PDA

View Full Version : Skunkkit Finder.

Fuzzy
November 12th, 2017, 11:20 PM
Okay here's Skunkkit's page.

Name: Skunkkit.
Clan: ThunderClan.
Appearance: Black tom with a white tail, face and stripe down his back along with wispy blue eyes. He has a pink nose and black paw pads.
Personality: Kind, lonely, quiet, sometimes thinks no one cares and loyal.
Skunkkit will help others out even if it involves putting himself in danger. He would risk his own life for a cat he just met even if he doesn't like them. He doesn't like attention so he'll try to leave once the cat or cats he helped is safe. Because of his name and unusual pelt he is made fun of all the time.
Since his mother dies when he is a little over 3 moons he fells alone in a cruel world.
He normally doesn't talk just takes in all he hears and learns from it. Some may think he's mute except for the rare cats that hear him talk.
Since he is picked on so much it's hard for him to think anyone cares for him. Usually causing him to stick to the shadows or off to a corner.
He is very loyal to the few cat who are willing to be his friends. He will stick with them no matter what even if it evolves something he doesn't like. Even if he's quiet he will deeply care about his friends and will be grateful to them for being with him.

Need.Taken|Would like.|Want.

Mother: Must have either black, white or gray on her pelt or have wispy blue eyes. Will die some how after Skunkkit is 3 or 4 moons. Taken by my Tenderheart (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/Black-and-white-cat.jpg).

Father: Can be from any clan or be outside the clans, can be dead or alive. But must have black in his pelt! Skunkkit may never meet him.Taken! Breezefeather (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/f7/71/f9f771775b3f94acb4f24a525f19976d--white-hair-molly-malone.jpg), Ennard

Future Mentor: Can be any gender and can look any way you like. But I would like him/her to be a respectful role model for Skunkkit so he will know how to behave.
TAKEN, Smokewhisper (https://pixabay.com/en/cat-animal-cat-portrait-cat-s-eyes-1508613/), FadingEchoes

Siblings(1 left.): They will pick on Skunkit for his pelt colors, so they can blind in with Skunkits enemies. Must look something like Tenderheart or Breezefeather. Raccoonkit, Okapi

Enemies. (Need!): Will pick on him, mock and bully him. Can be any age, gender, Clan and rank. Please! Someone has to have a cat to be mean to him. The can develop into a friend over time, after there warriors maybe.

Friends(3 of 5): They will stick with him most of the time and try to make him fell loved. 1: Bolderdust (https://sites.google.com/site/demonscharries/thunderclan/boulderdust) Ennard 2: Rootkit, CinnamonCookie 3: Mangopaw, Flameleaf

Best friend(Taken!): Will always be there for him and will know when he needs time to his self to think or rest. I would like it to be a tom but can be a molly.Taken, Moonpaw Kyra-Wolfe-666 Blazekit, CinnamonCookie

Future Mate: Must be female! His mate will be a close kit friend that develops into a mate over time. Taken by, Siverkit (http://www.bemisu.com/SlideShow/Oliveslide.jpg). Misto

To applies fill this out:
Name:
Clan:
Appearance(Pics aloud):
Personality:
Role wanted:
Questions:
Other:

If you have a Link:
Name with link:
Role wanted:
Questions:
Other:

Shivers
November 12th, 2017, 11:39 PM
Name: Shiverkit
Clan: Thunderclan
Appearance(Pics aloud): Boop (http://www.bemisu.com/SlideShow/Oliveslide.jpg)
Personality:She is an overall sweet and caring cat. She is extremely curious and tends to be rather adventurous which could get her in trouble. She is not exactly outgoing but she definitely isn't an introvert. She is very insecure around her clanmates due to the fact that she is one of the few sphinx cats which leads to her getting bullied a lot. She is very patient with others even if they hurt her. She values and relies on her friends a lot since she has a lack of family.
Role wanted: Future Mate/Friend
Questions: None
Other:Shiverkit is not clanborn. She was the result of kittenmill. Her mother had escaped with her when she was very young but unfortunately had been killed by a monster. An unnamed Thunderclan cat found the unnamed Shiverkit and took the young kit to join the clan. She was shivering due to her lack of a coat which gave her the name she now has.

Fuzzy
November 12th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Name: Shiverkit
Appearance(Pics aloud): Boop (http://www.bemisu.com/SlideShow/Oliveslide.jpg)
Personality:She is an overall sweet and caring cat. She is extremely curious and tends to be rather adventurous which could get her in trouble. She is not exactly outgoing but she definitely isn't an introvert. She is very insecure around her clanmates due to the fact that she is one of the few sphinx cats which leads to her getting bullied a lot. She is very patient with others even if they hurt her. She values and relies on her friends a lot since she has a lack of family.
Role wanted: Future Mate/Friend
Questions: None
Other:Shiverkit is not clanborn. She was the result of kittenmill. Her mother had escaped with her when she was very young but unfortunately had been killed by a monster. An unnamed Thunderclan cat found the unnamed Shiverkit and took the young kit to join the clan. She was shivering due to her lack of a coat which gave her the name she now has.

Shiverkit would make a wonderful friend and maybe mate. I will defiantly pick her if Ennard's doesn't want Skunkkit to be Summerkit's mate.

Thank you!

Shivers
November 12th, 2017, 11:55 PM
Sounds great either way :)

Mango
November 13th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Name: Raccoonkit
Appearance(Pics aloud): black and white fur green eyes
Personality: He’s a rather quiet kit and keeps to himself (may change during apperenticehood)
Role wanted: sibling
Questions: Noop~
Other: Heads up during warriorhood/apprenticehood they may end up the same age as I have a cat who I just made a warrior who has lived through both EE...

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 09:52 AM
Name: SmokeWhisper
Clan: ThunderClan
Appearance: https://pixabay.com/en/cat-animal-cat-portrait-cat-s-eyes-1508613/
Personality: Noble, brave, intelligent, wise.
Role wanted: Future Mentor
Questions: Nah
Other: Nah

Fuzzy
November 13th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Okapi FadingEchoes

Excepted! Thanks for applying!

Fuzzy
November 16th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Le la boop bop

Barnabas
November 16th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Name with link: Boulderdust (https://sites.google.com/site/demonscharries/thunderclan/boulderdust)
Role wanted: Friend
Questions: Is it okay if he's an elder
Other: He could keep the kit occupied when he get's bored Fuzzyfeline;

Fuzzy
November 17th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Yes Boulderdust is perfect! Yeah it's find if he's a Elder.
Ennard

Fuzzy
November 18th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Anyone?

Fuzzy
November 20th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Hello?

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 09:51 PM
Friends that maybe interested:
Echofall
Silverfrost
Ashthorn
OceanclanRp
Mad-Hatter
CinnamonCookie
Flameleaf
Undercover

The_10th_Doctor
November 21st, 2017, 09:56 PM
Name: Moonpaw
Appearance(Pics aloud): silver tom with black spots on hindquarters and blue eyes, one of which is blind.
Personality: He's very extra
Role wanted: best friend
Questions:
Other:

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 11:31 PM
Name: Moonpaw
Appearance(Pics aloud): silver tom with black spots on hindquarters and blue eyes, one of which is blind.
Personality: He's very extra
Role wanted: best friend
Questions:
Other:

He sounds good! But can you give a bit more details on his personality?

The_10th_Doctor
November 21st, 2017, 11:34 PM
He sounds good! But can you give a bit more details on his personality?

He is very dramatic and won't miss a chance to make a scene. He's a big baby when it comes to his older brother "bullying" him. He loves to tease his sister, Lavenderpaw, about her shyness, but then takes it back because he knows how shy Skunkkit is. He loves to make cats laugh and is willing to do anything to have fun.

Fuzzy
November 21st, 2017, 11:38 PM
He is very dramatic and won't miss a chance to make a scene. He's a big baby when it comes to his older brother "bullying" him. He loves to tease his sister, Lavenderpaw, about her shyness, but then takes it back because he knows how shy Skunkkit is. He loves to make cats laugh and is willing to do anything to have fun.

Okay thanks! He perfect!

The_10th_Doctor
November 22nd, 2017, 12:27 AM
Okay thanks! He perfect!

Okay thanks!

Tundra
November 22nd, 2017, 01:11 AM
Name
Mangopaw
Rank
Apprentice
Clan
ThunderClan
Appearance
Orange fur, tan paws, tan ear tips, tan tail tip, green eyes.
Personality
Playful || Outgoing || Bold || Naive || Stupid [At times]
Role wanted
Friend
Questions
Nope
Other
Fuzzyfeline

CinnamonCookie
November 22nd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Name: Blazekit
Appearance(Pics aloud): Blazekit is a ginger kitten, with bright green eyes and white stripes with white paws.
Personality: Blazekit is loud and wild, and childish, and wishes to have fun everyday. He is social, and he doesn't think before speaking. His pelt usually sticks out all over and is usually dirty. But he means well.
Role wanted: Best friend?
Questions: How are you?
Other: Top O' Ramonoozles! ^w^

Name: Rootkit
Appearance(Pics aloud): She is also a ginger kitten, but more of a duller color. Her tail is tipped with white, and she has brown eyes. Her fur is sleek and clean.
Personality: She is oposite of her brother, as she isn't social as much, and she is interested in plants more than cats, sometimes. She likes to give advice, but she can be almost loud and playful as her brother when playing.
Role wanted: Best friend?
Questions: How are you?
Other: Forgot to say that Blazekit and Rootkit are siblings, twins.
Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
November 22nd, 2017, 12:27 PM
Flameleaf CinnamonCookie

All excepted!

Does anyone know anyone who has a cat that they want to die 3 or 4 moons after giving berth?

I'm okay, you?

Fuzzy
November 27th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Please I need his patents....

Fireflower
November 27th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Okay here's Skunkkit's page.

Name: Skunkkit.
Clan: ThunderClan.
Appearance: Black tom with a white tail, face and stripe down his back along with wispy blue eyes. He has a pink nose and black paw pads.
Personality: Kind, lonely, quiet, sometimes thinks no one cares and loyal.
Skunkkit will help others out even if it involves putting himself in danger. He would risk his own life for a cat he just met even if he doesn't like them. He doesn't like attention so he'll try to leave once the cat or cats he helped is safe. Because of his name and unusual pelt he is made fun of all the time.
Since his mother dies when he is a little over 3 moons he fells alone in a cruel world.
He normally doesn't talk just takes in all he hears and learns from it. Some may think he's mute except for the rare cats that hear him talk.
Since he is picked on so much it's hard for him to think anyone cares for him. Usually causing him to stick to the shadows or off to a corner.
He is very loyal to the few cat who are willing to be his friends. He will stick with them no matter what even if it evolves something he doesn't like. Even if he's quiet he will deeply care about his friends and will be grateful to them for being with him.

Need.|Taken.|Would like.|Want.

Mother: Must have either black, white or gray on her pelt or have wispy blue eyes. Will die some how after Skunkkit is 3 or 4 moons.

Father: Can be from any clan or be outside the clans, can be dead or alive. But must have black in his pelt! Skunkkit may never meet him.

Future Mentor: Can be any gender and can look any way you like. But I would like him/her to be a respectful role model for Skunkkit so he will know how to behave.
TAKEN, Smokewhisper, FadingEchoes

Siblings(1 left.): They will pick on Skunkit for his pelt colors, so they can blind in with Skunkits enemies. Must look something like there mother or father. Raccoonkit, Okapi

Enemies(Unlamented): Will ties, mock and bully him. Can be any age, gender, Clan and rank.

Friends(3 of 5): They will stick with him most of the time and try to make him fell loved. 1: Boulderdust Ennard 2: Blazekit, CinnamonCookie 3: Mangopaw, Flameleaf

Best friend(Taken!): Will always be there for him and will know when he needs time to his self to think or rest. I would like it to be a tom but can be a molly.Taken, Moonpaw Kyra-Wolfe-666 Rootkit, CinnamonCookie

Future Mate: Must be female! His mate will be a close kit friend that develops into a mate over time. TAKEN, Shiverkit. Misto

Name:
Clan:
Appearance(Pics aloud):
Personality:
Role wanted:
Questions:
Other:

If you have a Link:
Name with link:
Role wanted:
Questions:
Other:
if the mother didnt need to die i would be it but my cat will live to see another 6 moons sorry

Fuzzy
November 27th, 2017, 09:35 PM
if the mother didnt need to die i would be it but my cat will live to see another 6 moons sorry

Oh, it's okay. I don't think anyone wants there cats to die. Your cat could be an aunt? Or if you have a tom with black in his fur he could be his father.

Barnabas
November 29th, 2017, 02:04 PM
Name: Breezefeather
Appearance(Pics aloud): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/f7/71/f9f771775b3f94acb4f24a525f19976d--white-hair-molly-malone.jpg
Personality: Caring | Fun-Loving | Push-Over | Adventurous | Outgoing
Role wanted: father
Questions: nop
Other: Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
November 29th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Name: Breezefeather
Appearance(Pics aloud): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f9/f7/71/f9f771775b3f94acb4f24a525f19976d--white-hair-molly-malone.jpg
Personality: Caring | Fun-Loving | Push-Over | Adventurous | Outgoing
Role wanted: father
Questions: nop
Other: Fuzzyfeline

Excepted! Thank you!

If no one wants to be the mother by Friday I will make a molly for it.

Barnabas
November 29th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Excepted! Thank you!

If no one wants to be the mother by Friday I will make a molly for it.

I applyed him a brother and he's new so yeah. Btw: he got approved for brither for that cat.

Fuzzy
November 30th, 2017, 01:07 PM
Okay so Skunkkit has an Uncle! Thanks. Ennard

Anyone wanna be his mother? One day left.

Fuzzy
December 3rd, 2017, 12:24 PM
Okay I'll be making his mother tonight. Unless some one beats me to it.

There is still roles open besides Mother, like enemies, and friends.

Fuzzy
December 3rd, 2017, 08:26 PM
Mother is know taken. Heres her form.

Name: Tenderheart.
Appearance: Here (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/Black-and-white-cat.jpg)
Personality: Kind, funny(or tries to be), loving and really good with kits. But can get annoying.
Role: His mother.

Fuzzy
December 6th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
December 14th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
December 16th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Need enemies and 1 more sibling. Anyone interested?

Fuzzy
December 17th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Bump