PDA

View Full Version : Blind to the Abuse {Private}

|+sari+|
November 19th, 2017, 08:11 PM
STORY
In River High, a huge high school housing over five thousand students, is a senior teen boy who is known by everybody, crushed on by all the girls, and is involved in all the school clubs. He may seem like he lives the perfect life, but at home, he is living with a constantly drunk father and a mother with leukemia. Always trying to endure his father's beatings, or avoid them, he doesn't seem to have time for girls or relationships...

Then one day in the middle of the school year, a new girl arrives at the school. She is poorly dressed, but that is not what everybody notices right away. Instead, they notice her having to use her hands to get around. They see she is blind, but that doesn't stop the taunts, name calling, or teasing the young outcast faces, all due to an accident years ago that caused her permanent blindness.

When she meets the popular boy on her first day, it is in science class. He gets chosen as her lab partner. But instead of scorning her or laughing at her, he kindly helps her through the assignment. They start hanging out at lunch, then gym, then for assignments after school. She falls in love with him and his kindness.

When she learns of his father's abuse, she decides to help him find a way out.

And will the bullies at school eventually accept the girl's disability and see her for who she is? Will they stop scorning her for hanging out with the most popular boy in school?

My Form
Name: Seraphina
Looks: http://static.tumblr.com/2a14619c4f81621c31c235625e301e6f/nwny0aj/cvzmiaftd/tumblr_static_-women-blue-eyes-long-hair-pantyhose-flyable-heart-anime-girls-black-hair-shizuka-itou-noiji-shirasagi-mayuri-fresh-new-hd-wallpaper--.jpg
Persona: tbrped

Sasukewolf (madness) time for your form ;3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://pin.it/uwjk4p6xyervus
Tbrp :3

|+sari+|
November 19th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://pin.it/uwjk4p6xyervus
Tbrp :3

Kay I'll begin. Make sure to Quote me))

Seraphina carefully got out of her mother's red Mustang. "Have a good day honey!" her mother calls out the window. Seraphina takes a deep breathe to steel herself up for today; she could almost hear the taunts going on in the minds of the students around her. She slowly starts walking, somehow finding the front door. As she pushes through, cool air conditioning blasts in her face, a relief from the heat and humidity outside. She senses a person passing her, so she asks her "Um, can you tell me where the office is?" Seraphina asks.

The other girl sighs. "Just go to the left. It'll be there..." she says before hurrying off. Seraphina goes towards the left, feeling along the walls. She finds the office door, running her fingers along the braille sign on the door. She opens the door and lets herself in. She goes towards where she guessed was the counter. "Um, excuse me.... I'm new here. I'm Seraphina Rosa, and I'm here for my schedule... in braille..."

The attendant looked through papers on her desk. "Oh yes, here we are. Here honey." She hands Seraphina her schedule with raised braille lettering.

Seraphina smiles. "Thank you very much"

As she left and felt her way through the halls, she heard snickers and laughs. "Oh, look, a rat" one voice snickered.

Another voice said "Or a bat. Hey you! Show us some wings!"

Seraphina ignored them and continued moving.

Timeskip :3))

"And the final lab partners will be... Sasuke and Seraphina..." The professor rattled off the names. "Get with your partners, class. Then we will explain the assignment."

As people around her moved around, Seraphina stayed standing at her desk, waiting for a sign to know when her partner would be beside her. When she sensed him near her, she braced herself for the taunts and scornful teasing.

This is where you say hello :3))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Kay I'll begin. Make sure to Quote me))

Seraphina carefully got out of her mother's red Mustang. "Have a good day honey!" her mother calls out the window. Seraphina takes a deep breathe to steel herself up for today; she could almost hear the taunts going on in the minds of the students around her. She slowly starts walking, somehow finding the front door. As she pushes through, cool air conditioning blasts in her face, a relief from the heat and humidity outside. She senses a person passing her, so she asks her "Um, can you tell me where the office is?" Seraphina asks.

The other girl sighs. "Just go to the left. It'll be there..." she says before hurrying off. Seraphina goes towards the left, feeling along the walls. She finds the office door, running her fingers along the braille sign on the door. She opens the door and lets herself in. She goes towards where she guessed was the counter. "Um, excuse me.... I'm new here. I'm Seraphina Rosa, and I'm here for my schedule... in braille..."

The attendant looked through papers on her desk. "Oh yes, here we are. Here honey." She hands Seraphina her schedule with raised braille lettering.

Seraphina smiles. "Thank you very much"

As she left and felt her way through the halls, she heard snickers and laughs. "Oh, look, a rat" one voice snickered.

Another voice said "Or a bat. Hey you! Show us some wings!"

Seraphina ignored them and continued moving.

Timeskip :3))

"And the final lab partners will be... Sasuke and Seraphina..." The professor rattled off the names. "Get with your partners, class. Then we will explain the assignment."

As people around her moved around, Seraphina stayed standing at her desk, waiting for a sign to know when her partner would be beside her. When she sensed him near her, she braced herself for the taunts and scornful teasing.

This is where you say hello :3))
A dark husky voice speaks up softly not to scare her of course. He touches her hand “ well than ready to get started newbie?” He asks happily and kindly. “ okay than ... seems like we’re making a thing... would you like for me to explain what we’re doing?” He asks kindly

|+sari+|
November 19th, 2017, 09:08 PM
A dark husky voice speaks up softly not to scare her of course. He touches her hand “ well than ready to get started newbie?” He asks happily and kindly. “ okay than ... seems like we’re making a thing... would you like for me to explain what we’re doing?” He asks kindly

Seraphina jumps slightly, startled, when Sasuke touches her hand. She shakes her head and pulls her hand away, tucking it under her other arm. "No... I got my mom to read to me from a textbook on this... cause it wasn't braille.... anyway, we're making rock candy... but you can guide me through it..." she gives him a half smile, her unseeing gaze resting on his nose rather than his own eyes. Yet hers sparkled with a mischievous glint. "when we are done, we can eat it... all of it. I wouldn't mind getting a sugar high..." the humor in her hadn't come out in a long time, but this boy's kind voice put her at ease.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Seraphina jumps slightly, startled, when Sasuke touches her hand. She shakes her head and pulls her hand away, tucking it under her other arm. "No... I got my mom to read to me from a textbook on this... cause it wasn't braille.... anyway, we're making rock candy... but you can guide me through it..." she gives him a half smile, her unseeing gaze resting on his nose rather than his own eyes. Yet hers sparkled with a mischievous glint. "when we are done, we can eat it... all of it. I wouldn't mind getting a sugar high..." the humor in her hadn't come out in a long time, but this boy's kind voice put her at ease.
He laughs happily “ than I’ll try my best making it as big as possible!” He says happily. He begins to move some stuff to make sure it’s safe for her than smiles kindly “ okay first thing first to wet the stickys would you like to do it?”

|+sari+|
November 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
He laughs happily “ than I’ll try my best making it as big as possible!” He says happily. He begins to move some stuff to make sure it’s safe for her than smiles kindly “ okay first thing first to wet the stickys would you like to do it?”

Seraphina smiles. "I would rather you do it... I can add the sugar and put the water in the cup when it's time..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Seraphina smiles. "I would rather you do it... I can add the sugar and put the water in the cup when it's time..."
He smiles kindly “ sure! Now than...” he begins to do just that making sure it was wet as it could be.

|+sari+|
November 20th, 2017, 04:32 PM
He smiles kindly “ sure! Now than...” he begins to do just that making sure it was wet as it could be.

Seraphina smiles and patiently waits for her part, wishing not for the first time she could see what was going on. But the thought of the sugary candy hitting her tongue made her eager enough to keep her from worrying too much at the moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Seraphina smiles and patiently waits for her part, wishing not for the first time she could see what was going on. But the thought of the sugary candy hitting her tongue made her eager enough to keep her from worrying too much at the moment.
after a while he begins to touch her hand “ okay I’m going to hand you the sugar. Are you ready?” He asks kindly as he held her hand to let her know that he was there.

|+sari+|
November 21st, 2017, 08:21 PM
after a while he begins to touch her hand “ okay I’m going to hand you the sugar. Are you ready?” He asks kindly as he held her hand to let her know that he was there.

Seraphina takes the sugar from his hands before feeling around the table for the water. Finding it, she carefully poured some into the cup, then added the sugar. She smiled. "I guess it wasn't that hard for me, huh?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
Seraphina takes the sugar from his hands before feeling around the table for the water. Finding it, she carefully poured some into the cup, then added the sugar. She smiled. "I guess it wasn't that hard for me, huh?"
He laughs softly “ oh look at you~ so smart “ he says playfully as he begins to do the rest eventually he looks at her “ well now we wait forgive if I hadn’t said my name. I’m Sasuke wolfheart it’s a pleasure to meet you “

|+sari+|
November 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
He laughs softly “ oh look at you~ so smart “ he says playfully as he begins to do the rest eventually he looks at her “ well now we wait forgive if I hadn’t said my name. I’m Sasuke wolfheart it’s a pleasure to meet you “

Seraphina smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you Sasuke. I am Seraphina, but you can call me Sara." Her sightless eyes twinkled mischievously as she remembered something. "The Professor said we could eat it when we were done... can we eat the rock candy now?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:32 PM
Seraphina smiled shyly. "Nice to meet you Sasuke. I am Seraphina, but you can call me Sara." Her sightless eyes twinkled mischievously as she remembered something. "The Professor said we could eat it when we were done... can we eat the rock candy now?"
He laughs softly “ sweet tooth huh? Cute okay want me to hand it to you or feed it to you?” He asks playfully

|+sari+|
December 5th, 2017, 01:55 PM
He laughs softly “ sweet tooth huh? Cute okay want me to hand it to you or feed it to you?” He asks playfully

Seraphina frowns slightly at his words, then laughs when she hears the playful lilt in his voice. "You can hand it to me. I am not completely handicapped." As she feels his hand open up her fingers and put the candy in her palm, she takes a tentative bite of the candy. Sweetness hits her tongue, and she smiles. "It's really good..."

Just then the bell rang for the end of the day. Kids started packing and clearing the tables. Seraphina's face fell. "Oh, I guess it's time to go home..." then her face brightened when she realized she would see Sasuke the next day. She put the rock candy in her mouth and quickly ate it. Then she leaned over and hugged Sasuke. "Thank you, Sas" she murmured before stepping back and turning around, feeling her way through the room and down the hall towards the door leading to the bus stop. What she didn't realize was that she had left Sasuke blushing. She could feel scornful or rude stares, but she didn't know why. She got on the bus and went home.

(Timeskip)

The next morning, Seraphina walked into the school, but this time she had a Siberian Husky by her side. He was a beautiful dog, with amber eyes.

"Forward, Ranger" she told the dog when they stepped in the door. She continued giving guidance commands to Ranger, until she was close to her locker. She kept going, until she collided with a hard chest. It was Sasuke. "Eep!" she squeaked as she crashed into him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 02:01 PM
He blushes a bit at the sudden huh and smiles “ you’re welcome..”

Timeskip

Sasuke had a bandage over his neck as he was walking to class his mind was somehow .. off and a hard crash into his chest woke him. He jumps a bit than he sees Seraphina he smiles “ no it’s okay! It’s my fault I was daydreaming again “ he says forcing a bit of a laugh than he sees ranger “ oh! Such a beautiful husky! What’s his name ?” He says happily as he helps her up a bit

|+sari+|
December 5th, 2017, 03:45 PM
He blushes a bit at the sudden huh and smiles “ you’re welcome..”

Timeskip

Sasuke had a bandage over his neck as he was walking to class his mind was somehow .. off and a hard crash into his chest woke him. He jumps a bit than he sees Seraphina he smiles “ no it’s okay! It’s my fault I was daydreaming again “ he says forcing a bit of a laugh than he sees ranger “ oh! Such a beautiful husky! What’s his name ?” He says happily as he helps her up a bit

Seraphina giggles. "Daydreaming, huh?" as she feels him lift her to her feet, she brushes off her jeans. Then she feels Ranger pressing against her legs to steady her. "I'm okay, boy" she says to the Husky. She fingers the dog's fur as Sasuke asks Ranger's name. "Oh, this is Ranger, my guide dog. My parents helped me pick him out yesterday. I had tried to be independent, but mom insisted I get a trained Seeing Eye dog... even though I only had him since yesterday, he's already very attached to me. And helpful. I wish I was able to see him, though... mom said he's a very pretty dog..." her voice trailed off wistfully as she continues to run her hands through her dog's fur.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Seraphina giggles. "Daydreaming, huh?" as she feels him lift her to her feet, she brushes off her jeans. Then she feels Ranger pressing against her legs to steady her. "I'm okay, boy" she says to the Husky. She fingers the dog's fur as Sasuke asks Ranger's name. "Oh, this is Ranger, my guide dog. My parents helped me pick him out yesterday. I had tried to be independent, but mom insisted I get a trained Seeing Eye dog... even though I only had him since yesterday, he's already very attached to me. And helpful. I wish I was able to see him, though... mom said he's a very pretty dog..." her voice trailed off wistfully as she continues to run her hands through her dog's fur.
He smiles softly “ ... I see well he’s a beautiful husky with eyes like fire but I believe it’s more amber than anything.” He says softly “ I also have a husky so they’re my favorite type of dog especially since she’s a wolf dog. She looks like a wolf than a dog... “ he trails off a bit than begins to hold her hand “ would you like for me to lead you to your class?”

|+sari+|
December 5th, 2017, 04:49 PM
He smiles softly “ ... I see well he’s a beautiful husky with eyes like fire but I believe it’s more amber than anything.” He says softly “ I also have a husky so they’re my favorite type of dog especially since she’s a wolf dog. She looks like a wolf than a dog... “ he trails off a bit than begins to hold her hand “ would you like for me to lead you to your class?”

Seraphina smiles. "Maybe I can meet yours sometime..." she says wistfully. She bit her lip as she felt Sasuke take her hand, then nodded. "Um, sure... This is my second day here, so I am having trouble getting around still... " she takes out her braille schedule and runs her fingers along it. "Homeroom is room GF214... you know where that is?" She took Ranger's leash in her other hand and waited to hear Sasuke's answer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Seraphina smiles. "Maybe I can meet yours sometime..." she says wistfully. She bit her lip as she felt Sasuke take her hand, then nodded. "Um, sure... This is my second day here, so I am having trouble getting around still... " she takes out her braille schedule and runs her fingers along it. "Homeroom is room GF214... you know where that is?" She took Ranger's leash in her other hand and waited to hear Sasuke's answer.
He nods “ yep. That’s the room many fall asleep in. That teacher is indeed boring after all” he says playfully as he begins to walk slowly “ come follow me”

|+sari+|
December 5th, 2017, 05:07 PM
He nods “ yep. That’s the room many fall asleep in. That teacher is indeed boring after all” he says playfully as he begins to walk slowly “ come follow me”

Seraphina laughs at his words. "Well, I doubt I can fall asleep. I drank two lattés this morning." when they reached their classroom, Seraphina allowed him to guide her to seats at the back. She could feel stares, but she was used to it. She ran her fingers along the desk until they brushed the back of the chair, and she was about to sit when she heard familiar, mocking voices.

"Hey, look, it's the bat! Hey, chick, spread your wings and fly, will you?!"

Hearing the cruel voices that she had heard in the hall the other morning made her turn around, trying to pinpoint where they came from. The teacher's voice was heard scolding the students and telling them to be quiet, but apparently nobody listened. She suddenly backed into Sasuke, and she started to shake as the laughter started.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 5th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Seraphina laughs at his words. "Well, I doubt I can fall asleep. I drank two lattés this morning." when they reached their classroom, Seraphina allowed him to guide her to seats at the back. She could feel stares, but she was used to it. She ran her fingers along the desk until they brushed the back of the chair, and she was about to sit when she heard familiar, mocking voices.

"Hey, look, it's the bat! Hey, chick, spread your wings and fly, will you?!"

Hearing the cruel voices that she had heard in the hall the other morning made her turn around, trying to pinpoint where they came from. The teacher's voice was heard scolding the students and telling them to be quiet, but apparently nobody listened. She suddenly backed into Sasuke, and she started to shake as the laughter started.
Sasuke begins to speak loudly “ Tom. I won’t say that with how bad your test scores are. Dumb as a dog seeking attention with barks but no bite. If I hear anyone else speak meanly about my friend here. I will not hesitate to step up and fight. We wolves don’t listen to the cries of sheep. Is this understood?” He says coldly which was rare for the boy as he held her close

|+sari+|
December 11th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Sasuke begins to speak loudly “ Tom. I won’t say that with how bad your test scores are. Dumb as a dog seeking attention with barks but no bite. If I hear anyone else speak meanly about my friend here. I will not hesitate to step up and fight. We wolves don’t listen to the cries of sheep. Is this understood?” He says coldly which was rare for the boy as he held her close
Seraphina allows him to hold her for a few moments before gently pulling away. She looks at the floor, smiling. ''Thank you, Sasuke...''

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 11th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Seraphina allows him to hold her for a few moments before gently pulling away. She looks at the floor, smiling. ''Thank you, Sasuke...''
He smiles “ don’t mention it. Wanna have lunch together?” He asks kindly as he glares at the others who dared whisper something in front of him