PDA

View Full Version : My Fair Lady(Plot)

FadingEchoes
November 18th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Full Disclosure: This is entirely based on the movie/play My Fair Lady.

Ellie, a beautiful but unsophisticated loner, meets Thistleheartand Friend. Thistleheart immediately scorns her after meeting her, making fun of her accent, background, etc. But then Friend makes a bet with him that he can't sophisticate Ellie in time for the next gathering, where they'll present her to Friends from other clans and convince them that Ellie is Thistleheart's mate, a full-blooded Thunderclan cat. Ellie, excited about the new opportunities clan-life presents, agrees to be taken with the two cats and taught about clan life.
After a success at the Gathering, where she meets Tom 2, Friend gives Thistleheart all the credit. The two then take her back to her old home and leave her. Ellie, disgruntled that the two would ignore her success and abandon her like this, begins meeting with Tom 2 in secret, but after his dashing looks stop affecting her, she learns he's rather boring. Thistleheart, now finding he had grown attached to her, goes searching for Ellie and tries to convince her to come back with him, but does this with absolute tactlessness.Put a hug or wave emoji in your other section. Ellie, stubborn as ever, declares she plans to become mates with Tom 2. Thistleheart, also as stubborn as ever, leaves, claiming that she'll come back, pregnant, with Tom 2 having left her. However, he comes to the realization that he has "grown accustomed to her face." Thistleheart returns to his clan to lament his loneliness. Ellie then returns to him, making Thistleheart surprised and pleased, before he quickly changes his expression, telling her to fetch him a piece of fresh-kill as he always did when he was sophisticating her.
The rest is TBRP

Roles
Tom 1: Must be stubborn, intelligent, sophisticated. Will end up as mate.
Friend: No requirements.
Friends From Other Clans: No more than four. Must be fooled by Ellie's facade, must be from a different clans than Tom 1 and Friend.
Tom 2: Must be handsome, but kind of shallow, Ellie will not speak to him again after this.

Form
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
PPD:
Questions:
Other:

FadingEchoes
November 18th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Bump bump

FadingEchoes
November 18th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Bumpies

FadingEchoes
November 20th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Bump

Hallowed Echo
December 5th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Is this going to be a Main Clan Thread?)

Fuzzy
December 7th, 2017, 10:47 AM
Is this going to be a Main Clan Thread?)
My Thistleheart is in ThunderCan and he's the one who take her in along with Friend. So, I'd say yes.