PDA

View Full Version : I need some suggestions!

Dust
November 19th, 2017, 11:57 AM
I really want to redo my character site but I have no idea how to do it or what to use :feelsbad:

I just wanna know if there's some suggestions or good layouts/character sites that are easily navigated or are known for good customization : ) I currently use weebly, but I'm not opposed to exanding away from it!

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 12:24 PM
I like Weeby and Webs (Webs sucks as a RP website not as a storage space website)

judas
November 19th, 2017, 12:27 PM
I really want to redo my character site but I have no idea how to do it or what to use :feelsbad:

I just wanna know if there's some suggestions or good layouts/character sites that are easily navigated or are known for good customization : ) I currently use weebly, but I'm not opposed to exanding away from it!
Weebly is the best choice in my opinion. Wix is extremely laggy for me. I would say to get one of the business themes, only because they look more professional but portfolio layouts are also good.

Dust
November 19th, 2017, 12:34 PM
I like Weeby and Webs (Webs sucks as a RP website not as a storage space website)

Pfft I don't think I've ever used webs OTL

Weebly is the best choice in my opinion. Wix is extremely laggy for me. I would say to get one of the business themes, only because they look more professional but portfolio layouts are also good.

Good point :< Wix is pretty laggy for me too and I do prefer Weebly, just need to figure out what theme to use ;;

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Pfft I don't think I've ever used webs OTL

Good point :< Wix is pretty laggy for me too and I do prefer Weebly, just need to figure out what theme to use ;;
Any theme works as long as you can display your information the way you would like to. I personally prefer the "Wag and Paws" theme because it's a clean and easy theme to work with, with a lot of space and it doesn't feel cramped and crowded. For an example of what not to use, I wouldn't use the "J. Sims" theme because it doesn't allow for a clean and easy layout; in fact, everything feels more squished together and cramped for me.

Dust
November 19th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Any theme works as long as you can display your information the way you would like to. I personally prefer the "Wag and Paws" theme because it's a clean and easy theme to work with, with a lot of space and it doesn't feel cramped and crowded. For an example of what not to use, I wouldn't use the "J. Sims" theme because it doesn't allow for a clean and easy layout; in fact, everything feels more squished together and cramped for me.

PHEW thank you so much tbh, I'll avoid that theme when I go searching : )