PDA

View Full Version : .:The Labyrinth:.

vellichor
November 13th, 2017, 07:26 AM
First of all, this is CLOSED.
Sorry people who didn’t sign up.

Those of you who did, here’s the thread~

Dear Participant,

Thank you for signing up for the challenge that is the Labyrinth! If you received this letter, you are one of the lucky few who get to enter. As you read on the application, you and others will be dropped into the Labyrinth. You may meet another, and you have the choice of killing them, letting them go, or forming an alliance. Be warned: The Labyrinth won’t be a cakewalk. Meet at 1658 Hamilton St. New York, New York. Meet March 19, at 3 pm sharp.

Wishing you good fortune,
Luna Wolff

You have received this letter. You are on your way to the meet, and have no idea what awaits you.

This starts at the place where the meeting is held. Please don’t post until I post the starting post.

vellichor
November 13th, 2017, 07:27 AM
~Current Events~

N / A

-/-/-\-\-

~Mentions~
Sasukewolf (madness) Blue Jay blue jellie Rubinaito Leo the Loke FadingEchoes

vellichor
November 13th, 2017, 07:34 AM
~Participants~

Kayla “Kay” Reese - Alive - Blue Jay
Morra “Mouse” Fennel - Alive - blue jellie
Sasuke Wolfheart - Alive - Sasukewolf (madness)
Noctis Corvum - Alive - Rubinaito
Faith - Alive - Leo the Loke
Evie Mainwaring - Alive - FadingEchoes

[ Sorry for all the mentions ]

[ I’ll be PMing the “victors” ]

vellichor
November 13th, 2017, 07:35 AM
The building looked fine. At least on the outside. It was a smooth, apartment looking building, made of sleek white stone. It looked classy, and there was patterns carved in the doorway. They were in a lost language, one no one knew. The grass was cut, and recently too. Flowers grew along the concrete walkway, beckoning.

Inside, the first thing was a pearly room that looked much like a waiting room, with plush velvet chairs and small side tables. A few magazines spilled onto the floor, but other than that, it was Marat and tidy. The girl in the next room waited for the oaricipanys to arrive, watching with apprehension. She was the Host.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 07:09 PM
The building looked fine. At least on the outside. It was a smooth, apartment looking building, made of sleek white stone. It looked classy, and there was patterns carved in the doorway. They were in a lost language, one no one knew. The grass was cut, and recently too. Flowers grew along the concrete walkway, beckoning.

Inside, the first thing was a pearly room that looked much like a waiting room, with plush velvet chairs and small side tables. A few magazines spilled onto the floor, but other than that, it was Marat and tidy. The girl in the next room waited for the oaricipanys to arrive, watching with apprehension. She was the Host.

She walked quickly along the sidewalks, taking a moment to enjoy the beautiful scenery, the elegant flowers, the intricate patterns on the doorway. She shook her head wistfully, she had always wanted to be able to create such beauty, but always fell short. With a quick breath of preparation, she strode into the meeting room with faux confidence, "This is the place?" She said uncertainly to the lady in the room, her eyes sweeping the surroundings as she sized it up. Self-doubt immediately began creeping through her mind as she realized it was very possible she would not survive. She mentally shrugged, she would prove herself, to whom, she didn't know, or die trying.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
sasuke was walking slowly along the sidewalk, watching everything. His eyes glowed softly as he looks up than just kept walking eventually making it. He looks at the host and bowed a bit to her. “ hello are you the host?” He asks calmly as he begins to sit down calmly

rubinaito
November 13th, 2017, 07:29 PM

Despite the beautiful appearance of the building, Noctis knew that inside was a deadly trap. His hands clutched at the letter anxiously, unsure of how to proceed- did he just walk in? That was his current plan of action, at the moment. Stepping through the class doors, he shut them softly behind him and cast his violet gaze around the room, focusing on the Host and Evie, not making an attempt to appear falsely confident like his fellow contestant blatantly showed. "I assume this is the place." Noctis's voice was smooth, but chilly and choked up with thinly veiled despise for the situation. He shifted ever so slightly and glanced at the spilled magazines which irked him for no reason other than it's disturbance of the peaceful setting. He bent down to pick them up, stacking them onto the table tidily before taking a seat in one of the overly-soft waiting-room chairs. His posture was that of an affluent man, with a straight back and his legs crossed ever so slightly; appearing relaxed, and not stiff at all. Impatience shone in Noctis' gaze as he waited for the others to arrive, his features cold and his graceful, long hands tugging at his tie with a dark expression. He despised the situation he found himself in and it was made known by his small movements and the forced smile he gave the host. "I'm sure this will be delightful." He uttered, his words still chilly. He looked off to the side and out the window, deciding to watch the people passing by and wonder who was participating in the silly little competition he found himself in. Shifting ever so slightly in his chair, he glanced down at his watch and back up to the windows, his impatience increasing- apparently it wasn't a common courtesy to show up five minutes early anymore. At the moment, the British man was glad for his affluent upbringing, seeing as the rest of the populace refused to behave in an acceptable manner the majority of the time.

Seraphon
November 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Faith walked up to the pearly building. She had seen this place before. She would come here when she was little. The beauty always calmed her and more than once she wondered what was inside. Now she knew. Terror. She was one of the ones that was chosen to go in and find out exactly what was in there. She may die, she may survive and win. But she knew that the odds were really in no ones favor. She walked up to the host and nodded, taking a deep breath,"I'm ready..." She said. Mostly to reassure herself.

fresh
November 14th, 2017, 06:37 PM
( Aura )

A very small 12-year-old took a deep breath, a sandy sidewalk beneath her feet. It’s not that bad. It’s not that bad. Before she knew it, she had opened the door to her dare. "I dare you, Mouse, to enter the Labyrinth!" Her 'friend' Kellen had cooed, though now she was pondering whether she was actually her friend. Mouse didn't even know that much about the Labyrinth, besides the fact it was a series of puzzles. Were the puzzles harmful? Or- God forbid- lethal? This little twelve-year-old had absolutely no clue. She didn't even know how long the competition would last. "Um, hi. I'm.. I'm Moira. But I hate that name. I mean, I hate my name. I mean..." She steadied herself. "Call me Mouse."

vellichor
November 15th, 2017, 03:37 PM
[ Sorry about the wait, I’m trying to let everyone post ]

vellichor
November 21st, 2017, 07:23 AM
[ ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ce/70/28/ce70284e7754eb236a2d9fbb5f67c65f--teen-actresses-lydia-martin.jpg) ] The woman smiled, her long red hair draping down her back. Her hazel eyes scanned the room. “Ah,” she finally spoke softly. “It seems we’re missing one.” She nodded ever so slightly, a small gesture, yet perfectly clear. Her heels clicked as she entered the next room, one quite like the first except that there was a large television on one wall. On the opposite wall, there were six doors marked with signs. ‘Pod 1’, ‘Pod 2’, etcetera. The Host briskly walked to a control, fiddling with the buttons.

Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) FadingEchoes blue jellie Blue Jay Leo the Loke

FadingEchoes
November 21st, 2017, 09:32 AM
[ ref (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/ce/70/28/ce70284e7754eb236a2d9fbb5f67c65f--teen-actresses-lydia-martin.jpg) ] The woman smiled, her long red hair draping down her back. Her hazel eyes scanned the room. “Ah,” she finally spoke softly. “It seems we’re missing one.” She nodded ever so slightly, a small gesture, yet perfectly clear. Her heels clicked as she entered the next room, one quite like the first except that there was a large television on one wall. On the opposite wall, there were six doors marked with signs. ‘Pod 1’, ‘Pod 2’, etcetera. The Host briskly walked to a control, fiddling with the buttons.

Rubinaito Sasukewolf (madness) FadingEchoes blue jellie Blue Jay

Evie took a deep breath as she followed the woman, her eyes darting around the room, resting on each pod in it's turn before flitting away to the next. When she had reached the final one, she turned to peer over the woman's shoulder, curiosity sparking from her as she surveyed her actions.
(Writer's block.)