PDA

View Full Version : dragonclan rowanclan border

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 11:19 AM
this is well the dragonclan rowanclan border plz mention the peaple that are in the clans so they know this is up cause i cant mention well....or at all.

Fireflower
November 28th, 2017, 08:06 AM
fireflower walked around the border seeing nothing of interest. Akari

Akari
November 28th, 2017, 08:17 AM
fireflower walked around the border seeing nothing of interest. Akari
((im at school....so responces may be slow.))
RustPaw walked beside Fireflower, looking across the border. She was curious what laid on the other side, but was not curious enough to dare cross it. She let out a sigh, continueing to follow FireFlower.
( littledragon0625 )

Fireflower
November 28th, 2017, 08:34 AM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]((im at school....so responces may be slow.))
RustPaw walked beside Fireflower, looking across the border. She was curious what laid on the other side, but was not curious enough to dare cross it. She let out a sigh, continueing to follow FireFlower.
( littledragon0625 )
"whats that?"fireflower said pointing to two cats running to the border,a few more behide them. PeaFlower
Okapi
Swiftheart

Akari
November 28th, 2017, 08:41 AM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
"whats that?"fireflower said pointing to two cats running to the border,a few more behide them. PeaFlower
Okapi
"Looks like a patrol of Rowanclan cAts running towards the border. Pretty obovious, if you ask me, but I'm just an apprentice, so what do I know." she replied sarcasticly, but in a jokeing manner.
She stared At them across the border, before adding on to what she last said. "Also, they look like trouble..." she said softly.
( littledragon0625 )

Fireflower
November 28th, 2017, 04:18 PM
"Looks like 2 Rowanclan cAts running towards the border. Pretty obovious, if you ask me, but I'm just an apprentice, so what do I know." she replied sarcasticly, but in a jokeing manner.
( littledragon0625 )
"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 08:06 AM
"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.

Fireflower
November 29th, 2017, 08:16 AM
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.
"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)
PeaFlower Okapi Swiftheart you guys can come in now

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)
Rustpaw glanced at them, before takeing a step backwards. She was not afraid, but they had awnsered her questions, so ther was no reason to seem like she wanted to fight them. Besides, she was an apprentice, so it was possible that they could be stronger than her, or at least more skilled, although she was a quick learner, and was smaller than them, so she had a few possible advantages, and she would deffinatly use them if they wanted to fight.

Static
November 29th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Rustpaw glanced at them, before takeing a step backwards. She was not afraid, but they had awnsered her questions, so ther was no reason to seem like she wanted to fight them. Besides, she was an apprentice, so it was possible that they could be stronger than her, or at least more skilled, although she was a quick learner, and was smaller than them, so she had a few possible advantages, and she would deffinatly use them if they wanted to fight.
GHostwhisper stepped out of the bushes,studying the cats.He had been listening,so he didn't attack,yet."So you chased her into our territory where she could kill our leader?" he asked emotionless. Coalfur caught up to Lightningscale,noticing the other cats and the tension."Who are they?" she asked quietly.

PeaFlower
November 29th, 2017, 10:14 AM
GHostwhisper stepped out of the bushes,studying the cats.He had been listening,so he didn't attack,yet."So you chased her into our territory where she could kill our leader?" he asked emotionless. Coalfur caught up to Lightningscale,noticing the other cats and the tension."Who are they?" she asked quietly.

Magpiepaw had been in a defensive position ever since they had to brutally stop their pursuit when they bumped into that ... patrol, she guessed ?
While Lightningscale explained everything to the new cats, she calmed down and let her guard down. There was no point in fighting them if they weren't aggressive.
When a tom came out of the bushes with a snarky comment, she snapped, and fully showed her black wings she had been hiding earlier in an attempt to appear more impressive, hissing at the newcomer. "Shut your trap, wise guy ! We would have captured her if you hadn't been there ! We didn't even know you existed !" The emotional pressure and exhaustion she had felt in the whole day was taking a toll on the apprentice's nerves and clouding her judgement. She was only capable of snapping at cats now, or so it seemed.
She heard Coalfur approaching and asking who the new cats were. Still about to snap at any given moment, she answered her question. "Cats from a clan we didn't know existed up until now. It's called Rowanclan or something ..." She explained, not tearing her eyes off the cat who had insulted them in her opinion.

(Still thinking what we're going has to be against some rules ...)

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 10:39 AM
Magpiepaw had been in a defensive position ever since they had to brutally stop their pursuit when they bumped into that ... patrol, she guessed ?
While Lightningscale explained everything to the new cats, she calmed down and let her guard down. There was no point in fighting them if they weren't aggressive.
When a tom came out of the bushes with a snarky comment, she snapped, and fully showed her black wings she had been hiding earlier in an attempt to appear more impressive, hissing at the newcomer. "Shut your trap, wise guy ! We would have captured her if you hadn't been there ! We didn't even know you existed !" The emotional pressure and exhaustion she had felt in the whole day was taking a toll on the apprentice's nerves and clouding her judgement. She was only capable of snapping at cats now, or so it seemed.
She heard Coalfur approaching and asking who the new cats were. Still about to snap at any given moment, she answered her question. "Cats from a clan we didn't know existed up until now. It's called Rowanclan or something ..." She explained, not tearing her eyes off the cat who had insulted them in her opinion.

Rustpaw Stared at the other apprentice, her little outburst supriseing her. "Calm it, buddy. He is like that to everyone, so don't feel like your a special case. And also, if you have wings, why didn't you fly over him, and tackle from above? Surely that is the most logical way to have stoped her from getting away. Unless of corse, you were to slow to catch her to begin with." she stated, emotion nearly empty from her tone. She was curious about why they were driven by pride, and not by logic, but that did not matter. They still had a rouge to track down. "Anyways, while you guys fight it out, I'll track down that rouge.." she said, before looking the other apprentice in the eyes. "And it would be usefull to have some eyes in the sky, just incase I can't see her." she said. "Fireflower, may I suggest that we Work together to take the rouge down now? Instead of createing a possible war of words?" she asked, glanceing back at Fireflower.

PeaFlower
November 29th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Rustpaw Stared at the other apprentice, her little outburst supriseing her. "Calm it, buddy. He is like that to everyone, so don't feel like your a special case. And also, if you have wings, why didn't you fly over him, and tackle from above? Surely that is the most logical way to have stoped her from getting away. Unless of corse, you were to slow to catch her to begin with." she stated, emotion nearly empty from her tone. She was curious about why they were driven by pride, and not by logic, but that did not matter. They still had a rouge to track down. "Anyways, while you guys fight it out, I'll track down that rouge.." she said, before looking the other apprentice in the eyes. "And it would be usefull to have some eyes in the sky, just incase I can't see her." she said. "Fireflower, may I suggest that we Work together to take the rouge down now? Instead of createing a possible war of words?" she asked, glanceing back at Fireflower.

The apprentice's ears flattened at Rustpaw's words. She wasn't sure wether to feel angry or sad. That cat had spoken exactly like the ones in her old clan. "Why don't you fly then ?" Why ? Oh, she'd tell you why. First off : she can't. Nobody ever taught her how to fly, and imitating birds only got her so far. Second : it would have given anyone in her old clan another reason to call her a freak. Also, her speed was one of her only redeeming qualities ! How dare that cat insult her only way of being a little proud of herself ?!
She was about to come up with another snarky reply, but her eyes widened in horror and she almost mewed like a kit when she heard what the new cats were about to do. "No ! Don't track her down like she's a simple rogue ! You don't know what she's capable of !" The fresh scratches her previous "combat" against Greenvine tingled as she spoke those words.

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 01:01 PM
The apprentice's ears flattened at Rustpaw's words. She wasn't sure wether to feel angry or sad. That cat had spoken exactly like the ones in her old clan. "Why don't you fly then ?" Why ? Oh, she'd tell you why. First off : she can't. Nobody ever taught her how to fly, and imitating birds only got her so far. Second : it would have given anyone in her old clan another reason to call her a freak. Also, her speed was one of her only redeeming qualities ! How dare that cat insult her only way of being a little proud of herself ?!
She was about to come up with another snarky reply, but her eyes widened in horror and she almost mewed like a kit when she heard what the new cats were about to do. "No ! Don't track her down like she's a simple rogue ! You don't know what she's capable of !" The fresh scratches her previous "combat" against Greenvine tingled as she spoke those words.
"Hm? Why not? Do you have more to tell us about her? Oh, wait, is She another Defectant? I've been Sending a lot of them out of our Territory a lot of those lately." She said with a sigh. "Well, You know her better than her, and the longer we wait, the better the chances we have of catching her before she finds a Hole to hide in." She said, thinking of running off then, but wanted to find out what made her different. `And She Should have Been Flying, or at least the older one should have...Or...Maybe they Don't know how..Maybe they have wings, but never learned how to properly fly.....` she thought, Earning a new respect for their 'New' Neighbors.

Static
November 29th, 2017, 01:03 PM

Ghostwhisper stayed silent,trying to decide if the leader would want him to chase these cats off or help them.One-star might kill me for this,but if this cat is like they say she is,we need to know what we can about her.' he thought."Fine,we will help,but we need to know what we can about the cat your tracking down,and don't thin you can come over our boders all the time." he said.Coalfur's fur bristled."Like we would do that you mouse-brain!" she hissed.He glanced at her but looked at Lightningscale,thinking that they where the leader of this group.

PeaFlower
November 29th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"Hm? Why not? Do you have more to tell us about her? Oh, wait, is She another Defectant? I've been Sending a lot of them out of our Territory a lot of those lately." She said with a sigh. "Well, You know her better than her, and the longer we wait, the better the chances we have of catching her before she finds a Hole to hide in." She said, thinking of running off then, but wanted to find out what made her different. `And She Should have Been Flying, or at least the older one should have...Or...Maybe they Don't know how..Maybe they have wings, but never learned how to properly fly.....` she thought, Earning a new respect for their 'New' Neighbors.

Magpiepaw managed to calm down a bit once again, her exhaustion now making her more level-headed, it seemed.
"She can manipulate nature." She said as calmly as she could. " She can use vines to strangle you, make you fall into holes and suffocate in dirt, make trees fall on you ... but I'm sure she's able to do many other things, sadly ... " She sighed. "And ... you're right. We should get going before we can't find her and she hurts someone else." She looked the other clan apprentice in the eyes. "By the way ... sorry for the outburst. It would take too long to explain why I acted this way I just- ... " She took a deep breath as she put her wings back onto her smallish frame and tried to make them blend with her equally black fur, making them barely noticeable to the unknowing eye. "I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." With that she started to head in the direction Greenvine had taken, giving a few glances over her shoulder to the cats of both her clan and the new one to make sure what she was doing was okay.

Should I mention you guys ? ( littledragon0625 @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) and @Redwood Sienna (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))

Mango
November 29th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Magpiepaw managed to calm down a bit once again, her exhaustion now making her more level-headed, it seemed.
"She can manipulate nature." She said as calmly as she could. " She can use vines to strangle you, make you fall into holes and suffocate in dirt, make trees fall on you ... but I'm sure she's able to do many other things, sadly ... " She sighed. "And ... you're right. We should get going before we can't find her and she hurts someone else." She looked the other clan apprentice in the eyes. "By the way ... sorry for the outburst. It would take too long to explain why I acted this way I just- ... " She took a deep breath as she put her wings back onto her smallish frame and tried to make them blend with her equally black fur, making them barely noticeable to the unknowing eye. "I'm Magpiepaw, by the way." With that she started to head in the direction Greenvine had taken, giving a few glances over her shoulder to the cats of both her clan and the new one to make sure what she was doing was okay.

Should I mention you guys ? (@littledragon0625 Okapi and Redwood Sienna , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))
Flyingspirit nodded,” Right.”

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 01:18 PM

Should I mention you guys ? (@littledragon0625 @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) and @Redwood Sienna (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) , maybe Trappedpaw could be in this rp too ? Maybe they'll acknowledge his existence here ? (Do what you want, however ^^))

(Quoteing me is good enough, TY for offering though)
"Hm....Well, I've heard of cases like that...I Forget what the elders termed people like that..Was it The troubled? No, I Believe it was something else...Anyways, I'm Rustpaw." She said, Smileing only slightly.

PeaFlower
November 29th, 2017, 01:24 PM

(Quoteing me is good enough, TY for offering though)
"Hm....Well, I've heard of cases like that...I Forget what the elders termed people like that..Was it The troubled? No, I Believe it was something else...Anyways, I'm Rustpaw." She said, Smileing only slightly.

The apprentice nodded back at her mentor, his approval being enough for her.
She turned to the other apprentice, puzzled by the strange words she used. So her name was Rustpaw, uh ?
"Well ... I would have said it's nice to meet you, though the circumstances of our meeting weren't exactly ... nice ..." She trailed off and looked at her paws in embarassement when she realized she wasn't making any sense.
"A-Anyways, we should get going."

Akari
November 29th, 2017, 02:13 PM
She turned to the other apprentice, puzzled by the strange words she used. So her name was Rustpaw, uh ?
"Well ... I would have said it's nice to meet you, though the circumstances of our meeting weren't exactly ... nice ..." She trailed off and looked at her paws in embarassement when she realized she wasn't making any sense.

"Admiditly, it could have been a bit beter of a meeting, yes, but it is more important that we focus on the task at paw. You said you've seen her fighting style? How well is she in smal areas, like caves?" She asked, wanting to create a mental profile of how tge rouge fought, so it would not be much of a suprise when they caught up with her.

Fireflower
November 29th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Ghostwhisper stayed silent,trying to decide if the leader would want him to chase these cats off or help them.One-star might kill me for this,but if this cat is like they say she is,we need to know what we can about her.' he thought."Fine,we will help,but we need to know what we can about the cat your tracking down,and don't thin you can come over our boders all the time." he said.Coalfur's fur bristled."Like we would do that you mouse-brain!" she hissed.He glanced at her but looked at Lightningscale,thinking that they where the leader of this group.
"Admiditly, it could have been a bit beter of a meeting, yes, but it is more important that we focus on the task at paw. You said you've seen her fighting style? How well is she in smal areas, like caves?" She asked, wanting to create a mental profile of how tge rouge fought, so it would not be much of a suprise when they caught up with her.

(lol sorry bout me not repileing)
lightningscale stood there each time he was about to say something another cat would speak."guys!"he said loudly."i think both clans need to talk about this meet us at the willow tree.(we did that already)agree?"fireflower looked at him"i agree"she said

Akari
December 1st, 2017, 07:11 AM
(lol sorry bout me not repileing)
lightningscale stood there each time he was about to say something another cat would speak."guys!"he said loudly."i think both clans need to talk about this meet us at the willow tree.(we did that already)agree?"fireflower looked at him"i agree"she said

"I agree to, but we need to get rid of this Rouge before we do that, or we May not Be at the willow tree. Now, wether you want to help, or not, I am going to track her down. Like I had said before, it would be helpfull to have eyes in the skies, but if I'm the only one going after her, than it won't matter." she said calmly, before turning around, and sprinting off in the direction the rouge went. Spped, although it was not her speciality, was somthing she did not need. She was efficient, and that was enough.

Fireflower
December 1st, 2017, 04:16 PM
"I agree to, but we need to get rid of this Rouge before we do that, or we May not Be at the willow tree. Now, wether you want to help, or not, I am going to track her down. Like I had said before, it would be helpfull to have eyes in the skies, but if I'm the only one going after her, than it won't matter." she said calmly, before turning around, and sprinting off in the direction the rouge went. Spped, although it was not her speciality, was somthing she did not need. She was efficient, and that was enough.
"you may do that are mission is done!"lightningscale said."come guys i have alot to tell dragonstar."and stalked off in the undergrowth.dragonstar?must be the leader.could dragonfire be dragonstar?fireflower thought"come on rustpaw the cats long gone we need to tell twostar" PeaFlower Okapi Swiftheart we can get back on the dragonclan thread

Static
December 1st, 2017, 04:29 PM
"you may do that are mission is done!"lightningscale said."come guys i have alot to tell dragonstar."and stalked off in the undergrowth.dragonstar?must be the leader.could dragonfire be dragonstar?fireflower thought"come on rustpaw the cats long gone we need to tell twostar" PeaFlower Okapi Swiftheart we can get back on the dragonclan thread
Gostwhisper followed fireflower,staying silent for now.Coalfur looked over the border for a moment before following lightning scale.When they where out of earshot of the other cats, she looked at lightning scale."So what do we tell the leader...deagonstar I think is what you said?" She asked.

PeaFlower
December 2nd, 2017, 11:42 AM
"you may do that are mission is done!"lightningscale said."come guys i have alot to tell dragonstar."and stalked off in the undergrowth.dragonstar?must be the leader.could dragonfire be dragonstar?fireflower thought"come on rustpaw the cats long gone we need to tell twostar" @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321) @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) @Swiftheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1085) we can get back on the dragonclan thread

Magpiepaw reluctantly followed Lighntingscale's order, as her mentor held more power in her eyes than Lightningscale did.
Mouse-dung, we should have gone too ! She hissed internally. Then again, she was exhausted. Maybe going back to camp wouldn't be such a bad idea ...
She was about to say goodbye to Rustpaw but noticed the other apprentice was already long gone.
"Oh well ..." She muttered, as she ran back under the trees and to the Dragonclan camp.

Fireflower
December 2nd, 2017, 11:46 AM
Magpiepaw reluctantly followed Lighntingscale's order, as her mentor held more power in her eyes than Lightningscale did.
Mouse-dung, we should have gone too ! She hissed internally. Then again, she was exhausted. Maybe going back to camp wouldn't be such a bad idea ...
She was about to say goodbye to Rustpaw but noticed the other apprentice was already long gone.
"Oh well ..." She muttered, as she ran back under the trees and to the Dragonclan camp.
Gostwhisper followed fireflower,staying silent for now.Coalfur looked over the border for a moment before following lightning scale.When they where out of earshot of the other cats, she looked at lightning scale."So what do we tell the leader...deagonstar I think is what you said?" She asked.
"i dont know coalfur"lightningscale said"greenvine is off are borders and thats all dragonstar cares about,i think youd like her"