PDA

View Full Version : The cats of the sewers

wren
November 18th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Have you ever felt such adrenaline that pulsed through your veins? Replaced your sanity and made you itch? Something that made you slowly grow insane, something you loved and couldn't live without? If you havnt you better leave soon, cause we don't have space for those who are un worthy for his presence... "
~ Crow

Explanation ~
These cats live within the sewers a pretty mucky life don't you agree?
Well not only are their homes grimy but their ways are far more worse.
The gang is run by violence, here is no such thing as mercy or grace.
The leader is chosen by a large fight, commander vs the previous
and/or dying Commander. Choosing the co commander is done by a fight.
Seeing wether a trainee is worth becoming a full gang member or not,
You guessed it a fight. Daily disputes over prey can easily turn into
Some big event in the middle of the day. Can you take the heat? Or will
You crumble under the weight... Or could you fight your way to the top...

Highrank explanations ~
Commander;
Is primarily the toughest and best fighter of the group. Gets the best of the prey and basically orders everyone around with no concequences to the role. They are liek the stone teller from the tribes, they only heal a select few of the best gang members as well as co commander.
Co commander;
Is a runner up of the commander, does the dirty work for the commander and gets some of the same perks. Is the second best fighter but is often challenged for their rank by the gang members.
Gang queens;
Are no different than normal gang cats, they are still somewhat respected because of pregnancy but they receive the nicest dens. Are not required to fight. Don't take Mates but have many kittens from diffrent cats.
Gang members;
Are basically the back bone, hunts, digs tunnels for more den space and trains the trainees to fight of course. For myrder of another gang member there is no consequence and it's often encouraged
Gang trainees;
Are the kittens getting old enough to start being trained, at the end of their training are entered into a massive tournament and only a select few are made into fully fledged gang members. The rest who don't make the cut are abandon or become medics.
Gang medics;
Are treated like trash and are basically the outcasts of the gang. They are the trainees or gang members who hadn't made the cut are are seen as useless other than healing the trainees if they get too injured during a fight. Sleep on the floor of the trash filled sewers. Don't get fed often and are basically fending for themselves

Forms

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Ranking-

Current highranks // Roles
Commander;
.:Blue Wishes:. As

Co commander;
Celestial as Crow

Gang queens
------

Gang members
------

Gang trainees
------

Gang medics
------

cute skeleton
November 18th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Name- sparrow // bluejay (nickname jay)
Age- 11 // 11
Gender- male // female
Appearance- a brownish red tom with green eyed // a bluish grey she cat with yellow eyes
Personality- tbrp // tbrp
Ranking- trainee // trainee

rubinaito
November 18th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Any information you need about Cress can be found in this post- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365692&postcount=5
She'll be a Gang Queen

Echofall
November 19th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Name- Raven
Age- 29 moons
Gender- Female
Appearance- A black she-cat with cold, yellow eyes. She has tiny gray dots around her eyes.
Personality- tbrp
Ranking- Gang Queen

wren
November 19th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Name- Raven
Age- 29 moons
Gender- Female
Appearance- A black she-cat with cold, yellow eyes. She has tiny gray dots around her eyes.
Personality- tbrp
Ranking- Gang Queen
Any information you need about Cress can be found in this post- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=365692&postcount=5
She'll be a Gang Queen
Age- 11 // 11
Gender- male // female
Appearance- a brownish red tom with green eyed // a bluish grey she cat with yellow eyes

Accepted!!

.:Blue Wishes:.

Mystic
November 19th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Form
Name: Iris/Falcon
Appearance: light grey with ginger splotches/ Dark brown with white paws
Personality: Tbrp'ed both
Rankings: Both gang members

wren
November 19th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Form
Accepted

wren
November 19th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Bump

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Can we start?

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:10 PM
Can we start?
Form
Name- Raven
Age- 29 moons
Gender- Female
Personality- tbrp
Ranking- Gang Queen
Age- 11 // 11
Gender- male // female

[ Sure why not ]
Sasukewolf (madness)

Crow padded down one of the sewer tunnels towards the main area. His white paws sloshing n the sludgy water of the base. He never walked down the trainee hall, it was disgusting and quite frankly he had some high standards despite living in a sewer. Most of the cats here forgot to use class when it came to the gang, he tried to revive it. But most of these cats at this point couldn't be bothered to eat their prey without getting it everywhere. Finally crow reached the main den and stretched out his haunches. Above their heads thunderous storm raged outside, today was a good day since within the sewers the flood lights where on. It was time to check on the queens since some of the flood water would drown out some of the nests, and perhaps check the trainees and do a quick swimming lesson or somthing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:12 PM
I’m here!! Which peep would y’all want :3)

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
I’m here!! Which peep would y’all want :3)
Whoever!

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:20 PM
[ Sure why not ]
Sasukewolf (madness)

Crow padded down one of the sewer tunnels towards the main area. His white paws sloshing n the sludgy water of the base. He never walked down the trainee hall, it was disgusting and quite frankly he had some high standards despite living in a sewer. Most of the cats here forgot to use class when it came to the gang, he tried to revive it. But most of these cats at this point couldn't be bothered to eat their prey without getting it everywhere. Finally crow reached the main den and stretched out his haunches. Above their heads thunderous storm raged outside, today was a good day since within the sewers the flood lights where on. It was time to check on the queens since some of the flood water would drown out some of the nests, and perhaps check the trainees and do a quick swimming lesson or somthing.

Cress lounged in her den, which she kept spotless despite being so close to delivering her kits. She wasn't sure who they belonged to, but she was pretty sure that they were Crow's. Her head poked out, her gaze focusing on Crow curiously as he entered the main den. "Crow," She called out, getting up but not making any move to step into the filthy den. "How are this morning?" She inquired, taking a moment to use a paw to clean off a fleck of offending muck on her shoulder.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Alright!
Name- Killer
Age- 28 moons
Gender- male
Appearance- https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Killer-fallen-warrior-of-madness-691199000
Personality- y’all know him!
Ranking- gang member

Nightmare aka Sasuke
24 moons
Male
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-before-the-fall-678752207 Of course without the fancy stuff!
He’s that boi Sasuke!
Gang member

Phoenix aka Naruto!
23 moons
Male
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Sol-the-god-of-the-sun-and-fire-681449364
That cutie fox Naruto who else XD
Gang member

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Cress lounged in her den, which she kept spotless despite being so close to delivering her kits. She wasn't sure who they belonged to, but she was pretty sure that they were Crow's. Her head poked out, her gaze focusing on Crow curiously as he entered the main den. "Crow," She called out, getting up but not making any move to step into the filthy den. "How are this morning?" She inquired, taking a moment to use a paw to clean off a fleck of offending muck on her shoulder.
Crow flicked his tail in an amused way, cress even if he didn't truly love her, which was completely false. He certainly did love her, but love was a weakness he couldn't succumb to. She was much like him in ways he couldn't explain, Cress was one of the cats he liked and respected umong the gang. With a graceful leap he made it onto another dry latch of dirt and padded over to her his tail still lashing. "Dirty" he simply said coming to sit next to her and sweeping his tail gently around his paws with a perfect poise to him. "And you? How are the kittens?"

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Crow flicked his tail in an amused way, cress even if he didn't truly love her, which was completely false. He certainly did love her, but love was a weakness he couldn't succumb to. She was much like him in ways he couldn't explain, Cress was one of the cats he liked and respected umong the gang. With a graceful leap he made it onto another dry latch of dirt and padded over to her his tail still lashing. "Dirty" he simply said coming to sit next to her and sweeping his tail gently around his paws with a perfect poise to him. "And you? How are the kittens?"

Cress chuckled at Crow's discomfort, moving closer to clean off a few patches on his fur. "Indeed." She murmured, finishing up and looking up at him with a smile. "I'm doing fine myself. A little bored, but I don't want to damage our little bundle." She looked at her stomach, happy that she was about to have her first litter of kits.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Cress chuckled at Crow's discomfort, moving closer to clean off a few patches on his fur. "Indeed." She murmured, finishing up and looking up at him with a smile. "I'm doing fine myself. A little bored, but I don't want to damage our little bundle." She looked at her stomach, happy that she was about to have her first litter of kits.
Crows ears flicked backward and pinned to the back of his head and he swallowed really hard. "Right. Kits" though he had brought it up first he wasn't exactly ready to have kittens. Sure he had fathered many but none of them ahd even been with cress, the one thing he was afraid of was getting too attached to any of them. Because sometimes when he fathered kits he wasn't exactly. Sure. If they where his and it was simply a fling, to bring strong kits into the gang. Nothing as meaningful as this

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Alright!
Name- Killer
Age- 28 moons
Gender- male
Appearance- https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Killer-fallen-warrior-of-madness-691199000
Personality- y’all know him!
Ranking- gang member

Nightmare aka Sasuke
24 moons
Male
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Sasuke-before-the-fall-678752207 Of course without the fancy stuff!
He’s that boi Sasuke!
Gang member

Phoenix aka Naruto!
23 moons
Male
https://madwolfheart.deviantart.com/art/Sol-the-god-of-the-sun-and-fire-681449364
That cutie fox Naruto who else XD
Gang member
Am I accepted? :3

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Crows ears flicked backward and pinned to the back of his head and he swallowed really hard. "Right. Kits" though he had brought it up first he wasn't exactly ready to have kittens. Sure he had fathered many but none of them ahd even been with cress, the one thing he was afraid of was getting too attached to any of them. Because sometimes when he fathered kits he wasn't exactly. Sure. If they where his and it was simply a fling, to bring strong kits into the gang. Nothing as meaningful as this
Cress smiled. "Crow, nervous about having kits?" She teased gently.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Cress smiled. "Crow, nervous about having kits?" She teased gently.
Am I accepted? :3
[ Yes of course! ]

Crow spun and glared at her In a violent jerking motion so he was now facing her. "Never" he snapped his tail now lashing in anger. The way he usually let his anger fuse and sputter was a good tussle, but he couldn't attack a queen. And not cress.

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
[ Yes of course! ]

Crow spun and glared at her In a violent jerking motion so he was now facing her. "Never" he snapped his tail now lashing in anger. The way he usually let his anger fuse and sputter was a good tussle, but he couldn't attack a queen. And not cress.
Cress merely laughed, gently brushing her head against his with a gentle smile. "Oh Crow." She purred, shaking her head with dismay. "You're so quick to anger." She sat back, smiling kindly at him. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm frightened." She confessed, her voice dropping so that only Crow could hear. If any others heard, she would surely be teased and outed as a coward, which she wasn't. She had been a formidable fighter in her earlier days, before falling in love with Crow. No, she wasn't a coward; however, she was scared for the kittens. She didn't want them to die, but she didn't want them to have to suffer should they not be strong enough to be part of the Gang. She was terrified of the idea that even one of her kits wouldn't be capable of surviving in the harsh society she lived in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Killer sat alone watching crow with glowing eyes, he flicked his ear a bit as he looks at Nightmare who was sleeping away blood could be smelled on the sleeping tom making Killer growl a bit as he stands up and paws Nightmare awake “ can’t clean yourself up after a meal huh?” He says in a dark husky voice, nightmare laughs softly “ can’t help it. It does get messy when they fight back my friend. Besides it’s not like you eat the things I eat. “ Killer huffs “ I’m not a desperate monster like you. Anyway where’s Phoenix? Seems like Crow is busy with one of his queens so I might as well find something else to entertain me.”
Nightmare laughs softly “ ahh still as jealous as ever old man. Well he’ll be coming back soon just gotta wait a bit and-“ Killer growls “ why should I wait? Knowing him! He’s probably flirting with some queen or some random tom! That boy really needs to calm himself especially you Nightmare why are you hunting when we have plenty of food here!”
Nightmare purrs softly “ seeing the disbelief in their eyes is always worth the fight my friend.” L

wren
November 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Killer sat alone watching crow with glowing eyes, he flicked his ear a bit as he looks at Nightmare who was sleeping away blood could be smelled on the sleeping tom making Killer growl a bit as he stands up and paws Nightmare awake “ can’t clean yourself up after a meal huh?” He says in a dark husky voice, nightmare laughs softly “ can’t help it. It does get messy when they fight back my friend. Besides it’s not like you eat the things I eat. “ Killer huffs “ I’m not a desperate monster like you. Anyway where’s Phoenix? Seems like Crow is busy with one of his queens so I might as well find something else to entertain me.”
Nightmare laughs softly “ ahh still as jealous as ever old man. Well he’ll be coming back soon just gotta wait a bit and-“ Killer growls “ why should I wait? Knowing him! He’s probably flirting with some queen or some random tom! That boy really needs to calm himself especially you Nightmare why are you hunting when we have plenty of food here!”
Nightmare purrs softly “ seeing the disbelief in their eyes is always worth the fight my friend.” L
Cress merely laughed, gently brushing her head against his with a gentle smile. "Oh Crow." She purred, shaking her head with dismay. "You're so quick to anger." She sat back, smiling kindly at him. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm frightened." She confessed, her voice dropping so that only Crow could hear. If any others heard, she would surely be teased and outed as a coward, which she wasn't. She had been a formidable fighter in her earlier days, before falling in love with Crow. No, she wasn't a coward; however, she was scared for the kittens. She didn't want them to die, but she didn't want them to have to suffer should they not be strong enough to be part of the Gang. She was terrified of the idea that even one of her kits wouldn't be capable of surviving in the harsh society she lived in.

Crow simply huffed and vent to lick his paw. "Here, that's not a bad thing is it?" he said in a slightly temperamental growl. He than began to lick at her ears drowning them with affection but than pulling back when he heard a growl from across the clearing. The Tom stiffened and he looked over at the toms lazily lounging. "LOOK BUSY MUTTS!" he snapped at them his tail lashing angrily as he studied them. He than leaned back and kicked his paw out to give it a few delicate licks. "I'm not afraid cress. Im terrified"

rubinaito
November 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Crow simply huffed and vent to lick his paw. "Here, that's not a bad thing is it?" he said in a slightly temperamental growl. He than began to lick at her ears drowning them with affection but than pulling back when he heard a growl from across the clearing. The Tom stiffened and he looked over at the toms lazily lounging. "LOOK BUSY MUTTS!" he snapped at them his tail lashing angrily as he studied them. He than leaned back and kicked his paw out to give it a few delicate licks. "I'm not afraid cress. Im terrified"
"I think it'll be all right." Cress said hopefully, leaning into Crow's fur slightly and gently licking at a tuft of fur that hadn't flattened down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Killer laughs loudly “ says the flirting second in command! “ he hisses as nightmares laughs softly “ don’t worry about him my lord he’s jealous~” he says as he begins to stand up and yawn a bit. “ come on Killer don’t want to start a other-“ Killer growls loudly at Nightmare “ silence! One more word out of you and I’ll tell crow what meals you’ve been having!” Nightmare simply laughs “ everyone knows that I’m a cannibal! What’s more to say kitten? I’m a Ruthless, cold hearted monster of a tom who enjoys pain and flirting with any strong looking warrior as I please what else is there to know about me?” He says darkly as he begins to walk away. Killer growls a bit as he looks at crow coldly than begins to walk off. Eventually Phoenix walks in with a rather interesting piece of meat in his mouth, he jumps up to crow and cress, and places the meat down in front of her. “ here you go my lady. Would you like anything else?” He asks calmly, Phoenix was more a puppet than anything really following orders and doing what he can for the leaders especially the leaders queens however he was known to have be a bit of a flirt even rumored to have taken the queens right under the leaders noses.

wren
December 5th, 2017, 12:01 AM
"I think it'll be all right." Cress said hopefully, leaning into Crow's fur slightly and gently licking at a tuft of fur that hadn't flattened down.
[ I realize how much I enjoy crow and cress. Maybe we can make this private sorta and keep them going? Maybe we just say crow did somthing wrong and he was banished and dress went with him. So they still live in sweaters but a long way away and are forced to try and love and raise kits somehow?? ]

Despite how much he wanted to hide his affections it was near impossible when he was around her. As she leaned into his side and the warmth of her fur contracted to his own he felt a warmth fill him until he simply leaned over and rested his head on top of hers. "There's never ever a guarantee" he whispers softly.