PDA

View Full Version : Legends Never Die

Hallowed Echo
November 18th, 2017, 10:36 PM
https://youtu.be/4Q46xYqUwZQ
Legends never die when the world is calling you
Can you hear them screaming out your name?
Legends never die, they become a part of you
Every time you bleed for reaching greatness
Relentless you survive

They never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting's near
It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce
Oh pick yourself up, 'cause

Legends never die

They're written down in eternity
But you'll never see the price it costs
The scars collected all their lives

When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream

Legends never die

When the world is calling out your name
Begging you to fight
Pick yourself up once more
Pick yourself up, 'cause

Legends never die

When a child is born, the wandering spirit of a Legend attaches itself to the child. Sometimes the spirit will talk to the child, making the child think that the spirit is their imaginary friend. When in danger, the Legend takes control of the child’s body in order to protect it. As the child grows, the legend and child start to become one person. Of course the child and the spirit must trust each other and get along. If the legend had powers, the child starts to inherit the powers slowly as the grow.

The legends are any fictional character you can think of such as Hanzo from Overwatch or Conner from Assassins Creed 3. It’s pretty simple, choose a fictional character as a spirit, make the child and begin rping. That’s all.

Forms:
Name:
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo):
Looks:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Love Interest:
Other:
Questions?:

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Forms:

Name
Roxanna Kamns
{Nicknames- Rex+ Ann-}
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo)
Oliver Wood (Harry Potter)
Looks
Tall, athletic build, bronze skin from working outside all the time, thick brown hair that touchs to her tailbone, piercing, oceanic blue eyes.
Personality
Roxanne is a quiet but not shy girl. She doesn't like talking but will use her deathly hollow (no pun or reference intended) voice to send chills down your spine. Or if your on her sports team, she will use it to motivate you. Rex is very sporty, there isn't a sport she doesn't do. However, she is very intelligent and loves to read. Her favorite series is Harry Potter, and she of course wishes dearly that she could play Quidditch. She would either be seeker or chaser. She has a considerate temper and doesn't hesitate with snappy comebacks. In love area, she doesn't really take notice of guys in a romantic way. Nor girls for that matter. While I'd normally put straight, I can't decide on a sexuality. "You can't have a sexuality when your never in love. Right?" -Roxanne
Sexuality
Unknown
Love Interest
None
Other
Hallowed Echo
Questions?

Akari
November 19th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Name: Cynthia
Nicknames: Petals
Spirit Ruby Rose, From RWBY.
Looks: Here's a link to her looks. I'm not good at describing someone by their looks, sorry bout that. Boop! (http://www.ezcosplay.com/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/r/erw0079.jpg)
Personality: Sometimes she can be somewhat Childish, but she means well. She rarely gives up, and when she decides to do something. Also, She LOVES Destroying things.
Sexuality: Bi, But leans more towards females.
Love Interest: She has a Slight Interest in Roxanna, But she dislikes her Temper, So she rarely makes any moves. So Otherwise, she is open.

cute skeleton
November 19th, 2017, 02:21 PM
i dont like to be asking this but...would bella swan count as a hero? (yes from twilight saga)

Akari
November 19th, 2017, 02:23 PM
i dont like to be asking this but...would bella swan count as a hero? (yes from twilight saga)
I.....I Would THINK So.....I Don't see why not....

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Forms:

Name
Roxanna Kamns
{Nicknames- Rex+ Ann-}
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo)
Oliver Wood (Harry Potter)
Looks
Tall, athletic build, bronze skin from working outside all the time, thick brown hair that touchs to her tailbone, piercing, oceanic blue eyes.
Personality
Roxanne is a quiet but not shy girl. She doesn't like talking but will use her deathly hollow (no pun or reference intended) voice to send chills down your spine. Or if your on her sports team, she will use it to motivate you. Rex is very sporty, there isn't a sport she doesn't do. However, she is very intelligent and loves to read. Her favorite series is Harry Potter, and she of course wishes dearly that she could play Quidditch. She would either be seeker or chaser. She has a considerate temper and doesn't hesitate with snappy comebacks. In love area, she doesn't really take notice of guys in a romantic way. Nor girls for that matter. While I'd normally put straight, I can't decide on a sexuality. "You can't have a sexuality when your never in love. Right?" -Roxanne
Sexuality
Unknown
Love Interest
None
Other
Hallowed Echo
Questions? Accepted!
Name: Cynthia
Nicknames: Petals
Spirit Ruby Rose, From RWBY.
Looks: Here's a link to her looks. I'm not good at describing someone by their looks, sorry bout that. Boop! (http://www.ezcosplay.com/media/catalog/product/cache/5/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/e/r/erw0079.jpg)
Personality: Sometimes she can be somewhat Childish, but she means well. She rarely gives up, and when she decides to do something. Also, She LOVES Destroying things.
Sexuality: Bi, But leans more towards females.
Love Interest: She has a Slight Interest in Roxanna, But she dislikes her Temper, So she rarely makes any moves. Accepted!
i dont like to be asking this but...would bella swan count as a hero? (yes from twilight saga) Yeah, I’m fine with her counting as a hero.

cute skeleton
November 19th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Name: alixander (though her nickname is aj)
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): bella swan
Looks: she is tall with brown hair and green eyes, she has fair skin.
Personality: she is shy and rather stay by herself then around people. she is the type of girl that would cry just at pinch, thats how sensitive she is. (and rest tbrp since this is all i have so far :p)
Sexuality: straight
Love Interest: open
Other: nope
Questions?:

SolarWarrior
November 19th, 2017, 05:29 PM
Name: Autumn Keystone
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Glitter Sunny (From Glitter Force) (Don't judge me I'm anime trash)
Looks: A tall (5"7) teen with long brown hair she always had down with orange streaks dyed in her hair. Autumn is pale with amber/yellowish eyes. She's always seen wearing autumn themed clothing just because of her name.
Personality: Autumn is very friendly and kind always searching for new friends and unlike her "imaginary friend" who is out there and super confident,Autumn is extremely shy and not so confident. Autumn doesn't see herself as a possible hero but she feels like she can help anyone if she just tries.
Sexuality: Straight
Love Interest: Open
Other: If she inherits any powers they'll most likely be fire themed since Glitter Sunny is her "Imaginary Friend".
Questions?: Can I make another character?
__________________@Hallowed Echo

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Name: Autumn Keystone
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Glitter Sunny (From Glitter Force) (Don't judge me I'm anime trash)
Looks: A tall (5"7) teen with long brown hair she always had down with orange streaks dyed in her hair. Autumn is pale with amber/yellowish eyes. She's always seen wearing autumn themed clothing just because of her name.
Personality: Autumn is very friendly and kind always searching for new friends and unlike her "imaginary friend" who is out there and super confident,Autumn is extremely shy and not so confident. Autumn doesn't see herself as a possible hero but she feels like she can help anyone if she just tries.
Other: If she inherits any powers they'll most likely be fire themed since Glitter Sunny is her "Imaginary Friend".
Questions?: Can I make another character?
__________________@Hallowed Echo
Name: alixander (though her nickname is aj)
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): bella swan
Looks: she is tall with brown hair and green eyes, she has fair skin.
Personality: she is shy and rather stay by herself then around people. she is the type of girl that would cry just at pinch, thats how sensitive she is. (and rest tbrp since this is all i have so far :p)
Sexuality: straight
Love Interest: open
Other: nope
Questions?:
Both Accepted! And Yes, SolarWarrior you can have another character.
My forms:
Name: Nova// Frank
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Hanzo// Lysandre from Pokémon
Looks: Short black hair with brown eyes. Wears a blue grey shirt with jeans and boots. Has Hanzo’s dragon tattoo on her right arm.// Short blue hair with ice blue eyes, red and black flannel shirt with jeans and sneakers.
Personality: Both TBRP’D
Sexuality: Both Bisexual
Love Interest: Both Open
Other: Frank just got Lysandre’s inventive mind, not his craziness.
Questions?: Nope

SolarWarrior
November 19th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Name: Jack Wisteria
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Shana (From Shana No Shakugan)
Looks: A pale boy with white hair and icy blue eyes. Seen wearing anything blue or any jacket/sweater.
Personality: TBRPed
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: If he inherits any powers he might become cold and heartless like Shana... (Oh geez XD Look out!)
Questions?: Nope!

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Name: Jack Wisteria
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Shana (From Shana No Shakugan)
Looks: A pale boy with white hair and icy blue eyes. Seen wearing anything blue or any jacket/sweater.
Personality: TBRPed
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: If he inherits any powers he might become cold and heartless like Shana... (Oh geez XD Look out!)
Questions?: Nope!
Accepted!)

FadingEchoes
November 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Forms:
Name: Anna Haus // Johnathan Taten
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Evie Frye from Assassin's Creed; Syndicate // Will Treaty from Ranger's Apprentice
Looks: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database:_Evie_Frye // http://rangersapprentice.wikia.com/wiki/Will_Treaty
Personality: Playful, bubbly, kind, shy. // Sarcastic, funny, intuitive, intelligent.
Sexuality: Hetero // Hetero
Love Interest: Open // Open(Maybe Roxanna? ScarredSecrets )
Other: Hallowed Echo

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Forms:
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Evie Frye from Assassin's Creed; Syndicate // Will Treaty from Ranger's Apprentice
Looks: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database:_Evie_Frye // http://rangersapprentice.wikia.com/wiki/Will_Treaty
Personality: Playful, bubbly, kind, shy. // Sarcastic, funny, intuitive, intelligent.
If you get accepted than YASSS!

FadingEchoes
November 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM
If you get accepted than YASSS!
:waaah::surprisehug::rainbowllama::hug::happyhop:: colorwah::batmansmiley::woot:::flip:

I was bored and started playing with emojis.

SacredMadness
November 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
:waaah::surprisehug::rainbowllama::hug::handflappe r::happyhop::colorwah::batmansmiley::woot::spinnin g::flip:

I was bored and started playing with emojis.
XD

Hallowed Echo
November 19th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Forms:
Accepted! We shall start now! If anyone wants to start us off, feel free to.)

aleka!
November 20th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Don't know if WidowMaker counts as a hero but may as well try-

Name: Sam
Spirit: Widowmaker
Looks: She's short, with pale skin and long, dark brown hair that naturally looks like black.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Sexuality: Pansexual
Love Interest: None
Other: Nah m8
Questions?: none

Hallowed Echo
November 20th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Don't know if WidowMaker counts as a hero but may as well try-

Name: Sam
Spirit: Widowmaker
Looks: She's short, with pale skin and long, dark brown hair that naturally looks like black.
Personality: TBRP'ed
Sexuality: Pansexual
Love Interest: None
Other: Nah m8
Questions?: none
Accepted!)

CreatureOfHabit
November 21st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Relentless you survive

They never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting's near
It's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce

Legends never die

They're written down in eternity
But you'll never see the price it costs
The scars collected all their lives

When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream

Legends never die

When the world is calling out your name
Begging you to fight
Pick yourself up once more
Pick yourself up, 'cause

Legends never die[/SIZE][/I]

When a child is born, the wandering spirit of a Legend attaches itself to the child. Sometimes the spirit will talk to the child, making the child think that the spirit is their imaginary friend. When in danger, the Legend takes control of the child’s body in order to protect it. As the child grows, the legend and child start to become one person. Of course the child and the spirit must trust each other and get along. If the legend had powers, the child starts to inherit the powers slowly as the grow.

The legends are any fictional character you can think of such as Hanzo from Overwatch or Conner from Assassins Creed 3. It’s pretty simple, choose a fictional character as a spirit, make the child and begin rping. That’s all.[/CENTER]

Forms:
Name: Laslo
Spirit:The 12 Doctor
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/7fVWi5 (the hair style is hard to describe so..) She has blonde, almost white hair, and likes to go barefoot. She wears faded blue jean shorts that are mostly covered by her grayish blue sweater dress.
Personality: Heavily influenced by her mom, she is a quite child, but the gears are always turning in her head.
Love Interest:Open
Other: (I plan to make a thread called "The Future of Us", that will feature her, if you wish to find her. )
Questions?:

Hallowed Echo
November 21st, 2017, 03:30 PM
Name: Laslo
Spirit:The 12 Doctor
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/7fVWi5 (the hair style is hard to describe so..) She has blonde, almost white hair, and likes to go barefoot. She wears faded blue jean shorts that are mostly covered by her grayish blue sweater dress.
Personality: Heavily influenced by her mom, she is a quite child, but the gears are always turning in her head.
Love Interest:Open
Other: (I plan to make a thread called "The Future of Us", that will feature her, if you wish to find her. )
Questions?:
Accepted!)

CreatureOfHabit
November 21st, 2017, 03:43 PM
Accepted!)
Thanks so much! I can't wait to play her! (Hopefully its ok if I include her mom, from The Future! -Of Us-)

CreatureOfHabit
November 21st, 2017, 03:55 PM
As Laslo poked around in the pond, something shiny glinted and the bottom of it's depths. She sighed, knowing her mom wouldn't want her to get her clothes muddy, or wet. But.. it felt like the watch was.. calling to her. As weird as that sounded, she was used to it. She and her mom practically lived on stuff like that. Her eyes gleamed with excitement, knowing that this was just the kind of adventure that The Doctor and his assistant usually went on. But little did she know, they were far from the stories her mom told.. She stopped, pausing. What if the watch was a disguise.. or a lure perhaps? She glanced down at the pocket knife in her hand. It wasn't much, but it could work. She thrust her hand in the ice cold water, pulling it out, with the watch successfully in her hand. As she examined it, she noticed strange carvings, and an ugly crack running through the middle. As she traced her finger along it, she flipped it open. A flashing light pierced the air, and then there was nothing but darkness.

SolarWarrior
November 21st, 2017, 07:15 PM
Autumn KeystoneTags:Open

Autumn skipped towards school her bookbag swung up and down as she skipped through the halls. "What a marvelous day!" She said,closed her eyes and jumped up doing a twirl. She took a piece of paper out of her bookbag and read it wondering where her locker was. Huh I wonder whe- She was cut off by a sudden pain that rushed through her body. She had bumped into someone.

Jack Wisteria
Tags:Open

Jack walked through the halls of school looking for his locker. He saw a girl (Autumn) skipped around before bumping into someone. He wanted to help but was too shy so instead he watched to see what would happen.

The Division
November 21st, 2017, 10:03 PM
Name: Wilson Frye
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Jacob Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
Looks: About 5'6' tall. Wilson is an average built teenager with dark messy hair and ivy-greens eyes. His assassin attire usually consists of a black-hooded robe reaching down towards his kneecap.
Personality: Brash and extremely reckless, Wilson is considered by most of his fellow assassin an extreme loudmouth smart*** and tends to sometimes crack up some cynical British humor.
Sexuality: Hetero
Love Interest: Undecided
Other: N/A
Questions?: N/A

Hallowed Echo
November 21st, 2017, 10:16 PM
Name: Wilson Frye
Spirit (Ex. Hanzo): Jacob Frye (Assassin's Creed Syndicate)
Looks: About 5'6' tall. Wilson is an average built teenager with dark messy hair and ivy-greens eyes. His assassin attire usually consists of a black-hooded robe reaching down towards his kneecap.
Personality: Brash and extremely reckless, Wilson is considered by most of his fellow assassin an extreme loudmouth smart*** and tends to sometimes crack up some cynical British humor.
Sexuality: Hetero
Love Interest: Undecided
Other: N/A
Questions?: N/A
Accepted!)

SacredMadness
November 22nd, 2017, 07:42 PM
Roxanna or Rex for short, bustled down the hall towards the women’s locker room. The star of the swim team was almost late due to her deciding to run an extra mile today and the coach was strict. The coach also happened to be her role model. She stripped and changed into her blue and green suit, and ran out of the locker room. She greeted the coach and jumped into the water. Her athletic body cut through the liquid like a sharks fin in the ocean. After practice, she’s got redressed in her black leggings, blue Nikes, and a blue v neck Nike T-shirt. On her way out of the locker room, she noticed something shiny in the corner. She picked it up and examined it. It looked peculiar like something out of one of her favorite books. A snitch.