Mad-Hatter
Shadomaru
Role
littledragon0625
Rivergold
I believe that's everybody ! START

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Twostar was walking along the clan camp her whiskers twitched with pride her green eyes shined as they scanned her home , her family . Her orange and white pelt was beautiful as the sun shines on it she was grateful to be a leader even though she never really had much experience , though she was in dept to the Skywalkers in Making her the leader And She Will make them happy by doing a Great Job At Being one Or do The best She could.

the orange and White She Cat Leapt Onto the Highrock As She Glanced Down At Her Warriors , A Smile Was On Her Face She Was Happy To Be Here . She Sat Down And Her Ears Pointed to The CAmp
" Thank You Skywalkers " She Meowed

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Ashfire sat outside of his den, looking up at the sky and thinking silently to himself. Almost a daily routine for him to start off the morning. He was thanking all those that gave him his life and put him where he is today, his family, his friends, and mostly, his clan. Once he was done, he opened his eyes and stood up. "Let today be even better than the last."

Role
November 12th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Flowerkit sat in the shadows, her amber eyes gleaming. She often watched this camp, and she was never noticed. She took pride in this. Her stealth skills must be good. Flowerkit only made herself known to vulnerable felines who need help. And "help" is what they shall get from her. Her "help" is the exact opposite of the kind of help they need. Flowerkit blackmails her needy subjects, and she has fun doing it. Flowerkit flopped onto her stomach and watched the Clan cats bustle around her. Not one of them noticed her. Good she thought. I don't want to be noticed. Yet. She would only make herself known to someone.. special.

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Twostar was walking along the clan camp her whiskers twitched with pride her green eyes shined as they scanned her home , her family . Her orange and white pelt was beautiful as the sun shines on it she was grateful to be a leader even though she never really had much experience , though she was in dept to the Skywalkers in Making her the leader And She Will make them happy by doing a Great Job At Being one Or do The best She could.

the orange and White She Cat Leapt Onto the Highrock As She Glanced Down At Her Warriors , A Smile Was On Her Face She Was Happy To Be Here . She Sat Down And Her Ears Pointed to The CAmp
" Thank You Skywalkers " She Meowed
embersong stretched her wings,first day of rowanclan and first day of being the skywatcher guardian.she doesnt know why shes the guardian or how she was chosen to be it one day she was looking for a clan and next she wakes here in the clouds. luckly she was safe:wings, tail ,paws all here!she looked down at the cats in the clan she would know then all soon.but one cat she knew:fireflower!fireflower was in the clan her sister found a clan!she feltlike dragonfire her other sister when dragonfire watched over them in a clan that she wasnt able to join.she looked at the cat on a rock.highrock maybe?the cat looked like a leader.but she wont know till later.

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Ashfire sat outside of his den, looking up at the sky and thinking silently to himself. Almost a daily routine for him to start off the morning. He was thanking all those that gave him his life and put him where he is today, his family, his friends, and mostly, his clan. Once he was done, he opened his eyes and stood up. "Let today be even better than the last."

Twostar looked left to right as she sighed listening to others talk amongst themselves her ears twitched as she noticed Ashfire and she couldn't help but put a smile on her face. She remembered that many moons ago she was twokit then twopaw and many moons after that she became Twoleaf , she smiled at her warrior name that was given to her all those years ago sometimes she wishes she could go back to being a apprentice but mother nature has its ways and so does time . She feels even closer to death as every minute passes by but she tries not to think of those things , death in her mind wasn't something to think of she was just happy to be here at the moment.

Twostar leapt off highrock and landed on the soft ground below feeling her claws dig into the dirt the grass brushing against her fur . She breathed in that musky scent that the clan always seemed to have but yet she still enjoyed , she padded up to Ashfire since she wanted a good conversation just because she was a leader doesn't mean that she can't just talk to a clanmate . Ever since she had been a kit she wanted to treat this clan like they were her friends and family and she still continues to do so , although sometimes it's tricky if they give you back talk and disobey orders but she tries to keep a smile on her face " morning Ashfire" the leader meowed softly as her tail swayed

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Flowerkit sat in the shadows, her amber eyes gleaming. She often watched this camp, and she was never noticed. She took pride in this. Her stealth skills must be good. Flowerkit only made herself known to vulnerable felines who need help. And "help" is what they shall get from her. Her "help" is the exact opposite of the kind of help they need. Flowerkit blackmails her needy subjects, and she has fun doing it. Flowerkit flopped onto her stomach and watched the Clan cats bustle around her. Not one of them noticed her. Good she thought. I don't want to be noticed. Yet. She would only make herself known to someone.. special.
she sees a cat in the shadows watching the cats go by (she didnt know about nightwatcher)she flew down to the cat as she got closer the cat looked smaller,a kit maybe?"who are you?"embersong asked
(hey if someone needs a mate fireflower is open)

Liekki
November 12th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Rainleaf opened her eyes and stretched in her warm den. She stood up, crossing the den and walking into the warm sun, smiling. She looked at her fellow clanmates, then went back in her den, for she had work to do. She sighed as she saw the giant pile of herbs that needed sorting. She looked around for Shypaw. Rainleaf didn't want to do this alone... besides, the apprentice needed some training anyway. "Shypaw?" She called. "I'm going to the herbal grounds, can you keep track of the den and herbs while I'm gone? When I'm back we can start training if you're okay with that." She padded back out of her den and headed towards the herbal grounds, smiling at all the cats she encountered.
(@Rivergold)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Twostar looked left to right as she sighed listening to others talk amongst themselves her ears twitched as she noticed Ashfire and she couldn't help but put a smile on her face. She remembered that many moons ago she was twokit then twopaw and many moons after that she became Twoleaf , she smiled at her warrior name that was given to her all those years ago sometimes she wishes she could go back to being a apprentice but mother nature has its ways and so does time . She feels even closer to death as every minute passes by but she tries not to think of those things , death in her mind wasn't something to think of she was just happy to be here at the moment.

Twostar leapt off highrock and landed on the soft ground below feeling her claws dig into the dirt the grass brushing against her fur . She breathed in that musky scent that the clan always seemed to have but yet she still enjoyed , she padded up to Ashfire since she wanted a good conversation just because she was a leader doesn't mean that she can't just talk to a clanmate . Ever since she had been a kit she wanted to treat this clan like they were her friends and family and she still continues to do so , although sometimes it's tricky if they give you back talk and disobey orders but she tries to keep a smile on her face " morning Ashfire" the leader meowed softly as her tail swayed
Ashfire shook his fur and stretched, ready to start the day when he saw his leader walk up to him and a friendly smile came to his face and he dipped his head respectfully. "Good morning."

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Ashfire shook his fur and stretched, ready to start the day when he saw his leader walk up to him and a friendly smile came to his face and he dipped his head respectfully. "Good morning."

Twostar couldn't help but giggle she did like the feeling of power but yet she didn't wanna abuse it
" Morning again. You sleep well? " she asked as she sat down her green eyes had a calm look to them

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Twostar couldn't help but giggle she did like the feeling of power but yet she didn't wanna abuse it
" Morning again. You sleep well? " she asked as she sat down her green eyes had a calm look to them
He nodded. "Very well. How about you?" He asked her. He enjoyed friendly conversations like this. It reminded him of why he worked so hard in his life.

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 08:41 PM
fireflower looked around the camp,the clan,a new life.she left her old clan not long ago in search of her sisters,but she found nothing.so she joined this clan:rowanclan.something drew her here like her sisters joined this clan and left for another one.she saw the leader twostar talking with a cat and after the two cats talked fireflower walked up and asked twostar"hey twostar do you know if a cat named embersong or dragonfire came across here at a point?"

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
He nodded. "Very well. How about you?" He asked her. He enjoyed friendly conversations like this. It reminded him of why he worked so hard in his life.

Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked littledragon0625

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked littledragon0625
(fireflower asked not embersong who is the skywatcher guardian)
"well they whir my sisters and we got separated first dragonfire then embersong.and i felt like they have been here before so i asked"fireflower said

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Twostar smiled

Ashfire could tell something was on Twostar's mind as he watched her for a moment which brought some concern. Then she asked about his family. His family was fine for the most part besides his mother passing away a short time before. But things like this happen when you live as long as she did. "Yes. My family is fine." He told her. "Thank you. But I'll be fine for right now." He said to his thought on a break. He was exhausted from all his work, but he could go a bit longer before he thought about taking a break.

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Ashfire could tell something was on Twostar's mind as he watched her for a moment which brought some concern. Then she asked about his family. His family was fine for the most part besides his mother passing away a short time before. But things like this happen when you live as long as she did. "Yes. My family is fine." He told her. "Thank you. But I'll be fine for right now." He said to his thought on a break. He was exhausted from all his work, but he could go a bit longer before he thought about taking a break.

(fireflower asked not embersong who is the skywatcher guardian)
"well they whir my sisters and we got separated first dragonfire then embersong.and i felt like they have been here before so i asked"fireflower said

Twostar nodded at Ashfire's answer
" Very well but feel free to take a break when ever you need " she meowed as she returned her attention to Fireflower who seemed worried about her siblings , she said something about seperation which in her mind didn't sound great at all . But yet again she thought she saw something flying in the sky not to long ago when she was on highrock " can you give me more details about your sister embersong, Fireflower ? She does sound somewhat familiar " she meowed as her eyes now shifted upwards to the sky having a feeling that embersong joined the skywalkers herself but she wondered how she was gonna bring that news to Fireflower since they where siblings after all.

The She cat also had a feeling her own family joined the skywalkers since they had all vanished into thin air , without a scent trace to lead to them. Her ears were pointed towards fireflower and cleared her throat she was on her paws ready to flee or go some where when ever she needed . Her tail curled and uncurled as she awaited the she cats answer but also thought about if she has heard of or seen fireflowers siblings before
I could have swore that embersong sounded familiar but yet I can't place a paw on it , oh Fox dung why can't my mind work like it used to .
All quick and witty ! Not slow but still able to function . Maybe if she gave me more information embersong might pop up some where in my memory . I hope she thought as she had a small frown

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Twostar nodded at Ashfire's answer
" Very well but feel free to take a break when ever you need " she meowed as she returned her attention to Fireflower who seemed worried about her siblings , she said something about seperation which in her mind didn't sound great at all . But yet again she thought she saw something flying in the sky not to long ago when she was on highrock " can you give me more details about your sister embersong, Fireflower ? She does sound somewhat familiar " she meowed as her eyes now shifted upwards to the sky having a feeling that embersong joined the skywalkers herself but she wondered how she was gonna bring that news to Fireflower since they where siblings after all.

The She cat also had a feeling her own family joined the skywalkers since they had all vanished into thin air , without a scent trace to lead to them. Her ears were pointed towards fireflower and cleared her throat she was on her paws ready to flee or go some where when ever she needed . Her tail curled and uncurled as she awaited the she cats answer but also thought about if she has heard of or seen fireflowers siblings before
I could have swore that embersong sounded familiar but yet I can't place a paw on it , oh Fox dung why can't my mind work like it used to .
All quick and witty ! Not slow but still able to function . Maybe if she gave me more information embersong might pop up some where in my memory . I hope she thought as she had a small frown
"she is black and orange with black wings yes i said wings but she has amber eyes and should be warrior age"fireflower said calmly perhaps twostar knows about embersong but if so then fireflower whould need to leave the nice clan and after that look for dragonfire(dragonstar now in dragonclan)

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 09:44 PM
"she is black and orange with black wings yes i said wings but she has amber eyes and should be warrior age"fireflower said calmly perhaps twostar knows about embersong but if so then fireflower whould need to leave the nice clan and after that look for dragonfire(dragonstar now in dragonclan)

Twostars ears perked up
wings ! That sounds like a Skywalker guardian ! But if I tell her she might be heartbroken ... And embersong spirit would be angry at me for telling Fireflower oh Fox dung what should I do? Skywalkers please give me an answer should I tell her? she thought and had a sad look on her face yet again she tried not to make it to obvious but with her being an open book it was quite impossible " i... I'm n-not sure yet I'll tell you as soon as my memory starts working properly " she lied and her tail flicked now she felt guilty about lying to another clanmate! What does she think she's doing?

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Twostars ears perked up
wings ! That sounds like a Skywalker guardian ! But if I tell her she might be heartbroken ... And embersong spirit would be angry at me for telling Fireflower oh Fox dung what should I do? Skywalkers please give me an answer should I tell her? she thought and had a sad look on her face yet again she tried not to make it to obvious but with her being an open book it was quite impossible " i... I'm n-not sure yet I'll tell you as soon as my memory starts working properly " she lied and her tail flicked now she felt guilty about lying to another clanmate! What does she think she's doing?
"ok!"fireflower said trying not to look sad but oh well"plz do tell me if you remember"
(with embersong not knowing her powers being skywatcher guardian she may walked into twostars dream after she sees this but couldnt help it)

Leucos
November 12th, 2017, 09:57 PM
"ok!"fireflower said trying not to look sad but oh well"plz do tell me if you remember"
(with embersong not knowing her powers being skywatcher guardian she may walked into twostars dream after she sees this but couldnt help it)

Twostar sighed guilt was now swirling around in her stomach making it harder and harder to stay silent " I will Fireflower i..I promise " she meowed and whent back to her den which was an empty base of a willow tree she layed down and sighed yet again " why do I always have to feel guilty? " she said under her breath and layed her head down going to sleep hoping to talk to embersong in her dreams please embersong tell me what I should do ,
either tell Fireflower your dead and with the skywalkers or not? Please she thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her jaws

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Ashfire knew it was wrong to listen to others conversations but he did and it didn't sound like it was going to be a happy ending. He stood up and left camp to go hunting on his own.

Rivergold
November 13th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Rainleaf opened her eyes and stretched in her warm den. She stood up, crossing the den and walking into the warm sun, smiling. She looked at her fellow clanmates, then went back in her den, for she had work to do. She sighed as she saw the giant pile of herbs that needed sorting. She looked around for Shypaw. Rainleaf didn't want to do this alone... besides, the apprentice needed some training anyway. "Shypaw?" She called. "I'm going to the herbal grounds, can you keep track of the den and herbs while I'm gone? When I'm back we can start training if you're okay with that." She padded back out of her den and headed towards the herbal grounds, smiling at all the cats she encountered.
(@Rivergold)
Agh turds )
"Oh! Okay!" Shypaw poked her head out of the herb store, where she had been sorting through the herbs that were dried out and unusable. She nodded brightly at the entrance. "You can count on..." she trailed off, realizing that Rainleaf was already gone. "...me."

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 08:18 AM
Twostar sighed guilt was now swirling around in her stomach making it harder and harder to stay silent " I will Fireflower i..I promise " she meowed and whent back to her den which was an empty base of a willow tree she layed down and sighed yet again " why do I always have to feel guilty? " she said under her breath and layed her head down going to sleep hoping to talk to embersong in her dreams please embersong tell me what I should do ,
either tell Fireflower your dead and with the skywalkers or not? Please she thought as she slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on her jaws
embersong was walking in the clouds and saw the leader.embersong saw the talk twostar had with fireflower.she realize she was in her dream!"ok i dont know how i got here but you should tell fireflower that im whatever i am in the sky!we dont think of it as dead but gone to a difference den where you dont know whats going on inside but they will come out and meet soon.tell her im like dragonfire when she watched over us in that rouge clan that we joined.and tell her i miss her"embersong said "i will watch over the clan twostar you can be sure of that as soon as i understand what i am oh and fireflower that im not dead cause no one killed me"

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 04:14 PM
embersong was walking in the clouds and saw the leader.embersong saw the talk twostar had with fireflower.she realize she was in her dream!"ok i dont know how i got here but you should tell fireflower that im whatever i am in the sky!we dont think of it as dead but gone to a difference den where you dont know whats going on inside but they will come out and meet soon.tell her im like dragonfire when she watched over us in that rouge clan that we joined.and tell her i miss her"embersong said "i will watch over the clan twostar you can be sure of that as soon as i understand what i am oh and fireflower that im not dead cause no one killed me"

Twostar blinked her eyes and nodded in her dream she sighed in relief
" I'm sorry it's just I don't wanna hurt Fireflower , and I don't wanna loose any more warriors " she meowed her ears flattened and licked her paw she needed to tell the truth , but she didn't want to if it meant loosing another loyal warrior . What should she do? Tell the truth , or lie.

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Twostar blinked her eyes and nodded in her dream she sighed in relief
" I'm sorry it's just I don't wanna hurt Fireflower , and I don't wanna loose any more warriors " she meowed her ears flattened and licked her paw she needed to tell the truth , but she didn't want to if it meant loosing another loyal warrior . What should she do? Tell the truth , or lie.
"i understand but i can only watch her here i dont know how far a cat can go that i can see(?)shell stay if she wants she may be happy knowing im here or she may what to go and look for dragonfire and i dont even know where she is which is why soon i will need to go and look for her just so i know dragonfire is safe but for now i need to watch fireflower so i know shes safe here.darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter in the darkness"(plot idea?)with thoses words she flew behide the leader and was gone.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 04:57 PM
"i understand but i can only watch her here i dont know how far a cat can go that i can see(?)shell stay if she wants she may be happy knowing im here or she may what to go and look for dragonfire and i dont even know where she is which is why soon i will need to go and look for her just so i know dragonfire is safe but for now i need to watch fireflower so i know shes safe here.darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter in the darkness"(plot idea?)with thoses words she flew behide the leader and was gone.

Dude that sounds like an awesome prophecy in the last sentence ! )
Twostar ears perked up she was dumbstruck at what embersongs last sentence
" Darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter then the darkness " she repeated as she woke up . Her face contorted again what did this mean! ?
this can't be a prophecy can it? Will it mean my clan will be destroyed ?? What does this mean!she thought frantically as she faced the back of her den unaware of any one else arriving

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Dude that sounds like an awesome prophecy in the last sentence ! )
Twostar ears perked up she was dumbstruck at what embersongs last sentence
" Darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter then the darkness " she repeated as she woke up . Her face contorted again what did this mean! ?
this can't be a prophecy can it? Will it mean my clan will be destroyed ?? What does this mean!she thought frantically as she faced the back of her den unaware of any one else arriving
(i know right! i asked role to talk to me about it )
fireflower out of the camp to hunt drawing the scents around her and finding the strongest one she followed it to i tree .she looked up and saw a thin magpie(thats a bird,right?)and leaped on the trunk of the tree.trees are like her home her sisters (and her but never show them cause of dragonstars story)have wings.she leaped for the bird the bird flew before she was able to attack"mouse dung!"fireflower spat angrily.she walked around some more and found.....hawk?something she can handle.she leaped and her claws hooked the wing and dragged it down.the hawk flew for fireflower but she bit the neck killing it "its a big one"she thought as she walked back to the camp
as she entered she said "who wants to eat this hawk!"(i made that sound lonely)
embersong watched from the sky looking at her sister if only she was able to do something than watch.but she was lucky to be whatever she was :skywalker guardian .she liked the sound of that.she walked down to a caver like hole in the clouds and drifted into sleep.

Role
November 13th, 2017, 05:47 PM
she sees a cat in the shadows watching the cats go by (she didnt know about nightwatcher)she flew down to the cat as she got closer the cat looked smaller,a kit maybe?"who are you?"embersong asked
(hey if someone needs a mate fireflower is open)
(Sorry! Didnt get a notif)

Flowerkit's dull eyes looked up sadly. This could be another cat to manipulate. She seemed naive enough to trick. Now to play it off as if she were a Skywatcher. "My name is Flowerkit," she sighed. "I died five moons ago, and it seems like everyone has forgotten me.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 05:50 PM
(i know right! i asked role to talk to me about it )
fireflower out of the camp to hunt drawing the scents around her and finding the strongest one she followed it to i tree .she looked up and saw a thin magpie(thats a bird,right?)and leaped on the trunk of the tree.trees are like her home her sisters (and her but never show them cause of dragonstars story)have wings.she leaped for the bird the bird flew before she was able to attack"mouse dung!"fireflower spat angrily.she walked around some more and found.....hawk?something she can handle.she leaped and her claws hooked the wing and dragged it down.the hawk flew for fireflower but she bit the neck killing it "its a big one"she thought as she walked back to the camp
as she entered she said "who wants to eat this hawk!"(i made that sound lonely)
embersong watched from the sky looking at her sister if only she was able to do something than watch.but she was lucky to be whatever she was :skywalker guardian .she liked the sound of that.she walked down to a caver like hole in the clouds and drifted into sleep.

Yup magpie is a bird )
Twostar trotted out of her den and spotted Fireflower she inhaled and exhailed tell her the truth twostar don't hesitate , just say the truth she thought she shook her orange and white fur as she yawned she ran up to Fireflower her feet were as fast as though fire was underneath them
" Fireflower! Your sister is fine she she is a Skywalker guardian , she loves you and misses you . " she meowed loudly as she landed in front of the warrior she breathed quickly hoping Fireflower heard her

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 05:52 PM
(Sorry! Didnt get a notif)

Flowerkit's dull eyes looked up sadly. This could be another cat to manipulate. She seemed naive enough to trick. Now to play it off as if she were a Skywatcher. "My name is Flowerkit," she sighed. "I died five moons ago, and it seems like everyone has forgotten me.
"then how you here?well im embersong the skywalker guardian"embersong said
(any idea for the prophecy?)

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Yup magpie is a bird )
Twostar trotted out of her den and spotted Fireflower she inhaled and exhailed tell her the truth twostar don't hesitate , just say the truth she thought she shook her orange and white fur as she yawned she ran up to Fireflower her feet were as fast as though fire was underneath them
" Fireflower! Your sister is fine she she is a Skywalker guardian , she loves you and misses you . " she meowed loudly as she landed in front of the warrior she breathed quickly hoping Fireflower heard her
(i was ligit heartbroken the way you said that!im takeing the pain and giveing it to fireflower)fireflower didnt say a thing she was to shocked"what do you mean!?"she finally asked

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 06:08 PM
(i was ligit heartbroken the way you said that!im takeing the pain and giveing it to fireflower)fireflower didnt say a thing she was to shocked"what do you mean!?"she finally asked

Sorry ! )
Twostar sighed which she did a lot her green eyes looked in Fireflowers she had a calming look with a soft smile
" your sister is fine. She is a Skywalker guardian . She came to me in my dreams and I got to see her she's fine . She misses you . " she meowed softly trying not hurt the she cat in front of her , her left ear twitched as her tail swayed . The heart and soul was a fragile thing to hold , one wrong thing and it could break , drop either of them they crash . She didn't want Fireflower's to be broken .The smile remained on her face .

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Ashfire came back to camp with a heap of prey in his jaws. Enough to feed the entire camp for the day. He put his catches on the pile and gave an exhausted sigh. It was hard work doing things the way he did it. But he enjoyed the challenge.

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Sorry ! )
Twostar sighed which she did a lot her green eyes looked in Fireflowers she had a calming look with a soft smile
" your sister is fine. She is a Skywalker guardian . She came to me in my dreams and I got to see her she's fine . She misses you . " she meowed softly trying not hurt the she cat in front of her , her left ear twitched as her tail swayed . The heart and soul was a fragile thing to hold , one wrong thing and it could break , drop either of them they crash . She didn't want Fireflower's to be broken .The smile remained on her face .
"so shes watching over us?"fireflower asked her heart was hurting at the thought of embersong her sister had stuck with her and dragonfire till a rouge clan (not brimclan)drove dragonfire away.she lived with dragnfire gone she can live with embersong watching over her.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 07:15 PM
"so shes watching over us?"fireflower asked her heart was hurting at the thought of embersong her sister had stuck with her and dragonfire till a rouge clan (not brimclan)drove dragonfire away.she lived with dragnfire gone she can live with embersong watching over her.

Twostar nodded " she is , she's making sure you are ok " she meowed hoping that Fireflower will be ok

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2017, 08:28 PM
(I'm so confused in what you're talking about)

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Twostar nodded " she is , she's making sure you are ok " she meowed hoping that Fireflower will be ok
"i know but its something so hard to believe.does that mean shes dead?"fireflower asked haveing little question she new her sister well she knew that shed see embersong soon.
(you didnt mention swiftheart i think you misses the dep.)

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 09:02 PM
"i know but its something so hard to believe.does that mean shes dead?"fireflower asked haveing little question she new her sister well she knew that shed see embersong soon.

Twostar was shocked and shook her head
" She's not dead she told me herself , I promise " she meowed as she showed no sign of guilt or anything to indicate she was lying . She was telling the truth , she still had a calm gesture and a soft look in her eyes , she sat down and cleaned her fur as her tail flicked . Her ears twitched as well .

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Twostar was shocked and shook her head
" She's not dead she told me herself , I promise " she meowed as she showed no sign of guilt or anything to indicate she was lying . She was telling the truth , she still had a calm gesture and a soft look in her eyes , she sat down and cleaned her fur as her tail flicked . Her ears twitched as well .
"did she say anything else?"fireflower asked she stopped being heartbroken and curios about what her sister said cause fireflower was still shocked embersong was the skywalker guardian.

Leucos
November 13th, 2017, 09:13 PM
"did she say anything else?"fireflower asked she stopped being heartbroken and curios about what her sister said cause fireflower was still shocked embersong was the skywalker guardian.

Twostar had a lump in her throat that she desperately wanted to gulp down
.darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter in the darkness she thought she did her best not to show any face expressions but she could feel the corner of her mouth dip down a tad bit . Her left ear twitched she felt uneasy now
" She didn't say anything else " she meowed sternly and forced the corner of her mouth back up . Her tail tip flicked

Fireflower
November 13th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Twostar had a lump in her throat that she desperately wanted to gulp down
.darkness covers the clan but the light will shine brighter in the darkness she thought she did her best not to show any face expressions but she could feel the corner of her mouth dip down a tad bit . Her left ear twitched she felt uneasy now
" She didn't say anything else " she meowed sternly and forced the corner of her mouth back up . Her tail tip flicked
"ok then"fireflower said picking up the big hawk and walking to the fresh kill pile the hawk talons dragging on the floor if no one here wanted to eat the hawk shed gladly eat it herself.she dropped it on the pile a sat down to groom her pelt.proud of her catch.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 13th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Ashfire watched the clan for a short amout of time to catch his breath before going back out again. Maybe another hunting session, or maybe a border patrol. Who knows. But he never just goes out to do nothing. He was always active.

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Ashfire watched the clan for a short amout of time to catch his breath before going back out again. Maybe another hunting session, or maybe a border patrol. Who knows. But he never just goes out to do nothing. He was always active.
"hey ashfire!mine if i hunt with you?"fireflower asked watching the cat going to hunt.shed only catch one bird on her last hunting trip maybe another one wolud help.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2017, 08:20 AM
"hey ashfire!mine if i hunt with you?"fireflower asked watching the cat going to hunt.shed only catch one bird on her last hunting trip maybe another one wolud help.
Ashfire turned to Fireflower. "I don't mind at all." He told her. "Come on."

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Ashfire turned to Fireflower. "I don't mind at all." He told her. "Come on."
"grreat!"fireflower said walked out of the camp."so where do you want to start?"fireflower asked

Role
November 14th, 2017, 05:17 PM
"then how you here?well im embersong the skywalker guardian"embersong said
(any idea for the prophecy?)
"I am a skywalker," she lied innocently. Flowerkit blinked her round blue eyes at the she-cat sadly.

(Hmmm not yet.)

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 05:26 PM
"I am a skywalker," she lied innocently. Flowerkit blinked her round blue eyes at the she-cat sadly.

(Hmmm not yet.)
"you dont look like one."embersong said and easily saw thought the lie"your the nightwatch guardian arent you"she spat makeing herself look bigger and flapping her wings.how many are there?she thought.
(umm....darkness darkness....all thats comeing to mind is an eclipse and you attack all the cats with that nightmare thing the guardian does....or something like that)

Liekki
November 14th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Agh turds )
"Oh! Okay!" Shypaw poked her head out of the herb store, where she had been sorting through the herbs that were dried out and unusable. She nodded brightly at the entrance. "You can count on..." she trailed off, realizing that Rainleaf was already gone. "...me."
Rainleaf returned with a pile of herbs. She sat down, pushing the herbs into the pile. She gathered her thoughts and looked at Shypaw. "Are you ready to start your training for today?" she asked. She pulled out five different hers, placing them in a line across the ground. She pointed to a group of blackberry leaves. "Can you tell me what these are and what they're used for?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2017, 05:39 PM
"grreat!"fireflower said walked out of the camp."so where do you want to start?"fireflower asked
"I can go wherever you want to go." He told her. "You choose."

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 05:47 PM
"I can go wherever you want to go." He told her. "You choose."
"lets try the eastern part of the terr."fireflower said already looking for scents.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2017, 05:50 PM
"lets try the eastern part of the terr."fireflower said already looking for scents.
He nodded, already catching scents of prey.

Role
November 14th, 2017, 06:22 PM
"you dont look like one."embersong said and easily saw thought the lie"your the nightwatch guardian arent you"she spat makeing herself look bigger and flapping her wings.how many are there?she thought.
(umm....darkness darkness....all thats comeing to mind is an eclipse and you attack all the cats with that nightmare thing the guardian does....or something like that)
(Ooh wait
What if Nightwatchers get stronger at night and Skywatchers at day. When the eclipse happens the Nightwatchers attack.)
Flowerkit's gaze darkened. She had been discovered. In an instant the she-kit grew to her real size. She was the size of an adult cat now. The molly spread her wings and stared at the Skywatcher. "Oh, no," she replied in a monotone voice. "I've been caught. What ever shall I do?" Then, she smiled. "Nothing, that's what. You won't lay a paw on me."

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 09:21 PM
(Ooh wait
What if Nightwatchers get stronger at night and Skywatchers at day. When the eclipse happens the Nightwatchers attack.)
Flowerkit's gaze darkened. She had been discovered. In an instant the she-kit grew to her real size. She was the size of an adult cat now. The molly spread her wings and stared at the Skywatcher. "Oh, no," she replied in a monotone voice. "I've been caught. What ever shall I do?" Then, she smiled. "Nothing, that's what. You won't lay a paw on me."
(we should of said this in a pm now people can see it but love the idea!)
embersong quickly backed up at the site of the growing cat.she almost clawed her at the last words flowerkit said.embersong growled ears back.she hadnt trained in a while in the sky no other cat lived the only time she was close to fighting is when she snatched birds out of the cat.she waited for the cat to slash out.

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 09:28 PM
He nodded, already catching scents of prey.
fireflower walked not looking behide to see if ashfire was following.she was to focused on the closes scent some kind of bird.she hoped it wasnt hawk she wangled one today already.the scent lend her to a tree and saw a starling quickly she jumped high and took down the bird.

Role
November 14th, 2017, 09:46 PM
(we should of said this in a pm now people can see it but love the idea!)
embersong quickly backed up at the site of the growing cat.she almost clawed her at the last words flowerkit said.embersong growled ears back.she hadnt trained in a while in the sky no other cat lived the only time she was close to fighting is when she snatched birds out of the cat.she waited for the cat to slash out.
(Arg true. Ill edit my post just incase some other people didnt see it)
Flowerkit stared dully at the molly. She was waiting for a lash, but it didn't come. Flowerkit noticed the Skywatcher's stance. It was defensive. Embersong was waiting for her to strike out. Nodding thoughtfully, Flowerkit shrunk back to her kit size. "Good day," she called as she padded away.

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 09:56 PM
(Arg true. Ill edit my post just incase some other people didnt see it)
Flowerkit stared dully at the molly. She was waiting for a lash, but it didn't come. Flowerkit noticed the Skywatcher's stance. It was defensive. Embersong was waiting for her to strike out. Nodding thoughtfully, Flowerkit shrunk back to her kit size. "Good day," she called as she padded away.
embersong just stared at the kit walking away.but embersong was glad she walked away it was unlike a nightwatcher to not fight but embersong didnt have training if only she had a friend in the sky.oh well(im not makeing another cat i can bearly take care of my two)she thought and flew to the sky.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 14th, 2017, 11:40 PM
fireflower walked not looking behide to see if ashfire was following.she was to focused on the closes scent some kind of bird.she hoped it wasnt hawk she wangled one today already.the scent lend her to a tree and saw a starling quickly she jumped high and took down the bird.
Ashfire was stalking something else. It was a mouse. But right as he was about to pounce, a falcon swooped down and took it. Using this opportunity he pounced and took down the falcon. "Two in one."

Fireflower
November 15th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Ashfire was stalking something else. It was a mouse. But right as he was about to pounce, a falcon swooped down and took it. Using this opportunity he pounced and took down the falcon. "Two in one."
"nice catch"fireflower said looking for a new scent

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2017, 08:29 AM
"nice catch"fireflower said looking for a new scent
He nodded. It took a good portion of his energy to catch it. But he kept going, with no intention to stop just yet.

Fireflower
November 15th, 2017, 04:24 PM
He nodded. It took a good portion of his energy to catch it. But he kept going, with no intention to stop just yet.
fireflower looked around hopeing to find another scent but not many were found its was like something scared it all away.but she still found the closest scent a mouse.its isnt her favorite style of hunting.catching fish is more fun than hunting on ground for her.she leaped for the mouse catching it.

Static
November 15th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Ghost whisper deposited his Squirrel on the pile,having just caught it before bringing it back.'I was gone longer than I should have been.I hope twp-star took care of things.' he thought.The sleek white male wasent sure what to do next.He had already hunted,but he didn't want to sleep.He glanced around hesitantly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2017, 07:17 PM
fireflower looked around hopeing to find another scent but not many were found its was like something scared it all away.but she still found the closest scent a mouse.its isnt her favorite style of hunting.catching fish is more fun than hunting on ground for her.she leaped for the mouse catching it.
Ashfire sniffed the air. Another scent. He crept forward until he saw rustling in a bush. He was about to pounce when a fox jumped on him. He hissed and it was a fight between the fox and him. After a few minutes, both were breathing heavy, marks everywhere and blood dripping from their bodies. Finally. The fox retreated and Ashfire slumped to the ground, exhausted.

Fireflower
November 15th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Ashfire sniffed the air. Another scent. He crept forward until he saw rustling in a bush. He was about to pounce when a fox jumped on him. He hissed and it was a fight between the fox and him. After a few minutes, both were breathing heavy, marks everywhere and blood dripping from their bodies. Finally. The fox retreated and Ashfire slumped to the ground, exhausted.
fireflower herd a yowl and ran to the spot ashfire was"oh skywalker!"(like saying great starclan)"are you ok?" she quickly asked with worry

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 15th, 2017, 09:49 PM
fireflower herd a yowl and ran to the spot ashfire was"oh skywalker!"(like saying great starclan)"are you ok?" she quickly asked with worry
"Yeah....." He struggled to his paws, he used what little energy he had left to stand and look at Fireflower. "I'm...alright."

Rivergold
November 16th, 2017, 07:50 AM
Rainleaf returned with a pile of herbs. She sat down, pushing the herbs into the pile. She gathered her thoughts and looked at Shypaw. "Are you ready to start your training for today?" she asked. She pulled out five different hers, placing them in a line across the ground. She pointed to a group of blackberry leaves. "Can you tell me what these are and what they're used for?"
Shypaw was only halfway through sorting and putting away the herbs when her mentor returned. "Umm," she watched as Rainleaf pulled out the herbs she just put away. "Those are the blackberry leaves you just told me to sort. And they're used for...bee stings?" She looked at the pile, where the dandelion leaves still lay, ready to be stored. "Do you want me to finish sorting before the lesson?"

Liekki
November 16th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Shypaw was only halfway through sorting and putting away the herbs when her mentor returned. "Umm," she watched as Rainleaf pulled out the herbs she just put away. "Those are the blackberry leaves you just told me to sort. And they're used for...bee stings?" She looked at the pile, where the dandelion leaves still lay, ready to be stored. "Do you want me to finish sorting before the lesson?"
"Yes! Good job, and I think we can sort them together to make the process a bit quicker." Rainleaf put the leaves back into the pile and sorted the leaves and other various herbs.

Fireflower
November 16th, 2017, 04:17 PM
"Yeah....." He struggled to his paws, he used what little energy he had left to stand and look at Fireflower. "I'm...alright."
"ok then do you want to head back to the camp"fireflower asked.
meanwhile embersong was watching the whole thing wondering want would happen

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2017, 07:00 PM
"ok then do you want to head back to the camp"fireflower asked.
meanwhile embersong was watching the whole thing wondering want would happen
"No..." He said still fighting to breathe. "I can go a bit longer."

Fireflower
November 16th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"No..." He said still fighting to breathe. "I can go a bit longer."
"you dont look like it"fireflower said"but if you need any help i got it"she said and stalked next to a tree looking for scents.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 16th, 2017, 10:55 PM
"you dont look like it"fireflower said"but if you need any help i got it"she said and stalked next to a tree looking for scents.
He nodded and took a step forward and collapsed to the ground.

Fireflower
November 17th, 2017, 06:27 PM
He nodded and took a step forward and collapsed to the ground.
"im gonna get the med cat"fireflower said running to the camp.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 17th, 2017, 06:49 PM
"im gonna get the med cat"fireflower said running to the camp.
He was going to stop her, but it was too late.

Fireflower
November 17th, 2017, 07:03 PM
"Yes! Good job, and I think we can sort them together to make the process a bit quicker." Rainleaf put the leaves back into the pile and sorted the leaves and other various herbs.
"rainleaf!ashfires hurt!"fireflower said running into the med den.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 17th, 2017, 07:12 PM
(Who's mee cat?)

Fireflower
November 17th, 2017, 07:14 PM
(Who's mee cat?)
(meaning?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 17th, 2017, 07:24 PM
(meaning?)
Meant who is med cat)

Fireflower
November 17th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Meant who is med cat)
(shypaw and rainleaf i think)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 18th, 2017, 12:33 PM
(shypaw and rainleaf i think)
Ok)
Ashfire laid there. He assumed the medicine cat was coming.

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Ok)
(i think it will take a while they dont come on much from what i know)

Liekki
November 18th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Rainleaf quickly stood and walked over to Fireflower. "Where?" she asked quickly. "What happened?" Rainleaf was worried. Not many cats got hurt in Rowanclan. "Was there an attack, accident?"

Fireflower
November 18th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Rainleaf quickly stood and walked over to Fireflower. "Where?" she asked quickly. "What happened?" Rainleaf was worried. Not many cats got hurt in Rowanclan. "Was there an attack, accident?"
"we wr hunting and he said a fox attack him while i was hunting"fireflower."he said he was fine but he fell to the ground soon after.follow me ill show you!"

Static
November 18th, 2017, 04:00 PM
I'm still here.if anyone needs the deputy then mention me cause I don't really see anywhere to jump in)

Mango
November 19th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Forestkit eyes were drawn to the kit with black wings,” Wow. I didn’t know their were any winged kits in our clan. I’m Forestkit. Who are you?” She meowed happy, only thinking of Flowerkit as a new playmate (Woah...what if Forestkit and Flowerkit are littermates, just Flowerkit’s dead. Just make it so Flowerkit died at like 2-3 moons instead of 5 moons old!)

Dapplebreeze, the elder laid in the clearing grooming her fur.

Liekki
November 19th, 2017, 07:02 PM
"we wr hunting and he said a fox attack him while i was hunting"fireflower."he said he was fine but he fell to the ground soon after.follow me ill show you!"
Rainleaf stood behind Fireflower, prepared to heal him. "Shypaw, would you like to come?" she asked. She thought that she could make this into a learning experience for her. Rivergold

Rivergold
November 20th, 2017, 07:32 AM
Rainleaf stood behind Fireflower, prepared to heal him. "Shypaw, would you like to come?" she asked. She thought that she could make this into a learning experience for her. Rivergold
Shypaw's head poked out of the medicine store. "Huh?"
littledragon0625 well, there was a time when I was very popular on here...Sometimes you slow down after two years...)

PeaFlower
November 20th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Lilacnose nonchalantly headed back to camp from her hunting session, carrying both a mouse and a squirrel. She unceremoniously dropped them on the fresh-kill pile, and looked around the clan.
It looked like something was going on with the Medicine cat. Was someone injured ? That didn't happen often. Well, whatever did happen, it was none of her business.
She noticed the deputy was on his own. Feeling up for small talk, she decided to go and greet him.

(Is that okay with you Swiftheart ?)

(Also I couldn't help but notice a lot of cats in Rowanclan are in lighter tones (Light) than the cats in Dragonclan (Dark)
Darkness covers the clan but the light shines brighter in the darkness.
Holy cow, don't let this prophecy fall into Liliacnose's paws, she'll go at war with Dragonclan x), then again it could also be interpreted as the fact that Rowanclan being allies with Dragonclan will make them stronger.
Why am I rambling about this ? Shut up me.
Though I like this prophecy thing. If I were to use it in a story I'd be a double-edged prophecy. It would have something to do with the Skywalkers and Nightwatchers, but also something to do with something else.
littledragon0625 )

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Lilacnose nonchalantly headed back to camp from her hunting session, carrying both a mouse and a squirrel. She unceremoniously dropped them on the fresh-kill pile, and looked around the clan.
It looked like something was going on with the Medicine cat. Was someone injured ? That didn't happen often. Well, whatever did happen, it was none of her business.
She noticed the deputy was on his own. Feeling up for small talk, she decided to go and greet him.

(Is that okay with you Swiftheart ?)

(Also I couldn't help but notice a lot of cats in Rowanclan are in lighter tones (Light) than the cats in Dragonclan (Dark)
Darkness covers the clan but the light shines brighter in the darkness.
Holy cow, don't let this prophecy fall into Liliacnose's paws, she'll go at war with Dragonclan x), then again it could also be interpreted as the fact that Rowanclan being allies with Dragonclan will make them stronger.
Why am I rambling about this ? Shut up me.
Though I like this prophecy thing. If I were to use it in a story I'd be a double-edged prophecy. It would have something to do with the Skywalkers and Nightwatchers, but also something to do with something else.
littledragon0625 )

(thought it whould be nightwatchers and skywalkers but nice idea trust me if i need a prophecy im comeing to you)

Leucos
November 20th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Rivergold

Twostar took a deep breath today she was gonna announce a new warrior she jumped on higrock and cleared her throat she kinda liked doing ceremonies like her father burntstar had done she sighed smelling the moisture in the air
" all cats who are old enough to fight gather around highrock today we have a new warrior ! " she shouted and looked at the medicine cat apprentice shypaw , she smiled softly as she looked directly in shypaws eyes but in a calm way
" Shypaw for being loyal to you duties and clan and helping with rainflower I now announce your warrior name. Your warrior name is ShyWing for your knowledge of herbs and being calm . May skywalkers guide your path " she meowed and placed her right paw on shywings head and retracted it

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Ok let's all ignore the near dead warrior in the territory)

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Ok let's all ignore the near dead warrior in the territory)
(you mean you? ok!lol cause i heard twostar is sending you and me on a partol)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2017, 07:18 PM
(you mean you? ok!lol cause i heard twostar is sending you and me on a partol)
I would. But he's kinda bleeding to death after the fight with the fox!)

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 07:19 PM
I would. But he's kinda bleeding to death after the fight with the fox!)
(yea,i knew something was happening for all i knew you wr going to join embersong!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2017, 07:22 PM
(yea,i knew something was happening for all i knew you wr going to join embersong!)
(Why. He just save his clan from a fox attack. And Ember hasn't even talked to him once. The least you could've done was bring him back to camp)

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(Why. He just save his clan from a fox attack. And Ember hasn't even talked to him once. The least you could've done was bring him back to camp)
(would you of thought when your friend was in danger fireflower doesnt think in ting like that, cause she doesnt want to lose anyone else)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2017, 09:04 PM
(would you of thought when your friend was in danger fireflower doesnt think in ting like that, cause she doesnt want to lose anyone else)
*sigh* I understand what you're saying. But can I just get a medic

Fireflower
November 20th, 2017, 09:06 PM
*sigh* I understand what you're saying. But can I just get a medic
next time shadomaru,next time.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 20th, 2017, 10:14 PM
next time shadomaru,next time.
No not next time. He's my only character.)

PeaFlower
November 21st, 2017, 12:55 AM
No not next time. He's my only character.)

(Err ... I could make Lilacnose break character and suddenly care about this problem and randomly bring your character back to the camp ? .... or I'll have to make a new, more fitting, character ...)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2017, 07:54 AM
(Err ... I could make Lilacnose break character and suddenly care about this problem and randomly bring your character back to the camp ? .... or I'll have to make a new, more fitting, character ...)
I just don't want him to die. That's all I want)

Rivergold
November 21st, 2017, 07:57 AM
Rivergold

Twostar took a deep breath today she was gonna announce a new warrior she jumped on higrock and cleared her throat she kinda liked doing ceremonies like her father burntstar had done she sighed smelling the moisture in the air
" all cats who are old enough to fight gather around highrock today we have a new warrior ! " she shouted and looked at the medicine cat apprentice shypaw , she smiled softly as she looked directly in shypaws eyes but in a calm way
" Shypaw for being loyal to you duties and clan and helping with rainflower I now announce your warrior name. Your warrior name is ShyWing for your knowledge of herbs and being calm . May skywalkers guide your path " she meowed and placed her right paw on shywings head and retracted it
uhhhh...........isn't.....Isn't the Medicine cat supposed to give the medicine cat apprentice their full name? They...they get a medicine cat name.......not a warrior name.........)

Akari
November 21st, 2017, 08:02 AM
uhhhh...........isn't.....Isn't the Medicine cat supposed to give the medicine cat apprentice their full name? They...they get a medicine cat name.......not a warrior name.........)
(@Rivergold, You Are very much correct. )

Fireflower
November 21st, 2017, 09:12 AM
I just don't want him to die. That's all I want)
(i thuoght we wr going to forget about the fox thing!)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2017, 09:57 AM
(i thuoght we wr going to forget about the fox thing!)
I was being sarcastic there)

Fireflower
November 21st, 2017, 10:30 AM
I was being sarcastic there)
(oh.well....)

PeaFlower
November 21st, 2017, 01:21 PM
Ok)

(You thought it was the med cat, but it was I- Alright, here comes the rescue, I guess. What even is this thread xD)

(Sorry Swiftheart , looks like the deputy is being ditched again ^^")

Lilacnose took small steps towards the deputy, when she paused. She didn't usually talk to higher ranks ... what would her clanmates think if they saw her have a little chat with some of them ? Would they think she's trying to get on their good side ?
The she-cat shook her head, and looked at the fresh-kill pile. It was well garnished, but a few more prey wouldn't be bad either. With that thought in mind, she headed back to the forest.

She had been looking for prey for a while when she smelled blood. Not prey blood, cat blood. A cat from her clan, nonetheless. Was it the cat that needed help ? Why did nobody come yet ?
She went closer to where the scent was, and noticed Ashfire. It was indeed one of her clanmates.

"What happened to you ?" The she cat meowed, sniffing him. He smelled like fox, and was bleeding. "Ooooh ... that's not good. You can't walk, can you ?" She looked him up and down. Had it been any other situation, she would have laughed at his position on the ground, but this was a serious matter.
Lilacnose was ready to help Ashfire, and she didn't care if the blood would stain her fur. After all, she wasn't the overly clean type.
Without a word, she got closer to the tom and tried to lift him up, enough so that she could fit her lean body underneath.
"Seems like I'll have to carry you all the way back to camp then." She laughed, though her laughs came in ragged breaths, as she tried to adjust the tom's weight on her back. "Hope you have nothing against it."
She knew carrying a cat could make their wounds worse, up to the point they could die, but if nobody took care of him he might as well die alone in the forest. It was worth a shot.
"What strange prey you make." She teased once she finally was able to breathe normally again, trying to lighten up the mood, as she took careful steps to the camp.

(Hope you don't mind me moving this thing a bit fast, I didn't even let you reply ^^" ... sorry ... then again, with the way Lilacnose is, it's actually an accurate depiction.)

Yeah ... that's true ... and there's a ceremony with starclan in the books (that I still have to learn better for the Dragonclan rp with my Swiftowl and Okapi's Ravenkit/paw ) ... here it would be like ... the Skywatcher greets them and ...
Or this rp could do without and just have the Medicine cat do the ceremony ...

But usually it's definitely not the leader's job ^^"

Rivergold
November 21st, 2017, 02:58 PM
Yeah ... that's true ... and there's a ceremony with starclan in the books (that I still have to learn better for the Dragonclan rp with my Swiftowl and Okapi's Ravenkit/paw ) ... here it would be like ... the Skywatcher greets them and ...

Here's the Wiki link for the ceremony if you need it: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine_Cat_Ceremony)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 21st, 2017, 03:42 PM
(You thought it was the med cat, but it was I- Alright, here comes the rescue, I guess. What even is this thread xD)

(Sorry Swiftheart , looks like the deputy is being ditched again ^^")

Lilacnose took small steps towards the deputy, when she paused. She didn't usually talk to higher ranks ... what would her clanmates think if they saw her have a little chat with some of them ? Would they think she's trying to get on their good side ?
The she-cat shook her head, and looked at the fresh-kill pile. It was well garnished, but a few more prey wouldn't be bad either. With that thought in mind, she headed back to the forest.

She had been looking for prey for a while when she smelled blood. Not prey blood, cat blood. A cat from her clan, nonetheless. Was it the cat that needed help ? Why did nobody come yet ?
She went closer to where the scent was, and noticed Ashfire. It was indeed one of her clanmates.

"What happened to you ?" The she cat meowed, sniffing him. He smelled like fox, and was bleeding. "Ooooh ... that's not good. You can't walk, can you ?" She looked him up and down. Had it been any other situation, she would have laughed at his position on the ground, but this was a serious matter.
Lilacnose was ready to help Ashfire, and she didn't care if the blood would stain her fur. After all, she wasn't the overly clean type.
Without a word, she got closer to the tom and tried to lift him up, enough so that she could fit her lean body underneath.
"Seems like I'll have to carry you all the way back to camp then." She laughed, though her laughs came in ragged breaths, as she tried to adjust the tom's weight on her back. "Hope you have nothing against it."
She knew carrying a cat could make their wounds worse, up to the point they could die, but if nobody took care of him he might as well die alone in the forest. It was worth a shot.
"What strange prey you make." She teased once she finally was able to breathe normally again, trying to lighten up the mood, as she took careful steps to the camp.

(Hope you don't mind me moving this thing a bit fast, I didn't even let you reply ^^" ... sorry ... then again, with the way Lilacnose is, it's actually an accurate depiction.)

Ashfire had been lying there slowly bleeding for a while, he had been unconscious by the time Lilacnose arrived. He was still alive, but barely clinging on to the little life he had left.

PeaFlower
November 22nd, 2017, 02:25 AM
Here's the Wiki link for the ceremony if you need it: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Medicine_Cat_Ceremony)

Oh, thanks, that's going to be useful in the future, if I don't forget about it until then ... ovo

Ashfire had been lying there slowly bleeding for a while, he had been unconscious by the time Lilacnose arrived. He was still alive, but barely clinging on to the little life he had left.

With no response coming from her clanmate, the she-cat started to get worried, and tried her best to go faster, careful not to make the tom slip off her back.
After what felt like an eternity, she made it back to camp, and used the rest of her strenght to rush to the medicine den.
"Rainleaf !" She yelled as she let down the tom on the ground, breathless. "Need a little help here !"
Mad-Hatter

Fireflower
November 22nd, 2017, 05:06 PM
fireflower walked around the terr. she felt useless and lonely.covered by cat but none to talk to if only she stayed with her sisters if only she stayed with dragonfire and embersong.this place no cat could be left alone and no cat could just simpley gather there thought with no one around.if only this was a clan that she didnt need to hide her secrets but just...just well she didnt know what i guess be free.she climbed to the top of a tall tree and watched the clouds move across the sky.(open if willing)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 25th, 2017, 09:31 AM

Fireflower
November 25th, 2017, 01:54 PM
:crown:...
(ikr)

Akari
November 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Fireflower walked around the terr. she felt useless and lonely. Covered by cat but none to talk to if only she stayed with her sisters if only she stayed with Dragonfire and Embersong. This place no cat could be left alone and no cat could just simply gather there thought with no one around. If only this was a clan that she didn't need to hide her secrets but just...just well she didn't know what I guess be free. She climbed to the top of a tall tree and watched the clouds move across the sky.(open if willing)
Rustpaw Sighed. She was tired of staying in camp, watching everyone do their work, and all of that. `Might as well Go out and Walk along the Borders, and make sure the Markers are fresh..` She thought, before exiting the camp. As she was walking, she noticed the scent of one of her clanmates, so she decided to follow it and see what they were up to.
As she approached the Tree, she was almost forced to look up. "Hey, Mind a bit of company?" She asked, Not to loudly since she didn't want to scare the other cat who was up in the tree.

Fireflower
November 25th, 2017, 03:01 PM
Rustpaw Sighed. She was tired of staying in camp, watching everyone do their work, and all of that. `Might as well Go out and Walk along the Borders, and make sure the Markers are fresh..` She thought, before exiting the camp. As she was walking, she noticed the scent of one of her clanmates, so she decided to follow it and see what they were up to.
As she approached the Tree, she was almost forced to look up. "Hey, Mind a bit of company?" She asked, Not to loudly since she didn't want to scare the other cat who was up in the tree.

"no not at all"fireflower said to rustpaw.she sat up and looked down at the app.

Akari
November 25th, 2017, 03:12 PM
"no not at all"fireflower said to rustpaw.she sat up and looked down at the app.

Rustpaw Struggled at First, But Quickly found a softer section of bark where her claws could hook into. She quickly climbed the tree, and then sat on a branch that was on the opposite side of the tree FireFlower was sitting on. "Heh...Sure do get a nice view from up here..." She commented, Looking off into the distance momentarily, before glancing over at her. "Is Something Wrong? I've noticed that other Clanmates usually don't leave the clans if they don't have work to do, unless something is bothering them." She said, using past experience to try and piece together she was not in the camp, and up in a tree, of all places.

Fireflower
November 25th, 2017, 03:22 PM
Rustpaw Struggled at First, But Quickly found a softer section of bark where her claws could hook into. She quickly climbed the tree, and then sat on a branch that was on the opposite side of the tree FireFlower was sitting on. "Heh...Sure do get a nice view from up here..." She commented, Looking off into the distance momentarily, before glancing over at her. "Is Something Wrong? I've noticed that other Clanmates usually don't leave the clans if they don't have work to do, unless something is bothering them." She said, using past experience to try and piece together she was not in the camp, and up in a tree, of all places.
"well small terrioty large clan sometimes a cat needs some peace and quiet"fireflower said."do you want to check the borders?"(we may come across dragonclan first meet cause dragonclan is waiting for the moment if you do then post on the dragonclan rowanclan border thread)

Akari
November 25th, 2017, 03:30 PM
"well small terrioty large clan sometimes a cat needs some peace and quiet"fireflower said."do you want to check the borders?"(we may come across dragonclan first meet cause dragonclan is waiting for the moment if you do then post on the dragonclan rowanclan border thread)
"Eh, Good point...And Sure! Anything but being cooped up in that apprentices den sounds good to me!" She said happily. She Smiled, starting to carefully climb down from the tree. (Transitioning to other Chat Now.)

Rivergold
November 27th, 2017, 12:12 PM
(soooo........About Shypaw.....)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 27th, 2017, 02:57 PM
(soooo........About Shypaw.....)
Can you PLEASE heal my dying cat)

PeaFlower
November 27th, 2017, 03:57 PM

(If something doesn't happen soon I'm either going to break a rule or have Dragonclan's Medicine cat randomly come into camp x'D)

Rivergold
November 28th, 2017, 07:20 AM
Sorry, I just got really confused about the whole ceremony thing.)Ashfire had been lying there slowly bleeding for a while, he had been unconscious by the time Lilacnose arrived. He was still alive, but barely clinging on to the little life he had left.
Shypaw suddenly caught the scent of blood and whipped around, scanning the clearing for injured cats.
(....where is Ashfire? Is he in the camp or in the territory?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 28th, 2017, 07:46 AM
Sorry, I just got really confused about the whole ceremony thing.)
Shypaw suddenly caught the scent of blood and whipped around, scanning the clearing for injured cats.
(....where is Ashfire? Is he in the camp or in the territory?)
Camp)

Rivergold
November 28th, 2017, 07:54 AM
Camp)
Alrighty then.)
She paused when she spotted a dark lump of fur, the dark stain around him. "A--Ashfire?" She sprinted over to the downed cat, parting his fur to look for the wound. "HEY!" She called, looking around. "Who around here isn't squeamish?"
(where be injury?)

PeaFlower
November 28th, 2017, 08:02 AM
Alrighty then.)
She paused when she spotted a dark lump of fur, the dark stain around him. "A--Ashfire?" She sprinted over to the downed cat, parting his fur to look for the wound. "HEY!" She called, looking around. "Who around here isn't squeamish?"
(where be injury?)

(I also got confused by the whole ceremony thing. So it's fine. The thread's kinda dying though.)

Lilacnose saw that Shypaw was coming to help, so she decided she was going to go hunt as she intended. She stopped however when she heard Shypaw asking for someone to help.
She came back on her steps and stood there, looking at the two cats.
"Well ... My fur has already been stained with his blood while carrying him back to camp, so I guess there's no point to ask for another cat to dirty themselves ..." She sighed. "Stupid foxes." She muttered as she waited to see if Shypaw would be accepting her offer.

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 28th, 2017, 08:09 AM
Alrighty then.)
(where be injury?)
(The fox gave him the business. He has claw marks everywhere, though only some are deep and he's basically bleeding to death)

Fireflower
November 28th, 2017, 08:18 AM
(The fox gave him the business. He has claw marks everywhere, though only some are deep and he's basically bleeding to death)
Alrighty then.)
(where be injury?)
(I also got confused by the whole ceremony thing. So it's fine. The thread's kinda dying though.)

Lilacnose saw that Shypaw was coming to help, so she decided she was going to go hunt as she intended. She stopped however when she heard Shypaw asking for someone to help.
"Well ... My fur has already been stained with his blood while carrying him back to camp, so I guess there's no point to ask for another cat to dirty themselves ..." She sighed. "Stupid foxes." She muttered as she waited to see if Shypaw would be accepting her offer.

embersong was watching wondering what would happen.she flew down from the cloud to see it better.she hoped the cat wouldnt die but if so then shed have a friend in the clouds.(will he die?)

Ainz Ooal Gown
November 28th, 2017, 10:06 AM
embersong was watching wondering what would happen.she flew down from the cloud to see it better.she hoped the cat wouldnt die but if so then shed have a friend in the clouds.(will he die?)
Depends

Rivergold
November 29th, 2017, 07:22 AM

"Well ... My fur has already been stained with his blood while carrying him back to camp, so I guess there's no point to ask for another cat to dirty themselves ..." She sighed. "Stupid foxes." She muttered as she waited to see if Shypaw would be accepting her offer.Shypaw looked up and dipped her head. "Thank you." Turning back to Ashfire, she found one of the wounds that was still bleeding. "Please sit here and start washing the ones that are still bleeding," she mewed to Lilacnose. "I need to get supplies." with that she sprinted off to grab cobweb and marigold, not sure if she needed something else, but too in a hurry to think on it.

PeaFlower
November 29th, 2017, 10:02 AM
Shypaw looked up and dipped her head. "Thank you." Turning back to Ashfire, she found one of the wounds that was still bleeding. "Please sit here and start washing the ones that are still bleeding," she mewed to Lilacnose. "I need to get supplies." with that she sprinted off to grab cobweb and marigold, not sure if she needed something else, but too in a hurry to think on it.

"Wash ? ..." Lilacnose repeated out loud, dumbfounded, her eyes wide and ears nervously twitching, as she watched Shypaw sprint away.
Then she looked at the bleeding wounds staining the warrior's fur.
She scrunched her nose in disgust, and sighed.
"Welp, I did volunteer ..." She muttered.
Taking a deep breath, she came closer to Ashfire and started licking around the wounds, trying her best to ignore the taste of blood and dirt.
Ugh this is terrible ... This is why I would never have wanted to be a medicine cat ... She thought though she continued on washing the gashes.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Okapi
This thread?)

Mango
December 7th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Okapi
This thread?)
Ya.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Ya.
Oke. I'll make a form.Or do i need to? I cant find a form.)

Mango
December 7th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Oke. I'll make a form.Or do i need to? I cant find a form.)
In the Alternative sign ups like the RP reasources of Alternative RP.

CinnamonCookie
December 7th, 2017, 10:38 AM
In the Alternative sign ups like the RP reasources of Alternative RP.
Ok)