PDA

View Full Version : Born from pain. ( warrior lab rp)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Pain, it’s something that tells us .. that we are alive.. breathing but suffering. Yes I’ve felt this pain so many times in the hands of man. I was a simple tom, roaming the town with a smile and words that could steal anyone’s heart in mare seconds... than it happened.
Man started capturing many of us taking us to labs... oh how we suffered. We became monsters, many of us died on the first test yet some of us made it though though all of us lost our sanity even now I myself have felt it... the tug of madness beckoning to the darkness that became my home.
I’ve never felt such pain in my life just mentioning it now I can feel it... the burning, the anger, the madness and so much more that even I fear to say. I...I was scared and so many others were too but ... I didn’t want this. I had to do something before they make more monsters out of us.... than I realized... I was already a monster... might as well use it.
With that I helped my new family escape. We killed many humans even ate a few, the bittersweet taste of their blood was to die for.
Now we’ve found a forest and within this forest are clans ... yes clans normal, strong and proud.... yet they have never felt the suffering of what we went through. They spoke big, even went against us for our... our beastly looks!
My family were in pain, I couldn’t let that happen, I couldn’t let them walk over us as if we were nothing! They never felt real battle! They never felt our suffering! They never felt our MADNESS!
.... these clans: Lightclan and Darkclan know nothing... but I along with my family... know eventually.
We are mad after all.

Plot: A group of unusual looking cats has come to the forest of midnight in search of a home, the clans unsure didn’t want to help them and turned their backs on them. But now with this new leader also known as the father has spoken in thier gathering saying: “ you all have never felt madness! Along me to show you. We of madness will not fall by the next full moon we will speak if something goes wrong... you all die. We will show you true pain! We will bring war! For those who have turned against us! They will fall... until than we stand in the darkness of which we came and watch our next prey. ... until than you all can live a long peaceful life.. till death comes knocking on your door.”
With this and only a limited time left the leaders had the med cats call to starclan, warriors are ordered to train harder and kits to start training early. But to this day starclan has said nothing of this... what will happen now?
Can this be stopped? ... who will fall first in this little game .. of madness?

Roles for darkclan and lightclan
Leaders: Midnight of darkclan, lightclan leader open
Second in command: both open
Med cats: 3 open ( two each) Skywing of lightclan
Warriors: unlimited.
Apprentices: unlimited
Queens: unlimited
Kits: unlimited

Roles for the family
The 5 fathers: Killer, 4 open
Fathers in training: 3 open
Healers: 3 open. Thomas
Warriors: unlimited ( Beast,
Trainees: unlimited

Forum
Name
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal)
For the clans: powers?
abilities and weaknesses
Clans or family if in clan just put in the name of your clan
Role
Love interest
Family
Sexuality
Other
Questions

If any plot ideas just say :3
Also if anyone wants to: a father can have up to three mates so who wants to be killers mates?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Bump
.:Blue Wishes:.
Rubinaito
Teggy
Hawkstar
Celestial
RosePelt145

Leucos
November 15th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Why not? I'm only in about how many rps?xD who cares it's gonna be fun!

Name beast!
Age 15 moons
Looks she is dark brown with battle scars and insane look in her eyes which are ice blue but the pupils are shrunk. Long ragged claws and messy fur also a putrid smell
Personality uggggghhhh lazy tbrped
For the family: she's insane !! She hears voices :3
abilities and weaknesses idk
Love interest totally open
Family deceased
Sexuality homosexual as always cause why not?
Other she is a warrior for the family
Questions Sasukewolf (madness)

:blue:
November 15th, 2017, 07:29 PM
WEE WOO I AM HERE FRIEND

Name: Thomas
Looks: https://78.media.tumblr.com/9d6e576bb29c69036b78e8c035f1658f/tumblr_o3wp2p3mXe1v8f1qso1_500.png (( The grey-black cat ))
Personality: TBRP’d
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) : HE DOESNT HAVE EYES BUT CAN SEE JUST FINE
For the clans: powers?: N/A
abilities and weaknesses: Pretty good at healing and such, but falls weak to endless nightmares and weird pain waves
Love interest: Open
Family: Open
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
You... are..... accepted!!! My awesome peeps!! XD
Oh yea forgot to put roles mind putting y’alls roles XD sorry about that

|+sari+|
November 15th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Pain, it’s something that tells us .. that we are alive.. breathing but suffering. Yes I’ve felt this pain so many times in the hands of man. I was a simple tom, roaming the town with a smile and words that could steal anyone’s heart in mare seconds... than it happened.
Man started capturing many of us taking us to labs... oh how we suffered. We became monsters, many of us died on the first test yet some of us made it though though all of us lost our sanity even now I myself have felt it... the tug of madness beckoning to the darkness that became my home.
I’ve never felt such pain in my life just mentioning it now I can feel it... the burning, the anger, the madness and so much more that even I fear to say. I...I was scared and so many others were too but ... I didn’t want this. I had to do something before they make more monsters out of us.... than I realized... I was already a monster... might as well use it.
With that I helped my new family escape. We killed many humans even ate a few, the bittersweet taste of their blood was to die for.
Now we’ve found a forest and within this forest are clans ... yes clans normal, strong and proud.... yet they have never felt the suffering of what we went through. They spoke big, even went against us for our... our beastly looks!
My family were in pain, I couldn’t let that happen, I couldn’t let them walk over us as if we were nothing! They never felt real battle! They never felt our suffering! They never felt our MADNESS!
.... these clans: Lightclan and Darkclan know nothing... but I along with my family... know eventually.
We are mad after all.

Plot: A group of unusual looking cats has come to the forest of midnight in search of a home, the clans unsure didn’t want to help them and turned their backs on them. But now with this new leader also known as the father has spoken in thier gathering saying: “ you all have never felt madness! Along me to show you. We of madness will not fall by the next full moon we will speak if something goes wrong... you all die. We will show you true pain! We will bring war! For those who have turned against us! They will fall... until than we stand in the darkness of which we came and watch our next prey. ... until than you all can live a long peaceful life.. till death comes knocking on your door.”
With this and only a limited time left the leaders had the med cats call to starclan, warriors are ordered to train harder and kits to start training early. But to this day starclan has said nothing of this... what will happen now?

Leaders: both open
Med cats: 4 open ( two each)
Warriors: unlimited

Roles for the family
Healers: 4 open
Warriors: unlimited

Forum
Name
Personality
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal)
abilities and weaknesses
Role
Love interest
Family
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Also if anyone wants to: a father can have up to three mates so who wants to be killers mates?

Name: Midnight
Looks: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7np1veu041qargfho1_1280.jpg
Persona: serious, brave, strong minded
For the Clan, powers? Can hunt anything successfully, can see farther away than most
Abilities and weakneses: has a wounded underbelly, has a bad paw messing with his balance
Clan: DarkClan
Role: leader
Love int: open
Sexuality: heterosexual (straight)
Other: yo :3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Name: Midnight
Looks: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7np1veu041qargfho1_1280.jpgPersona: serious, brave, strong minded
For the Clan, powers? Can hunt anything successfully, can see farther away than most
Abilities and weakneses: has a wounded underbelly, has a bad paw messing with his balance
Clan: DarkClan
Role: leader
Love int: open
Sexuality: heterosexual (straight)
Other: yo :3
Dang it! XD accepted!

DragonChaos
November 15th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Name: Skywing
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/c6/20/46c62011aa31ea5eb39b83e9d89819eb.png
Personality: TBRP
Powers: Healing and Telepathy (if Telepathy is alright)
Abilities and Weaknesses: Good at Healing, Fast Runner, Quick-thinker, Cannot Kill (She refuses to kill others, so she'll be hesitant to hurt them), Poor Climber
Clan: Lightclan
Role: Healer
Love interest: Open (Plot Twist if she falls for someone in the Family)
Family: None
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: ♪I'm only human after all, You're only human after all, Don't put the blame on me, Don't put your blame on me♪
Question: How much of a plot twist would it be if a clanner fell in love with a member of the family?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Name: Skywing
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/c6/20/46c62011aa31ea5eb39b83e9d89819eb.png
Personality: TBRP
Powers: Healing and Telepathy (if Telepathy is alright)
Abilities and Weaknesses: Good at Healing, Fast Runner, Quick-thinker, Cannot Kill (She refuses to kill others, so she'll be hesitant to hurt them), Poor Climber
Clan: Lightclan
Role: Healer
Love interest: Open (Plot Twist if she falls for someone in the Family)
Family: None
Other: ♪I'm only human after all, You're only human after all, Don't put the blame on me, Don't put your blame on me♪
Question: How much of a plot twist would it be if a clanner fell in love with a member of the family?
A awesome one! Accepted!

judas
November 15th, 2017, 08:05 PM
save me a spot for a healer! i'll make my form later

wren
November 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
WEE WOO I AM HERE FRIEND

Name: Thomas
Looks: https://78.media.tumblr.com/9d6e576bb29c69036b78e8c035f1658f/tumblr_o3wp2p3mXe1v8f1qso1_500.png (( The grey-black cat ))
Personality: TBRP’d
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) : HE DOESNT HAVE EYES BUT CAN SEE JUST FINE
For the clans: powers?: N/A
abilities and weaknesses: Pretty good at healing and such, but falls weak to endless nightmares and weird pain waves
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

[ You open to having acorn being Thomas's love interest? ]

November 16th, 2017, 04:55 AM
[ You open to having acorn being Thomas's love interest? ]

(( Of course! ))

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 05:16 AM
We are mad after all.

Leaders: Midnight of darkclan, lightclan leader open
Med cats: 3 open ( two each) Skywing of lightclan
Warriors: unlimited.

Roles for the family
Healers: 3 open. Thomas
Warriors: unlimited ( Beast,

Forum
Name:Slash
Looks he's a grey cat with slashes and cuts all over him
Personality his heart is filled with rage pain and anger he's not the easiest to talk to if he doesn't know you he does show kindness twords those he knows though.
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) his eye has a long slash across it all the way down to the bottom of his chest and he's missing an ear and has a robotic paw
abilities and weaknesses
Role
Love interest
Family
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Personality his heart is filled with rage pain and anger he's not the easiest to talk to if he doesn't know you he does show kindness twords those he knows though.
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) his eye has a long slash across it all the way down to the bottom of his chest and he's missing an ear and has a robotic paw
Role warrior
Love interest open
Family open
Sexuality straight
Other I'm gonna be reeeeeaal bad at this
Questions how's you're day?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 06:23 AM
Role warrior
Love interest open
Family open
Sexuality straight
Other I'm gonna be reeeeeaal bad at this
Questions how's you're day?
Accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Time to start!
Foxfur
.:Blue Wishes:.
Celestial
Myik
DragonChaos
RosePelt145
Hawkstar

Also if y'all need any warriors or anything else just say I don't mind bringing as many as needed for the rp.
also if anyone is interested, a Father aka leader of family can have up to 3 mates anyone want to be killers mate? ;3

Killer, a Monster among his family. With a skull as a mask to hide his scared face. spikes came out of his back and his sharp bone like tail always up, always proud.
He had a metal collar around his neck a sign of his past and his suffering yet in front of the two leaders as normal as they can be. with only small scars and a few small battle wounds it was nothing compared to his families suffering. he flicked his scared ear and speaks loudly in a booming, dark husky voice. " You've heard my commands. you've seen our faces and bodies, You all may have powers of your so called gods but we are so much more! We are death itself in the skins of wounded and suffering. what else should I saw? you all turned your back on us when we asked for peace we will no longer. until the next full moon, you all have a choice leave.. or die." he says darkly as he begins to stand

DragonChaos
November 17th, 2017, 04:03 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) If you want, Killer could maybe Crush on Skywing if you think there would be a reason to )

Skywing, probably one of the kindest cats in her clan, did not like the sound of this at all. The clans weren't getting along with the Family, and now the clans were going to have to either leave or face their wrath. She wanted to find another way around this, but she didn't know how, or even if, she would be able to. Killer's voice did spark some fear in her, but she knew that he was a cat too, who went through a traumatic life. Not doing anything, she needed to ponder about what she could do, and if she could ever find a quiet spot to do it in, she would.

Leucos
November 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Beast growled as she sat beside a tree she was part of the ' family ' even though it didn't feel like one . She felt as lonely as ever well at least she had her voices to listen to , her green mad filled eyes scanned the place everything seemed off about it even though she has been here countless of times. She licked one of her battle scars her dark brown and burnt looking fur had a putrid kind of smell that no one would enjoy
voice 1- hey don't worry we are here for you . We love you beast
Voice 2- the rest hate you , this may be a family but they don't love you! We love you. Your only a war machine
Her ears flattened " war machine " she meowed her voice sounded deep . Her tail flicked
( OPEN )

CreatureOfHabit
November 17th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Name: Opal
Looks: Half white and half black. She has a golden eye on the left, and a green eye on her white side.
Personality: Very distant, often hard to read and talks to herself(see family), but sweet, and a bit blunt.
For the family: When she was in the womb, she had a sister(who is referred to as Moony) that merged with her due to chemicals and injections. The odd thing about this is that sometimes when she talks she will close an eye. If her sister is talking, on her green eyes is open,and if she is, the green eye is closed. She often talks to her sister, though it will look like she is talking to herself.
abilities and weaknesses: She is socially awkward and will often play by herself instead of interact. Because of her special connection, she can see Starclan cats, giving her more knowledge about the Clans.
Role:I guess a Trainee/Apprentice?
Love interest:Closed(Impossible because there are two in the cat's body.)
Sexuality: A Sexual, can't feel love in that way.
Other: She often makes the others angry, because she tries to convince them that the clans aren't so bad, but in turn she wishes she knew more on what her family went through as she was born soon after they came to the forest.
Questions:

November 17th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Thomas was sitting in what he currently called the family’s camp. He was basically an emotionless wreck right now. He knew that he shouldn be feeling something, but he wasn’t. His nonexistent eyes scanning the area. We’re all freaks he thought to himself, shaking. His black voids just watched, basically unblinking. He could pass for a normal cat in some way he guessed, however, it was the eyes. The things that never left him alone, as well as the pain waves and nightmares. The tom (( haHAH )) sighed, trying to breathe in and out carefully.

|+sari+|
November 17th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Midnight padded out of the leader's den of DarkClan, yawning after his long nap. He stretched his limbs, then strode through the clearing, his bad leg causing a permanent slight limp. He paused to murmur to a warrior tom, then moved towards the nursery.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 01:23 AM
@Dragonchaos yes! :3 it’ll make it more fun!)
Killer flicked his ear a bit as he stands “ until than farewell, “ he says darkly as he begins to walk away looking at his family with proud eyes “ come! We leave now my kin!” He says kindly as he begins to walk away from the two clans his eyes cold and calm

DragonChaos
November 18th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Once Killer began walking away with the Family, Skywing stood up, and started heading back to her camp a bit quickly, wanting to get into the medical den so that she could think on what to do to try and stop this without sparking a war, and without the loss of her friends.

( Sasukewolf (madness) those moments when you're the only one RPing in lightclan XP )

SolarWarrior
November 18th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name: Applepaw
Looks: A fluffy orange she-cat with a white chest,white paws and forest green eyes.
Personality: Applepaw isn't one to give up in a fight,she'll fight intill she wins or loses. Applepaw is extremely sarcastic but friendly,she's quite hot-headed and incredibly obedient but won't say quiet about her opinions.
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal): N/A
For the clans: None
abilities and weaknesses: Quick and stealthy but she has a fear of snakes and can easily hurt herself since she's such a hot-head.
Clans or family: Nightclan
Role: Apprentice
Love interest: None yet.
Family: Mistpaw and Dawnstep
Sexuality: Pansexual
Other: None
Questions : None!

Name: Mistpaw
Looks: A light grey tom with a white chest,white paws and icy blue eyes.
Personality : Kind and friendly,Mistpaw is always one to be ready to save the day! (Even if it's just his fantasy!)He's always there for any cat no matter what clan and thinks what the clans did was wrong saying no one should be rejected no matter how they look.
For the family: N/A
For the clans: Mistpaw has the power to see/hear what's happening in the other clans. He doesn't use it for spying but rather to help. (Ex. If he sees a cat hurt in a other clan he'll run over to help.)
abilities and weaknesses: He can easily feel useless if he fails to help somebody or doesn't come in time which will lower his confidence for about a moon or so. His only good ability is his power to see/hear what's going on in the other clans or in the clan camp.
Role: Apprentice
Family: Applepaw and Dawnstep
Other: None
Questions: Are his powers ok?

Name: Dawnstep
Looks: A beautiful she-cat with a grey pelt and orange patches with a white chest,white paws and icy blue eyes.
Personality: Dawnstep is friendly and motherly always there to protect her siblings and the clan. She isn't one to turn to fighting but instead try to fix it with peace though if that doesn't work and you make a threat she won't hesitate rip your fur off.
For the family: N/A
For the clans: The power of taking on so much responsibility and not breaking under pressure. (Not really a power but I just had to put it X3)
abilities and weaknesses: Able to take on a lot of responsibility and somehow not crack under pressure. Her weakness is seeing her siblings hurt which means she'll end up spending all of her time with them even if the clan needs her.
Role: Deputy (Second in command)
Love interest : Open
Family : Applepaw and Mistpaw
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Nope!
Questions: Nope!

Leucos
November 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Beast sat beside a rock formation she narrowed her eyes as she watched many cats walk by she was apart of the ' family ' even though she didn't feel like she was. Her messy and tangled dark brown fur had a putrid smell to it that would make most throw up. Her ears twitched as she licked one of her battle scars , her body had tons of scars some big some small but all painful

Insanity - don't worry beast! We love you
Anger - they just think your a war machine is all

She frowned " war machine.... " she whined
Sasukewolf (madness)

Nomad
November 19th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Slash was there at the gathering and he followed Killer away hating the clans with a passion all he wanted to do was live, possibly even coexist but the clans were making it so angering, blinded with his angry thoughts he almost tripped over a stick. jeez I need a second he thought to himself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 06:56 PM
Beast sat beside a rock formation she narrowed her eyes as she watched many cats walk by she was apart of the ' family ' even though she didn't feel like she was. Her messy and tangled dark brown fur had a putrid smell to it that would make most throw up. Her ears twitched as she licked one of her battle scars , her body had tons of scars some big some small but all painful

Insanity - don't worry beast! We love you
Anger - they just think your a war machine is all

She frowned " war machine.... " she whined
Sasukewolf (madness)
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he walks than he sees beast and laughs softly “ hi! Get up and do something kid!” He growls as he walks

Leucos
November 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he walks than he sees beast and laughs softly “ hi! Get up and do something kid!” He growls as he walks

Beast held back a growl as she heard her leader speak but you could see her lip curl up to show her teeth in the corner. She felt her claws stick out just a tad bit but didn't attack she only dipped her head to cover up her anger , she stood up and glared at him while he walked passed her
" yeah sure just like a mindless machine , don't you think others may not have a good life " she mumbled under her breath
he doesn't know our pain! Shut him out shut every one out

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Beast held back a growl as she heard her leader speak but you could see her lip curl up to show her teeth in the corner. She felt her claws stick out just a tad bit but didn't attack she only dipped her head to cover up her anger , she stood up and glared at him while he walked passed her
" yeah sure just like a mindless machine , don't you think others may not have a good life " she mumbled under her breath
he doesn't know our pain! Shut him out shut every one out
He suddenly stops “ daring I could hear you. We are not machines! And will never be! Have faith in our kind! They don’t know our pain but if they don’t listen they shall feel it!” He hisses darkly

wren
November 19th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Thomas was sitting in what he currently called the family’s camp. He was basically an emotionless wreck right now. He knew that he shouldn be feeling something, but he wasn’t. His nonexistent eyes scanning the area. We’re all freaks he thought to himself, shaking. His black voids just watched, basically unblinking. He could pass for a normal cat in some way he guessed, however, it was the eyes. The things that never left him alone, as well as the pain waves and nightmares. The tom (( haHAH )) sighed, trying to breathe in and out carefully.
Acorn was padding in from his last hunt, His shoulders slumping and jerking in an irregular pattern from exhaustion. What was left of his body was flowing nut brown fur with darker tabby marks and a cute stump tail on his rear. Yet what could really set you off about the tom was his face, a Chemical fire that scorched his face and front legs left him scarred and utterly hideous to look at. Part of his face still had fur, charred and withering and the other revealed a sinister wound, the flesh had melted away on this side of his face leaving his bottom jaw exposed. Nothing covering it. Just bone. The rest of his body held a library of scorch marks and scars, a once beutiful feline tunred hideous. As he entered camp his eyes, which where just as good as they had been before his accident, focused on Thomas. A cat he love unconditionally and envied. How could something so perfect love a monster? It escaped his better understanding.

November 19th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Acorn was padding in from his last hunt, His shoulders slumping and jerking in an irregular pattern from exhaustion. What was left of his body was flowing nut brown fur with darker tabby marks and a cute stump tail on his rear. Yet what could really set you off about the tom was his face, a Chemical fire that scorched his face and front legs left him scarred and utterly hideous to look at. Part of his face still had fur, charred and withering and the other revealed a sinister wound, the flesh had melted away on this side of his face leaving his bottom jaw exposed. Nothing covering it. Just bone. The rest of his body held a library of scorch marks and scars, a once beutiful feline tunred hideous. As he entered camp his eyes, which where just as good as they had been before his accident, focused on Thomas. A cat he love unconditionally and envied. How could something so perfect love a monster? It escaped his better understanding.

Thomas had been shaking for a moment, before, out of the corner of his nonexistent eye, he saw Acorn. He tried not to flinch, mostly just because the other cat had scared him. He was used to the different deformities that all the different cats had. Pushing himself up, he padded over to them other cat. “How have you been?” he asked awkwardly, not being the best at starting conversations. He looked right at Acorns eyes, a small smile on his face, his black orbs making it unclear where he was facing and what he was looking at.

DragonChaos
November 19th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Skywing, after walking for a bit, soon returned to Lightclan camp, heading into the med den to sit down and think for a bit. Though thinking didn't last too long in the med den due to some interference with other cats, so she told the leader that she was going out around the territory for a bit to ponder, and so left the camp and started walking towards her quiet spot to think.
( being the only one in Lightclan sucks I have no one to talk to and no real encounters D: )

Leucos
November 19th, 2017, 07:33 PM
He suddenly stops “ daring I could hear you. We are not machines! And will never be! Have faith in our kind! They don’t know our pain but if they don’t listen they shall feel it!” He hisses darkly

Beast twitched her left ear and looked at her leader
" you don't know what being insane feels like! They are not like me! I hear things and sometimes they make me do things , terrible things and when I dream they come back to haunt me " she hissed back but sighed and had her head low " sorry I'm quite on edge " she meowed ( Cheshire cat reference !)

Nomad
November 19th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Slash padded into camp and surveyed this outlook, most of the "family" was back in camp. He plopped down in a shadowy section and though to himself about many things.

wren
November 19th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Thomas had been shaking for a moment, before, out of the corner of his nonexistent eye, he saw Acorn. He tried not to flinch, mostly just because the other cat had scared him. He was used to the different deformities that all the different cats had. Pushing himself up, he padded over to them other cat. “How have you been?” he asked awkwardly, not being the best at starting conversations. He looked right at Acorns eyes, a small smile on his face, his black orbs making it unclear where he was facing and what he was looking at.

Acorn was slightly stunned by the sound of a voice, he had been lost staring at Thomas it was almost as if in his mind he had been sitting there still. He looked up at he Tom and into his nonexistent eyes with his own, "Hungry, tired" he said with a gruff smile, a demonic smile with his bone jaw. "But whenever I see you I've had my fill of joy" he said using his stumpy tail to brush it along the toms side with a long drawn out purr. Despite the damage to his face he could still speak, and purr like he used to.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Beast twitched her left ear and looked at her leader
" you don't know what being insane feels like! They are not like me! I hear things and sometimes they make me do things , terrible things and when I dream they come back to haunt me " she hissed back but sighed and had her head low " sorry I'm quite on edge " she meowed ( Cheshire cat reference !)
Killer growls “ Daring I am insanity! .... but fine if you feel that way than come. We are madness we are a family! All of us has felt the call of insanity before not only you!” He hisses

Leucos
November 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Killer growls “ Daring I am insanity! .... but fine if you feel that way than come. We are madness we are a family! All of us has felt the call of insanity before not only you!” He hisses

Her head was even lower to the ground she still had some emotion not just anger or pain . She was silent when she took a step forward she looked up at killer now with a hint of sadness all she wanted was a family that didn't turn her away! " i just w-want t-to be loved " she meowed and then looked away

DragonChaos
November 19th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Soon enough, Skywing kept on walking, out of the lightclan territory, and in a direction, soon to be met by thick thrushes, in which she carefully navigated her way around them, and at the end of the thick thrush patch was a small clearing surrounded by the thick thistle patch. This was her quiet area, where she could think and ponder as she pleased with no distractions. She padded over to the middle of the small clearing, and laid down, closing her eyes to start wondering about what she could do, leave or stay, live or die, which was a tough choice for her, since she didn't want to leave her only home.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) I feel lonely XP )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Her head was even lower to the ground she still had some emotion not just anger or pain . She was silent when she took a step forward she looked up at killer now with a hint of sadness all she wanted was a family that didn't turn her away! " i just w-want t-to be loved " she meowed and then looked away
Killer sighs softly “ .... don’t worry In our family you’ll always be loved no go on. I’ll follow short after “ he says kindly as he begins to walk eventually he smells something new from afar “ actually follow me” He says as he begins to walk
DragonChaos
Coming after you peep!

Leucos
November 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Killer sighs softly “ .... don’t worry In our family you’ll always be loved no go on. I’ll follow short after “ he says kindly as he begins to walk eventually he smells something new from afar “ actually follow me” He says as he begins to walk
DragonChaos
Coming after you peep!

Her ears perked up finally some action!
" what is it? An intruder ? I'll tear them apart " she meowed as she picked up her pase she scanned the territory as her green eyes looked a bit blood shot. Her tail flicked " I'm not afraid to get my paws dirty " she added
kill them !

DragonChaos
November 19th, 2017, 11:16 PM
@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)
Coming after you peep!
Her ears perked up finally some action!
" what is it? An intruder ? I'll tear them apart " she meowed as she picked up her pase she scanned the territory as her green eyes looked a bit blood shot. Her tail flicked " I'm not afraid to get my paws dirty " she added
kill them !

Skywing kept herself quiet as she thought about stuff. A scent did hit her nose, though, which did put her on alert for a second, but she calmed down from that because she figured that since the small clearing she was in was covered by thick patches of thistle no cat would know how to get in besides her, so she closed her eyes again and kept herself laid down in the middle of the small clearing to continue pondering about what to do.

@Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)

November 20th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Acorn was slightly stunned by the sound of a voice, he had been lost staring at Thomas it was almost as if in his mind he had been sitting there still. He looked up at he Tom and into his nonexistent eyes with his own, "Hungry, tired" he said with a gruff smile, a demonic smile with his bone jaw. "But whenever I see you I've had my fill of joy" he said using his stumpy tail to brush it along the toms side with a long drawn out purr. Despite the damage to his face he could still speak, and purr like he used to.

Thomas smiled. He wasn’t exactly used to flirting, but he was reasonably positive he knew how to react to it. He knew it wasn’t anything crazy, but even getting compliments wasn’t exactly normal for him. So many cats just kept to themselves, hissing at whoever came near. Or maybe that was just how others reacted to a cat who wasn’t horribly mutilated or whatever. He did only pass as somewhat normal because his body was still in one Peace, however, he was just as much born from pain as anyone else there. He didn’t exactly know what to do then, knowing he made the entire situation awkward.

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 03:19 AM
I am hungry was all that Slash could think, his stomach felt shrunken in a way, "well I better go hunt." He mewed aloud not particularly to anybody.

Tundra
November 20th, 2017, 03:42 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
is it too late to join?

Nomad
November 20th, 2017, 04:49 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)
is it too late to join?
I don't think so.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 12:36 AM
Skywing kept herself quiet as she thought about stuff. A scent did hit her nose, though, which did put her on alert for a second, but she calmed down from that because she figured that since the small clearing she was in was covered by thick patches of thistle no cat would know how to get in besides her, so she closed her eyes again and kept herself laid down in the middle of the small clearing to continue pondering about what to do.

His eyes glowed dangerously when he catches the scent of a cat. With quick cuts from his tail he begins to move into the clearing and soon he was right behind her “ oh? A clan cat” he says in his dark husky voice

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 01:19 AM
His eyes glowed dangerously when he catches the scent of a cat. With quick cuts from his tail he begins to move into the clearing and soon he was right behind her “ oh? A clan cat” he says in his dark husky voice

Skywing was still pondering until Killer was suddenly behind her, jumping when he heard his voice and immediately running away from him a bit, turning to face him. "H-how did you get in my private place?! This area is surrounded by Thistle!" too panicked at the moment to send a message to the lightclan leader for help.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 01:23 AM
Skywing was still pondering until Killer was suddenly behind her, jumping when he heard his voice and immediately running away from him a bit, turning to face him. "H-how did you get in my private place?! This area is surrounded by Thistle!" too panicked at the moment to send a message to the lightclan leader for help.

He huffs a bit as he waves his spiked tail, “ small plants can’t hurt me. I’ve felt worse. Now than speak what are you to your little clan hmm?” He asks almost darkly as he steps forward

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 01:39 AM
He huffs a bit as he waves his spiked tail, “ small plants can’t hurt me. I’ve felt worse. Now than speak what are you to your little clan hmm?” He asks almost darkly as he steps forward

As the tom took a step forward, she took a step back, being close to the Thistle patch surrounding the small clearing. "I-I won't say!" She said, and then thought, I'm so dead..., though she accidentally sent that to Killer telepathically, backing up a bit further until shes in the thistle patch, not leaving too much room to run to.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 01:41 AM
As the tom took a step forward, she took a step back, being close to the Thistle patch surrounding the small clearing. "I-I won't say!" She said, and then thought, I'm so dead..., though she accidentally sent that to Killer telepathically, backing up a bit further until shes in the thistle patch, not leaving too much room to run to.

His eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ don’t worry. I won’t kill you just interested that’s all. I want to make sure I’m making the right choice on letting you have this free time or maybe we could join together? I don’t know what the future will hold but If it isn’t what we want than I won’t hesitate to end you all. Now than speak what’s your name?”

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 01:53 AM
His eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ don’t worry. I won’t kill you just interested that’s all. I want to make sure I’m making the right choice on letting you have this free time or maybe we could join together? I don’t know what the future will hold but If it isn’t what we want than I won’t hesitate to end you all. Now than speak what’s your name?”

Skywing soon realized her error when he spoke again, noting that she should try and keep calm to keep that from happening again, though she did get an idea. If I could befriend him, maybe I can resolve this issue peacefully without any cat dying..., she thought, careful not to send that to any other cat, but soon she said, "S...Skywing..." She was a little bit confused on how he said some of those words, but him interested in something related to her did make her have some hope of living.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 02:04 AM
Skywing soon realized her error when he spoke again, noting that she should try and keep calm to keep that from happening again, though she did get an idea. If I could befriend him, maybe I can resolve this issue peacefully without any cat dying..., she thought, careful not to send that to any other cat, but soon she said, "S...Skywing..." She was a little bit confused on how he said some of those words, but him interested in something related to her did make her have some hope of living.

He smiles “ cute name. I’m Killer a father of the family however I am not a complete father unfortunately...” he says calmly as he looks at her “ now than are you simply a warrior of your clan or... something more?”

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 02:11 AM
He smiles “ cute name. I’m Killer a father of the family however I am not a complete father unfortunately...” he says calmly as he looks at her “ now than are you simply a warrior of your clan or... something more?”

Skywing couldn't help but blush a small bit as he called her name cute, though hiding it as best as she could. When he asked if she was simply just a warrior or something more, she just simply responded with, "I'm just...a medicine cat..." saying that last part a bit too quietly for him to hear.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 02:16 AM
Skywing couldn't help but blush a small bit as he called her name cute, though hiding it as best as she could. When he asked if she was simply just a warrior or something more, she just simply responded with, "I'm just...a medicine cat..." saying that last part a bit too quietly for him to hear.

He flicks his ear a bit “ ... a what?” He asks calmly as he leans in “ come on you can tell me Skywing~” he says with a soft playful purr

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 02:18 AM
He flicks his ear a bit “ ... a what?” He asks calmly as he leans in “ come on you can tell me Skywing~” he says with a soft playful purr

A bit too ashamed to actually say it, Skywing just thinks, I'm...the m...medicine cat..., and sends that to him telepathically, trying to hide her embarrassment a bit.
( Sasukewolf (madness) just for when you wake up XP )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:27 AM
A bit too ashamed to actually say it, Skywing just thinks, I'm...the m...medicine cat..., and sends that to him telepathically, trying to hide her embarrassment a bit.
( Sasukewolf (madness) just for when you wake up XP )

I am awake!! XD) his eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ oh I see. Interesting I guess it’s be expected the most wise and elegant of cats get to have that role” not speaking her role out loud knowing how ashamed she was about it so he respectly said nothing about her true role.

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 10:38 AM
I am awake!! XD) his eyes glowed a bit as he smiles “ oh I see. Interesting I guess it’s be expected the most wise and elegant of cats get to have that role” not speaking her role out loud knowing how ashamed she was about it so he respectly said nothing about her true role.

(I knew, I stalked you stalking Tokyo Ghoul before the mention X3)
Skywing kept hiding her slight embarrassment, so she just thinks, Well...you do pick up a few things by being one..., and sends it to him via telepathy, lowering her guard a bit by sitting down. It wasn't like hurting her would do too much, since she had the power of healing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:42 AM
(I knew, I stalked you stalking Tokyo Ghoul before the mention X3)
Skywing kept hiding her slight embarrassment, so she just thinks, Well...you do pick up a few things by being one..., and sends it to him via telepathy, lowering her guard a bit by sitting down. It wasn't like hurting her would do too much, since she had the power of healing.

His eyes glowed a bit as he speaks again “ I can tell. “ he says with a soft purr than he begins to lean forward a bit his eyes glowing as he too begins to speak to her telepathically Tell me how is it being one? Is it true that you’re not allowed to have mates?

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
His eyes glowed a bit as he speaks again “ I can tell. “ he says with a soft purr than he begins to lean forward a bit his eyes glowing as he too begins to speak to her telepathically Tell me how is it being one? Is it true that you’re not allowed to have mates?

Well...y-you could have one...you would just have to...hide the fact that you are in a relation ship with this significant other from everyone else..., She thought, and sent to him telepathically, her embarrassment slowly going away, her slight blush already gone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:53 AM
Well...y-you could have one...you would just have to...hide the fact that you are in a relation ship with this significant other from everyone else..., She thought, and sent to him telepathically, her embarrassment slowly going away, her slight blush already gone.

he laughs softly as his eyes glowed softly ahh I see~ but what if you end up having kits. Will they accept you or turn you away? he thinks kindly as he smiles softly at her a purr coming out of him enjoying this time with her

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 11:00 AM
he laughs softly as his eyes glowed softly ahh I see~ but what if you end up having kits. Will they accept you or turn you away? he thinks kindly as he smiles softly at her a purr coming out of him enjoying this time with her

Skywing noticed that he started purring, which showed that he was enjoying this, which did also make her a bit happy as well. Well, I'm not sure...I've never had kits, and I haven't seen a medicine cat have kits, but I've heard they go great distances to hide their kits sometimes, from pretending that they found them in the forest to giving the kits up to the father of another clan..., she thought to him, careful of her wording.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:11 AM
Skywing noticed that he started purring, which showed that he was enjoying this, which did also make her a bit happy as well. Well, I'm not sure...I've never had kits, and I haven't seen a medicine cat have kits, but I've heard they go great distances to hide their kits sometimes, from pretending that they found them in the forest to giving the kits up to the father of another clan..., she thought to him, careful of her wording.

oh I see. Interesting that’s very interesting but isn’t it good to have kits of wise cats? He thinks calmly as he flicked his ear a bit “ ... would you like to be a mother?” He asks out loud

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 11:21 AM
oh I see. Interesting that’s very interesting but isn’t it good to have kits of wise cats? He thinks calmly as he flicked his ear a bit “ ... would you like to be a mother?” He asks out loud

Well, it's usually because they dont want us t-, she thought, but was cut off mid-sentence by him asking if she would like to be a mother, her face just flustering up immediately from it. She never thought about being a mother before, and certainly didn't expect the father of the family to ask her that, so she was at a loss of answer there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:41 AM
Well, it's usually because they dont want us t-, she thought, but was cut off mid-sentence by him asking if she would like to be a mother, her face just flustering up immediately from it. She never thought about being a mother before, and certainly didn't expect the father of the family to ask her that, so she was at a loss of answer there.

He purrs softly “ got you there~” he says kindly as he leans in a bit “ if you wish to keep this a secret so be it but just know I want you. I’m interested in your in more ways than one. You’re the first female to speak to me so wisely... I’m honored to have met you “

Timbergrowl
November 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM
Forum
Name- Nebula
Age- 19 moons
Looks - Purple feathered winged tom with emerald green eyes
Gender- tom
Personality - manipulative, cunning, clever and loyal
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) has wings and is purple furred.
For the clans: powers? none
abilities and weaknesses can fly and hunt really well, however he would be exhausted after a flight.
Clans or family if in clan just put in the name of your clan- family
Role- warrior
Love interest - open
Family - open
Sexuality - straight
Other - Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 12:12 PM
He purrs softly “ got you there~” he says kindly as he leans in a bit “ if you wish to keep this a secret so be it but just know I want you. I’m interested in your in more ways than one. You’re the first female to speak to me so wisely... I’m honored to have met you “

Skywing was still flustered by this, but she tried to calm down enough to say, "I-I...I'm...honored to have met you as well..." starting to give a slight purr. She felt happy that both he wanted her and that she was befriending him, which meant one step closer to resolving the problem peacefully. She did take a liking to him a bit, despite his looks, since he was the first to want her, so her flustering began to go away more.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 12:14 PM
Skywing was still flustered by this, but she tried to calm down enough to say, "I-I...I'm...honored to have met you as well..." starting to give a slight purr. She felt happy that both he wanted her and that she was befriending him, which meant one step closer to resolving the problem peacefully. She did take a liking to him a bit, despite his looks, since he was the first to want her, so her flustering began to go away more.

His tails wags a bit as he smiles “ than you don’t mind becoming a mother? Or should I say-“ he leans in and purrs softly as he nuzzles his nose with hers “ my mate?”

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 12:19 PM
His tails wags a bit as he smiles “ than you don’t mind becoming a mother? Or should I say-“ he leans in and purrs softly as he nuzzles his nose with hers “ my mate?”

Him nuzzling his nose with hers made her purr a bit more, blushing a bit again as he asked her to be his mate. She wasn't completely sure how to answer this, to be honest, but he liked her, and she wanted to keep it that way, and so she gave a slight nod, saying, "I would like that~" nuzzling his nose with hers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 12:21 PM
Him nuzzling his nose with hers made her purr a bit more, blushing a bit again as he asked her to be his mate. She wasn't completely sure how to answer this, to be honest, but he liked her, and she wanted to keep it that way, and so she gave a slight nod, saying, "I would like that~" nuzzling his nose with hers.

he purrs happily “ I’m glad my love. Now than...” he sighs happily as he licks her cheek “ never mind I’ll ask that later.” He says with a happy purr

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 12:25 PM
Forum
Name- Nebula
Age- 19 moons
Looks - Purple feathered winged tom with emerald green eyes
Gender- tom
Personality - manipulative, cunning, clever and loyal
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) has wings and is purple furred.
For the clans: powers? none
abilities and weaknesses can fly and hunt really well, however he would be exhausted after a flight.
Clans or family if in clan just put in the name of your clan- family
Role- warrior
Love interest - open
Family - open
Sexuality - straight
Other - Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions
Accepted!

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 12:27 PM
he purrs happily “ I’m glad my love. Now than...” he sighs happily as he licks her cheek “ never mind I’ll ask that later.” He says with a happy purr

Skywing gave a small purr as he licked her cheek. You want to get used to having a mate first, huh?, She thought, sending it over to him, with a slight playful chuckle.

Timbergrowl
November 21st, 2017, 12:35 PM
Accepted! yeah thanks!

Nebula padded out of the warriors den and flapped his wings to fly. I'll hunt for awhile then maybe scout out the clans territory. he thought as he flew through the air. scenting he followed the scent of a pigeon before spotting the grey and white bird on the horizon. he narrowed his eyes as he flew higher before plunging down, wings folded and he falling to catch the bird like a rocket. as soon as he snatched the bird in his jaws he opened his wings back up and proceeded to fly to camp with his catch.

Akari
November 21st, 2017, 01:04 PM
Name- Iruni and Inuri
Age 22 moons
Looks: Gender: Female
Personality: Quizzical, curious, But sometimes rebellious.
For the family: what’s off about you? Iruni and Inuri are one cat, but with two heads. Pretty sure the picture shows that. Also, She has Wings.
For the clans: Power: Slightly Telepathic, Enough to the point that she can feel what others around her feel, but not enough to be able to read their thoughts, unless they are highly stressed.
Abilities and weaknesses: Rather fast Runner, despite the added weight of a second head. But, having two heads means that avoiding attacks is Nearly impossible. She is also a decent flier, but she easily gets distracted, and usually crashes into trees.
Clan: LightClan
Role- Warrior
Love interest- Open
Family- They're all dead.
Sexuality- Bi...
Other: Iruni and Inuri are often called the 'Rune Sisters by their Clanmates.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 01:22 PM
Name- Iruni and Inuri
Age 22 moons
Looks: Gender: Female
Personality: Quizzical, curious, But sometimes rebellious.
For the family: what’s off about you? Iruni and Inuri are one cat, but with two heads. Pretty sure the picture shows that. Also, She has Wings.
For the clans: Power: Slightly Telepathic, Enough to the point that she can feel what others around her feel, but not enough to be able to read their thoughts, unless they are highly stressed.
Abilities and weaknesses: Rather fast Runner, despite the added weight of a second head. But, having two heads means that avoiding attacks is Nearly impossible. She is also a decent flier, but she easily gets distracted, and usually crashes into trees.
Clan: LightClan
Role- Warrior
Love interest- Open
Family- They're all dead.
Sexuality- Bi...
Other: Iruni and Inuri are often called the 'Rune Sisters by their Clanmates.
accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 01:25 PM
Skywing gave a small purr as he licked her cheek. You want to get used to having a mate first, huh?, She thought, sending it over to him, with a slight playful chuckle.

He laughs softly as his eyes glowed shouldn't I be telling you that? he purrs softly

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 02:26 PM
He laughs softly as his eyes glowed shouldn't I be telling you that? he purrs softly

Should you? She thought to him, standing up as she continued purring. Soon she thought of something, "Hey, are you hurt anywhere physically that can be healed? I wanna try something if you do."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 03:28 PM
Should you? She thought to him, standing up as she continued purring. Soon she thought of something, "Hey, are you hurt anywhere physically that can be healed? I wanna try something if you do."

his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to move his tail “ ... well my eye often bleeds when I use my power too much... it does hurt but not that much “

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 04:03 PM
his eyes glowed a bit as he begins to move his tail “ ... well my eye often bleeds when I use my power too much... it does hurt but not that much “

"Well, I can try something then, if you would like me to...all you really need to do is close the eye for me." She said as she waited for his answer.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Well, I can try something then, if you would like me to...all you really need to do is close the eye for me." She said as she waited for his answer.

He nods slowly as he closes his left eye and just begins to wait patiently for whatever is about to happen

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 05:01 PM
He nods slowly as he closes his left eye and just begins to wait patiently for whatever is about to happen

Seeing him give a nod and close his left eye, she gave a happy purr and said, "This should only take a few seconds it's only minor." and so gently placed a paw on his eye, and closed hers. Soon, a green glow began to appear from the paw, and soon, with enough focus, the eye would soon no longer have any pain or discomfort, in which afterwards she removed her paw from the eye when the green glow stopped, opening her eyes and asking, "How does it feel now?" with a lick at his cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 06:31 PM
Seeing him give a nod and close his left eye, she gave a happy purr and said, "This should only take a few seconds it's only minor." and so gently placed a paw on his eye, and closed hers. Soon, a green glow began to appear from the paw, and soon, with enough focus, the eye would soon no longer have any pain or discomfort, in which afterwards she removed her paw from the eye when the green glow stopped, opening her eyes and asking, "How does it feel now?" with a lick at his cheek.

He opens his eye and tilts his head a bit “ .... feels alright... let me test it out... “ he begins to stand up as he looks at her and than looks away

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
He opens his eye and tilts his head a bit “ .... feels alright... let me test it out... “ he begins to stand up as he looks at her and than looks away

Skywing gave a silent nod, and just waited patiently for what he planned to do.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Skywing gave a silent nod, and just waited patiently for what he planned to do.

His eyes glowed as he steps back and almost immediately shadows begins to cover everything after a few minutes of darkness and constant cries of hell and pain. They suddenly disappear and he smiles at her “ it worked!”

DragonChaos
November 21st, 2017, 08:45 PM
His eyes glowed as he steps back and almost immediately shadows begins to cover everything after a few minutes of darkness and constant cries of hell and pain. They suddenly disappear and he smiles at her “ it worked!”

Skywing watched as shadows began to cover everything, trying not to go insane from the constant cries of hell and pain for a few minutes, and afterwards gave a soft purr as he told her it worked, replying with, "So far my powers have worked on healing everything with a specific amount of time and concentration...well, besides death." giving off a smile.

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 12:15 AM
Forum
Name Juniper
Age 26 moons old
Looks smokey-gray pelt with shocking violet eyes that change color according to her mood
Gender Female
Personality harsh on everyone except her family. hard to trust
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) she has one black dragon wing and one black bird wing.
abilities and weaknesses can fly, but it hurts a lot
Clans or family if in clan just put in the name of your clan Family
Role Queen
Love interest Killer (the father)
Family Smokey(dark gray tom w/blue eyes), Violet(pale silver she-cat with gray eyes), and Plum( black she-cat with one violet eye and one blue eye)
Sexuality Straight
Other Lustful is pink, anger is dark red, sadness is light blue, depression is bright red, happiness is light purple, normal is violet.
Questions

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 10:53 AM
Skywing watched as shadows began to cover everything, trying not to go insane from the constant cries of hell and pain for a few minutes, and afterwards gave a soft purr as he told her it worked, replying with, "So far my powers have worked on healing everything with a specific amount of time and concentration...well, besides death." giving off a smile.

Killer purrs happily “ so fascinating! I knew you were something special!” He says happily

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Killer purrs happily “ so fascinating! I knew you were something special!” He says happily

"I'm not that special. I have powers just like every other clan cat." Skywing said with a purr, happy to see him happy. She never really expected Killer to be happy before, but she was there to keep him happy no matter the cost.

Akari
November 22nd, 2017, 12:17 PM
"Iruni, Focus!" Inuri said as they flew above the trees. This was their job for the day, to an eye in the sky and make sure the neiboring clan didn't try to sneak over the border. "I'm Trying! I Can't help that I'm hungry and those birds look delicious!" Iruni Replied, Trying to keep her eyes off the birds, and instead on scanning the border as they flew above it. "That's better...." Inuri Said, seeing her sister lower her head and start scanning the ground for any sign of intrusion. "You know, we could get back to camp sooner if you would simply focus." Inuri said with a sigh. She wanted to get back to camp and get something to eat as much as her sister, but she knew that work came before pleasure. "Pfft, you always say that, but it never changes anything!" Iruni Replied, Her eyes trained on the places intruders were known to attempt crossing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:20 PM
"I'm not that special. I have powers just like every other clan cat." Skywing said with a purr, happy to see him happy. She never really expected Killer to be happy before, but she was there to keep him happy no matter the cost.

His eyes glowed as he smiles happily, he purrs softly as he begins to walk up to her and nuzzle her nose with his “ and that’s where you’re wrong. You’re special to me”

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 01:41 PM
His eyes glowed as he smiles happily, he purrs softly as he begins to walk up to her and nuzzle her nose with his “ and that’s where you’re wrong. You’re special to me”

Skywing kept on purring as Killer walked up to her and nuzzled noses, hearing what he said, and blushing a bit, saying, "I'm as special to you as much as you're special to me." giving him a lick at the cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
Skywing kept on purring as Killer walked up to her and nuzzled noses, hearing what he said, and blushing a bit, saying, "I'm as special to you as much as you're special to me." giving him a lick at the cheek.

killer laughs softly “ aww I’m honored~” he purrs happily as he begins to nuzzle her cheek with his nose “ te amor~”

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
killer laughs softly “ aww I’m honored~” he purrs happily as he begins to nuzzle her cheek with his nose “ te amor~”

Skywing just closes her eyes and lets Killer purr and nuzzle her cheek, thinking to him, I love you too~, giving off more soft purring.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Skywing just closes her eyes and lets Killer purr and nuzzle her cheek, thinking to him, I love you too~, giving off more soft purring.

Killer laughs softly “ so sly~” he says purring as he begins to stand up “ now than.... would you like to come see my family or... will you be.. leaving “

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 02:05 PM
Killer laughs softly “ so sly~” he says purring as he begins to stand up “ now than.... would you like to come see my family or... will you be.. leaving “

"Well, we should probably think about this for a second...what if they rise up in anger of you having a clan cat as a mate, despite giving the clans two choices?" Skywing asked as she opened her eyes, looking at him as she stood up as well.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
"Well, we should probably think about this for a second...what if they rise up in anger of you having a clan cat as a mate, despite giving the clans two choices?" Skywing asked as she opened her eyes, looking at him as she stood up as well.

He laughs softly " as a father I have a role to lead and provide the next five fathers with up to 3 mothers at my side. it doesn't matter who the cat is or where they come from as long as love is true and they treat the family as their own. they are worthy of being a mother." he purrs softly " you're my first mother...."

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 02:20 PM
He laughs softly " as a father I have a role to lead and provide the next five fathers with up to 3 mothers at my side. it doesn't matter who the cat is or where they come from as long as love is true and they treat the family as their own. they are worthy of being a mother." he purrs softly " you're my first mother...."

"You say that as if you don't expect any cat to rebel against you." Skywing said, and then added, "Since I've been away from my clan for a while now, though, someone is bound to worry about me, so I should probably start heading back before they send a patrol and suspect your family of killing me..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 02:23 PM
"You say that as if you don't expect any cat to rebel against you." Skywing said, and then added, "Since I've been away from my clan for a while now, though, someone is bound to worry about me, so I should probably start heading back before they send a patrol and suspect your family of killing me..."

He smiles kindly " I understand.. but if you wish... we can meet again... right here tonight when all are sleeping.. of course if you want to.."

want me to make a few clan cats?"

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 02:33 PM
He smiles kindly " I understand.. but if you wish... we can meet again... right here tonight when all are sleeping.. of course if you want to.."

want me to make a few clan cats?"

(you probably should for lightclan, since it's only me and Inuri/Iruni in that clan)

"That should be fine, since no one would be awake to bother me, and none of my other clanmates know of this place." Skywing said with a smile as she started walking over to the edge of the clearing at the thistle patch where she came in from, turning around and saying, "Te amor~" and with that, disappeared into the thistle patch to head back to her clan, hopefully with no one looking for her.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 02:36 PM
(you probably should for lightclan, since it's only me and Inuri/Iruni in that clan)

"That should be fine, since no one would be awake to bother me, and none of my other clanmates know of this place." Skywing said with a smile as she started walking over to the edge of the clearing at the thistle patch where she came in from, turning around and saying, "Te amor~" and with that, disappeared into the thistle patch to head back to her clan, hopefully with no one looking for her.

YES ma'am okay would you like a tom and a she cat and to add to it the tom happens to have a crush on her ;3)
killer nods slowly as he watches her leave, he purrs softly as he begin to walk back towards his home

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 02:46 PM
YES ma'am okay would you like a tom and a she cat and to add to it the tom happens to have a crush on her ;3)
killer nods slowly as he watches her leave, he purrs softly as he begin to walk back towards his home

( Sasukewolf (madness) You can have it whatever way you want, thought a tom crushing on her does add more drama and suspense :3 )
Skywing made her way around the thick bramble patch, and towards the lightclan territory.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 11:30 PM
( Sasukewolf (madness) You can have it whatever way you want, thought a tom crushing on her does add more drama and suspense :3 )
Skywing made her way around the thick bramble patch, and towards the lightclan territory.

Sure thing!! :3)
Nightmoon Immediately was pacing back and forth in front of the med den, his white fur shined a bit in the sun as his sky blue eyes looked forward worried

DragonChaos
November 22nd, 2017, 11:41 PM
Sure thing!! :3)
Nightmoon Immediately was pacing back and forth in front of the med den, his white fur shined a bit in the sun as his sky blue eyes looked forward worried

Skywing, after walking for a few minutes, eventually made it back to camp, only to find Nightmoon pacing back and forth in front of the med den, giving a sigh. He looks worried that I was gone...Good thing I had told the leader earlier that I was going to be out of camp for a while, otherwise I wouldn't have an excuse. She thought as she proceeded towards the den silently, waiting for him to notice that she had returned.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 11:51 PM
Skywing, after walking for a few minutes, eventually made it back to camp, only to find Nightmoon pacing back and forth in front of the med den, giving a sigh. He looks worried that I was gone...Good thing I had told the leader earlier that I was going to be out of camp for a while, otherwise I wouldn't have an excuse. She thought as she proceeded towards the den silently, waiting for him to notice that she had returned.

He suddenly moved his head up seeing her. He purrs happily “ you’re back! I was starting to worry about you. Didn’t find anything?” He asks calmly as he immediately walks up to her

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2017, 12:08 AM
He suddenly moved his head up seeing her. He purrs happily “ you’re back! I was starting to worry about you. Didn’t find anything?” He asks calmly as he immediately walks up to her

"You didn't need to worry, Nightmoon. I'm safe wherever I go until I break all my legs." Skywing said jokingly, giving off a purr as she stops walking and sits. Although she wasn't compeltely sure why he thought she was looking for something, but she went with it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 12:10 AM
"You didn't need to worry, Nightmoon. I'm safe wherever I go until I break all my legs." Skywing said jokingly, giving off a purr as she stops walking and sits. Although she wasn't compeltely sure why he thought she was looking for something, but she went with it.

He huffs a bit stubbornly “ I see. ... so are you busy with something? I wanted to... take a walk with you and all...”

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2017, 12:22 AM
He huffs a bit stubbornly “ I see. ... so are you busy with something? I wanted to... take a walk with you and all...”

"Well, seeing as of how I don't really need to use herbs for healing, and no one is hurt, so I guess I'm not busy" Skywing said as she stood up, wondering why he wanted to take a walk with her, though being worried about her while she was gone did drop a hint or two.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 09:48 AM
"Well, seeing as of how I don't really need to use herbs for healing, and no one is hurt, so I guess I'm not busy" Skywing said as she stood up, wondering why he wanted to take a walk with her, though being worried about her while she was gone did drop a hint or two.

He smiles “ okay! Um.... mind if I lead?” He asks kindly as he stands up

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2017, 10:36 AM
He smiles “ okay! Um.... mind if I lead?” He asks kindly as he stands up

"I'm fine with that." Skywing says as she waits for him to lead, saying, "lead the way." in a soft tone.

Akari
November 23rd, 2017, 10:59 AM
Iruni and Inuri Start to head back towards camp, Having been Patrolling over the borders for a long while now.
"Easy on the turn....Good...Hey, it looks like you've learned to not over-compensate for the wind!" Inuri Praised her, smiling as they made the turn to head back to camp. "Alright, now we're just flying straight, Shouldn't be To Terribly hard..." She said, But her words fell on deaf ears. Iruni had already lost Focus, Her eyes trained on a Rather plump looking Thrush, which was flying not to far ahead of them. "Bird!" Was all She said, Before Reaching her neck forward, and biting at it's tail-feathers. The Erratic movement made them Lose balance in midair, and they plummeted down, crashing into a rather large oak tree. Inuri spat out a few of the leaves, and sighed. "Looks like we still have to work on your concentration though...." Inuri said, Before they jumped down from the tree, and walked the rest of the way back to camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:33 PM
"I'm fine with that." Skywing says as she waits for him to lead, saying, "lead the way." in a soft tone.

He laughs softly “ as you wish!” He says purring happily as he begins to walk leading her out of the clan “ so .... I know it’s against the rules but... have you ever wanted a mate?”

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2017, 11:42 PM
He laughs softly “ as you wish!” He says purring happily as he begins to walk leading her out of the clan “ so .... I know it’s against the rules but... have you ever wanted a mate?”

Skywing followed Nightmoon out of camp, keeping her distance a small bit when he asked if she ever wanted a mate. "I've...never really thought about having a mate before...probably because I never really had anyone talk to me about it before..." She responded, hiding the fact that she already had a mate. She was good at lying, especially since she was one of the kindest cats in the clan, and the fact that she has more than one way to communicate to others without people knowing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:46 PM
Skywing followed Nightmoon out of camp, keeping her distance a small bit when he asked if she ever wanted a mate. "I've...never really thought about having a mate before...probably because I never really had anyone talk to me about it before..." She responded, hiding the fact that she already had a mate. She was good at lying, especially since she was one of the kindest cats in the clan, and the fact that she has more than one way to communicate to others without people knowing.

He nods quickly before stopping and looking at her “ .... what type of males are you interested in? ..... would you break the code... for them?”

DragonChaos
November 23rd, 2017, 11:52 PM
He nods quickly before stopping and looking at her “ .... what type of males are you interested in? ..... would you break the code... for them?”

"As I said, I've never really thought about a mate before, so I never thought about males I would be interested in before." Skywing said as they stopped, sitting down and asking, "Why are you asking me this, anyways?" although already knowing why he was asking, but wanting to hear it from him. This was going to be bad for her, though, since having two mates would lead to big problems, and eventually one finding out about the other.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:56 PM
"As I said, I've never really thought about a mate before, so I never thought about males I would be interested in before." Skywing said as they stopped, sitting down and asking, "Why are you asking me this, anyways?" although already knowing why he was asking, but wanting to hear it from him. This was going to be bad for her, though, since having two mates would lead to big problems, and eventually one finding out about the other.

He blushes a bit “ .... um... well.... will you become... my mate?” He asks quickly as he looks at her. “ I’ve been in love with you for a long time and... I would love to be your mate but ... I understand it’s against the code and all but still “

DragonChaos
November 24th, 2017, 12:04 AM
He blushes a bit “ .... um... well.... will you become... my mate?” He asks quickly as he looks at her. “ I’ve been in love with you for a long time and... I would love to be your mate but ... I understand it’s against the code and all but still “

Now Skywing knew that she was already in a corner. She had to decide whether to break his heart, or accept his proposal and get into deep trouble later, from both the Lightclan leader and from Killer. She had to think, so there was awkward silence for a few seconds. She had to keep everyone from knowing that she was with killer, so reluctantly, she said, "...I will be your mate, Nightmoon." standing up and moving over to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Now Skywing knew that she was already in a corner. She had to decide whether to break his heart, or accept his proposal and get into deep trouble later, from both the Lightclan leader and from Killer. She had to think, so there was awkward silence for a few seconds. She had to keep everyone from knowing that she was with killer, so reluctantly, she said, "...I will be your mate, Nightmoon." standing up and moving over to him.

He purrs happily as he quickly nuzzles his head “ oh thank you!! I will be the best mate you ever had I swear! “ he purrs happily

DragonChaos
November 24th, 2017, 12:17 AM
He purrs happily as he quickly nuzzles his head “ oh thank you!! I will be the best mate you ever had I swear! “ he purrs happily

Skywing gives a slight chuckle, saying, "I'm sure you will be." giving off a soft purr. Well, at least he'll be too distracted to suspect me of anything. She thought, keeping that one to herself as she said, "What now?" licking his cheek.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Skywing gives a slight chuckle, saying, "I'm sure you will be." giving off a soft purr. Well, at least he'll be too distracted to suspect me of anything. She thought, keeping that one to herself as she said, "What now?" licking his cheek.

He smiles happily “... nothing much i was going to look around a bit for any of those family cats .... what should we do to them?” He asks almost darkly

DragonChaos
November 24th, 2017, 12:27 AM
He smiles happily “... nothing much i was going to look around a bit for any of those family cats .... what should we do to them?” He asks almost darkly

Nightmoon suddenly asking about the family in a dark tone made a shiver go up her spine, but she quickly said, "I know they want us to leave or die, but I want to stay, and I don't want to die. This is my only home, and I don't want to resolve this by fighting. I feel like this should be resolved peacefully, without any death or violence..." giving a sigh afterwards, repeating, "I just want this to end peacefully..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Nightmoon suddenly asking about the family in a dark tone made a shiver go up her spine, but she quickly said, "I know they want us to leave or die, but I want to stay, and I don't want to die. This is my only home, and I don't want to resolve this by fighting. I feel like this should be resolved peacefully, without any death or violence..." giving a sigh afterwards, repeating, "I just want this to end peacefully..."

He looks at her “ .... me too. But that’s a risk we must take... hopefully this will end soon” he says calmly as he begins to stand up “ come let me take you back to camp”

DragonChaos
November 24th, 2017, 12:40 AM
He looks at her “ .... me too. But that’s a risk we must take... hopefully this will end soon” he says calmly as he begins to stand up “ come let me take you back to camp”

Skywing smiles a bit as he agreed, standing up with him as he told her to let him take her back to camp, saying, "Remember that we can't tell anyone about this, okay?" in a playful tone.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Skywing smiles a bit as he agreed, standing up with him as he told her to let him take her back to camp, saying, "Remember that we can't tell anyone about this, okay?" in a playful tone.

He smiles happily “ I know! “ he says purring happily as he licks her cheek and begins to walk

DragonChaos
November 24th, 2017, 12:51 AM
He smiles happily “ I know! “ he says purring happily as he licks her cheek and begins to walk

"Just had to be sure, since you're a bit energetic about this." Skywing said as she started walking along with him, purring softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 01:46 AM
"Just had to be sure, since you're a bit energetic about this." Skywing said as she started walking along with him, purring softly.

He smiles happily “ of course I am! “ he says purring “ to have such a beautiful female as my mate will always make me energetic I can’t help it”

DragonChaos
November 24th, 2017, 11:56 AM
He smiles happily “ of course I am! “ he says purring “ to have such a beautiful female as my mate will always make me energetic I can’t help it”

"You'll probably have to hide that excitement when we get back into camp then." Skywing said, blushing a bit as he said how beautiful she was, though walking a tail length or two away from him as they neared camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:09 AM
"You'll probably have to hide that excitement when we get back into camp then." Skywing said, blushing a bit as he said how beautiful she was, though walking a tail length or two away from him as they neared camp.

He purrs happily “ don’t worry I will” he says happily as he continues walking looking at the camp “ .... I wonder...” he says simply to himself

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 12:11 AM
He purrs happily “ don’t worry I will” he says happily as he continues walking looking at the camp “ .... I wonder...” he says simply to himself

"Good~" Skywing said, looking at the camp as well as she walked, checking the time of day as well, since she had to visit Killer at her private spot at midnight.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:17 AM
"Good~" Skywing said, looking at the camp as well as she walked, checking the time of day as well, since she had to visit Killer at her private spot at midnight.

He smiles calmly “ .... also one more thing has starclan spoke to you about any of this..... are they with us or...”

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 12:21 AM
He smiles calmly “ .... also one more thing has starclan spoke to you about any of this..... are they with us or...”

"...Starclan hasn't responded yet about the whole situation yet, but I'm sure they'll provide an answer soon." Skywing said, though she was completely making that up because she had forgotten to contact Starclan in the first place, which she should do now in the den since she wasn't going to be too busy once they returned to camp.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:23 AM
"...Starclan hasn't responded yet about the whole situation yet, but I'm sure they'll provide an answer soon." Skywing said, though she was completely making that up because she had forgotten to contact Starclan in the first place, which she should do now in the den since she wasn't going to be too busy once they returned to camp.

He nods as they walk into camp “ okay. Well goodnight my friend. I’ve got some work ahead of me tomorrow. I will try to meet with this father of the family. I’ll see you soon” he says with a soft purr as he walks towards his den

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 12:32 AM
He nods as they walk into camp “ okay. Well goodnight my friend. I’ve got some work ahead of me tomorrow. I will try to meet with this father of the family. I’ll see you soon” he says with a soft purr as he walks towards his den

"Goodnight, Nightmoon." Skywing said, immediately heading for the med den. I'll wait a bit for everyone to fall asleep, then check to see if they are and sneak out. Until then, I should try to see if I can get Starclan's response on all this. She thought as she laid herself down on her usual nest in the corner of the den, closing her eyes and relaxing to see if she could get a message, or maybe a vision, from Starclan.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:34 AM
"Goodnight, Nightmoon." Skywing said, immediately heading for the med den. I'll wait a bit for everyone to fall asleep, then check to see if they are and sneak out. Until then, I should try to see if I can get Starclan's response on all this. She thought as she laid herself down on her usual nest in the corner of the den, closing her eyes and relaxing to see if she could get a message, or maybe a vision, from Starclan.

Starclan didn’t come to anyone that night and eventually all were asleep and resting away while Killer layed down on his side. In the very clearing where he met his mate. He purrs softly as he lays his head down and just waits

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 12:42 AM
Starclan didn’t come to anyone that night and eventually all were asleep and resting away while Killer layed down on his side. In the very clearing where he met his mate. He purrs softly as he lays his head down and just waits

After no response from Starclan, Skywing gave a sigh, and later got up and peeked out of the den. Seeing no one awake, she quickly and swiftly made her way out of camp, heading towards the clearing, sending a small thought to Killer. I'm on my way now, was what the thought contained as it was sent.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:47 AM
After no response from Starclan, Skywing gave a sigh, and later got up and peeked out of the den. Seeing no one awake, she quickly and swiftly made her way out of camp, heading towards the clearing, sending a small thought to Killer. I'm on my way now, was what the thought contained as it was sent.

He flicked his ears up and purrs a bit. Already here my love he sends back as he licks his paw a bit still laying around waiting for her eventually he stands up

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 12:49 AM
He flicked his ears up and purrs a bit. Already here my love he sends back as he licks his paw a bit still laying around waiting for her eventually he stands up

Skywing gave a slight purr to his response, and so, after a few minutes, she soon makes it to the clearing, saying, "Hope you weren't waiting for too long~" padding over to him and nuzzling his nose with hers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Skywing gave a slight purr to his response, and so, after a few minutes, she soon makes it to the clearing, saying, "Hope you weren't waiting for too long~" padding over to him and nuzzling his nose with hers.

He smiles “ for you I would wait forever “ he purrs as he nuzzles her nose back. “ come my love lay with me. Speak tell me about your day my love”

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 12:57 AM
He smiles “ for you I would wait forever “ he purrs as he nuzzles her nose back. “ come my love lay with me. Speak tell me about your day my love”

Skywing gives a small blush, laying down next to him, saying, "Nothing really important happened today, well, besides us becoming mates, and other...small details that don't need to be known about." licking his cheek. "Oh, some cats wanted me to see if I could get a response from Starclan to see what their response is, but I haven't gotten any responses yet, so I think they're unsure at the moment."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Skywing gives a small blush, laying down next to him, saying, "Nothing really important happened today, well, besides us becoming mates, and other...small details that don't need to be known about." licking his cheek. "Oh, some cats wanted me to see if I could get a response from Starclan to see what their response is, but I haven't gotten any responses yet, so I think they're unsure at the moment."

He purrs happily “ I see. Oh... starclan... their your gods yes? It’s normal to speak to them or do you have to be special to see them... forgive I don’t really believe in starclan but I am willing to try however they might not accept me...”

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 01:07 AM
He purrs happily “ I see. Oh... starclan... their your gods yes? It’s normal to speak to them or do you have to be special to see them... forgive I don’t really believe in starclan but I am willing to try however they might not accept me...”

"As far as I've been told, only the medicine cats can really establish contacts to Starclan, but I think they sometimes give visions to leaders." Skywing said, then added, "So, in a way, they are technically gods, but at the same time they're not. Any cat that dies will either go to Starclan if they're good, or the Dark Forest if they're evil. It's...I guess like a system?" a bit happy that he might try to follow Starclan. Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 12:07 PM
"As far as I've been told, only the medicine cats can really establish contacts to Starclan, but I think they sometimes give visions to leaders." Skywing said, then added, "So, in a way, they are technically gods, but at the same time they're not. Any cat that dies will either go to Starclan if they're good, or the Dark Forest if they're evil. It's...I guess like a system?" a bit happy that he might try to follow Starclan. Sasukewolf (madness)

He smiles softly “ I see. How interesting “ he says purring a bit as he licks her cheek “ now than tell me am I evil or good? “ he asks calmly

DragonChaos
November 25th, 2017, 01:31 PM
He smiles softly “ I see. How interesting “ he says purring a bit as he licks her cheek “ now than tell me am I evil or good? “ he asks calmly

Skywing looked at him as he asked if he was evil or good, and responded with, "Well, only Starclan can only really say who's good or who's evil. You may think that what you're doing is good and best for the family, but Starclan may see your actions as evil because of threatening the clans..." She then gave a sigh, adding in, "There are even cats who get tricked into being evil by the Dark Forest..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Skywing looked at him as he asked if he was evil or good, and responded with, "Well, only Starclan can only really say who's good or who's evil. You may think that what you're doing is good and best for the family, but Starclan may see your actions as evil because of threatening the clans..." She then gave a sigh, adding in, "There are even cats who get tricked into being evil by the Dark Forest..."

He nods slowly “ the dark forest....I see. “ he purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ Are they truly kind?”

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 01:32 PM
He nods slowly “ the dark forest....I see. “ he purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ Are they truly kind?”

( man people are forgetting this, including me D: )

"The Dark Forest is never kind. They are evil, rough, merciless..." Skywing had started, but had quieted down for a second or two before speaking up again. "They are the worst...they even treat their apprentices very harshly...just so that they grow up to be evil without the clan noticing until they kill..."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 01:54 PM
( man people are forgetting this, including me D: )

"The Dark Forest is never kind. They are evil, rough, merciless..." Skywing had started, but had quieted down for a second or two before speaking up again. "They are the worst...they even treat their apprentices very harshly...just so that they grow up to be evil without the clan noticing until they kill..."

NOOO :rainbowllama:) He nods slowly as he looks up " ..... I see. thats... sad yet you all have done this. hurt others for power or are you all.... blind to such a thing?" he asks as he begins to lay his head down in front of her, his tail moved a bit as he just looks away into the darkness. " so ... I am evil? I have killed before... I have hurt others for the title of father in my home... "

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 02:06 PM
"From what I know...Starclan only sees what we do as right, since we rarely get into battles with each other, and that we're defending our home at times like this..." Skywing said. She then laid her head on top of him, purring softly as she said, "I don't believe you are evil. You may have done some bad things, but I think it depends on which side the majority of your actions lie on..." giving a slight sigh.

(hold on i got this)
@Chesire Cat .:Blue Wishes:. RosePelt145 Celestial Foxfur Hawkstar Myik (in case you still interested) ThatOneWarriorCatNerd SolarWarrior Flameleaf (if you're still interested)

(DONT LET THIS DIE AAAAAAAAAAAA)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"From what I know...Starclan only sees what we do as right, since we rarely get into battles with each other, and that we're defending our home at times like this..." Skywing said. She then laid her head on top of him, purring softly as she said, "I don't believe you are evil. You may have done some bad things, but I think it depends on which side the majority of your actions lie on..." giving a slight sigh.

(hold on i got this)
@Chesire Cat .:Blue Wishes:. RosePelt145 Celestial Foxfur Hawkstar Myik (in case you still interested) ThatOneWarriorCatNerd SolarWarrior Flameleaf (if you're still interested)

(DONT LET THIS DIE AAAAAAAAAAAA)

He nods slowly purring softly as his tail wraps around hers “ I see... thank you my love. You are truly special” he says licking her shoulder a bit as he purrs

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 02:23 PM
He nods slowly purring softly as his tail wraps around hers “ I see... thank you my love. You are truly special” he says licking her shoulder a bit as he purrs

Skywing felt their tails entwine, giving off a sigh of relief, saying, "To you, at least." teasing him a small bit by nipping at his ear.

Tundra
November 30th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Name
Pinecone || Firewing
Looks
Just imagine that she has wings and horns (http://rs1150.pbsrc.com/albums/o609/KC-Flyer/Cats/curiousity_by_aoi_kajin-d505j6j_zps35d173f8.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip) || Boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ59HIqx6ONy8Z504M4H_vZTVTz6sskv cFB9qdZ20vFGXZ4uJEi)
Personality
Tbrp?
For the family
Pinecone has wings along with horns (Kinda like a dragon cat)
For the clans
Firewing can Teleport
Abilitities
Quick runner || Clever thinker
Weaknesses
Water || Lots of brambles
Clans or Family
Family || Clans (Light)
Role
Warrior || Warrior
Love intentrest
Open || Open
Family
Open??
Sexuality
Straight || Bi
Other
Sasukewolf (madness)
Questions
None

CreatureOfHabit
November 30th, 2017, 04:11 PM
If you look back I submitted a form, but no one has gotten back to me on it about Opal. I would love to play her, if you would get back to me. Thanks!:squee:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Skywing felt their tails entwine, giving off a sigh of relief, saying, "To you, at least." teasing him a small bit by nipping at his ear.

He purrs softly growling playfully “ what’s this? Trying to fight me?”

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 09:27 PM
He purrs softly growling playfully “ what’s this? Trying to fight me?”

Skywing gave a slight chuckle, releasing his ear and saying, "Nah, its just been a while since I had some fun...growing up leaves a lot of the playful apprentice and kit memories behind, and is just work, dedication, survival, and other things... One of the reasons I come to this private spot is to just unwind and have fun, relive the good memories, you know?" nipping at his ear again with a purr.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Skywing gave a slight chuckle, releasing his ear and saying, "Nah, its just been a while since I had some fun...growing up leaves a lot of the playful apprentice and kit memories behind, and is just work, dedication, survival, and other things... One of the reasons I come to this private spot is to just unwind and have fun, relive the good memories, you know?" nipping at his ear again with a purr.

He purrs playfully “ yes I do” He says as he begins to suddenly pin her down playfully “ but I intend to win this little game “

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 09:56 PM
He purrs playfully “ yes I do” He says as he begins to suddenly pin her down playfully “ but I intend to win this little game “

Skywing gave a slight chuckle, but then gave a surprised gasp as she was suddenly pinned down playfully by him. "You may intend to win this little game, but I have the knowledge of the area, and the technique to get out of a pin!" She exclaimed as she tried to get out of the pin, which didn't go too well since she wasn't really properly trained to get out of a pin before. She kept on struggling for a little bit before saying, "...if I was a warrior, I'd be out by now." giving a chuckle.
(tbh im surprised no cat has tried to but in yet)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Skywing gave a slight chuckle, but then gave a surprised gasp as she was suddenly pinned down playfully by him. "You may intend to win this little game, but I have the knowledge of the area, and the technique to get out of a pin!" She exclaimed as she tried to get out of the pin, which didn't go too well since she wasn't really properly trained to get out of a pin before. She kept on struggling for a little bit before saying, "...if I was a warrior, I'd be out by now." giving a chuckle.
(tbh im surprised no cat has tried to but in yet)

Me too... let’s change that XD)
A few feet away, nightmoon was smelling the ground catching onto some family scent. His eyes glowed dangerously as he began following it carefully, quietly.

Killer laughs softly “ so cute. Still want to keep trying?” He says playfully as he presses his nose against hers. “ or you could just I don’t know push me off?” He says playfully as if he was giving her a hint

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Me too... let’s change that XD)
A few feet away, nightmoon was smelling the ground catching onto some family scent. His eyes glowed dangerously as he began following it carefully, quietly.

Killer laughs softly “ so cute. Still want to keep trying?” He says playfully as he presses his nose against hers. “ or you could just I don’t know push me off?” He says playfully as if he was giving her a hint

Skywing gave a slight blush as he commented about her efforts. "I could, but that would just be pl-" She said, stopping mid-sentence to suddenly push with her legs to knock him off, chuckling slightly. Though, after a bit of playing, she froze at a familiar scent. We need to leave, now. She thought, sending it to him and getting up quickly, not wasting time to quickly run and hide in a thick patch of thistle.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 30th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Skywing gave a slight blush as he commented about her efforts. "I could, but that would just be pl-" She said, stopping mid-sentence to suddenly push with her legs to knock him off, chuckling slightly. Though, after a bit of playing, she froze at a familiar scent. We need to leave, now. She thought, sending it to him and getting up quickly, not wasting time to quickly run and hide in a thick patch of thistle.
His eyes glowed a bit as he quickly moves as well smelling the leader. His eyes glowed dangerously when nightmoon came into view, his claws were out as he watches him. Is he important to you? He thinks sending it to her

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 10:34 PM
His eyes glowed a bit as he quickly moves as well smelling the leader. His eyes glowed dangerously when nightmoon came into view, his claws were out as he watches him. Is he important to you? He thinks sending it to her

Yes, but....I don't really want to explain why... Skywing thought, sending it over to Killer as she watched Nightmoon from her concealed position. She then thought of another thing. Let me try something... She thought, sending it to Killer, then sent a different one to Nightmoon. Nightmoon, where are you? I couldn't find you in your nest, and you aren't near my den... She thought, sending it to Nightmoon to see if he would do something.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 2nd, 2017, 10:30 AM
Yes, but....I don't really want to explain why... Skywing thought, sending it over to Killer as she watched Nightmoon from her concealed position. She then thought of another thing. Let me try something... She thought, sending it to Killer, then sent a different one to Nightmoon. Nightmoon, where are you? I couldn't find you in your nest, and you aren't near my den... She thought, sending it to Nightmoon to see if he would do something.

Nightmoon stops his eyes glowed a bit as he looks to the side sending a thought to her Just checking out something I caught the scent of their leader. I’m going to try to reason with himHe thinks as he begins to look around. Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to send a thought to her Amor. As soon as he gets close run His claws digged Into the ground as he watches the other leader

DragonChaos
December 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Nightmoon stops his eyes glowed a bit as he looks to the side sending a thought to her Just checking out something I caught the scent of their leader. I’m going to try to reason with himHe thinks as he begins to look around. Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to send a thought to her Amor. As soon as he gets close run His claws digged Into the ground as he watches the other leader

Why do you plan on reasoning with him? Skywing thought, sending it to Nightmoon. When she heard Killer's thought, she thought to him, Wait. He has your scent, and he wants to try to reason with you. Don't hurt him, and if he starts attacking, just...spare his life, alright? Not planning on running away if Nightmoon got close. Sasukewolf (madness)

(http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
Why do you plan on reasoning with him? Skywing thought, sending it to Nightmoon. When she heard Killer's thought, she thought to him, Wait. He has your scent, and he wants to try to reason with you. Don't hurt him, and if he starts attacking, just...spare his life, alright? Not planning on running away if Nightmoon got close. Sasukewolf (madness)

(http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361)
Killer eyes glowed as he looks at her “....” so be it He thinks sending it to her as he begins to walk forward showing himself and almost immediately Nightmoon looks at him Because monsters always have a weakness He thinks sending to her as Killer just looks at him coldly “ what do you want?” Nightmoon takes a deep breath “ My name is Nightmoon leader of the clan nearby... I’m here to reason with your family. I-“ killer growls “ my family will stay out of this. You are speaking to me and only me convince me that you will not betray me. Only Than will I make my choice “

DragonChaos
December 3rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Killer eyes glowed as he looks at her “....” so be it He thinks sending it to her as he begins to walk forward showing himself and almost immediately Nightmoon looks at him Because monsters always have a weakness He thinks sending to her as Killer just looks at him coldly “ what do you want?” Nightmoon takes a deep breath “ My name is Nightmoon leader of the clan nearby... I’m here to reason with your family. I-“ killer growls “ my family will stay out of this. You are speaking to me and only me convince me that you will not betray me. Only Than will I make my choice “

Weaknesses are hard to find if they hide it really well, Nightmoon... Skywing thought, sending it back to Nightmoon as she listened quietly on the conversation. She kept staying hidden in the thick patch of thistles, unsure how this was going to go, to make sure nothing went horribly wrong, keeping her scent hidden by the thistles. If she was to run anyways, the thistles would make noise and cause Nightmoon or Killer to go on alert and attack the other.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
Weaknesses are hard to find if they hide it really well, Nightmoon... Skywing thought, sending it back to Nightmoon as she listened quietly on the conversation. She kept staying hidden in the thick patch of thistles, unsure how this was going to go, to make sure nothing went horribly wrong, keeping her scent hidden by the thistles. If she was to run anyways, the thistles would make noise and cause Nightmoon or Killer to go on alert and attack the other.
Nightmoon growls a bit “ .... I see. Tell me Killer what is your goal why here?” Killer eyes glowed “ we want to live and this is the closest place we can find. I will not move nor will my family so don’t even think about trying to move us away “

DragonChaos
December 3rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Nightmoon growls a bit “ .... I see. Tell me Killer what is your goal why here?” Killer eyes glowed “ we want to live and this is the closest place we can find. I will not move nor will my family so don’t even think about trying to move us away “

Skywing kept on watching silently in the thick thistle patch. It's going relatively well so far... She thought to herself, expecting something bad to happen while the conversation went on.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Skywing kept on watching silently in the thick thistle patch. It's going relatively well so far... She thought to herself, expecting something bad to happen while the conversation went on.

Nightmoon nods slowly “ ... what happens when all the fathers die.” Killer eyes glowed dangerously “ ... a new leader is chosen... but until Than no one leads”

DragonChaos
December 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Nightmoon nods slowly “ ... what happens when all the fathers die.” Killer eyes glowed dangerously “ ... a new leader is chosen... but until Than no one leads”

Skywing kept watching, though she was getting the feeling that Killer was going to do something, so she thought to him, If you plan on doing something to him, don't. Just calm down if you're angry... hoping that she wouldn't have to actually intervene.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Skywing kept watching, though she was getting the feeling that Killer was going to do something, so she thought to him, If you plan on doing something to him, don't. Just calm down if you're angry... hoping that she wouldn't have to actually intervene.

Killer flicked his ear as Nightmoon smiles “ you see I have a mate that wishes for me to end this peacefully... I just don’t see how or why. So let’s keep this a secret “ He hisses as he let’s his claws out. Killer flicked his ear as he growls “ so foolish “

DragonChaos
December 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Killer flicked his ear as Nightmoon smiles “ you see I have a mate that wishes for me to end this peacefully... I just don’t see how or why. So let’s keep this a secret “ He hisses as he let’s his claws out. Killer flicked his ear as he growls “ so foolish “

No, Nightmoon...don't act like a mousebrain around him please... Skywing thought to herself. If he tries attacking, just keep him pinned and he'll probably give up...maybe... She thought, sending this one to Killer as she watched more, being ready to jump out in case something bad went down.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 05:52 PM
No, Nightmoon...don't act like a mousebrain around him please... Skywing thought to herself. If he tries attacking, just keep him pinned and he'll probably give up...maybe... She thought, sending this one to Killer as she watched more, being ready to jump out in case something bad went down.

Killer growls softly As you wish He thinks sending it to her as Nightmoon jumps on him however killer easily moves to the side biting into the toms shoulder hard while pinning him down

DragonChaos
December 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Killer growls softly As you wish He thinks sending it to her as Nightmoon jumps on him however killer easily moves to the side biting into the toms shoulder hard while pinning him down

Skywing watched as Nightmoon jumped on Killer, watching him pin Nightmoon down as well as bite into his shoulder hard, which did upset her a bit. I said pin, not injure... She thought, sending it to Killer as she kept preparing herself to jump into the middle of the action in case Killer didn't listen.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Skywing watched as Nightmoon jumped on Killer, watching him pin Nightmoon down as well as bite into his shoulder hard, which did upset her a bit. I said pin, not injure... She thought, sending it to Killer as she kept preparing herself to jump into the middle of the action in case Killer didn't listen.

Nightmoon hisses loudly clawing killers eye causing him to move back, he growls loudly as he pins Nightmoons head to the ground “ look you got a choice kid either run back to that little mate of yours or die and no one will stop me from it” he says looking at where skywing was

DragonChaos
December 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Nightmoon hisses loudly clawing killers eye causing him to move back, he growls loudly as he pins Nightmoons head to the ground “ look you got a choice kid either run back to that little mate of yours or die and no one will stop me from it” he says looking at where skywing was

Skywing kept watch as Nightmoon retaliated. Please choose to go back to the clan so that I don't have to jump out... She thought to herself, looking a bit worried as Killer looked at where she was, noticing the claw mark on his eye. You can at least keep him from hurting you, I have healing powers. Just don't kill him or I won't be able to heal him as well. Your eye can be healed later. She thought, sending it to Killer, still hoping that it wouldn't go too far.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 7th, 2017, 12:39 AM
Skywing kept watch as Nightmoon retaliated. Please choose to go back to the clan so that I don't have to jump out... She thought to herself, looking a bit worried as Killer looked at where she was, noticing the claw mark on his eye. You can at least keep him from hurting you, I have healing powers. Just don't kill him or I won't be able to heal him as well. Your eye can be healed later. She thought, sending it to Killer, still hoping that it wouldn't go too far.

Killer growls loudly as he begins to use his claws to grab nightmoon by the head “ Run away boy. Someone dear doesn’t want you to die. But if she wasn’t here you would be dead “ he says as he gets off him roughly “ now leave “ he says darkly as nightmoon stands growling a bit before running off

DragonChaos
December 7th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Killer growls loudly as he begins to use his claws to grab nightmoon by the head “ Run away boy. Someone dear doesn’t want you to die. But if she wasn’t here you would be dead “ he says as he gets off him roughly “ now leave “ he says darkly as nightmoon stands growling a bit before running off

Skywing watched as Nightmoon was finally forced to leave, and as soon as he left, she left her hiding spot and went over to Killer, saying, "You didn't have to be too harsh on him dear." placing a paw on him as she closed her eyes to heal any wounds that Killer might have gotten. Sasukewolf (madness)

Nomad
December 11th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Guys I'm back! If you want read my profile my problem has been posted there