PDA

View Full Version : Cloudtail, Mothwing, and Daisy.

FadingEchoes
November 16th, 2017, 10:09 AM
So Cloudtail and Mothwing for sure don't believe in Starclan, and although I'm not sure about Daisy, but it wouldn't make sense for her to believe in it. Will they go to Starclan when they die? Will we lose them forever? Is there some kind of other place they could go to?

The_10th_Doctor
November 16th, 2017, 10:57 AM
So Cloudtail and Mothwing for sure don't believe in Starclan, and although I'm not sure about Daisy, but it wouldn't make sense for her to believe in it. Will they go to Starclan when they die? Will we lose them forever? Is there some kind of other place they could go to?

I like to think that the cats that don't believe in StarClan go to their own afterlife. After all, all those kittypets and loners don't even know about StarClan, but they believe in a life after life. As for Daisy, I think that she believes in StarClan. She joined the Clans but didn't want to be a warrior, so she became sort of like a Head Queen. She helps the Clan in her own way, and I think that she doesn't have a reason to NOT believe in StarClan.

BEAR.
November 16th, 2017, 11:15 AM
It's likely Cloudtail and Mothwing will go to StarClan. The Erins seem down for it and the fan-base would probably riot if they didn't.

Daisy is hit or miss. I'm personally leaning toward she'll probably go there as she fought against the Dark Forest and likely would be second guessing herself (the Erins might also consider her a "true Clan cat through and through"), but it's possible they will throw her in the "unknown afterlife" with the other outsiders. There's no indication on where her beliefs lie.

NightWarrior4Life
November 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Cloudtail yes without a doubt I think would.

Mothwing... I feel like they might do something interesting like..."this is when
You are going to die...you have until then to change your ways and open your mind and accept StarClan and you can hunt with us or die as you are and brace yourself for the unknown." But I'm not sure

Daisy...she hasn't really been clear about believing in StarClan but she also hadn't said that she doesn't so...

What about Barley? I feel like he would...

FadingEchoes
November 16th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Cloudtail yes without a doubt I think would.

Mothwing... I feel like they might do something interesting like..."this is when
You are going to die...you have until then to change your ways and open your mind and accept StarClan and you can hunt with us or die as you are and brace yourself for the unknown." But I'm not sure

Daisy...she hasn't really been clear about believing in StarClan but she also hadn't said that she doesn't so...

What about Barley? I feel like he would...
Barley believes in Starclan, he stated so in The Darkest Hour.

NightWarrior4Life
November 17th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Barley believes in Starclan, he stated so in The Darkest Hour.
Good. But I haven't read Darkest hour so...

Role
November 23rd, 2017, 08:58 PM
Purdy reached StarClan, so why shouldn't they? :3