PDA

View Full Version : Mentor For Mosspaw(Riverclan)~Slick

slick
November 22nd, 2016, 05:58 PM
Mosspaw- Light Gray fur and hazel eyes-Tom-Perso:Sweet, kind, outgoing, smart, and funny.

FORM
Name:
Looks:
Perso:
RP Sample:
Activeness:

Starfall
November 22nd, 2016, 08:11 PM
Name:Swallowstorm

Apperance: a silver tom with black stripes and sploches along his short furred coat. The tom is lengthy and has grassy green eyes.

Personality:sassy, hot-headed, loyal, hates to take orders, gets flustered easily.

Activness: 8-9

Roleplay example: swallowstorm flicked his tail and loked down "i think we shoukd take it easy today, you look like you're in pain." He said, worry dripped from the words. The tom turned his attention to his copanion, his green orbs danced with stress and worry a she looked at his clanmate.

slick
November 22nd, 2016, 08:59 PM
Name:Swallowstorm

Apperance: a silver tom with black stripes and sploches along his short furred coat. The tom is lengthy and has grassy green eyes.

Personality:sassy, hot-headed, loyal, hates to take orders, gets flustered easily.

Activness: 8-9

Roleplay example: swallowstorm flicked his tail and loked down "i think we shoukd take it easy today, you look like you're in pain." He said, worry dripped from the words. The tom turned his attention to his copanion, his green orbs danced with stress and worry a she looked at his clanmate.

Approved!

Starfall
November 22nd, 2016, 09:04 PM
slick
Kk, thankies just comment on my profile whenever you wanna start roleplaying with the two