PDA

View Full Version : Trivia by Ennard

Barnabas
November 13th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Ill be asking some trivia questions or riddles and I want you to answer. If you answer it right you go next.

First one from me: What type of shoes does a spy wear?

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Ill be asking some trivia questions or riddles and I want you to answer. If you answer it right you go next.

First one from me: What type of shoes does a spy wear?
Oh! Oh! I know this one!
Sneakers?

Barnabas
November 13th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Oh! Oh! I know this one!
Sneakers?

Yep! Your turn.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Yep! Your turn.
You walk up to a mountain that has two paths. One leads to the other side of the mountain, and the other will get you lost forever. Two twins know the path that leads to the other side. You can ask them only one question. Except! One lies and one tells the truth, and you don't know which is which. So, What do you ask?

This one might be too hard, should I choose a different one?

Mango
November 13th, 2017, 02:04 PM
You walk up to a mountain that has two paths. One leads to the other side of the mountain, and the other will get you lost forever. Two twins know the path that leads to the other side. You can ask them only one question. Except! One lies and one tells the truth, and you don't know which is which. So, What do you ask?

This one might be too hard, should I choose a different one?
Which one would your brother say leads to the other side!
Why?
The truthful one would tell you the one that gets you lost forever. The liar would tell you the one that you get lost forever. Then take the other one.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Which one would your brother say leads to the other side!
Why?
The truthful one would tell you the one that gets you lost forever. The liar would tell you the one that you get lost forever. Then take the other one.
Correct!

Barnabas
November 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Your turn Okapi

Mango
November 13th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Your turn Okapi
A man was born in 1902 and died in 1901. He was 80 years old when he died. How is this possible?

Seraphon
November 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
A man was born in 1902 and died in 1901. He was 80 years old when he died. How is this possible?
Reincarnation?

Ummm... Your lying?

Ummm... I got nothin else XD

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Isn't it he was born in room #1902 and died in room #1901 80 years later? I think I remember my sister telling me this one.

Mango
November 14th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Isn't it he was born in room #1902 and died in room #1901 80 years later? I think I remember my sister telling me this one.
That is correct. I learned in was born in the house 1902 and died in the house 1901....but your answer is basically the same thing!

FadingEchoes
November 14th, 2017, 09:56 AM
That is correct. I learned in was born in the house 1902 and died in the house 1901....but your answer is basically the same thing!
I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?

Undercover
November 14th, 2017, 10:04 AM
I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?
A computer keyboard? (The keys on a keyboard, the enter button, and the space bar)

FadingEchoes
November 14th, 2017, 10:11 AM
A computer keyboard? (The keys on a keyboard, the enter button, and the space bar)
Yup! Your turn!

NightWarrior4Life
November 14th, 2017, 10:13 AM
I know this has already been answered but I knew it was different rooms or places.
It's kind of like that "Plane was called Tuesday" riddle

Undercover
November 14th, 2017, 10:20 AM
What 8 letter word can have a letter taken away and it still makes a word. Take another letter away and it still makes a word. Keep on doing that until you have one letter left. What is the word?