PDA

View Full Version : DuskClan- The Vile and Stealers

Timbergrowl
November 22nd, 2016, 10:42 PM
Any who wishes to join DuskClan may do so, however there are ranks and rules in the clan that other clans don't follow!

Ranks:

Leader- the leader has only one life
Second in command- like a deputy
third in command- becomes the deputy after he or she becomes leader, gets exiled or dies
healers- like medicine cats but they can mate and have kits
thief- steals the kits from a clan
warriors- fight for the clans
hunters- hunt for the clan
guards- guards the stolen kits
queens- she-cat with kits
scouts- find clans to steal there kits
stolen kits- kits who are taken from their birth clans, they are given a new name by their leader and the leader chooses which rank they train into

Rules-

the leaders word is law
you must kill to win
if a cat mates outside the clan and has kits they must be raised as Duskclan warriors even if the mother is not from here
kits must be six moons old to become an apprentice
stolen kits may not become commands, thief's and rarely become warriors
no attacking clan born clan-mates or current clanmates for no reason
she-cat must produce one litter in their lifetime
any cat who trespasses on the territory must be either captured or killed
to get a better rank you must complete an impossible mission or do a great deed for the clan
report any strange or odd behavior to the leader and commanders
don't believe in starclan
this clans is only for play I will likely be on sometimes if I can get on pm me if u want to join. the rules and ranks were not my own creation, I found it on wattpad unfortunitly they stopped the series even through it was good when they talked about shadeclan, im only using the concept duskclan is an original name I thought of myself.

My cats name will be Thornnight, she is a dark brown golden tabby she-cat with black stripes, tail, paws, and ears with dagger amber eyes.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 07:47 AM
hi i will join
Name nightmarestar
age 25 moons
gender female
looks http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/b/ba/White-black-cat-red-eyes-wallpaper.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160706165924
personality loves killing wise the rest is tbrp
other/question hi?

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 08:01 AM
Woot Woot!

Name: Darkstep
Role: Queen
Personality: Hates other clans, made sure to mate with the strongest tom in the clan to bring better warriors to the clan, Fiercly protective of the cats she loves.
Looks:http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F5f%2F1dcad0a33f11e087a80050568d634f %2Ffile%2FNorwegian-Forest-6-645mk062211.jpg
Mate: Open
Kits: Open
Other: Can't wait!

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 09:18 AM
Great welcome Nightmarestar and Darkstep may we have a wonderful and prosperous seasons together. Nightmarestar I take it u want to be the leader right? And what rank would u be Darkstep? my name is thornnight the creator of this clan and its my great pleasure to welcome you more will be joining soon! and then we can destroy the other clans Muhahahaha!

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 09:28 AM
Nightmarestar if you want to be leader u'll have to change the star to Frost like riverclan and shadowclan the leaders here don't believe in starclan and shouldn't honor it with a suffix and the Suffix frost represents the clan is alone so if you become leader ur name will be Nightmarefrost!

cinder
November 23rd, 2016, 09:36 AM
name; sparrowtalon
gender; female
rank; healer? if not, thief
age; thirty-seven (37) moons
personality; like a rose- pretty, attractive personality, but her true roots are cold, bitter, and they shred through everything that touches it, making her unwanted unless you clean her of said thorns. she does not like other clans, and raises a paw to killing them.
history; born to a litter of show cats, she escaped with other plans in mind. she started to learn, through a small cult of cats, how to heal and as she aged, she left with their height in knowledge. she entered the vast territory of duskclan, and joined their ranks as a healer. she was not trusted, and had to fight her way through the ranks just to get what she wanted, earning her a nasty scar over her chest, neck, and over her right cheek.
visuals; here (http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/4339286687_e51184c62e_b__605.jpg)

other: mate and kits are open, and are accepted ^

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 09:46 AM
Name - Wolfblood
gender- tom
age- 15 moons
appreance- https://www.pinterest.com/pin/465137467746502784/
personality- fierce looking and deadly but has a sweet side for she-cats and kits || ruthless in battle || no mate or crush || rank is a high ranked theif

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 09:56 AM
"Welcome Sparrowtalon, you may be a healer mainly because the rank is open, currently I have a queen, warrior, thief and maybe a leader. I welcome u to DuskClan, may we have wonderful and prosperous seasons together.

I name you the healer of DuskClan, May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws." Thornnight yowled to her growing Clan. jumping down she went over to the newly ranked healer and placed her muzzle on top of her head and waited for the she-cat to lick her chest.

(ps. this is like the naming cerimonies, just a little different, also if any one becomes leader they'll have to say this sorry!)

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:08 AM
Any who wishes to join DuskClan may do so, however there are ranks and rules in the clan that other clans don't follow!

Ranks:

Leader- the leader has only one life
Second in command- like a deputy
third in command- becomes the deputy after he or she becomes leader, gets exiled or dies
healers- like medicine cats but they can mate and have kits
thief- steals the kits from a clan
warriors- fight for the clans
hunters- hunt for the clan
guards- guards the stolen kits
queens- she-cat with kits
scouts- find clans to steal there kits
stolen kits- kits who are taken from their birth clans, they are given a new name by their leader and the leader chooses which rank they train into

Rules-

the leaders word is law
you must kill to win
if a cat mates outside the clan and has kits they must be raised as Duskclan warriors even if the mother is not from here
kits must be six moons old to become an apprentice
stolen kits may not become commands, thief's and rarely become warriors
no attacking clan born clan-mates or current clanmates for no reason
she-cat must produce one litter in their lifetime
any cat who trespasses on the territory must be either captured or killed
to get a better rank you must complete an impossible mission or do a great deed for the clan
report any strange or odd behavior to the leader and commanders
don't believe in starclan
this clans is only for play I will likely be on sometimes if I can get on pm me if u want to join. the rules and ranks were not my own creation, I found it on wattpad unfortunitly they stopped the series even through it was good when they talked about shadeclan, im only using the concept duskclan is an original name I thought of myself.

My cats name will be Thornnight, she is a dark brown golden tabby she-cat with black stripes, tail, paws, and ears with dagger amber eyes.
can I join?
Name:Eaglekit
appearance:white kit with a black tip tail
personality: fierce,caring,helpful,

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 10:19 AM
" Welcome to DuskClan little one, may we have wonderful and prosperous seasons together! As my clan has no leader yet I will name you Eaglekit. may the blood of our enemies spill at your paws." Thornnight yowled to the clan. jumping down she touched the kit on the forhead waiting for the kit to lick her chest.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:20 AM
Eaglekit licks his chest. "Thankyou" he squeals

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:21 AM
eaglekit asks "Do I have a mother?"

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 10:23 AM
Current Ranks-

Leader- Nightmarestar?
- has to change his suffix to frost

second in command- Thornnight and Scourgefang

third in command- Open

Healer- Sparrowtalon

Theifs- open
Wolfblood

warriors-
open
hunters- open

guards- open

queens- open
Darkstep

scouts- open

stolen kits- open
Eaglekit

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 10:25 AM
" I'll see if Darkstep will watch you Eaglekit, in the mean time ill be getting u a friend to play with soon Aright?" she said to the kit.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:27 AM
" I'll see if Darkstep will watch you Eaglekit, in the mean time ill be getting u a friend to play with soon Aright?" she said to the kit.
"ok" meows eaglekit he runs off into the clearing and looks down at the ground.

monfang
November 23rd, 2016, 10:29 AM
Name: Scourgefang
Personality: TBRP'd
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/67/8e/43/678e431cf2a2c67f3506830203df9afe.jpg
Other: nerp

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 10:35 AM
"Welcome Scourgefang, may we have wonderful and prosperous seasons together. I now name you the second in command next to me, Thornnight. May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws." jumping down she put her muzzle on his head waiting for hi to lick her chest.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:42 AM
Eaglekit waits and waits for someone "Its getting lonely"

monfang
November 23rd, 2016, 10:47 AM
"Welcome Scourgefang, may we have wonderful and prosperous seasons together. I now name you the second in command next to me, Thornnight. May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws." jumping down she put her muzzle on his head waiting for hi to lick her chest.
He smiled and did so. "As with you, Thornnight." he said.

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 10:48 AM
WolfBlood went out into the territory an found a kit all by itself, he carefully picked the little one up and brought him back to camp. "Thornnight, I found this kit in the forest, what do we name it." he said

" don't worry, ill name it he can play with Eaglekit." she said picking up the kit in her jaws. and carried him onto the blood rock.

"All cats who can spill blood join me beneath the Blood rock for a clan meeting!" she called

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 10:52 AM
"Scourgefang, come on up your second in command, wolfblood found this kit in the forest you get to name it."

name-?
age- 1 moons
gender- male
looks-https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQESLBPmhRE_m2vSQ14tCKegbh_s3r0z lPT6irkY_XuN9IzxNhiOw
personality- caring, but fierce in battle

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:55 AM
Eaglekit walks over hungry. And waits for them to speak.

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 11:01 AM
Wolfblood walks over to Eaglekit, seeing the kit hungry he brings a sparrow with him to share. pawing at the kit he asks "hey, do u want to share this sparrow with me?" he asks the small kit.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 11:24 AM
Nightmarestar if you want to be leader u'll have to change the star to Frost like riverclan and shadowclan the leaders here don't believe in starclan and shouldn't honor it with a suffix and the Suffix frost represents the clan is alone so if you become leader ur name will be Nightmarefrost!

OK that works for me she will be nightmarefrost also could anyone be her mate?) nnightmarestar woke to the darkness of her den her bloodred eyes blinked she had stripes and sashes around her eyes that were the color of blood and many cats thought of her as her name a nightmare she loved being respected and feared

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 11:35 AM
Sure wolfbood doesn't have a mate yet and is currently looking for one.

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 11:37 AM
" Nightmarestar in the name of DuskClan, I name you Nightmarefrost, Leader of DuskClan, May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws!" Thornnight said bowing her head she that her leader can touch her muzzle to her head and then in turn like her chest.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 11:38 AM
Ok they would be cute together ) Nightmarefrost smiled evily and walked up to wolfblood " hello she mewed calmly

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 11:40 AM
"Nightmarefrost since Scourgefang isn't on will you name the kit wolfblood found?

name-?
age- 1 moons
gender- male
looks-
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQESLBPmhRE_m2vSQ14tCKegbh_s3r0z lPT6irkY_XuN9IzxNhiOw

personality- caring, but fierce in battle

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 11:42 AM
Wolfblood turned to the newly named leader "Hello, and welcome Nightmarefrost to DuskClan, im happy we finally have a leader !" he said to her

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Current Ranks-

Leader- Nightmarefrost

third in command- Open

Healer- Sparrowtalon

Theifs- open
Wolfblood

warriors-
open
hunters- open

guards- open

queens- open
Darkstep

scouts- open

stolen kits- open
Eaglekit

monfang
November 23rd, 2016, 12:06 PM
(I wanna ship Scourgefang and Thornnight x3)
Scourgefang nodded and looked down at the kit. "Well, it looks like an Lion..." he mewed. "Lionkit."

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 01:08 PM
Then lionkit it is. may the blood of our enemies spill at your paws. Thornnight said.

{this is the last im going to be on for a while I have to clean my room ok}

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
Okay, so Eaglekit is now my kit but i need more!!!!!!! Darkstep also needs a mate, so if you need one I'm your Queen!

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 04:51 PM
Nightmarefrost dipped her head " lionkit is a good name for the little beasty ' she mewed

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 04:58 PM
Eaglekit walks around and mews "I will spill the blood of my Enemies."

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2016, 04:58 PM
"Yes it is." Darkstep padded up to the group. "I presume he shall be my charge?"

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 05:03 PM
Eaglekit runs up to darkstep and mews "when will I be a apprentice?"

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 05:32 PM
Current Ranks-

Leader- Nightmarefrost

third in command- Open

Healer- Sparrowtalon

Theifs- open
Wolfblood

warriors-
open
hunters- open

guards- open

queens- open
Darkstep

scouts- open

stolen kits- open
Eaglekit
Lionkit

Current mates-

Thornnight x Scourgefang

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 05:38 PM
Eaglekit runs around and try's to find someone to ask his question.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 05:41 PM
" what are you so eager for " asked the leader stopping the kit

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 05:46 PM
" what are you so eager for " asked the leader stopping the kit
Eaglekit stops running and says "I want to be a apprentice so I can spill the blood of my enemies and watch them suffer."

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 05:48 PM
The she cat smiled " good.. good dont worry you will be an apprentice soon any mentor requests" she asked

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 06:07 PM
Eaglekit runs around hoping to get a mentor.

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:08 PM
she stopped the kit again " i can assign you a mentor soon i just need to know when your ready and who youwant to be your mentor " she mewed

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 06:11 PM
she stopped the kit again " i can assign you a mentor soon i just need to know when your ready and who youwant to be your mentor " she mewed
Eaglekit mews "I am ready to be a apprentice you can choose my mentor."

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:13 PM
" of course but how old are you " she asked knowing the rules and not about to break them

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 06:32 PM
Eaglekit mews "I am 3 moons."

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:33 PM
" you have a few moons you must be 6 moons first " she mewed

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 06:35 PM
Eaglekit complains "ok." he walks away looking at the ground

~Vixen~
November 23rd, 2016, 06:37 PM
The leader smiled and walked away

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 06:40 PM
Eaglekit talks to himself "I wish 3 moons would just pass." He walks into the nursery and falls asleep.

cinder
November 23rd, 2016, 07:05 PM
The healer looked up, dismissing the ceremony with ease. She knew that, if anything went wrong, she'd be the first- or second, with the some-timely new placed leader -feline to know. She stood up and traveled to the medicine's den, staring at it's emptiness.

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Lionkit looked around the clearing spotting the small kit, he raced to the nursery to settle down with his new denmate. taking a look inside he saw that Eaglekit was already asleep and curled right next to him and slept...

Timbergrowl
November 23rd, 2016, 08:23 PM
Nightmarefrost -
since this is a clan started by me, i'll tell you about the Ceremonies ok.

clan meetings- "All cats who can spill blood join me beneath the Blood rock for a clan meeting!"

Stolen kit Ceremonies- "Welcome to DuskClan little one, Since your in a new Clan, you'll get a new name, As of this moment you are .....Kit, And you will be trained as a ........! May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws!"

- leaders name the kits different names so that they forget they were in a different clan, and they pick out the best rank that the kit fits into.
Apprentice Ceremonies- " ........Kit, has turned 6 moons and Until he/she has drawn the blood of our enemies he/she will be ........paw, his/her mentor will be .........! May the blood of our enemies spill at his/hers Paws!"

Warrior Ceremonies- " ........Paw has proven his/her worth to DuskClan and it is time he/ she become (Rank), as leader I name him/her ...........! for his/her ......... and ........! May the blood of our enemies spill at his/her paws!"

new cat in clan Ceremonies-
"Welcome .......... may we have wonderful and prosperous seasons together. I now name you a
(Rank). May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws."

All ceremonies must end with the leader touching the cats head with his/ her muzzle and then the cat licks the leaders chest. this is to show respect and loyalty to the leader and clan.

pm me if I missed any

Mayflower
November 24th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Lionkit looked around the clearing spotting the small kit, he raced to the nursery to settle down with his new denmate. taking a look inside he saw that Eaglekit was already asleep and curled right next to him and slept...
Darkstep padded into the nursery and was greeted with Eaglekit and Lionkit asleep. She laid next to them and purred "My kits. Or, at least now they're mine."
She softly smiled and dozed off.
=Darkstep really needs a mate y'all, otherwise she's not really a queen=

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Nightmarefrost -
since this is a clan started by me, i'll tell you about the Ceremonies ok.

clan meetings- "All cats who can spill blood join me beneath the Blood rock for a clan meeting!"

Stolen kit Ceremonies- "Welcome to DuskClan little one, Since your in a new Clan, you'll get a new name, As of this moment you are .....Kit, And you will be trained as a ........! May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws!"

- leaders name the kits different names so that they forget they were in a different clan, and they pick out the best rank that the kit fits into.
Apprentice Ceremonies- " ........Kit, has turned 6 moons and Until he/she has drawn the blood of our enemies he/she will be ........paw, his/her mentor will be .........! May the blood of our enemies spill at his/hers Paws!"

Warrior Ceremonies- " ........Paw has proven his/her worth to DuskClan and it is time he/ she become (Rank), as leader I name him/her ...........! for his/her ......... and ........! May the blood of our enemies spill at his/her paws!"

new cat in clan Ceremonies-
"Welcome .......... may we have wonderful and prosperous seasons together. I now name you a
(Rank). May the blood of our enemies spill at your paws."

All ceremonies must end with the leader touching the cats head with his/ her muzzle and then the cat licks the leaders chest. this is to show respect and loyalty to the leader and clan.

pm me if I missed any

Ok i think i can remembe that just tell me when a ceromony is ) Nightmarefrost arched her back looking at all the cats she stood on bloodrock a normal perch for her she watched her clanmates

Timbergrowl
November 24th, 2016, 01:52 PM
OK when a kit becomes six moons old he apprentice ceremony is used, when an apprentice becomes a warrior- the apprentice has to kill a cat or steal a kit from another clan by themselves- the warrior ceremony is used, when a cat joins the clan the new cat in clan ceremony is used, when we get a new stolen kit the stolen kit ceremony is used. when the deputy dies or gets exiled then the deputy ceremony is used and when the old leader dies the leader ceremony is used. I knew I forgot something

commanders ceremony- "Since the second in command has died/ been exiled, the third in command will become the second and a new third in command must be chosen, As leader of DuskClan I choose ......... to be the new third in command, and the new second in command is .......! May the blood of our enemies spill at their paws!"

Same as the others leader rests her/his muzzle on the head and the cat licks their chest.

Timbergrowl
November 24th, 2016, 01:54 PM
when u have an announcement you use the clan meetings call ok

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:03 PM
Eagle kit wakes up and he walks out of the nursery.

Timbergrowl
November 24th, 2016, 02:44 PM
Lionkit wakes suddenly cold, looking around he finds that Eaglekit has left the nursery. getting up he sniffs to find the small kit, tracking him out into the clearing going up to Eaglekit "Hey do you want to play mossball?" he asked

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Theres nothing that i have to address right now correct? )

Timbergrowl
November 24th, 2016, 06:11 PM
no I already addressed everyone here when a new cat comes in if its a kit, use stolen kit ceremony if its an apprentice, use apprentice ceremony, so on and so forth k

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM
Okie Dokie

Timbergrowl
November 24th, 2016, 06:53 PM
Thornnight walked up to Nightmarefrost "So when are we going on a raid to steal more kits?" she said to her leader.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Soon when we find a clan to raid has anyone found a clan to raid then we will strike ' she mewed

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Soon when we find a clan to raid has anyone found a clan to raid then we will strike ' she mewed
"I believe I have found one, It is called Frostclan , up north, they are considerably weak." Darkstep butted into the conversation. "The raid would be a guaranteed success."

Timbergrowl
November 25th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Thornnight walks over to the queen "please tell me all you know about them, like do u know where there camp is and how many warriors are there?" she asked the queen.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Thornnight walks over to the queen "please tell me all you know about them, like do u know where there camp is and how many warriors are there?" she asked the queen.
Eaglekit walks towards thorn night and meows "where are you guys going."

Timbergrowl
November 25th, 2016, 10:22 PM
"We're only going to talk about raiding a clan Eaglekit go play with your brother, ok?" Thornnight says to the kit.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Eagle kit meows "ok" he runs off towards the nursery.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 08:26 AM
Nightmarefrosyt set her jaw and thought " well we can take the kits and if any warriors give us problems we can take them to " she mewed ( just wanting to know are we just gonna roleplay going there then coming back to camp and not the actual riad? )

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 09:59 AM
NightDawn teleports from Timberlan to Dawnclan spy. She is looking for raid dates and times. She is spotted and teleports away

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:01 AM
Nightmarefrost bit her tounge " we should attack on highmoon tonight " she growled

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 26th, 2016, 10:03 AM
NightDawn yowled "YOULL NEVER GET MY KIT" just before she teleported back to her clan

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:05 AM
she hissed " That neighboring clan of ours is a thorn in my side but we arent raiding them e are raiding frostclan " she yowled for the whole clan to hear

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Scratch that someone heard, we will leave when the sun goes down all warriors and apprentices will come a few of you will watch for that other clan and 1 of you will be a messenger to our medicine cat in case one of you gets a boo boo " she hissed

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 10:08 AM
"great I just found out theres a queen there with three kits so well have plenty of warriors soon!" thornnight said.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:11 AM
good, good " she concluded looking up at the sky " ready yourselfs we leave as soon as we cant see the sun " she mewed soon she couldnt see the sun " move out! " she mewed and led her clan to frostclan teritory

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Eaglekit wakes up lionkit "wanna play?"

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Not right now you two go back into the nursery, Nightmarefrost wolfblood just told me he saw jumpstar and nightdawn run to frostclan, we need to attack now! thornnight said and ran to frostclans camp

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 10:28 AM
(all available cats go to frostclans forum and post about theraid ok)

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Eaglekit looks around and sees how bad his clan is he runs off to Timberclan knowing his brother Dawnkit is there.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Thornnight and wolfblood set the kits down in the clearing "Nightmarefrost we have two kits here for new names" thornnight says.

(ie. use the stolen kit ceremony)

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Eagle kit comes back to camp seeing everyone "I want to become a 2nd in command.

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 11:59 AM
" maybe when you get a bit older, ill even help u!" thornnight said to the small kit

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Can the kit jumpstar " killed " not be dead by seriously injured ) Nightmarefrost dipped her head looking at the two kits " how about Tsunamikit for that one " she said pointing to one kit " and clawkit for the other one " she mewed

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 02:47 PM
( sure I magically sent gingermist to heal the kit for you!) those are great names Nightmare frost what about the one jumpstar almost killed? wolfblood asked

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:48 PM
she looked at the kitten in her paw she looked hard " when he attacked it, its jaw went crazy, and you can see his fangs which is fercious i like blackkit, fangkit, or stormkit " she mewed

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 02:50 PM
" Fangkit or stormkit is alright with me you can choose." he said to the new queen

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:56 PM
" i will be its mother i can mother the others if you like someday i hope to become a queen " she admitted softly

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 02:59 PM
"And you would be the best mother ever, I know you will, so is he fangkit or stormkit and if you want to mother the other two, three is quite a handful through?" Wolfblood said to his mate.

(wolfblood is nigthmarefrost's mate right?)

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 03:05 PM
yes he is )
She smiled " i can handle it " she mewed " theres something i need to tell you.. " she mewed " he is stormkit " she mewed " ill tell you after the meeting " he mewed leaping up highrock " May all cats old enough gather below bloodrock to hear the words i speak " she yowled

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 03:28 PM
looking up at nigthmarefrost I waited for her to speak.

lionkit come out of the nursery and sat down to here what nightmarefrost had to say.

thornnight got up out of the warriors den and went and sit down next to the small tom.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 03:50 PM
" today we have succesfully completed the raid we have managed to get 3 kits one is wounded but will live " she commmented ( im gonna pretend she drug back 2 cats ) " and a apprentice and a expecting queen " she mewed happy with her prizes " Welcome little one, since you are new to this clan, you will get a new name, you will be now known as Tsunamikit! you will be trained as a Hunter! May the blood of your enemies spill at your paws! " she mewed pointing to the first kit and licking it on the head. she motioned to the 2nd kit " welcome little one, Since you are new to the clan, you will get a new name, you will now be known as clawkit! you will be trained as a guard! May the blood of your enemies spill at your paws ' she mewed then helped the runt up the steps " welcome little one, since you are in a new clan, you will get a new name your name will be stormkit! you will train as a Guard! may the blood of your enemies spill at your paws! " she mewed " The gathering is over dismissed " she mewed and walked up to her mate " now i still have to tell you what i have to tell you ' nightmarefrost mewed

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 03:58 PM
" of course do u want to go hunting with me, so we could be alone?" wolfblood asked his mate

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 04:33 PM
She nodded and placed all 3 kits in her nest " sleep well little ones " she mewed softly and walked into territory

Timbergrowl
November 26th, 2016, 04:37 PM
wolfblood followed her to the clearing sitting down getting comfortable, so what did you want to talk about ?" he asked

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Eaglekit walks out of the nursery and tries to figure out his one question what will I be after a apprentice? No one ever mentioned it. Am I even fit for this clan?

Mayflower
November 26th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Eaglekit walks out of the nursery and tries to figure out his one question what will I be after a apprentice? No one ever mentioned it. Am I even fit for this clan?
Darkstep appeared behind Eaglekit. "Thinking about apprenticeship little one? If you are, we could sneak out tonight and get you your first blood, then you could be an apprentice." Darkstep grinned. "It's always an offer."

Fallpotato
November 27th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Darkstep appeared behind Eaglekit. "Thinking about apprenticeship little one? If you are, we could sneak out tonight and get you your first blood, then you could be an apprentice." Darkstep grinned. "It's always an offer."
Eaglekit smiled "yes I would like to spill blood."

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Eaglekit smiled "yes I would like to spill blood."
Darkstep grinned. "My little kit, soon to be apprentice. I will wake you up at midnight and arrange a loner to wander into our territory while we are on 'patrol'. Be ready." Darkstep patted the little kit and went into the nursery to catch a wink.

~Vixen~
November 27th, 2016, 01:52 PM
( shes going to offically be expecting ) " well once i tell you this you will be worried i went to the battle... ' she mewed licking the shoulder she used to shield stormkit her memory faded to when he tried to kill the kit she tossed her shoulder over it to protect it " im expecting kits.. " she mewed softly

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Bumpy lumpy? )

Timbergrowl
November 29th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Wolfblood looked at his mate with pure happiness "We're going to have kits? When? How long?" he asked Nightmarefrost.

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 05:08 PM
She let out a purr and smiled at the tom " well, yes we are having kits. it will be about a couple moons, i dont know the exact day " she mewed " i can nurse the little ones we got today " she mewed happiness burning in her red eyes

Timbergrowl
December 1st, 2016, 06:44 AM
Wolfblood nuzzled his mate looking in her eyes he saw pure happiness. " OK, then just take it easy for now, i dont want anything to happen to our kits!" he said to her.

~Vixen~
December 1st, 2016, 05:14 PM
She rolled her eyes and gave him a gentle shove " i know " she mewed with a laugh " i also know i shouldnt have gone to the battle today but i had to for stormkit clawkit and tsunamikit " she mewed

~Vixen~
December 5th, 2016, 06:35 PM
BUMPLY LUMPY )

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Darkstep grinned. "My little kit, soon to be apprentice. I will wake you up at midnight and arrange a loner to wander into our territory while we are on 'patrol'. Be ready." Darkstep patted the little kit and went into the nursery to catch a wink.

can I be the loner? im new to this roleplay, haven't signed up yet but I will once my loner is killed

Timbergrowl
December 6th, 2016, 01:04 AM
sure

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 6th, 2016, 06:06 AM
(Thanks)

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 04:40 PM
bump of my recent post )

Mayflower
December 8th, 2016, 03:20 PM
can I be the loner? im new to this roleplay, haven't signed up yet but I will once my loner is killed
Sure I just need Yellowpotatoes

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Sure I just need Yellowpotatoes
What XD

Mayflower
December 8th, 2016, 03:30 PM
What XD
We need you to rp your kit so u can be an apprentice we have a loner now

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 03:32 PM
We need you to rp your kit so u can be an apprentice we have a loner now
Ok)

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Eaglekit walked out of the nursery and clawed at the ground. He practiced pouncing to get ready for his first blood.

Mayflower
December 8th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Eaglekit walked out of the nursery and clawed at the ground. He practiced pouncing to get ready for his first blood.
Darkstep appeared behind Eaglekit and purred "Ready, little one?"

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Darkstep appeared behind Eaglekit and purred "Ready, little one?"
Eaglekit purrs "yes."

~Vixen~
December 8th, 2016, 04:41 PM
where be timbergrowl)

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Moon (The loner) was sniffing a tree
"DuskClan territory" she growled
"Better get off."

Mayflower
December 8th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Eaglekit purrs "yes."
"Perfect. Follow me." The she cat padded out of camp abd headed for the border.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 07:51 PM
"Perfect. Follow me." The she cat padded out of camp abd headed for the border.
Eaglekit followed her excitedly but stealthily.

Mayflower
December 8th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Eaglekit followed her excitedly but stealthily.
Darkstep saw a loner by a tree and grinned. She beckoned for Eaglekit to come near her and whispered "Pretend you are lost, then go for the throat." She then hid in a bush.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Darkstep saw a loner by a tree and grinned. She beckoned for Eaglekit to come near her and whispered "Pretend you are lost, then go for the throat." She then hid in a bush.
Eaglekit nods and then walks up to the loner "can you help me? I am lost." XxEchoNightxX

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:11 PM
Moon hissed. "Where do you live.

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Moon hissed. "Where do you live.
Eaglekit mews "I don't know" he looks at her with big eyes.

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Moon growls
"Fine come on you scrap" she hissed as she
Padded away

Fallpotato
December 8th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Moon growls
"Fine come on you scrap" she hissed as she
Padded away
Eaglekit quickly slid under her and knocked her over. He sliced at her throat and her belly. He killed her and he laughed

XxEclipseMoonxX
December 8th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Moon died looking at the sky

Mayflower
December 9th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Eaglekit quickly slid under her and knocked her over. He sliced at her throat and her belly. He killed her and he laughed
"Well done Eaglepaw, I will inform the leader of your success."

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 09:30 AM
"Well done Eaglepaw, I will inform the leader of your success."
Eaglekit nods his head

Mayflower
December 9th, 2016, 03:58 PM
"Now, let's get back to the camp." Darkstep nudged Eaglekit as she silently padded back to camp.

Fallpotato
December 9th, 2016, 04:01 PM
"Now, let's get back to the camp." Darkstep nudged Eaglekit as she silently padded back to camp.
Eaglekit followed darkstep.