PDA

View Full Version : A fathers promise

wren
November 19th, 2017, 08:14 PM
A fathers promise...
Hope you enjoy this little plot .:Blue Wishes:. And I thought up!
We would like it if you could post a minimum of 1 paragraph regularity
Because it's hard to respond to one or two liners. But otherwise this is
Open to all roleplayers! But be warned we will need active people to fit
And play these roles. Thanks ~ Blue and celestial

[ Part 1. ]

It was like any other day in Shadowclan. The brisk air of oncoming leafbare and the pine needles below the cats paws. [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] where taking a walk within the territory, both good friends as true as they could be. Yet when a distant call alarmed the two toms they went racing for the distressed call when the finally came upon a small [Kitten] badly bruised, abandon and starving. [Tallwhisker] being a father who had lost his previous kittens to a broken marriage began to soothe the kit doing his best to comfort and coax the kitten into comfort, whilst [Goldenstar] searched the surrounding area for the mother but it had appeared the kittens mother/father had abandon it between the dawn patrol and now with a stale scent than trailed out of the territory.

[ Part 2 ]

[Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] both eagerly made their way back to camp gawking over the runt kitten like two queens over their own litter. When they finally reached camp the [Kitten] had already fallen asleep from pure exhaustion. Both toms approched the nursery in search of a [Queen] who was willing to nurse the kitten back into health. When they finally did both the toms retreated to the leaders den to talk it over. Deciding it was best to keep the kitten here in shadowclan and both father the [Kitten] due to their early attachment to the scrap of fur.

[ Part 3 ]

[Goldenstar] and [TallWhisker] both raised the small runt from the day it was found and brought into the clan, the [Kitten] was also growing quite fond of their two fathers despite neither Tom holding that kind of affection for each other, referring to both of them as dad. Both toms where quite proud of the small kitten and entrusted the mentoring to a fellow warrior of theirs who they believed could do well in counselling the kitten. Instead to the toms dismay the [Mentor] absolutely despised the thought of a previous rouge kitten and treated the small apprentice quite poorly. [Mentor] often taunted [Kitten] asking about their mother and where she was or how she was doing.

[ part 4 ]

Though distraught and utterly depressed [Kitten] kept how poorly the mentor was treating them to themselves and retained the infrimation from their adoptive fathers until one day they approched [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] asking about where they had come from, after some aw akward glances the father attempted to explain birth and pregnancy but quickly kitten corrected them and was now inquiring about their mother. Exchanging shocked glances both toms took [Kitten] into a private spot and explained how they were found abandon and starving on the border. Kitten demands that their fathers take me to go find their mother but when both [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] disagree saying it would be nearly impossible to find her now let alone knowing if she was even in the area anymore kitten stomped off towards their den and wasn't seen for the following two days.

[ Part 5 ]

The two toms where now getting concerned due to not seeing kitten anywhere and [Mentor] reporting that they hadn't seen kitten and hadn't been trainging for a few days. Alarmed tallwhisker and goldenstar rush off to the territory searching every inch of it and sending out patrols in order to search for [Kitten] when suddenly [Warrior] reports scenting the kitten on the border accompanied by two other unknown scents heading towards the twoleg place. [Goldenstar] and Tallwhisker] leave Shadowclan in panic to search for the kitten following the weak scent they have. When finally they catch the kittens scent and are lead to a shed, abandon by twolegs with the scent of other rouge cats. Ready to barge in the toms search for an entrance before a gang of three cats is spotted entering the shed. [Goldenstar] leads [Tallwhisker] away despite the toms efforts to run up the rouges. Once examining he rouges entrance they follow them in and watch. Surely [Kitten] is there but to the fathers dismay is being abused by the other rouges. In blind rage both [Goldenstar] & [Tallwhisker] go for the rouges attacking with full warrior force. Despite the skill of both the clan cats the rouges seem to much to handle until [Kitten] begs for the rouges to leave them alone. They agree and leave never to be seen again...

[ Part 5.5 ]

From that point on we would love to still have these three interact of course, and if the kitten is female we would love to roleplay out the toms trying to raise them to be a proper lady all the while having great fun! Following the main plot we would like to open up all oppertunity for more plot Rp and truly are open to suggestions following up this big piece!

Roles and requirements

Goldenstar
- Won't be open of course
- Is blues character!
- Ask blue for more information on goldenstar

Tallwhisker
- He's my warrior as you could most likely tell
- So he's not open for the public!!
- More information on fall can be found on my website
[ Link in signature ]

Kitten
- Will be runt, so small and less physically inclined
- Would prefer female but male is fine too
- Shy, timid, sweet, inocent, playful, easygoing, goofy
are some suggestions for personality starters!
- Roleplayer must be active and flexible for posting
- We would like a length of at least 1 paragraph
- Just a suggestion, if the name could be like... Something
Small and cute such as, mousekit, fluffykit, tinykit, etc

Queen
- Will be secondary care giver for kitten
- We would appreciate if they have kits already
- Will not be needed much but will have Some interactions
With both tall and golden as well as kitten
- Basic activity

Mentor
- Will be spending lots of time with kitten
- Can be a generally nice cat but must not like the fact
That kitten is a halfblooded or part loner
- Will often be deceptive with tall and golden
- Will have lots of interactions with kitten, tall, golden

The rouges
- We need three of them
- Don't have to be super active just don't ignore mentions
- They aren't needed much until the last bit unless you
Organize some interactions with kitten before the ending
- Would be preferred if they were previous DS members
Thought it's not required

The forms

Form w/o link
Name-
Age-
Role-
Gender-
Sexuality-
Persona-
Appearance-
Posts per day-
Rp example-
Questions/comments-

Form w/ link

Name/link-
Posts per day-
Roleplay example-
Role you want-
Questions/comments-

Alright guys that's all! Blue and I will be choosing roles based on how well we see the character fitting, we are not playing the favorite game and are give everyone a fair chance, choosing date at the moment is currently undecided so keep applying or editing your form until the date is chosen!

Thanks so much for reading, have fun!

.:Blue Wishes:.

wickedvirtues
November 19th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Name-
Tinykit / Tinypaw / Tinyflower

Age-
1 moon

Role-
Kit

Gender-
Female

Sexuality-
Straight/Heterosexual

Persona-
Kit:
Tinykit is, understandably, very nervous most of the time. She rarely leaves her comfort zone, out of fear. She has a small group of friends she is comfortable with, and openly talks to, but otherwise she tends to entertain herself. She is also quite jumpy, easily scared by small, somewhat unnerving things. However, with those she trusts, she is very sweet and even a bit playful.

Apprentice:
Tinypaw will become a bit more brave. Her stature is still small, and she still remains very jumpy, but she is now branching out to new cats more than she used to, and expanding her friend group. She's more at ease, able to joke and laugh with her friends and be loud, when she used to just whisper for the most part. However, due to her mentor, she is more defensive when asked about her heritage, and often snaps at the cat who questions her.

Warrior:
Tinyflower is nowhere near as scared and jumpy, expanding her friend group even further and even developing a few crushes here and there. She's still defensive about her heritage, but doesn't snap quite as easily. She's gotten more goofy and loud, easily making cats she hangs out with laugh. She's also gotten more brave, though she is prone to jumping easily when startled, still. Tinyflower hasn't left all her nervousness behind, however, and struggles to talk with cats she or cats close to her don't know.

Appearance-
ref (https://assets.rbl.ms/4163599/980x.jpg) As her name would imply, Tinykit is rather small in stature. She's also quite frail and thin, without much strength or muscle. Her pelt is mostly black, with patches of ginger tabby scattered throughout. Her eyes are a pale green color, and part of her muzzle, her chest, and her underbelly are pure white.

Posts per day-

Rp example-
Tigerslash's ears pricked with alarm as she leaped over to the water, lopsidedly, and stood waiting for him. He got to his paws, cautious, and walked over. The churning water did not look inviting, but he forced himself to trust her. He swallowed and glanced back up at Shallowskip. "Okay.." he mumbled, ears pinned back. The water lapped at the stone, and he chewed his lip. "I suppose, perhaps some would have escaped without injury." He suddenly felt a bit more reassured. He followed, the water lapped at him, plastering his pelt to his sides, sending a cold jolt through his muscles and spine. He shivered, clumsily sloshing through the liquid. He bit his lip and found himself warming up, slowly, and getting used to the water.

Questions/comments-
Celestial

wren
November 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Thanks for applying Trickster~
Blue and I will let you knwo whent he choosing date is up!

wickedvirtues
November 19th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Thanks for applying Trickster~
Blue and I will let you knwo whent he choosing date is up!

Alright!

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
I love this plot!

Name
Cherry -> Cherrykit -> Cherrypaw -> Cherryblossom

Cherry- She was the beloved daughter of a rogue queen who named her after her favorite treat, a cherry.
Blossom-> Cherry requested for the name; her mother was named Blossom.

Role
The Kitten

Sexuality
Undecided

Biography
[A general overlook of Cherry's past.]
Cherrykit had a rough kittenhood. After her mother had been killed by a fox, her father who had loved Blossom very much left her bruised and beaten alone in the forest, having never loved the runt despite Blossom's adoration of the child. She tries to remember things fondly, but it's hard to do when the image of family was marred by being abandoned by the only adult left her life. Upon being found by Tallwhisker and Goldenstar, she was shy and wary to trust the duo; however, she soon warmed up to the duo.

[Cherrykit's Personality]
Cherry is shy and timid, albiet determined to make sure that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar won't abandon her like her unnamed father. She will do anything that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar says, not wanting for them to hate her or dislike her for any reason (of course, her reasons for obeying them will change as she realizes they love her anyways). When Cherrykit warms up to an individual, she will show more playful, happy sides to her introverted nature and will remain loyal to her friends. Cherrykit doesn't take betrayal very well, and one cannot gain back Cherrykit's trust after losing it. She tends to keep to herself and sticks around Tallwhisker, Goldenstar, and maybe Daypaw (if woly is alright with it) on occasion finding comfort in the silence of the medicine den and the soothing scent of herb. She doesn't wander out onto the territory like most kits her age, not feeling very inclined to cause mischief and give any reasons for Tallwhisker and Goldenstar to hate her. Should Cherrykit fall in love with a cat, she won't really interact with them and will just sit on the sidelines and watch as they fall in love with another cat.

Appearance
Cherrykit is your average american shorthair with white and ginger fur and blue eyes.

Posts per day
Apprx. 29

Rp example
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365692&postcount=5

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Thanks Rubinaito we will look over your
Form and let you know when the choosing date is!

graves
November 19th, 2017, 09:30 PM
I love this plot!

Name
Cherry -> Cherrykit -> Cherrypaw -> Cherryblossom

Cherry- She was the beloved daughter of a rogue queen who named her after her favorite treat, a cherry.
Blossom-> Cherry requested for the name; her mother was named Blossom.

Role
The Kitten

Sexuality
Undecided

Biography
[A general overlook of Cherry's past.]
Cherrykit had a rough kittenhood. After her mother had been killed by a fox, her father who had loved Blossom very much left her bruised and beaten alone in the forest, having never loved the runt despite Blossom's adoration of the child. She tries to remember things fondly, but it's hard to do when the image of family was marred by being abandoned by the only adult left her life. Upon being found by Tallwhisker and Goldenstar, she was shy and wary to trust the duo; however, she soon warmed up to the duo.

[Cherrykit's Personality]
Cherry is shy and timid, albiet determined to make sure that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar won't abandon her like her unnamed father. She will do anything that Tallwhisker and Goldenstar says, not wanting for them to hate her or dislike her for any reason (of course, her reasons for obeying them will change as she realizes they love her anyways). When Cherrykit warms up to an individual, she will show more playful, happy sides to her introverted nature and will remain loyal to her friends. Cherrykit doesn't take betrayal very well, and one cannot gain back Cherrykit's trust after losing it. She tends to keep to herself and sticks around Tallwhisker, Goldenstar, and maybe Daypaw (if woly is alright with it) on occasion finding comfort in the silence of the medicine den and the soothing scent of herb. She doesn't wander out onto the territory like most kits her age, not feeling very inclined to cause mischief and give any reasons for Tallwhisker and Goldenstar to hate her. Should Cherrykit fall in love with a cat, she won't really interact with them and will just sit on the sidelines and watch as they fall in love with another cat.

Appearance
Cherrykit is your average american shorthair with white and ginger fur and blue eyes.

Posts per day
Apprx. 29

Rp example
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365692&postcount=5
despite if youre chosen or not, its aight with me

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:33 PM
despite if youre chosen or not, its aight with me
<3 Thank you~

Queenie
November 19th, 2017, 09:37 PM
You KNOW everyone wants to be this kitten

Name- Scarletkit - Scarletpaw - Scarletflame
Age- 2 Moons
Role- Kitten
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Persona- Scarletkit is really unsure of her place. She's feisty with other kits, because she feels she has something to prove to the clan. A lot of the time she tries to talk to warriors or older apprentices to appear like she's strong but often gets star-struck and tongue tied when doing so. She's an awkward cat, and this makes her angry. She tries very hard to be a good warrior but because of her short stature it takes her a while to get certain things down. In turn Scarletkit becomes hot-headed and easily irritated. Although she tries not to show this around people she admires. (A little bit of a WIP)
Appearance- https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/scarletkit.html (I know theres a link form but I didn't have some of the stuff you wanted to know on my site)
Posts per day- 0.54 (I'm on every day I just don't post because I'm trying to jump into Rping again)
Rp example- Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Questions/comments- Reindeers are better than people. Sven don't you think I'm riiiiiight...

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:46 PM
You KNOW everyone wants to be this kitten

Name- Scarletkit - Scarletpaw - Scarletflame
Age- 2 Moons
Role- Kitten
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Bisexual
Persona- Scarletkit is really unsure of her place. She's feisty with other kits, because she feels she has something to prove to the clan. A lot of the time she tries to talk to warriors or older apprentices to appear like she's strong but often gets star-struck and tongue tied when doing so. She's an awkward cat, and this makes her angry. She tries very hard to be a good warrior but because of her short stature it takes her a while to get certain things down. In turn Scarletkit becomes hot-headed and easily irritated. Although she tries not to show this around people she admires. (A little bit of a WIP)
Appearance- https://queeniescharries.weebly.com/scarletkit.html (I know theres a link form but I didn't have some of the stuff you wanted to know on my site)
Posts per day- 0.54 (I'm on every day I just don't post because I'm trying to jump into Rping again)
Rp example- Bumblepaw shifted his paws uncomfortably, he didn't really want to be there at all. But his mentor had said he had to get out and about and get to know his clanmates. So...here he was. The wind felt cold as leaf-bare approached the moor and Bumblepaw welcomed it. Maybe it would drive the other cats away from the 'special' hunting trip. He looked the odd assortment of cats over. Yes, QUITE the odd gathering of apprentices. They were all, in some way, outcasts, which almost calmed the raised light gray hair on Bumblepaw's haunches. He cleared his throat unsure of how to answer Onesongs question. Bumblepaw quickly backed down. Usually it was his brother or sister choosing where to hunt. Never the small gray-brown tabby himself.
Questions/comments- Reindeers are better than people. Sven don't you think I'm riiiiiight...

It's popular indeed.
Reindeers are actually quite better. humans are weird.

wolfie
November 19th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Name- Frostkit|Whisperpaw| Whisperfall
Whisper: When he got older it was noticeable that he whispered to herself often
Fall: he was born in Leaf-Fall
Age- 45 moons
Role- Mentor
Gender- Tom (He/Him)
Sexuality- Asexual
Persona -Whisper is a strange cat indeed, sure some may describe him as insane but he isn't. He whispers his reply before speaks it louder, and says what he thinking in his mind out loud in whispers. He often tries to fit in, `copying` other cats personality or trying to. Which leads him to be dishonest and unpredictable, he could be a huge grump one day and the other be the kindest cat in the whole clan. Whisper doesn't mean to but one part that will always stick with him is that he reflects his pain on others. Sure, other times he could be nice but he'll never be someone else. Whisper doesn't care what others think and he certainly hates the idea of happiness and true love. Whisper doesn't believe in Star Clan, he tries to force others too. He is brave at least; hating cowards who prefer not to stand up. He is self-centered and often thinks only himself, if he is himself.. Whisper would be loud, dramatic, and rude. At times when he finds something precious and pure, he targets it. Ready to show whoever the victim the real world.
Appearance- Beep Bop Boop!
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WG9_bpt3lS8/UpkHBJ--5uI/AAAAAAAAQxk/cVPpUocOV7E/s1600/Norwegian_Forest_Cat_4982197910_1004x750.jpg)Posts per day- 4.96 (I'm on everyday, however don't exactly have much roleplays.)
Rp example- Boop, however it usually appens on how much the roleplayer(s) give me.
(http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413302&postcount=311)Questions/comments- Sadly, Kitten you would be Whisper's victim.

wren
November 20th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Name- Frostkit|Whisperpaw| Whisperfall
Whisper: When he got older it was noticeable that he whispered to herself often
Fall: he was born in Leaf-Fall
Age- 45 moons
Role- Mentor
Gender- Tom (He/Him)
Sexuality- Asexual
Persona -Whisper is a strange cat indeed, sure some may describe him as insane but he isn't. He whispers his reply before speaks it louder, and says what he thinking in his mind out loud in whispers. He often tries to fit in, `copying` other cats personality or trying to. Which leads him to be dishonest and unpredictable, he could be a huge grump one day and the other be the kindest cat in the whole clan. Whisper doesn't mean to but one part that will always stick with him is that he reflects his pain on others. Sure, other times he could be nice but he'll never be someone else. Whisper doesn't care what others think and he certainly hates the idea of happiness and true love. Whisper doesn't believe in Star Clan, he tries to force others too. He is brave at least; hating cowards who prefer not to stand up. He is self-centered and often thinks only himself, if he is himself.. Whisper would be loud, dramatic, and rude. At times when he finds something precious and pure, he targets it. Ready to show whoever the victim the real world.
Appearance- Beep Bop Boop!
(http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WG9_bpt3lS8/UpkHBJ--5uI/AAAAAAAAQxk/cVPpUocOV7E/s1600/Norwegian_Forest_Cat_4982197910_1004x750.jpg)Posts per day- 4.96 (I'm on everyday, however don't exactly have much roleplays.)
Rp example- Boop, however it usually appens on how much the roleplayer(s) give me.
(http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=413302&postcount=311)Questions/comments- Sadly, Kitten you would be Whisper's victim.

Thanks so much for applying! We will look it over and make
She we let you know when the chording date is decided !!

wren
November 20th, 2017, 04:53 PM
A teeny tiny bump ~

mvoxhu
November 20th, 2017, 05:29 PM
// screams at mentor role
// will also fill form out tomorrow because #timezones!!

wren
November 20th, 2017, 11:16 PM
// screams at mentor role
// will also fill form out tomorrow because #timezones!!

I suffered during the making of the mentor role
I suppose you always need the evil cats, right?

:blue:
November 21st, 2017, 01:08 AM
I suffered during the making of the mentor role
I suppose you always need the evil cats, right?

Ofcourseyoualwaysneedevilcats

They make things interesting-

wren
November 21st, 2017, 01:21 AM
Ofcourseyoualwaysneedevilcats

They make things interesting-
Until tallwhisker beats the
Living daylights out of them

wren
November 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM
Bump

mvoxhu
November 21st, 2017, 04:53 PM
i'm going to go with something different here for the mentor,, let's hope it works (:
STILL A WIP

Name-
Pondkit -- Pondpaw -- Pondstorm

Age-
40 Moons

Role-
The Mentor

Gender-
Cis. Female

Sexuality-
Bisexual , aromantic

Persona-
To anyone sparing a quick glance at her, Pondstorm just seems like your average she-cat. She's gentle with the younger cats, and knows how to treat the older ones as well. She's a very sociable cat, who always has time to gossip and bicker with other females, especially the queens, as she used to be one herself. The she-cat has had her fair share of feeding kittens, and cleaning up their mess. But, she’s also had her fair share of blame, and guilt.

Once you get to know her. Pondstorm is more of a withdrawn female. She tends to put up a wall when she is participating within the clan, and she pretty much just acts like any other she-cat. Pondstorm suffers with frequent feelings of loneliness, and to that she looks to the loners and outsiders. She used to be happy, with her mate by her side, and their kits frolicking about. They were a good family, and they all shared love with each other. When Pondstorm and her mate went out hunting on one late night, the two had suddenly been jumped on by a group of outsiders. The duo tried to fight them off, but Pondstorm’s mate sacrificed himself for her; and his body soon lay on the ground, a pool of crimson encircling it.

Of course, the female was left to grieve and mourn for days on end. But after a while, she came to the realisation that it was the loners and rogues who did this. So, her defensive wall was put up and her extreme trust issues began. Now, she doesn’t put her trust into any cat. Not even Starclan. She has her respect and her loyalty to her clan, but she also has her stubborn mind, and a past that she can’t let go of. Pondstorm is very outspoken, and she is never afraid to speak her mind. If she were to come into contact with a cat of rogue or outsider heritage, she would sneer at them, or perhaps even hiss at their oblivious self.

Appearance-
. one (http://78.media.tumblr.com/2cf71412222b738f9db660a7e636b06f/tumblr_inline_noaotk8rgD1tqfdb3_500.jpg) . two (http://78.media.tumblr.com/176cbd1798b937a490b79774572f1150/tumblr_inline_noaotuGBIs1tqfdb3_500.jpg) . three (http://78.media.tumblr.com/fab7b41e89ed1b22968c6966e3d35dc9/tumblr_inline_noaouzPkz11tqfdb3_500.jpg) .
Overall her frame is on the slender side, although it is more muscular and stocky than the graceful frame of her mother. Once she properly fills out her limbs will lose their awkward lengthy appearance. She will be of average size with a lean but sturdy frame. She is better built for feats requiring sheer force and power rather than endurance or finesse. However, with a scrappy, quick paced fighting style, she's a ball of fury and force to be reckoned with. With a gracefully angled jawline and prominent cheekbones, her appearance is obviously that of a she-cat. Her pelt is easy to recognize with it's blatant, dark markings against a pale grey base. She has white 'socks' that travel unusually far up on her legs. The high contrast of her pelt and markings tends to grab attention. It's rough and scruffy to the touch, and sticks up in tufts along her spine and the base of her tail. It grows long in clumps around her face, shoulders, knees, and ankles. In comparison, the fur along her legs is shorter and softer to the touch. Most noticeably, the fur on her tail is very long and thick. It's silkier than the fur on her body, but due to her habit of dragging it on the ground, the fur is often tangled with things like twigs or leaves. Her hues are a shockingly vibrant blue colour, or a pale-grey, and they are outlined in a crimson-red colour; making her seem sharp and rather rebellious.

Posts per day-
Uhh, 3.88?

Rp example-
Vulturepaw shuffled uncomfortably against the sandy ground, attempting to re-position herself without making a large fuss over it. As she managed to gain comfort in a preferred arrangement, the tricoloured female allowed for her eyes to travel over the diminutive feline to the side of her. A gentle smile wove its way onto her face, causing the edges of her lips to turn upwards and creases to form by the sides of her eyes. The molly didn't want to come off as stuck-up, but she also didn't want to come off as overly-positive or energetic; because she was neither of those things. Vulturepaw just wanted for the tom to feel like she was appreciating his space and needs, even if she barely even knew him.
"hey.." the long-haired female spoke, churning the dirt up from underneath her as a way of just keeping her paws occupied. Tufted auds twitching at randomised moments, with tail brushing against the over-worked dirt as if it were a brush. "I'm actually rather good to be honest with you, Arrowpaw." Vulturepaw tried to make the tom-cat feel involved, including the use of his name when she spoke to him. It was more an act of being well-mannered and respectable of the other. "And you -- how are you holding up?"

one of my latest responses, although depending on my partner, i can go up to six / seven paragraphs of detail.

Questions/comments-
blip

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 12:07 AM
bump ~

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 01:11 AM
hey guys!
We are now looking for the three rouges! Than
We can kick start our plot and get it rolling finally!

mvoxhu
November 22nd, 2017, 02:38 PM
i'm going to go with something different here for the mentor,, let's hope it works (:
STILL A WIP

Name-
Pondkit -- Pondpaw -- Pondstorm

Age-
40 Moons

Role-
The Mentor

Gender-
Cis. Female

Sexuality-
Bisexual , aromantic

Persona-
To anyone sparing a quick glance at her, Pondstorm just seems like your average she-cat. She's gentle with the younger cats, and knows how to treat the older ones as well. She's a very sociable cat, who always has time to gossip and bicker with other females, especially the queens, as she used to be one herself. The she-cat has had her fair share of feeding kittens, and cleaning up their mess. But, she’s also had her fair share of blame, and guilt.

Once you get to know her. Pondstorm is more of a withdrawn female. She tends to put up a wall when she is participating within the clan, and she pretty much just acts like any other she-cat. Pondstorm suffers with frequent feelings of loneliness, and to that she looks to the loners and outsiders. She used to be happy, with her mate by her side, and their kits frolicking about. They were a good family, and they all shared love with each other. When Pondstorm and her mate went out hunting on one late night, the two had suddenly been jumped on by a group of outsiders. The duo tried to fight them off, but Pondstorm’s mate sacrificed himself for her; and his body soon lay on the ground, a pool of crimson encircling it.

Of course, the female was left to grieve and mourn for days on end. But after a while, she came to the realisation that it was the loners and rogues who did this. So, her defensive wall was put up and her extreme trust issues began. Now, she doesn’t put her trust into any cat. Not even Starclan. She has her respect and her loyalty to her clan, but she also has her stubborn mind, and a past that she can’t let go of. Pondstorm is very outspoken, and she is never afraid to speak her mind. If she were to come into contact with a cat of rogue or outsider heritage, she would sneer at them, or perhaps even hiss at their oblivious self.

Appearance-
. one (http://78.media.tumblr.com/2cf71412222b738f9db660a7e636b06f/tumblr_inline_noaotk8rgD1tqfdb3_500.jpg) . two (http://78.media.tumblr.com/176cbd1798b937a490b79774572f1150/tumblr_inline_noaotuGBIs1tqfdb3_500.jpg) . three (http://78.media.tumblr.com/fab7b41e89ed1b22968c6966e3d35dc9/tumblr_inline_noaouzPkz11tqfdb3_500.jpg) .
Overall her frame is on the slender side, although it is more muscular and stocky than the graceful frame of her mother. Once she properly fills out her limbs will lose their awkward lengthy appearance. She will be of average size with a lean but sturdy frame. She is better built for feats requiring sheer force and power rather than endurance or finesse. However, with a scrappy, quick paced fighting style, she's a ball of fury and force to be reckoned with. With a gracefully angled jawline and prominent cheekbones, her appearance is obviously that of a she-cat. Her pelt is easy to recognize with it's blatant, dark markings against a pale grey base. She has white 'socks' that travel unusually far up on her legs. The high contrast of her pelt and markings tends to grab attention. It's rough and scruffy to the touch, and sticks up in tufts along her spine and the base of her tail. It grows long in clumps around her face, shoulders, knees, and ankles. In comparison, the fur along her legs is shorter and softer to the touch. Most noticeably, the fur on her tail is very long and thick. It's silkier than the fur on her body, but due to her habit of dragging it on the ground, the fur is often tangled with things like twigs or leaves. Her hues are a shockingly vibrant blue colour, or a pale-grey, and they are outlined in a crimson-red colour; making her seem sharp and rather rebellious.

Posts per day-
Uhh, 3.88?

Rp example-
Vulturepaw shuffled uncomfortably against the sandy ground, attempting to re-position herself without making a large fuss over it. As she managed to gain comfort in a preferred arrangement, the tricoloured female allowed for her eyes to travel over the diminutive feline to the side of her. A gentle smile wove its way onto her face, causing the edges of her lips to turn upwards and creases to form by the sides of her eyes. The molly didn't want to come off as stuck-up, but she also didn't want to come off as overly-positive or energetic; because she was neither of those things. Vulturepaw just wanted for the tom to feel like she was appreciating his space and needs, even if she barely even knew him.
"hey.." the long-haired female spoke, churning the dirt up from underneath her as a way of just keeping her paws occupied. Tufted auds twitching at randomised moments, with tail brushing against the over-worked dirt as if it were a brush. "I'm actually rather good to be honest with you, Arrowpaw." Vulturepaw tried to make the tom-cat feel involved, including the use of his name when she spoke to him. It was more an act of being well-mannered and respectable of the other. "And you -- how are you holding up?"

one of my latest responses, although depending on my partner, i can go up to six / seven paragraphs of detail.

Questions/comments-
blip
finished! and, bump~ <3

Mango
November 22nd, 2017, 02:52 PM
Name- Sunstrike
Age- 35 moons currently
Role- mentor
Gender- tom
Sexuality- heterosexual
Persona- He’s hard working and flirtacious, however he takes multiple mates and is a wee-bit abusive with them in private (so Golden wouldn’t know that) and would be probably abusive with the kitten.
Appearance- Golden brown fur and green eyes.
Posts per day- 11.00
Rp example- Sunstrike licked his golden fur in the Riverclan camp,” Greetings, Fallowsteam, I see your getting a tad bit chubby ehh?” He purred awaiting her answer She’s expecting my kits. he knew it may seem rude, but she was so obviously expecting it was hard not to find it as light hearted humor.
Questions/comments- Noop.

Name- |Okapi|Okapikit|Okapipaw|Okapistreak| (suffix may change)
Age- 1 moon
Role- kitten
Gender- she-kit
Sexuality- heterosexual
Persona- She’s blunt and curious as a kit, but when she gets older she’s more sharp-tounged and lady-like.
Appearance- Black fur and blue eyes (rare but happens)
Posts per day- 11.00
Rp example- above
Questions/comments- Nope

Mauve
November 22nd, 2017, 04:44 PM
Ooh, I feel as though Shadetail would fit this role perfectly! He's not necessarily evil, however because of the numerous cats that distrust him in ShadowClan because of his Dusk Syndicate heritage, he can be a bit cold and mean. I think too it would be interesting if he despised the kitten due to their own heritage when he himself is not pure ShadowClan. A classic case of irony, don't you think?

Name/link-
Shadetail (www.maescats.weebly.com/shadetail.html)
Posts per day-
Roleplay example-
(I have yet to post in an RP, but I can type one for Shadetail if you would like!)
Pushing his way through the thick brambles that lined the entrance to camp, Shadetail grunted around the mouthful of sparrow feathers held tightly between his jaws. He wasn't new to the prickling sensation he got each time he entered and exited the camp, but that didn't mean he liked it any more so. "Stupid brambles," he muttered, padding forward on slow, calculated steps to make his deposit onto the fresh-kill pile. To him it had been dwindling down since they had returned to camp, and despite misconceptions of where his loyalties lay, he was still a warrior of ShadowClan.
It wasn't often that the opinions of his Clanmates fell heavy upon him, but when they did his whole demeanor changed drastically. No, Shadetail was definitely not the more gleeful cat in the forest, but he wasn't downright cold either. He considered himself a hardworking member of ShadowClan, one who awoke early to be apart of every dawn patrol that he could. Even during the flood, which had left them stranded in RiverClan for quite some time, he had spent a majority of his waking hours tending to those who needed his help. As a stronger warrior, he took it upon himself to be a backbone within ShadowClan, a cat whom his fellow warriors could rely on
Blinking back to reality, Shadetail had now moved away from the center of camp and took up a post off to the side, out of the way of the main activity. He focused his eyes on the dirt below him, trailing through the soft substance aimlessly with one sheathed paw. His tail flicked back and forth at his side, sending up fluffs of dust every time it landed. Whiskers twitching, Shadetail tilted his head as he studied the line he had drawn. It was nothing special, and the tom heaved a sigh, swiping it away with a flick of his now dusty gray paw.
The warrior looked up then, and ahead of him saw two apprentices rolling around in the dirt while a trail of kits cheered loudly from the sidelines. Off to the side of the tussling young cats, a group of warriors were approaching the fresh-kill pile, nosing through and causing Shadetail's carefully placed sparrow to roll down to the bottom of the stack. "Hmph," he grunted, narrowing his yellow hues just a bit at the sight. He knew they couldn't possibly have known the sparrow was the one he had almost lost a claw for in catching, but a tiny thorn pierced his heart. It seemed as though no matter what he did, his Syndicate heritage would always follow him like a shadow. Shadetail knew it was a silly thought, especially from an action that miniscule, but it didn't stop him from glaring daggers at the warriors backs as they left with their selctions; a tiny mouse and a plump shrew.
I'll prove my loyalty soon enough, he thought, whipping his tail over his paws and wrapping it tightly around himself. They can't hold my heritage against me forever...
Role you want-
Mentor
Questions/comments-
I could see the two getting into a bit of a scuffle once the selected kitten discovers Shadetail's heritage, of him being of different heritage than ShadowClan! It would make for an interesting RP!

Queenie
November 22nd, 2017, 05:07 PM
hey guys!
We are now looking for the three rouges! Than
We can kick start our plot and get it rolling finally!
Does this mean you have selected the other roles already?

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 05:15 PM
Does this mean you have selected the other roles already?
Nope <3
Just a little bump. I suppose once the other roles
Are filled I could start fleshing out who I'm looking to
Accept. You can still apply for whatever role!

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 09:37 PM
Bump <3

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 12:27 AM
bump <3
Really looking for the three rouges!

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Another bump

wren
November 24th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Bump...

Queenie
November 24th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Bump...
Oh I wish I could help! But I’m trying to refrain from making any more loners and none of my current ones would kill/hurt anybody

wren
November 24th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Oh I wish I could help! But I’m trying to refrain from making any more loners and none of my current ones would kill/hurt anybody
I appreciate that. It's going to be hard
To find anyone. But the search will continue!!

Empress Of Evil
November 25th, 2017, 04:57 AM
Name- Bunny -Bunnykit - Bunnypaw - Bunnyskip

[Skip - Her energetic personality]

Age- 2 moons when found

Role- Kitten

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Heterosexual

Persona- Cheerful | Loving | Disciplined | Stubborn | Fiery
Bunnykit is one of those little angels that everyone loves to be around. She is cheerful and optimistic and she’s enthusiastic about practically everything. Bunnykit was born the runt of the litter and she has always been a little weaker than the average kit, but she always has a smile on her face, no matter what. She is really friendly to everyone, even those out of her clan. She is kind and selfless and always there if you need to rant or cry over something. She encourages her clanmates and lives life to the fullest. She’s adventurous and daring and not afraid to stand up against somebody. She holds her head up high no matter what and somehow manages to see the good side of everything and everyone. She is very hard to anger, and even when she is sad or angry, she doesn’t frown. Her lips are just in a straight line.
Bunnykit is also really loving. She is already very kind to everyone around her, but those who are close to her hold a special place in her heart and she would do absolutely anything for them. She is always reminding her loved ones that she loves them and she loves offering kind words to everyone. Bunnykit herself is also very lovable. She just makes it really easy to like her.
Bunnykit is a generally disciplined cat. She will listen to her parents, her mentor, her leader and any other cat that she see’s deserves her respect. Bunnykit is very kind but she doesn’t give her respect and trust too easily. You have to earn that. Most of the time, she does as she is told but there are some times where she won’t do as she is told. If she doesn’t like the instructions she’s being given, she’ll refuse, unless you’re one of those close relations.
Bunnykit is kind, selfless and helpful. But truly, the she-cat is quite stubborn. If she passionately believes in something, she won’t give up easily on her hopes. Especially if she’s been angered over being ridiculed. Then she isolates herself for a bit and rants to herself. She’s stubborn and honestly, she finds it hard to admit that she’s wrong.
To top it off, Bunnykit is pretty fiery. She never shows it of course, but on the inside she can think some pretty sharp thoughts. She is hard to anger and she doesn’t even reveal her anger when she is feeling mad, but she does have fiery thoughts that aren’t particularly nice. She never says anything because she doesn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings and she forces herself to see the good in them instead. She uses her positive nature to cover up the attitude that wants to be let out. Practically no one knows that she has a fiery part to her personality, because all of it is hidden inside of her.

Appearance- 1 (https://i0.wp.com/catnamescity.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Names-for-Siamese-Cats.jpg?resize=300%2C211)| 2 (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/cd/da/43/cdda437dbba332280366873be9c6a37a--funny-animals-adorable-animals.jpg) | 3 (https://adellezapataurdaneta.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/the-siamese-cat-an-oriental-talkative-treasure-518e7c8e88163.jpg?w=1024&h=687&crop=1) | 4 (http://simplycatbreeds.org/images/Siamese_Cat.JPG)

Posts per day- 3.09

Rp example- The Abyssinian took absolutely no notice of anything happening around her. She focused on the piece of prey in front of her and kept eating. Her new personality had the tendency to make her do this. She was no longer nosy and she didn’t care about anything happening around her. It was just her and her thoughts with every other noise playing quietly in the background. With all the time she had by herself, Caracalpaw had come to the conclusion that her depressed mood didn’t have much to do with her anger at ThunderClan and grief for her former mentor. Sure, it had begun with those two things, but moons had passed and the she-cat had learned to not dwell on them. It would be stupid for someone to continue thinking about something that had happened so many moons again. Nowadays, Caracalpaw was just mopey because the personality had just stuck to her and it wasn’t letting go. The apprentice wasn’t even sure if she wanted it to go away. Or at least, she didn’t care whether it let go or not. She hardly cared about anything these days. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. The she-cat wasn’t sure why nothing mattered. She wasn’t sure why this depressing mood stuck to her. She had no control over her life anymore and it was just a confusing mess. Perhaps she couldn’t fix her life because she didn’t care anymore. And maybe she didn’t care because there was no point in caring. She knew that her life was stuffed up so why should we bother wasting energy and effort trying to fix something that was hopeless. That sounded accurate enough.

At the sound of an unfamiliar voice, the she-cat stopped eating. She didn’t look up immediately, but instead, she shut her eyes tight and flattened her ears against her head. It was as if though she thought that blocking out their voice would make them disappear entirely. But that wasn’t how things worked. A quiet growl rumbled from the back of her throat and after a few moments had passed, she opened her eyes and looked up. She suspiciously scanned the tortoiseshell, her eyes calculating and narrowed. For a moment, she didn’t respond and took her time to process the words. She had also lost her ability to socialise well. [B]“I didn’t ask for your name,” Caracalpaw said bluntly. She didn’t know what else she should say. She hadn’t asked for her name and she didn’t really want to know the cat’s name either. This was just another name that she was going to forget about. Another name that she didn’t want to remember. This was the part where the apprentice should be offering her own name, but she had not been asked for her name. That meant that she did not need to give the she-cat her name. With no intention to reveal her name and a generally wordless mouth, an awkward silence settled over the two.

Questions/comments- Nada c:

Celestial .:Blue Wishes:.

wren
November 26th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Hey guys! First of all I wanna say thank you.
Thank you from both .:Blue Wishes:. and myself for applying
Cause you all have made this so very hard for both of us !!
So without further ado we think these are the people we are accepting <3

Pondstorm
mompaws

As our mentor !!

Bunnykit
Empress Of Evil

As our kitten !!

Again thank you guys so much! We are also going to still need
Some rouges near the end of the plot so please, if you still wanna participate
Apply for those! Thanks guys <3

Empress Of Evil
November 27th, 2017, 01:33 AM

Pondstorm
mompaws

As our mentor !!

Bunnykit
Empress Of Evil

As our kitten !!

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to get the plot rolling so just let me know when you're ready to start! c:

mvoxhu
November 27th, 2017, 01:32 PM

Pondstorm
mompaws

As our mentor !!

Bunnykit
Empress Of Evil

As our kitten !!

Ahh, thank you guys! Good job to everyone who applied for the mentor & kit!!
Well done, Empress Of Evil ! <3 Can’t wait to roleplay witty you all.