PDA

View Full Version : Kit RP

Mango
November 17th, 2017, 08:00 PM
As I like to form my kits backstories I’m posting a kit-RP so kits can RP together aight?

Thunderclan

Minkkit He’s four moons old so he’d probs play with someone in the age range of 3-5 moons. He’s mute so he rarely gets to play with others much.

Birchkit He’s 3 moons old so he’d probs play with someone in the age range of 2-4 moons. He’s more observant and quiet so he’s not that loud.

Hollykit She’s 2 moons old so she’d probs play with someone in the age range of 1-3 moons old. She’s kinda sarcastic and smartalicy.If her sisters Frostkit and Petalkit (forgot who RPs them wish to RP with her by all means)

RaccoonkitHe’s 5 moons old so he’d play with a cat between the age of 4-6 moons. He’s nice and weird.

Maccawkit He’s a former outsider so he doesn’t really have much clan experience, due to that he’ll play with anyone of any age. He’s two moons old.

Sparrowkit She’s 1 moon old so she’ll play with kits between 1-2 moons and not rough games as young kits are frail.

Shadowclan

SoaringkitShe’s 4 moons old so she’ll play with kits between the age of 3-5 moons. She’s half-depressed and short-tempered She will also play with her sister I forgot who she is and her RP

Smokekit She is 2 moons old so she’ll play with kits between 1-3 moons. She’s nice and polite.

Bunnykit She’s 4 moons old and will play with kits who are 4-5 moons or bully younger kits.

Ravenkit She’s 1 moon old and only plays with 1 moon old kits. She’s smart and curious.

Riverclan

Ferretkit He’s 4 moons and will play with any age kit. He’s rather unhappy typically.

Deadkit He’s 3 moons old and will play with anyone as he’s been tormented alot and anyone willing to play is worth playing with (note: it’s his first time playing, his foster mother is cruel)Adopted littermates: Spottedkit and Speckledkit

SpeckledkitShe is rather shy and quiet and is 2 moons old.Sister to Spottedkit adopted brother: Deadkit

Spottedkit She’s loud and proud and two moons old.Sister to Speckledkit adopted sister to Deadkit

Wavekit Wavekit is overly-polite and 4 moons old.Sister to Creekkit if you RP Creekkit lemmie know!:)

Algaekit She’s a spoiled brat. She gets whatever she wants when she wants it. She’s 2 moons old.

Ospreykit She’s 1 moon old and doesn’t know what to think of the world.

Windclan

Heatherkit She’s a stuck up snob who’s 3 moons old.

Chickenkit he’s really weird and 3 moons old.

PeacockkitShe’s an adventurous kit who’s mysterious and sneaky. She’s 3 moons old.

MountainkitShe’s mysterious and speaks dark thoughts. She’s 2 moons old.

HarekitShe’s 2 moons old and hyper and full of energy

MuddykitHe’s a fun-loving kit who just wants to have fun. He’s 1 moon old. He’ll wanna play with the kits who are 5 moons old “aka the big kids”

CrowkitHe’s 1 moon old and dead.

Skyclan

RussetkitShe’s 5 moons old and has the energy of a newborn kit.Brother: Burrdockkit

BurrdockkitHe’s 5 moons old and is rather solemn and quiet. Brother to Russetkit

LilackitShe’s 3 moons old. She’s rather shy and nervous.If you RP her sister, Owlkit let me know.

EveningkitShe’s sharp-tounged and sarcastic. She’s 4 moons old.

SycamorekitShe’s 2 moons old and thinks she wants to be a medicine cat (note she won’t be) and is fun-loving and go-lucky

SedgekitSedgekit is a rather serious and education oriented kit. ‘Fun’ isn’t in his vocabulary. He enjoys speaking with a high vocabulary. He’s 1 moon old.

DovekitShe has a speach issue and is nice. She’s 1 moon old.

Form!
Character name:
My character:
Clearing or Nursery:
Other:

SolarWarrior
November 17th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Character name: Minkkit
My character: Firekit
Clearing or Nursery: Spends most of her time in the nursery.
Other: Firekit is a friendly and understanding kit. She's a unusual kit (As others would call her) being unusually less playful than others,knows how to obey someones rules and doesn't like to socialize with most kits. She lives in Thunderclan (And I haven't been able to put up her bio yet.). (Oh and her sister Sunkit could also possibly interact with any other kits since she's more out going than Firekit :3)

Mango
November 17th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Character name: Minkkit
My character: Firekit
Clearing or Nursery: Spends most of her time in the nursery.
Other: Firekit is a friendly and understanding kit. She's a unusual kit (As others would call her) being unusually less playful than others,knows how to obey someones rules and doesn't like to socialize with most kits. She lives in Thunderclan (And I haven't been able to put up her bio yet.). (Oh and her sister Sunkit could also possibly interact with any other kits since she's more out going than Firekit :3)
Will do! And yeah I can interact Sunkit with someone

Mango
November 20th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Bump

Undercover
November 20th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Character name: Setosekit
My character: Heatherkit of WindClan
Clearing or Nursery: Clearing
Other: Okapi

Mango
November 20th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Character name: Setosekit
My character: Heatherkit of WindClan
Clearing or Nursery: Clearing
Other: Okapi
Fine by me. Who posts first?

Undercover
November 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Fine by me. Who posts first?
You can. My posts will vary in length; I'm super busy with semester finals and Thanksgiving. Sophomore year is much harder than freshman year in my opinion.