PDA

View Full Version : MidnightClan - 'The Runaways'

TrackdNTraild
November 16th, 2017, 09:19 AM
PLEASE READ THIS POST IN FULL BEFORE MAKING YOUR CAT(S)!
Please try and keep this thread active as much as possible! I spent a lot of time working on this and I don't want it to go to waste!

-~-Story-~-

Your eyes open slowly. They widen almost in panic as you raise your head to look around. This area is unfamiliar. You've never seen it before. The small clearing is glowing with crystalline flowers and snowflakes falling around.
A cat approaches you, his long golden fur flowing in the strangely warm wind, despite the darkness. He leans his head down to you, and smiles. "Hello, newcomer. You look nervous. Do not be afraid. I am WildStar. I shall assist you in this new world. There is nothing to be afraid of. You can cease your shaking. I will guide you."

"This is the MidnightClan territory. Cats come here if they have ran away from their homes. If they are lucky, they can run into this place; a place where the sun and moon do not agree with eachother on all sides of the Black Tree."

"In the MidnightClan territory, it is forever midnight. The sky is purely black, with only few stars to make our version of StarClan. We can see in this darkness, but there are some cats who were born before us that can only see in the daytime. They are the ones who struggle, but they survive with the rest of us."

"In the Moon territory, the moon is always full and the territory itself trapped in an eternal night. The cats there have the unique ability to see perfectly in the night time, and can even make their eyes glow to act as a light source for not only them, but their clan mates as well."

"In the Sun territory, it is forever daylight. The sun stays high in the sky and it is forever bright and burning. In the daytime, it is very warm, or very hot depending on your fur type. When it becomes 'night time' for the cats who live there, the sun's rays die out and it becomes colder, but it still gives off light and refuses to bring the moon in its place."

"Finally, in the Twilight territory, it is similar to the MidnightClan territory, but the sky is filled with more stars. The cats there have an ability similar to the Moon territory cats, but their moon also gives off the same kind of feelings as the Sun territory cats. They are the perfect mix of the two, with the addition of our cats' generation."

"The black tree is the centerpiece of our territories. It leads you in the direction of our territories. One part of the tree has full orange and yellow leaves. It leads to the Sun territory. The other side of the tree has no leaves, and instead has snowflakes replacing the leaves. It leads to the Moon territory. Between the two on the sides that were meant to connect them, there are green, white and gray leaves. These pieces of the tree lead you to MidnightClan and the Twilight territory."

"There are no 'special abilities,' per say. The cats here are born with these abilities. In our territory, along with the Twilight territory and the Moon territory, the cats are born with night vision and some even have glowing eyes. The Sun territory cats are born with heat resistant fur, to keep back the scorching waves of sunlight given by their disobedient sun. Cats who live in their respective territory long enough, however, will grow those abilities overtime if they came from another territory."

He looks around, then looks at you, and holds out his paw. "Come with me. I will take you to my clan. If you do not like our territory, then you may leave to join the other cats. But I do dearly hope you will stay with us."

-~-End Story-~-

THERE IS ONLY ONE RULE I HAVE IN THIS ROLEPLAY:
The cats here DO NOT HAVE POWERS. Do NOT give your cat a power! The only 'special abilities' the cats can have are the night vision of MidnightClan, the Moon territory, and the Twilight territory cats, and the heat resistant fur of the Sun territory cats.

If you wanna join, you can PM me the reference sheet for your character! Please do not comment your reference sheet in the thread/roleplay line. It gets in the way of the roleplay, and clutters up the thread itself.

MIDNIGHTCLAN REFERENCE SHEET:

Name- (You must use clan names for MidnightClan)
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank- (Kit, apprentice, warrior, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, or deputy! Please note me if you would like to be the deputy. Don't automatically put yourself as deputy of the clan, and give some good NON Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu reasons why you think your cat should be deputy if you want to put it in the comments otherwise)
Age- (Please use moons for your cat's age or round the age in years if you want to)
Gender- (Tom, she-cat or a trans cat? Or other genders, but nothing ridiculous please)
Mate- (Optional)
Apprentice- (Optional)
Mentor- (Optional, apprentices only)
Appearance- (You can either link a picture, or you can make up a description for your cat)

BLANK REFERENCE:

Name-
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank-
Age-
Gender-
Mate- (Optional, delete if none)
Apprentice- (Optional, delete if none or say if your cat can have an apprentice if someone makes one)
Mentor- (Only use this if you are an apprentice and have a confirmed mentor or have made one up)
Kits- (Optional, delete if none)
Appearance-

SUN, MOON AND TWILIGHT TERRITORY REFERENCE:

Name- (You can use Rogue/Loner/Kittypet names for Moon, Twilight and Sun territory cats, or clan names if you wish)
Location- (Pick either the Sun, Twilight or Moon territory. There is no place for rogues, loners or kittypets)
Rank- (See below information for other territory ranks outside of MidnightClan)
Age- (Please use moons for your cat's age or round the age in years if you want to)
Gender- (Tom, she-cat or a trans cat? Or other genders, but nothing ridiculous please)
Partner- (Optional, delete if none)
Cadet- (Optional, delete if none or say if your cat can have a cadet if someone makes one)
Munchkin(s)- (Optional, delete if none)
Adviser- (Only use this if you are a cadet and have a confirmed adviser or have made one up)
Appearance- (You can either link a picture, or you can make up a description for your cat)

BLANK REFERENCE:

Name-
Location-
Rank-
Age-
Gender-
Partner- (Optional, delete if none)
Cadet- (Optional, delete if none)
Munchkin(s)- (Optional, delete if none)
Adviser- (Only use this if you are a cadet and have a confirmed adviser or have made one up)
Appearance-

SUN, MOON AND TWILIGHT TERRITORY RANKS INFORMATION:

Chief- The chief is the leader of the territory. If you want to be the chief of one of the territories, please talk to me first. Your comment will be featured if you give good reasons for your cat to be leader.
Agent- The agent is the 'deputy,' or second-in-command, of the territory. If you want to be the deputy, either talk to me or whoever has been decided to be the chief. A cat has to have had at least one cadet in the past, or has shown leadership skills noticed by the chief themself.
Mender- The mender is the medicine cat. They are gifted with special magic to help them making healing devices like potions using normal cat medicine supplies. (Potion recipes will be listed with the ranks.)
Mender Cadet- The mender cadet is the apprentice to the mender, or medicine cat. Please talk to the mender if you would like to be their apprentice, or wait until they decide you or someone else in the roleplay.
Soldier- The soldier is a warrior in the territory. They hunt and patrol like normal cats.
Superior Soldier- The superior soldier is an older soldier, one who has been in the territory a long time. Please only make your cat a Superior Soldier if they have been in the territory for over 30-40 moons.
Cadet- The cadet is an apprentice in the territory. They are taken under the tail of an Adviser or the Mender. Cadets are forbidden from being trained by the Agent or the Chief.
Munchkin- The munchkin is a kit in the clan. Munchkins are given tips by Cadets and the Mender Cadet before they become one of the two ranks themselves. They are forbidden from leaving the main camp or territory until they have become a type of Cadet.
Dam- A dam is a queen. Queens are the mothers of Munchkins, and are forbidden from going hunting or patrolling until their munchkins have surpassed the age of 4 moons.
Sire- A sire is the father of the Munchkins. They are forbidden from going on patrols with other cats, and are meant to stay in the camp and territory to guard and give food to their partner. They are not allowed to patrol with other cats until their munchkins have surpassed the age of 4 moons.
Dean- A dean is an elder in the territory. Deans are cats who are older than most of the territory cats, and even the Chief at some points. Please do not make your cat a Dean unless they have confirmed retirement in the roleplay, have surpassed the age of 45-50 moons, or they have become crippled enough that they are forced to retire.
Adviser- An adviser is a mentor of a Cadet. Cats may tell the Chief they wish to be an Adviser, and an announcement will be made to the clan. This cat will be treated like a Superior Soldier and will be well respected. Cadets who lose their mentors or who do not have one can ask an Adviser to be their mentor, and will confirm the change with the Chief.

POTION RECIPES:

Marigold (no juice), chervil (no roots) juniper (Dried out), Goosegrass = Healing Potion Type 1. This potion heals small wounds when drank or applied. It normally takes one day for these wounds to heal after the potion is applied.
Marigold + Marigold juice, juniper + juniper juice, Goosegrass = Healing Potion Type 2. This potion heals one-inch deep wounds when drank or applied. These wounds take one day to heal after the potion is applied.
Marigold + Marigold juice, juniper + juniper juice, chervil, poppy seeds, Goosegrass = Healing Potion Type 3. This potion heals large wounds from animals such as badgers, large birds, and monster wounds in some cases. It normally takes 2 days for these wounds to heal after the potion is applied.
Wild Garlic, Yarrow, Goosegrass, Echinacia, Ferns = Infections Potion Type 1. This potion is used to help heal infections in small wounds. Best paired up with the Type 1 Healing Potion in a small dose.
Stinging Nettle, Goosegrass, Horsetail, Dried Oak Leaf, Dock, Chervil (no roots) = Infections Potion Type 2. This potion is used to help heal infections in deep wounds. Best paired up with the Type 2 Healing Potion.
Broom Malice Poultices, Ferns, Huckleberry, Horsetail, Daisy leaves = Infections Potion Type 3. This potion is used to heal infections in large and deep wounds. Best paired up with the Type 3 Healing Potion.
Poppy seeds, Bramble twigs = Sleeping Potion. This potion is specifically used to help cats fall asleep, and ease any pain they have. Potion takes effect after 1 to 2 minutes of being drank. Cat will sleep for at least an hour or longer if not woken up.
Watermint, Juniper + juniper juice, Chervil roots = Bellyache Potion. This potion is specifically used to heal bellyaches, whether big or small. Potion takes effect a few minutes after being drank.
Dandelion Leaves, Thyme, Poppy seeds, Ivy = Calming Potion. This potion is specifically used to help calm down cats. Potion takes effect while being drank. The potion is meant to taste sweet and cold and the calming sensation brought on by that rushes through the cat's body as they drink it. This potion is best paired up with the Sleeping Potion in one small dose.
Catmint, Feverfew, Lavender, Tansy, Ginger (All ingredients put in the potion in small doses or will worsen the effects) = Sick Medicine. This 'potion' is specifically used to help heal sick cats. Whether suffering from a fever, the flu, or even greencough and whitecough, this potion does its jobs in about a day. This potion is best paired up with the Calming and Sleeping Potions in small doses. Cats should normally be healed within a week if the potion works properly.
Borage Leaves, Coltsfoot, Juniper + juniper juice, Raspberry leaves = Dam's Delight. This potion is specifically used to help the dam of a munchkin, or munchkins, during kitting and pregnancy. Once a dam finds out she is pregnant, the potion should be given at least once a week until the dam gives birth. During the kitting, she should have one small dose alongside a small dose of the Calming Potion to help her stop from scrambling around in the nest, and this assures that her kits survive the kitting process.
Honey, Catmint, Tansy = Sweet Water. This 'potion' is simply just water that is very cold and sweet. Its effects are similar to the Calming Potion, but this 'potion' can be drank whenever wanted and is the most supplied potion in the den. Cats in the territory drink this water more than normal water.
Mouse Bile, Stinging Nettle, Huckleberry, Daisy leaves = Dean's Dream. This potion is specifically used on deans to stop swelling in their joints and to get rid of ticks. The potion is not meant to be drank; if it is, it will have the same effect as yarrow and will make the cat vomit. If this happens, the cat giving the potion should get a Calming Potion and some Sweet Water to soothe the cat before returning to applying the potion. This potion takes effect a few hours after applying, but the ticks will be killed instantly.
Celadine, Chamomile, Blessed Thistle = Body Strengthener. This potion is specifically used to help cats make their bodies stronger. This potion strengthens their eyes, gives the cat physical strength, strengthens heart and lungs and increases circulation,
Alfalfa, Adder Barrack, Tansy, Honey = Dentist's Wish. This potion is specifically used for cats who have toothaches and other tooth problems. This will help prevent these things from happening, and will also heal the current one. Should only be taken in small doses. If potion is taken too fast, effects can be fatal if a healing potion isn't used immediately after the dose is taken.
Aloe Vera, Huckleberry, Hawthorne berries, Ivy, Thyme, Dandelion leaves = Burning Desire. This potion is specifically used to treat burns and to help stop heart burn. This will also calm down the cat from shock of the burning and the pain of it.

(Note: The cats in the territory will most likely have a stocked up supply of these potions in glass bottles they have created themselves. If you want, you CAN make it so your cat is out of the specific potion you're looking for, and you can mix up the potion yourself.)

Sorry if this might seem like a lot! I just wanna get as much information in as possible ^^
If you're still interested in joining, please make a forum and send it to me in PMs! My own two forums are below as examples.

Name- WildStar
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank- Leader
Age- 40 moons
Gender- Male
Apprentice- (None. Willing to have one!)
Appearance- https://crazycatfitter.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/longhairtabby.jpg

Name- Blizzard
Location- Moon
Rank- Agent
Age- 30 moons
Gender- Male
Appearance- https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4b/aa/b8/4baab8c4ff87da4e776b5c061e2ac3eb.jpg

Fallpotato
November 16th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Oops lol

TrackdNTraild
November 18th, 2017, 08:17 AM
(( STARTER POST! The roleplay has begun! Please use OOC speech if you want to talk OOC. ))

WildStar walked out of his den, his ears twitching as he looked around the dark camp. He looked up to the stars, seeing their twinkle glittering on the ground floor as they shined brightly. The moonlight was warm as it acted as their sun. He shut his eyes, taking in the beauty of this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blizzard sighed, looking over at the chief's den. He looked around the territory, seeing the cadets hoping and skipping and rolling over eachother as they played their petty games. He sighed, remembering the time he was once a cadet. His ears twitched in annoyance at the memories.

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2017, 11:05 AM
(( STARTER POST! The roleplay has begun! Please use OOC speech if you want to talk OOC. ))

WildStar walked out of his den, his ears twitching as he looked around the dark camp. He looked up to the stars, seeing their twinkle glittering on the ground floor as they shined brightly. The moonlight was warm as it acted as their sun. He shut his eyes, taking in the beauty of this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blizzard sighed, looking over at the chief's den. He looked around the territory, seeing the cadets hoping and skipping and rolling over eachother as they played their petty games. He sighed, remembering the time he was once a cadet. His ears twitched in annoyance at the memories.
Slystrike woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He looked around and saw wildstar. He paced over to the leader and dipped his head, “hello wildstar.” He smiled and lifted his head back up

TrackdNTraild
November 18th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Slystrike woke up and padded out of the warriors den. He looked around and saw wildstar. He paced over to the leader and dipped his head, “hello wildstar.” He smiled and lifted his head back up

WildStar perked up, looking over at Slystrike. He smiled, his tail swaying gently in the air. "Greetings, Slystrike. You look tired. You've just woke up, I'd imagine?"

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2017, 03:49 PM
WildStar perked up, looking over at Slystrike. He smiled, his tail swaying gently in the air. "Greetings, Slystrike. You look tired. You've just woke up, I'd imagine?"
He flicked his tail and nodded, “yes I did.” He sighed and licked his paw as he drew his paw over his ear

TrackdNTraild
November 18th, 2017, 05:29 PM
He flicked his tail and nodded, “yes I did.” He sighed and licked his paw as he drew his paw over his ear

WildStar purred a bit, his tail lashing in amusement. "Well, once you've woken up, would you mind sending a patrol out? I want a patrol sent out to the border of the Sun territory. One of their cats was seen on our territory earlier this moon. I want to prevent an attack."

Fallpotato
November 18th, 2017, 05:37 PM
WildStar purred a bit, his tail lashing in amusement. "Well, once you've woken up, would you mind sending a patrol out? I want a patrol sent out to the border of the Sun territory. One of their cats was seen on our territory earlier this moon. I want to prevent an attack."
He nodded and dipped his head, “of course” he smiled and padded away to the fresh kill pile to get some food

TrackdNTraild
November 18th, 2017, 06:58 PM
He nodded and dipped his head, “of course” he smiled and padded away to the fresh kill pile to get some food

WildStar watched Slystrike leave and he sighed, mumbling quietly. "Let's just hope he takes enough of the strongest cats... not like there's many..." He shook his head, getting up and leaping up on top of his den and looking up at the sky.

Fuzzy
November 20th, 2017, 08:37 PM
WildStar watched Slystrike leave and he sighed, mumbling quietly. "Let's just hope he takes enough of the strongest cats... not like there's many..." He shook his head, getting up and leaping up on top of his den and looking up at the sky.
Merrypotatoes

Whitenight sat outside the MidnightClan's Warriors' den. His green gaze scanned the camp. He wasn't used to this place yet, only being here a little over a moon. Never really talking to the other cats in MidnightClan left him lonely but he thought he derived it. It and the always black sky he was under.

Lilyfrost starched and padded out of the Sun Menders' den. Her pretty brown and white pelt was silky soft and her light blue eyes were as kind as a mothers to her new born kits. She walked to the fresh-kill pile to grab a bite to eat before she started her duty's around the camp.

TrackdNTraild
November 28th, 2017, 09:12 AM
Merrypotatoes

Whitenight sat outside the MidnightClan's Warriors' den. His green gaze scanned the camp. He wasn't used to this place yet, only being here a little over a moon. Never really talking to the other cats in MidnightClan left him lonely but he thought he derived it. It and the always black sky he was under.

Lilyfrost starched and padded out of the Sun Menders' den. Her pretty brown and white pelt was silky soft and her light blue eyes were as kind as a mothers to her new born kits. She walked to the fresh-kill pile to grab a bite to eat before she started her duty's around the camp.

WildStar looked around the camp for a moment, trying to keep his eyes off the sky, and he saw Whitenight outside the warriors den. His ears twitched and he leapt down, padding over to the tom-cat. "Still nervous, are you?" He asked, since he knew of the cat's short time spent with his clan.

Fuzzy
November 28th, 2017, 01:02 PM
WildStar looked around the camp for a moment, trying to keep his eyes off the sky, and he saw Whitenight outside the warriors den. His ears twitched and he leapt down, padding over to the tom-cat. "Still nervous, are you?" He asked, since he knew of the cat's short time spent with his clan.

Whitenight looked at Wikdstar a few heartbeats before answering. "Maybe." He mumbled flicking his ear. How can he be so nice to me? He doesn't know my past. I don't desire any of this! He thought his green hued eyes not meeting Wildstar's.

TrackdNTraild
November 29th, 2017, 08:11 AM
Whitenight looked at Wildstar a few heartbeats before answering. "Maybe." He mumbled flicking his ear. How can he be so nice to me? He doesn't know my past. I don't desire any of this! He thought his green hued eyes not meeting Wildstar's.

WildStar's ears twitched, and he sat down in front of the cat. "There's no need to be, really. I know you haven't spent long here, but... What's got you so nervous?"

Fuzzy
November 29th, 2017, 11:25 AM
WildStar's ears twitched, and he sat down in front of the cat. "There's no need to be, really. I know you haven't spent long here, but... What's got you so nervous?"

Whitenight flicked an ear but was silent. Does this tom really think I'll talk with him? I don't know him and he doesn't know me. He through. That's how it should be. I dissever to be alone! He added. After a few heartbeats he desired that Wildstar's wouldn't give up. "I.." He stammered trying to by time. I can't tell him the truth. But what do I say? He wondered. "I'm not really nervous." He began again. "I just miss someone I was close to." He added. Really he didn't lie. He did miss someone but wouldn't name the cat.

TrackdNTraild
November 29th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Whitenight flicked an ear but was silent. Does this tom really think I'll talk with him? I don't know him and he doesn't know me. He through. That's how it should be. I dissever to be alone! He added. After a few heartbeats he desired that Wildstar's wouldn't give up. "I.." He stammered trying to by time. I can't tell him the truth. But what do I say? He wondered. "I'm not really nervous." He began again. "I just miss someone I was close to." He added. Really he didn't lie. He did miss someone but wouldn't name the cat.

"Ahh..." WildStar looked down, his paws twitching. "I understand the feeling... But... for me it was a sibling rather than a... 'partner' as yours might've been..." He sighed, his ears flicking as he got up. "It... must hurt. I know..." He shook his head, his ears falling flat. "Well... If you're fine, then, well there's no point of a silly cat like myself annoying you any longer." He turned and shut his eyes, and began to pad away.

TrackdNTraild
December 6th, 2017, 08:39 AM
WildStar sighed as he padded off, thinking about the Slystrike. He seemed so nervous... but was he really? He said he wasn't, but it still seemed like he was. Was he hiding something? WildStar might never know it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blizzard sighed, looking up at the stars. He felt them reflect back and sparkle within his eyes. He shook his head, shutting his eyes and feeling their twinkles in his fur.

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Sunpaw sighed It’s so hard to see in Midnightclan due to being of heritage of those who live in the Sun territory.

TrackdNTraild
December 16th, 2017, 10:21 AM
Sunpaw sighed It’s so hard to see in Midnightclan due to being of heritage of those who live in the Sun territory.

WildStar looked around. He really had an urge to talk to other cats suddenly... He looked over, seeing Sunpaw sitting by the apprentice's den. He smiled, and walked over to her. "Hello, Sunpaw."

Mango
December 16th, 2017, 01:10 PM
WildStar looked around. He really had an urge to talk to other cats suddenly... He looked over, seeing Sunpaw sitting by the apprentice's den. He smiled, and walked over to her. "Hello, Sunpaw."
Sunpaw strained her eyes to see the cat meowing to her Willowfur or Wildstar...hmm...,” Greetings.” She meowed politely, hoping it wasn’t obvious that she couldn’t tell who they were.

TrackdNTraild
December 17th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Sunpaw strained her eyes to see the cat meowing to her Willowfur or Wildstar...hmm...,” Greetings.” She meowed politely, hoping it wasn’t obvious that she couldn’t tell who they were.

He smiled, sitting down next to her. "How are you fitting in? Hopefully better than some of the other members."

Mango
December 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
He smiled, sitting down next to her. "How are you fitting in? Hopefully better than some of the other members."
She sighed This must be that elder Hollysky.,"I'm doing okay, Hollysky. I can't see well...but that's the least of my problems." She meowed unaware it was the clan leader.

TrackdNTraild
December 17th, 2017, 06:48 PM
She sighed This must be that elder Hollysky.,"I'm doing okay, Hollysky. I can't see well...but that's the least of my problems." She meowed unaware it was the clan leader.

His ears twitched in confusion. "Umm... Clearly. I'm not Hollysky... unfortunately, heh." He chuckled almost nervously, his tail lashing.

Mango
December 17th, 2017, 07:30 PM
His ears twitched in confusion. "Umm... Clearly. I'm not Hollysky... unfortunately, heh." He chuckled almost nervously, his tail lashing.
Her eyes grew wide,"Sorry...Berryfang? Waspnose? Nettlebreeze?Nightfall?" She felt ashamed but the thought it was her leader never crossed her mind.

TrackdNTraild
December 17th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Her eyes grew wide,"Sorry...Berryfang? Waspnose? Nettlebreeze?Nightfall?" She felt ashamed but the thought it was her leader never crossed her mind.

"WildStar, heh..." He scratched the back of his head with his tail.

Mango
December 17th, 2017, 08:51 PM
"WildStar, heh..." He scratched the back of his head with his tail.
Sunpaw’s hews grew large,” I’m so sorry Wildstar. I have horrible vision here.” She meowed appologetically Great impression on Wildstar...great going Sunpaw.

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Sunpaw’s hews grew large,” I’m so sorry Wildstar. I have horrible vision here.” She meowed appologetically Great impression on Wildstar...great going Sunpaw.

"That's fine, I know it's hard for Sun territory cats to adapt to life in the darker parts of our land, since you're so used to the sunlight in your own territory." He got up, padding a bit closer to her. "But, since your vision doesn't work well..." He drew his tail over her nose. "Your sense of smell should still be fine. Try identifying us by scent, maybe that'll work better for you." He sat back down next to her and smiled.

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 12:06 PM
"That's fine, I know it's hard for Sun territory cats to adapt to life in the darker parts of our land, since you're so used to the sunlight in your own territory." He got up, padding a bit closer to her. "But, since your vision doesn't work well..." He drew his tail over her nose. "Your sense of smell should still be fine. Try identifying us by scent, maybe that'll work better for you." He sat back down next to her and smiled.
She blinked,” That’s a genious idea.” She felt foolish for forgeting about her nose You wonder why I never leave camp...

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 12:10 PM
She blinked,” That’s a genious idea.” She felt foolish for forgeting about her nose You wonder why I never leave camp...

WildStar chuckled. "Glad you think so." He purred in amusement. He then sighed. "Hey Sunpaw... can I ask you something?"

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 12:20 PM
WildStar chuckled. "Glad you think so." He purred in amusement. He then sighed. "Hey Sunpaw... can I ask you something?"
Sunpaw shrugged,” Sure.” She asked wondering what he had in mind of asking.

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Sunpaw shrugged,” Sure.” She asked wondering what he had in mind of asking.

WildStar sighed, his ears going flat. "I don't know if this would... set you off or something, but..." He looked at her, his tail swaying faintly. "What was it like in the Sun territory? You know, the bright sun, the other cats... I've heard most of them are stubborn, but, you seem awfully nice..."

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 12:32 PM
WildStar sighed, his ears going flat. "I don't know if this would... set you off or something, but..." He looked at her, his tail swaying faintly. "What was it like in the Sun territory? You know, the bright sun, the other cats... I've heard most of them are stubborn, but, you seem awfully nice..."
Sunpaw’s smile faded a little,” Well everything has more vivid color persay, and yes everyone is stubborn, my family was the exception.” She meowed hoping that was the answer he wanted.

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 12:36 PM
Sunpaw’s smile faded a little,” Well everything has more vivid color persay, and yes everyone is stubborn, my family was the exception.” She meowed hoping that was the answer he wanted.

"And they were pure Sun cats?" His ears perked. "Sorry if I'm asking a lot of you, y-you can just tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable... I'm just a very curious cat, since I'm a pure-blood MidnightClan cat."

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 12:41 PM
"And they were pure Sun cats?" His ears perked. "Sorry if I'm asking a lot of you, y-you can just tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable... I'm just a very curious cat, since I'm a pure-blood MidnightClan cat."
She nodded,” We were almost pure-blood, my great-grandmother was a Dusk Cat, but everyone else after her was Sun Cat, my father’s side is pure Sun Cat. “ she meowed

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 12:46 PM
She nodded,” We were almost pure-blood, my great-grandmother was a Dusk Cat, but everyone else after her was Sun Cat, my father’s side is pure Sun Cat. “ she meowed

"Ahh... Well it's no wonder there's a little bit of innocence among your family rather than the rest of the clan. The Sun territory has been at war for a while since the Dusk territory returned from their journey to..." He looked around, almost panicked, then he got up and lowered his head to her. "Sunpaw, would you like to know a special secret?"

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 12:47 PM
"Ahh... Well it's no wonder there's a little bit of innocence among your family rather than the rest of the clan. The Sun territory has been at war for a while since the Dusk territory returned from their journey to..." He looked around, almost panicked, then he got up and lowered his head to her. "Sunpaw, would you like to know a special secret?"
She blinked,” Sure?” She meowed unsure as to why the leader would pick her, an outsider and an apprentice of all the cats in the clan to share his secret with.

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 01:00 PM
She blinked,” Sure?” She meowed unsure as to why the leader would pick her, an outsider and an apprentice of all the cats in the clan to share his secret with.

He sighed. "Alright. C-considering you're the first Sun cat we've had in a while... you're the only one who can know about this. Not your family, not your friends, not the clan or the other territories, no one but us and those who figured it out themselves can know. You swear you won't tell a single cat about this?"

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 01:04 PM
He sighed. "Alright. C-considering you're the first Sun cat we've had in a while... you're the only one who can know about this. Not your family, not your friends, not the clan or the other territories, no one but us and those who figured it out themselves can know. You swear you won't tell a single cat about this?"
Sunpaw nodded,” Won’t tell a soul.” She swore not even if I could save my life by telling it.

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Sunpaw nodded,” Won’t tell a soul.” She swore not even if I could save my life by telling it.

He nodded a bit. "Heh. Somehow I knew you'd be a perfect cat to tell." He shook his head. "Now just follow me. There's a small sunny area located on the edge of MidnightClan near the Black Tree. You'll be able to see perfectly what I'm going to show you, and it's quieter there so you can hear me better. Just follow my scent until it's well enough for you to see, then you can look around."

Mango
December 18th, 2017, 01:09 PM
He nodded a bit. "Heh. Somehow I knew you'd be a perfect cat to tell." He shook his head. "Now just follow me. There's a small sunny area located on the edge of MidnightClan near the Black Tree. You'll be able to see perfectly what I'm going to show you, and it's quieter there so you can hear me better. Just follow my scent until it's well enough for you to see, then you can look around."
She flicked her tail won’t he go blind in the sunlight? she shrugged the thought off and began to follow Wildstar with her nose.

TrackdNTraild
December 18th, 2017, 01:13 PM
She flicked her tail won’t he go blind in the sunlight? she shrugged the thought off and began to follow Wildstar with her nose.

WildStar began walking off out of camp, squinting his eyes a bit to enhance his vision so he could see through the small light spots that dotted the trees, threatening to blind him at any given moment. He perked his fur up on top of his head, so he could be prepared to feel the warmth by the tree.

TrackdNTraild
December 21st, 2017, 08:30 AM
Blizzard sighed, getting up and walking out of his camp. He wanted adventure, any kind. He didn't care what, he was just bored sitting in camp all day.

Mango
December 21st, 2017, 01:25 PM
WildStar began walking off out of camp, squinting his eyes a bit to enhance his vision so he could see through the small light spots that dotted the trees, threatening to blind him at any given moment. He perked his fur up on top of his head, so he could be prepared to feel the warmth by the tree.
Sunpaw blinked as she began to see bits of light in the distance,” Are you taking me back to Sun territory?” She asked confused

TrackdNTraild
December 22nd, 2017, 10:37 AM
Sunpaw blinked as she began to see bits of light in the distance,” Are you taking me back to Sun territory?” She asked confused

WildStar chuckled. "I'd never do a thing like that." He purred as he finally stood in front of the tree, staring up at it. "The light you saw was the sun from your territory reflecting its light upon the leaves on its side of the tree."

Mango
December 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
WildStar chuckled. "I'd never do a thing like that." He purred as he finally stood in front of the tree, staring up at it. "The light you saw was the sun from your territory reflecting its light upon the leaves on its side of the tree."
She blinked,” Wow. That’s amazing.” She didn’t know whatelse to say.

TrackdNTraild
December 22nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
She blinked,” Wow. That’s amazing.” She didn’t know whatelse to say.

He chuckled, looking back at her. "Can you see better now here?"

Mango
December 22nd, 2017, 09:12 PM
He chuckled, looking back at her. "Can you see better now here?"
She gave a nod,"Yes I can."

TrackdNTraild
December 23rd, 2017, 10:39 AM
She gave a nod,"Yes I can."

"Good." WildStar sighed, sitting down in front of the tree. "Well, as you already know, this is the Black Tree. The center piece of our four territories, and the holder of many secrets for most cats."

Mango
December 23rd, 2017, 11:32 AM
"Good." WildStar sighed, sitting down in front of the tree. "Well, as you already know, this is the Black Tree. The center piece of our four territories, and the holder of many secrets for most cats."
Sunpaw gave a nod curious as to why he referred to it all as ‘our’ territory, as other cats lived in the other territories.

TrackdNTraild
December 23rd, 2017, 02:50 PM
Sunpaw gave a nod curious as to why he referred to it all as ‘our’ territory, as other cats lived in the other territories.

WildStar sighed. "Tell me, have you ever seen any... 'writing' on this tree before?"

Mango
December 23rd, 2017, 04:25 PM
WildStar sighed. "Tell me, have you ever seen any... 'writing' on this tree before?"
She strained her eyes,” Perhaps. It’s definetly faded markings.” She meowed,” perhaps termites.” She shrugged

TrackdNTraild
December 23rd, 2017, 08:34 PM
She strained her eyes,” Perhaps. It’s definetly faded markings.” She meowed,” perhaps termites.” She shrugged

"That's where you're wrong." WildStar stood up on his hindlegs and turned to the tree and began clawing away the dust, but he was careful enough not to disturb the writing left there. It was a list of the territories, but there were two others in the list.

The full list read: MidnightClan, Sun Territory, Twilight Territory, Moon Territory, Dawn Territory and Dusk Territory.

Mango
December 24th, 2017, 05:05 PM
"That's where you're wrong." WildStar stood up on his hindlegs and turned to the tree and began clawing away the dust, but he was careful enough not to disturb the writing left there. It was a list of the territories, but there were two others in the list.

The full list read: MidnightClan, Sun Territory, Twilight Territory, Moon Territory, Dawn Territory and Dusk Territory.
She blinked,” It’s a list of territory. But wait- their’s two others. I recognize Midnightclan, Sun Territory, Dusk Territory, Dawn Territory, but Moon Territory and Twilight Territory? I’ve never heard of them.” (Did I mix it up?) she was so shocked and confused.

TrackdNTraild
December 24th, 2017, 06:17 PM
She blinked,” It’s a list of territory. But wait- there’s two others. I recognize Midnightclan, Sun Territory, Moon Territory, Twilight Territory, but Dawn Territory and Dusk Territory? I’ve never heard of them.” (Did I mix it up?) she was so shocked and confused.

(yeah uh you mixed it up, the moon and twilight territories are actual territories! XDD don't worry i fixed it for you lol)

"That's because the Dawn and Dusk territories don't exist in this part of our land. Far behind the Sun territory exists the Dawn territory, and behind the Moon territory exists the Dusk territory. But there's another territory even after that. It's a surprise to learn of these three new territories, I know, but something tells me you were made to figure this out."

Mango
December 25th, 2017, 11:47 AM
(yeah uh you mixed it up, the moon and twilight territories are actual territories! XDD don't worry i fixed it for you lol)

"That's because the Dawn and Dusk territories don't exist in this part of our land. Far behind the Sun territory exists the Dawn territory, and behind the Moon territory exists the Dusk territory. But there's another territory even after that. It's a surprise to learn of these three new territories, I know, but something tells me you were made to figure this out."
She paused,” How do you know their is another one?” She asked confused

TrackdNTraild
December 26th, 2017, 01:54 PM
She paused,” How do you know their is another one?” She asked confused

WildStar sighed. "Because..." He scratched off the dust on another part of the tree, reading another territory name. He sighed, looking back at her. "I'm not native to MidnightClan. I am from the oldest territory known only to the oldest living elderly cats in all the territories... the World Territory."

Mango
December 27th, 2017, 12:40 PM
WildStar sighed. "Because..." He scratched off the dust on another part of the tree, reading another territory name. He sighed, looking back at her. "I'm not native to MidnightClan. I am from the oldest territory known only to the oldest living elderly cats in all the territories... the World Territory."
She blinked," World Territory, is it a dark territory or light territory?" she asked trying to figure out which it was.

TrackdNTraild
December 28th, 2017, 11:47 AM
She blinked," World Territory, is it a dark territory or light territory?" she asked trying to figure out which it was.

"It's neither, but at the same time it's both." He turned to look at her again. "The Sun and the Moon revolved around the territory. For half of a 'day' it's light, and for the other half, which would be 'night,' it would be dark. But it's not ask dark as MidnightClan and the Moon territory. Even a Sun Territory cat could see perfectly in the dark, and a Moon Territory cat could see perfectly in the day."

Mango
December 28th, 2017, 12:52 PM
"It's neither, but at the same time it's both." He turned to look at her again. "The Sun and the Moon revolved around the territory. For half of a 'day' it's light, and for the other half, which would be 'night,' it would be dark. But it's not ask dark as MidnightClan and the Moon territory. Even a Sun Territory cat could see perfectly in the dark, and a Moon Territory cat could see perfectly in the day."
She blinked," That's odd. Why isn't it known. Did something happen?" she asked

TrackdNTraild
December 28th, 2017, 02:14 PM
She blinked," That's odd. Why isn't it known. Did something happen?" she asked

"Something happened, yes." He sighed, his tail flicking. "There were 6 leaders, in other words chiefs, of the 'clan.' No deputies or agents, a few medicine cats and menders, but everything else was normal. The 6 cats had a disagreement over parts of the territory, and so they split and went their separate ways. Those 6 cats created the territories we now know. And... I was one of those leaders." He looked at her, his ears perking and he stood up straighter. "I am the founder of both MidnightClan and the World Territory."

Mango
December 28th, 2017, 03:46 PM
"Something happened, yes." He sighed, his tail flicking. "There were 6 leaders, in other words chiefs, of the 'clan.' No deputies or agents, a few medicine cats and menders, but everything else was normal. The 6 cats had a disagreement over parts of the territory, and so they split and went their separate ways. Those 6 cats created the territories we now know. And... I was one of those leaders." He looked at her, his ears perking and he stood up straighter. "I am the founder of both MidnightClan and the World Territory."
Sunpaw blinked,” What happened that ruined World Territory.

TrackdNTraild
December 28th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Sunpaw blinked,” What happened that ruined World Territory.

He growled quietly. "I just said, the leaders disagreed with eachother over who control certain parts of the territory around the Black Tree. That's what split our clan."

Mango
December 28th, 2017, 08:07 PM
He growled quietly. "I just said, the leaders disagreed with eachother over who control certain parts of the territory around the Black Tree. That's what split our clan."
Sunpaw sighed,"No, I understand that, but why doesn't anyone else know about World territory like they know about the other territories." She asked.

TrackdNTraild
December 29th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Sunpaw sighed,"No, I understand that, but why doesn't anyone else know about World territory like they know about the other territories?" She asked.

"Because most of the cats that were in World Territory have died off. From what I know, each territory only has one elder left that was born in that time period." He sighed, shaking his head. "It's sad... we all could have lived peaceful, and grew strong and happy... but those other idiots made an awful decision. They tried to kill eachother, they tried to kill me... I could never go back to that."

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 10:36 AM
"Because most of the cats that were in World Territory have died off. From what I know, each territory only has one elder left that was born in that time period." He sighed, shaking his head. "It's sad... we all could have lived peaceful, and grew strong and happy... but those other idiots made an awful decision. They tried to kill eachother, they tried to kill me... I could never go back to that."
Sunpaw growled sadly,” You couldn’t, but I can save World Territory..” She meowed

TrackdNTraild
December 30th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Sunpaw growled sadly,” You couldn’t, but I can save World Territory..” She meowed

"You really want to try that?" WildStar chuckled weakly, turning to look back at her with a glaring expression despite his wild smile. "You really think you can repair what was broken countless moons ago?"

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 12:56 PM
"You really want to try that?" WildStar chuckled weakly, turning to look back at her with a glaring expression despite his wild smile. "You really think you can repair what was broken countless moons ago?"
Sunpaw flicked her tail," After I am a trained apprentice, an apprentice couldn't survive in abandoned territory on their own. Perhaps spreading news to other territories of World Territory." she meowed.

TrackdNTraild
December 30th, 2017, 01:18 PM
Sunpaw flicked her tail," After I am a trained apprentice, an apprentice couldn't survive in abandoned territory on their own. Perhaps spreading news to other territories of World Territory." she meowed.

WildStar stomped his foot hard on the ground. "No! I already told you, no other cat can know other than those I have told and the ones who were born there!"

Mango
December 30th, 2017, 01:31 PM
WildStar stomped his foot hard on the ground. "No! I already told you, no other cat can know other than those I have told and the ones who were born there!"
Sunpaw nodded," I know. But what's so bad about others knowing." she meowed

TrackdNTraild
December 30th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Sunpaw nodded," I know. But what's so bad about others knowing." she meowed

"What's bad is that the other leaders will hear because the cats from the other territories don't know how to keep their mouths shut, and it'll spread to the other two territories and a massacre will be created in the process." His tail lashed and his eyes narrowed.

Mango
December 31st, 2017, 10:28 AM
"What's bad is that the other leaders will hear because the cats from the other territories don't know how to keep their mouths shut, and it'll spread to the other two territories and a massacre will be created in the process." His tail lashed and his eyes narrowed.
Sunpaw nodded,” I see. I wonder how it can not be forgotten.” She muttered.

TrackdNTraild
December 31st, 2017, 11:12 AM
Sunpaw nodded,” I see. I wonder how it can not be forgotten.” She muttered.

WildStar sighed, letting his fur fall flat again. He sat down, trying to compose himself. "It's... hard to say most of the time. I do really wish for World Territory to come back, but, I know it never will. The cats of today won't want to become a single clan because of our differences."

Mango
December 31st, 2017, 11:14 AM
WildStar sighed, letting his fur fall flat again. He sat down, trying to compose himself. "It's... hard to say most of the time. I do really wish for World Territory to come back, but, I know it never will. The cats of today won't want to become a single clan because of our differences."
She nodded,” Yeah. That’s true.” She murmered.

TrackdNTraild
January 1st, 2018, 12:19 PM
She nodded,” Yeah. That’s true.” She murmered.

He nodded as well, hanging his head a little. "Sun Territory has heat resistance and they're too used to the bright lights. Moon Territory has night vision because t heir territory is so dark. MidnightClan and the Twilight Territory both have combined traits of the two clans. The Dawn and Dusk territories are basically the same way. But... with world territory, we had everything..."

Mango
January 1st, 2018, 12:28 PM
He nodded as well, hanging his head a little. "Sun Territory has heat resistance and they're too used to the bright lights. Moon Territory has night vision because t heir territory is so dark. MidnightClan and the Twilight Territory both have combined traits of the two clans. The Dawn and Dusk territories are basically the same way. But... with world territory, we had everything..."
Sunpaw nodded,” Huh. That’s interesting.” She meowed.

TrackdNTraild
January 1st, 2018, 06:45 PM
Sunpaw nodded,” Huh. That’s interesting.” She meowed.

"It was..." WildStar sighed, standing back up and shaking out his fur.

Mango
January 1st, 2018, 07:22 PM
"It was..." WildStar sighed, standing back up and shaking out his fur.
She paused,"I wish I could see World territory."she meowed

TrackdNTraild
January 2nd, 2018, 10:05 AM
She paused,"I wish I could see World territory."she meowed

WildStar chuckled. "Well, you're standing in part of it right now."

Mango
January 2nd, 2018, 03:17 PM
WildStar chuckled. "Well, you're standing in part of it right now."
Sunpaw blinked,” Really?” She asked shocked.

TrackdNTraild
January 2nd, 2018, 06:46 PM
Sunpaw blinked,” Really?” She asked shocked.

WildStar nodded, his tail swaying. "At one time... this very tree belong to the World Territory." He turned to the tree, lifting his paw and placing it on the tree, and watched it glow and its leaves sway in the wind.

Mango
January 2nd, 2018, 09:14 PM
WildStar nodded, his tail swaying. "At one time... this very tree belong to the World Territory." He turned to the tree, lifting his paw and placing it on the tree, and watched it glow and its leaves sway in the wind.
She blinked,"wow." She murmered," Why doesn't in anymore?"

TrackdNTraild
January 2nd, 2018, 10:22 PM
She blinked,"wow." She murmered," Why doesn't in anymore?"

"Because of the split between territories. Many moons ago, this entire land, stretching from the Dusk Territory to the Dawn Territory, it was the land controlled by all of the World Territory. When we disbanded, the leaders found suitable parts of their territory and claimed it as their own, naming it and marking it as theirs and their clan's."

Mango
January 3rd, 2018, 09:13 AM
"Because of the split between territories. Many moons ago, this entire land, stretching from the Dusk Territory to the Dawn Territory, it was the land controlled by all of the World Territory. When we disbanded, the leaders found suitable parts of their territory and claimed it as their own, naming it and marking it as theirs and their clan's."
“How come you own one territory and one clan?” She asked,” Don’t most leaders only have one territory?”

TrackdNTraild
January 3rd, 2018, 09:23 AM
“How come you own one territory and one clan?” She asked,” Don’t most leaders only have one territory?”

"That's... what I meant. I don't own a territory. MidnightClan is its own territory." WildStar's tail twitched, curling around his paws.

Mango
January 3rd, 2018, 12:56 PM
"That's... what I meant. I don't own a territory. MidnightClan is its own territory." WildStar's tail twitched, curling around his paws.
Sunpaw blinked,” Interesting.” She meowed.

TrackdNTraild
January 4th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Sunpaw blinked,” Interesting.” She meowed.

"Quite," He meowed back to her, shaking out his fur a little.

Mango
January 4th, 2018, 11:25 AM
"Quite," He meowed back to her, shaking out his fur a little.
Sunpaw nodded,” I agree.” She meowed.

TrackdNTraild
January 4th, 2018, 04:51 PM
Sunpaw nodded,” I agree.” She meowed.

WildStar sighed, getting up. "So, anymore questions?"

Mango
January 4th, 2018, 05:48 PM
WildStar sighed, getting up. "So, anymore questions?"
Sunpaw shook her head," Not that I can think of at the moment."

TrackdNTraild
January 5th, 2018, 09:39 AM
Sunpaw shook her head," Not that I can think of at the moment."

WildStar he got up, his tail swaying faintly. "Good then. Now I think it's time that we head back to the camp." He turned and looked at her, his ears twitching. "Remember what I said."

Mango
January 5th, 2018, 03:11 PM
WildStar he got up, his tail swaying faintly. "Good then. Now I think it's time that we head back to the camp." He turned and looked at her, his ears twitching. "Remember what I said."
Sunpaw nodded,” Don’t tell anyone about this. When am I getting a mentor. I am yet to get one.” She meowed.

TrackdNTraild
January 5th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Sunpaw nodded,” Don’t tell anyone about this. When am I getting a mentor? I am yet to get one.” She meowed.

"Soon. I just have to find the perfect cat, young Sunpaw. If I don't find a suitable cat, then I shall take you under my tail." He patted her head softly with his tail and smiled.

Mango
January 5th, 2018, 09:29 PM
"Soon. I just have to find the perfect cat, young Sunpaw. If I don't find a suitable cat, then I shall take you under my tail." He patted her head softly with his tail and smiled.
She flicked her tail I'd enjoy being his apprentice. she wouldn't say it, but she gave a smile,"Maybe you or someone can be my short term mentor who can show me the territory better and how to hunt without good vision." She meowed she felt disliked being an outsider who couldn't hunt or fight.

TrackdNTraild
January 6th, 2018, 11:50 AM
She flicked her tail I'd enjoy being his apprentice. she wouldn't say it, but she gave a smile,"Maybe you or someone can be my short term mentor who can show me the territory better and how to hunt without good vision." She meowed she felt disliked being an outsider who couldn't hunt or fight.

WildStar purred, quietly though. "You don't need your eyes to hunt and fight. You can judge distance by using your nose, and judge what or who something is. Like I told you back in camp. Distance should be just as easy. The closer you get to something, the stronger the scent is. The more faint, it's either an old scent or you're far from what you're looking for. Just hunt like you did in Sun Territory, but use your nose more over your eyes. I'd gladly take you on a patrol around the territory sometime if you wish."

Mango
January 6th, 2018, 11:52 AM
WildStar purred, quietly though. "You don't need your eyes to hunt and fight. You can judge distance by using your nose, and judge what or who something is. Like I told you back in camp. Distance should be just as easy. The closer you get to something, the stronger the scent is. The more faint, it's either an old scent or you're far from what you're looking for. Just hunt like you did in Sun Territory, but use your nose more over your eyes. I'd gladly take you on a patrol around the territory sometime if you wish."
Sunpaw smiled,” Thank You. I don’t like feeling useless for the time until I get a mentor. As after all I spend most days just doing apprentice duties. That’s true. You do use your nose alot.” She meowed I’ll keep that in mind.

TrackdNTraild
January 6th, 2018, 12:00 PM
Sunpaw smiled,” Thank You. I don’t like feeling useless for the time until I get a mentor. As after all I spend most days just doing apprentice duties. That’s true. You do use your nose alot.” She meowed I’ll keep that in mind.

"Mhm." WildStar purred. "For a lot of things." He shook out his fur, giving a sigh. "Well, come on then. Let's head back to camp. I'll be in my den thinking, but when I'm finished, we'll have two options. By then I may have picked you a mentor, or I've decided for us to go on a... 'patrol' around the territory."

Mango
January 6th, 2018, 12:02 PM
"Mhm." WildStar purred. "For a lot of things." He shook out his fur, giving a sigh. "Well, come on then. Let's head back to camp. I'll be in my den thinking, but when I'm finished, we'll have two options. By then I may have picked you a mentor, or I've decided for us to go on a... 'patrol' around the territory."
Sunpaw smiled,"All right." She meowed. She hoped he'd be her mentor, as most of her clanmated were rather critical of her.

Bat`Pelt
January 7th, 2018, 06:55 AM
Name- Bat Paw
Clan- MidnightClan
Rank- App
Age- 6 moons
Gender- Tom
Mentor- Not yettt
Appearance- A dark black tom, with white tipped ears, different shades of white,grey and black striped tail. His eyes are a blood like red.

TrackdNTraild
January 7th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Sunpaw smiled,"All right." She meowed. She hoped he'd be her mentor, as most of her clanmates were rather critical of her.

WildStar purred a little, and began walking back the way the came to camp.

Mango
January 8th, 2018, 04:08 PM
WildStar purred a little, and began walking back the way the came to camp.
Sunpaw smiled and followed him to camp.

TrackdNTraild
January 8th, 2018, 06:18 PM
Sunpaw smiled and followed him to camp.

WildStar sighed, walking into the camp. His ears perked, and his tail tip twitched. He headed straight to his den and lay down, beginning to think.

Mango
January 9th, 2018, 01:06 PM
WildStar sighed, walking into the camp. His ears perked, and his tail tip twitched. He headed straight to his den and lay down, beginning to think.
Sunpaw sat down in the clearing anxious as to what Wildstar’s answer might be.

TrackdNTraild
January 9th, 2018, 07:06 PM
Sunpaw sat down in the clearing anxious as to what Wildstar’s answer might be.

WildStar sighed and kept thinking. His ears twitched and he started getting a headache from how hard he was thinking.

Mango
January 9th, 2018, 08:45 PM
WildStar sighed and kept thinking. His ears twitched and he started getting a headache from how hard he was thinking.
Sunpaw ate owl, she was one who has anxiety eating, once she finished she went for another owl.

TrackdNTraild
January 10th, 2018, 09:58 AM
Sunpaw ate owl, she was one who has anxiety eating, once she finished she went for another owl.

2018 Okapi Merrypotatoes Fuzzyfeline

WildStar sighed before padding out his den. He hopped up on top of his den, puffing his chest out and raising his head to call out to the clan. "May all cats old enough to hunt in the dark join beneath the Coal Rock for a territory meeting!"

Mango
January 10th, 2018, 11:23 AM

WildStar sighed before padding out his den. He hopped up on top of his den, puffing his chest out and raising his head to call out to the clan. "May all cats old enough to hunt in the dark join beneath the Coal Rock for a territory meeting!"
Sunpaw launched herself to her paws pacing as she waited Wildstar’s decision she held her gaze with Wildstar nervously.

Fuzzy
January 10th, 2018, 11:43 AM

Whitenight sat and looked up at Wildstar. The black and white tom was silent, he had nothing to say. Though he was cereus to know what the meeting was about. Even in the dark he could see, he'd gotten used to it. He used to do some night hunting before he ran away.

Fallpotato
January 10th, 2018, 05:52 PM

Slystrike padded under the rock and sat down looking up at their leader

TrackdNTraild
January 11th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Slystrike padded under the rock and sat down looking up at their leader

WildStar looked over the cats, first at Slystrike. His ears twitched and he sighed as the final few cats gathered. "Cats of MidnightClan, as many might know, there are some apprentices of our clan who do not have mentors. Today, I would like to decide a mentor for one of our cats, Sunpaw."

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2018, 08:20 AM

WildStar looked over the cats, first at Slystrike. His ears twitched and he sighed as the final few cats gathered. "Cats of MidnightClan, as many might know, there are some apprentices of our clan who do not have mentors. Today, I would like to decide a mentor for one of our cats, Sunpaw."
Slystrike twitched his ear and flicked his tail. He had a small glint in his eye. He only had one apprentice before but then he was irresponsible and he lost sight of him and then a fox got to him first. He shook his head and looked back up slowly swishing his tail back and forth waiting for who would mentor this apprentice

Mango
January 11th, 2018, 08:38 AM

Sunpaw continued pacing fear that Slystrike was her mentor Is Slystrike sly?

TrackdNTraild
January 11th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Sunpaw continued pacing fear that Slystrike was her mentor Is Slystrike sly?

WildStar's eyes darted to Sunpaw, seeing her pacing. He shook his head and perked his ears. "I have seen that Sunpaw, though she cannot see well, has much potential as a good cat of our clan, and she will be a good warrior. She can easily be trained to adjust to the little light in MidnightClan territory, and so for that I have decided that Whitenight shall be her mentor." He looked over to the cat, his tail lashing and ears twitching.

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2018, 10:50 AM

WildStar's eyes darted to Sunpaw, seeing her pacing. He shook his head and perked his ears. "I have seen that Sunpaw, though she cannot see well, has much potential as a good cat of our clan, and she will be a good warrior. She can easily be trained to adjust to the little light in MidnightClan territory, and so for that I have decided that Whitenight shall be her mentor." He looked over to the cat, his tail lashing and ears twitching.
He sighed and smiled relieved. He padded away blaming himself for what happened long ago. He needed something to take his mind off of it

Mango
January 11th, 2018, 10:54 AM

He sighed and smiled relieved. He padded away blaming himself for what happened long ago. He needed something to take his mind off of it
Sunpaw’s eyes grew wide, she expected Wildstar to be her mentor, not Whitenight. She tried to contain her shock to the best of her ability. But simply bit her lip not saying anything Not going to blame Whitenight for being my mentor.

Fuzzy
January 11th, 2018, 11:26 AM
Sunpaw’s eyes grew wide, she expected Wildstar to be her mentor, not Whitenight. She tried to contain her shock to the best of her ability. But simply bit her lip not saying anything Not going to blame Whitenight for being my mentor.

Whitenight's eyes widened a bit but he tried not to show his shock as he got up and headed to his apprentice. Taking a small breath he came up in front of Sunpaw. He bent his neck to touch noses with her. "I will train you to the best of my ability." He vowed. He'd never had an apprentice nor did he think he would. It was a shock to resive one in a Clan he'd not been in long. But he felt as if Wildstar trusted him to train Sunpaw, and he would.

Mango
January 11th, 2018, 12:02 PM
Whitenight's eyes widened a bit but he tried not to show his shock as he got up and headed to his apprentice. Taking a small breath he came up in front of Sunpaw. He bent his neck to touch noses with her. "I will train you to the best of my ability." He vowed. He'd never had an apprentice nor did he think he would. It was a shock to resive one in a Clan he'd not been in long. But he felt as if Wildstar trusted him to train Sunpaw, and he would.
Sunpaw nodded,” I trust you will. I know your not Wildstar and I won’t expect you to be Wildstar.” She meowed not admitting her disappointment to get Whitenight instead of Wildstar she touched his nose gently.

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Floof the Temmie Flakes

(Wanna create a drama plot like slystrike doesn’t think he should be deputy and runs away and we can go from there)

TrackdNTraild
January 11th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Floof the Temmie Flakes

(Wanna create a drama plot like slystrike doesn’t think he should be deputy and runs away and we can go from there)

(dude yeeesssss let's do it. but like can we convince him to stay tho? like he runs off and le peoples find him?

Fallpotato
January 11th, 2018, 10:39 PM
(dude yeeesssss let's do it. but like can we convince him to stay tho? like he runs off and le peoples find him?
Yeah sure)
Slystrike frowned as he saw the burial site of his former apprentice. Tears dropped from his eyes. Just like that his legs started moving and he ran as fast as he could out of the territory. He had many thoughts racing through his mind. He went to a big tree and found it hollow. He made a nest inside for he did not know where he was and just wanted to lay down with his thoughts

TrackdNTraild
January 12th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Yeah sure)
Slystrike frowned as he saw the burial site of his former apprentice. Tears dropped from his eyes. Just like that his legs started moving and he ran as fast as he could out of the territory. He had many thoughts racing through his mind. He went to a big tree and found it hollow. He made a nest inside for he did not know where he was and just wanted to lay down with his thoughts

2018 Okapi Fuzzyfeline

WildStar sighed. "Clan dismissed." He hopped down from the Coal rock, his tail twitching. He looked around at all the cats as some went back to their dens, but his eyes narrowed as he noticed some cats were missing...

Fallpotato
January 12th, 2018, 05:54 PM
2018 Okapi Fuzzyfeline

WildStar sighed. "Clan dismissed." He hopped down from the Coal rock, his tail twitching. He looked around at all the cats as some went back to their dens, but his eyes narrowed as he noticed some cats were missing...
Slystrike woke up and sighed. He sat up and licked himself as he looked at the terrain. He missed all those he loved including wild strike as a brother

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Slystrike woke up and sighed. He sat up and licked himself as he looked at the terrain. He missed all those he loved including wild strike as a brother

WildStar whimpered a bit and sighed and trotted out of camp with his tail twitching to go look for the other cats.

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 11:30 AM
WildStar whimpered a bit and sighed and trotted out of camp with his tail twitching to go look for the other cats.
Slystrike fed on a move he caught the other day and once he finished it he sighed and shook his head

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 12:07 PM
Slystrike fed on a move he caught the other day and once he finished it he sighed and shook his head

WildStar he looked around as he walked, lifting his head to scent the air as he did so. He froze scenting another cat's presence somewhere, but the direction it was from was unclear.

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 01:23 PM
WildStar he looked around as he walked, lifting his head to scent the air as he did so. He froze scenting another cat's presence somewhere, but the direction it was from was unclear.
Slystrike looked up and squinted into the darkness and sniffed the ait

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Slystrike looked up and squinted into the darkness and sniffed the ait

WildStar sighed, shaking his head and trying to follow the scent trail.

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 03:29 PM
WildStar sighed, shaking his head and trying to follow the scent trail.
He scraped the tee and waited quietly

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 03:46 PM
He scraped the tee and waited quietly

WildStar sighed, continuing to figure out the path of the scent trail.

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 04:16 PM
WildStar sighed, continuing to figure out the path of the scent trail.
He stood up and waited for as he knew who was coming because he saw him in the short distance

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 04:19 PM
He stood up and waited for as he knew who was coming because he saw him in the short distance

WildStar looked around and finally caught the scent. "Slystrike..." He looked around more and started heading in the direction of the scent.

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 07:33 PM
WildStar looked around and finally caught the scent. "Slystrike..." He looked around more and started heading in the direction of the scent.
Slystrike slowly padded over towards him shaking his head. What is the point? He thought

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Slystrike slowly padded over towards him shaking his head. What is the point? He thought

WildStar looked up. "Slystrike..." He padded closer to the cat, his ears twitching.

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 09:05 PM
WildStar looked up. "Slystrike..." He padded closer to the cat, his ears twitching.
He spat, “what wildstar, what?” He sighed tears in his eyes

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 09:13 PM
He spat, “what wildstar, what?” He sighed tears in his eyes

WildStar's ears perked. "Are you... crying...?" He whimpered a little.

Twilight01
January 14th, 2018, 09:13 PM
(I'm sorry and I know you dont want to clutter up the thread but how do you send PM's?)

(I know you don't want a cluttered thread but how do you send a PM?)

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 09:27 PM
WildStar's ears perked. "Are you... crying...?" He whimpered a little.
He sighed, “so what if I️ am it’s not like it’s matter to anyone anyway!” He scraped the ground

TrackdNTraild
January 14th, 2018, 10:04 PM
He sighed, “so what if I️ am it’s not like it’s matter to anyone anyway!” He scraped the ground

WildStar whimpered more. "Slystrike, don't say that... It matters to me... I'm worried about you."

Fallpotato
January 14th, 2018, 10:15 PM
WildStar whimpered more. "Slystrike, don't say that... It matters to me... I'm worried about you."
He sighed, “you’re the only one who likes me, everyone else hates me after what happened with bearpaw!”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 07:18 AM
He sighed, “you’re the only one who likes me, everyone else hates me after what happened with bearpaw!”

He sighed, shaking his head. "You're still on about that, huh? Slystrike, you need to let that go, I'm pretty sure you and I are the only cats who remember it..."

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 10:43 AM
He sighed, shaking his head. "You're still on about that, huh? Slystrike, you need to let that go, I'm pretty sure you and I are the only cats who remember it..."
Slystrike sighed, “then why else would everyone hate me?”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 11:14 AM
Slystrike sighed, “then why else would everyone hate me?”

"I don't know, but it can't just be because of that..." WildStar lifted his paw and put it on Slystrike's shoulder gently.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 11:59 AM
"I don't know, but it can't just be because of that..." WildStar lifted his paw and put it on Slystrike's shoulder gently.
His face was wet with tears he shook his head. “I️ can’t go back there’s no point anyways.”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 12:23 PM
His face was wet with tears he shook his head. “I️ can’t go back there’s no point anyways.”

"Slystrike, you're my deputy, there is a point to yo u coming back..." WildStar whimpered.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 01:05 PM
"Slystrike, you're my deputy, there is a point to yo u coming back..." WildStar whimpered.
Slystrike sighed, “just find a new deputy and it’ll be better then”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Slystrike sighed, “just find a new deputy and it’ll be better then”

"I'm not gonna find another cat, cause they're not gonna be as perfect of a cat as you." WildStar felt his face heat up a little behind his fur, but he tried to keep a serious expression.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 02:07 PM
"I'm not gonna find another cat, cause they're not gonna be as perfect of a cat as you." WildStar felt his face heat up a little behind his fur, but he tried to keep a serious expression.
He went quiet for a minute. “I️ love you wildstar... more than a friend... no one would approve of me liking you in that specific way...”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 02:31 PM
He went quiet for a minute. “I️ love you wildstar... more than a friend... no one would approve of me liking you in that specific way...”

His face lit up more, and his eyes sparkled faintly. "S-slystrike... y-you mean that...?"

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 02:46 PM
His face lit up more, and his eyes sparkled faintly. "S-slystrike... y-you mean that...?"
He sighed and nodded, “I️-I️ do.” He had tears slowly dripping from his eyes

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 02:48 PM
He sighed and nodded, “I️-I️ do.” He had tears slowly dripping from his eyes

He froze for a moment to think, then he smiled faintly and licked Slystrike's cheek gently. "I honestly never thought I'd hear you agree with me..."

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 03:07 PM
He froze for a moment to think, then he smiled faintly and licked Slystrike's cheek gently. "I honestly never thought I'd hear you agree with me..."
He looked at him and and had a glint in his eye. “You like me too?...” he smiled

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 03:43 PM
He looked at him and and had a glint in his eye. “You like me too?...” he smiled

"Why wouldn't I?" WildStar smiled, his tail swaying as he nuzzled the other cat's cheek.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 03:48 PM
"Why wouldn't I?" WildStar smiled, his tail swaying as he nuzzled the other cat's cheek.
He purred and licked his forehead before saying, “can we adopt kits?”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 03:53 PM
He purred and licked his forehead before saying, “can we adopt kits?”

WildStar blushed and chuckles. "I think we should wait a little bit before we escalate to that, love." He nuzzled his neck gently. "Give us a moon and we'll pick some from there, okay?"

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 04:07 PM
WildStar blushed and chuckles. "I think we should wait a little bit before we escalate to that, love." He nuzzled his neck gently. "Give us a moon and we'll pick some from there, okay?"
Meh nodded purring and brushing against him. “I️ think this will work out just well...”

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 04:09 PM
He nodded purring and brushing against him. “I️ think this will work out just well...”

WildStar purred loudly and licked his cheek softly. "I agree..."

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 04:11 PM
WildStar purred loudly and licked his cheek softly. "I agree..."
(Skip to camp or what?

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 05:33 PM
(Skip to camp or what?
(( uhhh yeah sure

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 06:52 PM
(( uhhh yeah sure
Slystrike padded intro camp with wildstar by his side

TrackdNTraild
January 15th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Slystrike padded intro camp with wildstar by his side

WildStar purred a bit as he walked into camp. He look around, his ears twitching.

Fallpotato
January 15th, 2018, 09:55 PM
WildStar purred a bit as he walked into camp. He look around, his ears twitching.
He licked his new mates ear and made sure no one was around. He smiled and purred quietly to make sure no one heard

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 08:53 AM
He licked his new mates ear and made sure no one was around. He smiled and purred quietly to make sure no one heard

WildStar chuckled and nuzzled the other tom's cheek, careful to watch for other eyes on them.

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 09:32 AM
WildStar chuckled and nuzzled the other tom's cheek, careful to watch for other eyes on them.
He whispered, “go back to your den or just somewhere around camp to talk?”

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 10:25 AM
He whispered, “go back to your den or just somewhere around camp to talk?”

"Yeah, I'm rarely bothered in the den anymore," He whispered back, and started padding off.

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 05:49 PM
"Yeah, I'm rarely bothered in the den anymore," He whispered back, and started padding off.
He followed shortly smiling and still purring

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 06:13 PM
He followed shortly smiling and still purring

WildStar hummed and padded into the den, sitting down comfortably in the moss in the corner.

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 06:20 PM
WildStar hummed and padded into the den, sitting down comfortably in the moss in the corner.
He sat down next to him and smiled saying, “woulda starclan approve of us?”

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 06:25 PM
He sat down next to him and smiled saying, “woulda starclan approve of us?”

"Eh, I bet some of them were gay too, so," He shrugged, and purred in amusement. "At least a few them will love us."

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 06:53 PM
"Eh, I bet some of them were gay too, so," He shrugged, and purred in amusement. "At least a few them will love us."
He smiled and licked his cheek. “I️ hope this won’t interfere with our duties...” he sighed and rolled his eyes at himself

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 07:43 PM
He smiled and licked his cheek. “I️ hope this won’t interfere with our duties...” he sighed and rolled his eyes at himself

"I don't see why it would, heh," WildStar chuckled.

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 08:10 PM
"I don't see why it would, heh," WildStar chuckled.
He smiled and brushed against him. He winked at him as he sat back down thinking about what it’d be like to have kits to adopt

TrackdNTraild
January 16th, 2018, 09:12 PM
He smiled and brushed against him. He winked at him as he sat back down thinking about what it’d be like to have kits to adopt

WildStar blushed, and wrapped his tail gently around the other tom. His ears twitched a bit and he looked outside the den momentarily.

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 09:14 PM
WildStar blushed, and wrapped his tail gently around the other tom. His ears twitched a bit and he looked outside the den momentarily.
He looked out and said,”something wrong?” He twitched his ears to be careful of anyone listening

Fallpotato
January 16th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Floof the Temmie Flakes Slystrike woke up curled next to wildstar. He smiled and judged him, “today we pick out kits.” He whispered

TrackdNTraild
January 17th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Floof the Temmie Flakes Slystrike woke up curled next to wildstar. He smiled and nudged him, “today we pick out kits.” He whispered

WildStar woke up and chuckled, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "Yay..."

Fallpotato
January 17th, 2018, 09:02 AM
WildStar woke up and chuckled, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. "Yay..."
He smiled and purred before stretching and padding out of the leaders den making sure no one saw him.

TrackdNTraild
January 17th, 2018, 10:27 AM
He smiled and purred before stretching and padding out of the leaders den making sure no one saw him.

WildStar yawned and got up, walking out of the den and looking around.

Fallpotato
January 17th, 2018, 10:29 AM
WildStar yawned and got up, walking out of the den and looking around.
He ducked out into the nursery and sat down next to one of the young queens. He smiled and dipped his head in respect.

TrackdNTraild
January 17th, 2018, 06:07 PM
He ducked out into the nursery and sat down next to one of the young queens. He smiled and dipped his head in respect.

He followed behind the other tom and purred a bit, sliding into the nursery.

Fallpotato
January 17th, 2018, 06:22 PM
He followed behind the other tom and purred a bit, sliding into the nursery.
The queen looked at them and flipped on her side revealing 6 healthy kits. There was 3 white and black ones with different patterns and a golden one with white patterns and two with brown and white patterns. SHe looked at wildstar waiting to see which he would choose.

TrackdNTraild
January 18th, 2018, 08:08 AM
The queen looked at them and flipped on her side revealing 6 healthy kits. There was 3 white and black ones with different patterns and a golden one with white patterns and two with brown and white patterns. SHe looked at wildstar waiting to see which he would choose.

WildStar looked over the kits, then to his own coat, and over to Slystrike's. He thought hard for a moment. "A-am I allowed to pick two?"

Fallpotato
January 18th, 2018, 08:30 AM
WildStar looked over the kits, then to his own coat, and over to Slystrike's. He thought hard for a moment. "A-am I allowed to pick two?"
The queen nodded and smiled.

Slystrike looked at the kits and at wildstar happily

TrackdNTraild
January 18th, 2018, 09:57 AM
The queen nodded and smiled.

Slystrike looked at the kits and at wildstar happily

WildStar smiled, then nudged the golden one gently. "T-this one... and..." He looked over the other kits and smiled more. He gently nudged one of the black and white kits who had a black base coat and white patches. "This one."

Fallpotato
January 18th, 2018, 05:49 PM
WildStar smiled, then nudged the golden one gently. "T-this one... and..." He looked over the other kits and smiled more. He gently nudged one of the black and white kits who had a black base coat and white patches. "This one."
He queen nudged them over to her.

Slystrike had tears in his eyes and he grabbed he black kit by the scruff and dipped his head before going back into the leaders ten and put him down into the nest.

TrackdNTraild
January 19th, 2018, 04:12 PM
He queen nudged them over to her.

Slystrike had tears in his eyes and he grabbed he black kit by the scruff and dipped his head before going back into the leaders ten and put him down into the nest.

WildStar picked up the golden kit gently and dipped his head to the queen before padding away after Slystrike. He slid into the den and lay her down next to the black kit.

Fallpotato
January 19th, 2018, 05:56 PM
WildStar picked up the golden kit gently and dipped his head to the queen before padding away after Slystrike. He slid into the den and lay her down next to the black kit.
He smiled and purred licking wildstar fur. He said, “I’ll name the black one shadowkit...”

TrackdNTraild
January 20th, 2018, 08:01 AM
He smiled and purred licking wildstar fur. He said, “I’ll name the black one shadowkit...”

WildStar purred loudly. "Then the golden one will be named..." He thought for a moment. He then smiled and nuzzled SlyStrike. "We'll name her Hopekit."

Fallpotato
January 20th, 2018, 11:26 AM
WildStar purred loudly. "Then the golden one will be named..." He thought for a moment. He then smiled and nuzzled SlyStrike. "We'll name her Hopekit."
He nodded and smiled tears in his eyes. He sighed and laughed. “I remember a moon ago...”

TrackdNTraild
January 20th, 2018, 04:34 PM
He nodded and smiled tears in his eyes. He sighed and laughed. “I remember a moon ago...”

WildStar looked over at Slystrike and tilted his head and smiled still. "Mhm..."

Fallpotato
January 27th, 2018, 01:22 PM
WildStar looked over at Slystrike and tilted his head and smiled still. "Mhm..."
He sighed and shrugged. “I️ don’t know what I️ would be doing now if I️ hadn’t said what I️ did.”

TrackdNTraild
January 28th, 2018, 09:53 AM
He sighed and shrugged. “I️ don’t know what I️ would be doing now if I️ hadn’t said what I️ did.”

"I think that goes for the both of us..." WildStar scooted closer and pressed against him. "If I hadn't went after you, then... We wouldn't be where we are now."