PDA

View Full Version : ForgetClan

slappedpancake
November 22nd, 2016, 09:45 PM
---ForgetClan---
ForgetClan is a Clan that hides in darkness. The reason why, well, is because almost all of the cats have a disability. That disability is short-term memory loss. Some of the cats do not have short-term memory loss, and they are usually the leaders, because they remember. Many of the cats who do not have short-term memory loss are honored, because they remember... What happened during the Dark Era. The Dark Era just recently ended, and the cats who remember it are constantly asked about it. The cats with short-term memory loss are trained to remember their... Well... Training!! I'm limiting the amount of warriors without short-term memory loss to 12. Random. Of course the leader and deputy don't have it so yah. I will also not include "RANK" in the form because I'll be able to tell by your name. I'm choosing who the Deputy is.
OKAY I DID MY PART HERE'S YOUR PART (Form)
FORM
Name:
Looks:
Injuries:
Illnesses:
Short-term memory loss:
Other:
Questions:
I DID NOT GET THIS IDEA FROM FINDING DORY! I GOT IT FROM MY NAME!!!
MY FORM
Name: Songstar
Looks: here (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHq6eKlIdkP1p026fYZ7_cicNmj-dHkFf-_84daKWJXDN0VEyGWbOUKKcMEA)
Injuries: Large scar that runs down middle of face, starts at neck, ends at chest.
Illnesses: Nope
Short-term memory loss: No y she's the leader
Other: Nope
Questions: Y would I have any?

slappedpancake
November 22nd, 2016, 10:16 PM
I will be reading and accepting forms tomorrow!

slappedpancake
November 23rd, 2016, 03:47 PM
*cough*bump*cough*

HwangHarin
November 23rd, 2016, 03:52 PM
I'll help u out girl

FORM
Name: Liliacsong
Looks: I'll link it later when I get home, my linking don't work very well on the iPad
Injuries: long scratch along her flack and eyes are scratched, but not to the point where she is bling
Illnesses: She is healthy
Other: Hey
Questions: Nurp

slappedpancake
November 23rd, 2016, 04:20 PM
whoo

Accepted