PDA

View Full Version : A small Mentor/Apprentice Finder

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Kits/apprentices in need of mentorsStarts to realize why I should make 5 separate website for my characters instead of after recieving the page limitation on one giving up on putting up the rest of my characters...

Pinkpaw of Thunderclan
She is 7 moons old, her original menor’s RPer went inactive... Rainbowmist so she needs a new mentor.She’s really shy and is also fawning over a RC tom.

Dawnpaw of Shadowclan
Dawnpaw is having a massive depression attack as her father recently died as did her former mentor. She’s 8 moons old. She naturally is sweet and kind, but as a rection to her father’s death she’s rude and mean and stuck-upMust be a tom and will end up being a father figure to her, sorta like the elder Acornfall is...but Acorn doesn’t have many moons left I think.

Laurelpaw of Riverclan
She is six moons old and is born and raised in Riverclan. She is a total spoiled brat and I’d appreciate a mentor who can teacher her not to be such a clueless, helpless, flirtacious, entitlement queen and well see the real world instead of whatever world she’s dreaming she lives in.The can be as harsh as they want, just not a Dark Forest supporter

Greenpaw of Windclan
Greenpaw is voluntarily mute. Meaning, he choses not to speak literally he’s 7 moons old and hasn’t spoken for six moons old his life. He has a crush on a mute apprentice named Lilypaw. He works hard, but won’t growl, hiss, ect. Because he is voluntarily mute. His Windclan sibling (I’m skipping his family in other clans) is Yellowpaw.

Yellowpaw of Windclan
She is loud and sometimes a little bit troublesome aswell.She’s 7 moons old, her original mentor bailed on her because she’s well exausting, she has like endless energy and nothing will bring down her spirits srsly, as currently she doesn’t know if her parents are alive or dead. They shouldn’t be old. As they need to keep up with her...

(Overload of Skyclan apprentices now...)

Vixenpaw of Skyclan
He enjoys using high vocabulary and is an adventurous tom who is also doubtful of himself. (Weird mix ehh?)
What did you mean with all that exquisite wording?—me
“ I meant, using kit-language to simplify things for you. That is an awful bibliograph of me. May I please write and autograph instead...yet again I’m a bad scribe.” —Vixenpaw

Logpaw of Skyclan
Logpaw has a speach problem, which migh explain why he calls himself Lagpaw instead of Logpaw. He also is weird in many ways...brain damage. YOU TRY DESCRIBING HIM! Whatcha think Loggy?—Me “Ah...L-I-K-E like it, but you say mean stuff about me...”—LogpawHe has a very small vocabulary.

Dewpaw of SkyclanDewpaw has a bad stutter and has an injury so his hind legs are weak and often colapse on him, which makes walking hard for him *hehe fighting and hunting* “Will I become a warrior? Probably not.”—Dewpaw

Hazelpaw of Skyclan She is the sister of Dewpaw. Until Dewpaw’s injury (which is really recent) she’s been an entitlement queen now she wants to do good for others.

Form!
Name:
Which of mine:
Apperance:
Personality:
Other: