PDA

View Full Version : Need elder’s for my apprentice’s to do apprentice duties on!

Mango
November 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
If you have an elder please apply. and I’ll arrange a RP with them and my apprentice.

Form!
Name:
Clan:
Are they currently open for RP:

Barnabas
November 15th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Name: Boulderdust
Clan: Thunderclan
Are they currently open for RP: yes
Okapi

Mayflower
November 15th, 2017, 07:59 PM
If you have an elder please apply. and I’ll arrange a RP with them and my apprentice.

Form!
Name: Brambleleap
Are they currently open for RP: yep

Form!
Name: Rainshadow
Clan: Shadowclan

Mango
November 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Name: Boulderdust
Okapi

Form!
Name: Brambleleap
Are they currently open for RP: yep
TC I got three up too you if you want an insulting apprentice or not. SHC I got a stuck up apprentice, depressed one and, drama queen (maybe more I cant remember all 90 characters off the top of my head)

Form!
Name: Rainshadow
Clan: Shadowclan
TC I got three up too you if you want an insulting apprentice or not. SHC I got a stuck up apprentice, depressed one and, drama queen (maybe more I cant remember all 90 characters off the top of my head)

wren
November 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Form!
Name: Rookjaw
Clan: Windclan
Are they currently open for RP: Of course she is

Bandido
November 15th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Name: Rattletail
Clan: ThunderClan
Are they currently open for RP: Yes, since I created him just now.

Barnabas
November 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM

He doesn't really care.

Mango
November 16th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Form!
Name: Rookjaw
Clan: Windclan
Are they currently open for RP: Of course she is
Would you prefer a talkative apprentice or one that might as well be mute (he's mute by choice)

The_10th_Doctor
November 16th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Form!
Name: Iris
Clan: SkyClan
Are they currently open for RP:Yes

Note: Iris is a young cat. She should be an apprentice, but an accident left her spine crooked, her hind right leg paralyzed, her hind left leg shaky and barely usable, and her front right paw twitches occasional. As she is crippled, she is unable to take care of herself properly and needs help.