PDA

View Full Version : Setosekit's (Almost) Everything Finder

Undercover
November 14th, 2017, 08:50 PM
:wave5: :grouphug2: :wave5:
My new character, Setosekit, needs some relations! Her biography link is located here (https://undercoverswcokitties.weebly.com/setosekit.html). Please do not quote this; Just @mention me. If you post an application, you will not be guaranteed a spot. Fair warning.

Open Roles
Future Mentor
Father
Friends
Best Friend
Brother

Form With Biography Link
Name & Link
Role Desired
Posts per Day
Roleplay Example
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?

Form With No Biography Link
Name
Personality
Description
Clan
Rank
Role Desired
Posts per Day
Roleplay Example
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?

Undercover
November 16th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Bump

Undercover
November 17th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Another bump

aleka!
November 17th, 2017, 04:48 PM
Name/link: Siennakit
(https://alekassecondsite.weebly.com/siennakit.html)
Role: Friend

PPD: 9.73

RP Example: eh (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=399659&postcount=457)

Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: Pretty good I guess

Undercover
November 18th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Name/link: Siennakit
(https://alekassecondsite.weebly.com/siennakit.html)
Role: Friend

PPD: 9.73

RP Example: eh (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=399659&postcount=457)

Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: Pretty good I guess
Accepted. Would you like to RP now?

aleka!
November 18th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Accepted. Would you like to RP now?
Sure

FadingEchoes
November 18th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Name: TawnyLeaves
Personality: Caring, motherly, intelligent, playful.(Let me know if you want it more descriptive.)
Description: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/296533956685962962/
Clan: Windclan
Role Desired: Mother
Posts per Day: 16.91
Roleplay Example: Essie sighed with happiness as he embraced her, thoughts running through her mind as she imagined a future with the Tom. Romeo used to be a housecat, and Essie cautiously wondered if he would mind moving in with her and her housefolk. He hadn't reacted much to her implications, but Essie secretly thought he was pleased. While she by no means was arrogant, she knew that most toms considered her beautiful, and wouldn't hesitate to join her for some evening activities. Although this tom was different than most, he couldn't be that different. Essie's ears flicked in shock as she learned that his heart had been broken before, "I certainly have no intentions of doing that." She promised, nuzzling him gently. She grinned as he inquired about her life, this Tom kept surprising her with his gentleness and interest in her personality rather than her appearance, "Well, there isn't a whole lot to tell." She said slowly, a hint of bitterness giving her voice an edge, "I've always longed for a life of excitement." She added, "I've always lived at the nest where I live now. The occasional tom may catch my eye, but they've so far been shallow and uninteresting once I get to know them." She paused for a second her eyes staring off into the distance as she recollected, "I'm definitely not having that problem with you though." She purred, snuggling even closer to him.

Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: I think pretty good. I'm by no means perfect, but above average.
Undercover

mvoxhu
November 18th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Name & Link:
Larkpaw

Role Desired:
Friend

Posts per Day:

Roleplay Example:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=423329&postcount=3113

Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?:
I’d say I’m good. I do make a few typos or mistakes here and there, but my writing is overall well-capitalised.

Undercover
November 19th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Sure
Where at?

Undercover
November 19th, 2017, 07:13 AM
mompaws' Larkpaw accepted as friend
FadingEchoes 's Tawnyleaves accepted as mother

aleka!
November 20th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Where at?
Nursery?

Undercover
November 20th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Nursery?
Okay. Do you mind posting first?

aleka!
November 20th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Okay. Do you mind posting first?

sure, i'll post it in a bit

Undercover
November 20th, 2017, 02:46 PM
sure, i'll post it in a bit
Sounds good! Also, my replies will be rather short; I'm working on school and stuff for semester finals. Sophomore year is much harder than freshman!

lone
November 21st, 2017, 04:31 PM
Name: Fracturedkit - paw - pelt
Fractured; for his fractured-looking pelt
Personality: Fracturedkit
Description: Fracturedkit has a broken-up looking pelt, due to him being a calico. He's rather fluffy at this young age, and because he is so young, his muscles are still developing. At the moment he has a rather plump looking build, although when the colder weather arrives, chances are that plump looking build is going to fade some and he will become much skinnier. Fracturedkit has intelligent green eyes that seem to sparkle the more you look at them, and at the moment he has no scars. He smells like the nursery.
Clan: WindClan
Role Desired: Brother
Posts Per Day: 7.23
Roleplay Example:
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: Very good

Name: Aspenpaw
Personality: {Calm} {Antiverted} {Optimist} {Believer} {Compassionate} {Intelligent} {Playful} {Comedian}{Protective}
Role Desired: Best friend
Posts Per Day: --
Roleplay Example: --
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: --

Undercover

Undercover
November 21st, 2017, 04:43 PM
Name: Fracturedkit - paw - pelt
Fractured; for his fractured-looking pelt
Personality: Fracturedkit
Description: Fracturedkit has a broken-up looking pelt, due to him being a calico. He's rather fluffy at this young age, and because he is so young, his muscles are still developing. At the moment he has a rather plump looking build, although when the colder weather arrives, chances are that plump looking build is going to fade some and he will become much skinnier. Fracturedkit has intelligent green eyes that seem to sparkle the more you look at them, and at the moment he has no scars. He smells like the nursery.
Role Desired: Brother
Posts Per Day: 7.23
Roleplay Example:
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: Very good

Name: Aspenpaw
Personality: {Calm} {Antiverted} {Optimist} {Believer} {Compassionate} {Intelligent} {Playful} {Comedian}{Protective}
Role Desired: Best friend
Posts Per Day: --
Roleplay Example: --
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: --

Undercover
They both look good. Fracturedkit accepted as brother and can we RP Aspenpaw and Setosekit before they become best friends?

lone
November 21st, 2017, 04:43 PM
They both look good. Fracturedkit accepted as brother and can we RP Aspenpaw and Setosekit before they become best friends?
alright thank you! and yes,
definitely c:

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
Would Hearpaw or Silentpaw work as friends?
Silentpaw is mute and all but she's friendly.

Hearpaw:
Clan: WindClan.
Role wanted: Friend.
Role-Playing example: The gray furred apprentice followed his mentor though the long grass of Windclan. Down the well known trail to their peaceful camp. The hear he had successfully brought down was dangling in his jaws. He couldn't help but aimer the beautiful orange hued sky that grow darker by the heartbeat. As they slowly padded down the grassy path Hearpaw kept a few paw steps behind Hawkfeather. He wasn't being slow because he was to tiered but because he wanted to. Being praised by his mentor made him feel like a real part of windClan. If he could do a good enough job for Hawkfeather he could do it for his Clan! The thoughts of being allele to go out everyday and learn new things excited this newly made apprentice. Though he wished Patelkit had lived long enough to be a apprentice with him he stayed happy, knowing that his sister was up in StarClan watching his every step. Thank you for being with me the 4 moons we had. He silently thanked his green eyes shinning with memories. He sometime wished Patelkit was still alive but he knew whishing would do nothing but bring sorrow from unanswered wishes.
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: I'm not sure you'd have to tell me.

Silentpaw:
Role: Friend.

Here's Silentpaw/Hearpaw's link. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12433

I can give more info if I forgot something.

Undercover
November 21st, 2017, 06:05 PM
alright thank you! and yes,
definitely c:
Up for a roleplay right now? I won't be able to reply fast, though.

Would Hearpaw or Silentpaw work as friends?
Silentpaw is mute and all but she's friendly.

Hearpaw:
Role wanted: Friend.
Role-Playing example: The gray furred apprentice followed his mentor though the long grass of Windclan. Down the well known trail to their peaceful camp. The hear he had successfully brought down was dangling in his jaws. He couldn't help but aimer the beautiful orange hued sky that grow darker by the heartbeat. As they slowly padded down the grassy path Hearpaw kept a few paw steps behind Hawkfeather. He wasn't being slow because he was to tiered but because he wanted to. Being praised by his mentor made him feel like a real part of windClan. If he could do a good enough job for Hawkfeather he could do it for his Clan! The thoughts of being allele to go out everyday and learn new things excited this newly made apprentice. Though he wished Patelkit had lived long enough to be a apprentice with him he stayed happy, knowing that his sister was up in StarClan watching his every step. Thank you for being with me the 4 moons we had. He silently thanked his green eyes shinning with memories. He sometime wished Patelkit was still alive but he knew whishing would do nothing but bring sorrow from unanswered wishes.
Be honest, how good are you at capitalization and punctuation?: I'm not sure you'd have to tell me.

Silentpaw:
Role: Friend.

Here's Silentpaw/Hearpaw's link. http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12433

I can give more info if I forgot something.
Both accepted as friends!

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 06:12 PM
Both accepted as friends!

Thanks!

Undercover
November 21st, 2017, 06:18 PM
Thanks!
No problem; I updated her profile.