PDA

View Full Version : dragon kingdoms divided (redo)

cute skeleton
November 13th, 2017, 11:31 PM
so i went looking threw my old threads and found this and thought i could bring it back, this time since i know what i am doing it should be better. not finished right now, finishing tomorrow.

"welcome young ones, i am here to teach you about the great dragon war. the great dragon war is not in the past but happening right now, every dragon kingdom has turned against each other and fighting a war to win over every kingdom. a dragon next to you, just a tiny bit smaller then you, lifts one of his wings almost to ask something. "yes""if the war is going on right now and every dragon kingdom is fighting then why are some of us from different kingdoms and why dont they just talk it out?" "very good question, you see the dragon who werent fighting in the war where afraid that there families would get harmed and some decided to abandon the kingdom and make a place to live till the war was over, those dragons where your ancestors and you are still here safe. no one knows why they wont talk it goes the same for how the war was made but one thing is known, an evil has an influence over the kingdoms and wants every dragon and kingdom to perish so only they may be the last ones surviving to rule over every. dragon who survived. know back to what i was saying, during their trip to finding a safer place to live a mother from each kingdom had one single egg, each of them had a simble showing which kingdom it was from and when they came, came the words of an old scroll." a war rages on after years, eggs with the simble of their kingdom arrive and the dragons inside will save all before everything is lost. "the scroll was made a long time ago and they thought the war would be over soon but they where wrong, the war still is going but the eggs have not hatched over 50,00 years and no one knows when they will hatch or if they ever will." the older dragon looked around the room and there stood the eggs, each on a pedestal. he went to continue talking and while in the middle of speaking there was a bunch of cracks like eggs breakings, they looked around startled and there on each egg where cracks. the eggs where hatching, but what was inside where not babys but nearly teen sized dragons ready to be let out.

how is that for ya? i took some from the other one and replaced it with something not as descriptive but something long and describes a bit, the rest from there will be decided. also if your signing up to be a simbled one (thats what im calling them) your element will start coming out of your egg and start forming into a dragon (the simbled ones) and somewhere on them will be your simble representing you kingdom. now for the rules/

RULES

-i would like you to be active on this, now i dont mean 2 sentences once a weak then im done. i mean actually coming on and doing rp everyday, i dont want lazy users on her. i dont care howlong you type i just want you to be active.
-there is no limit, but dont do more then you can handle, you need to be able to rp all of them.
- only one simbled one, i dont want someone having two or three so they can feel special or something, give other people chances.
- and this also goes for the ranking system is them dragon kingdoms, if you are a king or queen or heir to a thrown or maybe even second in charge, i want you only having one of those to give other people a chance, if we are low in one kingdom or need one more to a certain kingdom i will allow it but i cant be a rank you already have and you have to ask me, i wont accept right away but if no one does i will allow it.
-no hybrids! i dont want dragon cross breeds, yes i will allow other dragons to mate with different kingdoms but their children will not have both of their parents elements! they will have one of the other! besides i kinda think it would be OP in this rp since they are dragons, come on.
- and last but not least hve fun!

SIMBLED ONES

water=
fire=
air=
earth=
storms=
light=
darkness=
poison/acid (i consider it the same since they do the same thing technicaly and they can eject poison along with shoot acid from their jaws and some, very few, have something at their tail that has poison in it (only 5 of these not including the simbled one)=
nature=
lightning=
metal (for this you cant really breath metal but your scales cant be penatrated easily, you can also control how strong your scales become but you have limits and how strong of metal you become also means the more heavier you are)=
shadow (can control shadows, become a shadow but sadly doesnt breath anything, and yes depending on the type of shadow it is it can grab the dragon and things around it as long as is touching the shadow and isnt above the ground not touching the ground)=
ice=

FORM

name:
simbled one?:
kingdom:
description:
mark location (only for chosen)
other/questions: