PDA

View Full Version : Shiverkit Finder

Shivers
November 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
I just made a new oc so here is yet another finder!

Name: Shiverkit
Looks: Boop
(http://www.bemisu.com/SlideShow/Oliveslide.jpg)Personality: She is an overall sweet and caring cat. She is extremely curious and tends to be rather adventurous which could get her in trouble. She is not exactly outgoing but she definitely isn't an introvert. She is very insecure around her clanmates due to the fact that she is one of the few sphinx cats which leads to her getting bullied a lot. She is very patient with others even if they hurt her. She values and relies on her friends a lot since she has a lack of family. (The rest is TBRPed)
Other: Shiverkit is not clanborn. She was the result of kittenmill. Her mother had escaped with her when she was very young but unfortunately had been killed by a monster. An unnamed Thunderclan cat found the unnamed Shiverkit and took the young kit to join the clan. She was shivering due to her lack of a coat which gave her the name she now has. (I won't rp this its just background)

Needs
Foster Parent(s): Needs to be there for her and not judge her appearance
Future Mate: Must be a tom around her age. Kinda thinking he bullies her when she's a kit but then becomes her friend when she is an apprentice. Post plot ideas if you apply :D (Skunkkit)
Bullies: Unlimited. They must make fun of her appearance.

You could post a character site down below or make your own form. Thanks for applying!

Shivers
November 13th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Boop

Shivers
November 16th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Boop

Shivers
November 24th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Boop~

Shivers
November 29th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Guys I really need at least one parent