PDA

View Full Version : Dovepaw, I am Your Father

sNazzy
November 16th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Myik
*Star Wars Theme plays in distance* Dovepaw went through kithood thinking that a cat named Dovefang was his father. But this is not true. Featherheart, who truly loved Dovefang, named Dovepaw after him. However, Dovefang died in battle, and Dovepaw grew up fatherless. His mother, Featherheart, decides that it is time to reveal who his true father is. She approaches her son one day and tells him that [Father] is his father. Dovepaw gets angry and offended, because of his mother lying to him. He, in his anger, lets this fact slip into eavesdropping [Bully]'s, ears, who, in an attempt to upset Dovepaw, insults him about this. [Bully] dares Dovepaw to confront his father. Dovepaw accepts, and confronts [Father]. The rest is TBRP'ed.

Rules
1.) Replies must have 3+ complete sentences.
2.) [Father], and [Bully] must be in Windclan.
3.) All site rules apply.
4.) Do not role play with Myik unless she gives permission; same for me.

Roles
[Father]
[Bully]

Thank you for reading!
Edit: Make your own form. I am too lazy want to give you all creative freedom

Mango
November 17th, 2017, 04:33 PM
OMG I gots a cat to be Darth vader Father Pikerunner is a kind and loyal warrior. He’d be awesome for this plot.

judas
November 17th, 2017, 05:23 PM
... waitwhat????
I don't remember... talking about this Im confused????

sNazzy
November 17th, 2017, 09:35 PM
... waitwhat????
I don't remember... talking about this Im confused????
Didn't you say we could try and reboot this plot from forever ago? I remember these details from before.
OMG I gots a cat to be Darth vader Father Pikerunner is a kind and loyal warrior. He’d be awesome for this plot.
Hmmm.... Loyal would probably stay with Feather heart though, wouldn't you think?

judas
November 18th, 2017, 08:10 AM
Didn't you say we could try and reboot this plot from forever ago? I remember these details from before.

Hmmm.... Loyal would probably stay with Feather heart though, wouldn't you think?
Um no? You just said, maybe this will help
And these aren't the same details

sNazzy
November 18th, 2017, 08:15 AM
Um no? You just said, maybe this will help
And these aren't the same details
Do you want to edit it or delete it or something else? I'm too confused...

judas
November 18th, 2017, 08:20 AM

Do you want to edit it or delete it or something else? I'm too confused...
Okay so since you already posted the thread this is what we're going to do.
Featherheart's mate was Dovefang, who ended up dying. She named her first kit after him. Dovepaw always thought that was his father, but it turns out it was a different tom. A featherheart didn't want to seem like a single mother so she convinced Dovefang to be her mate, later telling him she was pregnant, and he died in battle. Featherheart fell in love with Dovefang, so she was extremly sad at this. When Dovekit was born, she named him dove after his step dad. Later telling him about his real dad but not exposing his name. Dovepaw gets mad, and tries to figure it out when Featherheart tells him his real name. The bullies come in, and it goes on to your plot.

sNazzy
November 18th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Okay so since you already posted the thread this is what we're going to do.
Featherheart's mate was Dovefang, who ended up dying. She named her first kit after him. Dovepaw always thought that was his father, but it turns out it was a different tom. A featherheart didn't want to seem like a single mother so she convinced Dovefang to be her mate, later telling him she was pregnant, and he died in battle. Featherheart fell in love with Dovefang, so she was extremly sad at this. When Dovekit was born, she named him dove after his step dad. Later telling him about his real dad but not exposing his name. Dovepaw gets mad, and tries to figure it out when Featherheart tells him his real name. The bullies come in, and it goes on to your plot.
Did I edit it ok?

judas
November 18th, 2017, 09:10 AM
Did I edit it ok?
yep

Mango
November 18th, 2017, 10:15 AM

Well loyal to his clan and if he’s training an apprentice his apprentice. And maybe Featherheart had a problem with him and asked him not to be involved in his daughter’s life?

judas
November 18th, 2017, 01:01 PM
Well loyal to his clan and if he’s training an apprentice his apprentice. And maybe Featherheart had a problem with him and asked him not to be involved in his daughter’s life?
*Son

Mango
November 18th, 2017, 04:15 PM
*Son
Sorry...the prefix Dove- is rather feminine....

sNazzy
November 20th, 2017, 06:15 AM
Sorry...the prefix Dove- is rather feminine....
That might work.... Just make a form and we will check it out. Though we can't be too selective or this will take forever.

cute skeleton
November 20th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Not joining but really.......really......

sNazzy
November 26th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Bump bump bump bump bumppitty bump