PDA

View Full Version : ❝ larkpaw’s finder ❞

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 01:23 PM
i’ve cleared out most of larkpaw’s connections, and left her close family.
i would have added other characters to this finder, but i don’t actually have many new ones!! (https://mompaws.weebly.com/larkpaw.html)

needed / wanted / don’t mind

love interests
[ 0 / 3 ]
either they can like her, or she can like them! just mention which.
she is not likely to make any her future mate fyi.
this is if you DON’T want your character int eh love triangle thanks

arch-nemesis
[ 1 / 1,2 ]
ok so they will literally just bite at each other’s throats 24/7
cough if you have a sassy cat this is a good place to put them cough

friends
[ 2 / ∞ ]
self-explanatory
age & gender do not matter !! neither does clan

love triangle participants
[ 1 / 3? ]
may expand number
i love confusing relationships so hello
as long as they’re relatively close to her age group i don’t mind!! i’m planning on making her pan or bi, so gender wil not matter either c:

enemies
[ 0 / ∞ ]
self-explanatory
i don’t really care about how old they are or what clan they’re in

no form!!! just necessary information thank you!!!
any questions? feel free to ask!

AbsurdJinx
November 13th, 2017, 05:15 PM
[Cloverpaw (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/clover.html)] as a Love Triangle participant? Clover is a love interest for Lark's brother, Rowanpaw, as well, so maybe we could make something outta that?

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 05:21 PM
[Cloverpaw (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/clover.html)] as a Love Triangle participant? Clover is a love interest for Lark's brother, Rowanpaw, as well, so maybe we could make something outta that?

sounds good!! maybe a potential plot in there ? (;

Sage
November 13th, 2017, 05:47 PM
yasss!

lol rowan is going to be like "get your paws off my gal!"

ShiningFern
November 13th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Name: Cipherpaw
Personality: He is an absolute jokester, sometimes he is doing so well you can't tell if he is joking. Unless you have known him a while of course. He is very friendly, and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone he cares for. He is cautious about some situations, especially if it might get him or someone else in trouble. Cipher already gets into enough by sleeping in and his jokes. The tom isn't afraid to fight, and is very loyal to his clan. This apprentice is a great listener though he doesn't seem like he is paying attention half the time. He will tell you what he thinks about whatever you ask.
Appearance: The tom is an oriental mix, having been dropped off in Windclan by a tom when he was a young kit. He is a beautiful cinnamon colored cat with large ears, long legs, and tiny paws. His eyes are a captivating sea green. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwpt38s1g2oZUTULHx3gEpov4bQ6ziP RO3k3REduJbloARfSxM:orientalcatassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Cinnamon.jpg%3F81585c
Role: A friend or enemy. Which one would he fit better?
Other: Naw

rubinaito
November 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
I think it would be nice to see Rosethorn and Larkpaw become close friends, despite the age difference.

RedHead
November 13th, 2017, 06:44 PM
I think my Quailpaw (https://redheadscharries.weebly.com/quailpaw.html) would be perfect arch-nemesis for her. She's pretty much opposite in everything that Larkpaw is except for the fact that she is also very independent and daring.
I feel like these two would have a very tense relationship, and their interactions could prove to be hilarious, with Quail's snappy attitude and disloyalty.

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
I think my Quailpaw (https://redheadscharries.weebly.com/quailpaw.html) would be perfect arch-nemesis for her. She's pretty much opposite in everything that Larkpaw is except for the fact that she is also very independent and daring.
I feel like these two would have a very tense relationship, and their interactions could prove to be hilarious, with Quail's snappy attitude and disloyalty.

Yes!! Her and quail would certainly butt heads a lot! Accepted, of course.

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 10:59 AM
I think it would be nice to see Rosethorn and Larkpaw become close friends, despite the age difference.

That sounds good, with their current roleplay going on as well.
Accepted!

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Name: Cipherpaw
Personality: He is an absolute jokester, sometimes he is doing so well you can't tell if he is joking. Unless you have known him a while of course. He is very friendly, and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone he cares for. He is cautious about some situations, especially if it might get him or someone else in trouble. Cipher already gets into enough by sleeping in and his jokes. The tom isn't afraid to fight, and is very loyal to his clan. This apprentice is a great listener though he doesn't seem like he is paying attention half the time. He will tell you what he thinks about whatever you ask.
Appearance: The tom is an oriental mix, having been dropped off in Windclan by a tom when he was a young kit. He is a beautiful cinnamon colored cat with large ears, long legs, and tiny paws. His eyes are a captivating sea green. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwpt38s1g2oZUTULHx3gEpov4bQ6ziP RO3k3REduJbloARfSxM:orientalcatassociation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Cinnamon.jpg%3F81585c
Role: A friend or enemy. Which one would he fit better?
Other: Naw

Accepted as friend! Thank you for applying (:

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 05:13 PM
bump

SuspiciousMindz
November 14th, 2017, 05:39 PM
ahh my lark bab c:

Much happy.

Blazing and her should have awkward rp. Just her confronting him about "why he hates her" or something like that.

mvoxhu
November 15th, 2017, 01:29 AM
ahh my lark bab c:

Much happy.

Blazing and her should have awkward rp. Just her confronting him about "why he hates her" or something like that.
I’m glad you’re happy! c:

And, yeah, I would like that! I’m always up for some tense rps.

mvoxhu
November 16th, 2017, 01:30 AM
cough bump cough

mvoxhu
November 18th, 2017, 04:28 PM
cough bump cough
'nother

lone
November 21st, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name: Cinderpaw
Clan: WindClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Aggressive} {Manipulative} {Witty} {Harsh} {Intelligent} {Realist} {Extroverted} {Spirited} {Fiery}
Role Wanted: Nemesis
Plot Ideas:
- Cinder puts Lark in harm's way and/or attacks her at some point
- Cinder constantly trying to play herself off as innocent, Lark off as a "bad cat"
- Cinder encouraging other cats to bully Lark
- Cinder trying to wreck Lark's relationships with her friends/interests and faking interest in them

Name: Aspenpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Calm} {Antiverted} {Optimist} {Believer} {Compassionate} {Intelligent} {Playful} {Comedian} {Protective}
Role Wanted: Friend
Plot Ideas:
- Aspen protecting Lark from bullies
- Aspen acting like a big brother to Lark

Name: Hailpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Adventurous} {Reckless} {Irresponsible} {Reliable} {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Foolish} {Playful}
Role Wanted: Love triangle participant
Plot Ideas:
- Lark confiding in Hail about a crush she has and Hail getting super jealous
- if the thing with Cinder/another bully happens, Hail coming to the rescue
- Hail and Lark getting into a fight about him spreading false rumors about her other crush which leads to him confessing he likes her

mompaws

mvoxhu
November 21st, 2017, 03:12 PM
Name: Cinderpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Aggressive} {Manipulative} {Witty} {Harsh} {Intelligent} {Realist} {Extroverted} {Spirited} {Fiery}
Role Wanted: Nemesis
Plot Ideas:
- Cinder puts Lark in harm's way and/or attacks her at some point
- Cinder constantly trying to play herself off as innocent, Lark off as a "bad cat"
- Cinder encouraging other cats to bully Lark
- Cinder trying to wreck Lark's relationships with her friends/interests and faking interest in them

Name: Aspenpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Calm} {Antiverted} {Optimist} {Believer} {Compassionate} {Intelligent} {Playful} {Comedian} {Protective}
Role Wanted: Friend
Plot Ideas:
- Aspen protecting Lark from bullies
- Aspen acting like a big brother to Lark

Name: Hailpaw
Appearance:
Personality: {Adventurous} {Reckless} {Irresponsible} {Reliable} {Extroverted} {Optimist} {Foolish} {Playful}
Role Wanted: Love triangle participant
Plot Ideas:
- Lark confiding in Hail about a crush she has and Hail getting super jealous
- if the thing with Cinder/another bully happens, Hail coming to the rescue
- Hail and Lark getting into a fight about him spreading false rumors about her other crush which leads to him confessing he likes her

all accepted! i love the ideas for cinderpaw and i'd love for them to have some tense / battle-like moments!
fighting is always fun (;

i'm also loving hail's ideas, too??? he's so precious and i'm-- <3

big brother aspen would be fun as well!!

Mango
November 21st, 2017, 03:49 PM
Okay here we go.... mompaws
Name: Greenpaw
Apperance: light brown fur green eyes
Personality: He’s thoughtful and rather intrequed often.
More: He was born a kittypet, but at six moons old a fire broke out he and his sister Yellowpaw escaped to Windclan. His older siblings Bluepaw and Orangepaw escaped to Shadowclan. His other littermates, Pinkpaw, Purplepaw, and Redpaw escaped to Thunderclan. He’s voluntarily mute. He’s not really sure why is does that though...
Role: Love interest (mutual perhaps) though it probs won’t last

lone
November 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
all accepted! i love the ideas for cinderpaw and i'd love for them to have some tense / battle-like moments!
fighting is always fun (;

i'm also loving hail's ideas, too??? he's so precious and i'm-- <3

big brother aspen would be fun as well!!
ahh thank you! :heartbounce:

Sage
November 21st, 2017, 05:43 PM
ahh thank you! :heartbounce:
Lol

Hail is one of Rowan's enemies, do that could create some drama there. c;

mvoxhu
November 21st, 2017, 05:52 PM
Lol

Hail is one of Rowan's enemies, do that could create some drama there. c;

um, i'm loving the potential drama here??

mvoxhu
November 22nd, 2017, 09:07 AM
Okay here we go.... mompaws
Name: Greenpaw
Apperance: light brown fur green eyes
Personality: He’s thoughtful and rather intrequed often.
More: He was born a kittypet, but at six moons old a fire broke out he and his sister Yellowpaw escaped to Windclan. His older siblings Bluepaw and Orangepaw escaped to Shadowclan. His other littermates, Pinkpaw, Purplepaw, and Redpaw escaped to Thunderclan. He’s voluntarily mute. He’s not really sure why is does that though...
Role: Love interest (mutual perhaps) though it probs won’t last

sorry, before i accept, would you be able to tell me why he’s voluntarily mute?
because if he’s quiet and all, larkpaw would be more likely to just ignore him (:

Mango
November 22nd, 2017, 09:12 AM
sorry, before i accept, would you be able to tell me why he’s voluntarily mute?
because if he’s quiet and all, larkpaw would be more likely to just ignore him (:
He feels he can embrace the world better not speaking. As he finds himself more keen to listening and picks up noise better than if he spoke. He knows it’s odd, but it helps him “have a better bond with nature” and he finds it magical, due to his kittypet kithood.

mvoxhu
November 22nd, 2017, 09:23 AM
He feels he can embrace the world better not speaking. As he finds himself more keen to listening and picks up noise better than if he spoke. He knows it’s odd, but it helps him “have a better bond with nature” and he finds it magical, due to his kittypet kithood.

well, if that’s the case, i think friend would be better. larkpaw is quite the outgoing lass, and if he doesn’t speak, then she’d just get bored of him c:

Mango
November 22nd, 2017, 11:07 AM
well, if that’s the case, i think friend would be better. larkpaw is quite the outgoing lass, and if he doesn’t speak, then she’d just get bored of him c:
He does show facial espressions and point at thinks lol