, we still have a small problem," Sade said nervously, her body still behind the door.
"What now!?" Tsuki called up as he slung his bag over his shoulder. He doubted anything could be worse than this.
"Kion forgot to wake me up again," Sade completely opened the door to reveal she was very much still in her pajamas, which was just a large t-shirt she stole from Koja's dresser. Her bare feet pressed together on the cold tile.
Tsuki blinked, then turned and glared at his brother.
##
As if saying her named summoned her, the young girl crashed through the window. Yes, crashed. She landed hard on Kila's bed, window shards in her bushy hair.
##
"Idiot," Kopa laughed, flicking her forehead "You're lucky we live so close to the school, or we would be late."

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Yes x3

Random Melody
November 19th, 2017, 11:20 PM
"No, no, no!" Kion pointed at Koja. "It was Koja's turn today!"
"Dammit," Koja mumbled, rubbing his forehead. "Alright--"
"Nope. Know what? I'm walking to school, screw this, it's not that far!" Kion groaned. "I am not going to be like an hour late because I have a forgetful older brother." With that he grabbed his bag and jacket andrushed out of the house.

##

"Oof," Kila blinked down at her. "Dang, girl."
Vexy shrieked and leaped back. "Jesus Krusty Krab Christ!"

##

Kiara blinked. "We have school?" she looked at the calendar on the wall, then groaned and leaped up. "Ohhh dang it!"

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 11:36 PM
"Peace!" Tsuki rushed out after him.
Sade let out a yawn and walked slowly to the bathroom.
##
"I GOT ACCEPTED!!" Uzuri shrieked, jumping up and down on Kila's bed. Widow shard flew out of her hair in all directions.
##
"I'm taking you're car if you're not out in five minutes!" Kopa whistled, turning and walking out of the room.

Random Melody
November 19th, 2017, 11:41 PM
"I hate this," Kion sighed, putting his jacket on before pulling his bag over his shoulder. "Late on our first day. Awesome."

##

"God.." Koja sighed, closing his eyes.

##

Kila blinked at her, then her eyes lit up. "Wait - Really?!"

##

Kiara watched him go, then groaned and quickly headed into her bathroom to get ready.

Stario&Co.
November 19th, 2017, 11:55 PM
"Hey," Tsuki elbowed him with a grin "At least we don't have to hear the cheesy music Koja puts on the radio."
##
Just as his eyes closed, a small, dainty kiss was planted on Koja's nose. "You're not that forgetful," Sade giggled. before turning and skipping back to the bathroom.
##
"REALLY!!" Uzuri squealed, jumping up and down on the bed. "I'M GOING TO NEW YORK!"
##

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Kion let out a soft laugh at that, his lips tugging up slightly. "Yeah." He bumped his shoulder lightly against his twin's. "I--"
"Yo new kids!" Bunga fell into step with them very suddenly, making Kion jump. Bunga grinned, teal eyes flickering over both Kion and Tsuki, and liking what he was seeing. "Twins. And cute... It's my lucky day," He tilted his head and flashed a grin.
Kion just blinked at him, then glanced at Tsuki and raised an eyebrow.

##

Koja blinked his eyes open and stared after her, then allowed a soft smile to cross his face. "Thanks, baby girl," He chuckled after his sister.

##

"That's amazing!" Kila pulled her into a hug, not minding the glass. "Congratulations!"

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Ruby swept through the diner, the cocoa-skinned female humming a soft melody as she picked up dishes and spun through the kitchen with a melodious chiming coming from her key-chain. She placed the dishes into the sink before picking up a few platters, drifting back out and placing them in front of their respective owners. A couple of patrons got up, leaving behind a ten-dollar bill which Ruby took up in her hand with a smile. She waved to them, calling out a goodbye, and a greeting to a group coming in after them. She continued humming along to the song, collecting dishes and tips and serving patrons both rude and polite. "Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars~" She sang out, leaning against a wall while gazing dreamily out of the kitchen window. "Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Ma-ars~" She leaned her head onto her hands, the dishrag slipping into the sink with a little 'ping'. "In other wo-ords, hold my hand~ In other words, darling kiss me..." She turned back to her dishes, humming the rest of the song with a jaunty little tap to the sink as a beat. The young man on her mind was none other than Chaka Prime, someone who had been on her mind and in her heart for a week now.
"Still obsessed over Prime?" Atazi chuckled, walking in and grabbing her apron from the wall. "Your shift had been over for a couple of hours, by the way." Atazi added, smirking at her friend.
"Really?" Ruby murmured dreamily. "I didn't notice..."
Little bump for Chaka~ I'm assuming they're seniors? (Cause the seniors at my school only have four classes x.x)

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Tsuki didn't meet his brother's eyes. His face was immediately a shade of slight red. He wasn't used to being called cute. He was really a calmed down version of Kion. He was just a toned with muscle, but his hair was shaggier and stood out a little more. He was regretting wearing a sleeveless shirt today.
##
"I can't believe it!" Uzuri squeezed Kila right back. "A field trip to the biggest academy that teaches mechanical medicine? Only juniors and seniors get accepted usually!"

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 12:30 AM
(Oh XD)
"Oh boy," Kion mumbled, an amused smile tugging at his lips. He looked at Bunga. "Who're you?"
"The name's Bunga." Bunga replied cheerfully, winking. "And who might you two be?"
"I'm Kion," Kion laughed, honestly amused by the flirting attempts. He then nodded to his brother. "This is Tsuki. Who is apparently now very shy."
"I get that reaction alot," Bunga smiled at Tsuki.
"No you don't," Ono grumbled, suddenly walking beside Bunga now.
Bunga shot him a look. "Yes I do."

##

"You totally deserve it!" Kila squeezed her before letting go. "I'm so proud of you!"
Vexy suddenly turned her head and pouted. "My brothers are singing without meeee..."

##

Chaka was leaning back against the wall outside the diner. strumming on a beautiful pitch-black guitar he had. He was actually playing a song, one of his favorites. He knew he was late for school, but he wasn't really in any rush. School was the least of his worries.
Vincent was beside him, humming along.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun,
Angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun.."

Chaka smiled at the people who stopped to listen, ducking his head slightly as his face reddened.

"Get out your guns, battle's begun,
Are you a saint or a sinner?
If love's a fight, then I shall die,
With my heart on a trigger," He looked up at the sky.

"They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fightin' for.
Well, baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be," He nudged Vincent to join in, smiling.
Vincent grinned at him.

"I'm an angel with a shotgun, fightin' till the war's won,
I don't care if Heaven won't take me back." The brothers sang.

"I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe,"
"Don't you know you're everything I have?"

"And I....
Wanna live, not just survive,
Tonight.."

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2017, 12:43 AM
(And now.....)
"Years, Rocco," Julian chuckled. As he turned one final dial, the machine's whirring ceased. Bursts of mist exploded from vents on the sides. "After years of studying, I've finally finished my greatest invention."
The capsule shaped machine opened, and a cloud of steam flooded out of the tight space. From the thick fog emerged what seemed like a human like machine. It looked very much like a person, only it was made completely of steal and bolts. It's "eyes" flickered a calm red.

"Ummm...." Rocco, Julian's assistant blinked, staring at the robot. "What is it exactly, boss?"

"My key to world domination, you halfwit!" Julians voice was filled with a childish glee as the robot walked around the room "A human entity contained in a machine. I have created immortality!" He lifted a hand to a locket on his chest. "With enough of these, and those bionic brats that I have developed, Robotopolis will finally become a reality..."

"But boss," Rocco pushed his glasses up against his face. "What about the two that escaped?"

"My daughter and her friend?" Julian scoffed dismissively "Zircon is a child. They all go through that rebellious faze. She'll be back within a week when she remembers Taco nights."

"If your so confident then why did you send a team after her?" Rocco asked

"Because she's a six year old with super speed and a laser arm running out there like a buffoon."

##

Remember what Big sister said.
Zircon held tight to Moyo's hand as she walked down the street. Find help. But what help? Who could possibly help us.
"Zirrrrrc," Moyo whined. Zircon blinked and looked over at her friend. The little girl was dramatically clutching her stomach "I want foooood!"
"Moyo!" Zircon groaned, but blinked when a rumble noise came from above her abdomen as well. She blushed and looked at her feet. "Actually....we should find some food."
"Or food can find us!" Moyo pushed up Zircon's chin so she could see what Moyo was talking about.
Zircon took one look and her heart dropped to her stomach. "This won't end good."

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2017, 12:54 AM
(Oh XD)
"Oh boy," Kion mumbled, an amused smile tugging at his lips. He looked at Bunga. "Who're you?"
"The name's Bunga." Bunga replied cheerfully, winking. "And who might you two be?"
"I'm Kion," Kion laughed, honestly amused by the flirting attempts. He then nodded to his brother. "This is Tsuki. Who is apparently now very shy."

##

"You totally deserve it!" Kila squeezed her before letting go. "I'm so proud of you!"
Vexy suddenly turned her head and pouted. "My brothers are singing without meeee..."

##

Chaka was leaning back against the wall outside the diner. strumming on a beautiful pitch-black guitar he had. He was actually playing a song, one of his favorites. He knew he was late for school, but he wasn't really in any rush. School was the least of his worries.

Chaka smiled at the people who stopped to listen, ducking his head slightly as his face reddened.

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be," He nudged Vincent to join in, smiling.
Vincent grinned at him.

"And I....
Tonight.."

There's two!?!?! Tsuki was internally screaming in his head.
"Don't start you two," Fuli was suddenly behind both Ono and Bunga, and swatted them hard across their heads.
##
"I wouldn't be where I am if you didn't cheer me on," Uzuri's face slightly reddened across her freckles. She slid off the bed with a smile "Come on. I called in and said we would be late so we could go get something to eat!"

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 01:11 AM
"Ow!" Ono and Bunga yelled at the same time, rubbing their heads. "Fuli! Don't do that!"
"Ugh," Bunga grumbled, then turned to Ono. "Twins."
"I can see that." Ono sighed, giving Kion and Tsuki an apologetic look. "I apologize. Bunga can you stop terrorizing the new kids?"
"I'm just being friendlyyyy," Bunga pouted playfully.
Kion studied them for a long moment. He wasn't really sure what to make of the group, but they interested him, to say the least.

##

"You are an angel," Kila informed, leaping up. "Vexy, you wanna come?" she asked, looking at her best friend.
"Nah, I'm good," Vexy smirked at them. Love Doctor in the house. "You two have fun. I've gotta go kill my brothers painfully," With that she headed out.
"Bye," Kila called after her, then nudged Uzuri's shoulder with her own. "Just you and me then,"

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 10:22 AM
(Oh XD)

##

##

Vincent grinned at him.

"And I....
Tonight.."

Ruby walked out of the diner, stopping to listen to the song. She smiled, turning to compliment the duo when she froze. Heat rose to her cheeks, darkening her color slightly as she stared right at Chaka. "Eep." Was all she could manage, dropping her purse to the ground.

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Chaka looked up when he heard Ruby, and smiled slightly at her as he stopped playing. "Hey,"
Vincent bumped his shoulder against Chaka's, leaning forward to whisper in his ear. "Chaka and Ruby sittin' in a treeee~"
"Grow up," Chaka mumbled.

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 01:28 PM
"H-Hi. I mean, uh, hey." Ruby stammered. Her gaze darted to the ground nervously, trying to figure out what to say as her face heated up more.
Atazi poked her head out of the window. "Hey, Cha!" She called, waving her hand. "You should ask Ruby out!" She suggested, grinning at Ruby like the Cheshire Cat.
Ruby hid her face in her hands with another 'eep'. "Ta-az..." She whispered harshly.
"What, big bad Ruby can't handle a date with Chaka Prime?" Atazi teased, patting Ruby on the back.
Ruby stuck her tongue out at Atazi, her face darkened with a furious blush.

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Chaka laughed slightly, but he was clearly blushing as well. "Well,"
"Alright, hang on." Vincent pulled his phone out. "We need--"
"The Love Doctor," Vexy sang, dancing up to them. "Oops, I did it again~"
"Nevermind," Vincent put his phone back in his pocket, rolling his eyes in amusement.
"Oh what's going on here?" Vexy looked at Ruby, then at Chaka. "You're both blushing." She suddenly smirked.
"Yeah here we go," Chaka leaned back and crossed his arms.

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Ruby blinked in surprise, dread settling in her stomach. She knew Vexy all too well, and if one Cupid was around, the other was soon to follow. "Oh dear." She whispered, checking her phone nervously. "This is not going to end well."
"Whatever do you mean, darling?" Valentine purred, popping up from behind Ruby and placing his hands on her shoulders. "This will end perfectly with my help, my dear sister." Valentine was a very feminine looking male, which he embraced to it's fullest. He was attractive to both men and women in his own ways, which made it easy for him to get things that he wanted- not that he used his charisma in a manipulative way anyways. The twins were an iconic duo, familiar faces in the hallways of the Clawsdale Highschool. "I dare say," Valentine continued, raising his slender hand to point at Chaka. "That your feelings are returned in the fullest, Ruby."
Ruby blushed furiously again. "Dammit Val, why do you always pop up when I'm around Chaka?" She groaned, hanging her head forward.

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 02:05 PM
"Ooh yay~" Vexy clapped her hands. "Now we've got two Matchmakers,"
"Go on and kiss the girl~" Vincent hummed to Chaka, then ducked down, quickly avoiding having a guitar smashed into his head.
"Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to ask someone out on a date when other people are dancing around like idiots?!" Chaka exclaimed, glaring at his siblings, who both cocked their heads to the side.
"What do you mean Cha?"
"I give up!" Chaka held his hands up in exasperation, leaning back.

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Valentine glanced over at Vexy and smiling, flicking a card out from his pocket. "Valentine Amour at your service, Mademoiselle." He handed her the card, smiling warmly at her. "I've heard much about you, Vexy Prime. You're the 'Love Doctor', a master at matchmaking and romance. It's a pleasure to meet you, and in person nonetheless." His lips quirked up in a smile, his dark curly hair falling briefly into his eyes as he looked down at his smaller twin and pushed her forward. "Why don't you and Chaka find a bench somewhere." He suggested, subtly handing Chaka a rose and pushing them towards a bench a few yards away, just out of earshot.
Ruby blushed furiously again, marching over to the bench. "Stupid Valentine, obsédée par les dîners aux chandelles et les pétales de rose..." She muttered under her breath, sitting down on the wooden bench and giving Valentine one of her more deadly death-glares, gritting her teeth- before looking down at her feet and blushing again.

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 02:30 PM
"Pleased to meet you as well," Vexy hummed, scanning the card before handing it over to her brother. She was interested in love, yes, but only for other people. She had no intentions on falling in love anytime soon. Though she knew it still couldn't be stopped, she wasn't boy crazy at all. She was just love crazy - Love crazy when it came to hooking other people up. Still, though, didn't mean she wasn't interested in making friends.
"Mm," Vincent looked down at the card, eyebrows raising.

##

"Siblings," Chaka sighed, sitting beside Ruby. He looked down at the rose, then handed it over to her. "Here,"

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 02:39 PM
"Pleased to meet you as well," Vexy hummed, scanning the card before handing it over to her brother. She was interested in love, yes, but only for other people. She had no intentions on falling in love anytime soon. Though she knew it still couldn't be stopped, she wasn't boy crazy at all. She was just love crazy - Love crazy when it came to hooking other people up. Still, though, didn't mean she wasn't interested in making friends.
"Mm," Vincent looked down at the card, eyebrows raising.

##

"Siblings," Chaka sighed, sitting beside Ruby. He looked down at the rose, then handed it over to her. "Here,"

(Quick, I need a reference picture of human Chaka, stat!)

Ruby smiled at Chaka, looking at the red petals. Her blush had faded to a light pink coloring her cheeks, no longer making her as red as a tomato. "They can't take a hint." She murmured, looking up at the bright blue sky. "Sorry about my brother, he's kinda crazy." She muttered, setting the rose down beside her, between her and Chaka. "He was born on February 14th, and thinks it means he's destined to help people fall in love." She waved her hands slightly, leaning back. "But he never thinks about himself." She looked at Chaka. "What about you?"

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 02:56 PM
(Uhhh okay hang on XD)
Chaka smiled slightly in amusement, looking around for a moment. "Vexy's kinda the same way. Everyone calls her the Love Doctor - She's a love fanatic. Likes to help people fall in love." He glanced toward his siblings. "Though she's not interested in falling in love, herself. Vincent's kind of just... An idiot who likes to annoy me."

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 04:26 PM
(Uhhh okay hang on XD)
Chaka smiled slightly in amusement, looking around for a moment. "Vexy's kinda the same way. Everyone calls her the Love Doctor - She's a love fanatic. Likes to help people fall in love." He glanced toward his siblings. "Though she's not interested in falling in love, herself. Vincent's kind of just... An idiot who likes to annoy me."

Didja find it?

Ruby moved a little closer, looking up at him. "You're the only person that's made me such a shy and nervous mess you know." She frowned. "I blame you for ruining my tough-girl image." She joked, smiling again.

Stario&Co.
November 20th, 2017, 09:24 PM
"Ow!" Ono and Bunga yelled at the same time, rubbing their heads. "Fuli! Don't do that!"
"Ugh," Bunga grumbled, then turned to Ono. "Twins."
"I can see that." Ono sighed, giving Kion and Tsuki an apologetic look. "I apologize. Bunga can you stop terrorizing the new kids?"
"I'm just being friendlyyyy," Bunga pouted playfully.
Kion studied them for a long moment. He wasn't really sure what to make of the group, but they interested him, to say the least.

##

"You are an angel," Kila informed, leaping up. "Vexy, you wanna come?" she asked, looking at her best friend.
"Nah, I'm good," Vexy smirked at them. Love Doctor in the house. "You two have fun. I've gotta go kill my brothers painfully," With that she headed out.
"Bye," Kila called after her, then nudged Uzuri's shoulder with her own. "Just you and me then,"

Heyo :3

"Sorry about them," Fuli gave an apologetic smile "Bunga can be an idiot, and Ono is an egghead. My name is Fuli, by the way!"
"Tsuki," Tsuki finally regained his composure, exchanging a firm handshake with the lean yet muscled girl. "It really is a pleasure--WHOA!" Tsuki let out a yelp as his feet were lifted from the ground. He and Kion were both suddenly lifted into the air by the backs of their collars.

##

"Just keep your hands to yourself," Uzuri teased, a giggle slipping from her lips. She hopped off of the bed and headed over to Kila's closet.

Random Melody
November 20th, 2017, 11:39 PM
"Oh--" Kion stiffened when he was suddenly lifted from the ground. Then he took a deep, deep, deep breath, ready to yell Koja's name as loud as possible. Though he knew that Koja probably wouldn't be able to hear him at all, it was just an instinct.
Bunga and Ono exchanged a glance, grinning.

##

"Ha, ha, ha," Kila smirked at her, then raised an eyebrow, watching Uzuri walk over to her closet. "Whatcha doin'..?"

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 05:26 PM
"You guys found fresh meat?" Beshte joked, setting the two boys on his shoulders
"Behste, put them down!" Fuli exclaimed.
"I just wanted to make nice!" Beshte pouted, but you could tell he wasn't really upset.
"Crazy strength, dude!" Tsuki' was fairly impressed. His eyes sparkled with admiration.
"Thank's, Shaggy!" Beshte smiled back at the compliment, and let out a small chuckle when Tsuki's face changed to a confused expression. "I give a lot of people nicknames. You're shaggy."
##
"I have glass shards in my shirt," Uzuri unbuttoned her red flannel quickly "I need to change it."

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 05:41 PM
Kion took a deep breath, looking around. Okay screaming wasn't going to work. Besides it didn't seem like Beshte wanted to hurt them. Still, Kion had a huge fear of heights and this was terrifying.

##

"Into my clot--" Kila cut off and sighed. "Okay. Hurry up." She walked over to her broken window, studying the damage, before promptly jumping out.

##

"Think we'll meet any new kids today?" Lissie was perched on the rail to the stairs at the school, kicking her feet back and forth and chewing some gum. Her green hair was curled into pigtails.
"I hope so," Nigel cracked his knuckles, leaning back against a pillar. "Newbies to torture. This should be fun."
Sam just hummed his agreement, eyes trailing around absently.

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 05:59 PM
"You might want to put him down though," Tsuki snickered and pointed at Kion "He's kinda afraid of heights."
"Oops!" Beshte quickly sat them both on the ground, his ears going red from embarrassment. "My bad, dude."

##

Uzuri promptly stuck out her tongue before she quickly changed into a purple sweater. "That's better." She then turned and looked at the window she broke "Go as you come I guess." With that she jumped straight through the giant hole in the glass.

##

"Come on, come on!" Sade was bouncing in her seat like a child. "We're almost there! Can't you drive faster?"

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 06:10 PM
"Don't worry about it. I guess." Kion took a deep breath, eyes flashing with relief when the school came into sight. "Thank God."
"You won't be saying that when you meet Nigel or Sam," Bunga patted him on the shoulder.
"Or Lucifer." Ono murmured.

##

"Wheeeee~" Kila sang as she landed on a trampoline on the ground right outside her window several feet below. She then leaped off and did a frontflip, landing on her feet on the ground. "I love this!"

##

"If I go any faster I'll break the car." Koja chuckled. "We're here anyway," He added, parking the car.

Nigel smirked, eyebrows raising as his gaze flickered over the car. "You guys thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?"
"Hell yeah," Lissie grinned.

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 06:35 PM
"Don't forget Janja and his goons," Fuli sighed.
"Clawsdale High has the worst of the worst," Beshte nodded in agreement "The Nigel guy probably being the worst of them all."
"Next to Lucifer," Fuli snorted in disgust.
##
"Ow!" Uzuri was too far from the trampoline, and instead landed in a bush.
##
Sade was out of the car, before he could finish parking. "Wow..." Her eyes widened in amazement at the large school.
(Okay so.....)
(Who's ready for me to start the actual plot?)

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 06:49 PM
(ME)
"Lucifer, huh?" Kion murmured. "What's his last name?"
"Morn--" Ono started to answer.
"Morningstar," Bunga interrupted chirpily, and Ono glowered at him.
"Lucifer Morningstar?" Kion narrowed his eyes slightly. "Oh you've gotta be kidding me.."

##

"You okay?" Kila giggled, skipping over to her.

##

"Don't get into too much trouble." Koja chuckled.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2017, 06:56 PM
I am

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
"Not this again," Tsuki sighed and facepalmed.
"You got history with Lucifer?" Fuli asked.
##
"I won't," Sade blew him a quick kiss and grabbed his back. "Good luck on at your interview! Or job, or whatever it is you do!" With that she turned and skipped away.
##
"Define 'okay'," Uzuri giggled, pulling a twig from her hair. She then blinked, her eyes going behind Kila "Kila...what's that?" Her voice had grown slightly wary.
(And now we begin..)
Two large drone like ships hovered a foot above them. They both made a quiet hum the seemed to drown Uzuri's ears.

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 07:27 PM
"You could say that, yeah," Kion grumbled, glaring ahead. "I know Morningstar pretty well."
"Ooh.." Bunga raised an eyebrow, curious now.

##

Koja laughed. "Have fun!" He called, then looked around for a moment before driving off.

##

"Hey new kid," Nigel called to Sade, grinning.
Lissie slid down the stair rail and jumped off to stand beside him, smirking devilishly.

##

Kila turned, and her eyes widened. "What... The Hell..."

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 07:40 PM
"Hm?" Tsuki stopped abruptly. His eyes slowly narrowed.
"What is it?" Beshte gave him a curious look
"My 'Sade's in danger' sense is acting up," Tsuki suddenly broke into a run a second later, so fast Fuli was impressed.
##
"Huh?" Sade turned and blinked. Her large blue eyes stared innocently at the two "Oh, hello!" She smiled and turned to face them "My name's Sade!"
##
"Humans," Uzuri jumped back when the left drone began to speak "We have orders of Dr. Porter to take you to increase his alliance of world domination. Surrender or be robotisized."
"Robotisized?" Uzuri echoed. "What does that mean?"

"I told you Moyo," Zircon sighed as they walked down the street. "Food isn't free."
"Then what are we supposed to eat?" Moyo groaned as she sulked behind her "I'm so hungry I can hardly walk--mmph!" She jumped slightly as Zircon covered her mouth and pulled her back.
"Shh!" Zircon shushed and backed away, staring dead ahead at the two drones.

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 07:46 PM
"Dammit," All thoughts of Lucifer gone at once, Kion took off after him, catching up easily.
"Oh." Bunga blinked. "Bye, then."
"Huh." Ono blinked.

##

"I'm Nigel." Nigel replied, smirking.
"I'm Lissie," Lissie tilted her head. "Aren't you a sweet young thing?"
"She's only a kid, guys." Sam mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Come on--"
"Shut up Sam."

##

"I don't think I wanna know." Kila glared at the drones.

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
"We follow them, idiots!" Fuli rolled her eyes and took off after them.
"Wait up!" Beshte called out before following.
##
"I'm a big kid now!" Sade narrowed her eyes at that, though she didn't seem threatening "Thirteen isn't little anymore."
##
"Surrender now or be robotisized," the left drone repeated. They both began moving closer.
"I don't like this..." Uzuri backed up until she hit the house wall, sinking close to the ground.

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 08:04 PM
"Ohhh kay?" Bunga frowned at Ono, then shrugged and took off after them.
Ono sighed and followed.

##

"Right." Sam grimaced, then gave up and stepped back.
"Of course," Nigel grinned, taking a few steps closer while Lissie circled around.
"You're still pretty little though," Lissie smiled, placing a hand on Sade's shoulder.

##

Kila moved back a little bit, standing in front of Uzuri protectively. Even though she was scared, she wasn't going down without a fight. "Back off."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2017, 08:39 PM
I want to jump in with two characters and save Kila and Uzuri, but I'm going to wait just a bit

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 09:14 PM
"I get that a lot," Sade seemed almost oblivious to their intentions "I'm four foot ten. My Brother calls me 'Beetle'."
##
"Subjects refuse to cooperate," The drone's robotic voice seemed to become more deadly to Uzuri. "proceed to captivate. They must be taken to robotisizer."
"Kila...." Uzuri grabbed her friends arm as the drones neared them, pulling her back. Her eyes widened when a hole in front of the drone began to light up. "Kila that's a laser, get down!" She grabs Kila by the waist and pulls her down

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 09:16 PM
I want to jump in with two characters and save Kila and Uzuri, but I'm going to wait just a bit
Also don't worry Shad, I got it covered x3

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 09:19 PM
"Nigel she has a brother." Sam warned, stressed. "Can't we just leave her alone--"
"Shut up, Sam!" Nigel and Lissie said at the same time, glaring sharply at him.
"I... Okay." Sam backed away, looking around desperately.
"Who's your brother, sweetheart?" Lissie cooed to Sade, pushing her forward a little bit.

##

"O-Oh," Kila froze, staring up with wide eyes.

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 09:20 PM
Didja find it?

Ruby moved a little closer, looking up at him. "You're the only person that's made me such a shy and nervous mess you know." She frowned. "I blame you for ruining my tough-girl image." She joked, smiling again.
Bump for Chaka~

Silver was rarely upset. Zircon and Moyo were her everything, they made her happy and willing to go through the torture her father put her through every day- but with them gone and free, Silver didn't have anything to distract her from the constant headache that came with her special 'enhancements'. She shifted slightly, turning her face to the window and looking at her faint reflection. It was awful, an amalgamation of shining steel and scarred flesh, smoothly grafted together by melting the steel into her flesh. She shuddered briefly, remembering the process that had occurred just after Artemis had caught her attempting to escape after Zircon and Moyo had hidden in the ventilation system. She raised her robotic hand to touch the robotic eye, the light shining from within currently a morose, depressed navy blue to reflect her mood. Her pupil had a small camera, which allowed for her to take pictures- she had entertained herself for a little bit by taking pictures of her room and doctoring them to make them look like her old bedroom- and see through the robotic eye. She took away her hand and placed it on her lap, curling her fingers up slightly. "Why me?" She murmured, ducking her head.

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 10:02 PM
(Oh, I forgot to mention)
(Julian actually loves his kids. Shocking, I know X3. When he turned them bionic, he actually found a way to make it painless. He doesn't like torturing children. That's his main weakness. x3)
"Uh...um..." Sade began backing away slightly, finally realizing her situation "He's not here yet.."
##
BANG!!
Uzuri had squeezed her eyes shut, flinching at the booming sound. However, nothing happened. She was still in one piece. She slowly opened her eyes, and what she saw completely surprised her.
The drone was lying on the ground. Crashed actually. A large burning hole was right through it's center. Standing behind it were two little girls. One had bright orange hair and warm blue eyes, while the other had white hair and glowing red eyes.
The white haired one's eyes dimmed into a vibrant gold. She blinked, then stepped back "Next one's all yours, Zirc."
"With pleasure," The Orange haired girl's voice had an accent, and spoke with a high power despite her age. "Hey, Metal head!"
The drone turned in her direction, humming quite loudly.
"Come and get me, you bucket of bolts!"
"That little girl is in trouble!" Uzuri quickly got to her feet. "We have to help her!"
However when the drone fired another white laser at the girl, she raised her hand, which was surprisingly made of steel; Uzuri watched in amazement as the child completely absorbed the blast

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 10:06 PM
(Oh, I forgot to mention)
(Julian actually loves his kids. Shocking, I know X3. When he turned them bionic, he actually found a way to make it painless. He doesn't like torturing children. That's his main weakness. x3)
"Uh...um..." Sade began backing away slightly, finally realizing her situation "He's not here yet.."
##
BANG!!
Uzuri had squeezed her eyes shut, flinching at the booming sound. However, nothing happened. She was still in one piece. She slowly opened her eyes, and what she saw completely surprised her.
The drone was lying on the ground. Crashed actually. A large burning hole was right through it's center. Standing behind it were two little girls. One had bright orange hair and warm blue eyes, while the other had white hair and glowing red eyes.
The white haired one's eyes dimmed into a vibrant gold. She blinked, then stepped back "Next one's all yours, Zirc."
"With pleasure," The Orange haired girl's voice had an accent, and spoke with a high power despite her age. "Hey, Metal head!"
The drone turned in her direction, humming quite loudly.
"Come and get me, you bucket of bolts!"
"That little girl is in trouble!" Uzuri quickly got to her feet. "We have to help her!"
However when the drone fired another white laser at the girl, she raised her hand, which was surprisingly made of steel; Uzuri watched in amazement as the child completely absorbed the blast

Tried to fix the post as best I could- most of Silver's 'pain' is emotional. Could there be somebody that tries to be friends with Silver or something? (Preferably you role playing them.)

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 10:40 PM
"Really?" Lissie frowned. "That's a shame. What's his name?" Her grip on Sade's shoulder tightened, but she froze when she heard someone speaking beside her.
"Get your hand, off of my sister, right freakin' now." Kion growled in her ear, having to duck down slightly since Lissie was quite short. It didn't take long for Lissie to release Sade.
"Oh hell no." Nigel growled and came forward, grabbing Kion by the front of his shirt and pushing him away from Lissie, but his grip didn't break. "We're kinda busy here, buddy--"
Kion cut him off by punching him, right in the face, as hard as possible, and feeling satisfied when he heard something crack. Nigel staggered back, holding his nose, which was probably broken, and Kion moved forward to stand beside Sade, glaring first at Lissie, then Nigel, then Sam, then Nigel again.
(Kion don't fool around when it comes to his sister o3o)
"Oh, God," Sam sighed, knowing a fight was about to break out.

##

"Wow..." Kila's eyes widened with shock.

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 11:18 PM
"His name is Tsuki, by the way," Tsuki stood right next to his brother, and boy did he look heated. "Now, which one of you low lives was about to hurt my baby sister? Or was it all three of you?"
##
"My turn," The girl hummed with a smile. her metal hand retracted, and was soon replaced with a blade of burning blue laser beams. She rushed forward in a lightning speed, becoming an orange blur in the other's eyes. She circled around the drone. Five or six times, then came to a stop in front of Uzuri and Kila. Her blade had been replaced with her metal hand.
"What did you," Uzuri began, but cut off when she could see herself. blade marks suddenly became visible, and sparks began to erupt from the drone. Seconds later it crashed to the ground, and inch from it previously fallen partner.
"That's how it's done!" White hair whooped
"Alright!" The orange haired girl cheered, pumping her fist in the air "How do you like that! You....." The child blinked, her eyes suddenly drooping. Her balance seemed to go away, and she stumbled. "You junky....piece of...scrap..metal..." Her eyes rolled back slightly into her head, and she fell backwards.
"Zircon!" The other girl exclaimed.

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:23 PM
Didja find it?

Bump for Chaka~

Silver was rarely upset. Zircon and Moyo were her everything, they made her happy and willing to go through the torture her father put her through every day- but with them gone and free, Silver didn't have anything to distract her from the constant headache that came with her special 'enhancements'. She shifted slightly, turning her face to the window and looking at her faint reflection. It was awful, an amalgamation of shining steel and scarred flesh, smoothly grafted together by melting the steel into her flesh. She shuddered briefly, remembering the process that had occurred just after Artemis had caught her attempting to escape after Zircon and Moyo had hidden in the ventilation system. She raised her robotic hand to touch the robotic eye, the light shining from within currently a morose, depressed navy blue to reflect her mood. Her pupil had a small camera, which allowed for her to take pictures- she had entertained herself for a little bit by taking pictures of her room and doctoring them to make them look like her old bedroom- and see through the robotic eye. She took away her hand and placed it on her lap, curling her fingers up slightly. "Why me?" She murmured, ducking her head.
Tried to fix the post as best I could- most of Silver's 'pain' is emotional. Could there be somebody that tries to be friends with Silver or something? (Preferably you role playing them.)
Bump

Stario&Co.
November 21st, 2017, 11:24 PM
I'm creating a character Red x3

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 11:28 PM
Sam backed away, blinking slightly. "Okay, lets just talk this out, see, they--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!" Lissie and Nigel yelled.
Sam flinched and snapped his mouth shut.
Kion glared coldly at all of them, not speaking, not moving. He looked over at Lissie, eyes narrowing.
Lissie backed away before heading back over to Nigel, glaring the whole way.
Kion bumped his shoulder lightly against Tsuki's, nodding toward Nigel, before heading around him and over to Sade. "You okay, sis?"
Nigel growled, looking furious. His gaze shifted from Kion to Tsuki and back again, wondering which one to go for first.

##

"Oh goodness!" Kila managed to catch Zircon before she hit the ground. "Are you okay?"

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:32 PM
I'm creating a character Red x3
(Sorry Dx)
(But, seriously Random, could you reply?)

Random Melody
November 21st, 2017, 11:41 PM
(Oop, sorry!)
(Also I did find pictures for some of my characters)
(Koja (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cf/a8/33/cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583--cute-anime-boy-anime-guys.jpg)
Kion (https://data.whicdn.com/images/131864999/large.jpg)
Natasha (http://static.tumblr.com/3poxqui/GIEm16kpd/animegirl131.jpg)
Lucifer (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8d/b0/0b/8db00b357f2709b76269f7bbbc1da66d--story-ideas-anime-boys.jpg)
Kila (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/c3/7a/e3c37a7576030120326cbbe7803a5a20--black-tops-manga-girl.jpg)
Vincent (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5f/9c/0b/5f9c0b0ad6cf5892851a0e6b33ab199f.jpg)
Vexy (https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealms/images/6/64/Anime-girl-brown-hair-blue-eyes-hd-wallpaper.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20140602004619)
Chaka (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/53/0c/a1530c9813baff5a3698c0748d6c652b--manga-eyes-manga-boy.jpg)
Nigel (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/b2/c2/47b2c2fcef3ae617ca4b7e447f9034b3.jpg)
Sam (https://s1.zerochan.net/Ookurikara.600.1988594.jpg)
Lissie (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/6e/75/726e75416ab1d62e5a003e90fb94e31f.png)
Lexie (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9c/0a/49/9c0a4999e009969d4c1374607f1fc406--dark-skin-kawaii-anime.jpg)
Ono (https://i.pinimg.com/474x/3a/d9/fd/3ad9fd931bce8431843b7c587b44ee54--anime-music-anime-art.jpg)
Bunga (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/02/4b/01024be4ba8097ee9ca8f5d7afa600be.jpg))Chaka smiled slightly despite himself. "Well I sincerely apologize," He smirked. "I'd say you ruin my "tough-boy" image, but I don't really have one." He looked over toward his siblings. "Vincent's the tough one. The bad-boy."

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:57 PM
(Oop, sorry!)
(Also I did find pictures for some of my characters)
(Koja (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cf/a8/33/cfa833252736a4d491a9a4f2d1ee9583--cute-anime-boy-anime-guys.jpg)
Kion (https://data.whicdn.com/images/131864999/large.jpg)
Natasha (http://static.tumblr.com/3poxqui/GIEm16kpd/animegirl131.jpg)
Lucifer (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/8d/b0/0b/8db00b357f2709b76269f7bbbc1da66d--story-ideas-anime-boys.jpg)
Kila (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e3/c3/7a/e3c37a7576030120326cbbe7803a5a20--black-tops-manga-girl.jpg)
Vincent (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5f/9c/0b/5f9c0b0ad6cf5892851a0e6b33ab199f.jpg)
Vexy (https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealms/images/6/64/Anime-girl-brown-hair-blue-eyes-hd-wallpaper.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20140602004619)
Chaka (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a1/53/0c/a1530c9813baff5a3698c0748d6c652b--manga-eyes-manga-boy.jpg)
Nigel (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/b2/c2/47b2c2fcef3ae617ca4b7e447f9034b3.jpg)
Sam (https://s1.zerochan.net/Ookurikara.600.1988594.jpg)
Lissie (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/6e/75/726e75416ab1d62e5a003e90fb94e31f.png)
Lexie (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9c/0a/49/9c0a4999e009969d4c1374607f1fc406--dark-skin-kawaii-anime.jpg)
Ono (https://i.pinimg.com/474x/3a/d9/fd/3ad9fd931bce8431843b7c587b44ee54--anime-music-anime-art.jpg)
Bunga (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/01/02/4b/01024be4ba8097ee9ca8f5d7afa600be.jpg))
Chaka smiled slightly despite himself. "Well I sincerely apologize," He smirked. "I'd say you ruin my "bad-boy" image, but I don't really have one."

(Sorry for sounding kinda rude ;-; )

"You know it, Sparks." Ruby slid closer, taking his hand.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 12:01 AM
(Sorry for sounding kinda rude ;-; )

"You know it, Sparks." Ruby slid closer, taking his hand.

(It's cool X3)
Chaka sighed, bringing her hand up to rest against his cheek. "Your hands are cold," He murmured. "Feels nice."

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:03 AM
(It's cool X3)
Chaka sighed, bringing her hand up to rest against his cheek. "Your hands are cold," He murmured. "Feels nice."

"Really?" She murmured, moving a little closer and raising her other hand to the other side of his face. She smiled, looking into his eyes.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 12:07 AM
"Really?" She murmured, moving a little closer and raising her other hand to the other side of his face. She smiled, looking into his eyes.

"Yeah," Chaka rested his forehead against hers, gazing down into her eyes for a long moment in silence. "Hey Ruby?"

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:10 AM
"Yeah," Chaka rested his forehead against hers, gazing down into her eyes for a long moment in silence. "Hey Ruby?"

"Yeah?" Ruby murmured in response, looking up at him with a slight smile.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 12:12 AM
"Yeah?" Ruby murmured in response, looking up at him with a slight smile.

"I think I love you," Chaka murmured, lips twitching up into a faint smile as he gazed down at her.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 12:13 AM
Awwwwww

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:16 AM
"I think I love you," Chaka murmured, lips twitching up into a faint smile as he gazed down at her.

Awwwwww
(Haha, same Shadow.)

"I think I love you too." Ruby murmured, reaching up to plant a kiss on his forehead. Her eyes sparkled happily.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 12:18 AM
Awwwwww
(Haha, same Shadow.)

"I think I love you too." Ruby murmured, reaching up to plant a kiss on his forehead. Her eyes sparkled happily.

(XD)

"Well that's great news," Chaka murmured. "Because if you didn't, that might make this a little awkward," With that he pressed his lips softly to hers, but only for a few seconds. It was short, but sweet, and when he pulled back, he was smiling, dark blue eyes sparkling.

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:23 AM
(XD)

"Well that's great news," Chaka murmured. "Because if you didn't, that might make this a little awkward," With that he pressed his lips softly to hers, but only for a few seconds. It was short, but sweet, and when he pulled back, he was smiling, dark blue eyes sparkling.

Ruby smiled blissfully, closing her eyes and leaning her head on his chest and placing her hands on the bench, holding the rose. "Maybe we should head to school." She murmured, obviously happy with the situation. Her fingers interlaced with his and she looked up at him, her breath caught in her chest as she gazed into his beautiful blue eyes.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
Ruby smiled blissfully, closing her eyes and leaning her head on his chest and placing her hands on the bench, holding the rose. "Maybe we should head to school." She murmured, obviously happy with the situation. Her fingers interlaced with his and she looked up at him, her breath caught in her chest as she gazed into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Why?" Chaka muttered, resting his head on top of Ruby's and wrapping both arms around her, curling his fingers around hers. "I'm perfectly fine right here."

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:32 AM
"Why?" Chaka muttered, resting his head on top of Ruby's and wrapping both arms around her, curling his fingers around hers. "I'm perfectly fine right here."

"Good point." Ruby murmured sleepily, snuggling closer to him. "This is perfect." She sighed.

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 11:23 AM
Sam backed away, blinking slightly. "Okay, lets just talk this out, see, they--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!" Lissie and Nigel yelled.
Sam flinched and snapped his mouth shut.
Kion glared coldly at all of them, not speaking, not moving. He looked over at Lissie, eyes narrowing.
Lissie backed away before heading back over to Nigel, glaring the whole way.
Kion bumped his shoulder lightly against Tsuki's, nodding toward Nigel, before heading around him and over to Sade. "You okay, sis?"
Nigel growled, looking furious. His gaze shifted from Kion to Tsuki and back again, wondering which one to go for first.

##

"Oh goodness!" Kila managed to catch Zircon before she hit the ground. "Are you okay?"

(Let him go for Tsuki. See what happens to him XDD)
"I'm fine," Sade quickly grabbed Kion's arm and backed away. She was rubbing her shoulder.
"Did they hurt you?" Tsuki asked, his eyes only leavig Nigel for a moment to look down at her.
"Mm-mm," Sade shook her head.
"We should have known it was these three," Fuli and Beshte had caught up quickly, both glaring at Nigel and Lissie. "Didn't know you had a hobby for torturing kids, Lissie." She spat the girl's name out like a joke.
##
"She used up all of her energy!" The white haired girl rushed over and knelt down beside her friend.
"Energy?" Uzuri echoed.
"We...haven't ate in a while," The girl admitted, "We had to find help...there was no time for a lunch break."

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM
"It's alright, Squirrel," Kion murmured, using his little nickname for her as he pulled her back a little. "Go inside and go to class, okay? We'll take care of this." He narrowed his eyes toward Nigel and Lissie.
"Fuli," Lissie sneered right back, pacing forward slightly. "It's none of your business what I do."
Nigel finally made a decision and went for Tsuki.
"See I told you not to mess with her, she's just a kid," Sam exclaimed. "Can't we just g--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!!" Nigel and Lissie roared.
Sam backed away, once more snapping his mouth shut and looking down at the ground.
"You guys are rude!" Bunga exclaimed from beside Lissie, making the girl jump. "And you are just a priss! Thank you for reminding me of why I don't like girls."
"Hey!" Lissie spun around and lifted her hands as if to punch him, but Bunga held his hands up.
"You can't hit a gay person, it's a hate crime!" Bunga warned, and Lissie paused, blinking at him in both surprise and confusion.
Ono chuckled from beside his twin. "Nice one."
(I heard this line on a TV and now I say it whenever my siblings threaten me it's awesome XDD)

##

"Oh, poor thing," Kila frowned. "We have some food inside. Wanna come in and get something to eat? My parents wouldn't mind, I'm sure."

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 01:04 PM
It's only a hate crime if it's out of true hate ;) )
(Wanna roleplay Scar and Zira?)

Atazi whistled as she undid her apron and handed the keys to the next shift, stepping out into the sunshine with a smile. She turned her head briefly to glance over at Chaka and Ruby before crossing the street to head towards the school. However, the minute she stepped on the campus she could hear the sounds of a fight- and it sounded like Bunga was in on it. She turned on her heel to walk in the general direction of the fight, adjusting the sleeve on her pink cashmere sweater. "Oh Shenzi~" She called over her shoulder. "Be a dear and fill me in on the fight."
Shenzi grunted, crossing her arms. "Nigel and Lissie were picking on some kid." She uttered, glaring at Banzai and Ed who were smiling like fools.
"I see." Atazi hummed, filling in the blanks as she stopped on the outskirts of the fight, watching carefully. Her eyes focused on Kion and she arched an eyebrow. "He's cute." She pointed at him vaguely before folding her arms and studying the fight with an intrigued expression.
"You think everyone is cute." Shenzi scoffed, shaking her head.
"Indeed I do." Atazi chuckled.
"Say, where's Ruby? You'd think she'd be watching something like this."
"Nah, too busy snogging Chaka."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, Valentine stepped in and did his job."
"Good for her."
"Yeah."
There was silence for a moment.
"We really need to figure out our love lives."
"Totally."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
(Wanna roleplay Scar and Zira?)

Atazi whistled as she undid her apron and handed the keys to the next shift, stepping out into the sunshine with a smile. She turned her head briefly to glance over at Chaka and Ruby before crossing the street to head towards the school. However, the minute she stepped on the campus she could hear the sounds of a fight- and it sounded like Bunga was in on it. She turned on her heel to walk in the general direction of the fight, adjusting the sleeve on her pink cashmere sweater. "Oh Shenzi~" She called over her shoulder. "Be a dear and fill me in on the fight."
Shenzi grunted, crossing her arms. "Nigel and Lissie were picking on some kid." She uttered, glaring at Banzai and Ed who were smiling like fools.
"I see." Atazi hummed, filling in the blanks as she stopped on the outskirts of the fight, watching carefully. Her eyes focused on Kion and she arched an eyebrow. "He's cute." She pointed at him vaguely before folding her arms and studying the fight with an intrigued expression.
"You think everyone is cute." Shenzi scoffed, shaking her head.
"Indeed I do." Atazi chuckled.
"Say, where's Ruby? You'd think she'd be watching something like this."
"Nah, too busy snogging Chaka."
"Oh?"
"Yeah, Valentine stepped in and did his job."
"Good for her."
"Yeah."
There was silence for a moment.
"We really need to figure out our love lives."
"Totally."
Of course i do

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 02:48 PM
"It's alright, Squirrel," Kion murmured, using his little nickname for her as he pulled her back a little. "Go inside and go to class, okay? We'll take care of this." He narrowed his eyes toward Nigel and Lissie.
"Fuli," Lissie sneered right back, pacing forward slightly. "It's none of your business what I do."
Nigel finally made a decision and went for Tsuki.
"See I told you not to mess with her, she's just a kid," Sam exclaimed. "Can't we just g--"
"SHUT UP SAM!!!" Nigel and Lissie roared.
Sam backed away, once more snapping his mouth shut and looking down at the ground.
"You guys are rude!" Bunga exclaimed from beside Lissie, making the girl jump. "And you are just a priss! Thank you for reminding me of why I don't like girls."
"Hey!" Lissie spun around and lifted her hands as if to punch him, but Bunga held his hands up.
"You can't hit a gay person, it's a hate crime!" Bunga warned, and Lissie paused, blinking at him in both surprise and confusion.
Ono chuckled from beside his twin. "Nice one."
(I heard this line on a TV and now I say it whenever my siblings threaten me it's awesome XDD)

##

"Oh, poor thing," Kila frowned. "We have some food inside. Wanna come in and get something to eat? My parents wouldn't mind, I'm sure."

"She can try and hit me," Fuli smirked, cracking her neck "I've got a score to settle, anyway."
"Hmm," Tsuki watched Nigel carefully and clicked his tongue "Looks like somebody wants to get hurt."
"But..." Sade's eyes flicked from one side to the other.
##
"And you can explain exactly how you did that," Uzuri added. She was concerned about the girl, but she was also a scientist. In training. This was a discovery that could not go without questions.
"Okay," The girl nodded. It seemed best not to argue.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 02:59 PM
Lissie growled, then turned around and promptly punched Fuli in the face.
"Hey!" Ono launched forward.
"Whoa there bro," Bunga held him back. "Fuli's got this,"

"Shut up," Nigel growled, grabbing Tsuki by the front of his shirt and slamming him back into a wall.

Kion's gaze flickered toward the two for a moment, then he looked back at Sade for a moment. "Hey," He knelt down beside her, rubbing her shoulder gently. He wasn't going to make her go inside if she didn't want to, but he also didn't really want her out here in the middle of this fight. "It's alright."

##

"Alright," Kila picked Zircon up, looking down at the other girl. "What are your names?"

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 03:45 PM
Fuli staggered back, holding onto her nose. She let go and stared at the blood on her hands, sniffling. "Oh, it's on now." She then threw out her hand and grabbed Lissie's hair "This is gonna hurt." Before she could comprehend, Fuli smashed her fist into Lissie's nose.

"Rather not, actually!" Tsuki grabbed Nigel's shoulders and knocked the boy's head against his.

"But..." Sade looked behind Kion, watching Tsuki and Nigel

##

"Moyo," The girl pointed to herself, then her friend "That's Zircon."
"I'm Uzuri," Uzuri smiled and took the girl's hand "This is Kila. Where did you come from?"
"It's a looooong story!" Moyo may have exaggerated a little bit. But it really was quite a story.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Lissie shrieked when she both heard and felt her nose crack, staggering back. She took a deep breath, putting a hand to her nose and pulling it back. She frowned at the blood. "Oh, look what you've done! Now I'm bleeding!" She fumed.

Nigel staggered back at once, mostly surprised as he held his head. "Ah- Dammit!"

Kion followed her gaze and smiled reassuringly. "It's okay. Tsuki can handle himself."

##

"We've got time," Kila smiled, carrying Zircon inside.

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Of course i do
Could you start ;-;

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:07 PM
Could you start ;-;
(It's nothing too long. I got out of practice and just woke up from a nap)

Scar sat on his couch with his hand on his chin. It had been almost two months since hee was released from prison and he wasn't surprised with all the bad looks he got. His thoughts were shifted on all the wrong things today though. He stood up and walked over to his wife. "I don't know why, but I have too much on my mind."

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
(It's nothing too long. I got out of practice and just woke up from a nap)

Scar sat on his couch with his hand on his chin. It had been almost two months since hee was released from prison and he wasn't surprised with all the bad looks he got. His thoughts were shifted on all the wrong things today though. He stood up and walked over to his wife. "I don't know why, but I have too much on my mind."
Zira wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him with an endearing smile. "Then don't think about it." She murmured, moving away to continue chopping the vegetables for dinner.

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
"That's the idea," Fuli smirked. She lifted her fist and planted a kiss on her knuckles. "Now, you want more or ya gonna go cry over you big nose?"

"Ono, you've got good taste in women!" Tsuki grinned, his smile widening at Nigel's look. "Not so tough now, are ya?"

"That's not it..." Sade mumbled under her breath, but continued to stare
##
"Zirc is waaaaay better at explaining!" Moyo followed at Uzuri lead her inside. "Only, I hope she wakes up soon so she can."
"Why" Uzuri asked, looking down at her.
"Because the world is in really big trouble.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
Zira wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him with an endearing smile. "Then don't think about it." She murmured, moving away to continue chopping the vegetables for dinner.
He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Thanks for the advice." He watched her cut the vegetables for a moment. "What are you making?"

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 04:21 PM
He smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Thanks for the advice." He watched her cut the vegetables for a moment. "What are you making?"
"Working on the stuffing for the turkey." Zira replied, moving the large bowl over and scraping the pile into the bowl. Humming, she turned to grab the breadcrumbs, kissing Scar on the cheek as she passed by. "I invited Simba and his family to the dinner tonight, if that's all right." She added, pouring the breadcrumbs into the bowl.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
"That's the idea," Fuli smirked. She lifted her fist and planted a kiss on her knuckles. "Now, you want more or ya gonna go cry over you big nose?"

"Ono, you've got good taste in women!" Tsuki grinned, his smile widening at Nigel's look. "Not so tough now, are ya?"

"That's not it..." Sade mumbled under her breath, but continued to stare
##
"Zirc is waaaaay better at explaining!" Moyo followed at Uzuri lead her inside. "Only, I hope she wakes up soon so she can."
"Why" Uzuri asked, looking down at her.
"Because the world is in really big trouble.

"What is it?" Kion's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Hmph!" Lissie spun around. "Niiiigeeeelll she broke my nose!" She whined.

Nigel glared at Tsuki, then looked over when Lissie spoke. That's when he seemed to realize for the first time that they were ridiculously outnumbered.
"We should go," Sam mumbled, rubbing his arm. "Please, Nigel."
Nigel gritted his teeth, then spun around and stormed off toward the school. "Let's ride." He grumbled.
"This isn't finished." Lissie shot Fuli a glare before rushing after Nigel.
Sam let out a sigh of relief, running his fingers through his hair and following them.

##

"Yeah, clearly," Kila frowned, setting Zircon down on the couch.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Working on the stuffing for the turkey." Zira replied, moving the large bowl over and scraping the pile into the bowl. Humming, she turned to grab the breadcrumbs, kissing Scar on the cheek as she passed by. "I invited Simba and his family to the dinner tonight, if that's all right." She added, pouring the breadcrumbs into the bowl.
"What is it?" Kion's eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Hmph!" Lissie spun around. "Niiiigeeeelll she broke my nose!" She whined.

Nigel glared at Tsuki, then looked over when Lissie spoke. That's when he seemed to realize for the first time that they were ridiculously outnumbered.
"We should go," Sam mumbled, rubbing his arm. "Please, Nigel."
Nigel gritted his teeth, then spun around and stormed off toward the school. "Let's ride." He grumbled.
"This isn't finished." Lissie shot Fuli a glare before rushing after Nigel.
Sam let out a sigh of relief, running his fingers through his hair and following them.

##

"Yeah, clearly," Kila frowned, setting Zircon down on the couch.

"Kila?" Simba walked down the stairs seeing two strangers. "Who are these two?" He looked at them with a slight bit of concern. "Are they alright?" Of course this had to happen on my day off.

"I don't mind at all." He said.
"But do you really think they will come? I mean, given everything they have to deal with.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
"Oh, Dad," Kila looked up when she heard Simba. "This is Moyo," she nodded to Moyo, then pointed at Zircon. "She's Zircon. I think they're alright, but... I'm pretty sure they're hungry."

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
"Kila?" Simba walked down the stairs seeing two strangers. "Who are these two?" He looked at them with a slight bit of concern. "Are they alright?" Of course this had to happen on my day off.

"I don't mind at all." He said.
"But do you really think they will come? I mean, given everything they have to deal with.
"Well, it would be a bit rude to ignore the invitation what with Kiara and Kovu being an adorable couple." Zira hummed. "Think of it as extending the olive branch to your nephew." She reached up to kiss him again. "It'll work out."

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 04:35 PM
"Heh," Tsuki smirked and turned to face the others "See how cool your big brother is Sade?"
Sade said nothing, but she did rush past him, digging into her bag.
"Sade?" Tsuki blinked in surprise. "What are you doing?"
Sade reached up and grabbed Nigel's arm, pulling him back.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
Kion watched in confusion, slowly standing back up and coming forward to stand beside Tsuki with a confused frown.
Nigel stopped and looked down at Sade. He didn't speak, but his eyes narrowed slightly, mostly confused.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:38 PM
"Well, it would be a bit rude to ignore the invitation what with Kiara and Kovu being an adorable couple." Zira hummed. "Think of it as extending the olive branch to your nephew." She reached up to kiss him again. "It'll work out."
"Well we have plenty to give them." Simba said with a smile. "We don't have anything made fresh at the moment because we are supposed to go to Scar's house for dinner, but we should still have plenty of ribs from last night." (Darn it. I just remembered I'm having ribs tomorrow. Im hungry)

Scar sighed. "You're right." He took a deep breath to relax. "Do you need help with anything?"

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 04:42 PM
"Well we have plenty to give them." Simba said with a smile. "We don't have anything made fresh at the moment because we are supposed to go to Scar's house for dinner, but we should still have plenty of ribs from last night." (Darn it. I just remembered I'm having ribs tomorrow. Im hungry)

Scar sighed. "You're right." He took a deep breath to relax. "Do you need help with anything?"
"I'm good." Zira replied, smiling at Scar.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 04:43 PM
(XDD)
"Great, I'll go heat some up then," Kila brushed her shirt off before heading past her father to go to the kitchen, but not before stopping and reaching up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks, Dad," She smiled at him before heading into the kitchen.
(Kila's always been a Daddy's Girl~)

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
"Come down," Sade pulled Nigel down to her level, pulling a rag and a pack of ice from her bag.
"What is she doing?" Fuli mumbled with a frowning. She kept her guard up, in case Nigel tried to pull something.
Sade poured two ice cubes onto the rag, then folded it tight. She reached up and placed the rag on Nigel's bruise. She then grabbed his hand and lifted it up to the rag. "Hold it there." She ordered, pulling out a roll of bandages from her bag.
"She's fixing him up?" Tsuki looked over at Kion.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:45 PM
Scar kissed her again. "If you need anything, just let me know." He walked back to the living room where his phone rang. "Whp in the-" Though he didn't recognize the number, he answered. "Hello?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:47 PM
(XDD)
"Great, I'll go heat some up then," Kila brushed her shirt off before heading past her father to go to the kitchen, but not before stopping and reaching up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks, Dad," She smiled at him before heading into the kitchen.
(Kila's always been a Daddy's Girl~)

(IM HUNGRYYYYYY)

Simba smiled as she went to the kitchen and kept his eyes on the two in front of him. It wasn't because he didn't trust them, but something was....off about them.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 04:53 PM
(Eat something XDDD)
Kion's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, glancing over at Tsuki. "I don't get it." He muttered, looking back at his little sister.

"What the.." Nigel winced when Sade pressed the rag to his head, not sure whether to feel angry or not. He was mostly just dumbfounded. He glanced over at Lissie and Sam, who looked equally as confused.
Sam just shrugged, staring at Sade.
Lissie growled, then spun around and marched into the school, beyond furious.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
I want ribs that i can't have until tomorrow)

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 05:40 PM
"I know you're kinda mean," Sade began wrapping the bandage around his head, "but I still like you. Doing bad things doesn't make you a bad person!"
"What's she going on about?" Tsuki whispered.
##

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
Nigel just stared at her, confused and shocked. He didn't really know how to react - Everybody else did treat him like a bad person, because that's what he wanted. He wanted to be tough. But now someone was challenging that... But not in the way Nigel was used to.
"I don't know." Kion shoved his hands into his pockets, staring at Sade with a puzzled look. He was tense, ready if Nigel tried anything, but it didn't look like he was going to anytime soon. Kion glanced at Tsuki, then looked back at Nigel, then at Sade, keeping watch carefully. "...Koja doesn't need to know that we got into a fight on our first day, right?" He asked suddenly, narrowing his eyes toward Nigel before looking at Sade again.

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
"Hmmmmph..." Sade turned and glared at them.
Tsuki felt ice cold lightning run down his spine, and he quickly backed up next to his brother.
Sade continued to glare, before turning back and tying the last of the bandage. "There, all better."

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Simba had this feeling that kept tugging him every second he looked at the two that he didn't know. They didn't seem like they would cause any trouble, but still. He had to be sure. "So," he said walking up to them. "You're not from Clawsdale are you?" He asked.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 06:35 PM
Kion backed up a little.
Nigel stared down at Sade for a long moment. "Thanks." He finally said. "...I... Guess?" He stood up. "Come on Sammy," He headed past his brother and disappeared into the school after Lissie.
Sam looked at Sade, then over at the others before reluctantly following his brother.
"That was awesome!" Bunga cheered, dancing around.
Ono rolled his eyes at his twin. "Bunga."

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Hmm..." Sade smiled and watched him go, but it faded as soon as he was out of sight. "Kion...Tsuki..."
"Y-yes..?" Tsuki swallowed, backing up even more.
"You two," She turned to face them, eyes blazing "Are so GROUNDED!"
"How can something so adorable," Beshte began
"Make a face that scary," Fuli finished, quickly backing away.
##
"INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!" Moyo screamed at Simba, hiding behind the couch.
(Moyo is a strange little creature XD)

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 07:37 PM
"Dammit." Kion looked down at the ground. "I knew it was coming too.."
Ono looked over at Bunga, who shrugged.

##

Kila chose that moment to show up again, standing in the doorway and holding the plate of ribs while staring at Moyo with confusion, before looking at Simba. "What did you do?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 07:39 PM
"I just asked where they were from." Simba said defensively. "Because they're obviously new."

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 08:58 PM
"How many times have I told you," Sade marched up to them, making Tsuki back up more. "Fighting is bad!"
"But--"
"No buts!" Sade cut him off "No ice cream, no video games, no Disney movies. For a week!"
"You can't ground us!" Tsuki protested "We're older than you!"
"I just did!" Sade stuck out her tongue as if to prove her point.
##
"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPER!" Moyo yelled from behind the couch.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
"Maybe you shouldn't argue.." Kion glanced at Tsuki. "She's crazy."

##

"Oy," Kila sighed at her father. But her eyes sparkled playfully. "Here, Moyo. Might wanna try to wake up Zircon so she can eat," she set the plate down on the coffee table and looked over at Uzuri, giving her a look as if to say; And me and you need to talk, alone.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 09:04 PM
"Calm down." He said gently. "I won't harm you, I promise."

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
(My cat, my little kitten is missing. My little brother is yelling at me and I'm anxious enough as it is. I'm freaking out and I don't even know what to do.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
How long has your kitten been missing for)

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 09:30 PM
How long has your kitten been missing for)
Hah, funny, a few hours- and then we found Dodge just after I posted xD

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 09:32 PM
Yea. They like to wander but they'll always come back to where they know they'll get fed)

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 09:49 PM
Yea. They like to wander but they'll always come back to where they know they'll get fed)
He was hiding in the couch, and my uncle found him xD

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 09:52 PM
XD

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 09:53 PM
XD
I was wondering if Loki (my grandparent's cat) had killed him- because every time the little kitten approaches the big one, Loki gets upset grumpy old cat. XD

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 10:56 PM
"Maybe you shouldn't argue.." Kion glanced at Tsuki. "She's crazy."

##

"Oy," Kila sighed at her father. But her eyes sparkled playfully. "Here, Moyo. Might wanna try to wake up Zircon so she can eat," she set the plate down on the coffee table and looked over at Uzuri, giving her a look as if to say; And me and you need to talk, alone.

"Excuse me, everyone?"
"Huh?" Beshte and the other's turned around.
"I...didn't want to be rude. But that was quite the thing I saw!" A young boy stood in front of them. He was probably a bit older that Sade. He was quite short, and his hair was a silvery white. His eyes flashed a lovely grey. "I was quite impressed."
(Random already knows who this is)
##
Uzuri blinked, confused, but nodded anyway.
"That's easy," Moyo came from behind the couch and walked over to Zircon. She sucked in a large amount of air. "ZIRCON WAKE UP WE'RE UNDER ATTACK!!"
Zircon shot up immediately, her eyes glowing red.
"NO LASERS IT WAS A FALSE ALARM!!" Moyo shouted quickly. Zircon blinked, and her eyes went back to normal.
"Wait..." She raised an eyebrow "Then why did you--"
"One word. Food."
"WHERE!?!?" Zircon's eyes began searching the room frantically.

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 11:01 PM
Kion turned, and raised his eyebrows slightly.
Bunga tilted his head and stopped dancing long enough to give the boy a wide grin. "Hello!"
"Bunga." Ono sighed again, rolling his eyes now.

##

"Right there," Kila pointed to the plate, then dusted herself off and headed back into the kitchen.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 22nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
Simba looked at them astonished.

Stario&Co.
November 22nd, 2017, 11:56 PM
"Uh...hello!" The boy blinked at Bunga but then continued on "My name is Kanye. It means--"
"Freedom!" Sade finished for him, and the boy seemed rather pleased "I'm a fan of African culture. So was my Mom! That's why my name is Sade."
" 'Honor bestows the crown'," Kanye was impressed. "I must say, That is impressive. How old are you?"
"Thirteen!"
"I turned Fourteen last week!"
##
Zircon immediately dug in, grabbing a rib with her hands and sinking her teeth into the meat.
Uzuri stiffled a giggled, watching them for a moment before following Kila.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 23rd, 2017, 12:38 AM
Me tomorrow)

Simba watched from a distance as he ate, not trying to disturb him and get another sudden outburst.

Random Melody
November 23rd, 2017, 01:48 AM
"Boy alert, boy alert, boy alert." Kion narrowed his eyes at Kanye.
Ono looked at him, blinking.
"Oh, don't worry about that," Bunga assured Kion before continuing to dance around, still celebrating the little victory against Nigel and Lissie.

##

Kila turned to Uzuri, and smiled slightly at her. "Look, I have two things to tell you, so I'll start with the first one. It's completely random but important." She rubbed the back of her neck and looked away, taking a deep breath. "I.. Think I like you."

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2017, 09:35 AM
Tsuki held back a snicker and whispered to Kion "Dude, isn't it obvious? He's not into girls."
"How can you be sure?" Beshte asked, blinking
"Dude, I'm gay. Gay people sense other gay people. It's a gift."
##
(OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD)
Uzuri blinked, completely silent. Then, slowly but surely, her face grew into a bright red. Her eyes widened into the size of baseballs.

Random Melody
November 23rd, 2017, 09:49 AM
"Gay-dar~" Bunga sang, twirling past Kion.
"Oh," Kion blinked.

##

"This was a bad idea," Kila muttered, turning away and running her fingers through her hair.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2017, 10:08 AM
"Exactly," Tsuki grinned.
"I've never seen you around before," Kanye turned his attention to all three siblings. "Are you new around here?"
##
Uzuri finally snapped out of her trance. Her eyes narrowed. "Now you wait just a minute," She stepped forward and grabbed Kila's arm.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
(If this is alright)

Atazi waved her hand. "Hi, yeah, I'm here too." She popped up her collar and glanced over at Shenzi who looked bored. "It'd be nice to figure out who the newbies are too."

"Stop being so rude, Taz." Tanya grumbled, wrapping her arms around Atazi's waist and placing her head on Atazi's shoulder.

Random Melody
November 23rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
"Yeah," Kion rubbed his arm, blinking at Kanye. "We just moved here." His eyes darkened suddenly when a hand came to rest on his shoulder, recognizing the touch at once.
"Uh oh." Ono and Bunga said together, looking past Kion.
"And it is just purely luck that we should end up together again!" Lucifer was there now, smirking down at him, spiky silver hair falling into his cyan colored eyes. "I suppose we were just meant to be together, hm?"
"In your dreams, Morningstar!" Kion grabbed his arm and twisted it back sharply, causing the taller boy to let out a sharp yelp of both pain and surprise.
"Ah--" Lucifer flinched, staggering slightly.
Bunga stared in disbelief.
"Wh--" Ono was stunned into silence.
(I have been waiting to do this for forever XD)

##

Kila looked at Uzuri's hand, then back at her, eyebrows raising slightly. "What?"

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2017, 08:39 PM
"Yeah," Kion rubbed his arm, blinking at Kanye. "We just moved here." His eyes darkened suddenly when a hand came to rest on his shoulder, recognizing the touch at once.
"And it is just purely luck that we should end up together again!" Lucifer was there now, smirking down at him, spiky silver hair falling into his cyan colored eyes. "I suppose we were just meant to be together, hm?"
"In your dreams, Morningstar!" Kion grabbed his arm and twisted it back sharply, causing the taller boy to let out a sharp yelp of both pain and surprise.

##

Kila looked at Uzuri's hand, then back at her, eyebrows raising slightly. "What?"

"Oh great, it's Satan." Tanya grumbled, playing with Atazi's hair and moving her dark blue eyes to rest on Lucifer with thinly veiled hatred, pure and dark. The shadows beneath her eyes were huge, and her hair was a mess. She wore a ripped leather jacket alongside some tattered jeans and a blue shirt, the very definition of 'emo' and 'goth' manifested in her. "And he knows the new kid."

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2017, 10:43 PM

##

"Morningstar!" Tsuki scowled, and Sade sighed in defeat
##
Uzuri had to get on her toes to even attempt it. Though sure enough she placed her hands on Kila's shoulders and pulled her down in a soft, warm kiss.

Random Melody
November 23rd, 2017, 10:57 PM
"In the flesh," Lucifer flashed a stunning smile, looking down at Kion. He was only a little bit taller, but standing so close, Kion had to tilt his head back to look up at him. Lucifer smiled. "Now, I know you missed me, baby but you don't gotta cling to me."
Kion narrowed his eyes at him, then twisted Lucifer around so he was facing him directly. Then he turned them both and slammed Lucifer back into the wall, pinning him there. He smirked wryly. "I'm not the clingy one here, Luci."
Bunga sucked in a sharp breath. "Oh crap."
Ono shuddered. Everybody knew not to call Lucifer "Luci" unless they had a serious death wish.
But surprisingly, Lucifer just grinned, showing off each of his teeth in the process. "Sure you aren't."

##

Kila's eyes widened in surprise, freezing for a few seconds, before she managed to react, leaning forward and kissing her back.

Stario&Co.
November 24th, 2017, 09:42 AM
"How is he not dead?" Beshte breathed
"Because unlike you guys," Tsuki eyed Lucifer carefully "We actually have history with Lucifer."
"Correction!" Sade pointed to her brothers "THEY have history with Lucifer. I was never allowed around him."

##

Uzuri pulled back and gave Kila a timid smile. Red spread from her nose to her cheeks. "I don't think it was a bad idea."

Random Melody
November 24th, 2017, 12:33 PM
"For good reason," Kion put in, glaring at Lucifer.
"Not for good reason," Lucifer put in. "I don't mess with children."
"Whatever," Kion let him go and took a few steps back, crossing his arms. "Koja's rule, anyway."
"Oh, Koja," Lucifer narrowed his eyes, glancing around. "Where is that idiotic older brother of yours, anyway?"

##

"Heh," Kila blushed slightly, looking down at her. "I think I agree."

rubinaito
November 24th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Tanya made a muffled sound, which Atazi identified quickly as laughter. She lifted her hand to pet Tanya's head, her other hand rubbing circles around Tanya's back. "Could we get a clear explanation, instead of dancing around in circles around the answer?" Atazi stated plainly, her voice just loud enough to be heard over the commotion. "I'm tired of not being filled in on things." She huffed in annoyance, moving both her hands to Tanya's shoulders and wrapping her in a hug.

Tanya chuckled, moving away from Atazi and placing herself on a bench nearby, watching with amused but tired eyes. She still hadn't the heart to tell Atazi what was happening to her, why she was so tired all the time; she wanted the remainder of the week to be spent authentically.

Stario&Co.
November 24th, 2017, 09:00 PM
"Wouldn't you like to know?" Tsuki scoffed
"He's at work," Sade replied almost immediately
"SADE!"
"What?"
##
Uzuri blushed even more and bit her lip, looking down. "We should...check on those little girls."

Random Melody
November 24th, 2017, 09:38 PM
"Well thank you, child," Lucifer grinned at her.
"Don't go messing with my brother," Kion growled.
"Let me have a little fun," Lucifer smiled. "You know I won't hurt him."
"I know." Kion sighed. "But he doesn't need your crap right now."
Lucifer tilted his head.
"I'm serious, Luci." Kion grumbled.
"Fine.." Lucifer sighed.

##

"Oh- Yeah," Kila cleared her throat. "Right."

Stario&Co.
November 24th, 2017, 09:53 PM
"Annnnnnd.....if you want," Uzuri smiled and stood on her toes. Her lips brushed against Kila's neck and she whispered "we can keep...talking later." with that she stepped back, then turned and headed out of the kitchen.
##
"Well if enough has been said," Tsuki jumped in, "I think we should get to class. There is a such thing as--" he was cut off when he felt the grip on his arm tighten. He looked down at Sade, and showed immediate concern. "Hey, what's wrong?"
"B-big....floating..." Sade stammered, backing away. Her entire body seemed to shake, and her eyes were wide with fear.
Everyone followed her gaze, and went almost completely silent.
"What the hell?" Fuli whispered.

Random Melody
November 24th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Kila inhaled sharply, watching her go. Oh Vexy's gonna freak. She thought, smiling like a fool as she followed.

##

Kion turned, confused.
Lucifer immediately grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him back, a very protective expression on his face.
Kion jerked away and was beside Tsuki and Sade instantly, though, eyes wide.
Bunga and Ono turned, and froze.

Stario&Co.
November 24th, 2017, 11:50 PM
"Moyo, don't eat it all!" Zircon watched her friend with an awkward smile as Moyo stuffed her mouth with mashed potatoes.
"But there's so much new food!" Moyo swallowed, then reached for a glass of orange juice.
"Good to see you up and moving," Uzuri chuckled, sitting next to Zircon on the couch.
"Uh-huh!" Zircon smiled brightly "Thanks for the food, miss!"
"Don't thank me," Uzuri gave Kila a secret smile, before her face turned slightly serious. "Now, if you don't mind me asking; what exactly is all of this about?" She pointed to Zircon's metal arm
"Oh yeah!" Zircon blinked, as if a light bulb went off in her head. "I almost forgot!"
##

Drones. Drones and copters. Nearly hundreds of them. There were so many they formed a cloud over the sunny sky.
"I don't like that," Sade whimpered, hugging Tsuki close to her.
"Neither do I," Fuli's eyes narrowed carefully at the sky.
Kanye and the others all murmured their agreements, exchanging glances with each other.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2017, 12:19 AM
"What the?" Simba asked looking out his window. "I assume all these drones in the sky are part of the explanation."

##

"I see them!" Said a man through the scope of his rifle, itching to pull the trigger, but he couldn't.

"Go on then. Take out as much as your ammo can." Said another man next to him.

He only took a second to comprehend that he was allowed to shoot before he started laughing while unloading shot after shot on the oncoming drones. "That's right! Keep coming onto my robot killing bullets." He kept going until all his ammo was gone. "All out!" He watched as more drones came. 'Just wait. I have something for you all later.'

"Hop in." The man said getting into the already started car.

The other jumped in still laughing. "We just took out so many of his robots." He laughed. "Do you think this is why he has such a high bounty on us.

He started driving away for more ammo and supplies.
"I bet you he wouldn't double cross us again if he had the chance."

"But he won't! Because we're gonna destroy his bots and then kill him!"

"You're damn right about that."

rubinaito
November 25th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Ruby looked up at the sky, her eyes widening. "Chaka..." She moved a little closer to him, fear and uncertainty flickering through her eyes. "What's going on?"

Silver looked out the window and frowned. "Oh my..."

Random Melody
November 25th, 2017, 01:14 PM
"All the what?" Kila was beside her father in an instant, eyes wide as she looked up through the window. "Oh, holy son of a.."

##

"Yeah, uh.." Kion was tense next to his siblings, eyes narrowed. "What the.."
"We're all gonna die." Bunga blinked.
"I don't wanna die." Ono's eyes widened.

##

"I don't.." Chaka stared up in disbelief.

Stario&Co.
November 25th, 2017, 02:13 PM
"Language," Uzuri whispered, but she too was rendered speechless to the outside.
"Zircon..." Moyo pointed to one large ship in particular.
Zircon's blood froze. Her heart felt as though it would stop beating. "Daddy, what have you done?"
"Wait," Uzuri blinked, catching onto that immediately "did you say DADDY!?"
"I'll explain on the way!" Zircon took Moyo's hand and rushed for the door.
"On the way to where?"
"The only person with enough firepower to help us!"
##
"We're gonna die?" Sade's eyes widened even more.
"None of us are going to die!" Tsuki reassured, or at least attempted to. "Nothing is going to happen!"
"Tell that to the metal dude," Beshte shuddered and pointed to the largest ship that had just landed.
A tall man stepped out of the ship. He was dressed as though he has royalty, a red cape flying out behind him. His arm and leg were replaced with robotic limbs, his left eye and shining red device.
"Citizens of Clawsdale city!" the man's voice rang out through the area. It sent a shiver down Kanye's spine. "I am Julian Wires! And I am your new king!"
Immediately people broke into confusion and outrage.
"What's he going on about?"
"We already have a king! King Simba!"
"You have no right!"
"This is not going well," Fuli mumbled
"You all deserve much better king. A new improved ruler," Julian continued on "with my robotics and advanced knowledge, I shall take the world to a golden area, with me under complete control of it all." He smiled sickly "I only ask for your complete and utter surrender."

Random Melody
November 25th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Kila stood frozen, watching with wide eyes.

##

"No way." Kion backed away. "Oh man, I knew Koja shouldn't have moved us here!"
"I surrender!" Ono squeaked, eyes wide.
"Ono!" Bunga exclaimed.
"I don't wanna die!"

rubinaito
November 25th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Kila stood frozen, watching with wide eyes.

##

"No way." Kion backed away. "Oh man, I knew Koja shouldn't have moved us here!"
"I surrender!" Ono squeaked, eyes wide.
"Ono!" Bunga exclaimed.
"I don't wanna die!"

Ruby clung to Chaka, staring at the man with widened eyes. "Cha..." She murmured. "I don't like this..."

Silver stretched out her limbs, standing up.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2017, 05:15 PM
"He thinks he's gonna take my spot as king with robots." Simba stepped out of the house. "Kila stay in this house!"

"There he is." The man said. "Do you have the shot."

"Yes." The other replied. Now that he had the chance to kill him, he was all serious.

"Take the shot."

He held his breath and aimed through the scope, but at the last second, his arm gave way and he aimed slightly off. Instead of hitting his heart dead center, he only managed to hit his hand, the force taking on of his robotic arms out. "Damn. I missed the target!"

"It's alright. I know he's gonna be scared." He said. "But he's gonna know we're here and that won't be good." He stepped on the gad and drove off.

Stario&Co.
November 25th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(Shadow)
(That)
(Is exactly what I needed)
(To start the invasion)
(Thank you)
(So much XDD)

Random Melody
November 25th, 2017, 08:27 PM
"But Dad I can't just sit by and do nothing!" Kila protested, eyes wide.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2017, 08:44 PM
(I'm here all year)

Simba stopped. "You're right. Come on."

Random Melody
November 25th, 2017, 10:25 PM
"Oh, good," Kila let out a soft sigh of relief, quickly following her father. "I can't believe he's trying to take your place!"

rubinaito
November 26th, 2017, 03:45 PM
Ruby clung to Chaka, staring at the man with widened eyes. "Cha..." She murmured. "I don't like this..."

Silver stretched out her limbs, standing up.
Bump.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Bump

rubinaito
November 30th, 2017, 07:27 PM
(*flops forward*)
(I hate being a teenager.)
(First time having my heart broken because a guy was trying to spare my feelings. I hate lying.)

Stario&Co.
December 3rd, 2017, 11:35 AM
"He's not trying," Zircon said ruefully. Her voice was filled with dread. "He doesn't have to try. He will."
"How do you know?" Uzuri asked, running alongside Kila
"Because nothing is more powerful than him," Zircon answered "at least not yet."
##
Everyone went dead silent. Julian barely flinched. The bullet didn't even leave a scratch. But one thing was for certain. He was angry. "Very well then," he sneered "if that's how it's going to be." he reached down and dug into his pocket.
"What's he doing?" Kanye mumbled nervously.
"I think we're about to find out," Sade whimpered.
Julian pulled a small remote from his pocket. It has a single red button. "If you will not join me willingly," his voice rang out through the clearing. "I will take your respect. By force." he pushed his thumb down on the button.
Almost immediately, the latches on the ships opened. Dozens of dozens of drones swarmed into the square. Marching close under them were robotic humanoids, all appearing lifeless and cold. Not far behind were hundreds of bionic humans, children making up most of them. And then there was chaos. The once calm crowd broke out into a panic, everyone running every which way.
"RUN!!" Beshte's thundering voice snapped everyone out of their paralyzed state.
Tsuki immediately lifted Sade onto his back and took off. Everyone else followed close behind.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
Simba stopped in his tracks. "Well then. He's got an army of robots."

"This is bad." He said. "But this could work in our favor. He may still not know we're here.

"Well whatever we do.
Can we do it fast?" He asked in a hurry.

"No. It will be a while. I know your upset for missing. But we live and learn. Hopefully the whole city, or mostly the head of it will not be roboticized."

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
The Black Cat

Silver was among the bionic children, marching at the head of it with a dour expression. It was clear that she despised this role, but she had no other choice. She continued walking, scanning the crowds for any possible rebels when she spotted, out of the corner of her eye, Zircon and Moyo running away from everything with a couple of unrecognizable humans. Her eyes widened faintly in surprise and she made sure not to look at Zircon at all; she couldn't. Her robotic eye recorded everything, and if it spotted Zircon at any time, her father would know. It would not be good if he got ahold of her little gem again. Zircon didn't deserve to suffer. She continued on her way, spotting a couple on the bench nearby.

Random Melody

Ruby stared at the army as it swarmed the streets, grabbing out a gun from a hidden holster in her jacket and aiming it at various robots nearing her. She grabbed onto Chaka's hand and pulled him close, unsure if he had a weapon of his own or not. She made sure to shoot everything robotic, not taking any chances with the robotic children. He eyes locked with Silver's, seeing raw emotion in the girl's eyes. Depression, anger. "Alright, Sparks." She muttered under her breath to Chaka. "We're gonna back up into the Cafe with your siblings, a'ight? You guys get into the back room while I get in touch with my gang." She motioned for Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine to come over.

Shadomaru

A head popped up from behind the two men and a girl with red hair in two curly pigtails, freckles, pretty green eyes, a white sleeveless shirt, leather vest, and jeans appeared. "Well, ain't this a party?" She chirped in an Australian accent, tilting back her wide-brimmed hat back to look up at the sky. She threw her arms around the two's shoulders, chewing on her cheek in thought. "You know, I was kinda bored. I'd like to shoot some robots." She groaned, disappointed. "Unfortunetly, I'm here to give y'all a lift." Amy jerked her thumb back to the large truck that stood idle in the alleyway, just out of sight of the robots. She stared at the robotic kids in disgust, spitting to the side. "What kind of monster does this to ankle-biters?" She asked, rhetorically of course.

Random Melody
December 3rd, 2017, 08:11 PM
"Oh." Kila took a deep breath, stopping abruptly. "Oh, God.."

##

Kion took off after his siblings at once, reaching Tsuki's side with ease. "You guys okay?" He checked, glancing at his siblings before looking over his shoulder. "Jesus Christ..."
Bunga stood there, blinking at the robots. Then Ono simply grabbed him and shoved him forward as he started running, causing Bunga to let out a squeak.
Lucifer stayed exactly where he was, eyes narrowing slightly in confusion and interest as he watched.

Stario&Co.
December 3rd, 2017, 08:42 PM
"Whatever you do," Moyo ordered "Don't hurt the robots and bionics. They're still people under Mister Julian's control!"
"But what if they attack us?" Uzuri asked nervously.
"That's where Ruby comes in!" Zircon answered.
"Who's Ruby?"
##
"Morningstar!" Fuli rushed up to Lucifer "Are you insane!? We have to move!"
"I-I'm okay," Sade whimpered.
"We just have to get out of here!" Tsuki kept running. "We need to find Koja. He'll know what to--AGH!!"
Sade squeaked as a red beam hit Tsuki's knee, sending them both falling. "Tsuki!" Sade began climbing to her feet, until two cold metal claws latched onto her arms. She let out a startled cry as a drone lifted her high into the air.
"Sade!!" Tsuki struggled to stand, clutching his scalded knee.

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 08:45 PM
Random Melody

Ruby stared at the army as it swarmed the streets, grabbing out a gun from a hidden holster in her jacket and aiming it at various robots nearing her. She grabbed onto Chaka's hand and pulled him close, unsure if he had a weapon of his own or not. She made sure to shoot everything robotic, not taking any chances with the robotic children. He eyes locked with Silver's, seeing raw emotion in the girl's eyes. Depression, anger. "Alright, Sparks." She muttered under her breath to Chaka. "We're gonna back up into the Cafe with your siblings, a'ight? You guys get into the back room while I get in touch with my gang." She motioned for Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine to come over.
Bump for Random~

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Shadomaru

A head popped up from behind the two men and a girl with red hair in two curly pigtails, freckles, pretty green eyes, a white sleeveless shirt, leather vest, and jeans appeared. "Well, ain't this a party?" She chirped in an Australian accent, tilting back her wide-brimmed hat back to look up at the sky. She threw her arms around the two's shoulders, chewing on her cheek in thought. "You know, I was kinda bored. I'd like to shoot some robots." She groaned, disappointed. "Unfortunetly, I'm here to give y'all a lift." Amy jerked her thumb back to the large truck that stood idle in the alleyway, just out of sight of the robots. She stared at the robotic kids in disgust, spitting to the side. "What kind of monster does this to ankle-biters?" She asked, rhetorically of course.
One turned to face the girl. "And you think I'm going with you?"

The man watched the girl cautiously. "What he was trying to say was that we're grateful for the offer, but we have our own ride." He pointed to his own truck on the opposite side. "In fact, we should get going right now."

"Well then let's go."

"Get inside Kila! Now!" He said going back to his front door immediately.

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 08:48 AM
One turned to face the girl. "And you think I'm going with you?"

The man watched the girl cautiously. "What he was trying to say was that we're grateful for the offer, but we have our own ride." He pointed to his own truck on the opposite side. "In fact, we should get going right now."

"Well then let's go."

(Eep, I meant for the girl to be part of their group)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2017, 10:00 AM
(Eep, I meant for the girl to be part of their group)
You gotta do something to gain their trust. Theym dont exactly trust random people they meet)

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 10:11 AM
You gotta do something to gain their trust. Theym dont exactly trust random people they meet)
(No, like, they were a part of it already)

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2017, 10:58 AM
(No, like, they were a part of it already)
.....alright. I need a minute to make a new post after this accounting stuff)

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 11:28 AM
.....alright. I need a minute to make a new post after this accounting stuff)
I'm sorry ;-; I'm not good at conveying things I want to

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2017, 12:51 PM
I'm sorry ;-; I'm not good at conveying things I want to
Don't worry about it.)

"We're not leaving here!"

The other put a hand on his shoulder. "Look. You messed up, everyone does. Especially he who will not be named." He said softly. "I told you. He can't take over completely until he has the king of this place in his hands which he doesn't. This is a good time to regroup and think of a better gameplan."

He could do nothing but nod and go into the truck and wait for the other two.

"Forgive him." He told the girl.
"He had a chance to end it all and missed. Now he thinks the onslaught on this town is because of him.

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Don't worry about it.)

"We're not leaving here!"

The other put a hand on his shoulder. "Look. You messed up, everyone does. Especially he who will not be named." He said softly. "I told you. He can't take over completely until he has the king of this place in his hands which he doesn't. This is a good time to regroup and think of a better gameplan."

He could do nothing but nod and go into the truck and wait for the other two.

"Forgive him." He told the girl.
"He had a chance to end it all and missed. Now he thinks the onslaught on this town is because of him.
Amy shrugged, grabbing her brass knuckles and punched the arm off of a drone that had gotten much too close to her truck for her liking, spinning a gun out of her holster and shooting it down. "It's all right. We all make mistakes- 'sides, that royal pain in the ass would've released them anyway." She said casually, gesturing for the man to get into the back as she hopped into the driver's seat. She frowned as she noticed a few scratches on the paint, tapping it gently with a finger before sighing and starting up the engine. "A'ight, boys, where to?" She glanced over her shoulder, backing up deeper into the alleyway before taking a right down one of the back streets. There wasn't much activity down in this hidden shortcut, which Amy was thankful for. If she found just once more dent in her truck, she was going to kill the robot king personally. "I'm going to swing by the mansion first, though, and pick up the king and whatever royal stragglers there are, have 'em bunker down in the trunk." She informed them, jerking her thumb to the back where a large cover sat over the trunk, making the truck look more like a station wagon.

Random Melody
December 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
"Whatever you do," Moyo ordered "Don't hurt the robots and bionics. They're still people under Mister Julian's control!"
"But what if they attack us?" Uzuri asked nervously.
"That's where Ruby comes in!" Zircon answered.
"Who's Ruby?"
##
"Morningstar!" Fuli rushed up to Lucifer "Are you insane!? We have to move!"
"I-I'm okay," Sade whimpered.
"We just have to get out of here!" Tsuki kept running. "We need to find Koja. He'll know what to--AGH!!"
Sade squeaked as a red beam hit Tsuki's knee, sending them both falling. "Tsuki!" Sade began climbing to her feet, until two cold metal claws latched onto her arms. She let out a startled cry as a drone lifted her high into the air.
"Sade!!" Tsuki struggled to stand, clutching his scalded knee.

"Ruby?" Kila echoed, then turned when her father called her. Her eyes widened. "But Dad, they know someone who can help!"

##

"You should move then," Lucifer said vaguely, staring up at the drones through wide eyes.

"NO!" Kion shrieked, lunging forward. He managed to grab Sade's ankle, pulling against the drone in an attempt to free his sister.

##

"Mm, we're all gonna die." Chaka whispered, looking around through wide eyes.
"Man up." Vexy nudged his shoulder with her own, looking around.
"I'm just confused." Vincent stated, looking around. "A robot invasion? Really? So unoriginal."

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 07:31 PM
"Ruby?" Kila echoed, then turned when her father called her. Her eyes widened. "But Dad, they know someone who can help!"

##

"You should move then," Lucifer said vaguely, staring up at the drones through wide eyes.

"NO!" Kion shrieked, lunging forward. He managed to grab Sade's ankle, pulling against the drone in an attempt to free his sister.

##

"I'm just confused." Vincent stated, looking around. "A robot invasion? Really? So unoriginal."

"Vince, I'd rather you didn't comment about the end of the world in such a critical manner. That royal pain in the ass over there doesn't take kindly to hits at his pride, and you'll end up dead or a robot." Ruby said calmly, spinning her revolver to the side and slamming the back of it into the face of a robot, sending it flying into a wall but not harming it otherwise. "By the way, if you need to defend yourselves, try to not hurt the robots or the bionics." She added, ducking down and sweeping her feet under a bionic child's legs, toppling it to the ground. "They're still human, just under that guy's influence." She jerked her thumb over her shoulder at Julian. She then spun around and shot a drone several times, sending it crashing to the ground before it could grab onto Chaka. "Feel free to destroy these hunks of junk though." She finished, grabbing onto Chaka, Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine and dragging them inside of the diner. She shut the door behind them, sliding her gun back into its holster in the hidden pocket in her jacket. "Get behind the counter while I work on unlocking the storage room." She ordered, pointing to where she wanted them to huddle down. "If you can find anything that would work well as a weapon, feel free to grab it." She added, fishing out her keys and sorting through them for the storage key. As she worked, she grabbed out her phone and typed in the number to contact Zircon. "Please pick up, Zir." She muttered.

The Black Cat

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 4th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Amy shrugged, grabbing her brass knuckles and punched the arm off of a drone that had gotten much too close to her truck for her liking, spinning a gun out of her holster and shooting it down. "It's all right. We all make mistakes- 'sides, that royal pain in the ass would've released them anyway." She said casually, gesturing for the man to get into the back as she hopped into the driver's seat. She frowned as she noticed a few scratches on the paint, tapping it gently with a finger before sighing and starting up the engine. "A'ight, boys, where to?" She glanced over her shoulder, backing up deeper into the alleyway before taking a right down one of the back streets. There wasn't much activity down in this hidden shortcut, which Amy was thankful for. If she found just once more dent in her truck, she was going to kill the robot king personally. "I'm going to swing by the mansion first, though, and pick up the king and whatever royal stragglers there are, have 'em bunker down in the trunk." She informed them, jerking her thumb to the back where a large cover sat over the trunk, making the truck look more like a station wagon.

##

##

The man sighed and got in the back. "Once the king is safe, take us to any place with ammo. "We're gonna need all we can for this round."

Simba looked back at Kila and closed the door going back to Kila. "If you think they can be trusted then lets see what they can do." (Kila cn do so much more than the others because shes his favorite)

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM
The man sighed and got in the back. "Once the king is safe, take us to any place with ammo. "We're gonna need all we can for this round."

Simba looked back at Kila and closed the door going back to Kila. "If you think they can be trusted then lets see what they can do." (Kila cn do so much more than the others because shes his favorite)
"You're the boss, Boss." Amy whistled cheerfully, rounding a corner and stopping in front of the mansion. "'Scuse me, fellas. I'll be in and out within two kangaroo jumps." She tipped her hat back and glared at the back. "Just make sure those dumb bots don't scratch or ding up my truck." She added, before hopping out and sliding under a couple of drones before knocking on the door, hard. "Y'ello there, Kingsley!" She called over the ruckus, loud enough to be heard. "Just bought the truck 'round for y'all!" She opened the door, which hadn't been locked and tilted up her had again. "Damn thing keeps slipping into my eyes." She muttered.

Random Melody
December 4th, 2017, 09:09 PM

(Awww :3)
(X3)
"I do," Kila admitted, looking at her father through wide amber eyes. "I do trust them." She looked back at the others, meeting Uzuri's gaze for a second before looking at Zircon and Moyo. "...So lets go see this Ruby girl, huh?"

rubinaito
December 4th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"Vince, I'd rather you didn't comment about the end of the world in such a critical manner. That royal pain in the ass over there doesn't take kindly to hits at his pride, and you'll end up dead or a robot." Ruby said calmly, spinning her revolver to the side and slamming the back of it into the face of a robot, sending it flying into a wall but not harming it otherwise. "By the way, if you need to defend yourselves, try to not hurt the robots or the bionics." She added, ducking down and sweeping her feet under a bionic child's legs, toppling it to the ground. "They're still human, just under that guy's influence." She jerked her thumb over her shoulder at Julian. She then spun around and shot a drone several times, sending it crashing to the ground before it could grab onto Chaka. "Feel free to destroy these hunks of junk though." She finished, grabbing onto Chaka, Vexy, Vincent, and Valentine and dragging them inside of the diner. She shut the door behind them, sliding her gun back into its holster in the hidden pocket in her jacket. "Get behind the counter while I work on unlocking the storage room." She ordered, pointing to where she wanted them to huddle down. "If you can find anything that would work well as a weapon, feel free to grab it." She added, fishing out her keys and sorting through them for the storage key. As she worked, she grabbed out her phone and typed in the number to contact Zircon. "Please pick up, Zir." She muttered.

The Black Cat
"You're the boss, Boss." Amy whistled cheerfully, rounding a corner and stopping in front of the mansion. "'Scuse me, fellas. I'll be in and out within two kangaroo jumps." She tipped her hat back and glared at the back. "Just make sure those dumb bots don't scratch or ding up my truck." She added, before hopping out and sliding under a couple of drones before knocking on the door, hard. "Y'ello there, Kingsley!" She called over the ruckus, loud enough to be heard. "Just bought the truck 'round for y'all!" She opened the door, which hadn't been locked and tilted up her had again. "Damn thing keeps slipping into my eyes." She muttered.
Quick little boop~

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 5th, 2017, 07:38 AM
(Talk about bad timing)

Simba was not there he was going his daughter see someone. "Do you know where this person is?" He asked Kila.

Stario&Co.
December 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
"Help me!" Sade cried, her arms flailing in attempt to free herself.
"No!" Tsuki attempted to grab her other foot. However his injured leg wouldn't allow him reach high enough.
Sade suddenly felt her shoe slip, and felt an immediate dread. She knew she should have tied her shoes. "Kion...!" Her foot then slipped out completely, and the force sent Kion backwards. With nothing holding it back, the drone continued to carry Sade away. "KION!!!"
##
"Actually, she'll--" Zircon began, until a sudden beam went off. It was coming from her arm. She felt a rush of relief "She'll find us." She pressed a small button on her robotic wrist, turning on her implanted communicator "Ruby!"
"Silver said you'd be here!" Moyo moved closer to Zircon so Ruby could hear her as well.

rubinaito
December 5th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Help me!" Sade cried, her arms flailing in attempt to free herself.
"No!" Tsuki attempted to grab her other foot. However his injured leg wouldn't allow him reach high enough.
Sade suddenly felt her shoe slip, and felt an immediate dread. She knew she should have tied her shoes. "Kion...!" Her foot then slipped out completely, and the force sent Kion backwards. With nothing holding it back, the drone continued to carry Sade away. "KION!!!"
##
"Actually, she'll--" Zircon began, until a sudden beam went off. It was coming from her arm. She felt a rush of relief "She'll find us." She pressed a small button on her robotic wrist, turning on her implanted communicator "Ruby!"
"Silver said you'd be here!" Moyo moved closer to Zircon so Ruby could hear her as well.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." Ruby popped the lock open and gestured for Chaka and the others to get in. "There were a couple of civilians with me, so I needed to get them to a safe spot. Where are you two?" She asked, looking out the window asked frowning deeply as she saw a drone lifting a girl high up into the air. She grabbed out her Beretta M9/92 and holding it close to her chest. It was different than most, with a bright red ruby set into the barrel. She cracked open he door and shot at a couple of drones, piercing through their mainframe and bringing them down with only two shots. She closed the door and unscrewed the heels from her stilettos, and fit them together to create a dagger. "That royal pain in the arse chose the worst time to invade. I'm in my favorite poodle skirt and blouse." She grumbled, mostly to herself.

Random Melody
December 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM
"No!" Kion exclaimed, and immediately started to lunge forward again.
Several gunshots split through the air and the drone suddenly went crashing down, Sade along with it.
Luckily though, Sam just happened to be standing right there, catching the girl with ease. He then stepped back and let the drone crash onto the ground.
Nigel stood a few feet away, holding a pistol. He pointed it at the drone and shot it again, then once more for good measure.

##

Kila fell silent, listening. She glanced over at Simba, then looked at Zircon again, tilting her head.

Stario&Co.
December 5th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Sade's arms immediately wrapped around Sam's neck out of instinct. She stared at Nigel in disbelief.
"Hell yeah..." Tsuki whispered, looking completely stunned.
##
"Well, based on my tracking device locating your phone," Zircon began scanning the area "you seem to be close by. Is Jack with you?"
"PRESENT!!"
"AAAGGGHH!!" Zircon, Moyo, and Uzuri literally jumped a foot into the air.

rubinaito
December 5th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Sade's arms immediately wrapped around Sam's neck out of instinct. She stared at Nigel in disbelief.
"Hell yeah..." Tsuki whispered, looking completely stunned.
##
"Well, based on my tracking device locating your phone," Zircon began scanning the area "you seem to be close by. Is Jack with you?"
"PRESENT!!"
"AAAGGGHH!!" Zircon, Moyo, and Uzuri literally jumped a foot into the air.

"Jack, don't give the girls a heart attack. You nearly blasted my eardrum out." Ruby grumbled, glancing out the door. "I can see you guys down the street. We're in the diner- that is to say, Chaka, Vexy, Vincent and Valentine are in here while I'm keeping a look out."

Random Melody
December 5th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Kion's eyes widened in shock.
Nigel then pointed the pistol behind Tsuki and shot about five times; Kion turned to look just in time as another drone fell crashing to the ground.
Sam set Sade down, tilting his head. "You alright?"

Stario&Co.
December 5th, 2017, 10:49 PM
"Uh, yeah..." Sade blinked. She couldn't seem to take her eyes of Nigel. It was though she was hardly paying attention to anything else.
##
"Getting down there is easier said than done," Zircon began to think "Hmmm....unless...."
"Wave?" Moyo guessed
"Wave," Zircon grinned, and Moyo seemed to squeal with excitement "Any of you know how to work a sonic generator?" When nobody responded, she sighed. "Anybody know how to use a gun?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 6th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Simba stood there and watched.

He's not in there!" He told her after waiting a bit.

You think he got captured."

"No. I haven't heard that arsehole make a "deal" with him yet."

Random Melody
December 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
"I do," Kila spoke up, blinking down at them.

##

"Good," Sam sighed, looking over at his brother.
Nigel offered him a smile, then looked down at Sade, and grinned a little bit, his eyes warm for once.
Lissie looked up from beside him, and suddenly frowned. "Oh, no." Her gaze was fixed on something just behind Kion.
Kion whipped around, expecting to see a drone, and blinked in surprise.
A girl was making her way over to them. She was exactly Kion's age, and they were exactly the same height. She blew her dark brown hair from her face and met Kion's gaze as she approached, but her pace didn't quicken, nor slow. "Oh, good, I didn't miss the party," She commented dryly when she neared them, her eyes flickering over each of them before she looked at Kion again. "I was afraid I was late."
"Claire." Kion sighed, but a small smile was tugging at his lips. "Right on time, actually."

rubinaito
December 9th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Ruby turned her head slightly to the right, still keeping an eye on the door. "Sparks, I need you over here." She called over to Chaka, reloading her revolver and looking back outside. "Grab a knife from the kitchen or something too. I'll need someone to watch my back while I get ready for the gang to get here." She shuffled back and grabbed her purse, looking for some hinges important.

Stario&Co.
December 9th, 2017, 08:54 PM
"You do?" Zircon blinked up at her
"You do?" Uzuri seemed to echo, staring at Kila in shock
##
B-bmp
As soon as his eyes met hers, Sade felt her heart begin to beat. I'm mean, yeah, it beating before. Though this time she noticed it more. It became stronger, louder to her ears. Faster and unsteady. Her eyes widened, and a shade of red spread from her nose to her cheeks.
Tsuki noticed his sister's reaction and practically growled at Nigel. Then he blinked when he noticed Clair "Oh come on. First Morningstar and now you?"

Random Melody
December 9th, 2017, 09:32 PM
"Yeah," Kila looked puzzled by their reactions. Then she frowned, and her gaze shifted away for a moment.

~~

"You're doing so well!"
"I suck," Kila complained, glaring at the target as she held the pistol in front of her. She'd managed to hit everything except the target.
"Nah," There was a woman beside her, long black and white hair waving as she narrowed her emerald green eyes at the target, then looked down at Kila. "It's your first time. You can't expect to be an expert at it instantly."
Kila frowned. "I guess so, Kiyu." She sighed. "But..."
"No buts, sweetheart," Kiyu chided lovingly, wrapping her arms around the girl. "Look," She lifted Kila's hands in her own, pointing the gun in Kila's hand at the target and pressing the girl's finger over the trigger. "Keep it lined up like this. Eye on the target."
"Okay," Kila said nervously, her hands beginning to tremble slightly.
"Careful," Kiyu warned. "Don't let your hands shake like that. Come on, baby girl, you can do this. I know you can do this."
Kila took a deep breath and narrowed her eyes at the target. The shaking stopped after a moment.
"Good," Kiyu rested her chin gently on Kila's head. "Now ready..."
Kila's finger tightened around the trigger.
"Aim..."
Kila took a deep breath, steadying herself.
"Fire!"
Shot.
"I did it!"
"You did it, angel!"

~~

Kila found herself smiling before the memory was even over, shaking her head and blinking back the tears that had appeared in her eyes. "Yeah... Yeah, I do."

##

Nigel simply smiled again.
"Oh, can it, rat-face," Claire stomped down hard on Tsuki's foot, then gave Kion an interested look. "S'at true, though? Morningstar's here?"
"Yep," Kion grimaced slightly, shaking her head.
"Fannnnn-tastic!" Claire said with obviously fake enthusiasm. "I can't wait to see him around," She said sarcastically, then pulled a gun out of her holster and shoved it at Kion. "Take this, try not to almost shoot your hand off, kay?"
"That only happened one time." Kion reminded her, taking the gun.
"That's one time too many." Claire said monotonously, staring at him with an almost blank expression.

Stario&Co.
December 9th, 2017, 11:09 PM
"Well SOMEBODY hasn't changed," Tsuki cringed, pulling his foot back
"Umm..." Sade came forward, rubbing her arm. She looked suddenly nervous. Smaller "Th...thank you. For saving me, I mean. That was really cool."
##
"Hey," Uzuri's hand met Kila's arm. She stared at her with concern "You alright?"
(You want Uzuri to be Kiyu's birth daughter in this one too? x3)

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 12:19 AM
(YESSS)
Nigel smiled brightly at her, then blinked, and just shrugged. "No problem."

"No, I haven't, thanks," Claire remarked rather bluntly, keeping her purple eyes fixed on Kion. "So, don't tell me you've forgotten your training. Have you?"
Kion cocked his head at her, then lifted the gun and pointed it at one of the drones. He was completely relaxed, only one hand in the air holding the pistol. He shot; The drone fell to the ground with a rather loud crash.
Claire eyed him, then turned her head to look over at the drone. "Fair enough, bunk-buddy, fair enough."

##

"Huh?" Kila looked up, and blinked. "Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Uzuri blinked. She wasn't convinced, but she simply said, "Okay," And took a step back.
"Alright! I have an idea," Zircon looked over to Moyo and nodded
Moyo returned the nod, then grabbed her metal arm. To Uzuri's disbelief, the young girl twisted the arm clean off with no effort. She hardly even flinched. As soon as she removed it, the arm turned into something that looked like a robotic pistol.
##
Sade giggled, smiling brightly. "I told you you aren't bad!"

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 12:53 AM
"Whoa." Kila blinked, watching, stunned.

##

"Yeah," Nigel said warily, smiling slightly. "I guess, I'm not."

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 01:33 AM
"This is my sonic generator," Moyo held it out to Kila "I'll be able to use it when I'm upgraded. For now it's yours."
"When it hits a target, a ultra sonic wave will spread throughout the area," Zircon explained "Taking out drones and temporarily shutting down robots and bionic abilities."
##
(SO)
(Where's Koja? XDD)

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 01:37 AM
(Dead)
(XDD Jk)
"GUYS!"
Kion spun around just in time to see Koja running toward them. Kion couldn't help but grin at the worried expression on his brother's face.
"Oh, wow," Claire watched Koja blankly. "Where's the fire, Sonic?"

##

"Oh," Kila took the pistol, looking down at it curiously. "Wow.."

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 01:59 AM
"Koj!" Tsuki felt a rush of relief. No that Koja was here,maybe they could figure something out.
"KOJA!!" Sade immediately rushed forward. Her hands pressed agaust himas she collided into his chest.
##
"If you can really shoot a gun," Zircon grabbed both Moyo and Uzuri and took a step back. "you already know what to do."

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 02:09 AM
"Sade!" Koja immediately wrapped his arms around Sade and lifted her up. "Are you okay?!"
"Aw, what a sweet, heartfelt chick-flick moment." Claire said dryly. "Of course, this is the perfect time for one of those. Considering the current situation, you know, it's just logical, hm?"
"You just have a sarcastic joke for everything, don't you?" Kion looked over at her.
"Oh yeah, comedy gold," Claire replied in a monotone voice, looking at him. "I'm a kick."

##

"So I just... Shoot a drone, or something?" Kila looked down at the gun, putting her finger over the trigger and looking up at the drones in the sky. Her heart thudded a bit quicker against her chest, growing nervous, but her expression gave nothing away.

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 10:22 AM
"I'm okay," Sade nodded. Thanks to Nigel. However she kept that thought in her head "It's Tsuki we gotta worry about!"
"It's not that bad," Tsuki lied as he covered up his knee.
##
"Don't as me," Zircon smirked "You're finger's on the trigger."

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 11:07 AM
"Tsuki?" Koja sat Sade down and immediately went over to his brother. "What happened?"
"He's kinda cute when he's worried." Claire mused in that same monotone voice, then turned to Kion.
Kion had his eyes fixed on Tsuki, just as concerned at Koja.
"Awwh," Claire's voice rose in pitch just slightly, more sarcastic by the second. "And you're even cuter when you're worried, Mister Feisty."
"Claire," Kion sighed. "Shut up."
"You want me to shut up?" Claire blinked at him with obviously feigned innocence. "Make me."

##

"Right," Kila took a deep breath. "Right." She looked down, then slowly raised the pistol, aiming at one of the drones. Just as her hands had started to tremble slightly, she could almost feel Kiyu beside her, encouraging her.
I know you can do it, sweetheart.
I can do it, Kila let herself relax slightly, keeping the pistol aimed at the drone. Ready.
Aim.
Fire.
Shot.
Kila took a deep breath. I did it..
You did it, angel.

rubinaito
December 10th, 2017, 11:43 AM
"Good job..." Ruby murmured to herself, faintly impressed that the royal brat could use the gun. She wasn't a fan of princesses and princes and hardly associated with them as a result. She was a lower class citizen after all, and didn't gain any benifits from knowing people. She wasn't sure about Chaka either, a high-class citizen what with his father's impressive business. She glanced over her shoulder, rather annoyed that Chaka hadn't done what she asked. She adored him, of course, but this was a matter of life and death. "Sparks, get over here dammit. Bring your siblings too." She ordered, narrowing her eyes. There wasn't time to be sweet and loving at this moment in time. She flicked out her communicator and pressed a button which turned it into a simple earpiece. She attached it to her ear and looked back outside, spinning the revolver before shooting a drone down that was about to break the door. "That royal pain in the arse did not do about good job about designing these things." She muttered, very annoyed.

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 12:19 PM
"I said I'm fine!" Tsuki insisted. However when he took a step back, he nearly toppled over.
"That's not fine!" Sade reached forward and pushed his hands away.
"Ouch!" Tsuki flinched away "Not so rough!" However Sade was right. Tsuki's entire knee was scaling red and black. burned and burning skin surrounded the entire area of his leg.
##
As soon as Kila pulled the trigger, a ray of blue shot out and hit it's target. Once it made contact, it exploded into a ring of electricity, taking out all of the drones in the small area.
"Woah...." Uzuri's eyes widened in amazement.

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"The hell?!" Koja looked shocked, furious and worried. "What happened?!"

"Dra-maaaa," Claire clicked her tongue, then promptly grabbed Kion's arm and pulled him away from the others. She turned to him when they were a safe distance away.
"We need to figure this out." They spoke at the exact same time, and narrowed their eyes at eachother.
Claire scoffed. "It's like something out of those cheesy unoriginal movies."
"Careful," Kion muttered. "Don't let them here you say that."
"Oh, right, 'cause I'm terrified." Claire fired back, her gaze flickering around without even a hint of interest. "Don't give a damn whether the son of a gun hears me or not."
"Idiot." Kion muttered. "You're gonna get yourself killed."
"See this?" Claire cracked her knuckles, raising an eyebrow at him. "This is my I don't care face."
Kion rolled his eyes and put a hand on her shoulder. "Just promise me you're not gonna do anything stupid."
"You really are cute when you worry," Claire remarked, cocking her head to the side.
"Claire.."
"I solemnly swear not to act like a dumbass."
"Thank you," Kion sighed, smiling slightly at her now.
"You're welcome." Claire replied monotonously as she met his gaze.

##

"Wow," Kila's eyes widened in shock, stunned and amazed. "Wow.."

rubinaito
December 10th, 2017, 01:23 PM
"Good job..." Ruby murmured to herself, faintly impressed that the royal brat could use the gun. She wasn't a fan of princesses and princes and hardly associated with them as a result. She was a lower class citizen after all, and didn't gain any benifits from knowing people. She wasn't sure about Chaka either, a high-class citizen what with his father's impressive business. She glanced over her shoulder, rather annoyed that Chaka hadn't done what she asked. She adored him, of course, but this was a matter of life and death. "Sparks, get over here dammit. Bring your siblings too." She ordered, narrowing her eyes. There wasn't time to be sweet and loving at this moment in time. She flicked out her communicator and pressed a button which turned it into a simple earpiece. She attached it to her ear and looked back outside, spinning the revolver before shooting a drone down that was about to break the door. "That royal pain in the arse did not do about good job about designing these things." She muttered, very annoyed.

Bump Random Melody

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 01:34 PM
"I..." Tsuki began to make an excuse, then sighed in defeat. There was no point "I got shot. By a drone."
"Trying to save me," Sade frowned and looked down at her feet.
"It's not your fault, Beetle," Tsuki smiled softly "Big bro was just a little stupid."
##
"NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A SHOT!!" Zircon and Moyo cheered together.
"I knew you could do it!" Uzuri gave Kila a bright smile.

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Koja took a deep breath. "Oh my God - Oh my God." He was freaking out now, concerned for his siblings. "Are you okay?"

##

Claire held Kion's gaze for a while, a range of emotions on her face. That was one thing about Claire, she didn't hide what she felt from anyone. She didn't have walls built up, she wasn't guarded and she didn't have secrets. Her thoughts and emotions were on display for everyone, she didn't care. It wasn't something she worried about. She didn't get close to people because she just wasn't a people person. She preferred to stick to herself, and get her job done, because that's what you do when you want to succeed. What she wanted to succeed in? Well, even Claire didn't know, but she knew she wanted it. And if she wanted it she had to work for it. She had to do her job and play her part and that meant she had to go it alone. Yet not alone. When she met Kion, everything seemed to shift. Her work became their work. She found someone who seemed just as hard working as her. Someone who was after something and going for it no matter what. And all of a sudden, Claire's plans had changed abruptly. All of a sudden she was working, no longer alone, but with someone who understood her. The two had lost touch a long time ago, but now together, they seemed to fall back into the familiar pattern, the bond both of them understood, but neither of them spoke of.

Kion simply stared at her, amber eyes filled with an unreadable emotion. Now he, he did hide his emotions, for the sake of keeping things between them strictly professional. Their line of work was intense and they could have no distractions. They had a nice relationship, they both would admit this, but if they were to succeed in their job they would have to put anything that wasn't professional on hold. They both knew this, they both knew they had to keep it strict between them. And they were okay with it. Neither of them saw anything wrong with their current relationship - Neither of them were willing to step back, nor step forward. Everything seemed to have frozen where it was. It wasn't a friendship between them, per se, but an acquaintanceship. An understanding. Yet both of them new somehow they'd always end up... Here. Where they were. Together. As friends. As enemies. As something in between. Whatever it was, whatever they did, they would always end up right here. And it was okay. It was okay as long as that thin line between them remained unbroken. Kion was willing to stay where he was, not moving forward and not moving back, and Claire was more than okay with it. They seemed to have an understanding of this.

Claire broke the silence first, her voice not as blank as before. "But really," She looked at Kion. "I won't do anything stupid. Know why? 'Cause I'll have my moral compass with me. Won't I?"
"Yeah," Kion gave one short nod, staring at her. "You know you will, Claire."
"Good." Claire didn't smile, but her purple eyes seemed to spark slightly.

##

Kila blushed slightly, her gaze darting to the ground. "It's not a big deal,"

Stario&Co.
December 10th, 2017, 05:09 PM
(Okay to be continued with Kila Uzuri and the others until Red gets back XDD)
(Also I now ship Kion and Claire)
"I'm fine!" Tsuki said for what seemed like the hundredth time
"You need a doctor!!" Sade gave him a warning look as he opened his mouth to argue
"I can help with that,"
They both turned and looked at Beshte. Through all of the chaos they forgot he and the others were there.

Random Melody
December 10th, 2017, 05:20 PM
(Me too help XD)
Koja paused and turned, staring at Beshte almost blankly. "Who're you?"

##

Kion eventually sighed, staring at Claire. Then he offered a small smile. "Together again, huh?"
"You just can't escape the job." Claire shrugged. "I came to find you soon as the robot thing started."
"And how did you know where I was?" Kion asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. "We haven't talked in like, years. And we just moved here."
Claire cocked her head to the side. "You've got the same phone you had before." She replied, sounding almost smug. "Tracking you wasn't too hard."
Kion gave her an uncertain glance. "I don't know how I feel about this."
"Congratulations, you have a stalker." Claire said dryly, then looked at Kion's hand, which was still on her shoulder. "You lookin' to keep that hand?"
"Uh, yes," Kion immediately pulled away.
"Smart move, bunk-buddy," Claire smirked sarcastically. "Smart move."

rubinaito
December 10th, 2017, 05:21 PM

I'm here just waiting for Random's response.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 10th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Ok I'm finally back from Mile High Stadium. Being state champs in football really is tiring

rubinaito
December 10th, 2017, 06:58 PM
Ok I'm finally back from Mile High Stadium. Being state champs in football really is tiring
Woo! How'd it go?

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Super tiring. Alright am I needed

rubinaito
December 11th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Super tiring. Alright am I needed
Well, Kila just fired a supersonic gun or something into the sky and sent an electric charge or something through all the drones (in the area) and fried their circuits, so like, maybe Simba could be extremely curious as to how Kila knew how to fire a gun without so much recoil, or flinching or something. Idk.
We could continue the Amy and Mysterious-Two-Guys RP?

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 11th, 2017, 05:00 PM
Ok we can do that

Stario&Co.
December 21st, 2017, 07:31 PM
Guys? O3O

rubinaito
December 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
Guys? O3O
-shrug-
Like I said, I'm honestly just waiting for Random.

Ainz Ooal Gown
December 22nd, 2017, 12:58 AM
I don't know where I'm needed

Stario&Co.
January 2nd, 2018, 03:08 PM
Guys....

rubinaito
January 2nd, 2018, 03:17 PM
Oof
While we're waiting for Random maybe we could do something else? I wanna introduce new characters but I haven't been able to fit them in.

Stario&Co.
January 2nd, 2018, 03:31 PM
Maybe this plot just isn't working out....
Nobody knows what to do and we've barely started

rubinaito
January 2nd, 2018, 03:44 PM
Maybe this plot just isn't working out....
Nobody knows what to do and we've barely started

I really like it honestly. I'm half-tempted to have Ruby just completely forget about Chaka to help continue with the plotline at this point because I want to see where this goes. Should I just do that?
Random's also been really busy with stuff- what with school, puppies, as well as dealing with the stuff between WindClan and ThunderClan. I can send her a PM reminding her about Clawsdale, possibly?

Stario&Co.
January 2nd, 2018, 08:52 PM
If you want, I guess

rubinaito
January 2nd, 2018, 09:03 PM
If you want, I guess
*Hugs*

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 2nd, 2018, 11:13 PM
*sits watching with mug of coffee*

rubinaito
January 14th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Silver wasn't positive what was happening. She knew what her father was doing, yes- but she didn't understand why some of the humans were running around like ants. Did they not know of Ruby and Zircon? Had they not announced it to the public that they would save them? Then again, secrecy was a good policy to have in times like these. She focused her gaze on her father who stood proudly above the streets, the demonic smirk on his face chilling her to the bone. She wished that their family wasn't so... broken. She wanted to have a normal life with her sister and father without worrying about the experiments and the tests, without feeling trapped within her body unable to walk freely or escape. The cyborg looked away from the floating platform and to where a loud shot had been fired- her gaze focused on Kilana Prime and her sister, as well as Moyo, and it didn't take her long to put two and two together. Letting out a squeak of alarm, the cyborg began running quickly- away from the sonic blast that would likely disable her functions long enough to prevent her from doing anything useful.

Ruby watched as the robots began to fall from the sky and she got up. Despite all she had been trying to do, Chaka, Vexy, and Vincent weren't responding. There was no use in trying to help those who wouldn't reach out and take the help- despite her feelings for Chaka, she had to think about the needs of the many rather than the few behind her. She'd give them one last chance to come with them to the safe place and reorganize everything. "Chaka. Get your siblings, and come with me." She glared back at him and his family before getting up and opening the door. "Zircon! Moyo!" She called, dodging a falling droid before it could smash her and jogging over quickly to the group of people waiting. "Thank you for that rescue, darlings." She frowned at her dress, which was now dirty from all the commotion. Picking a piece of lint off of it and flicking it off, she smiled up at all of them. "Shall we head off?"

Random Melody
Christmas Star

Amy dodged a falling robot as she sprinted to her truck. Having already figured out that Simba has left, her top priority at that moment was to make sure her truck wouldn't get damaged- not a single dent!- because of all the robots. "Hop in boys!" She shouted, swinging into the driver's seat and starting up the cars. "Let's get to that place of yours."

Shadomaru

Stario&Co.
January 14th, 2018, 03:44 PM
(Me too help XD)
Koja paused and turned, staring at Beshte almost blankly. "Who're you?"

##

Kion eventually sighed, staring at Claire. Then he offered a small smile. "Together again, huh?"
"You just can't escape the job." Claire shrugged. "I came to find you soon as the robot thing started."
"And how did you know where I was?" Kion asked curiously, raising an eyebrow. "We haven't talked in like, years. And we just moved here."
Claire cocked her head to the side. "You've got the same phone you had before." She replied, sounding almost smug. "Tracking you wasn't too hard."
Kion gave her an uncertain glance. "I don't know how I feel about this."
"Congratulations, you have a stalker." Claire said dryly, then looked at Kion's hand, which was still on her shoulder. "You lookin' to keep that hand?"
"Uh, yes," Kion immediately pulled away.
"Smart move, bunk-buddy," Claire smirked sarcastically. "Smart move."

"Gladly!" Uzuri replied. She was eager to get away from the chaos, as was Jack.
"We just need to gather a few survivors!" Moyo looked over to Zircon for agreement "Right Zirc? Zircon???"
Zircon wasn't listening. Her eyes were wide and filled with both joy and fear. Through the crowd she could see a girl. A girl with silver grey hair.
Moyo followed her gaze, and gasped immediately. "Is that--"
"SILVER!!" Zircon's voice suddenly broke through her lips, sending an echo across the area.

"Hm?" Julian instantly recognized the voice. "Zircon...?" He turned his head, and immediately spotted the child's sunset hair in the crowd. "Zircon!"

##

"I'm a kid who learned a lot of stuff from his mom," Beshte smiled kindly and stepped forward. "If you can get me the right supplies, I can do what I can with that knee.

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 02:55 PM
Silver wasn't positive what was happening. She knew what her father was doing, yes- but she didn't understand why some of the humans were running around like ants. Did they not know of Ruby and Zircon? Had they not announced it to the public that they would save them? Then again, secrecy was a good policy to have in times like these. She focused her gaze on her father who stood proudly above the streets, the demonic smirk on his face chilling her to the bone. She wished that their family wasn't so... broken. She wanted to have a normal life with her sister and father without worrying about the experiments and the tests, without feeling trapped within her body unable to walk freely or escape. The cyborg looked away from the floating platform and to where a loud shot had been fired- her gaze focused on Kilana Prime and her sister, as well as Moyo, and it didn't take her long to put two and two together. Letting out a squeak of alarm, the cyborg began running quickly- away from the sonic blast that would likely disable her functions long enough to prevent her from doing anything useful.

Ruby watched as the robots began to fall from the sky and she got up. Despite all she had been trying to do, Chaka, Vexy, and Vincent weren't responding. There was no use in trying to help those who wouldn't reach out and take the help- despite her feelings for Chaka, she had to think about the needs of the many rather than the few behind her. She'd give them one last chance to come with them to the safe place and reorganize everything. "Chaka. Get your siblings, and come with me." She glared back at him and his family before getting up and opening the door. "Zircon! Moyo!" She called, dodging a falling droid before it could smash her and jogging over quickly to the group of people waiting. "Thank you for that rescue, darlings." She frowned at her dress, which was now dirty from all the commotion. Picking a piece of lint off of it and flicking it off, she smiled up at all of them. "Shall we head off?"

Random Melody
Christmas Star

Amy dodged a falling robot as she sprinted to her truck. Having already figured out that Simba has left, her top priority at that moment was to make sure her truck wouldn't get damaged- not a single dent!- because of all the robots. "Hop in boys!" She shouted, swinging into the driver's seat and starting up the cars. "Let's get to that place of yours."

Shadomaru
Like he assumed, Simba wasn't there. "Right. You know where it is right?" He asked getting in the car.

His partner however got into the back of the car.
He was angry and disappointed at himself.

"Hey." He told him. "It's not your fault. Let's focus on getting him the next time."

rubinaito
January 15th, 2018, 03:36 PM
"Gladly!" Uzuri replied. She was eager to get away from the chaos, as was Jack.
"We just need to gather a few survivors!" Moyo looked over to Zircon for agreement "Right Zirc? Zircon???"
Zircon wasn't listening. Her eyes were wide and filled with both joy and fear. Through the crowd she could see a girl. A girl with silver grey hair.
Moyo followed her gaze, and gasped immediately. "Is that--"
"SILVER!!" Zircon's voice suddenly broke through her lips, sending an echo across the area.

"Hm?" Julian instantly recognized the voice. "Zircon...?" He turned his head, and immediately spotted the child's sunset hair in the crowd. "Zircon!"

##

"I'm a kid who learned a lot of stuff from his mom," Beshte smiled kindly and stepped forward. "If you can get me the right supplies, I can do what I can with that knee.

Like he assumed, Simba wasn't there. "Right. You know where it is right?" He asked getting in the car.

His partner however got into the back of the car.
He was angry and disappointed at himself.

"Hey." He told him. "It's not your fault. Let's focus on getting him the next time."

Silver crashed to the ground and rolled to her feet, flinching as she heard her little sister. Nonono, Zircon, please! Her gaze darted to Zircon, gripping tightly onto her arms. He's found you! "Run!" She yelled as loud as she could, sprinting towards them. She might be able to escape... she might be able to be with her sister. She dodged another falling droid and reached out towards Zircon as she got closer.

Ruby blinked, recognizing the girl. Her eyes flicked up to where Julian was and regrettably, he was looking right at them. "Well," She started, frowning. "We've yet to escape this hell. Jack, can you contact Amy? Her truck may be our only way out of here." She tugged on her sleeve and sighed. "Pity, this really was a nice dress." She mumbled before ripping off both of her sleeves and the skirt, leaving her with the scarlet red bodice and a pair of black jeans. She glared at the flowery sleeves and skirt in vague annoyance before tying them together to make a makeshift sling and picked up a droid arm. Grabbing a couple more parts, she fashioned together a blaster of some sorts.

Amy stomped on the gas and took off to the place where the boys needed to be, the Australian girl cursing as she almost got clipped by a falling droid. "Damn bots, I swear if there's a single scratch on my truck I will march up to Julian himself and blast his head wide open."

Ainz Ooal Gown
January 15th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Silver crashed to the ground and rolled to her feet, flinching as she heard her little sister. Nonono, Zircon, please! Her gaze darted to Zircon, gripping tightly onto her arms. He's found you! "Run!" She yelled as loud as she could, sprinting towards them. She might be able to escape... she might be able to be with her sister. She dodged another falling droid and reached out towards Zircon as she got closer.

Ruby blinked, recognizing the girl. Her eyes flicked up to where Julian was and regrettably, he was looking right at them. "Well," She started, frowning. "We've yet to escape this hell. Jack, can you contact Amy? Her truck may be our only way out of here." She tugged on her sleeve and sighed. "Pity, this really was a nice dress." She mumbled before ripping off both of her sleeves and the skirt, leaving her with the scarlet red bodice and a pair of black jeans. She glared at the flowery sleeves and skirt in vague annoyance before tying them together to make a makeshift sling and picked up a droid arm. Grabbing a couple more parts, she fashioned together a blaster of some sorts.

Amy stomped on the gas and took off to the place where the boys needed to be, the Australian girl cursing as she almost got clipped by a falling droid. "Damn bots, I swear if there's a single scratch on my truck I will march up to Julian himself and blast his head wide open."
"Of course." He said unloading his gun. "I need a nap."

Random Melody
January 16th, 2018, 08:13 PM
"Oh god." Kila flinched when Zircon yelled, her eyes going wide when she saw Julian. She instantly reached out, grabbing Zircon's shoulder to pull her back a little.

##

"Oh." Koja said simply, eyebrows furrowing as he stared at Beshte.

Claire glanced over toward the others, shoving her hands into her pockets. "You should head back to your friends. And your siblings."
"Yeah." Kion followed her gaze.

Stario&Co.
January 24th, 2018, 09:11 PM
"That's our cue!" Jack quickly ran towards a large van, and Uzuri was tempted to follow immediately
"We should go!" Uzuri said to Kila
"Not without Silver!" Zircon protested, struggling against Kila.

"Don't just stand there, idiots!" Julian roared. "Get her! Get her quick!" The droned quickly responded without hesitation. The began in Zircon's direction

##

"I trust him!" Sade smiled at Beshte.
The boy returned it, looking slightly relieved. Koja was pretty intimidating.

rubinaito
January 24th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Ruby loaded the blaster and aimed at a droid, blasting it away when it got a bit too close for the girl's liking. "I'll get Silver, just get Zircon into the van. I'll meet you at the eastern subway entrance." She called out, rolling forward and sprinting towards Silver. With a flick of her wrist, she pulled the pin out of a grenade she had tucked in her purse, tossing it at just the right moment so that it exploded just as two droids swooped down at her, blasting them apart. She grabbed onto the bionic girl's arm and yanked her behind a building, tapping her comm-unit and connecting to the voice-chat she'd used to communicate with the others previously. "Got her." She informed them, turning to Silver. "Alright, Silv, we need to hurry. Turn around so I can disable the tracking software on you." Silver turned around obediently and bent her head forward so that Ruby could access the wires plugged into the back of her neck. With a couple of twists and the slice of a knife, one of the cords dropped to the ground- disabling the tracking software on Silver and allowing her to hide just like Zircon could. "Okay, you're all good. Let's get to the subway, shall we?"

Silver nodded in response and began running alongside Ruby. "How's my sister?" She asked, not seeming winded in the slightest.

"Good. She misses you a lot." Ruby responded, swinging around a pole and continuing her sprint towards the subway entrance.

Stario&Co.
February 18th, 2018, 04:52 PM
I have a great idea, how about this doesn't die XDD

rubinaito
February 18th, 2018, 05:12 PM
I have a great idea, how about this doesn't die XDD
xD

Stario&Co.
February 24th, 2018, 09:45 PM
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

rubinaito
February 24th, 2018, 09:47 PM
liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
Maybe we should just continue without them for now?

Stario&Co.
March 10th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Hey guys

rubinaito
March 10th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Hey guys
Hello!

Stario&Co.
April 14th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Yo

Ainz Ooal Gown
April 14th, 2018, 07:59 AM
WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY

Random Melody
April 14th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Hi, Random's sleepy ;-;

Random Melody
April 14th, 2018, 01:37 PM
"That's our cue!" Jack quickly ran towards a large van, and Uzuri was tempted to follow immediately
"We should go!" Uzuri said to Kila
"Not without Silver!" Zircon protested, struggling against Kila.

"Don't just stand there, idiots!" Julian roared. "Get her! Get her quick!" The droned quickly responded without hesitation. The began in Zircon's direction

##

"I trust him!" Sade smiled at Beshte.
The boy returned it, looking slightly relieved. Koja was pretty intimidating.

"Zircon, I promise we'll get her!" Kila stiffened as the drones came forward, instantly tugging Zircon back, almost as if it were some kind of protective instinct. "But we need to go, we can't save her if we're dead!"

##

"Hm..." Koja narrowed his eyes at Beshte uncertainly, but eventually gave in. "Okay..."

rubinaito
April 14th, 2018, 01:47 PM
Oof
I need to reread everything xD

Stario&Co.
April 14th, 2018, 02:03 PM
WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY

SHADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Zircon blinked and stopped struggling, however her feet did drag on the ground as she was pulled towards the van.

##

"LOOK OUT!!"

Everyone turned and watched in a stunned silence.

Fuli had charged at Lucifer and shoved him out of the way of one of the humanoid robots, who had been reaching out for him. However it seemed quite satisfied when it wrapped it's metal arm around Fuli's neck.

rubinaito
April 14th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Ruby's voice came through on the intercom. "Silver and I are waiting at the subway station. Let us know when you're close by."