PDA

View Full Version : A.H.S

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 07:09 PM
AHHHHH

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 07:19 PM
(YUS YAS YUS YAS YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XD WHERE DID WE LEAVE OFF?)

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 08:05 PM
Alex going home wit Kitty) Alex put his arm around Kitty and pull edge T loser to him.

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Kitty purred as Alex pulled her closer to him, her arms wrapped around his body and her ears and tail moving around happily. "There's my house!" She exclaimed as she pointed at the home up ahead with her tail.

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 09:33 PM
Alex nodded and walked towards the house.

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 09:52 PM
Kitty flew towards the house and rang the doorbell, waiting for her parents to come out. After a few moments, the car girl got worried and looked through the window, seeing one light on, but saw nobody there. "Seems like my parents aren't here..." Kitty sighed.

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Alex looked around. "How do we get in?"

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Kitty looked up at the roof. "It would be helpful if my house had a chimney..." She said. "Maybe there's some openings around or something. Anything will do." Kitty added as she looked around the front of the house.

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Alex looked at the gate to the backyard. "We can get in through there."

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Kitty grinned and nodded as she flew towards and over the gate. She landed on the ground and waited for Alex. Hopefully there was an open door somewhere around the backyard.

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Alex jumped over the fence and Kansas beside Kitty.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Kitty smiled as Alex was beside her and looked around, her ears and tail perking up as she looked around in the backyard for somewhere to get in the house. The cat girl found the back door and turned the knob. Kitty growled a little as she realized that the door was locked too. "It's all locked..." She sighed as she flew back to Alex. "Seems like my parents forgot to leave a door open for me..." Kitty sighed.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 06:02 PM
Alex looked up. "Hmmmmm....."

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Kitty observed Alex quietly, wondering if he had any ideas in order to get in the house. "What do you think we should do?" She asked.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Alex chewed the inside of his cheek and walked to a window and tugged on it. It slid open.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Kitty laughed nervously. "You're so smart Alex!" She smiled. "I would never be able to think of that!" The cat girl added and then looked at the ground, her ears and tail drooping down as she mumbled, "I'm so dumb..."

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Alex turned and grabbed Kitty by the hand and tugged her over and kissed her. "You are not," Alex said.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:02 PM
Kitty grinned as she brushed her hair back from her face, going on her tip toes as she wrapped her arms around Alex, hovering a few inches to kiss him. "You're so sweet..." She purred.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Alex smiled.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Kitty looked around and then glanced at the window before looking up at Alex. "We should go in before anyone gets suspicious or something." She said.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Alex hopped trough the window.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Kitty flew through the window, yowling as she was going at a fast speed that made her crash into a couch.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Alex laughed.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:40 PM
"I'm okay!" Kitty chuckled as she got up and fixed herself and the couch.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Alex took out his DS and started playibgz

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Kitty purred in amusement as she smiled when she saw Alex pull out his DS. "You have one too?!" She grinned. "Wait here!" The cat girl said as she ran to her room, rummaging through her things.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Alex looked up from playing Animal Crossing.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Kitty peeked her head out of the room with a smile as she pulled out her DS. "Look what I have!" She grinned as she walked over to Alex, her DS in her two hands.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Alex grinned.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Kitty grinned as she sat next to Alex, looking at what he was doing. "Watcha playing?" She asked as she turned on her DS.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 08:37 PM
"Animal Crossing." Alex responded.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 08:46 PM
"I love that game!" Kitty exclaimed as she loaded in a game card into her DS, starting up her game."I also have it!" The cat girl purred.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 09:26 PM
"Cool!" Alex said.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 09:49 PM
(Sorry for taking so long to post bby DX I had a lot of homework XC) "Wanna play together?" Kitty asked with a grin. Her ears and tail moved around playfully.

shark sailor
October 7th, 2016, 03:14 PM
"Sure!!" Alex said.

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 03:26 PM
"Alright!" Kitty grinned as she got set up to go to Alex's town.

shark sailor
October 7th, 2016, 03:27 PM
(I actually really love Animal Crossing (New Leaf :3)) Alex opened the gates to his town.

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 03:48 PM
(I have City Folk XDDDD) Kitty looked around at Alex's town as she moved her character. "Your town is so beautiful! It's better than mine!" She purred.

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 07:33 PM
(Bump :3)

shark sailor
October 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM
(Kewl) Alex purred.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Kitty purred along with Alex as she played with him, eventually resting her head on his shoulder. (Time skip? XD)

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:13 PM
(Sure :3) Alex lays asleep on the floor, DS dead in front of him.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Kitty's DS was on the couch as she slept with Alex. She was in her cat form, but she didn't know it. Her powers sometimes activated when she was asleep, so it's kind of hard for Kitty to control them while having her little cat naps.

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:38 PM
(Her parents should just be like 'Who da hell is dis Kitty?!') Alex woke up slowly and looked at Kitty. His tail was curled around her, almost in a protective way.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:45 PM
(YASSSSS XDDDDD Chu is much genius bby X3 *Gives chu cookies and gold stars*) Kitty purred as she moved a little, feeling Alex's tail touch her. She was still asleep. The front door to the house suddenly opened, and two people entered quietly.

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:46 PM
Alex hugged Kitty closely and closed his eyes.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Kitty's ears twitched and moved as she heard footsteps grow louder, as well as when she felt Alex hug her, which made her purr. She slowly opened her eyes as she saw two figures infront of her, their faces on shock as a lady drops her suitcase. "KITTY, WHO THE HELL IS THAT?" A male voice exclaimed, which made the cat girl wake up with wide eyes.

shark sailor
October 12th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Alex opened his eyes and jumped away, ears flat against his head and tail puffed up is surprise but smiled a little. "I'm surprised you don't remember me." He said, flattening his white hair.

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 07:47 PM
"Alex! Oh my goodness!" Kitty's mom exclaimed, her ears and tail going up as her eyes widened some more, her hands over her mouth. "We're so sorry! We had no idea it was you!" The father exclaimed. "You're so different!" Kitty's mom chuckled as she calmed down, lowering her hands back to her sides. "Time sure goes by fast..." She said softly.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 04:21 PM
"Yeah. I better go though... My parents are probably wondering where I am." Alex said. Ha, yeah right...

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 04:34 PM
"Already?!" Kitty asked Alex as she changed back into her human form. "By the way sweetheart, we're sorry for forgetting to leave a door open. How did you get in anyway?" The mom asked, Kitty looking up at her with a smile. "The window." She responded.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:01 PM
Alex turned into his cat form and slipped out the door. He turned back to human and walked home, not very excited. He only had one parent and that was father, and he would never say he was the best.

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"Where did Alex go?" Kitty's dad asked. The cat girl looked around, sad to see that he left. "Don't worry! Why don't you get a good night's rest right after dinner and you can see Alex back at the new school!" The mom smiled. Kitty nodded and went to the dining room.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:25 PM
(Here da sad part...) Alex walked into the house and the first thing he sees his his father, towering over him. His father punches him in the mouth. Alex cried out and grabbed his mouth in his hands. He pushed past his father and runs into his room, crying.

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 05:42 PM
(OML BAD MAN D: I feel bad for him... should we time skip?)

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:45 PM
(Yepppp FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL!!! WHOOO XD) Alex got up the next morning, 5:30 to be exact. He put on a white t-shirt and grabbed his blue sweater that had the illusion of ice crawling up the sleeves. He was wearing blue jeans and white shoes. He walked downstairs quietly and grabbed his backpack before running out the door. There was a cut on his lip and a small bruise on his cheek.

SkyHeart
October 14th, 2016, 06:14 AM
(WEOWOFJDOROEJDIFOEBFUDIDXJDIDOEKEIRJRJ XDDDDD) Kitty purred as she slept, forgetting that fact that she had school today. Her parents had gone to work early, so there was nobody to wake the cat girl up... except the alarm. After a few seconds, the alarm clock blared and Kitty yowled, placing a pillow on her ears, but it didn't go around her head. It felt weird... Kitty had felt weird the whole half of the night so it made sense. She groaned as she tried to press the button to stop the alarm, but it ended up having to use her finger. Kitty's sleepy eyes woke up as she got out from her bed. "Good morning m- OWN! " She yelled as her head hit the ceiling during her stretching. Kitty rubbed her head with a sigh as she realized that her powers had been activated again. "I really need to control my powers...." She mumbled to herself as she shrunk back to her normal height. "I don't want to scare anyone wh- OH SNAP! IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!"

shark sailor
October 14th, 2016, 06:56 AM
Alex sat on the steps of the school and put his hood on so it covered his face.

shark sailor
December 16th, 2016, 03:40 PM
(=I)