PDA

View Full Version : Willow tree ( DRAGONCLAN AND ROWANCLAN only )

Leucos
November 18th, 2017, 03:57 PM
So for every moon twostar and dragonstar bring their clan to this old willow tree to socialize under the moon . To bring peace among them both some cats tell their own stories some just talk and the leaders talk amongst themselves
This is the time of peace between both clans ! :heartbounce:
Swiftheart
Mad-Hatter
Shadomaru
littledragon0625

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 04:14 PM
@Okapi
@Peaflower
@Cinnamoncookie
ill make a border thread.

Leucos
November 18th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Swiftheart

Twostar pushed passed the bushes and twigs that scrapped her fur she grunted as each twig whent across her pelt some leaves were stuck to her orange and white fur she hated to get her fur dirty but it's what happens when you have a gathering to attend to . She looked behind to make sure ghostwhisper followed she smiled as she trotted up to the old willow tree hopping on many tall stones and making it to the cliff of where the tree rested
" I hope this goes well ghostwhisper " she meowed her green eyes shinning

Static
November 18th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Swiftheart

Twostar pushed passed the bushes and twigs that scrapped her fur she grunted as each twig whent across her pelt some leaves were stuck to her orange and white fur she hated to get her fur dirty but it's what happens when you have a gathering to attend to . She looked behind to make sure ghostwhisper followed she smiled as she trotted up to the old willow tree hopping on many tall stones and making it to the cliff of where the tree rested
" I hope this goes well ghostwhisper " she meowed her green eyes shinning
He nodded,grabbing a leaf from his pelt."It should go fine.Dragonstar wouldn't dare attack our clan in the middle of a gathering." He reasurred his leader."And the moon is shining with no clouds in sight.The Slywalkers are watching.If something goes bad,they will stop it." He said,settling down where the deputies seated.

Leucos
November 18th, 2017, 05:22 PM
He nodded,grabbing a leaf from his pelt."It should go fine.Dragonstar wouldn't dare attack our clan in the middle of a gathering." He reasurred his leader."And the moon is shining with no clouds in sight.The Slywalkers are watching.If something goes bad,they will stop it." He said,settling down where the deputies seated.

Twostar blinked will the skywalkers really protect them from harm? She pondered this many times before she finally spoke
" I hope your right ghostwhisper if anything goes wrong my father Burntstar who is a Skywalker now will be furious ! " she meowed and smiled as she saw dragonstar
littledragon0625

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Twostar blinked will the skywalkers really protect them from harm? She pondered this many times before she finally spoke
" I hope your right ghostwhisper if anything goes wrong my father Burntstar who is a Skywalker now will be furious ! " she meowed and smiled as she saw dragonstar
littledragon0625
"hello twostar"dragonstar said noding her head she never met any cats for another clan(thats not true that rouge clan that has no name)"do you want to start meeting?"dragonstar asked

Leucos
November 18th, 2017, 05:52 PM
"hello twostar"dragonstar said noding her head she never met any cats for another clan(thats not true that rouge clan that has no name)"do you want to start meeting?"dragonstar asked

Twostar smiled again she dipped her head in respect as she was told to do , her ear twitched as so did her tail
" If your fine with it dragonstar " she meowed softly trying to keep it as friendly and peaceful as possible. She looked out in the area where the cliff dipped down into a wide space of grass surrounded by trees she cleared her throat
" cats of dragonclan and Rowanclan! I now announce that every moon we shall be gathered here underneath the elder willow tree for a time of peace between both clans . You may talk amongst yourselves but do be respectful . " she shouted and turned to the other clan leader with a soft smile
" so I understand that your sister is looking for you " she meowed calmly as she tilted her head

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Twostar smiled again she dipped her head in respect as she was told to do , her ear twitched as so did her tail
" If your fine with it dragonstar " she meowed softly trying to keep it as friendly and peaceful as possible. She looked out in the area where the cliff dipped down into a wide space of grass surrounded by trees she cleared her throat
" cats of dragonclan and Rowanclan! I now announce that every moon we shall be gathered here underneath the elder willow tree for a time of peace between both clans . You may talk amongst yourselves but do be respectful . " she shouted and turned to the other clan leader with a soft smile
" so I understand that your sister is looking for you " she meowed calmly as she tilted her head
"my sister!"dragonstar said shocked"she joined your clan?its been so long!"her eyes clouded in thought but quickly said"which one?"

Leucos
November 18th, 2017, 07:09 PM
"my sister!"dragonstar said shocked"she joined your clan?its been so long!"her eyes clouded in thought but quickly said"which one?"

Twostar flinched a bit she wondered if she might have set dragonstar of
" Fireflower and yes she's in my clan , sorry if I may have angered you " she meowed as she looked down her tail flicked

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 09:34 PM
" Fireflower and yes she's in my clan , sorry if I may have angered you " she meowed as she looked down her tail flicked
"no,no its ok i must go see her"dragonstar said."oh and bewhere around here a dangerous cat wanders around here my clan has had trouble"and ran to find her sisiter

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 11:15 AM
fireflower walked around the clearing around the willow tree worried she needed info on the dragonclan leader she was sure it was her sisiter but didnt know yet,she wanted more info she walked up to ghostwhisper "hey do you know anything about the dragonclan leader?"fireflower asked the dep..if it was her sisiter she didint knoe what to do.but if it wasnt then she wouldnt do anything.

Static
November 19th, 2017, 12:12 PM
fireflower walked around the clearing around the willow tree worried she needed info on the dragonclan leader she was sure it was her sisiter but didnt know yet,she wanted more info she walked up to ghostwhisper "hey do you know anything about the dragonclan leader?"fireflower asked the dep..if it was her sisiter she didint knoe what to do.but if it wasnt then she wouldnt do anything.
Ghostwhisper shook his head." No.From what I understand though,Dragonclan is relativly new and looking for cats.I think the leader is looking for one of her siblings though.I didn't catch much of Two-star's and Dragonstar's conversation though." He explained.

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Ghostwhisper shook his head." No.From what I understand though,Dragonclan is relativly new and looking for cats.I think the leader is looking for one of her siblings though.I didn't catch much of Two-star's and Dragonstar's conversation though." He explained.
"so it really is her"fireflower said.looking at dragonstar jump down from the tree."thank you for leting me know.....i finally found my sisiter"

Static
November 19th, 2017, 01:45 PM
"so it really is her"fireflower said.looking at dragonstar jump down from the tree."thank you for leting me know.....i finally found my sisiter"
Ghostfur nodded." It's what anyone would do." He said simply.He didn't know what else to say,so he went quiet,not saying anything else.

Coalfur walked into the clearing,her wings unfolded slightly.It looked as if the stars themselves had been placed on her wings in the moonlight.She looked around,sitting down near the base of the rock.

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Ghostfur nodded." It's what anyone would do." He said simply.He didn't know what else to say,so he went quiet,not saying anything else.

Coalfur walked into the clearing,her wings unfolded slightly.It looked as if the stars themselves had been placed on her wings in the moonlight.She looked around,sitting down near the base of the rock.
fireflower ran to find where dragonstar jumped down to.and saw her looking around as if she was looking for her fireflower jumped out of the crowd "dragonfire!"fireflower yelled touching noses with her sister"its dragonstar now"dragonstar said"who cares im glad your alive!"fireflower said and then they didnt say a thing its been to long to just act like nothing happened but dragonstar asked"do you know where embersong is?"fireflower knew the asnwer but didnt what to said it but couldnt lie to the leader of dragonclan and her sister she finally said"embersong is the skywalker guardian the spirt that brings cat into the sky just like starclan"dragonstar eyes clouded"shes dead""not dead just watching over us"fireflower said

PeaFlower
November 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Magpiepaw came trotting into the clearing where an impressive willow tree seemed to dominate all the cats that were present.
She looked around, and gave her fur that had been messed up by the twigs and brambles a few licks, checking to see if her paws and pelt were clean, and took a few determined steps towards the other cats, ready to talk to anyone who might come nearby or seem friendly enough.
She had been wary of seeing familar faces, but so far it seemed none of her past clanmates had decided to go in this clan they were meeting with. That was a relief.
She chose to wait until everyone arrived, near a bush, and watched as Dragonstar talked with a cat who was apparently the leader of Rowanclan.
The apprentice wondered why Dragonstar suddenly got away from her previous postion to go greet a cat, but she couldn't figure it out as she heard angry muttering from behind her, and her attention was taken by another matter.

-

Swiftowl hadn't been in a gathering for moons, and here he was, walking all the way there, at night. His bones were screaming for him to go back to his den, but he wasn't about to back down now that he got here.
At one point, his paw got stuck in a hole, and the force he used to free it sent him tumbling down into some brambles. He had been cursing under his breath ever since, taking twigs and leaves off of his fuzzy fur.
He looked around for some cats of his new clan, and when he saw Magpiepaw he decided to sit around where the apprentice had decided to seat, though far away enough so that she wouldn't get the wrong idea and start talking to him, or so he hoped. Despite the atmosphere that gatherings usually gave off, he wasn't in a mood to talk to a lot of cats today. In all honesty, he wouldn't have come had he not been appointed as the Medicine cat of this clan. At least that's the reasoning he would give to anyone who may ask him why he came if he didn't want to. After all, the others could have reported to him what had happened when they got back to the camp. But the true answer would be that his past loneliness, his curiosity, and overall nostalgia pushed him to make an effort and give up on his nap to see it for himself.

-

"What's wrong ?" Magpiepaw asked with a hint of a teasing tone. "Your fur seems more messed up than usual. Did you fall somewhere ?" She purred in amusement.
"Shut it, you fleabrain. Hasn't anyone taught you proper manners ?" The old tom grumbled. Of course the apprentice hadn't caught on the fact he didn't want to hold any sort of conversation. Someone really should teach her to read others better.
Magpiepaw's ears went down. Obviously, the old coot wasn't in the mood to talk, again. Great.
She went back to observing Dragonstar and the mysterious she-cat, sometimes looking around their surroundings to see if anyone wanted to chat, while Swiftowl turned on himself before settling down, barely sparing a glance at the other cats that were around.
@littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) @Swiftheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1085) @Hawkstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469)

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Flyingspirit entered the clearing.We’ll seem weak lacking a deputy.

Static
November 19th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Magpiepaw came trotting into the clearing where an impressive willow tree seemed to dominate all the cats that were present.
She looked around, and gave her fur that had been messed up by the twigs and brambles a few licks, checking to see if her paws and pelt were clean, and took a few determined steps towards the other cats, ready to talk to anyone who might come nearby or seem friendly enough.
She had been wary of seeing familar faces, but so far it seemed none of her past clanmates had decided to go in this clan they were meeting with. That was a relief.
She chose to wait until everyone arrived, near a bush, and watched as Dragonstar talked with a cat who was apparently the leader of Rowanclan.
The apprentice wondered why Dragonstar suddenly got away from her previous postion to go greet a cat, but she couldn't figure it out as she heard angry muttering from behind her, and her attention was taken by another matter.

-

Swiftowl hadn't been in a gathering for moons, and here he was, walking all the way there, at night. His bones were screaming for him to go back to his den, but he wasn't about to back down now that he got here.
At one point, his paw got stuck in a hole, and the force he used to free it sent him tumbling down into some brambles. He had been cursing under his breath ever since, taking twigs and leaves off of his fuzzy fur.
He looked around for some cats of his new clan, and when he saw Magpiepaw he decided to sit around where the apprentice had decided to seat, though far away enough so that she wouldn't get the wrong idea and start talking to him, or so he hoped. Despite the atmosphere that gatherings usually gave off, he wasn't in a mood to talk to a lot of cats today. In all honesty, he wouldn't have come had he not been appointed as the Medicine cat of this clan. At least that's the reasoning he would give to anyone who may ask him why he came if he didn't want to. After all, the others could have reported to him what had happened when they got back to the camp. But the true answer would be that his past loneliness, his curiosity, and overall nostalgia pushed him to make an effort and give up on his nap to see it for himself.

-

"What's wrong ?" Magpiepaw asked with a hint of a teasing tone. "Your fur seems more messed up than usual. Did you fall somewhere ?" She purred in amusement.
"Shut it, you fleabrain. Hasn't anyone taught you proper manners ?" The old tom grumbled. Of course the apprentice hadn't caught on the fact he didn't want to hold any sort of conversation. Someone really should teach her to read others better.
Magpiepaw's ears went down. Obviously, the old coot wasn't in the mood to talk, again. Great.
She went back to observing Dragonstar and the mysterious she-cat, sometimes looking around their surroundings to see if anyone wanted to chat, while Swiftowl turned on himself before settling down, barely sparing a glance at the other cats that were around.
@littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) @Swiftheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1085) @Hawkstar (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469)

Flyingspirit entered the clearing.We’ll seem weak lacking a deputy.
Coalfur looked at magpie paw and the medicine cat,but stayed where she was.She didn't mind a conversation,but she would never be the one to start it unless it was for a good reason.She directed her attention back to the rowanclan leader.
---
Ghostwhisper didnt see another deputy come in,and cast a look around the gathering cats.'So they don't have a deputy...they could have took the time to appoint one.' he thought,until he felt guilty and reasoned with himself.'But they have so few cats anyway,and the leader probably doesn'tknow who to pick yet.That's understandable.But still...' he wasent sure of the point of staying up here now that he knew he would be alone if he did.He stood up and glanced at his leader.The only reason he had sat here was to defend twp-star of something had went wrong,but everything seemed to be going smoothly.The white Tom jumped down from the rock,looking for someone to talk to that might be able to share information about the new clan that he knew hardly anything about.
(Open)

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Coalfur looked at magpie paw and the medicine cat,but stayed where she was.She didn't mind a conversation,but she would never be the one to start it unless it was for a good reason.She directed her attention back to the rowanclan leader.
---
Ghostwhisper didnt see another deputy come in,and cast a look around the gathering cats.'So they don't have a deputy...they could have took the time to appoint one.' he thought,until he felt guilty and reasoned with himself.'But they have so few cats anyway,and the leader probably doesn'tknow who to pick yet.That's understandable.But still...' he wasent sure of the point of staying up here now that he knew he would be alone if he did.He stood up and glanced at his leader.The only reason he had sat here was to defend twp-star of something had went wrong,but everything seemed to be going smoothly.The white Tom jumped down from the rock,looking for someone to talk to that might be able to share information about the new clan that he knew hardly anything about.
(Open)
Flyingspirit entered and heald his head high, if only Dragonstar would appoint me deputy. He likes to have us rotate on who’s day it is to play deputy...we look humiliating not having a deputy...oh well... Maybe Dragonstar will atleast let me pretend to be deputy? he bumped into Ghostwhisper,” Oh sorry. I was just on my way to see my leader, Dragonstar. Hi, I should introduce myself. I’m Flyingspirit. The technical deputy of Dragonclan.” He meowed

Ravenpaw entered the clearing. It was her first time out of camp as Swiftowl wasn’t big on giving her a tour of the territory. So she was a bit overwhelmed by all this.

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 03:41 PM
---
(Open)
Flyingspirit entered and heald his head high, if only Dragonstar would appoint me deputy. He likes to have us rotate on who’s day it is to play deputy...we look humiliating not having a deputy...oh well... Maybe Dragonstar will atleast let me pretend to be deputy? he bumped into Ghostwhisper,” Oh sorry. I was just on my way to see my leader, Dragonstar. Hi, I should introduce myself. I’m Flyingspirit. The technical deputy of Dragonclan.” He meowed

Ravenpaw entered the clearing. It was her first time out of camp as Swiftowl wasn’t big on giving her a tour of the territory. So she was a bit overwhelmed by all this.

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 03:48 PM
"i must go ask something of your leader(?grammar?)"dragonstar said and walked away to the tree.she flew to one of the higher limbs and asked"twostar shall we introduce are clanmates id like to meet yours"

Static
November 19th, 2017, 03:54 PM

Gostwhisper ears perked."I was just looking for the deputy.Since we hardly know anything about each other's clans and all." He said,before he realized he had forgotten to introduce himself."And I'm Gostwhisper,the deputy of rowanclan." He added.He didn't plan on giving away clan secreats,but rather find out what they liked and disliked in case they ever needed anything or help in major emerginces such as a flood,And he hopped that they understood that and wouldn't ask for clan secreats like how they fought.

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Ghostwhisper ears perked."I was just looking for the deputy.Since we hardly know anything about each other's clans and all." He said,before he realized he had forgotten to introduce himself."And I'm Gostwhisper,the deputy of rowanclan." He added.He didn't plan on giving away clan secreats,but rather find out what they liked and disliked in case they ever needed anything or help in major emerginces such as a flood,And he hopped that they understood that and wouldn't ask for clan secreats like how they fought.
(“Yeah, so what’s your clans fighting tactic and all. I can’t share mine but I can always learn yours...” yeah right.)

He meowed respectfully,” Greetings. I hope all is well in Rowanclan.” He meowed I think that’s alright to ask, right? he saw Ravenpaw,” My daughter...my Medicine cat you should meet Ghostwhisper the deputy of Rowanclan.” He meowed he seemed as though he admired Ghostwhisper while realistically he was just envious that Twostar would appoint a deputy and Dragonstar wouldn’t I should be appointed deputy... (The more he whines the more unappealing he seems)

Static
November 19th, 2017, 04:16 PM
(“Yeah, so what’s your clans fighting tactic and all. I can’t share mine but I can always learn yours...” yeah right.)

He meowed respectfully,” Greetings. I hope all is well in Rowanclan.” He meowed I think that’s alright to ask, right? he saw Ravenpaw,” My daughter...my Medicine cat you should meet Ghostwhisper the deputy of Rowanclan.” He meowed he seemed as though he admired Ghostwhisper while realistically he was just envious that Twostar would appoint a deputy and Dragonstar wouldn’t I should be appointed deputy... (The more he whines the more unappealing he seems)
(XD yhea.Flying spirit is trying to act like a deputy and gostwhisper is like "Let me know your clans secreats just in case we need to attack.")
" Yes all is well.We have plenty of prey and our warriors are at there strongest." He said,unentintonaly getting to tense.He himself didnt notice,but it seemed clearly noticable to other cats.He noticed the cat he was indicating to and bowed his head as ravenpaw approached."Greetings." He said politly.

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 04:25 PM
(XD yhea.Flying spirit is trying to act like a deputy and gostwhisper is like "Let me know your clans secreats just in case we need to attack.")
" Yes all is well.We have plenty of prey and our warriors are at there strongest." He said,unentintonaly getting to tense.He himself didnt notice,but it seemed clearly noticable to other cats.He noticed the cat he was indicating to and bowed his head as ravenpaw approached."Greetings." He said politly.
Ravenpaw smile shyly,” Pleased to meet you. I know it’s odd a deputy’s daughter becoming medicine cat, but it does happen ocassionally...who knows my mother might become deputy when Flyingspirit’s clan leader...you never know.” She meowed Right. I forgot. Rowanclan doesn’t think of Flyingspirit as deputy like we do...,” err sorry...once he gets appointed deputy. It’s just everyone but Dragonstar treats him like deputy. Dragonstar-“
Flyingspirit slapped her tail over Ravenpaw’s mouth,” Don’t share clan secrets.”
Ravenpaw flicked her tail,” Well the secrets out now...and it’s not a dangerous secret.”
Flyingspirit glared at her,” It could cost me my chance of being deputy not able to control my daughter’s mouth he’d pressume I couldn’t control a clan. Or he’d banish you, a cat who can’t hunt or fight and send you off on your own.”
Ravenpaw shrugged,” You’d fight to protect me.”
Flyingspirit snorted,” Until I’m appointed deputy, no. And remember....Rowanclan has Shypaw so they wouldn’t need you as their medicine cat apprentice.”
Ravenpaw was silent.
Flyingspirit glanced appologetically at Ghostwhisker,” I appologize, she has a dangerous mouth a times.” He meowed.

Leucos
November 19th, 2017, 04:47 PM
"i must go ask something of your leader(?grammar?)"dragonstar said and walked away to the tree.she flew to one of the higher limbs and asked"twostar shall we introduce are clanmates id like to meet yours"

Twostar nodded as she broke out of her thoughts she leapt up to an opposite tree branch and looked down at the field " yes you may but I believe most of my clanmates are already getting settled. Ghostwhisper I believe is talking to Flyingspirit is it ? " she meowed as she looked over her shoulder to her acquaintance . this is going better then I thought ! Thank you skywalkers.

Static
November 19th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Ravenpaw smile shyly,” Pleased to meet you. I know it’s odd a deputy’s daughter becoming medicine cat, but it does happen ocassionally...who knows my mother might become deputy when Flyingspirit’s clan leader...you never know.” She meowed Right. I forgot. Rowanclan doesn’t think of Flyingspirit as deputy like we do...,” err sorry...once he gets appointed deputy. It’s just everyone but Dragonstar treats him like deputy. Dragonstar-“
Flyingspirit slapped her tail over Ravenpaw’s mouth,” Don’t share clan secrets.”
Ravenpaw flicked her tail,” Well the secrets out now...and it’s not a dangerous secret.”
Flyingspirit glared at her,” It could cost me my chance of being deputy not able to control my daughter’s mouth he’d pressume I couldn’t control a clan. Or he’d banish you, a cat who can’t hunt or fight and send you off on your own.”
Ravenpaw shrugged,” You’d fight to protect me.”
Flyingspirit snorted,” Until I’m appointed deputy, no. And remember....Rowanclan has Shypaw so they wouldn’t need you as their medicine cat apprentice.”
Ravenpaw was silent.
Flyingspirit glanced appologetically at Ghostwhisker,” I appologize, she has a dangerous mouth a times.” He meowed.
Gostwhisper tried not to let his fur stand on end.'How could he treat his own daughter like that?Saying you wouldn't stand up for your clan mates explains why you won't be appointed deputy.You can't even be a decent father!' he thought,but managed to look calm and composed.
"Yes.Sometimes cats are like that,but she must be a excellent medicine cat.Medicine cats are extremely important to the clan,and are more important than a deputy if you ask me.Deputy's do lead the clan when the leader is not around,but medicine cats keep the clan alive and healthy.Without a medicine cat,there is no clan." He said,looking at Flyingspirit as he said it,hoping he got the point across.

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Twostar nodded as she broke out of her thoughts she leapt up to an opposite tree branch and looked down at the field " yes you may but I believe most of my clanmates are already getting settled. Ghostwhisper I believe is talking to Flyingspirit is it ? " she meowed as she looked over her shoulder to her acquaintance . this is going better then I thought ! Thank you skywalkers.
"yes flyingsprit will be my clans dep probably and his daughter is ravenpaw the med cat app. with swiftowl as the med cat."dragonstar said pointing to them this has been going as planed no fights no conflict."over there next to swiftowl is magpiepaw flyingspirts app.and over there is lightningscale and coalfur we also have a kit named tinykit and i think thats it"dragonstar said looking around to if she missed anycat but didnt see any that she missed.

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 02:43 PM
bump! you never replied!

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 03:10 PM
"yes flyingsprit will be my clans dep probably and his daughter is ravenpaw the med cat app. with swiftowl as the med cat."dragonstar said pointing to them this has been going as planed no fights no conflict."over there next to swiftowl is magpiepaw flyingspirts app.and over there is lightningscale and coalfur we also have a kit named tinykit and i think thats it"dragonstar said looking around to if she missed anycat but didnt see any that she missed.

Twostar smiled as she watched all the cats
" Interesting over there is Ashfire , he's a hard worker . Lilacnose is over there and dapplebreeze and frostkit of course your sister Fireflower " she meowed as she pointed her paw to them " I think it's frostkit any ways " she added sometimes it was tricky to keep cats in check " on and that's rainflower our med and her app shypaw "she added

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Twostar smiled as she watched all the cats
" Interesting over there is Ashfire , he's a hard worker . Lilacnose is over there and dapplebreeze and frostkit of course your sister Fireflower " she meowed as she pointed her paw to them " I think it's frostkit any ways " she added sometimes it was tricky to keep cats in check " on and that's rainflower our med and her app shypaw "she added
dragonstars eyes followed twostar pointing to her clanmates.after that dragonstar needed to ask something...or well two things"have you seen anything strange around here?"dragonstar asked.

PeaFlower
November 20th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Lilacnose was catching her breath. She thought she had been late, but from what she had gathered the meeting hadn't properly started yet.
She sat down, grooming herself, her fur having been messed up from all that running, and narrowed her eyes towards the members of the other clan. They didn't look like much, so they shouldn't cause trouble. Good. As much as she loved fighting, the warrior was more in the mood to chat right now.

(Open)

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Lilacnose was catching her breath. She thought she had been late, but from what she had gathered the meeting hadn't properly started yet.
She sat down, grooming herself, her fur having been messed up from all that running, and narrowed her eyes towards the members of the other clan. They didn't look like much, so they shouldn't cause trouble. Good. As much as she loved fighting, the warrior was more in the mood to chat right now.

(Open)
lightningscale walked over to a cat with narrowed eyes at his clanmate.he starting stretching his wings farer out just in case the cat was aggressive."hello there"he said standing in front of the cat"im lightningscale"

Liekki
November 20th, 2017, 03:57 PM

(Open)
Rainleaf looked around, awkwardly wishing she could talk to someone like a normal cat. She hated being singled out because she was the medicine cat. She saw a warrior sitting alone, looking around the gathering. She smiled and walked over to her and sat down next to her. "I'm Rainleaf. The um... medicine cat." She said, sheepishly introducing herself to the cat.

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Rainleaf looked around, awkwardly wishing she could talk to someone like a normal cat. She hated being singled out because she was the medicine cat. She saw a warrior sitting alone, looking around the gathering. She smiled and walked over to her and sat down next to her. "I'm Rainleaf. The um... medicine cat." She said, sheepishly introducing herself to the cat.
(rainleaf is lilcanose a new rowanclan cat)

Liekki
November 20th, 2017, 04:13 PM
(rainleaf is lilcanose a new rowanclan cat)
(I don't know...)

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 04:17 PM
(I don't know...)
(well lilacnose is a new cat in rowanclan just so you know)

Liekki
November 20th, 2017, 04:20 PM
(well lilacnose is a new cat in rowanclan just so you know)
(Okay, thanks)

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 04:23 PM
(Okay, thanks)
(np)

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Attention ! This moon has passed please dragonclan warriors and Rowanclan warriors go back home until another full moon has arrived thank you!
littledragon0625
Mad-Hatter
Akari
PeaFlower
Swiftheart
Okapi
Any one else I forget ?