PDA

View Full Version : Roleplays With Dusk

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Alrighty so I know I haven't been too active lately, or not as much as you're used to, but I'm still here, don't worry! I'm basically working full-time now and am currently in college so I won't be able to have a lot of rps going on at the same time but this will be my tracker! Right now, I feel that I can really only have 1-2 active roleplays going on at the same time. Below will basically be the tracker of them, who they're with and what characters. If you see an open spot, feel free to comment below if you're interested in roleplaying with me! Tell me what character you want to rp with {of mine}, who you'll be using {your character}, who'll post the starter, and if you have any ideas for what you want to go on in the rp! Thanks guys ! :heartbounce:

Current Roleplays
1. Shinefang and Grousestar in Skyclan Territory {Charmer}
2. Windcrest and Duskflight in Windclan Clearing {Owl}

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 05:48 PM
how does a little bit of Maple and Hannibal sound? :0

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 05:53 PM
meraki

It sounds good, but like, I kind of imagined that he would leave without telling her goodbye so like, what's your idea? :0

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 06:01 PM
meraki

It sounds good, but like, I kind of imagined that he would leave without telling her goodbye so like, what's your idea? :0

honestly idk! perhaps she could run into him somehow?

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 06:05 PM
honestly idk! perhaps she could run into him somehow?
Hmm.. Yeah that would be interesting! Lets do it! :waaah: Do you want to start or should I and where?

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Hmm.. Yeah that would be interesting! Lets do it! :waaah: Do you want to start or should I and where?

i could start if you're buys! i don't have much of a preference! perhaps we could do it in the Outskirts? depends where Hanni is hanging around!

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 06:20 PM
i could start if you're buys! i don't have much of a preference! perhaps we could do it in the Outskirts? depends where Hanni is hanging around!
That would be great if you could! :heartbounce: And sure! currently he's deciding to visit the borders of Riverclan, but isn't quite there yet lol Maybe she can cross his path before he gets there!

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 06:22 PM
That would be great if you could! :heartbounce: And sure! currently he's deciding to visit the borders of Riverclan, but isn't quite there yet lol Maybe she can cross his path before he gets there!

sounds good to me! ill get right on it <3

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Duskflight

I've got Ravenfluff (sarcastic, sharptongued), or Turtleshell (Cheerful, friendly, naive), who Yarrowpounce could possibly try to talk to?

Or
Shiverkit in RiverClan, who is very shy and clingy, to react with a RC kit.

Whichever you prefer~

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Duskflight

I've got Ravenfluff (sarcastic, sharptongued), or Turtleshell (Cheerful, friendly, naive), who Yarrowpounce could possibly try to talk to?

Or
Shiverkit in RiverClan, who is very shy and clingy, to react with a RC kit.

Whichever you prefer~
I think a Turtleshell and Yarrowpounce rp would be nice! Though I will warn lately he's been pretty depressed and what not!

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 07:10 PM
I think a Turtleshell and Yarrowpounce rp would be nice! Though I will warn lately he's been pretty depressed and what not!

Maybe Turtle could attempt to cheer him up? She likes to make cats happy after all :3

Oh I should have mentioned
XD
Turtle is blind

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Maybe Turtle could attempt to cheer him up? She likes to make cats happy after all :3

Oh I should have mentioned
XD
Turtle is blind
Sure, that sounds great! And haha, that's fine too! Would you mind posting first or should I?

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Sure, that sounds great! And haha, that's fine too! Would you mind posting first or should I?

Could you? I have to get ready to "sleep"

(Sleep = binge youtube and rp)

The Cannibal
November 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Could you? I have to get ready to "sleep"

(Sleep = binge youtube and rp)
Sure, I'll get to it in a bit!

wickedvirtues
November 13th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Sure, I'll get to it in a bit!

Alright! :3

The Cannibal
November 16th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Updated as of 11/16/2017!

AbsurdJinx
November 18th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Duskflight

Grousestar & Featherpaw (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/feather.html)? Maybe they can train some? I could post first, and you could get to answering whenever you want to?

The Cannibal
November 18th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Duskflight

Grousestar & Featherpaw (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/feather.html)? Maybe they can train some? I could post first, and you could get to answering whenever you want to?

That would be awesome actually, I've been wanting to do the two more and it would be so helpful if you could post first, I'm currently at work but I should be able to reply to it when I get home!

vellichor
December 24th, 2017, 02:24 PM
My char: Duskflight
Your char: Wavesplash [ she / her ]
Who’ll post the starter?: doesn’t matter. I will if you don’t want to :>
Ideas?: Wavesplash is kinda depressed so she needs some consoling and they’re both introverted... they could develop as friends Duskflight

Doesn’t matter when it starts ^^

The Cannibal
December 25th, 2017, 09:16 PM
My char: Duskflight
Your char: Wavesplash [ she / her ]
Who’ll post the starter?: doesn’t matter. I will if you don’t want to :>
Ideas?: Wavesplash is kinda depressed so she needs some consoling and they’re both introverted... they could develop as friends Duskflight

Doesn’t matter when it starts ^^
Ech, I'd love to rp but it seems I have many on my plate, is there any way that maybe we could postpone this one until more spots free up/ I drop some rps? ;o;

vellichor
December 26th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Ech, I'd love to rp but it seems I have many on my plate, is there any way that maybe we could postpone this one until more spots free up/ I drop some rps? ;o;

Of course, just tell me when you’re free :3