PDA

View Full Version : Silentpaw and Hearpaw Finder.

Fuzzy
November 16th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Key:
Needs|Taken|Would like|Want.

Harepaw. (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14127)

Mother: I would like her to have green eyes or have a hint of gray in her fur. Also be in WindClan but can be from a deferent Clan.

Father: Can be from any were but in WindClan know. He need to be a good role model for Hearpaw and nice to Mother.

Friends: (Unlamented) I would like there to be lost of deferent personality though out his friends. They can be any gender, any age and any clan. Setosekit, Undercover

Best friend: Can be a molly or tom, I would like him/her to be in WindClan. Also they need to have deferent personalities. I don't want them to be exactly the same.

Crushes(1 of 4): Really the same as future mate just may or may not become his mate. 1: Leaf_tail's Leapkit. 2-4 open.

Future mate: I would like her to be the outset personality of Hearpaw but over time there bond grows. Can be any Clan.

Aunts: Any Clan, any age, any appearance.

Uncles: Any Clan any age any appearance.

Cozens: Any Clan, any age, any appearance.

Silentpaw (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13998).

Mother: Kind to Silentpaw and her 2 siblings. Will be sad Silentpaw can't talk.

Father: Can be from anywhere and have any personality. I would like him to have Siamese markings like Silentpaw.

Aunts: Any Clan any age any appearance.

Uncles: Any Clan any age any appearance.

Cozens: Any Clan, any age, any appearance.

Friends: (Unlamented) I would like there to be lost of deferent personality though out her friends. They can be any gender and any age. Setosekit, Undercover

Crushes(1 of 4): Really the same as future mate just may or may not become her mate. Greenpaw, Okapi

Future mate: I would like him to be the best at reading her sings and understand her. He has to be able to talk but can have a disability. Any looks must be WindClan. Most likely Greenpaw.

There's no form so make your own! Or leave a link. Just remember to tell me which cat and what role.

Barnabas
November 16th, 2017, 06:36 PM
{Name}
Brambleflash
{Clan}
Windclan
{Gender}
Tom
{Age}
26 moons
{Personality}
Sweet, caring, hyperactive, and outgoing
{Role Wanted}
Cousin

Fuzzy
November 17th, 2017, 11:19 PM
{Name}
Brambleflash
{Clan}
Windclan
{Gender}
Tom
{Age}
26 moons
{Personality}
Sweet, caring, hyperactive, and outgoing
{Role Wanted}
Cousin

For Haerpaw or Silentpaw? Accepted either way!

Fuzzy
November 18th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Anyone else?

Mango
November 21st, 2017, 03:53 PM
Name: Greenpaw
Apperance: Light brown fur and light green eyes
Personality: He was a former kittypet and has kin in every clan but Skyclan and Riverclan. He’s voluntarily mute (he’ll be like that til warriorhood) he is kind and compassionate. He is rather observant.
Role: Crush for Silentpaw (maybe mate idk)

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 05:00 PM
Name: Greenpaw
Apperance: Light brown fur and light green eyes
Personality: He was a former kittypet and has kin in every clan but Skyclan and Riverclan. He’s voluntarily mute (he’ll be like that til warriorhood) he is kind and compassionate. He is rather observant.
Role: Crush for Silentpaw (maybe mate idk)

I think Greenpaw will work as a Crush/Mate. Were do you want him?

Ennard
Um is Brambleflash Hearpaw's or Silentpaw's cosine?

Barnabas
November 21st, 2017, 05:00 PM

Ennard

Hearpaw

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 05:11 PM
Okay thank you!
Ennard

Mango
November 22nd, 2017, 11:08 AM

Ennard
Sure.

Fuzzy
November 27th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Pite bump.

Fuzzy
November 30th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Boop

Fuzzy
December 17th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Bump

Barnabas
December 24th, 2017, 08:08 PM
My cat Mothpaw (https://sites.google.com/site/meganscharactersite/windclan/mothpaw) can be sibling for Silentpaw!? Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
December 26th, 2017, 09:35 AM
My cat Mothpaw (https://sites.google.com/site/meganscharactersite/windclan/mothpaw) can be sibling for Silentpaw!? Fuzzyfeline

Oh, that sounds good! Thanks.

Fuzzy
December 27th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Bump

Radler
February 3rd, 2018, 04:33 AM
I know this thread is kind of old, but I thought I would apply just in case you were still looking!

Name: Stormbreeze (https://radlers.weebly.com/stormbreeze.html).
Role: Silentpaw's mentor

If you accept him, do you have a character page or biography for Silentpaw?
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
February 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM
I know this thread is kind of old, but I thought I would apply just in case you were still looking!

Name: Stormbreeze (https://radlers.weebly.com/stormbreeze.html).
Role: Silentpaw's mentor

If you accept him, do you have a character page or biography for Silentpaw?
Fuzzyfeline
Accepted!
Yes, I do have a Biography for her I'll mention you there.

Leaf_tail
February 14th, 2018, 03:36 PM
For Hearpaw's crush, I have my OC Leapkit (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/leapkit.html) that might work?

pomegranate
February 14th, 2018, 03:45 PM
I might sign up Shadepaw (Shadefern) as Silentpaw’s Best Friend or Friend. I should finish her bio thread first, though. I also need to find her a mentor first! :3

Fuzzy
February 14th, 2018, 11:12 PM
For Hearpaw's crush, I have my OC Leapkit (https://aishaswarriors.weebly.com/leapkit.html) that might work?
Accepted! Leap kit is an interesting molly.

I might sign up Shadepaw (Shadefern) as Silentpaw’s Best Friend or Friend. I should finish her bio thread first, though. I also need to find her a mentor first! :3
I got a cat, Buttercupbreeze, who doesn't have a apprentice. I don't got her Bio yet ether. XD I let you know once I do if your interested.

pomegranate
February 15th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Accepted! Leap kit is an interesting molly.

I got a cat, Buttercupbreeze, who doesn't have a apprentice. I don't got her Bio yet ether. XD I let you know once I do if your interested.

Sure! I will change her bio ASAP. I also finished Shadepaws bio. I’ll enter later!

goddess of ducks
February 15th, 2018, 04:23 PM
I have Aspenburr (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/aspenburr.html)who could possibly be a mentor to Silentpaw? He has the patience to handle them being mute.

fresh
February 15th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Fuzzyfeline
i need a new wind clan cat, considering i only have one, so, without further ado...

//name//
fleetkit /:;/ fleet paw /:;/ fleetfoot
//age//
6 moons
//gender//
female [she/her/they/them]
//appearance//
bop (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealmswarriorcats/images/f/f8/Lilypaw.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140109055118)
//personality//
fleetpaw is an overall enthusiastic bundle of fur with a high recklessness and record of jumping into things with major, major consequences. though she doesn't exactly think things through before executing them, she believes that no matter what she does, as long as it's right in not only her eyes, but in others' as well, that she will be blessed in the end. unfortunately, this isn't the case most of the time, and she ends up with the blame resting on her shoulders alone. while most of the time it is technically her fault, it's still relatively unfair, as seen through the eyes of her kin and herself. she has a few friends, and they're only close ones. she doesn't prefer to associate with those who she can't really connect with, as they can't really relate to her and they can with their other friends; so when she does hang out with those she doesn't exactly click with, she feels left out while they joke around with their other friends. a secret reserved side is seen by her close ones, hidden by the mask of emotions she wears on her maw, though it only breaks out occasionally as she's fairly good at hiding things.
//role//
silent paw's sibling

Fuzzy
February 15th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Sure! I will change her bio ASAP. I also finished Shadepaws bio. I’ll enter later!
Okay! I was gone all day so her Bio isn't done.

I have Aspenburr (https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/aspenburr.html)who could possibly be a mentor to Silentpaw? He has the patience to handle them being mute.
Oh, I forgot to update it. Silentpaw has a mentor though he's going to die soon in the Blood in the Border Plot. So if you don't mind him taking over Silentpaw's training after her first one dies that would be wonderful! Through she'd be grieving for him.

Fuzzyfeline
i need a new wind clan cat, considering i only have one, so, without further ado...

//name//
fleetkit /:;/ fleet paw /:;/ fleetfoot
//age//
6 moons
//gender//
female [she/her/they/them]
//appearance//
bop (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/freerealmswarriorcats/images/f/f8/Lilypaw.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140109055118)
//personality//
fleetpaw is an overall enthusiastic bundle of fur with a high recklessness and record of jumping into things with major, major consequences. though she doesn't exactly think things through before executing them, she believes that no matter what she does, as long as it's right in not only her eyes, but in others' as well, that she will be blessed in the end. unfortunately, this isn't the case most of the time, and she ends up with the blame resting on her shoulders alone. while most of the time it is technically her fault, it's still relatively unfair, as seen through the eyes of her kin and herself. she has a few friends, and they're only close ones. she doesn't prefer to associate with those who she can't really connect with, as they can't really relate to her and they can with their other friends; so when she does hang out with those she doesn't exactly click with, she feels left out while they joke around with their other friends. a secret reserved side is seen by her close ones, hidden by the mask of emotions she wears on her maw, though it only breaks out occasionally as she's fairly good at hiding things.
//role//
silent paw's sibling
I love her! She'll be a sister to Rivergold's Mothpaw as well. So it will be a sister trio!

.:Virgo:.
February 15th, 2018, 06:31 PM
name: Broken paw
role wanted: friend
personality: lively feisty
other:she is partly blind from cataracts and has a twisted paw, silent paw and hare paw are her only friends, former loner

Fuzzy
February 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
name: Broken paw
role wanted: friend
personality: lively feisty
other:she is partly blind from cataracts and has a twisted paw, silent kit is her only friend, former loner
A friend for Silentpaw, Harepaw or both? Ether way accepted.

February 15th, 2018, 06:57 PM
A friend for Silentpaw, Harepaw or both? Ether way accepted.
do you wanna start roleplaying?

fresh
February 15th, 2018, 07:00 PM
Okay! I was gone all day so her Bio isn't done.

Oh, I forgot to update it. Silentpaw has a mentor though he's going to die soon in the Blood in the Border Plot. So if you don't mind him taking over Silentpaw's training after her first one dies that would be wonderful! Through she'd be grieving for him.

I love her! She'll be a sister to Rivergold's Mothpaw as well. So it will be a sister trio!
great! creating her bio page now!

Fuzzy
February 15th, 2018, 07:04 PM
do you wanna start roleplaying?
Sure! Silentpaw is busy but Harepaw is open. Can you do the starter? I'm doing three things at once right now.

great! creating her bio page now!
Grate!

goddess of ducks
February 15th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Fuzzyfeline that’s fine! It’s a cool plot idea too

Fuzzy
February 15th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Fuzzyfeline that’s fine! It’s a cool plot idea too
Cool! I'll put that in her Bio. I will let you know when her mentor dies and put a ceremony request in for him to mentor her.

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Name: Shadepaw
Role Wanted: Beat Friend For Silentpaw
Colorations: She has soft dove brown fur and fern green eyes
Personality: Mischeivious, likes to horse around, although is nice and kind to Silentpaw. Will often rope Silentpaw into her plans... mwahahaha ;3
Other: Nopeity Nopeity No

Fuzzy
February 16th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Name: Shadepaw
Role Wanted: Beat Friend For Silentpaw
Colorations: She has soft dove brown fur and fern green eyes
Personality: Mischeivious, likes to horse around, although is nice and kind to Silentpaw. Will often rope Silentpaw into her plans... mwahahaha ;3
Other: Nopeity Nopeity No
I like her! Silentpaw needs someone to get her into trouble. Accepted!

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 12:12 PM
I like her! Silentpaw needs someone to get her into trouble. Accepted!
Not sure if I told you, but yes Buttercupbreeze can be her mentor! Also, if you want to start a Roleplay in the apprentice den, just mention me.

Fuzzy
February 16th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Not sure if I told you, but yes Buttercupbreeze can be her mentor! Also, if you want to start a Roleplay in the apprentice den, just mention me.

Right know Silentpaw is in the training moor with her current mentor and a random tom named Raypaw who just showed up. Buttercupbreeze is open at the moment if you want to RP them.

pomegranate
February 16th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Right know Silentpaw is in the training moor with her current mentor and a random tom named Raypaw who just showed up. Buttercupbreeze is open at the moment if you want to RP them.

Sure! See you at the training Moor! ;3

February 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Sure! Silentpaw is busy but Harepaw is open. Can you do the starter? I'm doing three things at once right now.

Grate!
Sure ill start in the riverclan clearing. if thats ok

Fuzzy
February 16th, 2018, 04:28 PM
Sure ill start in the riverclan clearing. if thats ok
Harepaw's in WindClan. So he couldn't be in the RiverClan clearing.

February 16th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Harepaw's in WindClan. So he couldn't be in the RiverClan clearing.
oh oops i am not good at remebering clan names! >-<

Fuzzy
February 16th, 2018, 04:48 PM
oh oops i am not good at remebering clan names! >-<
Oh it's okay!