PDA

View Full Version : PRIVTE WITH $h@d•₩

Darky
November 18th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Just liked powered but just us! I will ask people if they want to join
Shadow Sasukewolf (madness)

Darky
November 18th, 2017, 02:20 PM
. Shadow Sasukewolf (madness) (no forms just post!)
Mary eyes glowed black. Her black jacket was on with her jeans. She was the ruler and goddess of darkness. Her eyes changed back to green as she when inside to a bar.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Sasuke blows out some smoke, his mixed colored eyes one as red as blood that colored the gates of Hell and the other as blue as the sky that held heaven.
He was the balancer god of everything in between father to the great four that protects death, life, heaven and hell. He is also the maker of heaven and hell and one might say is both darkness and light itself. He sat alone in the bar, listening quietly to the darkness that spoke sins, temptation and so much more but they suddenly stopped speaking when their not came in. The goddess of darkness herself. Someone he knew well due to the balance he must keep. He looks over to her and speaks in a dark husky voice “ hello. Why are you here?” He asks almost coldly but more interested than ever

Darky
November 18th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Sasuke blows out some smoke, his mixed colored eyes one as red as blood that colored the gates of Hell and the other as blue as the sky that held heaven.
He was the balancer god of everything in between father to the great four that protects death, life, heaven and hell. He is also the maker of heaven and hell and one might say is both darkness and light itself. He sat alone in the bar, listening quietly to the darkness that spoke sins, temptation and so much more but they suddenly stopped speaking when their not came in. The goddess of darkness herself. Someone he knew well due to the balance he must keep. He looks over to her and speaks in a dark husky voice “ hello. Why are you here?” He asks almost coldly but more interested than ever
"Getting a drink. Why do you want to know?" Mary asked. She didn't know this person at all. Was this man an assassian? A spy? She didn't know but she was ready for a attack.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 03:02 PM
"Getting a drink. Why do you want to know?" Mary asked. She didn't know this person at all. Was this man an assassian? A spy? She didn't know but she was ready for a attack.
He laughs softly as he crashes the lit cigarette in his hand as he begins to stand up and walk up to her. He whispers calmly “ is my human form really that different?” His eyes glowed dangerously a clear sign of what he was a god like her.

Darky
November 18th, 2017, 03:17 PM
He laughs softly as he crashes the lit cigarette in his hand as he begins to stand up and walk up to her. He whispers calmly “ is my human form really that different?” His eyes glowed dangerously a clear sign of what he was a god like her.
(She never met sasuke. She's like a new goddess kinda)
"Who are you! I knew your a god but who are you!" She yelled. She started to form her bow of darkness. Her hound ears pin back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 03:25 PM
(She never met sasuke. She's like a new goddess kinda)
"Who are you! I knew your a god but who are you!" She yelled. She started to form her bow of darkness. Her hound ears pin back.
Ahh new peep:3 )
He laughs softly as he snaps his fingers and darkness begins to cover the bar and around her. “ names Sasuke the balancer one might say I’m the god of both darkness and light and everything in between. I’m guessing you’re the new god correct?”

Darky
November 18th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Ahh new peep:3 )
He laughs softly as he snaps his fingers and darkness begins to cover the bar and around her. “ names Sasuke the balancer one might say I’m the god of both darkness and light and everything in between. I’m guessing you’re the new god correct?”
(She's a old of just a new god)
"Yes. I'm Mary." The hound said putting her bow away. She made the darkness disappear as she sat down and got some vokoa with at least 12 shots.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
(She's a old of just a new god)
"Yes. I'm Mary." The hound said putting her bow away. She made the darkness disappear as she sat down and got some vokoa with at least 12 shots.
He laughs softly “ Mary? .... so you just control the darkness right? No evil stuff like the moon and all?” He asks calmly as he sits by her

Darky
November 18th, 2017, 04:10 PM
He laughs softly “ Mary? .... so you just control the darkness right? No evil stuff like the moon and all?” He asks calmly as he sits by her
"I control darkness of every kinda. Evil, souls, sins, lights" Mary said. "If your trying to date me. I have a girlfriend." Mary said. Her bow turned into her dagger. She drank some beer. She noticed a group of assassisns coming after her again. They didn't know she was immortal.
"Well looks like the talk is over." She sighs as the assasains come in.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:50 AM
"I control darkness of every kinda. Evil, souls, sins, lights" Mary said. "If your trying to date me. I have a girlfriend." Mary said. Her bow turned into her dagger. She drank some beer. She noticed a group of assassisns coming after her again. They didn't know she was immortal.
"Well looks like the talk is over." She sighs as the assasains come in.
He laughs softly “ this talk is never over and thanks but I’m gay.” He says as he snaps his fingers and within seconds they just fall to the ground dead. He licks his lips “ as the maker of souls I could easily end this little game of life.” He says as he begins to stand.

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 07:03 AM
He laughs softly “ this talk is never over and thanks but I’m gay.” He says as he snaps his fingers and within seconds they just fall to the ground dead. He licks his lips “ as the maker of souls I could easily end this little game of life.” He says as he begins to stand.
"I'm to need to learn that trick" Mary said. "If only they knew i was a god. On well" may added. She made the bodies disappear. She noticed her little sister come in. Alex tackled hugged her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 10:05 AM
"I'm to need to learn that trick" Mary said. "If only they knew i was a god. On well" may added. She made the bodies disappear. She noticed her little sister come in. Alex tackled hugged her.
His eyes laughed softly at Alex “ so who’s this one?” He asks calmly as he sits down once again

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 10:10 AM
His eyes laughed softly at Alex “ so who’s this one?” He asks calmly as he sits down once again
"She's Alex my sister" Mary said.
"And best mechanic and hacker in the world." Alex said.
"Don't become a show off" Mary growled.
"Your so much like rob" alex added. Mary eyes turned black as a sign Alex was going over her line.
"Sorry." Alex said as she shot an assassian who was after her tech.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:23 PM
"She's Alex my sister" Mary said.
"And best mechanic and hacker in the world." Alex said.
"Don't become a show off" Mary growled.
"Your so much like rob" alex added. Mary eyes turned black as a sign Alex was going over her line.
"Sorry." Alex said as she shot an assassian who was after her tech.
He laughs softly “ is she a god as well?” He asks calmly as he looks at her than he looks at Mary “ rob? Who’s this guy? Should I be ... how to say worried about that?”

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 04:34 PM
He laughs softly “ is she a god as well?” He asks calmly as he looks at her than he looks at Mary “ rob? Who’s this guy? Should I be ... how to say worried about that?”
"No sadly. I wish she could be" Mary said.
"Rob her best friends and a half robot Half human" Alex exampled.
"Sasuke have you seen nautro? Darky can't find him" mary said.
"He's not here for the 6th time darky" Alice said.
"Damn it" darky signed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"No sadly. I wish she could be" Mary said.
"Rob her best friends and a half robot Half human" Alex exampled.
"Sasuke have you seen nautro? Darky can't find him" mary said.
"He's not here for the 6th time darky" Alice said.
"Damn it" darky signed.
He laughs softly “ yes I have. He’s out doing his god things if you wish I could call him.” He asks playfully

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 05:02 PM
He laughs softly “ yes I have. He’s out doing his god things if you wish I could call him.” He asks playfully
"Please do!" Darky said.
"Please I can't spend another moment with her searching for him" Alice said. Mary and Alex were talking about Alex becoming a god.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
"Please do!" Darky said.
"Please I can't spend another moment with her searching for him" Alice said. Mary and Alex were talking about Alex becoming a god.
He laughs softly as he snaps his fingers “ as you wish~” he says as flames suddenly appeared and soon they disappeared leaving Naruto in its place. Naruto was a tall handsome man with long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He smiles happily at Darky “ it’s been a while huh?”

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 05:14 PM
He laughs softly as he snaps his fingers “ as you wish~” he says as flames suddenly appeared and soon they disappeared leaving Naruto in its place. Naruto was a tall handsome man with long blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He smiles happily at Darky “ it’s been a while huh?”
Darky hugged her boyfriend.
"Yea." darky said.
"Sasuke could I speak to you?" Alex asked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Darky hugged her boyfriend.
"Yea." darky said.
"Sasuke could I speak to you?" Alex asked.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he smiles “ sure speak “ he says calmly

Naruto laughs softly as he hugs her back “ yes I missed you too “

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he smiles “ sure speak “ he says calmly

Naruto laughs softly as he hugs her back “ yes I missed you too “
"You missed when I became a god!" Darky said lightly punching naruto.
-----
"Sasuke me and Mary talked. I'm ready to become a god" Alex said.

Darky
November 19th, 2017, 08:05 PM
. Sasukewolf (madness)

Darky
November 21st, 2017, 06:31 AM
. Sasukewolf (madness)
Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 07:11 AM
"You missed when I became a god!" Darky said lightly punching naruto.
-----
"Sasuke me and Mary talked. I'm ready to become a god" Alex said.
Naruto laughs softly “ forgive I was too busy being a god”

Sasuke sighs softly as he nods “ I see tell me do you know your purpose? What will you do to help the balance “

Darky
November 21st, 2017, 02:30 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ forgive I was too busy being a god”

Sasuke sighs softly as he nods “ I see tell me do you know your purpose? What will you do to help the balance “
"technology. Ummm...... try my best to help" Alex said.
--
"Your forgiven" darky said.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 03:29 PM
"technology. Ummm...... try my best to help" Alex said.
--
"Your forgiven" darky said.
He nods a bit “ .... well knowledge doesn’t help much but it does something so be it step forward.”

Naruto laughs softly “ so tell me what kind of god are you?”

Darky
November 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
He nods a bit “ .... well knowledge doesn’t help much but it does something so be it step forward.”

Naruto laughs softly “ so tell me what kind of god are you?”
"Winged organisms" darky said.
-----
Alex to a step forward. Like she was told.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 03:51 PM
"Winged organisms" darky said.
-----
Alex to a step forward. Like she was told.
Naruto laughs softly “ you did always love to fly my love”

Sasuke eyes glowed as he smiles calmly “ now- “ he snaps his fingers as a portal opens behind him. “ speak with the snake of death. She is mostly known as the snake of bitter truth. Fight against her. Drink her blood and I will make you a god. Y’all thought this was easy huh? “ he says as his eyes glowed dangerously

Darky
November 21st, 2017, 04:03 PM
Naruto laughs softly “ you did always love to fly my love”

Sasuke eyes glowed as he smiles calmly “ now- “ he snaps his fingers as a portal opens behind him. “ speak with the snake of death. She is mostly known as the snake of bitter truth. Fight against her. Drink her blood and I will make you a god. Y’all thought this was easy huh? “ he says as his eyes glowed odangerously
"The others didn't have to do this" Alex said. She goes to then snake.
-----
"Wait where is Alex" darky asked.
"With sasuke becoming a god." Alice said.
"She will get killed that way. Plus why didn't she come to one of us" darky said.

Darky
November 21st, 2017, 04:44 PM
Baboop Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 04:58 PM
Baboop Sasukewolf (madness)

"The others didn't have to do this" Alex said. She goes to then snake.
-----
"Wait where is Alex" darky asked.
"With sasuke becoming a god." Alice said.
"She will get killed that way. Plus why didn't she come to one of us" darky said.
He laughs softly “ why do you think they only lead one thing. This is our way of becoming a god we’re not weak.” He says coldly as The portal closes and libtina can be seen, She was a huge powerful looking dragon like snake, with black mist flowing over her body and her red eyes forward and on her “ hello. Are you here for a talk or to become a god?” He asks calmly

Naruto laughs softly “ because y’all only lead one thing. We are gods of many “

Darky
November 21st, 2017, 05:05 PM
He laughs softly “ why do you think they only lead one thing. This is our way of becoming a god we’re not weak.” He says coldly as The portal closes and libtina can be seen, She was a huge powerful looking dragon like snake, with black mist flowing over her body and her red eyes forward and on her “ hello. Are you here for a talk or to become a god?” He asks calmly

Naruto laughs softly “ because y’all only lead one thing. We are gods of many “
"To become god of technology you get shocked with lighting while holding a electrical device. And Alex can't fight a snake! She has a fear of snakes!" Darky told her boyfriend she wasn't joking around.
"I'm not a god one thing. I'm god of furries and mythical creatures. and I didn't take down that snake." Alice said.
------
"Both I guess...." Alex said a Bit scared. She had a fear of snakes. Especially huge ones.

Darky
December 6th, 2017, 06:25 AM