PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Girl world. This is how we feel.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 11:27 AM
Hello there! This a girl/boy rp, with a little deeper message than others...
You know what I'm sick of? I hate how boys think that we're unbreakable... that they can tease us, kick us, punch us, and that we're always ok. So what If I'm not bleeding on the the outside? My heart still aches, and thanks to boys, It might be years before I trust someone again, years before I open myself to the world once more... Because now I'm afraid... I'm afraid this could happen again, and I'm afraid I could die inside.
~ Sweet.
Here is the form to fill!
Girl form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Thoughts on how boys treat you:
From 1-10, how hurt are you:
Theme song:
Quote/s:

~Form for boys~
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Thoughts on girls/how they treat you:
From 1-10, how much do you hate/dislike girls?:
Theme Song:
Quote/s:

And here's my role!
Name: Helen Johnsten
Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, and a little bit of freckles on her cheek. Is normally
Personality: (With friends) Nice, kind, sweet, helpful, (With boys) Angry, sad, snappy.
Thoughts on how boys treat you: Badly... It'll be ages before I open up again.
From 1-10, how hurt are you: 8 out of 10
Theme song: Hope of morning - Icon for hire
Quote/s: "Sometimes I'm afraid of the thoughts inside, nowhere to hide inside my mind"

shark sailor
November 23rd, 2016, 11:39 AM
Name:Niomi Ray
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=828&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=anime+girl+with+auburn+hair&oq=anime+girl+with+auburn+hair&gs_l=img.3..0l2j0i30k1j0i8i30k1.3983.4473.0.5247.4 .4.0.0.0.0.121.328.3j1.4.0....0...1c.1.64.img..0.4 .325.RsdeAkgWDok#imgrc=F8AVPjOtf0hPGM%3A
Personality: Tbrp'd
Thoughts on how boys treat you: Takes it as a lesson
From 1-10, how hurt are you: 10/10
Theme song: God Is A Girl
Quote/s: Fear Doesn't Shut You Down. It Wakes You Up.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:42 AM
Name:Real name is Alex Light,but she she changed her name to Shade Light
Appearance:http://static.tumblr.com/e09eebf317c0efbf57fb9fb981b4e126/bk4h7vw/1XQmspgzs/tumblr_static_video-games-text-short-hair-bodysuits-gray-eyes-white-hair-redjuice-anime-girls-beatless-hd-wallpapers.jpg
Personally:Aggressive,secretive,protective,quick to start a fight (with boys),brave,smart,strong.But on the inside she is scared and alone
Other:Boys are the cause of her attitude because she was born with white hair and was often called a ghost,they boys would talk about her right in her face and treat her as if she was a ghost
Thoughts on how boys treat you: Shows them that they are WRONG,but later cries about it
From 1-10,how hurt are you:10
Theme song:All time low-kids in the dark
Quote:"I'm stronger than you think!"

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 11:44 AM
Name: Hunter
Appearance: *coming*
Personality: He just might be one of the sweetest, kindest, loving boys out there. He stays loyal to those he cares about, and he never dreams about hurting another. He has a gentle touch, and he loves girls.
Thoughts on girls/how they treat you: He absolutely adores girls. He thinks they are beautiful, every single one of them, and if some idiot tries to lay a finger on them in any negative way, he will step in. However, the girls don't like him that much, mainly because he's a boy. They punch him sometimes and kick him, say harsh words to him, but he still loves girls.
From 1-10, how much do you hate/dislike girls?: 1
Theme Song: *coming*
Quote/s: "Hey, Beautiful~"

ottersalad
November 23rd, 2016, 11:52 AM
Name: Alex
Appearance: They are tall and thin , rather muscular build and have very pale skin. Alex has pale milky blue eyes and very long brown hair that goes down to the waist that is slightly wavy.
Personality: Alex is rather shy and barely talks , only if they think its important. Pronouns : They/Them
Thoughts on how boys/girls treat you: By the way , my character is bisexual.
From 1-10, how hurt are you: 0
Theme song:
Quote/s:

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/TY26NB

Theme song: Try - Colbie Caillat (Male version)

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 11:55 AM
Name: Echo Johnson
Appearance: Black hair with amber eyes. He wears a blank white shirt with a blue jacket and jeans. He has combat boots, black glasses and a angel wings tattoo on his neck.
Personality: He is smart, friendly, kind, protective, and gentle around his guy friends. Around girls he is cautious, weary, snappy.
Thoughts on girls/how they treat you: He doesn't like being around girls too long. They use him for homework and they push him around.
From 1-10, how much do you hate/dislike girls?: 5
Theme Song: In the End (Black Veil Brides)
Quote/s: I'm afraid of what the future has planned for me.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 11:56 AM
All accepted! Love you're roles...
(Helen x Hunter??? Start rping when you feel like it)

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 11:58 AM
(Here is a picture of helen: http://previews.123rf.com/images/alexandralexey/alexandralexey1502/alexandralexey150200193/36877979-Beautiful-young-girl-Caucasian-appearance-with-dark-long-straight-hair-brown-eyes-and-beautiful-dark-Stock-Photo.jpg )

Helen sat down on a log, staring out into the forest... Birds cawed over her, and she looked up to see them... She started to walk, only to curl up and start to cry beside a redwood tree.

shark sailor
November 23rd, 2016, 11:59 AM
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/TY26NB

Theme song: Try - Colbie Caillat (Male version)
(I love that song!!!)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 12:00 PM
Shade walked around her school,hoping to get past the boys that always teased her 'They'll get a different response today'she thought grimly

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:01 PM
(Blizz, rp? Check the post i posted befor u for a head-start thing)

Poppyfrost
Yessssssss I was thinking that x3)

Hunter sat on the school bench, doing his homework and enjoying the feel of the breeze in his hair. He scribbled down the last remaining math problems, then shut his binder and stuffed it into his backpack. He looked around the school courtyard, wondering if any girls were out. All he could see were some boys playing basketball and some other boys playing football. He was the only one actually finishing his work.

Serendipity
(Not blizz, shadow lel)
Helen started to sob, leaning against the bark of a tree.

Poppyfrost
(I love that song!!!)

Me too xD)

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:02 PM
(OOOOOOOH, skyee... Hunter should find Helen crying and try to help her, but she'll be like "Nuh uh boi" secretely starting to like him...
That could set of the relationship)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 12:05 PM
(Sorry did you say something to me?what about the other post..?)
Shade went out to the courtyard and froze,they gang of boys where out and when she turned to walk away the boys called her out "Hey!Look!Its the ghosty girl!" One said, when she tried to walk on,she relized to late that she was surrounded and she sighed "Go away "she said "What was that?Your gonna have to speak louder ghosty!"another one said

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 12:08 PM
YES I'M LOVING THIS SO MUCH)

Serendipity
Helen wiped her eyes, hearing the boys teasing Shade. She ran at them, her pet leopard and her wolf pup growling at them.
"Leave. Her. Alone!" her scream echoed throught the school walls, bouncing in the empty air...

shark sailor
Auburn sat on a bench at the park, writing ideas for a song in her journal. She hummed softly, finishing off her song and standing up. She walked to her house and walked into the basement. She turned on her camera and picked up her guitar.
"Remembering me
Discover and see
All over the world,
She's known as a girl

To those who are free
The mind shall be key
Forgotten as the past
‘Cause history will last

God is a girl
Whatever you want
Do you believe it
Can you receive it
God is a girl
Whatever you say
Do you believe it
Can you receive it
God is a girl
However you live
Do you believe it
Can you receive it
God is a girl
She's only a girl
Do you believe it
Can you receive it

She wants to shine
Forever in time
She is so driven
She's always mine
Clearly and free
She wanted to be
A part of the future
A girl like me
There is the sky
Illuminating us
Someone is out there
That we truly trust
There is a rainbow for you and me
A beautiful sunrise eternally

God is a girl
Whatever you want
Do you believe it
Can you receive it
God is a girl
Whatever you say
Do you believe it
Can you receive it
God is a girl
However you live
Do you believe it
Can you receive it
God is a girl
She's only a girl
Do you believe it
Can you receive it."

ottersalad
November 23rd, 2016, 12:09 PM
are you okay with my character being nonbinary and bisexual?

Stario&Co.
Name:April Hart
Appearance: boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/8a/ae/d4/8aaed4bd7a3567a19382970c7e5c8dd8.jpg)
Personality: Shy and skittish. She's very sweet, but mostly keeps to herself.
Thoughts on how boys treat you: She's completely afraid of most of them. Her dad is really abusive, and her brother messes with her sometimes. Her mother died years ago, so she isn't really around girls.
From 1-10, how hurt are you:
Theme song: Human-Christina Perri
Quote/s: Trust is earned, not given

Serendipity
tears brimmed her eyes again, she couldn't stand everyone being hurt. She sped off in the direction of the forest, tears streaming down her eyes as she layed down in the bracken flooring, and leaned against a sharp boulder... Slowly, painfully, she cried herself to sleep.

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 12:10 PM
Echo quickly walked past a group of girls, keeping his head down. He had done enough homework that isn't his. He opened his locker to grab his books, he put them in his bag and walked away.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:10 PM
April Hart is accepted, and I'm completely fine with bi characters)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 12:11 PM
Omg love that song too!)
Shade saw the other girl and nodded her appreciation to her and when they boys grabbed her neck and shoved the other girl,she started losing control and she didn't know what she was doing,but she ended up kicking the boy in (cough cough) and he let her go,Shades eyes were filled with rage

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:13 PM
Helen was curled in the forest, asleep. Her cheek was full of tear drops, and her breath came out in ragged gasps...
She was afraid

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 12:18 PM
Hunter stood up and walked into the forest, deciding to go and draw the scenery. Hearing crying, he looked around to see a girl. Hunter walked over to her and squatted down, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Hey... are you okay?" He said softly. He hoped that when she looked at him, she wouldn't run away from him because of his eyes. He was bullied because of that from other boys. A pale green eye and a pale pink eye.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 12:19 PM
Name: Adriana MacBlain
Appearance: Adriana is 5'11'', rather tall for her age. Her eyes are a deep emerald green, and her hair is a vibrant auburn. Her skin is very fair, and freckles dot across her nose. She has an 'S' shaped scar on her neck.
Personality: She's very sensitive about her height. She used to be the best player on the basketball team, but she quit. She is very shy, and sensitive.
Thoughts on how boys treat you: Some are nice, but the majority are rude. She doesn't trust them anymore.
From 1-10, how hurt are you: 10
Theme song: 'Monster' by Skillet
Quote/s: "I'm freakishly tall, and I look like an alien. I don't belong, and it's obvious. Just leave me alone, 'Fang'."

"Since when did anyone appreciate me? I'm a freak of nature. I'm taller than most guys, and I may be smart, but who even cares?"

"Did you even see me?
Did you even care?
I was crying in the corner,
While everyone just stared.
I'm a freak of nature,
And dating me is just a dare."

Name: Alexander 'Fang' Daryl
Appearance: Fang is an African-American teenager, with golden brown eyes, and long black hair, dyed red at the edges. He wears a silver hoodie with a white paw emblazoned on the back.
Personality: Tbrp
Thoughts on girls/how they treat you: Girls are really nice, and pretty sweet too.
From 1-10, how much do you hate/dislike girls?: 1 - He doesn't dislike girls at all.
Theme Song: "Who we Are" by Imagine Dragons
Quote/s: "Girls are sweet, and often times really strong. Why do other guys treat 'em like dirt? It isn't fair."

"Adriana, what's going on? Who hurt you?!"

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
Echo looked up at Shade, and backed up. He didn't want to get into a fight, especially when it was that he didn't start. "This is irritating and annoying." He said.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:22 PM
(Accepted, Adriana! ;3)
Helen shuddered, staring up at the boy.
She quickly wiped her tears away, trying to act tough, but her lip quivered again...
Fresh tears fell out of her eyes, her cheeks dripping wet. She burrowed her face into his shoulder, crying even harder,

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 12:28 PM
Hunter was slightly stunned, but then he wrapped his arm around her back and comforted her. "What's wrobg..?" He asked her, his eyes full of concern.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 12:30 PM
Adriana quietly made her way through the halls, towering over most girls her age. Someone slammed into her, and she stumbled backwards, crashing to the floor. All of her stuff went flying, as she slammed against the hard tile. She heard laughing, and giggling, and mocking.

"Oi!" Fang shoved through, and began helping Adriana with her stuff. "Don't you guys have anything better to do?! Get out!"

Adriana hid her face, scrunching her legs up to her chest to make herself seem smaller.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:30 PM
Helen looked up "Everything's wrong! My parents are dead, My friends are missing, My heart's broken," her face turned into a glare...
"And now you! Why are you here?" ran off into the darkness, heading toward her dorm window...
(3 min later) She jumped into the open window, landing on her bed...

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
"You were heading to your dorm, right? Here, let me help." He helped her up, the girl only two inches shorter than

Adriana shoved him away, grabbed her stuff, and sprinted to her dorm room, which she shared with Helen. She burst in, sobbing, as she shut the door behind her.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:44 PM
looked at Adriana. "Adri!" She rushed to the crying girl, giving her a hug "What's wrong?"

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 12:44 PM
Shade ran off,tears burning in her eyes of what they called her,not hearing what Echo said,shade was so close to committing suiside,so very close.
She found her favorite tree and started to climb it until she was at the top,then she let it all out she sobbed for what seemed like an hour yelling why me,and other stuff through each sob

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 12:45 PM
(Thanks!)

April made her way through the school halls, head down. Her hood was over her head and her sleeves were down in attempt to hide the fresh bruises and bandages on her body.

"Hey you!" a boy grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "Where ya going?"

April looked up at him, then looked down and tried going past.

"Hey," he snatched her arm, making her flinch, and roughly pulled her back. "I asked you a question girl."

"I-I'm going t-t-to history," April stuttered, trying to pull away.

"Aw, but history is so boring," he backed her against one of the lockers, a sickening smile on his face. "How about you hang with me instead?"

"No thank you," April said quickly, trying to go past, but she was cornered. The boy smirked and leaned closer to her. She squeaked and lifted her hand, slapping him across the face. He jerked back and lifted a hand to his face. His eyes narrowed.

"Bad move girly," he grabbed her and slammed her back against the lockers, making her gasp in pain. "Looks like you need to learn some manners." he grabbed her by her neck and lifted her to his level

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:47 PM
Someone sprang out of the shadows, knocking the boy away from Alice...
"Run!" The figure nodded at Alice, while punching the boy. ??? started to kick him, pummeling his face and stomach with brutal hits.

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
Echo x shade..?)
Shade ran off,tears burning in her eyes of what they called her,not hearing what Echo said,shade was so close to committing suiside,so very close.
She found her favorite tree and started to climb it until she was at the top,then she let it all out she sobbed for what seemed like an hour yelling why me,and other stuff through each sob

(Sure.)

Echo looked after her before kneeing the guy in the stomach. He walked after her, looking up in the tree. He started to climb the tree before stopping at the branch underneath her. "I wasn't saying that you're irritating and annoying. I was saying that that guy was." He said.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 12:51 PM
looked at Adriana. "Adri!" She rushed to the crying girl, giving her a hug "What's wrong?"

Adriana explained through slowly quieting sobs what had happened. She explained her encounter with Fang, as she sat on her bed.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 12:56 PM
"You poor thing!" hugged her closer still, swaying from side to side.

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 01:00 PM
Hunter fell back, his eyes glowing softly. He stood up and brushed the leaves off of him, then followed her. "Hey, do you wanna talk about it?" He wondered, running after her as fast as he could. When he saw her go to her dorm, he crawled in as well, not caring if it was against the rules. "Do you want to talk about it? I can tell you why I'm not having a good day, either." He winced as he hit the ground, standing up and shutting the window.

rubinaito
Adriana was quiet, letting Helen hug her. "I'm such a freak." She murmured to herself. Seeing Hunter, she let out a squeak, and she ducked behind the dresser.

--

(Thanks!)

April made her way through the school halls, head down. Her hood was over her head and her sleeves were down in attempt to hide the fresh bruises and bandages on her body.

"Hey you!" a boy grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. "Where ya going?"

April looked up at him, then looked down and tried going past.

"Hey," he snatched her arm, making her flinch, and roughly pulled her back. "I asked you a question girl."

"I-I'm going t-t-to history," April stuttered, trying to pull away.

"Aw, but history is so boring," he backed her against one of the lockers, a sickening smile on his face. "How about you hang with me instead?"

"No thank you," April said quickly, trying to go past, but she was cornered. The boy smirked and leaned closer to her. She squeaked and lifted her hand, slapping him across the face. He jerked back and lifted a hand to his face. His eyes narrowed.

"Bad move girly," he grabbed her and slammed her back against the lockers, making her gasp in pain. "Looks like you need to learn some manners." he grabbed her by her neck and lifted her to his level

Fang walked through the school, when he saw April. "Oi!" He shouted, running forward. He grabbed the boy by the wrist, and yanked him away, flipping him onto the ground. He caught April, and set her down, handing her her stuff.

Shadow
(Sure.)

Echo looked after her before kneeing the guy in the stomach. He walked after her, looking up in the tree. He started to climb the tree before stopping at the branch underneath her. "I wasn't saying that you're irritating and annoying. I was saying that that guy was." He said.
(Just remember though she is aggressive towards guys so there will Be bumps)
She looked up wiping her tears away "I know!" She tried not to show that she hasn't been crying "Those guys are jerks.."she trailed off mumbling about how they call her a ghost for her white hair and white skin

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 01:16 PM
"Yo, what's the big idea!?" the boy stood up, brushing himself off. "It was all good fun. Right girly?" he smirked at April, who backed against the lockers.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 01:17 PM
let go of Adriana, staring at Hunter. put her face close to his "Not now," she whispered. "midnight, whisper creek." put her finger to his lips "I'll be there"

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 01:18 PM
The unknown boy glared at the other "The girl isnt having fun" he hissed

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 01:21 PM
"Yo, what's the big idea!?" the boy stood up, brushing himself off. "It was all good fun. Right girly?" he smirked at April, who backed against the lockers.

Fang cracked his knuckles. "You know, I'm captain of the football team, and the wrestling team." He said casually, picking the boy up by his collar. "So, I think it would be in your best interests to scram." He leaned closer. "Before I do something that you might regret."

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
let go of Adriana, staring at Hunter. put her face close to his "Not now," she whispered. "midnight, whisper creek." put her finger to his lips "I'll be there"

Adriana was quiet, staring at the floor.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 01:25 PM
The boy swallowed, letting out a scared chuckle. "Y-yeah. No problem."

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 01:27 PM
The boy swallowed, letting out a scared chuckle. "Y-yeah. No problem."

"Yeah." Fang dropped him, before turning to April. "You okay?"

Serendipity
gtg, be back later

Poppyfrost
Hunter blushed softly, then nodded. He looked at Adriana, and moved towards her. "Just let me help her." He said softly, gently tilting Adriana's head up. "Hey.. are you alright?" He asked her, glancing back at Helen.

Hallowed Echo
(Okay.)
"Ignore them. Guys don't know how to treat a girl properly." Echo said.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 01:28 PM
Shade looked and and almost leaned on him when she realized something "Why did you follow me..?" A little bit of aggression in her voice

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 01:30 PM
(Also, Sweet, it Shade x Echo, not Fang x Echo.)

Adriana let out a tiny squeak, wrapping her arms around her and ducking her head. She shivered, accidentally revealing the 'S' shaped scar on her neck. "F-fine."

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 01:34 PM
Hunter smiled kindly. "Okay." He looked at the scar, his eyes widening slightly. "Theres... a scar on your neck. Did someone hurt you?" Hunter was too caring and sweet for his own good. He would always protect another.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 01:35 PM
April nodded, looking down, not realising that her hood fell off, exposing two bruises on her lower neck and head.

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 01:37 PM
"I wanted to see if you are okay." Echo said. He climbed up onto the branch Shade was on.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 01:41 PM
Adriana covered it quickly, backing away. "N-no." She lied.

Fang gently touched them, eyes soft. "Did he do this?"

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 01:45 PM
Hunter gently grabbed her hand and pulled her closer. "It's okay. You can tell me." He squatted down and looked up at her, holding both of her hands.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 01:46 PM
"I wanted to see if you are okay." Echo said. He climbed up onto the branch Shade was on.
"Why do you care?You wanna gain my trust then embarrass me don't you."she hissed through her teeth

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 01:47 PM
April winced, then her eyes widened when she realized what he was talking about. She grabbed his hand and pushed it away, pulling her hood back over her head.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 02:15 PM
Adriana trembled, memories flashing through her head.

Sage grabbed her by the wrist. He was drunk, like he normally was, and angry.
"Sage-"
Sage raised his knife. "You thiught you could get away with that, huh?" He growled. "Thought you could go behind my back and date that guy, huh?"
"Sage, I didn't-" Adriana gasped as he placed the knife on her neck, sinking the tip in.
"You're mine, nobody elses," Sage whispered, carving the S deep into her skin.

Adriana yanked away from Hunter, stepping backwards.

--

Fang rested his hand gently on April's shoulder, studying her. "What's wrong, April?" He asked quietly, his eyes soft and kind.

(I'm watching my brother, so replies will be slow.)

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 02:18 PM
"I....." April began, then thought better of it. "I have to go." she went around him as the bell rang, signaling that school was over.

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 02:21 PM
Hunter frowned, then stood up. "It's okay. You can tel me if you want. But... if somebody did hurt you... you need to tell someone. You can tell me, I'm very trustworthy, I promise, but... if it was a man, that isn't right. Please, tell someone." He looked at Helen and smiled at her, then got out of her dorm and ran to where he was supposed to meet her. The bell rang and he ran faster.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 02:56 PM
Adriana just leaped outthe other window, landing on the earth below. She made her way through the school grounds, and into a small hollow only she knew about.

"I tried to kill my pain
But only brought more
So much more
I lay dying
And I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal
I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation
My God my tourniquet
Return to me salvation." She sang quietly to her favorite song from Evanescnce. Her heart calmed down as she sat by the creek, beneath a towering oak tree.

Crumbleless
November 23rd, 2016, 03:22 PM
Name:Zoe
Appearance: https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1175174/406821487/stock-photo-young-teenager-girl-with-wet-hair-from-the-rain-in-a-checkered-shirt-looking-at-the-camera-406821487.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Thoughts on how boys treat you: Zoe is chill about boys but if they mess with her this tomboy won't give it a thought before giving the boy a sharp comment and hurting him back.
From 1-10, how hurt are you: 7-10 (She doesn't show it often)
Theme song:Steven Universe - Strong In the Real Way
Quote/s:Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 03:56 PM
After getting her things from her locker, April made her way back home. On her way, she noticed a dog stuck in a wire.

"Hey," she sat down her backpack and went over to the dog. "You okay?"

The dog whimpered, thrashing about in attempt to get it's leg free.

"Hang on." April carefully took the wire and started unwinding it. "There!" she smiled when she was done, the squeaked when the dog leaped into her lap, licking her face. "C-calm down boy!" she petted his floppy ears, when she noticed that he didn't have a collar. "You don't have a family?" she scratched behind his ears. "Who would put a sweetheart like you out here?"

"APRIL!!!"

April winced at the sound of her fathers voice. She lived a block away and he was that loud. "See ya puppy." she grabbed her bag and rushed off.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 04:03 PM
Fang was nearby, but not too close. He heard the man yell, and narrowed his eyes, following April cautiously. He glanced at the dog, and knelt down beside it, scratching it's ears

--

Adriana traced the scar with a finger, deep in thought.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 04:29 PM
"You're late," Her father snapped when she walked inside.

"I was held up in class," April mumbled, looking down.

"Yeah right!" her brother scoffed. He was on the couch, beer bottle in one hand, a ciggarete in the other. Their dad didn't care what he did. "You were probably smooching some boy!"

"N-no I wasn't!" April exclaimed.

"Lower your voice," her father snapped again, and April's mouth shut immediately. He leaned against the wall. "Go to your room. We'll talk later."

April nodded and quickly hurried to go upstairs, but her side bumped against the wall, causing a locket to fall out of her pocket. It was her mother's. "Oh no no no!" she reached for it, but her brother pushed her back, snatching it up.

"Hey Dad it's Mom's old locket," her brother held it up. "We can get some good money off of this."

"But that's mine!" April exclaimed.

"So?" her father took the locket. "You're right. I'll go post a picture online."

"No!" April suddenly shoved her father, catching him and her brother off guard. Realizing her mistake, she grabbed the locket and ran out the house.

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 04:46 PM
Helen spotted April running out. She ran over to her "Are you ok??"

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 04:46 PM
( hi there )

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 04:48 PM
Fang walked over, holding the puppy from earlier. "April," He said softly. "What's going on?" He kept an eye on the front door of her house.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 04:51 PM
"I can't talk now!" April ran passed them as her dad and brother got in the car.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:04 PM
Fang began sprinting after her. He picked her up, grabbed her locket, put the Puppy in her lap, and began running quietly towards his dorm. He sped inside, put her on the bed, let Helen in, and locked the door. He looked out the window, then back at April.

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 05:13 PM
Hunter sat down near the creek, waiting for Helen.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 05:31 PM
"What are you doing!?" April exclaimed.

The puppy leaped down and began running in circles around the dorm

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:35 PM
Fang glanced at her briefly, before looking back out. "I can tell that you're being abused, and need a place to hide. For now, you can stay here. When things calm down, I'll bring you to Helen and Adriana's dorm." He said simply, keeping an eye on the car. As her turned his neck, his hood fell down, revealing a massive white scar down his neck, bright against his dark skin. The African-American boy brought his hoodie back up swiftly, but otherwise didn't show any panic.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 05:55 PM
"Oh...." April looked down. She noticed his scar, but decided not to question. It was then she noticed how dirty her clothes were. "Um, do you have a shirt that I Can borrow?"

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 05:56 PM
Hunter sat down near the creek, waiting for Helen.

Boop)

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM
Fang nodded, and pulled away from the window. He went through his drawers, pulling out one of his smaller shirts. He handed it to April with asmile, before going back to the window. He hissed through his teeth, seeing April's father's car in the driveway. "April, do you trust me?" He asked quietly.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 06:13 PM
"Do I have a choice?" April looked out the window

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 06:24 PM
Fang nodded. "Okay, take this," he threw a roll of bandages at her. "And strap it over your chest to flatten it. Then, take these," He threw several of his newer clothes at her, and took of his hoodie to give to her. "And change into them. Tie your hair back, something. Make yourself look like a boy." He went over to the unoccupied bed, his shoulders, neck, and arms shining with bruises, scars, and cuts as he trashed it. He messed up the covers, took some of his clothes and tosed them around the room. He got his trash bin, shaking the contents around, chip bags and tissues landing on the ground.

Fang cracked his neck when he was finished, grabbing his football gear and studying it. He hesitated, before putting it back. That idea wouldn't work. The gear was too clean.

He put on some headphones, and sat in the desk near the door, waiting for the knock.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 06:33 PM
"O-okay!" April ran into the bathroom to change as the door knocked.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 06:39 PM
Fang hopped up, looking casual. He opened the door, leaning on the frame with ease. "Yo, what can I do for you?" He asked casually, one earbud in his ear, the other dangling.

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
"Why do you care?You wanna gain my trust then embarrass me don't you."she hissed through her teeth

"No. I'll just leave." Echo said. He climbed down from the tree before walking away. He walked back to his house, and climbed through his window.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 08:12 PM
Shade looked after him,for some reason hurt,but she shook it off and went to her den

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 08:13 PM
"Excuse me young man," April's father stood in front of him. "I'm looking for my daughter. Have you seen her?"

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:21 PM
Helen walked down to the creek, looking for Hunter

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 10:24 PM
Hunter looked up, seeing Helen. "Hey." He stood up and moved towards her. "What's you wanna talk with me about?"

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 11:34 PM
"Excuse me young man," April's father stood in front of him. "I'm looking for my daughter. Have you seen her?"

"What's she look like?" Fang asked, raising an eyebrow. "I've probably seen her around. Pretty much know everyone." He shrugged. "Being captain of the football team has it's perks."

To her father, he was just making small talk, offering to help. But to him and April, he was stalling for time.

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Helen leaned over Hunter, being much taller than him... Slowly, she lowered her head until they were kissing, the moonlight shining...

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Hunter blushed, his eyes widening. He slowly stood up, still being kissed, and went stiff. He eventually pulled away, looking down at his feet and blushing madly. His face was red, but you couldn't really tell. "I wasn't expecting that.." he laughed softly.

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:32 PM
Helen laughed "Neither was I..."

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:32 PM
HUNTEN4LIFE!

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 12:35 PM
XD)

Hunter smiled. "You kissed me first." He leaned forwards, his face close to hers. "But I'm going to give you your first first kiss, from me." He kissed her softly, wrapping his arms around her.

Serendipity
November 28th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Helen was lost in thought, then she jolted away from him
"Ariana's gonna freak out! Cya later!" She bolted off into the shadowies

Poppyfrost
November 28th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Hunter flinched, then smiled. "Alright.." he walked home.

Serendipity
November 28th, 2016, 10:24 PM
check dis out:
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1451

Serendipity
April 15th, 2017, 01:40 AM
Hunter flinched, then smiled. "Alright.." he walked home.
(Broooo i forgot about this)
Wakes up