PDA

View Full Version : Farewell to heaven my friend ( horror rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:00 AM
” Sing to me songs of the darkness.
Farewell to heaven my friend.
Come to me bury your sorrows.
Temptation awaits the condemned.”

You’ve give in. You’ve left behind a world that hated you. Families who pushed you away and friends that wore masks.
You did not want to live there anymore so you’ve been gifted with a song. A song sang by a priest who wore the opposite of what a priest should wear. With upside crosses here and there as earrings and a necklace. His rope short yet looked more holy than anything, yet his smile was dark almost dangerous. He sang these songs to you calling you home.
His sky blue eyes locked on yours, his sun colored hair clean and smooth moved with the wind as he held out his hand. His voice silk and smooth capturing you in fake trust and curiosity.
You take his hand, he smiles.
You have been given a home, made for kids like you. Kids that don’t wish to suffer and are desperate for something called home. He has given you that however Foxes are known to be tricky after all.
He indeed gives you a home a life however you can never leave, light is sealed away and only flames light your paths.
Two other priests watch over you, helping you, caring for you but in reality it’s all fake. These priests are sinners, they follow the devil not the god you knew. And you’ve just made a deal with them.
Now you have been given a choice at the age of 18.
You have one final choice to stay or go.
What happens when you make the choice is all up to you. Souls can guide you out of this cell however the priests are always watching.
Do whatever it takes, do what you feel is needed. You’re a adult now.
Make your choice

The priests:
Naruto aka the fox: https://pin.it/loykvtc6z4hixo
He’s the one who brought you here. With his songs and gifts he has gained your trust and used it to get you here. Cunning, smart and as tricky as a fox.
He is currently open for a love interest since he’s bisexual however his eyes are always watching so you’ll really have to keep his eyes one you if you want to get out alive.

Sasuke the wolf: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO7H9uWU8AEq82j?format=jpg
The watch dog, cold doesn’t usually talk but cooks the most meals. With his small talk, and stories he’s helped you learn how to do most things in life. Almost treating you as his kids in a way. A fighter and very obedient towards Naruto almost as if he’s scared of him
Open for a love interest if you wish to have a guard at your side

Winter the dragon: https://img00.deviantart.net/ee52/i/2017/182/e/3/bioethics_by_24hrs_coma-dben6hn.jpg
The knight protective over all of you and makes things when y’all need it, with his playful personality he played with y’all when you were alone and kept you warm when you were sad. Kind but strict in a way if you don’t do puppy dog eyes on him.
Open for a love interest if you wish to have a smith at your side

Roles ( limited)

The teens ( must be 18 or older): 9 open
The kids ( must be younger than 18) 3 open. ( Noir and Angelica,
The leader ( of the kids of course): Sage
The healer ( knows how to use first aid and all that Jazz): 1 open ( Tord,
The fighters ( putting up a fight when needed): 3 open
The betrayers ( to keep this interesting send me a pm for the role and just make the forum role to teens or kids :3): 4 open

Forums
Name
Personality
Skills
Weaknesses
What age group you are in and what is your role?
Love interest if any
Sexuality for kids you don’t have to do this
Other
Questions

Anyone who may be interested: Rubinaito Celestial Teggy RosePelt146 .:Blue Wishes:. Hawkstar Myik

:blue:
November 19th, 2017, 04:05 AM
Tord As....something...I’m too tired to pick a role right now xD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:06 AM
Tord As....something...I’m too tired to pick a role right now xD
XD blueberry poptart the wish! What are you doing up so late?!)
Teen healer :3

:blue:
November 19th, 2017, 04:10 AM
XD blueberry poptart the wish! What are you doing up so late?!)
Teen healer :3

(( There’s currently a thunderstorm going on outside my window, and I’m honest, those kind of scare me, so...yeah ))

Oh, that works c:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:11 AM
(( There’s currently a thunderstorm going on outside my window, and I’m honest, those kind of scare me, so...yeah ))

Oh, that works c:
( Don’t worry I’m here for you! :waaah::grouphug2::wave5:)
K! :3

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 10:35 AM
( Don’t worry I’m here for you! :waaah::grouphug2::wave5:)
K! :3
So what if Sage was the Leader, but he falls for Naruto? And Rubin makes it obvious that Sage will betray the group, take his place, and lock him up somewhere where Naruto can't find him?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 12:13 PM
So what if Sage was the Leader, but he falls for Naruto? And Rubin makes it obvious that Sage will betray the group, take his place, and lock him up somewhere where Naruto can't find him?
Yes!

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Think I'm gonna use my new oc...

Name
Constance
Looks
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/4d/9f/724d9f5009fd862abe6ad894145c0d2b.jpg
Personality
Quiet||Seems a little emotionless||
Skills
idk...
Weaknesses
no idea, but she has some
the teens
Love interest if any
Winter?
Straight
Other
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Think I'm gonna use my new oc...

Name
Constance
Looks
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/72/4d/9f/724d9f5009fd862abe6ad894145c0d2b.jpg
Personality
Quiet||Seems a little emotionless||
Skills
idk...
Weaknesses
no idea, but she has some
the teens
Love interest if any
Winter?
Straight
Other
Questions

Accepted!!

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Yes!
Adding on to it, perhaps Noir and Angelica could be Sasuke's favorites? They aren't part of the rebellious group, and absolutely adore Sasuke, Winter, and Naruto. Noir, of course, has a bunch of cats that watch for, and serve her, while Angelica has her dogs.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Adding on to it, perhaps Noir and Angelica could be Sasuke's favorites? They aren't part of the rebellious group, and absolutely adore Sasuke, Winter, and Naruto. Noir, of course, has a bunch of cats that watch for, and serve her, while Angelica has her dogs.
Hmmm yes! Let me put them up there. Noir and Angelica are kids right :3

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 01:22 PM
Hmmm yes! Let me put them up there. Noir and Angelica are kids right :3
Yep!

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 02:01 PM
When can we start?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Ahhh who wants to start?!

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Idk where the place were starting at is? Is like in a building or something?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Yea a old mansion! Big but dark due to the windows blacken and all! :3 y’all can start by waking up!

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 05:17 PM
(Wait, have they just arrived or have they been there for awhile?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 05:20 PM
(Wait, have they just arrived or have they been there for awhile?)
For the teens been there for a while for the kids but not all may just have arrived suddenly in a bedroom :3

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Constance layed wide awake in her bed, the bags under her eyes showing she hadn't slept at all that night. Her white hair cascaded around her pale face as she stared blankly at the ceiling.

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 05:26 PM
For the teens been there for a while for the kids but not all may just have arrived suddenly in a bedroom :3
Sage shifted, sitting up and looking out the window into the courtyard. Unlike the others, he was rather happy here; but the others were miserable, and that prompted him to take up a mantle he didn't want to have. To be a leader of rebels when all he wanted was his peaceful life. And yet, it was an impossible plan; each and every day he could see his former friend Rubin staring at him, his words still lingering in his mind; should you ever betray us, I will see to it that not even the Fox can find you. He shivered, pulling his knees up to his chest.

Noir and Angelica were silent, sleeping peacefully like angels. Unlike the other children, they had lived in this wretched mansion their entire life and enjoyed every moment they shared with the Priests. In fact, the two had amassed an army of sorts, Noir with her cats, always watching and serving their master, and Angelica with her loyal hounds that kept the other children in line, and... persuaded them to not bully Noir for her oddities.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 05:40 PM
A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Constance pulled herself out of bed as she opened her door and looked outside, her expression grim and a normal scowl plastered on her face.

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 06:06 PM
A loud knocking was heard at Sages door, and a sweet soothing voice came though. “ hello? It’s time for breakfast, are you not feeling well little one. “ it was the fox also known as Naruto the watcher. His blonde hair was tied up a bit in a small ponytail and his sky blue eyes held worry for the man within the room. He wore his priests clothing like usual and had upside down crosses as earrings and a necklace. He steps back a bit than knocks again “ sage?”

Sasuke knocks one each of the kids doors “ wake up little ones! For breakfast today we have eggs, bacon and toast! Along with Naruto’s rabbit cake and Winter’s famous smoothie! Come on wake up before I eat them all” he yells loudly as he knocks on every door. He like Naruto and winter wore priest clothing however his didn’t had white and black His was red with black and he only wore a upside cross necklace and a demonic tattoo on his neck.

Winter knocks on every teens door aside from sage of course due to the fox being there. “ wake up! I made smoothies! “ he yells simply as he waits in the hallway waiting for everyone to come out so he can lead them to the dining hall.
He wore some sort of armored priest clothing which was black and blue and only had a demonic tattoo on the back of his neck, he pulls his collar a bit as he growls “ wake up!”

Sage looked at the door helplessly, pulling at his collar. His pulse quickened as he felt the body beside him stir, and a hand grab at his wrist. The cold golden eyes focused on Sage's green, filled with loathing. He sat up, his breath hot against Sage's neck as his lips brushed up against his ear. "Remember," He murmured, tightening his hold on Sage's wrist. "One wrong step and you won't even see the familiar orange flames of this wretched place." He released Sage's wrist and smiled thinly, getting up and opening the closet door and disappearing inside the secret tunnel to his room.

Sage clutched at his chest, staring at the covers beneath his bare feet. "C-Coming, Naruto." He said, his voice trembling but loud enough for Naruto to hear. He got up, sliding his slippers onto his feet and looking into the mirror, his hands clammy and cold as he adjusted the rumpled collar on the shirt he had slept in.

--

Noir and Angelica opened their eyes in unison, sitting up and getting out of the bed. One of Noir's cats slipped out of the room silently, while two more wove around her ankles and focused their cold yellow stare on the door. Angelica picked up a small puppy, the little alert dog that would bark should any harm approach Angelica; for great danes and german shepherds waited in the halls obediently, ready to attack whatever wished to harm their master.
"We're coming, Padre." Noir called out, opening the door.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sorry I was late... What's up

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he steps back a bit “ ... okay. I’ll await here for you... “ his eyes held a dangerous glow but this quickly passed as he leans against the wall watching the door waiting for the man to come out. He looks at his hand which held a upside down cross scar almost as if the symbol was burned into his hand. He sighs softly as he just watches the door waiting calmly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh mi amors. I see you two are doing well” he says happily as he pets thier heads “ are your friends well?” He asks kindly as he pets one of the dogs

Winter laughs loudly “ for up from the wrong side of the bed?” He asks playfully as he walks up to the girl “ come let’s eat my friend”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)
Sorry I was late... What's up
Join! :3 of course if you want to I could bring in a other priest aka the devil himself!

wren
November 19th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Join! :3 of course if you want to I could bring in a other priest aka the devil himself!
The devil.
Oh my.

I'm not sure who to bring in, lions to old to be a kid anymore. She's practically a mother, a queen of some distant land, than there is Rachel buts she's at least 20 now, than there's Aspen but she's too sweet to be in such a place, Aaron would be such a flirt in there making problems for sage and such. God this is hard.

Hey rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Constance only glared. "There wasn't any waking up for me, Ive been up." she harshly as she walked past him to the dinning hall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 06:51 PM
The devil.
Oh my.

I'm not sure who to bring in, lions to old to be a kid anymore. She's practically a mother, a queen of some distant land, than there is Rachel buts she's at least 20 now, than there's Aspen but she's too sweet to be in such a place, Aaron would be such a flirt in there making problems for sage and such. God this is hard.

Hey Rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?
XD well it does say 18 or older for teen unless you wish to be a demon queen? :3 )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Constance only glared. "There wasn't any waking up for me, Ive been up." she harshly as she walked past him to the dinning hall.
He laughs loudly “ how mean” he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the dining hall as well

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 06:55 PM
He laughs loudly “ how mean” he says playfully as he begins to walk towards the dining hall as well
"When your annoying me how else am I to respond..." she mumbled under her breath as she sat down in her chair and waited for the rest to file in.

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 06:58 PM
The devil.
Oh my.

Hey Rubinaito if I bring in Aspen would she still be sages sister?
Yeah

wren
November 19th, 2017, 07:05 PM
XD well it does say 18 or older for teen unless you wish to be a demon queen? :3 )
Yeah
Right I'll bring in Aspen than.

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Naruto eyes glowed a bit as he steps back a bit “ ... okay. I’ll await here for you... “ his eyes held a dangerous glow but this quickly passed as he leans against the wall watching the door waiting for the man to come out. He looks at his hand which held a upside down cross scar almost as if the symbol was burned into his hand. He sighs softly as he just watches the door waiting calmly.

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh mi amors. I see you two are doing well” he says happily as he pets thier heads “ are your friends well?” He asks kindly as he pets one of the dogs

Winter laughs loudly “ for up from the wrong side of the bed?” He asks playfully as he walks up to the girl “ come let’s eat my friend”

Rubin stepped out of his door, smiling to himself as he walked out of his room with fresh clothes and a sinister look in his eyes.

Sage opened the door cautiously, looking up at Naruto. His gaze flicked to Rubin nervously, shivering slightly.

"Yeah." The duo chorused.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Rubin stepped out of his door, smiling to himself as he walked out of his room with fresh clothes and a sinister look in his eyes.

Sage opened the door cautiously, looking up at Naruto. His gaze flicked to Rubin nervously, shivering slightly.

"Yeah." The duo chorused.
His eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at them but than he simply smiles “ ..... how ... never mind. Come let’s eat my friends... and Sage I would like to speak to you in my office after you’ve eaten is this understood?”

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh I see. Than come on let’s eat my little amors~” he says playfully as he begins to walk

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Right I'll bring in Aspen than.
Alright! Just pop right in however you want :3

wren
November 19th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Aspen was unknown in his world, a small flower in the midst of hell fire. So delicate for such a place. Yet she seemed to fit in like a puzzle piece. Working and moving along like a mother to msot of e children here. She was nearing 18 at last, when finally she would be faced with the choice she had dreaded. There was much for her in the real world but also so much for her here. A world she had built for herself. One that loved her more than the real world had ever

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Constance sat to herself as she stared at the food being given to her, not touching one bit. "I should left when I had the chance..." she said to no one in particular. I just had to fall for him huh? she thought to herself as she glanced over at Winter with a blank look. Sasukewolf (madness)

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 07:58 PM
His eyes glowed dangerously as he looks at them but than he simply smiles “ ..... how ... never mind. Come let’s eat my friends... and Sage I would like to speak to you in my office after you’ve eaten is this understood?”

Sasuke laughs softly “ ahh I see. Than come on let’s eat my little amors~” he says playfully as he begins to walk
Sage nodded, cringing under Rubin's glare. "Yes, Sir." He murmured, hurrying off to the breakfast table and trying to escape Rubin's cruel gaze. However, once he was out of Naruto's sight he felt a tugging sensation on his collar and he fell back into a dark room, the door slamming shut. Rubin pinned Sage against the wall with a gaze murderous and cold.

"You took the wrong step, Sage." Rubin uttered, poking him in the chest. "That was your chance to prove that you were serious about being a leader. But you wasted it, and I can't let you go running back to that fox crying about the rebellion." He latched several chains around Sage, chaining him up like a dog with several spiked chains connected to a collar, each chain keeping him from moving more than a foot in any direction.

"Why are you doing this?" Sage asked, his gaze fearful as he tugged at the chains in an attempt to loosen them.

"Because I'm just like them, Sage." Rubin sneered, cupping Sage's chin in one hand. "Except, I'm better." He dropped Sage and wrapped a cloth around his head, forcing him to bite down on the soiled rag and tied it tightly. "There. Now nobody can hear you, or see you. I'll be back with food in a little while." He walked out, careful to avoid being seen by Naruto- however, he didn't notice the cat in the shadows, watching with yellow eyes. As soon as Rubin left, it got up and trotted towards the dining hall in search of Noir.

--

Noir and Angelica each took one of Sasuke's hands in their own, small palms and skipped along beside him into the dining hall.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Constance sat to herself as she stared at the food being given to her, not touching one bit. "I should left when I had the chance..." she said to no one in particular. I just had to fall for him huh? she thought to herself as she glanced over at Winter with a blank look. Sasukewolf (madness)
Winted laughs softly as he spoke to some kids than sees Constance looking at him. He smiles a playful smile at her as he begins to walk off

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Sage nodded, cringing under Rubin's glare. "Yes, Sir." He murmured, hurrying off to the breakfast table and trying to escape Rubin's cruel gaze. However, once he was out of Naruto's sight he felt a tugging sensation on his collar and he fell back into a dark room, the door slamming shut. Rubin pinned Sage against the wall with a gaze murderous and cold.

"You took the wrong step, Sage." Rubin uttered, poking him in the chest. "That was your chance to prove that you were serious about being a leader. But you wasted it, and I can't let you go running back to that fox crying about the rebellion." He latched several chains around Sage, chaining him up like a dog with several spiked chains connected to a collar, each chain keeping him from moving more than a foot in any direction.

"Why are you doing this?" Sage asked, his gaze fearful as he tugged at the chains in an attempt to loosen them.

"Because I'm just like them, Sage." Rubin sneered, cupping Sage's chin in one hand. "Except, I'm better." He dropped Sage and wrapped a cloth around his head, forcing him to bite down on the soiled rag and tied it tightly. "There. Now nobody can hear you, or see you. I'll be back with food in a little while." He walked out, careful to avoid being seen by Naruto- however, he didn't notice the cat in the shadows, watching with yellow eyes. As soon as Rubin left, it got up and trotted towards the dining hall in search of Noir.

--

Noir and Angelica each took one of Sasuke's hands in their own, small palms and skipped along beside him into the dining hall.
Sasuke laughs softly “ you two are so cute!” He says happily as he walks but stops to see Naruto waiting in front of the dining hall he sees rubin and begins to walk up to him “ is sage with you? .... where is he?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... odd ..”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Aspen was unknown in his world, a small flower in the midst of hell fire. So delicate for such a place. Yet she seemed to fit in like a puzzle piece. Working and moving along like a mother to msot of e children here. She was nearing 18 at last, when finally she would be faced with the choice she had dreaded. There was much for her in the real world but also so much for her here. A world she had built for herself. One that loved her more than the real world had ever
A dark husky voice was heard behind her, “ already eager I see.” Said Lucifer also know as the Killer. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail and his red eyes were filled with wisdom along with insanity. He robes long and elegant black as night with white here and there. He wore a collar with a upside cross as a tag and earrings as well. He smiles a calm smile at her “ come let’s eat my dear “

Teggy
November 19th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Winted laughs softly as he spoke to some kids than sees Constance looking at him. He smiles a playful smile at her as he begins to walk off
Constances violet eyes bore into him as he walked, her not blinking once. Why does he smile so much... she thought as he turned away from him and stared at her food once again.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 08:32 PM
the girl smiled at lucifer and walked own the hall, "what is it this time? Bread and eggs again?" she said jokingly as she walked ahead of him. Aspen was setting down plates at the table, awaiting for the food to be brought. She CloudKit scent it's wonderful aroma wafting from the kitchchen and she smiled a sweet smile. She tunred to see Rubin and naruto outside one of the closets just down the hall. She waved them both down to the dinnnng room, "do any of you know where sage is? It's time to eat" she said with an inocent smile, she was completely oblivious to rubins treachery and was merely looking for her brother. She looked across at naruto raising an eyebrow. "What have you done with him huh?" she asked with a goofy smile. "What have you two been getting into?" she said with an amused smile.

Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)
I just kinda.. Yeah

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sasuke laughs softly “ you two are so cute!” He says happily as he walks but stops to see Naruto waiting in front of the dining hall he sees rubin and begins to walk up to him “ is sage with you? .... where is he?” He asks worryingly as Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... odd ..”

the girl smiled at lucifer and walked own the hall, "what is it this time? Bread and eggs again?" she said jokingly as she walked ahead of him. Aspen was setting down plates at the table, awaiting for the food to be brought. She CloudKit scent it's wonderful aroma wafting from the kitchchen and she smiled a sweet smile. She tunred to see Rubin and naruto outside one of the closets just down the hall. She waved them both down to the dinnnng room, "do any of you know where sage is? It's time to eat" she said with an inocent smile, she was completely oblivious to rubins treachery and was merely looking for her brother. She looked across at naruto raising an eyebrow. "What have you done with him huh?" she asked with a goofy smile. "What have you two been getting into?" she said with an amused smile.

Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness)
I just kinda.. Yeah
Rubin ignored Aspen and Naruto, simply sitting down and serving himself. He payed no attention to the cat staring intently at him from the shadows, not even noticing it. He didn't notice the white cat perched on the window, or the ginger tabby glaring at him from the floor; he was oblivious to the sentience and knowledge of the cats, thinking them animals that didn't even matter in the relentless cycle of life and death. Taking a bite out of his meal, he silently passed his hand over the rolls and picked up a few, pocketing them. He could easily pass it off as a snack for his stroll through the gardens if he was even asked.

Noir stared at Rubin, as a black cat meowed urgently from her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed red in the flickering firelight, unsure of what Rubin had done- but she knew that he was part of the reason why Sage was gone. Her lips pressed together in a tight smile, stroking the head of the cat. The demonic child wouldn't say anything yet... she would bide her time and find more information before alerting Naruto to the situation. "Watch him." She murmured in the cat's ears, still gazing at the criminal. "I want reports at the end of the day." The cat meowed in response before jumping off her shoulders to inform the others.

Angelica, on the other hand, was oblivious to her darker-half's plot as she sat down beside Aspen and eagerly grabbed a few items from the table and loaded her plate. Her dog was growling subtly, staring at Rubin for a moment before sitting beside Angelica obediently and waiting for her to serve him scraps of food.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Rubin ignored Aspen and Naruto, simply sitting down and serving himself. He payed no attention to the cat staring intently at him from the shadows, not even noticing it. He didn't notice the white cat perched on the window, or the ginger tabby glaring at him from the floor; he was oblivious to the sentience and knowledge of the cats, thinking them animals that didn't even matter in the relentless cycle of life and death. Taking a bite out of his meal, he silently passed his hand over the rolls and picked up a few, pocketing them. He could easily pass it off as a snack for his stroll through the gardens if he was even asked.

Noir stared at Rubin, as a black cat meowed urgently from her shoulders. Her blue eyes seemed red in the flickering firelight, unsure of what Rubin had done- but she knew that he was part of the reason why Sage was gone. Her lips pressed together in a tight smile, stroking the head of the cat. The demonic child wouldn't say anything yet... she would bide her time and find more information before alerting Naruto to the situation. "Watch him." She murmured in the cat's ears, still gazing at the criminal. "I want reports at the end of the day." The cat meowed in response before jumping off her shoulders to inform the others.

Angelica, on the other hand, was oblivious to her darker-half's plot as she sat down beside Aspen and eagerly grabbed a few items from the table and loaded her plate. Her dog was growling subtly, staring at Rubin for a moment before sitting beside Angelica obediently and waiting for her to serve him scraps of food.
A dark husky voice was heard behind her, “ already eager I see.” Said Lucifer also know as the Killer. His long black and white hair was tied up in a ponytail and his red eyes were filled with wisdom along with insanity. He robes long and elegant black as night with white here and there. He wore a collar with a upside cross as a tag and earrings as well. He smiles a calm smile at her “ come let’s eat my dear “

Aspen looked at rubin than across at luckier raising an eyebrow with confusion. "I'm... I'm not hungry I think Im going to bed. For a nap. Yeah" she stammered getting up from the table. She looked back at Rubin over her shoulder, she grit her teeth unevenly. "if you see him. Let me know" she said beofre walking off her dress flowing behind her as she dissappeared. She passed the room sage was in without even giving it a thought before racing up to her room and sitting down on her bed. She laid back on her bed. Rubin. Rubin. What's wrong with him huh? she rolled over onto her side and buried her face in her pillow. Whenever she was anywhere near him she was uncomfortable, unlike everybody else in the house she was attracted to. He was. Disturbed, and different. After a few minuets she sat up, something that could always comfort her was the thought of- at least I tried to look for him- she got up and walked down the stairs a passing the dinning hall and into the library. "Sage! Sage your missing breakfast!" she called out

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
lucifer laughs softly “ something like that-@ he cuts himself off seeing rubin and Naruto his eyes glowed a bit when rubin ignored them. He looks at Naruto who immediately bows “ .... is something the matter?” Naruto nods “ yes it appears sage is lost somewhere or he ended up going the bathroom but I am unsure where-“ lucifer silences him with a wave of his hand “ you are the fox for a reason Naruto do not fail me. Find the boy today or else my friend.” Naruto quickly nods “ .... yes sir...”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to walk up to her “ hello there eating alone again huh?”

Sasuke looks at Noir and the cat. His eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down to her “ ...¿hay algo mal? ¿Qué te dijo el pequeño? “ he asks in Spanish knowing that most won’t understand him and he was glad for that

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
lucifer laughs softly “ something like that-@ he cuts himself off seeing rubin and Naruto his eyes glowed a bit when rubin ignored them. He looks at Naruto who immediately bows “ .... is something the matter?” Naruto nods “ yes it appears sage is lost somewhere or he ended up going the bathroom but I am unsure where-“ lucifer silences him with a wave of his hand “ you are the fox for a reason Naruto do not fail me. Find the boy today or else my friend.” Naruto quickly nods “ .... yes sir...”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to walk up to her “ hello there eating alone again huh?”

Sasuke looks at Noir and the cat. His eyes glowed a bit as he kneels down to her “ ...¿hay algo mal? ¿Qué te dijo el pequeño? “ he asks in Spanish knowing that most won’t understand him and he was glad for that
"Lo verás pronto, padre." was Noir's answer as she sat down beside her sister, smiling at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 06:36 AM
"Lo verás pronto, padre." was Noir's answer as she sat down beside her sister, smiling at Sasuke.
He nods calmly “ ..... okay. Now go on little ones eat up “ he says kindly as he begins to stand up

wren
November 20th, 2017, 11:45 PM

now briskly walking from the library out into the dining hall she walked up to lucifer and roughly grabbed his arm. "I'm worried..." Aspen suddenly said looking over her should and swallowing hard on the bike in her throat. "Without sage we are leaderless... And brother less. Hes the only family member I have left and if we don't find him I'm going to loose my mind" Aspen said flatly turning and grabbing a goblet of wine.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 11:49 PM
now briskly walking from the library out into the dining hall she walked up to lucifer and roughly grabbed his arm. "I'm worried..." Aspen suddenly said looking over her should and swallowing hard on the bike in her throat. "Without sage we are leaderless... And brother less. Hes the only family member I have left and if we don't find him I'm going to loose my mind" Aspen said flatly turning and grabbing a goblet of wine.
Lucifer eyes glowed a bit as he holds her hand making her put the wine down. “ don’t worry I am more worried about him than you. To lose a child is liking losing a part of me. The fox will find him and the wolf will track him down however if this is some kind of sick game I will not hesitate to punish the one behind it.” He says calmly as he looks at her and smiles calmly “ come let’s help you relax. I have a far more better wine that that my dear. Do not worry we’ll find him remember no one can leave this house.”

wren
November 20th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Lucifer eyes glowed a bit as he holds her hand making her put the wine down. “ don’t worry I am more worried about him than you. To lose a child is liking losing a part of me. The fox will find him and the wolf will track him down however if this is some kind of sick game I will not hesitate to punish the one behind it.” He says calmly as he looks at her and smiles calmly “ come let’s help you relax. I have a far more better wine that that my dear. Do not worry we’ll find him remember no one can leave this house.”
Aspen flinched but set it down reluctantly. Somehow she knew it was Rubin but was trying not to believe it. Her brother and Rubin had always been quite tense "That doesn't mean he couldn't be hurt or worse..." Aspens eyes started to swell with tears and she nervously fumbled her fingers but followed lucifer out of the dinning hall willingly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 12:01 AM
Aspen flinched but set it down reluctantly. Somehow she knew it was Rubin but was trying not to believe it. Her brother and Rubin had always been quite tense "That doesn't mean he couldn't be hurt or worse..." Aspens eyes started to swell with tears and she nervously fumbled her fingers but followed lucifer out of the dinning hall willingly.
He nods “ yes but I hope that doesn’t come to be.... that scares me the most trust me on that child. “ he says as he begins to head towards his office. He stops and turns holding out his hand with a kind smile “ and don’t worry that boy is Narutos favorite and we all know how protective that man can be why do you think he’s the watcher?”

Teggy
November 21st, 2017, 09:25 AM

"Why of course... I dont like anyone and Im not well liked." she said to winter

SolarWarrior
November 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
(I'm I too late? This looks interesting!)

Name: Grace Ramos
Looks: A short pale teen with light brown hair that reaches towards her shoulders and light brown eyes. She always wears her black glasses and is seen wearing a pink shirt,jeans and black sneakers.
Personality: Grace is rather caring and nice. She's quite selfless,she puts others needs before hers even if she's hurt. Grace is a bit clumsy but only when it comes to possibly battling someone or something..
Skills: Before coming here she was wanted to become a doctor and helped as a volunteer at hospitals. (AKA: She knows how to fix people up.) She can cheer people up (Mostly the little kids/kids under 18)
Weaknesses: She can't fight and is a bit clumsy while running. She can be tricked easily.
What age group you are in and what is your role?: Teens and she's a healer.
Love interest if any: None but Open!
Sexuality for kids you don’t have to do this: Straight (I'm not good with terms)
Other: Abigail is basically sort of her bodyguard
Questions: How many characters can you have?

Name: Abigail Santia
Looks: A 5"8 tan female with dark brown hair she always has in a high ponytail and dark brown eyes. She wears sports clothes,her soccer shirt and shorts and she just wears plain black sneakers.
Personality: Abigail's overprotective of her friends who call her the jock. Abi's basically like a bodyguard who protects her friends no matter what! She's a bit hot-headed and gets her self hurt easily because of it.
Skills: Abi's a fast runner and is a pro at soccer. (Give her anything ball like and she'll kick it to someones head to create a diversion)
Weaknesses: She's hot-headed which would get her into problems.
What age group you are in and what is your role?: Teen/fighter
Love interest if any: None/Open! (Though she might turn you down quite harshly!)
Sexuality for kids you don’t have to do this: Straight
Other: They both speak spainsh! (Abi's probably gonna scream in spanish when she gets angry X3)
Questions: Are these characters ok?

CreatureOfHabit
November 21st, 2017, 05:58 PM
” Sing to me songs of the darkness.
Farewell to heaven my friend.
Come to me bury your sorrows.
Temptation awaits the condemned.”

Roles ( limited)

The teens ( must be 18 or older): 9 open
The kids ( must be younger than 18) 3 open. ( Noir and Angelica,
The leader ( of the kids of course): Sage
The healer ( knows how to use first aid and all that Jazz): 1 open ( Tord,
The fighters ( putting up a fight when needed): 3 open
The betrayers ( to keep this interesting send me a pm for the role and just make the forum role to teens or kids :3): 4 open

Forums
Name: Laslo
Looks: Blonde almost white curly hair with a grayish blue sweater dress that hides most of her faded blue jean shorts. She used to have ice blue eyes, but ever since she joined her eyes are black empty voids.
Personality: She doesn't like talking unless she has to, and observes and questions everything. Very distant, and often zones out, daydreaming.
Skills: She has a extensive knowledge on all things supernatural, and on space. She was taught to be observant, and has very strong senses.
Weaknesses: She can be very stubborn, and her lack of speech often annoys others.
What age group you are in and what is your role: The Kids
Love interest if any: Open
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual
Other: :shoo:
Questions

Anyone who may be interested: Rubinaito Celestial Teggy RosePelt146 .:Blue Wishes:. Hawkstar Myik