PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Ghoul.

Pages : [1] 2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 06:52 PM
Toyko, a city of hidden demons and a order that keeps these demons in check. Yes we know the tales, we’ve seen what they could do. What they have done in order to live and thrive.
These demons are known as ghouls, born with a weapon hidden within their bodies which are known as kagune which have many types and are unique to each ghoul.
Here a few examples of what these tools are: https://pin.it/LGNTH1S
https://pin.it/OYKC2lO
https://pin.it/6-VdgYO
Along with This, they have supernatural strength and stamina and some fast Regeneration However they can’t heal as fast when they haven’t eaten in a while and they can die like mortals just more harder.
And lastly their curse is the simplest need to eat like all we have to eat to live however they can only eat the flesh of humans and if they don’t eat they get weak, go insane or suffer massive pain for days to come until death or insanity takes them whole. They are well hidden among us just they can change their eye color to a normal kind but their real eyes are only shown when they wish it.
Example: https://31.media.tumblr.com/d12b4f1f9a1e4fb6838daf1321fc4a6c/tumblr_nk12dpAtLq1rlkfezo3_540.gif

Now for the order which are known as ccg aka The Commission of Counter Ghoul. They fight against the ghouls believing they are monsters demons that deserve death and hell. They use special cases that contain Kagune that were ripped out of Ghouls to use against ghouls. Only a Kagune could quickly end a ghoul.
They are normal humans in body but are smart almost like cops only more dangerous of a job.

But that is all for now live a life, knowing that you are all in risk of dying but are protected by the order... so do what you will with this life. And the next

Forum for ghouls
Name nickname if any
Personality
Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)
Looks
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.)
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for CCG
Name
Weapon aka Kagune
Personality
Family?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Family?
Job
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Question

My forums coming soon

Static
November 12th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Nickname if any-not yet
Name-sakiko Takahashi
Age-16
Looks-brown curley hair and red scarf,a black hoodie,and jeans.Has green eyes(pic soon)
Perso-tbrp'd
Kagune-rinkaku (pic soon)
Rank-S class
Mask-Looks like a white fox
Love intrest-none
Sexuality-hetro
Other- can she be a one eyed ghoul?
Questions-no
My thread on this died :(

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Nickname if any-not yet
Name-sakiko Takahashi
Age-16
Looks-brown curley hair and red scarf,a black hoodie,and jeans.Has green eyes(pic soon)
Perso-tbrp'd
Kagune-rinkaku (pic soon)
Rank-S class
Mask-Looks like a white fox
Love intrest-none
Sexuality-hetro
Other- can she be a one eyed ghoul?
Questions-no
My thread on this died :(
Yes! And don’t worry I will keep this one alive!!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Rubinaito
.:Blue Wishes:.
Speggy Teggy
Celestial
Myik
Hawkstar

Y’all interested?

|+sari+|
November 12th, 2017, 07:48 PM
Rubinaito
Speggy Teggy
Celestial
Myik
Hawkstar

Y’all interested?

You didn't mention me. Why must you do dis? Why must you? ;-;

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM
You didn't mention me. Why must you do dis? Why must you? ;-;
XD Wait
RosePelt144
There you go I was going to mention you away just forgot to last numbers of your name XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 08:32 PM
My peeps!!
Sasuke wolfheart aka Ghoul king
https://animentality.tumblr.com/image/127563589624
Rinkau with a mix of Ukaku https://pin.it/wZB7x7P
S class
https://www.etsy.com/listing/77839648/onyx-leather-haunted-tree-ent-mask#
Open
Bisexual
Leads a small group of ghouls made to help weak and sick ghouls against the hate and pain of the world also owes a coffee shop
Sup?

Naruto foxheart aka the fox
https://pin.it/-b-PnKX
https://pin.it/z8fehUM
S class
https://orig00.deviantart.net/157a/f/2013/021/b/5/kitsune_mask_painted_edition_1_by_missmonster-d5s98di.jpg
Open
Pansexual
Is with Sasuke and helps anyway he can
Whz up!!

Teggy
November 12th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Name
Skylark Thrace (Skye)
Looks
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/69/6d/c5/696dc587be4e1c5b02d997164ad9fee2--cool-anime-girl-anime-girl-green-eyes.jpg
Personality
Skye has a sharp tongue that gets her into trouble alot. She has a bad attitude and enjoys making people mad. But she really just corners it all up because deep down she is depressed and likes go just take her anger out on everything instead.
Family?
None
Job
Works at a book store
Love interest
Is winter in this?
Sexuality
Straight
Other
None
Question
None

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 12th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Accepted!!! And maybe want him as a ghoul?

:blue:
November 13th, 2017, 05:23 AM
(( Do I have to fill out a form? I have Tord, and I’m short on time and would like to make him a human- ))

judas
November 13th, 2017, 06:32 AM
@Myik
Gonna do this so I can come back

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 09:15 AM
(( Do I have to fill out a form? I have Tord, and I’m short on time and would like to make him a human- ))
Hmm no need! I already know you’re peep so you don’t have to :3 accepted!)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 09:15 AM
@Myik
Gonna do this so I can come back
Sir yes sir!

Teggy
November 13th, 2017, 09:18 AM
Accepted!!! And maybe want him as a ghoul?
Idk

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 10:12 AM
Idk
Hmmm :3 ... I’ll make him a normal peep for you

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Name: Juniper
Looks: Boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0_mSUhB31Qs7kwADsD5_Gy_JRYfQFg Blw8RhaNkuTVk2ONboiOQ:img-aws.ehowcdn.com/400/cme/cme_public_images/www_ehow_com/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/199/231/151015653_XS.jpg)
Personality: Kind, caring, but sassy when someone offends her
Family: Lol um... her dad is dead, she's an only child and her mom lives in Utah
Job: College student & Bookstore
Love interest: open...
Sexuality: Bi
Other: Sasukewolf (madness)
Question: Naw I'm good.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Name: Juniper
Looks: Boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0_mSUhB31Qs7kwADsD5_Gy_JRYfQFg Blw8RhaNkuTVk2ONboiOQ:img-aws.ehowcdn.com/400/cme/cme_public_images/www_ehow_com/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/199/231/151015653_XS.jpg)
Personality: Kind, caring, but sassy when someone offends her
Family: Lol um... her dad is dead, she's an only child and her mom lives in Utah
Job: College student & Bookstore
Love interest: open...
Sexuality: Bi
Other: Sasukewolf (madness)
Question: Naw I'm good.
Accepted!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 11:59 AM
For all peeps .:Blue Wishes:.
@Mad hatter
Teggy
@miyk
Swiftheart
RosePelt145
lets start!)

It was calm, quiet almost soothing in the city of Tokyo and a sweet, warm smell was in the air coming from a old coffee shop called The twilight Cafe. Within the shop in a uniform that made him look like a butler was Sasuke, a handsome looking man with mixed eyes one amber and the other sky blue. His hair combed back and neat making him look more classy than his usual rouge look. he always dressed his best for his little shop, it made him feel needed in a way.
He begins to start making some coffee, with a calm smile on his face and a slight hum coming out of his mouth. This was the only sense of peace he had in life.. it calmed him when he was down or scared... it was all he had but he knew once this little shop of his closes.. he will become a beast a alpha protecting its pack and that he accepted. he was the strongest after all and as the strongest, he protected and served his people. no matter what this wolf will not fall in the hands of man.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 12:22 PM
For all peeps .:Blue Wishes:.
@Mad hatter
Teggy
@miyk
Swiftheart
RosePelt145
lets start!)

It was calm, quiet almost soothing in the city of Tokyo and a sweet, warm smell was in the air coming from a old coffee shop called The twilight Cafe. Within the shop in a uniform that made him look like a butler was Sasuke, a handsome looking man with mixed eyes one amber and the other sky blue. His hair combed back and neat making him look more classy than his usual rouge look. he always dressed his best for his little shop, it made him feel needed in a way.
He begins to start making some coffee, with a calm smile on his face and a slight hum coming out of his mouth. This was the only sense of peace he had in life.. it calmed him when he was down or scared... it was all he had but he knew once this little shop of his closes.. he will become a beast a alpha protecting its pack and that he accepted. he was the strongest after all and as the strongest, he protected and served his people. no matter what this wolf will not fall in the hands of man.

Juniper was relieved that today she had a day off clases. She threw her backpack onto her bed, and walked outside. As she traveled outside of the campus, the smell of coffee led her to an old shop in town. She opened the door, and breathed in the warm scent of coffee. She decided it wouldn't hurt to have a cup. Why haven't I seen this shop before? Juniper wondered. Shrugging, she walked up to the counter, smiling. "Do you have pastries here?" she inquired. She looked between the man's mismatched eyes. "If not, can I have a latte with extra cream?" She inquired softly.

Teggy
November 13th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Hmmm :3 ... I’ll make him a normal peep for you
ok

Static
November 13th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Sakiko had already ordered her coffee,sitting at a table by herself.She didn't worry as much about the humans and CCG as she did at her house,and felt relatively calm.She glanced around,mostly out of curiosity of who was here though,but din't see anyone she particularly knew,so she went back to her coffee,looking out the window at the cars passing.
(open)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Juniper was relieved that today she had a day off clases. She threw her backpack onto her bed, and walked outside. As she traveled outside of the campus, the smell of coffee led her to an old shop in town. She opened the door, and breathed in the warm scent of coffee. She decided it wouldn't hurt to have a cup. Why haven't I seen this shop before? Juniper wondered. Shrugging, she walked up to the counter, smiling. "Do you have pastries here?" she inquired. She looked between the man's mismatched eyes. "If not, can I have a latte with extra cream?" She inquired softly.
The man smiles kindly " as a matter of fact we do." he says handing her a small but fancy looking menu. " Our top pick of the day is Rabbit cake. of course we have a deal with each latte you can have any type of cake for free of course small sized." he says kindly as he looks at her. " oh forgive. my name is Sasuke I'll be your server today." he says with a small bow.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 02:03 PM
The man smiles kindly " as a matter of fact we do." he says handing her a small but fancy looking menu. " Our top pick of the day is Rabbit cake. of course we have a deal with each latte you can have any type of cake for free of course small sized." he says kindly as he looks at her. " oh forgive. my name is Sasuke I'll be your server today." he says with a small bow.
"Thank you! I'll have the latte and the rabbit cake. How much?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet. The man gave off a soft, warm vibe that Juniper couldn't help feeling calm. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked around the shop. It was beautiful and antique. It was classic and modern at the same time. She decided that this was probably where she would get her coffee from now on. Don't get ahead of yourself! You haven't even tried the coffee yet! She chided herself.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
"Thank you! I'll have the latte and the rabbit cake. How much?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet. The man gave off a soft, warm vibe that Juniper couldn't help feeling calm. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked around the shop. It was beautiful and antique. It was classic and modern at the same time. She decided that this was probably where she would get her coffee from now on. Don't get ahead of yourself! You haven't even tried the coffee yet! She chided herself.
He smiles and begins to hand her to latte and the small slice of cake. “ it’s on the house for new comers” he says kindly as he begins to start doing other things the latte had a neat little art of a rabbit to match the cutely decorated cake which actually had a frosted rabbit on it.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 02:11 PM
He smiles and begins to hand her to latte and the small slice of cake. “ it’s on the house for new comers” he says kindly as he begins to start doing other things the latte had a neat little art of a rabbit to match the cutely decorated cake which actually had a frosted rabbit on it.
"Are you sure? I'll pay... I don't have a problem with paying," she didn't want to take advantage of anyone. She took the food and took a small sip of the latte, "this is very good!" It was the best coffee she had in years. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aroma and flavor.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 02:14 PM
"Are you sure? I'll pay... I don't have a problem with paying," she didn't want to take advantage of anyone. She took the food and took a small sip of the latte, "this is very good!" It was the best coffee she had in years. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aroma and flavor.
He smiles “ don’t worry about it. Just keep coming and I’ll keep serving than you can pay if you wish” he says happily as he laughs softly “ and thank you. It’s my own Recipe. I’m really happy you enjoy it”

November 13th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Tord was a mess. That wasn’t exactly abnormal, but either way, it wasn’t to be desired. A 24/7 anxiety attack, in other words. He was just looking for some way to calm himself. A small café had been his escape, but he didn’t really know if he should have gone there. He was already practically overdosing on coffee, and he thought having more would make him explode. Sighing, he decided to go to the café, just to get a small break from the world. He slid open the door awkwardly, going away from where the rest of humanity was sitting. After all, who would want to look at a sleep-deprived Norwegian? One that looked exactly how he was living, on no sleep and a computer. Cramming his face onto the laptop he had brought with him, he sat there for a moment, before bringing his face back up, wanting to at least look somewhat presentable.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Tord was a mess. That wasn’t exactly abnormal, but either way, it wasn’t to be desired. A 24/7 anxiety attack, in other words. He was just looking for some way to calm himself. A small café had been his escape, but he didn’t really know if he should have gone there. He was already practically overdosing on coffee, and he thought having more would make him explode. Sighing, he decided to go to the café, just to get a small break from the world. He slid open the door awkwardly, going away from where the rest of humanity was sitting. After all, who would want to look at a sleep-deprived Norwegian? One that looked exactly how he was living, on no sleep and a computer. Cramming his face onto the laptop he had brought with him, he sat there for a moment, before bringing his face back up, wanting to at least look somewhat presentable.
He sees Tord and bows a bit “ please excuse me. “ he says as he heads over to Tord “ would some tea do for you sir?” He asks kindly knowing the man. He would always come here and there for coffee or something but as the owner he can’t just let someone hurt themselves no matter how good his coffee was. “ a other all-nighter huh?” He asks playfully as he pours some water for tord

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Juniper took her food and sat at a table near Tord's. She glanced at him with concern. She knew that look from when she had a huge exam the next day and hadn't studied. She wondered what had made him so stressed. She began to eat carefully because she knew she looked like a pig when she stuffed her face. She pulled out her biology textbook and began to read because her teacher was giving a lecture tomorrow. If she was going to fail, she was going to do it with dignity.

November 13th, 2017, 03:08 PM
He sees Tord and bows a bit “ please excuse me. “ he says as he heads over to Tord “ would some tea do for you sir?” He asks kindly knowing the man. He would always come here and there for coffee or something but as the owner he can’t just let someone hurt themselves no matter how good his coffee was. “ a other all-nighter huh?” He asks playfully as he pours some water for tord

Toes glanced over at Sasuke, leaning forward on his arms. He blinked as he was offered Tea. It wasn’t coffee, but it worked he guessed. “Sure,” he sighed. He pulled his fingers through his hair for a minute, getting rid of a few strands that had found their way together. “Yeah,” he muttered. All-nighters were painful, but they helped sometimes. However, eventually, when he found times to sleep, it was a wonderful feeling. “Finals, ya’know?” He half-heartedly joked. It sounded more like ‘Finals, va’know?’ But he didn’t care, his hands fiddling under the table.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 03:17 PM
Juniper stared at the book, knowing it was hopeless. Disregarding what she had told herself before she muttered, "If I'm going to fail, might as well go all out." She closed the textbook and put it back in her bag. She finished the rest of her coffee and cake and sat there, closing her eyes. "What am I doing with my life?" She asked herself softly. She turned her head to look out the window and bustling people on the sidewalk. Juniper sighed. All we ever do is go from place to place, getting stuff done so we can survive. I want to live, not just survive! But the way society is set up... all we can do is follow everyone else. She thought glumly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Toes glanced over at Sasuke, leaning forward on his arms. He blinked as he was offered Tea. It wasn’t coffee, but it worked he guessed. “Sure,” he sighed. He pulled his fingers through his hair for a minute, getting rid of a few strands that had found their way together. “Yeah,” he muttered. All-nighters were painful, but they helped sometimes. However, eventually, when he found times to sleep, it was a wonderful feeling. “Finals, ya’know?” He half-heartedly joked. It sounded more like ‘Finals, va’know?’ But he didn’t care, his hands fiddling under the table.
He laughs softly as he walks off and eventually comes back with a warm cup of soothing tea. “ here. If you wish to rest than you may here. You’re a really good customer of mine. So it’ll be a shame to lose such a kind man” he says kindly as he begins to touch Tords head checking him for a bit before pulling away “ luckily you don’t have a fever...” he says mostly to himself as he smiles kindly “ do enjoy the tea my friend “ he says as he begins to walk towards the counter

judas
November 13th, 2017, 03:44 PM
{Yes, still using the same charrie from back in the VK days...}
Trinidy
https://orig00.deviantart.net/da6b/f/2014/131/2/4/anime_girl_by_maryu_sama-d7hzscf.jpg
I like dis one (https://pre00.deviantart.net/1a76/th/pre/i/2017/215/9/4/touka_s_ukaku_by_bloodorangesangria-dbir6gd.jpg)
im lazy TBRPed
Ukaku
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/1d/8f/501d8f502c56beef0ff7a7ae63726b69--owl-costumes-masquerade-costumes.jpg
C
Heterosexual

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 03:44 PM
{Yes, still using the same charrie from back in the VK days...}
Trinidy
https://orig00.deviantart.net/da6b/f/2014/131/2/4/anime_girl_by_maryu_sama-d7hzscf.jpg
I like dis one (https://pre00.deviantart.net/1a76/th/pre/i/2017/215/9/4/touka_s_ukaku_by_bloodorangesangria-dbir6gd.jpg)
im lazy TBRPed
Ukaku
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/50/1d/8f/501d8f502c56beef0ff7a7ae63726b69--owl-costumes-masquerade-costumes.jpg
C
Heterosexual

Accepted!

November 13th, 2017, 04:26 PM
He laughs softly as he walks off and eventually comes back with a warm cup of soothing tea. “ here. If you wish to rest than you may here. You’re a really good customer of mine. So it’ll be a shame to lose such a kind man” he says kindly as he begins to touch Tords head checking him for a bit before pulling away “ luckily you don’t have a fever...” he says mostly to himself as he smiles kindly “ do enjoy the tea my friend “ he says as he begins to walk towards the counter

Tord snorted, trying to hide it. He saw the tea, and calmed slightly. Coffee that was what he really wanted to be brutally honest. “Thanks, but where would I rest?” He laughed, looking down at his computer. The screen just had a long like of 0s in his search bar. He didn’t really think of himself as kind, but everyone had their own opinions. “Why would I have a fever?” he asked airily, before looking back at the tea and sighing. He wasn’t sick, right? He had no idea, tempted to cram his face against his computer again, just to get rid of the confusion for a moment.

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Can I make a form Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Can I make a form Sasukewolf (madness)
No need to ask my friend go ahead! :3

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 04:48 PM
No need to ask my friend go ahead! :3
It'll take me about 7mins because ei need to look up some things because I've heard of Tokyo Ghoul but never actually watched it.

judas
November 13th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Okay, lets recap a bit here. Trinidy was sick of all of this. Hiding herself, being weak, ect. Her eyes glanced out of her window, seeing the small cafe nearby. Hiding her hair back into a hat, she proceeded to search out some food. Grabbing a small bag and walking down the stairs, and through the door. Halfway forgetting to put on her shoes. She slipped them on, quickly walking through the street. She opened the door swiftly, unsure of exactly what to order or sit.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 05:19 PM
Okay, lets recap a bit here. Trinidy was sick of all of this. Hiding herself, being weak, ect. Her eyes glanced out of her window, seeing the small cafe nearby. Hiding her hair back into a hat, she proceeded to search out some food. Grabbing a small bag and walking down the stairs, and through the door. Halfway forgetting to put on her shoes. She slipped them on, quickly walking through the street. She opened the door swiftly, unsure of exactly what to order or sit.
Juniper smiled at the girl who had just walked in. She was trying to make friends here because she was new to Tokyo and had moved to go to college. She watched as the girl's eyes scanned the shop. She continued to look out the window longingly. She didn't know what to do, and frankly... she was bored out of her mind.

judas
November 13th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Juniper smiled at the girl who had just walked in. She was trying to make friends here because she was new to Tokyo and had moved to go to college. She watched as the girl's eyes scanned the shop. She continued to look out the window longingly. She didn't know what to do, and frankly... she was bored out of her mind.
Her eyes scanned around, and she noticed the girl smiling at her. Her hair brushed behind her, she quickly moved over. "Hi, um." She stuttered, looking around. She wasn't a big fan of people or talking.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Her eyes scanned around, and she noticed the girl smiling at her. Her hair brushed behind her, she quickly moved over. "Hi, um." She stuttered, looking around. She wasn't a big fan of people or talking.
"Hi, I saw you looking around and... they have good food here, if you want to order any." She wasn't sure what else to say. It was always a strain when talking to new people. "My name's Juniper."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Juniper raised an eyebrow, "no, thank you. It was very good though." She smiled. She looked between the two and wondered if they were brothers, friends, or something more. "When did this place open? I haven't noticed it before."
Naruto thinks a bit “ .... well around... five months ago right ?” Sasuke nods “ we’re not very popular but we try “ Naruto laughs softly “ the only costumers we have are Sasukes little stalkers and my ... annoying ex’s..”

judas
November 13th, 2017, 05:58 PM
"Hi, I saw you looking around and... they have good food here, if you want to order any." She wasn't sure what else to say. It was always a strain when talking to new people. "My name's Juniper."
She took a step back, waving to the others as she listened to the conversation, trying not to interfere.

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Toyko, a city of hidden demons and a order that keeps these demons in check. Yes we know the tales, we’ve seen what they could do. What they have done in order to live and thrive.
These demons are known as ghouls, born with a weapon hidden within their bodies which are known as kagune which have many types and are unique to each ghoul.
Here a few examples of what these tools are: https://pin.it/LGNTH1S
https://pin.it/OYKC2lO
https://pin.it/6-VdgYO
Along with This, they have supernatural strength and stamina and some fast Regeneration However they can’t heal as fast when they haven’t eaten in a while and they can die like mortals just more harder.
And lastly their curse is the simplest need to eat like all we have to eat to live however they can only eat the flesh of humans and if they don’t eat they get weak, go insane or suffer massive pain for days to come until death or insanity takes them whole. They are well hidden among us just they can change their eye color to a normal kind but their real eyes are only shown when they wish it.
Example: https://31.media.tumblr.com/d12b4f1f9a1e4fb6838daf1321fc4a6c/tumblr_nk12dpAtLq1rlkfezo3_540.gif

Now for the order which are known as ccg aka The Commission of Counter Ghoul. They fight against the ghouls believing they are monsters demons that deserve death and hell. They use special cases that contain Kagune that were ripped out of Ghouls to use against ghouls. Only a Kagune could quickly end a ghoul.
They are normal humans in body but are smart almost like cops only more dangerous of a job.

But that is all for now live a life, knowing that you are all in risk of dying but are protected by the order... so do what you will with this life. And the next

Forum for ghouls
Name nickname if any
Personality
Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)
Looks
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.)
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for CCG
Name
Weapon aka Kagune
Personality
Family?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Family?
Job
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Question

My forums coming soon
Name nickname if any Thomas goes by Tom (I'm such a noob :'( )
Age18
Looks he's got Dakrbrown skin with longer black hair going down to the bottom of his neck
Personality he's quiet and gets set off easily he has kindness in his heart but don't push him

Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)Ukaku
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.he has a wolf mask
Love interest he's open right now
Sexuality straight
Other I'm a noob
Questions does that matter in life?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Name nickname if any Thomas goes by Tom (I'm such a noob :'( )
Age18
Looks he's got Dakrbrown skin with longer black hair going down to the bottom of his neck
Personality he's quiet and gets set off easily he has kindness in his heart but don't push him

Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)Ukaku
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.) (Is it a scale of c to s or just c or S
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.he has a wolf mask
Love interest he's open right now
Sexuality straight
Other I'm a noob
Questions does that matter in life?
Accepted!

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Tom was walking along the sidewalk and into a small cafe, seeing a small group of people he decided to try with out being rude first off, to talk. "Hello." he said when he was near, he was slightly shy so it was painstaking to see what they'd say back to him.

Liekki
November 13th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Naruto thinks a bit “ .... well around... five months ago right ?” Sasuke nods “ we’re not very popular but we try “ Naruto laughs softly “ the only costumers we have are Sasukes little stalkers and my ... annoying ex’s..”
Juniper nodded, "It's nice here. How did you get this antique building? It's beautiful." She looked around the shop again, at the walls and tables. "It's nice and warm in here, the food is good. With more publicity, this could be really popular!" She encouraged. She felt something different about the two servers in the shop. Somehow, they seemed the same, but idfferent from everyone else. She couldn't put her finger on it.

judas
November 13th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Im just imagining Trinidy in a corner listing to everyone xD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Tord snorted. “So, late for diner,” he laughed, before sighing. “Sure,”, he added after a moment. He heard Naruto from across the room and tensed up. “I am not a stalker, thank you very much!” he yelled, before sighing and sitting back. God was he tired. “Do you have any food?” he asked after a moment. He had been essentially living off ramen and insomnia cookies, even though they didn’t help, so he was starving, biting his lip awkwardly for the time being, as it felt like a weird request currently.
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom

November 13th, 2017, 06:56 PM
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Tord smiled awkwardly. “One hell of a cook, eh?” He teased, before laughing. Now the sleep-depravation was beginning to get to him, making him even more of a mess than he already was. “I really don’t care what I have to eat,” he sighed, pushing himself up again. “Anything that might help me with another all-nighter would be good,” he shrugged, unsure of any of this.

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 07:00 PM

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom
Tom's eye twitched "please sir"he faced winter " refrain from calling me pretty boy." He said an edge to his voice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Tord smiled awkwardly. “One hell of a cook, eh?” He teased, before laughing. Now the sleep-depravation was beginning to get to him, making him even more of a mess than he already was. “I really don’t care what I have to eat,” he sighed, pushing himself up again. “Anything that might help me with another all-nighter would be good,” he shrugged, unsure of any of this.
He smiles “ I have just the meal wait here” He says as he begins to walk towards the kitchen after a few good minutes and a sweet but a bit salty smell was in the air and eventually Sasuke comes out with a bowl of some delicious looking stew. He puts it in front of tord “ eat up stalker “

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Tom's eye twitched "please sir"he faced winter " refrain from calling me pretty boy." He said an edge to his voice
He smiles “ alright pretty boy. What do you want?” He asks almost coldly

November 13th, 2017, 07:11 PM
He smiles “ I have just the meal wait here” He says as he begins to walk towards the kitchen after a few good minutes and a sweet but a bit salty smell was in the air and eventually Sasuke comes out with a bowl of some delicious looking stew. He puts it in front of tord “ eat up stalker “

Tord blinked. Well, it was good to know he had just the food. However, he had no idea what that food was. He waited in silence, typing on his computer. When Sasuke came back, he blink. “What’s it made with?” he asked awkwardly. He ignored the stalker comment, trying not to laugh as he said that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Tord blinked. Well, it was good to know he had just the food. However, he had no idea what that food was. He waited in silence, typing on his computer. When Sasuke came back, he blink. “What’s it made with?” he asked awkwardly. He ignored the stalker comment, trying not to laugh as he said that.
He smiles “ some rare meat we found when we went hunting last week. It’s still fresh even now. Along with some vegetables we grew in a yard I’ve bought nearby. All fresh.” He says kindly “ it’s deer stew. Try it.” He says happily

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 07:21 PM
He smiles “ alright pretty boy. What do you want?” He asks almost coldly
Tom grabbed winter by the neck and threw him into a booth then he leaned down and said "I told you don't call me pretty boy." Then without a word to the other patrons he stormed out of the cafe only to sit just beyond the last window on the concrete the only bed he knew and hot painful tears squeezed past his eyes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Tom grabbed winter by the neck and threw him into a booth then he leaned down and said "I told you don't call me pretty boy." Then without a word to the other patrons he stormed out of the cafe only to sit just beyond the last window on the concrete the only bed he knew and hot painful tears squeezed past his eyes
Winter eyes widened when this happened as soon as the boy left, he begins to smile happily “ I found myself a love!” He says excitedly as Sasuke sighs softly “ work now” Winter stands up and growls “ no love now work later “ he says as he begins to take off leaving Sasuke and Naruto to sigh at it

November 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM
He smiles “ some rare meat we found when we went hunting last week. It’s still fresh even now. Along with some vegetables we grew in a yard I’ve bought nearby. All fresh.” He says kindly “ it’s deer stew. Try it.” He says happily

Tord blinked. Deer stew? He let his mind process that for a moment, before he calmed down. “Nice” He said simply, before carefully trying some of it. “Explain how this is meant to help me with an all-nighter?” he asked, looking over at Sasuke, slightly curious.

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Winter eyes widened when this happened as soon as the boy left, he begins to smile happily “ I found myself a love!” He says excitedly as Sasuke sighs softly “ work now” Winter stands up and growls “ no love now work later “ he says as he begins to take off leaving Sasuke and Naruto to sigh at it
Tom looked up just to see winter coming up to him he instantly wiped his tears away and stood up prepared to beat the heck out of him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Tord blinked. Deer stew? He let his mind process that for a moment, before he calmed down. “Nice” He said simply, before carefully trying some of it. “Explain how this is meant to help me with an all-nighter?” he asked, looking over at Sasuke, slightly curious.
He laughs softly “ well.. it doesn’t. To help you with a all-nighter is coffee and that I won’t give until you sleep in my home understood stalker?” He asks playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Tom looked up just to see winter coming up to him he instantly wiped his tears away and stood up prepared to beat the heck out of him.
Winter smiles as he keeps running eventually tackling the man down pinning him. “ listen lover boy. You’ve peeked my interest tell me what’s your number?” He smiles playfully “ I want you pretty boy~”

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Winter smiles as he keeps running eventually tackling the man down pinning him. “ listen lover boy. You’ve peeked my interest tell me what’s your number?” He smiles playfully “ I want you pretty boy~”
Tom went into fight mode and flipped Winter over so he was on top and he socked him in the face then dragged him back into the cafe and dropped him on the floor giving a longing look to the other patrons the thing he needs most was friends but he was a ghoul and they don't get friends. He just stood there silent with his head turned

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Tom went into fight mode and flipped Winter over so he was on top and he socked him in the face then dragged him back into the cafe and dropped him on the floor giving a longing look to the other patrons the thing he needs most was friends but he was a ghoul and they don't get friends. He just stood there silent with his head turned
He simply laughs loudly as he stands up “ fine you want to fight so be it” he says as he suddenly grabs tom by his shirt dragging him to a allyway nearby. He tosses him roughly against the wall hard. “ time to show who I really am. Names winter “ his eyes changed into red and black and four huge moving black and blue tails each sharp and glowing a bit. “ I’m a ghoul. Little punches don’t effect me. But still I am a duty to protect but hi it’s for love!” He roars as he suddenly charges forward

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 07:48 PM
He simply laughs loudly as he stands up “ fine you want to fight so be it” he says as he suddenly grabs tom by his shirt dragging him to a allyway nearby. He tosses him roughly against the wall hard. “ time to show who I really am. Names winter “ his eyes changed into red and black and four huge moving black and blue tails each sharp and glowing a bit. “ I’m a ghoul. Little punches don’t effect me. But still I am a duty to protect but hi it’s for love!” He roars as he suddenly charges forward
Tom slid out of the way and sped past winter "that's good because so am I" his one eye wnegt black and red his "wings" jutting out of his short he threw 5 projectiles at Winter

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Tom slid out of the way and sped past winter "that's good because so am I" his one eye wnegt black and red his "wings" jutting out of his short he threw 5 projectiles at Winter
His eyes glowed as he blocks them with ease standing back “ a halfie... oh Sasuke will love this. ... you’v probably heard of him you know the ghoul king! “ he says while his tails striked forward aiming for tom “ you fight his dog the dragon knight! Now tell me boy do you still wish to fight or join us!”

November 13th, 2017, 07:52 PM
He laughs softly “ well.. it doesn’t. To help you with a all-nighter is coffee and that I won’t give until you sleep in my home understood stalker?” He asks playfully

”Dammit,” Tord sighed. “You know, being a stalker seems somewhat less creepier than inviting someone you barely know to sleep in your house.” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “However, if it gets me coffee, I’d be willing to do it,” he decided, leaning back slightly.

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 07:58 PM
His eyes glowed as he blocks them with ease standing back “ a halfie... oh Sasuke will love this. ... you’v probably heard of him you know the ghoul king! “ he says while his tails striked forward aiming for tom “ you fight his dog the dragon knight! Now tell me boy do you still wish to fight or join us!”
"Never" Tom said then without a warning he ran as far and fast as he could it lead him to a park where he his under some seriously dense bushes " If only I could've talked to somebody what just happened with him and winter had been his whole life fighting and running never having a home living outside like a animal. The only thing he ever wanted in life was somebody to care for and somebody to care for him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 07:59 PM
”Dammit,” Tord sighed. “You know, being a stalker seems somewhat less creepier than inviting someone you barely know to sleep in your house.” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “However, if it gets me coffee, I’d be willing to do it,” he decided, leaning back slightly.
He laughs softly “ well we’ve known each other for a while now and I trust you besides-“ he begins to lean forward a bit a bit close almost a inch apart from touching lips “ what’s a little stalker going to do to this big bad flirt~” he asks in a husky voice low and just right to send shivers down many peoples spines

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 13th, 2017, 08:20 PM
"Never" Tom said then without a warning he ran as far and fast as he could it lead him to a park where he his under some seriously dense bushes " If only I could've talked to somebody what just happened with him and winter had been his whole life fighting and running never having a home living outside like a animal. The only thing he ever wanted in life was somebody to care for and somebody to care for him.
Winter growls softly when tom ran off his weapon disappears and his eyes changed back as he steps out and sighs softly “ .... I’ll get him soon”

Nomad
November 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Winter growls softly when tom ran off his weapon disappears and his eyes changed back as he steps out and sighs softly “ .... I’ll get him soon”
After about 7 minute To. Had recovered and had been walking back to the cafe with one decision going through his mind, if this Winter wants me he can take me that thought was over and over and over until he opened the door and that broke his concentration.

November 14th, 2017, 12:43 AM
He laughs softly “ well we’ve known each other for a while now and I trust you besides-“ he begins to lean forward a bit a bit close almost a inch apart from touching lips “ what’s a little stalker going to do to this big bad flirt~” he asks in a husky voice low and just right to send shivers down many peoples spines

Tord shrugged. He was quiet, unsure of what to do, flinching back as he saw Sasuke’s face get very close, and eventually take up a majority of his vision. Okay, now he was slightly creeped out, and he had no idea how to react. He was just silent for the longest moment, trying not to show his fear in any way.

judas
November 14th, 2017, 06:37 AM

Myik

She looked over to see the boy. She jumped slightly, calming down after. "Um, I! What kind of food do you have...?"

Static
November 14th, 2017, 08:56 AM
ok um...whenever there is somewhere i can jump back in mention me...)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2017, 09:07 AM
After about 7 minute To. Had recovered and had been walking back to the cafe with one decision going through his mind, if this Winter wants me he can take me that thought was over and over and over until he opened the door and that broke his concentration.
Winter yawns softly as he begins to walk towards the cafe seeing tom again. he laughs softly " can't get enough of me huh?"

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2017, 09:09 AM
She looked over to see the boy. She jumped slightly, calming down after. "Um, I! What kind of food do you have...?"
Naruto smiles " we many types of food. here" he hands her a menu " our top pick for the day is rabbit cake."

November 14th, 2017, 11:53 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off

Tord blinked, however, he wasn't going to turn down rest. Sure, it was starting to get dark out, and he could go back to his own home, but he had been offered this, and it felt rude to turn it down. He got up,
slipping his computer under his arm, before beginning to follow, unsure of what to think of this entire thing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Tord blinked, however, he wasn't going to turn down rest. Sure, it was starting to get dark out, and he could go back to his own home, but he had been offered this, and it felt rude to turn it down. He got up,
slipping his computer under his arm, before beginning to follow, unsure of what to think of this entire thing.
He smiles happily as he begins to walk upstairs right behind the counter and eventually he heads down the hall and opens a door. Inside was a classic but fancy looking guest room almost matching the cafe in a way. He leans against the door “ here’s the guest room. Take a good rest and if you need anything just call me”

November 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM
He smiles happily as he begins to walk upstairs right behind the counter and eventually he heads down the hall and opens a door. Inside was a classic but fancy looking guest room almost matching the cafe in a way. He leans against the door “ here’s the guest room. Take a good rest and if you need anything just call me”

Tord was just confused now, awkwardly nodding. He was staring at the room, his eyes widened. In the end, however, he just nodded, not wanting to object such hospitality. "S-Sure," he stammered, staring at the bed. He found himself tired and wide-awake at the same time, shifting a slight bit as he stood there, forgetting what a bed was used for for a moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Tord was just confused now, awkwardly nodding. He was staring at the room, his eyes widened. In the end, however, he just nodded, not wanting to object such hospitality. "S-Sure," he stammered, staring at the bed. He found himself tired and wide-awake at the same time, shifting a slight bit as he stood there, forgetting what a bed was used for for a moment.
Sasuke nods “ okay I’ll leave you to it... and I’ll wake you up once we close so don’t worry my friend “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around

November 14th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Sasuke nods “ okay I’ll leave you to it... and I’ll wake you up once we close so don’t worry my friend “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around

Tord blinked. “When do you close?” He asked, just to know when he should leave. Sure, he had been here thousands of times in the past, however, he didn’t know when they closed. He still felt really weird about sleeping here, but he supposed he wasn’t going to turn it down, placing his laptop on the bed as he waited for an answer.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Winter yawns softly as he begins to walk towards the cafe seeing tom again. he laughs softly " can't get enough of me huh?"

Tom walked up to Winter and looked him straight in the eye just staying like that his face full of determination, but he never said a word just stood there staring waiting for winter to make the next move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 14th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Tord blinked. “When do you close?” He asked, just to know when he should leave. Sure, he had been here thousands of times in the past, however, he didn’t know when they closed. He still felt really weird about sleeping here, but he supposed he wasn’t going to turn it down, placing his laptop on the bed as he waited for an answer.
He smiles " at 9:30 but if a few friends of mine come than at 9:00 dont worry I'll wake you up before they come. they aren't exactly good people but they are family in my eyes." he says calmly as he begins to smile softly " I'm really happy to accepted my friend. you looked so tired I just couldn't help but help you... you're a good man my friend. please stay that way..." he says almost sadly as he begins to grab his chest a bit and force a smile " well sleep well my friend " he says as he closes the door

November 14th, 2017, 02:55 PM
He smiles " at 9:30 but if a few friends of mine come than at 9:00 dont worry I'll wake you up before they come. they aren't exactly good people but they are family in my eyes." he says calmly as he begins to smile softly " I'm really happy to accepted my friend. you looked so tired I just couldn't help but help you... you're a good man my friend. please stay that way..." he says almost sadly as he begins to grab his chest a bit and force a smile " well sleep well my friend " he says as he closes the door

Tord nodded. He was a little confused as to what made Sasuke seem the way he was, but he didn’t say anything. He was dead silent as the door was shut. He didn’t know how to feel currently. “Uh...Thanks,” he murmured, despite not knowing what had just happened. Looking at the bed, he sighed, and without even getting under the covers, he just threw himself on the bed, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep in mere seconds.

(( So...any ideas? ))

judas
November 14th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Naruto smiles " we many types of food. here" he hands her a menu " our top pick for the day is rabbit cake."
She looked at the menu, "I'll go for the rabbit cake." She replied, Trinidy sat down quickly.

Nomad
November 14th, 2017, 06:12 PM
After winter does what he's going to to to Tom does anybody want to be his friend or somebody he tlaks to something like that?
Myik @.:Blue Wishes:. Sasukewolf (madness)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 12:48 AM
Tom walked up to Winter and looked him straight in the eye just staying like that his face full of determination, but he never said a word just stood there staring waiting for winter to make the next move.
Winter smiles as he begins to hold out a paper “ if you wish to serve a better cause just stay we’ll show you the way cutie” he says with a wink

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 12:50 AM
Tord nodded. He was a little confused as to what made Sasuke seem the way he was, but he didn’t say anything. He was dead silent as the door was shut. He didn’t know how to feel currently. “Uh...Thanks,” he murmured, despite not knowing what had just happened. Looking at the bed, he sighed, and without even getting under the covers, he just threw himself on the bed, curling up in a ball, and falling asleep in mere seconds.

(( So...any ideas? ))
Yes! Tord sees Sasuke in his ghoul form when he wakes up suddenly and leaves meeting Sasuke ( in his mask so he doesn’t really know it’s him) and falls in love when this mysterious and handsome sounding guy saves him from a insane ghoul!!)
He smiles as he begins to walk back to cafe and continue working like normal

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 12:51 AM
She looked at the menu, "I'll go for the rabbit cake." She replied, Trinidy sat down quickly.
Naruto smiles as he writes it down “ rabbit cake it is I’ll be back” he says as he leaves after a while he comes back with the cake and puts it down in front of her “ will that he all?”

November 15th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Yes! Tord sees Sasuke in his ghoul form when he wakes up suddenly and leaves meeting Sasuke ( in his mask so he doesn’t really know it’s him) and falls in love when this mysterious and handsome sounding guy saves him from a insane ghoul!!)
He smiles as he begins to walk back to cafe and continue working like normal

(( Nice, is Sasuke is handsome sounding guy or- Other than that, you want to timeskip now? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 01:31 AM
(( Nice, is Sasuke is handsome sounding guy or- Other than that, you want to timeskip now? ))
Yes! He’ll be wearing a mask and his personality will change a bit but he still is your wolf :3 and yes! If you want to ?

November 15th, 2017, 04:35 AM
Yes! He’ll be wearing a mask and his personality will change a bit but he still is your wolf :3 and yes! If you want to ?

(( Of course I do c: ))

Tord was now hugging his computer the way a child would hug a stuffed animal. He didn’t know when he had dozed off, but, if he had to assume, it was a few moments after he had sat down on the bed. Opening his silver eyes, he stared at the wall for the longest moment, before pushing himself up. His hair was still a mess, but at least he wasn’t as tired. He stared at the bookbag he had placed in the corner of the room, sliding his computer into his bookbag. Lifting the pack onto his shoulders, he sighed and began to make his way downstairs.

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 04:41 AM
Winter smiles as he begins to hold out a paper “ if you wish to serve a better cause just stay we’ll show you the way cutie” he says with a wink
Tom took the paper and walked past winter into the cafe. And sat down at a booth he thought he looked normal but thewas on underlying thing. His iris was still red. (I had a lot of trouble deciding if to should rip the paper or keep it.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 08:35 AM
(( Of course I do c: ))

Tord was now hugging his computer the way a child would hug a stuffed animal. He didn’t know when he had dozed off, but, if he had to assume, it was a few moments after he had sat down on the bed. Opening his silver eyes, he stared at the wall for the longest moment, before pushing himself up. His hair was still a mess, but at least he wasn’t as tired. He stared at the bookbag he had placed in the corner of the room, sliding his computer into his bookbag. Lifting the pack onto his shoulders, he sighed and began to make his way downstairs.
Yay!
The cafe door was closed however the back door right behind the stairs was wide open for some odd reason.
Sasuke himself was outside wearing a mask as he looks down from the top of the cafe building. His now ghoul red eyes glowed a bit as he watches the city not noticing the ghoul who managed to slip in in search of food.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 08:36 AM
Tom took the paper and walked past winter into the cafe. And sat down at a booth he thought he looked normal but thewas on underlying thing. His iris was still red. (I had a lot of trouble deciding if to should rip the paper or keep it.)
Keep it!)
Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand by him “ want anything to drink?”

November 15th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Yay!
The cafe door was closed however the back door right behind the stairs was wide open for some odd reason.
Sasuke himself was outside wearing a mask as he looks down from the top of the cafe building. His now ghoul red eyes glowed a bit as he watches the city not noticing the ghoul who managed to slip in in search of food.

Tord has trouble seeing through the darkened café. It didn’t help that he wasn’t exactly familiar with the building, at least, not enough so that he could walk around comfortably. He had walked into a wall three times, before it came to him that his phone had a flashlight he could use. Turning that on, he finally made his way out. He shoved his book bag higher up on his shoulders. Sasuke had lied about waking him up before his friends came. It actually looked like the café was closed now to be honest, he sighed, letting his still sleep-fogged mind try to figure out where his home was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 01:53 PM
Tord has trouble seeing through the darkened café. It didn’t help that he wasn’t exactly familiar with the building, at least, not enough so that he could walk around comfortably. He had walked into a wall three times, before it came to him that his phone had a flashlight he could use. Turning that on, he finally made his way out. He shoved his book bag higher up on his shoulders. Sasuke had lied about waking him up before his friends came. It actually looked like the café was closed now to be honest, he sighed, letting his still sleep-fogged mind try to figure out where his home was.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks down seeing Tord, his heart quicken, he had forgotten about that! he stands up quickly as he begins to jump down until... A random ghoul begins to laugh loudly as he begins to run towards Tord his weapon out his eyes mad as he strikes. " Food!! " the ghoul roars happily as he tackles Tord hard to the ground with this Sasuke was in action now The king has come and he was not happy. before the ghoul could do anything two red spikes like tails stab the man in the chest twice. He tosses the ghoul to the side, his eyes glowing behind his wolf mask as he begins to turn around standing in front of Tord. " You are in the kings land now. you've attacked his pawn. Your punishment shall be death!" he says proudly in a dark husky voice much more colder more ... Handsome in a way

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Keep it!)
Winter laughs softly as he begins to stand by him “ want anything to drink?”
"Nope but I would like something to eat." He said
(Should we honor the time skip as well?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 02:42 PM
"Nope but I would like something to eat." He said
(Should we honor the time skip as well?
As you wish :3 you post first)

November 15th, 2017, 03:07 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks down seeing Tord, his heart quicken, he had forgotten about that! he stands up quickly as he begins to jump down until... A random ghoul begins to laugh loudly as he begins to run towards Tord his weapon out his eyes mad as he strikes. " Food!! " the ghoul roars happily as he tackles Tord hard to the ground with this Sasuke was in action now The king has come and he was not happy. before the ghoul could do anything two red spikes like tails stab the man in the chest twice. He tosses the ghoul to the side, his eyes glowing behind his wolf mask as he begins to turn around standing in front of Tord. " You are in the kings land now. you've attacked his pawn. Your punishment shall be death!" he says proudly in a dark husky voice much more colder more ... Handsome in a way

Tord was frozen as he saw something go at him. The man soon found himself on the ground. A sort of snap in his back told him that somethings in his backpack had broken. No way he was okay. Food? He was human, not food. Was this one of the ghouls he had heart about when he had first moved here? No way, it couldn’t be. However, there it was, right in front of him. He was tense, crawling backwards as he tried to take in everything that was happening in front of him. Now he was scared. “Pawn?” He stammered, unsure of who the man in front of him was talking to, Tord or the other guy, trembling as he sat there, unsure of whether to fight, flee, or just sit there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Tord was frozen as he saw something go at him. The man soon found himself on the ground. A sort of snap in his back told him that somethings in his backpack had broken. No way he was okay. Food? He was human, not food. Was this one of the ghouls he had heart about when he had first moved here? No way, it couldn’t be. However, there it was, right in front of him. He was tense, crawling backwards as he tried to take in everything that was happening in front of him. Now he was scared. “Pawn?” He stammered, unsure of who the man in front of him was talking to, Tord or the other guy, trembling as he sat there, unsure of whether to fight, flee, or just sit there.
He jumps a bit Realizing what he just said completely forgotting who he was talking about. He thinks a bit as the ghoul growls and runs forward towards Sasuke but within instinct his four tails moved forward stabbing the man again as he looks over his shoulder his red eyes locked on Tord “ no you’re no small time pawn. You are more kind and useful for that I have no role among my friends to call you “ He says darkly as his tails begins to slam the ghoul to the ground “ but you have permission to call me king. I am the ghoul who saved your life” his eyes glowed as he turns around as his tails ripped the ghoul apart “ I shall continue saving your life as the king among ghouls.” He bows down a bit his tails tilted forward towards tord in a more of a respectful matter but it was a indeed a gruesome yet beautiful sight since his four tails had a neat little glow to him colors of red and blue danced like fish within the tails. The Kings eyes were closed and his head was down but himself was a interesting sight with a mask like flames yet as black as night.

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 04:14 PM
As you wish :3 you post first)
(Forget the whole fight thing but tom will still have the paper) Tom had his Wolf mask on and he flew through the cafe door only to see another should over by pone of the patrons he had seen earlier. "Hey get away from him!" He shouted not knowing it was sasuke and knocked him over onto the floor where he stood projectiles ready

November 15th, 2017, 04:16 PM
He jumps a bit Realizing what he just said completely forgotting who he was talking about. He thinks a bit as the ghoul growls and runs forward towards Sasuke but within instinct his four tails moved forward stabbing the man again as he looks over his shoulder his red eyes locked on Tord “ no you’re no small time pawn. You are more kind and useful for that I have no role among my friends to call you “ He says darkly as his tails begins to slam the ghoul to the ground “ but you have permission to call me king. I am the ghoul who saved your life” his eyes glowed as he turns around as his tails ripped the ghoul apart “ I shall continue saving your life as the king among ghouls.” He bows down a bit his tails tilted forward towards tord in a more of a respectful matter but it was a indeed a gruesome yet beautiful sight since his four tails had a neat little glow to him colors of red and blue danced like fish within the tails. The Kings eyes were closed and his head was down but himself was a interesting sight with a mask like flames yet as black as night.

”I...” Now Tord was just confused. That was the only way to describe the way he was feeling. His mind was foggy with confusion, and as soon as everything slowly began to seep into his mind, he didn’t really react. He didn’t want to call anyone ‘King’ anyways. Who said that? Who had orders like that? The king of ghouls, he guessed. He was tense, and in quite a bit of shock. “But...” he intercepted quietly. “Don’t you eat people?” He asked in a tiny voice. This was probably one of those things where he was lured in, and then taken hostage and killed or something. He had dozens of other questions he wanted to ask, but he kept in mouth shut, having no idea how to word them in any way. He was just confused and scared now, pushing himself away as his body finally began to figure out how to move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 06:37 PM
The king nods slowly “ yes.. but I have no choice besides I only eat those that deserve death. I will never eat a pure one like- “ he cuts himself off as he looks at tom who kicks him back but he mangled to block with ease. “ ... you dare hurt a king?” He asks coldly as winter and Naruto began to step forward each hiding who they are with masks and hoodies but each had their weapons out ready to kill

November 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM
The king nods slowly “ yes.. but I have no choice besides I only eat those that deserve death. I will never eat a pure one like- “ he cuts himself off as he looks at tom who kicks him back but he mangled to block with ease. “ ... you dare hurt a king?” He asks coldly as winter and Naruto began to step forward each hiding who they are with masks and hoodies but each had their weapons out ready to kill

“But...how...” Tord was obviously at a loss for words. He didn’t know what he was watching,nor what he was doing watching in the first place. “Jesus, desperate for attention much?” he muttered as Tom finally registered in his brain. His mind was a mix of things slowly clarifying, and things that were just blank. “Guess what sweetie, I can handle myself,” he spat coldly at Tom, adding in the sweetie as a sarcastic remark. He never liked it when people he didn’t know helped him, especially people that just kind of came out of the blue. After a moment, he was stable enough to push himself up, arms crossed across his red hoodie. He was ready to run at any moment, however, Puebla curiosity was keeping him right where he was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 15th, 2017, 07:34 PM
“But...how...” Tord was obviously at a loss for words. He didn’t know what he was watching,nor what he was doing watching in the first place. “Jesus, desperate for attention much?” he muttered as Tom finally registered in his brain. His mind was a mix of things slowly clarifying, and things that were just blank. “Guess what sweetie, I can handle myself,” he spat coldly at Tom, adding in the sweetie as a sarcastic remark. He never liked it when people he didn’t know helped him, especially people that just kind of came out of the blue. After a moment, he was stable enough to push himself up, arms crossed across his red hoodie. He was ready to run at any moment, however, Puebla curiosity was keeping him right where he was.
His eyes glowed as the fox and dragon jump down by the king who laughs softly at the man’s sarcasm. “ a fighter how cute ~” he says almost playfully as he begins to step forward ignoring tom as he begins to stand in front of Tord. “ you have a choice to run yet you do not... do you find my kind ... interesting or scary? Would you like to know more about us? “ he asks calmly almost coldly in a way

November 15th, 2017, 07:51 PM
His eyes glowed as the fox and dragon jump down by the king who laughs softly at the man’s sarcasm. “ a fighter how cute ~” he says almost playfully as he begins to step forward ignoring tom as he begins to stand in front of Tord. “ you have a choice to run yet you do not... do you find my kind ... interesting or scary? Would you like to know more about us? “ he asks calmly almost coldly in a way

Tord narrowed his eyes, wanting to run, though a part of him wanted to prove he was strong. He wanted to hiss that he wasn’t cute, but now wasn’t the time, he could be on the verge of death right here. “I don’t think my legs would let me run,” he muttered, as his legs still felt numb. “I...really don’t know,” he admitted, shrugging. “I mean...you eat Human beings, so there’s some fear that goes there,” he admitted. Sure, he might be about to die, why not be brutally honest? “And I don’t know if I want to learn more or not,” he shrugged for another time. He flinched at the coldness in Sasuke’s voice, not wanting to know what he was thinking.

Nomad
November 15th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Tom severely annoyed by Ford's remark whipped two projectiles one at one side of his head the other at the other " I didn't have to miss, sweety" he said his red eyes glinting behind his mask

November 16th, 2017, 04:59 AM
Tom severely annoyed by Ford's remark whipped two projectiles one at one side of his head the other at the other " I didn't have to miss, sweety" he said his red eyes glinting behind his mask

Tord had barely had enough time to react. “Then why’d you get involved?” He spat. “Look, I just wanted to get home, not have a personal encounter with ghouls,” he muttered in annoyance. However, part of his body still felt glued to the spot, so he kept standing there. He didn’t even have a weapon, how wonderful, wanting to run, though his body wouldn’t let him.

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 05:05 AM
Tord had barely had enough time to react. “Then why’d you get involved?” He spat. “Look, I just wanted to get home, not have a personal encounter with ghouls,” he muttered in annoyance. However, part of his body still felt glued to the spot, so he kept standing there. He didn’t even have a weapon, how wonderful, wanting to run, though his body wouldn’t let him.
"Well then you better get home and try not to get killed on the streets." Tom said sarcastically.

November 16th, 2017, 05:19 AM
"Well then you better get home and try not to get killed on the streets." Tom said sarcastically.

”Yeah, I would, but I’m slightly aware of the fact that I have four different things near me that could kill me,” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. He was between wanting to keep standing there, and running, or attacking, or something.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 08:33 AM
”Yeah, I would, but I’m slightly aware of the fact that I have four different things near me that could kill me,” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. He was between wanting to keep standing there, and running, or attacking, or something.
His eyes glowed as he looks up at the fox and dragon who suddenly began to laugh loudly. Even the king laughed a bit at this as he begins to step forward in the middle of both. " whoa there. easy, I mean no harm just wanted to get rid of a pest that tried to kill a pure flower. " he says calmly as he begins to look at Tord. " please forgive us... dealing with normal humans hasn't usually ended up like this. I guess your a brave flower a rose one might say. Either way, " his weapons disappeared as he held out his hand to tord. " lets start over. My name is king, that Sasuke boy is a friend of mine. he helps us when we are in need of supplies or a place to stay. I'm guessing you're Tord right?" he asks calmly as The dragon begins to stand by Tom ( Foxfur ) " easy there tiger, its me do you know what you just did?" he asks almost coldly

November 16th, 2017, 09:03 AM
His eyes glowed as he looks up at the fox and dragon who suddenly began to laugh loudly. Even the king laughed a bit at this as he begins to step forward in the middle of both. " whoa there. easy, I mean no harm just wanted to get rid of a pest that tried to kill a pure flower. " he says calmly as he begins to look at Tord. " please forgive us... dealing with normal humans hasn't usually ended up like this. I guess your a brave flower a rose one might say. Either way, " his weapons disappeared as he held out his hand to tord. " lets start over. My name is king, that Sasuke boy is a friend of mine. he helps us when we are in need of supplies or a place to stay. I'm guessing you're Tord right?" he asks calmly as The dragon begins to stand by Tom ( Foxfur ) " easy there tiger, its me do you know what you just did?" he asks almost coldly

Tord had his eyes narrowed. "I was just walking!" He pointed out. "I don't see how I got dragged into this," he sighed, shaking slightly. "Uh...Yeah, I'm Tord" he said after a moment. So these were the friends Sasuke was talking about. "So...Sasuke, that waiter guy, is he a ghoul as well?" he asked nervously, wondering if that meat in the soup Sasuke had given him was actually human flesh.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 09:15 AM
Tord had his eyes narrowed. "I was just walking!" He pointed out. "I don't see how I got dragged into this," he sighed, shaking slightly. "Uh...Yeah, I'm Tord" he said after a moment. So these were the friends Sasuke was talking about. "So...Sasuke, that waiter guy, is he a ghoul as well?" he asked nervously, wondering if that meat in the soup Sasuke had given him was actually human flesh.
He shakes his head “ no he’s not join a friendly human like you. He saved my fox and dragons life and for that I am in his debt.” He says kindly. “ that man is a very interesting guy. Helping a ghoul when they’re injured or hungry. He was always willing to help which is rare among humans. “ he lies to of course hide who he really is but winter and knew that he was showing off a bit. The king laughs softly “ he speaks highly of his costumers though especially you. He worries a lot about you and I often see him looking up some sleep remedies and stuff for you. He himself says that you’re his first and best costumer He’s ever had when he started this business and for that I am grateful to you.” He says with a bow “ please if you need anything just call me or head to this cafe. We’re always willing to help “

November 16th, 2017, 11:14 AM
He shakes his head “ no he’s not join a friendly human like you. He saved my fox and dragons life and for that I am in his debt.” He says kindly. “ that man is a very interesting guy. Helping a ghoul when they’re injured or hungry. He was always willing to help which is rare among humans. “ he lies to of course hide who he really is but winter and knew that he was showing off a bit. The king laughs softly “ he speaks highly of his costumers though especially you. He worries a lot about you and I often see him looking up some sleep remedies and stuff for you. He himself says that you’re his first and best costumer He’s ever had when he started this business and for that I am grateful to you.” He says with a bow “ please if you need anything just call me or head to this cafe. We’re always willing to help “

Tord listened in confusion. Well then, there went the idea of human flesh, which was a comforting thought. Letting out a breath, he blinked. He was pretty confused, to say the least, but he didn't say anything. "So...where is Sasuke now?" he asked nervously, as he knew he hadn't seen the man since he had walked out of the cafe, actually, since he had fallen asleep in the cafe.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM
Tord listened in confusion. Well then, there went the idea of human flesh, which was a comforting thought. Letting out a breath, he blinked. He was pretty confused, to say the least, but he didn't say anything. "So...where is Sasuke now?" he asked nervously, as he knew he hadn't seen the man since he had walked out of the cafe, actually, since he had fallen asleep in the cafe.
That He has no idea how to answer. He thinks a bit than begins to speak again. “ he’s.....” He looks at dragon and fox and thankfully fox stepped forward “ something came up in his part time job and he unfortunately had to go we were supposed to wake you up before closing time but some things came up and we forgot please don’t tell Sasuke about this” He says with a bow

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 02:37 PM
"Look I'm not going to kill you and neither is sasuke So really you're good cause we're all part of a group.'" Tom said

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 02:40 PM
"What did I do?" Tom asked a hint of annoyance evident in his voice

November 16th, 2017, 03:42 PM
That He has no idea how to answer. He thinks a bit than begins to speak again. “ he’s.....” He looks at dragon and fox and thankfully fox stepped forward “ something came up in his part time job and he unfortunately had to go we were supposed to wake you up before closing time but some things came up and we forgot please don’t tell Sasuke about this” He says with a bow
"Look I'm not going to kill you and neither is sasuke So really you're good cause we're all part of a group.'" Tom said

Tord glared at Tom, everything that he was saying was beginning to confuse him. “I think you’re jumping to conclusions there” He said coldly, before looking back at the man across from him. “I have a very high suspicion that you’re lying in one way or another,” he decided, narrowing his eyes. “Of course, I’m not going to say anything, since you just pretty much saved me, however, if I catch that you’re lying, trust me, Sasuke will hear every. Single. Thing.” He said, Before perking up slightly. “So why are you out tonight?” he added, not wanting to endure the awkwardness that would have come after that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Tord glared at Tom, everything that he was saying was beginning to confuse him. “I think you’re jumping to conclusions there” He said coldly, before looking back at the man across from him. “I have a very high suspicion that you’re lying in one way or another,” he decided, narrowing his eyes. “Of course, I’m not going to say anything, since you just pretty much saved me, however, if I catch that you’re lying, trust me, Sasuke will hear every. Single. Thing.” He said, Before perking up slightly. “So why are you out tonight?” he added, not wanting to endure the awkwardness that would have come after that.
The king jumps a bit at this now He was kinda scared of himself for some reason. The dragon and fox immediately look away as The king begins to speak “ ... as you wish also we’re hunting for our people. A few kids were just left to die once again in our territory a desperate choice most take when the ... order is closing in and we take care of them but of course finding bad people and people who ended thier lives isn’t easy so I ordered my men to go out while we stay here in the center of everything just in case they need reinforcements and all.” He says almost like a leader in a way. “ those little ones are getting hungry... and so many are dying everyday and the parents are most likely dead by now so as king my duty is to keep them alive and happy.... but it’s not easy in a world like this..”

November 16th, 2017, 04:09 PM
The king jumps a bit at this now He was kinda scared of himself for some reason. The dragon and fox immediately look away as The king begins to speak “ ... as you wish also we’re hunting for our people. A few kids were just left to die once again in our territory a desperate choice most take when the ... order is closing in and we take care of them but of course finding bad people and people who ended thier lives isn’t easy so I ordered my men to go out while we stay here in the center of everything just in case they need reinforcements and all.” He says almost like a leader in a way. “ those little ones are getting hungry... and so many are dying everyday and the parents are most likely dead by now so as king my duty is to keep them alive and happy.... but it’s not easy in a world like this..”

”Of course,” Tord shrugged. Now he was starting to get uncomfortable at them waiting there. Anything could come at any time, and it could kill him. How did he even know that he wasn’t just being buttered up before he was killed? He felt bad for the man in front of him, but one question was on his mind. “What order?” he asked slowly, raising an eyebrow.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 04:40 PM
”Of course,” Tord shrugged. Now he was starting to get uncomfortable at them waiting there. Anything could come at any time, and it could kill him. How did he even know that he wasn’t just being buttered up before he was killed? He felt bad for the man in front of him, but one question was on his mind. “What order?” he asked slowly, raising an eyebrow.
He looks at him closely than looks away “ we know them as the order while you guys know them as the CCG. The almighty protecters of this city... We’re prey to them, they ... they have torn our weapons from many ghouls bodies and used them against us... they’re monsters in our eyes using our own friends weapons against us so ...” he cuts himself off as he grabs his chest a bit. “ they see us as monsters and wish to end us all when we’re all not the same yes they are a few bad ones but it doesn’t mean we’re all bad... right?”

November 16th, 2017, 05:22 PM
He looks at him closely than looks away “ we know them as the order while you guys know them as the CCG. The almighty protecters of this city... We’re prey to them, they ... they have torn our weapons from many ghouls bodies and used them against us... they’re monsters in our eyes using our own friends weapons against us so ...” he cuts himself off as he grabs his chest a bit. “ they see us as monsters and wish to end us all when we’re all not the same yes they are a few bad ones but it doesn’t mean we’re all bad... right?”

Tord listened intensely. He didn’t say he was expecting this, but he wasn’t going to say anything. “Damn.” he murmured his eyes widening a bit. That was pretty cruel. Sure...there were weapons, but, you know, friendship and stuff. “I can’t really say,” he sighed after a moment, unsure. “I mean...” he cut himself off, unsure of what to do and say.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Tord listened intensely. He didn’t say he was expecting this, but he wasn’t going to say anything. “Damn.” he murmured his eyes widening a bit. That was pretty cruel. Sure...there were weapons, but, you know, friendship and stuff. “I can’t really say,” he sighed after a moment, unsure. “I mean...” he cut himself off, unsure of what to do and say.
He pets Tords head a bit as he laughs softly “ you don’t have to say anything. Think of the question like how you humans live. Some of y’all do bad things yet we know not all of you are bad. Why do you think we trust Sasuke so much...” he says almost sadly as he steps back “ ... would you like us to take you home?”

November 16th, 2017, 05:31 PM
He pets Tords head a bit as he laughs softly “ you don’t have to say anything. Think of the question like how you humans live. Some of y’all do bad things yet we know not all of you are bad. Why do you think we trust Sasuke so much...” he says almost sadly as he steps back “ ... would you like us to take you home?”

”Yeah but you don’t hear about us eating our own people to survive,” Tord muttered, before realizing it might not have been the best thing to say. Either way, he thought he had a bit of a point. After all, only the most messed up people at each other people, and that had a pretty big punishment. Sighing, he nodded, “Yeah, Let’s do that,” Tord nodded, wanting to just get home now.

(( So... any plot ideas? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 05:47 PM
”Yeah but you don’t hear about us eating our own people to survive,” Tord muttered, before realizing it might not have been the best thing to say. Either way, he thought he had a bit of a point. After all, only the most messed up people at each other people, and that had a pretty big punishment. Sighing, he nodded, “Yeah, Let’s do that,” Tord nodded, wanting to just get home now.

(( So... any plot ideas? ))
( ahh...wanna have tord suddenly fall and grab Sasukes mask or do you have any fun ideas :3)

Sasuke nods “ we have no choice” he says as his weapon disappears as he begins to stand by him “ lead the way and I’ll stay behind protecting you “ he looks behind him. “ stay here and watch over the place “ fox and dragon nod as he looks at tord

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Tom was reeealy trying to stay clam but Ford was getting kin his nerves. "Look if I really wanted it you'd be dead now and how could we be lying? Where's your reasoning or is it just you hate who you know practically nothing about?" Tom said getting really triggered

November 16th, 2017, 06:24 PM
( ahh...wanna have tord suddenly fall and grab Sasukes mask or do you have any fun ideas :3)

Sasuke nods “ we have no choice” he says as his weapon disappears as he begins to stand by him “ lead the way and I’ll stay behind protecting you “ he looks behind him. “ stay here and watch over the place “ fox and dragon nod as he looks at tord

(( Sure, that sounds good, all my ideas are a little out of wack ))

Tord narrowed his eyes. “I’m not really sure showing you where I live is the best idea” he sighed. However, he managed to find the feeling in his legs, and began to walk. His hands were in his pockets, basically hoping that everything would be somewhat normal, his breathing slightly off as he walked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 06:30 PM
(( Sure, that sounds good, all my ideas are a little out of wack ))

Tord narrowed his eyes. “I’m not really sure showing you where I live is the best idea” he sighed. However, he managed to find the feeling in his legs, and began to walk. His hands were in his pockets, basically hoping that everything would be somewhat normal, his breathing slightly off as he walked.
no no they’re awesome!)
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I won’t follow you all the way just until I feel you’re safe enough to walk there” he says as he walks behind him looking around as he did.

Dragon begins to grab toms shoulder laughing softly “ keep it up like this and you’l end up a dead man by the end of the weak cutie “ he says playfully
Foxfur

November 16th, 2017, 06:32 PM
no no they’re awesome!)
He laughs softly “ don’t worry I won’t follow you all the way just until I feel you’re safe enough to walk there” he says as he walks behind him looking around as he did.

Tord nodded, that made him feel slightly better. After a moment, however, he tensed up. This was a Ghoul. A Ghoul! Slowly, he found the feeling in his legs slipping from him, his eyes widening as he bagan to fall, grabbing the only thing in slight, the mask next to him, his fingers tightening against the fabric as he looked up and saw-
“S-Sasuke...?”

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Tord nodded, that made him feel slightly better. After a moment, however, he tensed up. This was a Ghoul. A Ghoul! Slowly, he found the feeling in his legs slipping from him, his eyes widening as he bagan to fall, grabbing the only thing in slight, the mask next to him, his fingers tightening against the fabric as he looked up and saw-
“S-Sasuke...?”
Tom gasped as Sasuke's mask came flying off " oh man we dead." He said feeling weak in the legs he just flopped on the floor on his bum

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 06:41 PM
“S-Sasuke...?”
His eyes were wide... the hoodie feel back and the mask he wore with pride ... was in the hands of a human he trusted. He immediately tries to pull his hoodie back on looking away immediately. “ .....” he covers his face a bit with his hands “ ...... I gotta go.” He says almost immediately as he turns around, he didn’t want him to know. He didn’t think he would see so soon. Of what kind of monster he is! Of what he can do... he couldn’t bear that pain... of being rejected by the one he cares about.

November 16th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Tom scooted over to Ford and gently removed the mask from his hands then stood up and refastened it to Sasuke's head.

(( Please, Foxfur, I understand you would like to get involved, but you can have your characters watch the situation. Sasuke has given you a chance to roleplay several times with their own characters that aren’t doing something currently. I would appreciate it if you didn’t get involved with Tord and Sasuke in this sort of way, there’s a reason Sasuke does what they do, and there’s a reason I do what I do.
I’m not yelling at you in any way, I’d just like you to know that I am starting to get a little annoyed by the way you’re roleplaying, and I’d appreciate it if you took up one of Sasuke’s other roleplay characters, and not with Tord and Sasuke ))

His eyes were wide... the hoodie feel back and the mask he wore with pride ... was in the hands of a human he trusted. He immediately tries to pull his hoodie back on looking away immediately. “ .....” he covers his face a bit with his hands “ ...... I gotta go.” He says almost immediately as he turns around, he didn’t want him to know. He didn’t think he would see so soon. Of what kind of monster he is! Of what he can do... he couldn’t bear that pain... of being rejected by the one he cares about.

Tord was stiff, holding the mask in his hands still. He could barely register what had happened. “Oh hell no,” he said quickly. His shock was now being taken over by anger. As quickly as he could, he grabbed Sasuke, almost falling over again in the process. “You can have your mask back again!” he said, tensing up. “Just...tell me why you lied, and what’s the truth,” he said, his voice softening, shaking slightly as he watched Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Tord was stiff, holding the mask in his hands still. He could barely register what had happened. “Oh hell no,” he said quickly. His shock was now being taken over by anger. As quickly as he could, he grabbed Sasuke, almost falling over again in the process. “You can have your mask back again!” he said, tensing up. “Just...tell me why you lied, and what’s the truth,” he said, his voice softening, shaking slightly as he watched Sasuke.
His eyes glowed a bit changing back to his mixed colored eyes. “ ....” he growls a bit as he grabs Tords hands “ .... because I was afraid.... “ he says filled with pain and a hint of regret. “ I was afraid you would see me as a monster. ... a ghoul. I can’t help my birth or what runs though my veins...” his hands were shaking a bit. “ what I am I cannot stop it... my body can’t help what it was made for.... to eat humans. I can’t eat anything else besides that.... everything else you love I can’t eat because my body would reject it.... I’m a ghoul. I’m Sasuke wolfheart the ghoul king... one of the most dangerous ghouls out there... and ... I lied because.... I was afraid you would leave me. “ he says as he let’s go of his hands “ .... Tord. You’re amazing. You do so many beautiful things but you always work too hard. Staying up late... pulling all-nighters yet you always try to smile whenever I serve you.... I ... I just couldn’t help but....” he looks away “ .... I’m sorry “

Nomad
November 16th, 2017, 07:30 PM
I'm sorry I deleted the post.

November 16th, 2017, 10:45 PM
His eyes glowed a bit changing back to his mixed colored eyes. “ ....” he growls a bit as he grabs Tords hands “ .... because I was afraid.... “ he says filled with pain and a hint of regret. “ I was afraid you would see me as a monster. ... a ghoul. I can’t help my birth or what runs though my veins...” his hands were shaking a bit. “ what I am I cannot stop it... my body can’t help what it was made for.... to eat humans. I can’t eat anything else besides that.... everything else you love I can’t eat because my body would reject it.... I’m a ghoul. I’m Sasuke wolfheart the ghoul king... one of the most dangerous ghouls out there... and ... I lied because.... I was afraid you would leave me. “ he says as he let’s go of his hands “ .... Tord. You’re amazing. You do so many beautiful things but you always work too hard. Staying up late... pulling all-nighters yet you always try to smile whenever I serve you.... I ... I just couldn’t help but....” he looks away “ .... I’m sorry “

Tord was quietly listened, his eyes growing wider and wider as he listened. There was heartbreak in his heart, but there was also sympathy. He couldn’t argue with what Sasuke was saying though. That was how he felt, as painful as that was. “Well, I realized a majority of that,” he muttered, still uncomfortable that he had been lied to. He had no idea what to do now. He knew that he wanted to forgive Sasuke, but he didn’t know if he could. “I...it’s...well...it’s complicated,” he muttered, before something snapped in him, and tears began to roll down his cheeks. He didn’t know where this was coming from, but it probably had something to do with still being sleep-deprived. “Look, now I’m crying too,” he laughed, trying to find the good in this situation, although it was very...difficult, to say the least.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 16th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Tord was quietly listened, his eyes growing wider and wider as he listened. There was heartbreak in his heart, but there was also sympathy. He couldn’t argue with what Sasuke was saying though. That was how he felt, as painful as that was. “Well, I realized a majority of that,” he muttered, still uncomfortable that he had been lied to. He had no idea what to do now. He knew that he wanted to forgive Sasuke, but he didn’t know if he could. “I...it’s...well...it’s complicated,” he muttered, before something snapped in him, and tears began to roll down his cheeks. He didn’t know where this was coming from, but it probably had something to do with still being sleep-deprived. “Look, now I’m crying too,” he laughed, trying to find the good in this situation, although it was very...difficult, to say the least.
Sasuke eyes widened a bit when he saw Tord cry, he felt his heart break a bit because of that. He didn’t want to hurt him. He didn’t want any of this but his blood and Tords human blood... will always be different but... but. He begins to think a bit as he looks at Tord than... he finally came up with something... something he always wanted to do every since... he realized that he a beast of the night-. Sasuke begins to hold his hand and wipe some of the tears off Tords face “ I understand you not forgiving me but... I didn’t say the... whole truth. The reason I was scared.... the reason why I was afraid of you leaving me is ... is because...” he holds his hands close and looks down speaking words forbidden by his kind, three words that would be spoken by only man yet this king says it with honesty... and hope. “ I love you.... I’ve fallen in love you tord..... and I can’t seem to get out...” - has fallen in love.

November 17th, 2017, 01:00 AM
Sasuke eyes widened a bit when he saw Tord cry, he felt his heart break a bit because of that. He didn’t want to hurt him. He didn’t want any of this but his blood and Tords human blood... will always be different but... but. He begins to think a bit as he looks at Tord than... he finally came up with something... something he always wanted to do every since... he realized that he a beast of the night-. Sasuke begins to hold his hand and wipe some of the tears off Tords face “ I understand you not forgiving me but... I didn’t say the... whole truth. The reason I was scared.... the reason why I was afraid of you leaving me is ... is because...” he holds his hands close and looks down speaking words forbidden by his kind, three words that would be spoken by only man yet this king says it with honesty... and hope. “ I love you.... I’ve fallen in love you tord..... and I can’t seem to get out...” - has fallen in love.

Tord listened, trembling slightly. He was in quite a bit of mental pain right now, shaking as he stood there. He was feeling a mix of hundreds of different emotions at once, and it was painful. However, no feelings he could have been feeling at any point would have prepared him for what just happened. Now was a weird time to confess your love, but between the shock, he felt his tear-lined face heat up. Now he was just confused. He had thousands of questions he wanted to ask, but ended up standing there in silence, not knowing what he had just witnessed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 06:33 AM
Tord listened, trembling slightly. He was in quite a bit of mental pain right now, shaking as he stood there. He was feeling a mix of hundreds of different emotions at once, and it was painful. However, no feelings he could have been feeling at any point would have prepared him for what just happened. Now was a weird time to confess your love, but between the shock, he felt his tear-lined face heat up. Now he was just confused. He had thousands of questions he wanted to ask, but ended up standing there in silence, not knowing what he had just witnessed.
He blushes a bit as he looks at Tord. “ ...” he rubs the back of his neck. “ ....I’m sorry...” he says simply as he holds Tords hand “ as much as I want to make you mine... I don’t feel worthy of such things... just watching you cry hurts me.” He looks away “ at the same time I want to end your suffering and seal your pain with... with a kiss” he says with a slight blush. “ .... I’m sorry but...” he let’s go of Tords hands “ .... I’m sorry...” he says once again as he looks away

November 17th, 2017, 10:29 AM
He blushes a bit as he looks at Tord. “ ...” he rubs the back of his neck. “ ....I’m sorry...” he says simply as he holds Tords hand “ as much as I want to make you mine... I don’t feel worthy of such things... just watching you cry hurts me.” He looks away “ at the same time I want to end your suffering and seal your pain with... with a kiss” he says with a slight blush. “ .... I’m sorry but...” he let’s go of Tords hands “ .... I’m sorry...” he says once again as he looks away

Tord had no idea how to feel about this entire thing."That's...normal, I think" he murmured, shaking still. He had never been told anything like this, therefore, he felt really weird the entire time. He found his own blush spreading across his cheeks a few moments later, stiff. "I-It's fine..." he murmured, unsure of how he felt right now.

(( We need more plots... ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 10:35 AM
Tord had no idea how to feel about this entire thing."That's...normal, I think" he murmured, shaking still. He had never been told anything like this, therefore, he felt really weird the entire time. He found his own blush spreading across his cheeks a few moments later, stiff. "I-It's fine..." he murmured, unsure of how he felt right now.

(( We need more plots... ))
AHHH.... well... how about... ahhh do you have any ideas?)
He rubs the back of his neck blushing a bit as he begins to step forward and touch his cheek a bit ".... so I can... kiss you?" he asks almost happily but a bit worried as he begins to wrap his other arm around the mans waist but of course not too close not wanting to scare or rush the boy into anything he didn't want to do.

November 17th, 2017, 02:19 PM
AHHH.... well... how about... ahhh do you have any ideas?)
He rubs the back of his neck blushing a bit as he begins to step forward and touch his cheek a bit ".... so I can... kiss you?" he asks almost happily but a bit worried as he begins to wrap his other arm around the mans waist but of course not too close not wanting to scare or rush the boy into anything he didn't want to do.

(( No...sadly... ))

Had Tord really embarrassed Sasuke? Of all people, Sasuke? Well, he guessed Sasuke wasn’t exactly Human, but him? Suddenly, he found himself being asked if he wanted to be kissed, and he found a hand around his waist. He tensed up, nervous about what was happening here, he remained frozen, unsure of what to say or do, doing a half-nod half-shake of the Head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 02:27 PM
(( No...sadly... ))

Had Tord really embarrassed Sasuke? Of all people, Sasuke? Well, he guessed Sasuke wasn’t exactly Human, but him? Suddenly, he found himself being asked if he wanted to be kissed, and he found a hand around his waist. He tensed up, nervous about what was happening here, he remained frozen, unsure of what to say or do, doing a half-nod half-shake of the Head.
( ahh...want something scary, cute or just sad?)Sasuke blushes a bit unsure if the man said yes or no. he begins to think a bit than leans in slowly " push me away if you want to" he says as he leans in and kisses the man with passion and a bit of something more but of course it was careful and after a few seconds it ended leaving him wanting more now. He blushes madly when he realized what he did but what made him blush even more was the fact how soft Tords lips were. He covers his mouth blushing a bit as he lets go a bit ".... Forgive me.."

November 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
( ahh...want something scary, cute or just sad?)Sasuke blushes a bit unsure if the man said yes or no. he begins to think a bit than leans in slowly " push me away if you want to" he says as he leans in and kisses the man with passion and a bit of something more but of course it was careful and after a few seconds it ended leaving him wanting more now. He blushes madly when he realized what he did but what made him blush even more was the fact how soft Tords lips were. He covers his mouth blushing a bit as he lets go a bit ".... Forgive me.."

(( I’m a sucker for sad things, so how about that? ))

Tord tensed up. He didn’t know what to think of what just had been said to him. He tried not to say anything, and he ended up succeeding. He was dead silent the entire time. He tried not to scream, or do anything of the sorts, and once Sasuke had pulled away, Tord’s own face was bright red. “It’s fine,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 02:54 PM
(( I’m a sucker for sad things, so how about that? ))

Tord tensed up. He didn’t know what to think of what just had been said to him. He tried not to say anything, and he ended up succeeding. He was dead silent the entire time. He tried not to scream, or do anything of the sorts, and once Sasuke had pulled away, Tord’s own face was bright red. “It’s fine,” he murmured, smiling awkwardly.
( Sir yes sir! now than sad... since a lot of kids are left to die in the city how about they come across a human dying child, and we have two choice either try to save the kid or end its suffering or maybe something with just these two... like Sasuke gets injured badly and because of that his hunger is pretty high so he ends up.. attacking Tord out of Hungry?)
Sasuke blushes a bit as he begins to tilt Tords head up a bit as his other hand begins to touch his cheek a bit. " than... you don't mind if I do it again? " he says with a slight blush as he smiles a rare but warm kind smile. " I'm sorry... I've found myself wanting more since you're being so cute right now." he says playfully

November 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM
( Sir yes sir! now than sad... since a lot of kids are left to die in the city how about they come across a human dying child, and we have two choice either try to save the kid or end its suffering or maybe something with just these two... like Sasuke gets injured badly and because of that his hunger is pretty high so he ends up.. attacking Tord out of Hungry?)
Sasuke blushes a bit as he begins to tilt Tords head up a bit as his other hand begins to touch his cheek a bit. " than... you don't mind if I do it again? " he says with a slight blush as he smiles a rare but warm kind smile. " I'm sorry... I've found myself wanting more since you're being so cute right now." he says playfully

(( Hmm... I like both of them! You can pick whatever you want to do more c: ))

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Sasuke’s hand touch his chin. He wasn’t exactly used to a lot of physical contact, so this was new. “Uh..well..I...” Tord was very unsure right now to be honest. “It’s fine, though I’m not cute!” he added after a moment, his face turning an even brighter red.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 17th, 2017, 03:35 PM
(( Hmm... I like both of them! You can pick whatever you want to do more c: ))

Tord tried not to flinch as he felt Sasuke’s hand touch his chin. He wasn’t exactly used to a lot of physical contact, so this was new. “Uh..well..I...” Tord was very unsure right now to be honest. “It’s fine, though I’m not cute!” he added after a moment, his face turning an even brighter red.
He laughs softly “ cute~” he says as he leans in for a other kiss this time he did it happily. Of course still careful and all but with more passion, love and desire which is often considered rare from his kind. He pulls away after a good five minutes and laughs softly “ sorry I went overboard did it?” He asks playfully

Let’s do them both!)

November 17th, 2017, 04:07 PM
He laughs softly “ cute~” he says as he leans in for a other kiss this time he did it happily. Of course still careful and all but with more passion, love and desire which is often considered rare from his kind. He pulls away after a good five minutes and laughs softly “ sorry I went overboard did it?” He asks playfully

Let’s do them both!)

Tord was still somewhat stiff. His face was probably as red as it could get. “I...uh...well...” he was pretty much a stammering mess. “Let’s Just...go home,” he said in an embarrassed sort of way. Now he just wanted to go home, and spare himself from this embarrassment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Tord was still somewhat stiff. His face was probably as red as it could get. “I...uh...well...” he was pretty much a stammering mess. “Let’s Just...go home,” he said in an embarrassed sort of way. Now he just wanted to go home, and spare himself from this embarrassment.
He nods “ as you wish..” he says as he steps back a bit putting on his mask. His eyes changed back to his ghoul eyes as he stands by tord “ .... mind leading the way love?” He asks in a dark husky voice now He was in king mode

November 18th, 2017, 03:18 AM
He nods “ as you wish..” he says as he steps back a bit putting on his mask. His eyes changed back to his ghoul eyes as he stands by tord “ .... mind leading the way love?” He asks in a dark husky voice now He was in king mode

Tord nodded simply. He tried to ignore Sasuke’s eyes as he began to start to walk to his own house. Well, it wasn’t really a house, it was more of a dorm. Either way, it was about the same, walking fast, not wanting to fall prey to another ghoul.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Tord nodded simply. He tried to ignore Sasuke’s eyes as he began to start to walk to his own house. Well, it wasn’t really a house, it was more of a dorm. Either way, it was about the same, walking fast, not wanting to fall prey to another ghoul.
Sasuke follows him quietly as he begins to just look around as if he was in deep thought. Than he begins to speak again “ ... if you’re not busy tomorrow would.. you like to go on a date?” He asks calmly still looking away. “ ... I know a good movie is out tomorrow so... if you like..”

November 18th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Sasuke follows him quietly as he begins to just look around as if he was in deep thought. Than he begins to speak again “ ... if you’re not busy tomorrow would.. you like to go on a date?” He asks calmly still looking away. “ ... I know a good movie is out tomorrow so... if you like..”

Tord’s face heated up. He was slightly nervous that Sasuke’s being quiet was his fault. However, it turned out not to be, and he nodded. “Sure,” He said simply, before beginning to walk, his eyes glowing with a slight bit of warmth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 11:25 AM
Tord’s face heated up. He was slightly nervous that Sasuke’s being quiet was his fault. However, it turned out not to be, and he nodded. “Sure,” He said simply, before beginning to walk, his eyes glowing with a slight bit of warmth.
He nods quickly “ okay! Um... when should I .. pick you up?” He asks a bit embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck as he begins to walk by Tords side. “ ...also what kind of coffee would you like tomorrow?” He asks happily now

November 18th, 2017, 11:53 AM
He nods quickly “ okay! Um... when should I .. pick you up?” He asks a bit embarrassed rubbing the back of his neck as he begins to walk by Tords side. “ ...also what kind of coffee would you like tomorrow?” He asks happily now

”How about half an hour before the movie theater opens?” he asked, shrugging. He wasn’t exactly planning on sleeping, so he would rather just be out as soon as possible. “Coffee?” He said, having gotten lost in his own thoughts. “Anything would work,” he sighed, watching the night sky silently.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 12:15 PM
”How about half an hour before the movie theater opens?” he asked, shrugging. He wasn’t exactly planning on sleeping, so he would rather just be out as soon as possible. “Coffee?” He said, having gotten lost in his own thoughts. “Anything would work,” he sighed, watching the night sky silently.
He nods “ okay. “ he looks around than begins to suddenly hold Tords hand “ this is enough right?” He asks happily

November 18th, 2017, 12:26 PM
He nods “ okay. “ he looks around than begins to suddenly hold Tords hand “ this is enough right?” He asks happily

Tord nodded after a moment. Feeling fingers slip into his, he looked up and saw Sasuke. His face heated up a bit, but he nodded. He didn’t know why, but he now found himself falling hard for Sasuke, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks now.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Tord nodded after a moment. Feeling fingers slip into his, he looked up and saw Sasuke. His face heated up a bit, but he nodded. He didn’t know why, but he now found himself falling hard for Sasuke, trying to hide the blush on his cheeks now.
He laughs softly “ how cute~” he says playfully as he held his hand tightly but not too tight as they walk “ so are we almost there?” He asks kindly as he looks at Tord

November 18th, 2017, 02:27 PM
He laughs softly “ how cute~” he says playfully as he held his hand tightly but not too tight as they walk “ so are we almost there?” He asks kindly as he looks at Tord

Tord once again wanted to say that he wasn’t cute, but he kept his mouth shut. Looking around, he nodded. “Yeah, just a little farther,” He said calmly, smiling. He was still uncomfortable, but he let that slide past him, letting himself smile, as awkward as it was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Tord once again wanted to say that he wasn’t cute, but he kept his mouth shut. Looking around, he nodded. “Yeah, just a little farther,” He said calmly, smiling. He was still uncomfortable, but he let that slide past him, letting himself smile, as awkward as it was.
He nods as he looks forward however he suddenly stops smelling something... tasty. He holds Tords hand tightly “ ... someone is injured nearby... “ he says suddenly as he looks at Tord “ may i?”

November 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
He nods as he looks forward however he suddenly stops smelling something... tasty. He holds Tords hand tightly “ ... someone is injured nearby... “ he says suddenly as he looks at Tord “ may i?”

Tord blinked. "I-Injured?" he stammered worriedly. "Uh..yeah" he nodded, trying to figure out where the injured person was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Tord blinked. "I-Injured?" he stammered worriedly. "Uh..yeah" he nodded, trying to figure out where the injured person was.
He nods as he looks at Tord “ ... than come with me it may be a trap to get me away from you “ he says as he begins to follow the scent leading them down a alley

November 18th, 2017, 04:35 PM
He nods as he looks at Tord “ ... than come with me it may be a trap to get me away from you “ he says as he begins to follow the scent leading them down a alley

Tord was tense the entire time. “Yes sir!” He said in a half-joking way. He nervously followed Sasuke, sacred that this was all a trap, his footsteps quiet as he followed.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 18th, 2017, 11:56 PM
Tord was tense the entire time. “Yes sir!” He said in a half-joking way. He nervously followed Sasuke, sacred that this was all a trap, his footsteps quiet as he followed.
He laughs softly “ cu-“ he cuts himself off when he sees blood. His eyes glowed as he followed the trail to see a wounded child lost, alone and bleeding from his side. He knew what it was a ghoul attacked this kid and left him to die thinking that he was part of the order. He kneels down to the kid “ .... cover your eyes love”

November 19th, 2017, 04:05 AM
He laughs softly “ cu-“ he cuts himself off when he sees blood. His eyes glowed as he followed the trail to see a wounded child lost, alone and bleeding from his side. He knew what it was a ghoul attacked this kid and left him to die thinking that he was part of the order. He kneels down to the kid “ .... cover your eyes love”

Tord blinked, trying to find out what Sasuke had seen, and they finally noticed some of the blood. “Do what?” Tord snapped to attention when Sasuke spoke, before getting closer to the child. “If you thought I’m just letting this go, you’re dead wrong,” He said, looking down nervously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:08 AM
Tord blinked, trying to find out what Sasuke had seen, and they finally noticed some of the blood. “Do what?” Tord snapped to attention when Sasuke spoke, before getting closer to the child. “If you thought I’m just letting this go, you’re dead wrong,” He said, looking down nervously.
His eyes glowed as his weapons come out “ a ghoul has bitten her. She’ll be dead soon... might as well end her suffering now “ he says sadly as the child immediately tries to back away “ please... help me”

November 19th, 2017, 04:14 AM
His eyes glowed as his weapons come out “ a ghoul has bitten her. She’ll be dead soon... might as well end her suffering now “ he says sadly as the child immediately tries to back away “ please... help me”

Tord was now terrified, mostly because he knew the child wouldn’t live, but kind of because of how easy Sasuke would let her go.
“Why would you do that?” his voice broke. “She has a family probably, friends that care about her, and you’re just going to let her lose them, and them lose her?” He was trembling now, wishing he knew some way to help the girl, pushing through his backpack, trying to find something.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:17 AM
:tonguegif:

Tord was now terrified, mostly because he knew the child wouldn’t live, but kind of because of how easy Sasuke would let her go.
“Why would you do that?” his voice broke. “She has a family probably, friends that care about her, and you’re just going to let her lose them, and them lose her?” He was trembling now, wishing he knew some way to help the girl, pushing through his backpack, trying to find something.
He begins to point to something on her arm. Number tattooed onto her skin. “ her family sold her. She was bought. The ghoul is gone. There is no hope for her...” he says playfully as he loudly at her. “ she has nothing but false hope “

November 19th, 2017, 04:38 AM
:tonguegif:
He begins to point to something on her arm. Number tattooed onto her skin. “ her family sold her. She was bought. The ghoul is gone. There is no hope for her...” he says playfully as he loudly at her. “ she has nothing but false hope “

Tord’s eyes widened. God, how cruel could a family be? “You don’t know that!” he spat, his voice suddenly turning cold. He had found a first aid kit, and was trying to find where the worst wounds here, trembling as he fought the urge to throw up and cry at the same time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:42 AM
Tord’s eyes widened. God, how cruel could a family be? “You don’t know that!” he spat, his voice suddenly turning cold. He had found a first aid kit, and was trying to find where the worst wounds here, trembling as he fought the urge to throw up and cry at the same time.
He closes his eyes as he held Tords hand stopping him. “ .... I do know that... “ he says simply as he looks at the girl “ what’s your name?” He asks calmly as the girl begins to speak weakly “ Jane.. “ Sasuke begins to shake a bit as he looks down “ what’s your blood?” The girl speaks again as If reading from a paper. “ Hispanic with mix of white blood.” Sasuke sighs softly “ she answered. ..... she was sold”

November 19th, 2017, 04:52 AM
He closes his eyes as he held Tords hand stopping him. “ .... I do know that... “ he says simply as he looks at the girl “ what’s your name?” He asks calmly as the girl begins to speak weakly “ Jane.. “ Sasuke begins to shake a bit as he looks down “ what’s your blood?” The girl speaks again as If reading from a paper. “ Hispanic with mix of white blood.” Sasuke sighs softly “ she answered. ..... she was sold”

Tord almost screamed as the girl spoke, as he hadn’t expected her to do that. He was tense, once again trying not to vomit as he looked at the girl’s wounds. This wasn’t what he had been studying, he had been studying engineering. After a few more moments of looking at the girl, he set down the first aid kit, then crawled away to a corner, where everything in his stomach was flushed out his mouth, holding his stomach and trembling.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:55 AM
Tord almost screamed as the girl spoke, as he hadn’t expected her to do that. He was tense, once again trying not to vomit as he looked at the girl’s wounds. This wasn’t what he had been studying, he had been studying engineering. After a few more moments of looking at the girl, he set down the first aid kit, then crawled away to a corner, where everything in his stomach was flushed out his mouth, holding his stomach and trembling.
One of his tails gently rubs his back as he begins to stand “ you will be in heaven soon child. I ask for forgiveness and hope to suffer for the deeds my race has done.” He prays as one of his tails point at the child. “ I would ask for forgiveness for my sins. But as a demon I cannot do that. For that I am sorry... you will rest easy now.” He says as he kneels down and pets to girls hair a bit calming her as his tail aims for her heart

November 19th, 2017, 05:14 AM
One of his tails gently rubs his back as he begins to stand “ you will be in heaven soon child. I ask for forgiveness and hope to suffer for the deeds my race has done.” He prays as one of his tails point at the child. “ I would ask for forgiveness for my sins. But as a demon I cannot do that. For that I am sorry... you will rest easy now.” He says as he kneels down and pets to girls hair a bit calming her as his tail aims for her heart

Tord was still trembling. He didn’t want to look behind him, feeling basically hollowed out. What if that girl could be saved? Was Sasuke just getting rid of her life? Was he getting food? That was the more grotesque thought, making him dry-heave. He just stared at the wall across from him, trying not to cry.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
Tord was still trembling. He didn’t want to look behind him, feeling basically hollowed out. What if that girl could be saved? Was Sasuke just getting rid of her life? Was he getting food? That was the more grotesque thought, making him dry-heave. He just stared at the wall across from him, trying not to cry.
With one quick movement, the girl was dead. He covers his mouth shaking a bit trying to hold himself back as he begins to stand up “ ..... Tord I’m sorry “ he says calmly as he begins to walk forward to him. He rubs his back “ .... let’s go..”

November 19th, 2017, 10:47 AM
With one quick movement, the girl was dead. He covers his mouth shaking a bit trying to hold himself back as he begins to stand up “ ..... Tord I’m sorry “ he says calmly as he begins to walk forward to him. He rubs his back “ .... let’s go..”

Tord still didn’t move, trembling, not wanting to look behind him. He coughed a few times, before pushing himself up. “Yeah...Let’s go,” he murmured, rubbing his sleeve across his face for a moment, rubbing away the tears, before he picked up his first aid kit and bookbag again, not looking at the girl, shaking slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Tord still didn’t move, trembling, not wanting to look behind him. He coughed a few times, before pushing himself up. “Yeah...Let’s go,” he murmured, rubbing his sleeve across his face for a moment, rubbing away the tears, before he picked up his first aid kit and bookbag again, not looking at the girl, shaking slightly.
He quickly hold him close “ ... I’m sorry you had to see this. You must feel so...” he kisses his head “ I’m so sorry...but there is nothing we could do to save her... not in this hell.”

November 19th, 2017, 03:54 PM
He quickly hold him close “ ... I’m sorry you had to see this. You must feel so...” he kisses his head “ I’m so sorry...but there is nothing we could do to save her... not in this hell.”

Tord was still shaking. “We didn’t even try,” he muttered, burying his head in Sasuke’s chest. After a moment, his shaking stopped, and he pushed himself away. “Let’s Just...I just want to go home” He said quietly, rubbing tears away from his eyes once again.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 19th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Tord was still shaking. “We didn’t even try,” he muttered, burying his head in Sasuke’s chest. After a moment, his shaking stopped, and he pushed himself away. “Let’s Just...I just want to go home” He said quietly, rubbing tears away from his eyes once again.
He kisses his head “ believe me when I say this. I’ve tried many times before... they never survive... no matter what I do ... I am forced to end their suffering... it even got to the point where they begged to be ...” he puts his head on Tords shoulder “ .... I’m so sorry...”

November 19th, 2017, 05:32 PM
He kisses his head “ believe me when I say this. I’ve tried many times before... they never survive... no matter what I do ... I am forced to end their suffering... it even got to the point where they begged to be ...” he puts his head on Tords shoulder “ .... I’m so sorry...”

Tord listened, shaking a few times. He really didn’t want to say this, but the words slid out of his mouth, “Just shut up!” he snapped, tears beginning to run down his face as he slapped Sasuke’s head off his shoulder. Then he just started walking, pulling his hood over his eyes. He really hadn’t meant to say that, but everything was just starting to scream in his mind, walking at a brisk pace, his eyes on the ground.

Nomad
November 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM
(Where could I pop back in?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 06:34 AM
Tord listened, shaking a few times. He really didn’t want to say this, but the words slid out of his mouth, “Just shut up!” he snapped, tears beginning to run down his face as he slapped Sasuke’s head off his shoulder. Then he just started walking, pulling his hood over his eyes. He really hadn’t meant to say that, but everything was just starting to scream in his mind, walking at a brisk pace, his eyes on the ground.
His eyes widened when this happened. He didn’t know what to do at that time. What could he do? Tord just slapped him... his eyes glowed as his tails begin to move “ .... Tord look at me” He says calmly trying to stay calm

November 20th, 2017, 07:34 AM
His eyes widened when this happened. He didn’t know what to do at that time. What could he do? Tord just slapped him... his eyes glowed as his tails begin to move “ .... Tord look at me” He says calmly trying to stay calm

Tord was still trembling as he continued to walk, dead silent. He heard Sasuke tell him to look at him, but he wasn’t going to do that. Taking the life of someone wasn’t something you could just apologize for, and everything would be fixed. He just kept walking, trying to see through watery eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 11:14 AM
Tord was still trembling as he continued to walk, dead silent. He heard Sasuke tell him to look at him, but he wasn’t going to do that. Taking the life of someone wasn’t something you could just apologize for, and everything would be fixed. He just kept walking, trying to see through watery eyes.
He growls a bit as he begins move forward fast and eventually he catches up and grabs his hand suddenly " Tord! Look at me!" he says now out of anger. " don't ignore me. don't walk away from a small peek of my world!" he growls as his tails begins to move. " what you saw is so much smaller than my hell. my life. my world! I've killed much more than she and I did to end their suffering, pain and to get rid of the monsters who dare do such a thing!" he growls desperately. " death is all I know, killing is the best I can do! yet I still try to pretend and lie to be like you! normal, sane beautiful for gods sake!....." he holds his hand tightly " but I'm not normal, I'm not beautiful or anything... all I can do is love and even that scares me... it always scared me...I know begging for you to forgive me for simply doing the only thing I can do... " he begins to pull him close making Tord look at him " my love, I'm a monster, a beast with the hunger for your flesh and I hate myself because of it... but .... no one chooses what they are... they can only live... and thats what I'm trying to do.... even if this hate for myself grows... I will not fall.."

November 20th, 2017, 11:33 AM
He growls a bit as he begins move forward fast and eventually he catches up and grabs his hand suddenly " Tord! Look at me!" he says now out of anger. " don't ignore me. don't walk away from a small peek of my world!" he growls as his tails begins to move. " what you saw is so much smaller than my hell. my life. my world! I've killed much more than she and I did to end their suffering, pain and to get rid of the monsters who dare do such a thing!" he growls desperately. " death is all I know, killing is the best I can do! yet I still try to pretend and lie to be like you! normal, sane beautiful for gods sake!....." he holds his hand tightly " but I'm not normal, I'm not beautiful or anything... all I can do is love and even that scares me... it always scared me...I know begging for you to forgive me for simply doing the only thing I can do... " he begins to pull him close making Tord look at him " my love, I'm a monster, a beast with the hunger for your flesh and I hate myself because of it... but .... no one chooses what they are... they can only live... and thats what I'm trying to do.... even if this hate for myself grows... I will not fall.."

Tord listened, not looking at Sasuke. Sure, he said he felt regret, but once you’ve done something horrible a few times, you don’t feel it anymore. At least, that was how things worked with him. “Wonderful,” He said, his voice emotionless. After a moment, he looked at Sasuke. “Your dramatic speech isn’t going to change anything,” He said coldly. “Unlike you, who has killed plenty of times, I never have, I’ve never even watched murder, before now,” he added. “Guess what? I’m human, I’m the very thing that your kind eats to survive, we both know that,” He was trembling ever so slightly. “Do what you want to convince me you were doing the right thing, I’m not currently in the mood to forgive,” He said coldly, before twisting his wrist enough to open Sasuke’s fingers enough for him to free his arm. Then he began to speedwalk, not wanting to say anything else, though he found himself yelling something.
“Murder is never okay!”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 11:44 AM
Tord listened, not looking at Sasuke. Sure, he said he felt regret, but once you’ve done something horrible a few times, you don’t feel it anymore. At least, that was how things worked with him. “Wonderful,” He said, his voice emotionless. After a moment, he looked at Sasuke. “Your dramatic speech isn’t going to change anything,” He said coldly. “Unlike you, who has killed plenty of times, I never have, I’ve never even watched murder, before now,” he added. “Guess what? I’m human, I’m the very thing that your kind eats to survive, we both know that,” He was trembling ever so slightly. “Do what you want to convince me you were doing the right thing, I’m not currently in the mood to forgive,” He said coldly, before twisting his wrist enough to open Sasuke’s fingers enough for him to free his arm. Then he began to speedwalk, not wanting to say anything else, though he found himself yelling something.
“Murder is never okay!”

His eyes glowed a bit as he watched him walk away. "......." he suddenly begins to laugh loudly as his tails began to move around almost dangerously "..... yet you're kind does it more than us." he says suddenly as he begins to charge forward, grabbing Tord roughly by the arm pulling him to a alleyway tossing him to the ground. " than ... let me show you what I am." he says as his tails move forward ready to strike. " try to run, try whatever you can to stop me my love but just know." he begins to grab his mask tossing it to the side showing his face and the blood tears the fall onto the ground " I'm a monster for a reason." he says as one of his tails stab the ground behind Tord cutting the mans cheek. ' five minutes go now."

November 20th, 2017, 12:06 PM
His eyes glowed a bit as he watched him walk away. "......." he suddenly begins to laugh loudly as his tails began to move around almost dangerously "..... yet you're kind does it more than us." he says suddenly as he begins to charge forward, grabbing Tord roughly by the arm pulling him to a alleyway tossing him to the ground. " than ... let me show you what I am." he says as his tails move forward ready to strike. " try to run, try whatever you can to stop me my love but just know." he begins to grab his mask tossing it to the side showing his face and the blood tears the fall onto the ground " I'm a monster for a reason." he says as one of his tails stab the ground behind Tord cutting the mans cheek. ' five minutes go now."

Everything had become a blur for those few moments, before Tord found himself with a gash on his neck. He didn’t say anything now, taking deep breaths as the pain began to settle in, making tears spring at his eyes. He wanted to move, he wanted to scream and ask for help. However, he just stood there, not moving eye contact. “Well, take me then,” He said calmly. “You’ll be killing two people in one night,” he added, adrenaline making his mouth keep moving despite him just wanting to shut up. “Well, I hope you enjoy the taste of my flesh, or, at the least, the satisfaction of killing me,” he finished, before laying back, just waiting in dead silence. He could feel the warm blood moving down his neck and onto the ground, but he didn’t say anything, as he already felt lightheaded enough.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Everything had become a blur for those few moments, before Tord found himself with a gash on his neck. He didn’t say anything now, taking deep breaths as the pain began to settle in, making tears spring at his eyes. He wanted to move, he wanted to scream and ask for help. However, he just stood there, not moving eye contact. “Well, take me then,” He said calmly. “You’ll be killing two people in one night,” he added, adrenaline making his mouth keep moving despite him just wanting to shut up. “Well, I hope you enjoy the taste of my flesh, or, at the least, the satisfaction of killing me,” he finished, before laying back, just waiting in dead silence. He could feel the warm blood moving down his neck and onto the ground, but he didn’t say anything, as he already felt lightheaded enough.
His eyes glowed at the smell of blood as he begins to stand over Tord “ so be it” he says as he begins to hold tord down by his shoulders and begins to lean in licking the blood off Tords neck, his eyes glowed dangerously at the sweet taste of it as his tails begins to disappear as he leans back a bit and looks down at Tord, his eyes.... glowing with hurt, desire and a hunger he himself fears. “ ....... “ he says nothing as he grabs Tords face and within seconds he suddenly kisses the man like the way he did before only it was more desperate a need to be brought back from the hunger. He didn’t want to do this. He never wanted any of this. His hunger.... it was too much and he could already feel the pain and insanity starting to grow and take control of his body. He hadn’t eaten in months since he’s met the boy.... he didn’t want to be a monster... he didn’t want to eat or kill.... he just wanted to live but even with that... his body calls for death... and he must suffer if he wishes to ignore the call.

November 20th, 2017, 12:55 PM
His eyes glowed at the smell of blood as he begins to stand over Tord “ so be it” he says as he begins to hold tord down by his shoulders and begins to lean in licking the blood off Tords neck, his eyes glowed dangerously at the sweet taste of it as his tails begins to disappear as he leans back a bit and looks down at Tord, his eyes.... glowing with hurt, desire and a hunger he himself fears. “ ....... “ he says nothing as he grabs Tords face and within seconds he suddenly kisses the man like the way he did before only it was more desperate a need to be brought back from the hunger. He didn’t want to do this. He never wanted any of this. His hunger.... it was too much and he could already feel the pain and insanity starting to grow and take control of his body. He hadn’t eaten in months since he’s met the boy.... he didn’t want to be a monster... he didn’t want to eat or kill.... he just wanted to live but even with that... his body calls for death... and he must suffer if he wishes to ignore the call.

Tord was now just basically waiting for death. He had just been staring at it, and now he was waiting to be sliced in half. Soon enough, he thought he was going to feel pain, but instead he felt something against his mouth. Shaking, he realized it was Sasuke. He was too weak now to push the man away, and soon enough, he mange day to force out “...What’re you waiting...for?” coughing, turning to the side for a moment before looking at Sasuke again, trembling, despite it hurting for him to move.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Tord was now just basically waiting for death. He had just been staring at it, and now he was waiting to be sliced in half. Soon enough, he thought he was going to feel pain, but instead he felt something against his mouth. Shaking, he realized it was Sasuke. He was too weak now to push the man away, and soon enough, he mange day to force out “...What’re you waiting...for?” coughing, turning to the side for a moment before looking at Sasuke again, trembling, despite it hurting for him to move.
” 8 months .... since I realized that I loved you...8 months ... since I’ve eaten at all... all I been drinking was coffee that’s the only human thing I can have.. since then... I’ve been slowly losing myself to this hunger... it hurts so much but...” he looks down at Tord, his eyes now normal and filled with pain. “ I did it for you... no matter how much it hurts.... I just couldn’t bring myself to eat anything... “ he begins to stand up “ and I will not eat anything.... no matter what. I’ve lasted this long I can continue-“ he cuts himself off when his eyes suddenly dimmed and he falls to the side however was caught by the Dragon who looks at Tord with cold eyes “ .... the fox will treat your wound. Sasuke didn’t use his poison on you so you’ll be fine... never speak of this again and forget about Sasuke if you know what’s best for you kid” he says darkly as The fox begins to kneel down by Tord “ also never come to the cafe as well trust me it’s for your own good and his. You do hate him right? He is in pain because of you thanks to a little thing called hunger yet he hasn’t eaten the thing that keeps him alive because of you. Honestly I should kill you for putting our leader in danger but... he won’t be happy about that “

November 20th, 2017, 01:38 PM
” 8 months .... since I realized that I loved you...8 months ... since I’ve eaten at all... all I been drinking was coffee that’s the only human thing I can have.. since then... I’ve been slowly losing myself to this hunger... it hurts so much but...” he looks down at Tord, his eyes now normal and filled with pain. “ I did it for you... no matter how much it hurts.... I just couldn’t bring myself to eat anything... “ he begins to stand up “ and I will not eat anything.... no matter what. I’ve lasted this long I can continue-“ he cuts himself off when his eyes suddenly dimmed and he falls to the side however was caught by the Dragon who looks at Tord with cold eyes “ .... the fox will treat your wound. Sasuke didn’t use his poison on you so you’ll be fine... never speak of this again and forget about Sasuke if you know what’s best for you kid” he says darkly as The fox begins to kneel down by Tord “ also never come to the cafe as well trust me it’s for your own good and his. You do hate him right? He is in pain because of you thanks to a little thing called hunger yet he hasn’t eaten the thing that keeps him alive because of you. Honestly I should kill you for putting our leader in danger but... he won’t be happy about that “

Tord Just stayed still, trembling the whole time. After a moment, he forced his face into his hands. “Just ****ing kill me” he muttered, everything slowly setting in. Now he felt horrible. However, Tord had only really been living off of coffee as well, so he would be coming back. Maybe he would just wear a disguise, as hard as it was to see past any costume, since his voice had a heavy accent that wasn’t exactly normal. Why was he feeling empathetic for Sasuke? He had just killed someone, and nearly killed Tord as well! He just sat there, trembling, not wanting to go home, though he wanted to get up and run for as long as possible.

(( Timeskip to next day? ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Tord Just stayed still, trembling the whole time. After a moment, he forced his face into his hands. “Just ****ing kill me” he muttered, everything slowly setting in. Now he felt horrible. However, Tord had only really been living off of coffee as well, so he would be coming back. Maybe he would just wear a disguise, as hard as it was to see past any costume, since his voice had a heavy accent that wasn’t exactly normal. Why was he feeling empathetic for Sasuke? He had just killed someone, and nearly killed Tord as well! He just sat there, trembling, not wanting to go home, though he wanted to get up and run for as long as possible.

(( Timeskip to next day? ))
Yes! :3 ) The next day, winter and Naruto were working the cafe as loud growls and yells came from above “ I ain’t eating it Sliver! “ yelled Sasuke who was in his room trying to push out a sliver haired female who growls “ yes you are! It’s jerky! Eat it and no one will know! We don’t want you dying!” Sasuke growls “ I said no!” He says as he managed to close the door and lock it making the girl growl “ Sasuke open this door or else!”
Naruto and winter sigh softly “ she just had to say something did she?” Naruto says as he turns around the close sign to open. Winter laughs softly “ He is a stubborn man after all we’ll get him to eat eventually now that the boy is gone we can find someone else to fill that foolish head of his. A real ghoul.”

November 20th, 2017, 02:12 PM
Yes! :3 ) The next day, winter and Naruto were working the cafe as loud growls and yells came from above “ I ain’t eating it Sliver! “ yelled Sasuke who was in his room trying to push out a sliver haired female who growls “ yes you are! It’s jerky! Eat it and no one will know! We don’t want you dying!” Sasuke growls “ I said no!” He says as he managed to close the door and lock it making the girl growl “ Sasuke open this door or else!”
Naruto and winter sigh softly “ she just had to say something did she?” Naruto says as he turns around the close sign to open. Winter laughs softly “ He is a stubborn man after all we’ll get him to eat eventually now that the boy is gone we can find someone else to fill that foolish head of his. A real ghoul.”

Tord had spent a good hour that morning trying to figure out what to do. He had his own bandages wrapped around his neck, almost strangling him. There were also a few around his arms and legs, since he had found a few cuts there as well. Sighing, he picked out a blue hoodie he never wore, and glanced over at a few different colored contacts he had, including one that just made him look like he didn't Have any eyes at all. He put in two blue ones that made his normally silver eyes a sort of teal, and used more hair gel than possibly imagined to smooth down the two flecks of hair, the ones he considered a key physical trait to figuring out it was him. He put on jeans and a sort of flower crown to fill out the rest, and he sighed, trading his Norwegian accent for a more local one. Now he looked like a completely different person, and it felt wrong.

Letting his uneasiness leave him, he decided to walk to the cafe, to hopefully drown all his depression and sleep deprivation in coffee. He pushed the door open, and awkwardly sat down, letting all his ability not to give a crap sink into him. Now he barely cared about anything, feeling almost numb, and he liked that feeling, sitting down at the same table as normal, though he only had a phone with him, something that he never had in him, his now blue-eyes staring at the screen as he basically hoped no one would talk to him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 20th, 2017, 11:26 PM
Tord had spent a good hour that morning trying to figure out what to do. He had his own bandages wrapped around his neck, almost strangling him. There were also a few around his arms and legs, since he had found a few cuts there as well. Sighing, he picked out a blue hoodie he never wore, and glanced over at a few different colored contacts he had, including one that just made him look like he didn't Have any eyes at all. He put in two blue ones that made his normally silver eyes a sort of teal, and used more hair gel than possibly imagined to smooth down the two flecks of hair, the ones he considered a key physical trait to figuring out it was him. He put on jeans and a sort of flower crown to fill out the rest, and he sighed, trading his Norwegian accent for a more local one. Now he looked like a completely different person, and it felt wrong.

Letting his uneasiness leave him, he decided to walk to the cafe, to hopefully drown all his depression and sleep deprivation in coffee. He pushed the door open, and awkwardly sat down, letting all his ability not to give a crap sink into him. Now he barely cared about anything, feeling almost numb, and he liked that feeling, sitting down at the same table as normal, though he only had a phone with him, something that he never had in him, his now blue-eyes staring at the screen as he basically hoped no one would talk to him.
Idea!! Let’s make Tord jealous! XD)
Naruto walks up to him and smiles kindly a obvious sign that he didn’t know who the man was. “ so you’re new! Tell me what would like today my friend and please forgive our best waiter is busy at the moment so the coffee might not be as good...” he says calmly as he smiles “ .... so what would you like?”

November 21st, 2017, 04:11 AM
Idea!! Let’s make Tord jealous! XD)
Naruto walks up to him and smiles kindly a obvious sign that he didn’t know who the man was. “ so you’re new! Tell me what would like today my friend and please forgive our best waiter is busy at the moment so the coffee might not be as good...” he says calmly as he smiles “ .... so what would you like?”

(( Oh Lordie... Let’s do it! ))

Tord nearly screamed as he saw Naruto, sitting up rigidly, before taking a deep breath in and calming down. Their best waiter wasn’t there...huh...to think that it was his fault. Guilt spread through Tord’s body, though his face remained the same. “You guys have anything that can help someone who didn’t sleep so well?” he asked calmly, as he still had the same gray crescents under his eyes, not owning any makeup that would hide it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 06:32 AM
(( Oh Lordie... Let’s do it! ))

Tord nearly screamed as he saw Naruto, sitting up rigidly, before taking a deep breath in and calming down. Their best waiter wasn’t there...huh...to think that it was his fault. Guilt spread through Tord’s body, though his face remained the same. “You guys have anything that can help someone who didn’t sleep so well?” he asked calmly, as he still had the same gray crescents under his eyes, not owning any makeup that would hide it.
yes!! Time to bring in the big guns!) Naruto smiles “ yea we do. Let me make it so you can try it. Since today is your first day everything is free for the day” he says happily as he begins to head towards the counter. Meanwhile a new girl comes in as well with hair as black as night and eyes ice blue. She walks up to winter and begins to speak to him slight worry in her voice as she speaks “ is Sasuke alright can I see him?” Said the woman as winter laughs softly “ can’t get enough of him huh? “ the woman blushes a bit and growls at her winter “ shut up! Can I see him or what?”

November 21st, 2017, 08:13 AM
yes!! Time to bring in the big guns!) Naruto smiles “ yea we do. Let me make it so you can try it. Since today is your first day everything is free for the day” he says happily as he begins to head towards the counter. Meanwhile a new girl comes in as well with hair as black as night and eyes ice blue. She walks up to winter and begins to speak to him slight worry in her voice as she speaks “ is Sasuke alright can I see him?” Said the woman as winter laughs softly “ can’t get enough of him huh? “ the woman blushes a bit and growls at her winter “ shut up! Can I see him or what?”

Tord nodded awkwardly. This all felt like a sort of giant lie, making him want to scream and cry at the same time. It wasn’t his first time! He should be paying! However, maybe the fact that he knew his disguise worked, which is what made him feel much better. However, that small feeling of relief faded quickly as he saw that other new girl. Well then, the last night probably had just been all a lie. However, he felt something else growing in him, and it took him a minute to realize it was jealousy. However, he didn’t have an excuse to leave the table now, banging his head on the table, before jerking back to attention, pretending that he had just dozed off by accident, watching the woman now closely.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:33 AM
Tord nodded awkwardly. This all felt like a sort of giant lie, making him want to scream and cry at the same time. It wasn’t his first time! He should be paying! However, maybe the fact that he knew his disguise worked, which is what made him feel much better. However, that small feeling of relief faded quickly as he saw that other new girl. Well then, the last night probably had just been all a lie. However, he felt something else growing in him, and it took him a minute to realize it was jealousy. However, he didn’t have an excuse to leave the table now, banging his head on the table, before jerking back to attention, pretending that he had just dozed off by accident, watching the woman now closely.
He laughs softly “ no need He’s coming right now Sliver finally managed to get him to eat “ he says playfully as he begins to stand to the side showing sliver who sighs loudly “ the man finally ate my job is done” She says as she immediately leaves however the woman stayed Eager to meet Sasuke. Naruto begins to walk up to Tord placing a cup on the table “ here you go “ He says kindly

November 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
He laughs softly “ no need He’s coming right now Sliver finally managed to get him to eat “ he says playfully as he begins to stand to the side showing sliver who sighs loudly “ the man finally ate my job is done” She says as she immediately leaves however the woman stayed Eager to meet Sasuke. Naruto begins to walk up to Tord placing a cup on the table “ here you go “ He says kindly

Tord was trying not to scream as he watched. The more he sat there, the more jealous he grew, and the more he wanted to call Sasuke a flirt. He got snapped to attention as he saw Naruto placing a cup on the table. “What is this?” he asked awkwardly, smiling, before glancing over at the woman. “And is she alright? I think I’ve seen her spiral through 6 different emotions already,” he added, trying his best not to slip into an accent by accident, trying to remain calm.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:56 AM
Tord was trying not to scream as he watched. The more he sat there, the more jealous he grew, and the more he wanted to call Sasuke a flirt. He got snapped to attention as he saw Naruto placing a cup on the table. “What is this?” he asked awkwardly, smiling, before glancing over at the woman. “And is she alright? I think I’ve seen her spiral through 6 different emotions already,” he added, trying his best not to slip into an accent by accident, trying to remain calm.
Naruto smiles “ dark roast coffee with a hint of sweetness. It should help however I’m not too best for this.” He laughs softly “ yes she’s just excited to see her crush. Our best waiter has been sick but he’s feeling okay now so if you don’t like it just ask him” Soon Sasuke voice was heard “ oh Sakura what are you doing here?” He asks calmly, he wore a louse white shirt and some blue jeans, his hair was a bit messy and he looked very tired as he walks towards the counter to make something. Sakura smiles happily as she sits on the counter “ to visit you of course! I was worried “ Sasuke laughs softly “ no need... I had my reasons”

November 21st, 2017, 10:04 AM
Naruto smiles “ dark roast coffee with a hint of sweetness. It should help however I’m not too best for this.” He laughs softly “ yes she’s just excited to see her crush. Our best waiter has been sick but he’s feeling okay now so if you don’t like it just ask him” Soon Sasuke voice was heard “ oh Sakura what are you doing here?” He asks calmly, he wore a louse white shirt and some blue jeans, his hair was a bit messy and he looked very tired as he walks towards the counter to make something. Sakura smiles happily as she sits on the counter “ to visit you of course! I was worried “ Sasuke laughs softly “ no need... I had my reasons”

”N-No, it’s fine,” Tord stammered, trying to not seem very anxious, which he was. “Sick with the flu or something?” he asked, trying his best not to seem like he really cared, and instead was just awkwardly trying to make conversation. His eyes began to water a bit. It wasn’t because of tears, well, it kind of was, but it was mostly how uncomfortable he felt with the contacts in, wanting to pull them out, a shiver shooting up his spine.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:12 AM
”N-No, it’s fine,” Tord stammered, trying to not seem very anxious, which he was. “Sick with the flu or something?” he asked, trying his best not to seem like he really cared, and instead was just awkwardly trying to make conversation. His eyes began to water a bit. It wasn’t because of tears, well, it kind of was, but it was mostly how uncomfortable he felt with the contacts in, wanting to pull them out, a shiver shooting up his spine.
He smiles “ yea He hasn’t been eaten enough and because of it. He’s been sick lately but we finally managed to get him to eat and-“ he cuts himself off when Sasukes growl was heard “ I will never not repeat myself Sakura. Those reasons are my own I will not say and I will never say why I did it.” Sakura sighs softly as she nods “ okay... oh!” She blushes a bit as she speaks again “ wanna hang out later on?” She asks happily as Sasuke finishes making whatever he was making. “ .... can’t I have somewhere to be later on and I don’t want to be late. It’s really important to me that I go” He says calmly as he begins to drink some of his coffee.

November 21st, 2017, 10:20 AM
He smiles “ yea He hasn’t been eaten enough and because of it. He’s been sick lately but we finally managed to get him to eat and-“ he cuts himself off when Sasukes growl was heard “ I will never not repeat myself Sakura. Those reasons are my own I will not say and I will never say why I did it.” Sakura sighs softly as she nods “ okay... oh!” She blushes a bit as she speaks again “ wanna hang out later on?” She asks happily as Sasuke finishes making whatever he was making. “ .... can’t I have somewhere to be later on and I don’t want to be late. It’s really important to me that I go” He says calmly as he begins to drink some of his coffee.

Tord nodded, knowing that it had all been his fault. The more he sat there, the worse he felt. Rubbing his eye to try and keep the contact in. He took a sip of his coffee, though he nearly dropped it when he heard Sasuke growl. He murmured a curse in Norwegian, and quickly covered it up with a cough. “What happened there?” he muttered to himself, wanting to know where Sasuke had to go. He was still surprised about what caused Sasuke to react in the way he did, but he didn’t want to seem too prying.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:25 AM
Tord nodded, knowing that it had all been his fault. The more he sat there, the worse he felt. Rubbing his eye to try and keep the contact in. He took a sip of his coffee, though he nearly dropped it when he heard Sasuke growl. He murmured a curse in Norwegian, and quickly covered it up with a cough. “What happened there?” he muttered to himself, wanting to know where Sasuke had to go. He was still surprised about what caused Sasuke to react in the way he did, but he didn’t want to seem too prying.
Naruto sighs softly “ he’s still holding on strong to some other love. And Sakura is trying to get him out of it.” He sighs softly “ he’s getting annoyed with Sakura one might say. “ he says calmly as Sasuke begins to look towards Naruto and Tords direction. His eyes glowed a bit at this new person as he begins to walk over to them. “ oh hello are you new here?” He asks kindly with his old kind smile. Naruto smiles “ yep he asked for something that would keep him awake... I don’t think I got it.” Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re close though let me make it. “ he says kindly as he looks at Tord “ I’ll be back” he says kindly as he begins to head towards the counter and almost immediately Sakura began asking questions about Tord and why did Sasuke smile at him and stuff like now she was jealous

November 21st, 2017, 10:32 AM
Naruto sighs softly “ he’s still holding on strong to some other love. And Sakura is trying to get him out of it.” He sighs softly “ he’s getting annoyed with Sakura one might say. “ he says calmly as Sasuke begins to look towards Naruto and Tords direction. His eyes glowed a bit at this new person as he begins to walk over to them. “ oh hello are you new here?” He asks kindly with his old kind smile. Naruto smiles “ yep he asked for something that would keep him awake... I don’t think I got it.” Sasuke laughs softly “ you’re close though let me make it. “ he says kindly as he looks at Tord “ I’ll be back” he says kindly as he begins to head towards the counter and almost immediately Sakura began asking questions about Tord and why did Sasuke smile at him and stuff like now she was jealous

”What happened?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Though I see how he could feel that way,” he shrugged. As Sasuke walked up, Tord tensed up, unsure of what would happen. He listened to the two exchange next to him, silent the entire time. Tord couldn’t exactly say he was comfortable, but he had calmed himself. Once Sasuke was gone, doing...whatever he was doing, he suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable his eye was getting. “One moment” Tord muttered facing the wall and changing his contact, before looking back at Naruto quietly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:37 AM
”What happened?” Tord asked, raising an eyebrow. “Though I see how he could feel that way,” he shrugged. As Sasuke walked up, Tord tensed up, unsure of what would happen. He listened to the two exchange next to him, silent the entire time. Tord couldn’t exactly say he was comfortable, but he had calmed himself. Once Sasuke was gone, doing...whatever he was doing, he suddenly became aware of how uncomfortable his eye was getting. “One moment” Tord muttered facing the wall and changing his contact, before looking back at Naruto quietly.
Naruto smiles a bit “ eye trouble? Maybe that has to do with the unable to sleep thing let me go check something “ he says as he begins to walk off as Sasuke begins to put down Tords favorite coffee along with a small note hidden under the cup. “ I hope you enjoy it~ “ he says kindly as he walks off.
The small little held a little message saying: “ meet me outside after you’re done. “

November 21st, 2017, 10:43 AM
Naruto smiles a bit “ eye trouble? Maybe that has to do with the unable to sleep thing let me go check something “ he says as he begins to walk off as Sasuke begins to put down Tords favorite coffee along with a small note hidden under the cup. “ I hope you enjoy it~ “ he says kindly as he walks off.
The small little held a little message saying: “ meet me outside after you’re done. “

”I’ll be fine” Tord said quickly, blinking as he saw the coffee in front of him. Okay, now that was creepy, and what unsettled him even more was the note. He drank his coffee quickly, before getting up. Sure, his throat was stinging from basically chugging the entire thing down, but either way, he was unsettled enough. Taking a deep breath, he got up, laid a bit of money under the cup, before walking outside. He took his flower crown off, and held it awkwardly in his hands, waiting for Sasuke in dead silence.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:48 AM
”I’ll be fine” Tord said quickly, blinking as he saw the coffee in front of him. Okay, now that was creepy, and what unsettled him even more was the note. He drank his coffee quickly, before getting up. Sure, his throat was stinging from basically chugging the entire thing down, but either way, he was unsettled enough. Taking a deep breath, he got up, laid a bit of money under the cup, before walking outside. He took his flower crown off, and held it awkwardly in his hands, waiting for Sasuke in dead silence.
After a few minutes, Sasuke comes out wearing a coat as he begins to walk up to her. “ just can’t get enough of my coffee huh?” He asks with a forced smile. “ .... I’m really sorry for what I did yesterday.... but I understand you not forgiving me... I did snap a bit...” he says calmly as he begins to look away. “ .... “ he rubs the back of his neck. “ ..... do what you want with me. I deserve each punch you give “

November 21st, 2017, 10:58 AM
After a few minutes, Sasuke comes out wearing a coat as he begins to walk up to her. “ just can’t get enough of my coffee huh?” He asks with a forced smile. “ .... I’m really sorry for what I did yesterday.... but I understand you not forgiving me... I did snap a bit...” he says calmly as he begins to look away. “ .... “ he rubs the back of his neck. “ ..... do what you want with me. I deserve each punch you give “

Tord narrowed his eyes. “Look, I can’t say I wholly forgive you for that, but nonetheless, I do kind of forgive you,” he sighed. “Two, how’d you know it was me?” he asked awkwardly, “And three, Please don’t get with that Sakura girl,” he muttered, his face flushing pink for a moment before he looked back at Sasuke.

(( I’d love to just see Sakura attack Tord as a ghoul or something-
I donno))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:02 AM
Tord narrowed his eyes. “Look, I can’t say I wholly forgive you for that, but nonetheless, I do kind of forgive you,” he sighed. “Two, how’d you know it was me?” he asked awkwardly, “And three, Please don’t get with that Sakura girl,” he muttered, his face flushing pink for a moment before he looked back at Sasuke.

(( I’d love to just see Sakura attack Tord as a ghoul or something-
I donno))
( want it to happen when she catches them on a date XD)
Sasuke eyes widened a bit than he laughs softly “ first, okay I’ll try to earn the rest of your respect. Second remember I tasted your blood so technically I could tell who you are easily by scent.... it’ll wear off eventually and lastly. I’m gay ive never been interested in females and my heart only belongs to you “ He says as he begins to hold his hand kissing it “ I love you now than shall we leave this place and go on that date we had planned?”

November 21st, 2017, 11:15 AM
( want it to happen when she catches them on a date XD)
Sasuke eyes widened a bit than he laughs softly “ first, okay I’ll try to earn the rest of your respect. Second remember I tasted your blood so technically I could tell who you are easily by scent.... it’ll wear off eventually and lastly. I’m gay ive never been interested in females and my heart only belongs to you “ He says as he begins to hold his hand kissing it “ I love you now than shall we leave this place and go on that date we had planned?”

(( That’d be interesting- ))

Tord just nodded, though he was a little creeped out by the blood thing. Either way, he would be fine he guessed. He tried not to blush again as he nodded another time. “Sure,” He said simply, “I mean as long as I don’t get nearly killed again I’ll be good,” he murmured, placing his hand in Sasuke’s awkwardly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:39 AM
(( That’d be interesting- ))

Tord just nodded, though he was a little creeped out by the blood thing. Either way, he would be fine he guessed. He tried not to blush again as he nodded another time. “Sure,” He said simply, “I mean as long as I don’t get nearly killed again I’ll be good,” he murmured, placing his hand in Sasuke’s awkwardly.
yes! XD) Sasuke smiles as he begins to pull him close and kiss his head. “ would you like to get rid of this cute little costume of yours “ He asks playfully

November 21st, 2017, 01:24 PM
yes! XD) Sasuke smiles as he begins to pull him close and kiss his head. “ would you like to get rid of this cute little costume of yours “ He asks playfully

Tord was somewhat tense still, a small bit of jealousy lingering in his chest. However, at the invitation to get rid of this sort of disguise, taking off the contacts, ruffling his hair so that the two honey-brown flecks of hair were back, he kept everything else though, as he kind of liked the flower crown. He grabbed Sasuke’s hand and smiled, “Let’s go on that date”

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 01:29 PM
Tord was somewhat tense still, a small bit of jealousy lingering in his chest. However, at the invitation to get rid of this sort of disguise, taking off the contacts, ruffling his hair so that the two honey-brown flecks of hair were back, he kept everything else though, as he kind of liked the flower crown. He grabbed Sasuke’s hand and smiled, “Let’s go on that date”
He laughs softly as he kisses Tords hand " as you wish my love. movies first right?" he asks playfully

November 21st, 2017, 02:28 PM
He laughs softly as he kisses Tords hand " as you wish my love. movies first right?" he asks playfully

Tord nodded, beginning to almost drag Sasuke behind him. “Anything in particular you want to see?” he asked calmly, his eyes lit up.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 03:30 PM
Tord nodded, beginning to almost drag Sasuke behind him. “Anything in particular you want to see?” he asked calmly, his eyes lit up.
He thinks a bit “ ... I’m not really sure. I heard the new it is out how about that of course if you don’t mind scary movies “ he says kindly

November 21st, 2017, 03:38 PM
He thinks a bit “ ... I’m not really sure. I heard the new it is out how about that of course if you don’t mind scary movies “ he says kindly

It took Tord a minute to figure out what Sasuke meant, but he nodded in the end. “I’ve never seen a horror movie, actually,” he murmured, shrugging. It would be a change of pace, but he needed more adrenaline anyways, realizing that they were already at the movie theater, and he had almost missed it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 03:43 PM
It took Tord a minute to figure out what Sasuke meant, but he nodded in the end. “I’ve never seen a horror movie, actually,” he murmured, shrugging. It would be a change of pace, but he needed more adrenaline anyways, realizing that they were already at the movie theater, and he had almost missed it.
He smiles “ it’ll be fun. “ he says as he stops holding Tords hand pulling him close since he nearly passed the movies. He laughs softly “ still tired? Want a kiss to wake you up?” He says playfully

November 21st, 2017, 04:32 PM
He smiles “ it’ll be fun. “ he says as he stops holding Tords hand pulling him close since he nearly passed the movies. He laughs softly “ still tired? Want a kiss to wake you up?” He says playfully

Tord nodded. As he felt himself pulled close to Sasuke, his face heated up, but he laughed. “I think I’m awake enough, though I would appreciate a kiss,” He smiled. He kissed Sasuke quickly, before beginning to move torwards the doors of the movie theater.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 04:55 PM
Tord nodded. As he felt himself pulled close to Sasuke, his face heated up, but he laughed. “I think I’m awake enough, though I would appreciate a kiss,” He smiled. He kissed Sasuke quickly, before beginning to move torwards the doors of the movie theater.
He laughs softly “ cute~ “ he says playfully kissing him back quickly before following him. He orders the tickets and smiles at tord “ want any popcorn or anything?”

November 21st, 2017, 05:09 PM
He laughs softly “ cute~ “ he says playfully kissing him back quickly before following him. He orders the tickets and smiles at tord “ want any popcorn or anything?”

Tord smiled. “I’d like to just get a coke,” he shrugged, not feeling very hungry to be honest. Sure, he loved movie popcorn, he just wasn’t feeling the best at the current moment, despite him hiding it. “Let’s go,” he smiled, his hands in his pockets as he stood there’s.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM
Tord smiled. “I’d like to just get a coke,” he shrugged, not feeling very hungry to be honest. Sure, he loved movie popcorn, he just wasn’t feeling the best at the current moment, despite him hiding it. “Let’s go,” he smiled, his hands in his pockets as he stood there’s.
He nods “ as you wish wait here” he says as he begins to move towards the counter. Soon a hand touches Tords shoulder “ what’s your relationship with my man mutt?” Said Sakura who was not happy about this at all

November 21st, 2017, 06:47 PM
He nods “ as you wish wait here” he says as he begins to move towards the counter. Soon a hand touches Tords shoulder “ what’s your relationship with my man mutt?” Said Sakura who was not happy about this at all

Tord wanted to follow Sasuke, but he stayed where he was. Now he really wished that he had gone with Sasuke, whirling around as he saw Sakura. “One, I’m not a dog, so I’d rather you not call me mutt,” he muttered. “And two, why would you care?” He said coldly, narrowing his silver eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 07:00 PM
Tord wanted to follow Sasuke, but he stayed where he was. Now he really wished that he had gone with Sasuke, whirling around as he saw Sakura. “One, I’m not a dog, so I’d rather you not call me mutt,” he muttered. “And two, why would you care?” He said coldly, narrowing his silver eyes.
She growls a bit “ that boy is mine and I don’t like how you’re looking at him like that. So either back off and let me play with the boy-“ she cuts herself off when Sasuke walks up to them “ oh Sakura... why are you here?” He says as he immediately stands by Tords side

November 21st, 2017, 07:28 PM
She growls a bit “ that boy is mine and I don’t like how you’re looking at him like that. So either back off and let me play with the boy-“ she cuts herself off when Sasuke walks up to them “ oh Sakura... why are you here?” He says as he immediately stands by Tords side

”Sweetie, you can’t just say someone’s yours” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. “Yeah she was kind of threatening me,” he muttered as he saw Sasuke. He felt as though he couldn’t feel fear now, though there was a bit of it growing in his chest as he stood there.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 07:48 PM
”Sweetie, you can’t just say someone’s yours” Tord responded, rolling his eyes. “Yeah she was kind of threatening me,” he muttered as he saw Sasuke. He felt as though he couldn’t feel fear now, though there was a bit of it growing in his chest as he stood there.
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... yours? Sakura since when was I yours and why are you threatening my love right in front of me?” He asks coldly.
Sakura eyes widened “ whoa well-“ she suddenly stops growling loudly “ love?! Sasuke this must be a joke you’re not-“ Sasuke cuts her off. “ gay? Yes I am. Now than I have a movie to catch with love here so we’ll be-“ Sakura growls as she grabs Sasuke hand “ no this has to be a joke! “

November 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit “ .... yours? Sakura since when was I yours and why are you threatening my love right in front of me?” He asks coldly.
Sakura eyes widened “ whoa well-“ she suddenly stops growling loudly “ love?! Sasuke this must be a joke you’re not-“ Sasuke cuts her off. “ gay? Yes I am. Now than I have a movie to catch with love here so we’ll be-“ Sakura growls as she grabs Sasuke hand “ no this has to be a joke! “

Tord listened, slowly getting ticked off, little by little. “Who’s joking here?” He asked coldly. “Because I don’t think it’s Sasuke, or me,” he sighed. “Can we please just go and see that movie?” Tord murmured, trying not to shake from anger.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 08:34 PM
Tord listened, slowly getting ticked off, little by little. “Who’s joking here?” He asked coldly. “Because I don’t think it’s Sasuke, or me,” he sighed. “Can we please just go and see that movie?” Tord murmured, trying not to shake from anger.
Sasuke eyes glowed almost dangerously as he pulled his hand away “ yes let’s go my love.” He says coldly as he holds Tords hand “ Sakura if you know what’s best for you leave now”
Her eyes widened as she was about to say something but only shut herself up and ran off. ( don’t worry she be back waiting for y’all XD)
Sasuke sighs softly as he kisses Tords hand “ forgive me. I let my cold side show a bit but she has been pestering me lately “

November 21st, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed almost dangerously as he pulled his hand away “ yes let’s go my love.” He says coldly as he holds Tords hand “ Sakura if you know what’s best for you leave now”
Her eyes widened as she was about to say something but only shut herself up and ran off. ( don’t worry she be back waiting for y’all XD)
Sasuke sighs softly as he kisses Tords hand “ forgive me. I let my cold side show a bit but she has been pestering me lately “

(( Who is this y’all you speak of-I am one person ))

Tord tensed up, Though the hand holding his own made him calm down a slight bit. He watching Sakura leave, and then smiled awkwardly. “Thank you,” He said softly, before dragging Sasuke towards the theater, “C’mon! We don’t want to be late!” He said, changing his personality around for a moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:01 PM
(( Who is this y’all you speak of-I am one person ))

Tord tensed up, Though the hand holding his own made him calm down a slight bit. He watching Sakura leave, and then smiled awkwardly. “Thank you,” He said softly, before dragging Sasuke towards the theater, “C’mon! We don’t want to be late!” He said, changing his personality around for a moment.
He laughs softly “ as you wish my love” He says as he let’s his love drag him after a while they were in waiting for the movie to start. Sasuke was starting to get bored waiting so he decided to tease Tord a bit by playfully kissing his hand suddenly

November 21st, 2017, 09:27 PM
He laughs softly “ as you wish my love” He says as he let’s his love drag him after a while they were in waiting for the movie to start. Sasuke was starting to get bored waiting so he decided to tease Tord a bit by playfully kissing his hand suddenly

Tord’s face flushed red as he sat there. Well, he hadn’t been expecting a kiss, he enjoyed it nonetheless. Now he was quietly waiting for the movie to start, worried about what would happen in it.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
Tord’s face flushed red as he sat there. Well, he hadn’t been expecting a kiss, he enjoyed it nonetheless. Now he was quietly waiting for the movie to start, worried about what would happen in it.

He smiles softly seeing Tord blush. He begins to laugh softly as he leans in and playfully kisses his cheek holding him a bit closer as he did “ it should be starting soon “

November 21st, 2017, 10:37 PM
He smiles softly seeing Tord blush. He begins to laugh softly as he leans in and playfully kisses his cheek holding him a bit closer as he did “ it should be starting soon “

”Great” Tord murmured, smiling awkwardly. He leaned against Sasuke quietly, flinching as darkness enveloped the theater, shaking a bit as he did so, a little scared about what would be coming next.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:38 PM
”Great” Tord murmured, smiling awkwardly. He leaned against Sasuke quietly, flinching as darkness enveloped the theater, shaking a bit as he did so, a little scared about what would be coming next.
wanna skip the movie or rp Tord getting scared of the movie :3

November 21st, 2017, 10:44 PM
wanna skip the movie or rp Tord getting scared of the movie :3

(( Yes- ))

Tord was shaking as he watched the movie. He had to admit he was terrified. He felt a shiver run up his spine, clutching Sasuke. He couldn’t say he had been expecting this, but he was watching it now, and there was pretty much no turning back.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 10:49 PM
(( Yes- ))

Tord was shaking as he watched the movie. He had to admit he was terrified. He felt a shiver run up his spine, clutching Sasuke. He couldn’t say he had been expecting this, but he was watching it now, and there was pretty much no turning back.
XD awww :waaah: )
Sasuke was bored out of his mind watching the movie as he watched Tord a bit. He laughs softly as he holds Tords hand suddenly trying to at least comfort him a bit but he knew scary movies are scary for a reason hi at least it didn’t hurt to try. He begins to nuzzle Tords hair a bit “ don’t worry my love I’m here to protect you ~” he says teasingly

November 21st, 2017, 10:58 PM
XD awww :waaah: )
Sasuke was bored out of his mind watching the movie as he watched Tord a bit. He laughs softly as he holds Tords hand suddenly trying to at least comfort him a bit but he knew scary movies are scary for a reason hi at least it didn’t hurt to try. He begins to nuzzle Tords hair a bit “ don’t worry my love I’m here to protect you ~” he says teasingly

Tord had his eyes closed as tight as he possibly could. He was thinking this was a bad decision, trying not to squeal as he sat there. Could he leave? Now, that would be rude, keeping himself even closer to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:08 PM
Tord had his eyes closed as tight as he possibly could. He was thinking this was a bad decision, trying not to squeal as he sat there. Could he leave? Now, that would be rude, keeping himself even closer to Sasuke.
Sasuke laughs softly as he whispers “ do you wanna go?” He asks teasingly as he kisses his head “ we can go have some dinner instead~” he says playfully obviously teasing the poor man he did love to make his love blush and this was too much even for him. So adorable and so beautiful it was a mystery why he didn’t end up kissing the boy right here and now.

November 21st, 2017, 11:38 PM
Sasuke laughs softly as he whispers “ do you wanna go?” He asks teasingly as he kisses his head “ we can go have some dinner instead~” he says playfully obviously teasing the poor man he did love to make his love blush and this was too much even for him. So adorable and so beautiful it was a mystery why he didn’t end up kissing the boy right here and now.

Tord was still stressed, trembling. “I mean...I donno,” He whispered, shaking. “I would like to get out but you paid money...” he murmured, staying as close as he could to Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:45 PM
Tord was still stressed, trembling. “I mean...I donno,” He whispered, shaking. “I would like to get out but you paid money...” he murmured, staying as close as he could to Sasuke.
He laughs softly “ if it makes you feel better a friend of mine gave me the tickets so I didn’t really pay anything just for the coke you wanted “ he says playfully

November 21st, 2017, 11:51 PM
He laughs softly “ if it makes you feel better a friend of mine gave me the tickets so I didn’t really pay anything just for the coke you wanted “ he says playfully

”Well, I guess we could go then,” Tord muttered, shrugging. He was deliberately ignoring the movie screen, smiling awkwardly. He got up, and slowly made his way out, trying to get out as soon as possible, while waiting for Sasuke at the same time.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:54 PM
”Well, I guess we could go then,” Tord muttered, shrugging. He was deliberately ignoring the movie screen, smiling awkwardly. He got up, and slowly made his way out, trying to get out as soon as possible, while waiting for Sasuke at the same time.
Sasuke laughs softly as he follows Tord blocking the movie with his body “ oops am I in your way?” He asks playfully as he follows him.

November 22nd, 2017, 12:23 AM
Sasuke laughs softly as he follows Tord blocking the movie with his body “ oops am I in your way?” He asks playfully as he follows him.

Tord made a sort of high-pitched squeal. Smiling awkwardly as he got out, breathing heavily, as though he had just run a mile, his eyes lit up with relief and happiness as he stood there, wating for Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:30 AM
Tord made a sort of high-pitched squeal. Smiling awkwardly as he got out, breathing heavily, as though he had just run a mile, his eyes lit up with relief and happiness as he stood there, wating for Sasuke.
after a few minutes of trying to contain his laughter, and upcoming blush he comes out still laughing a bit “ you’re so cute mi amor I swear. “ he says blushing a bit as he laughs softly

November 22nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
after a few minutes of trying to contain his laughter, and upcoming blush he comes out still laughing a bit “ you’re so cute mi amor I swear. “ he says blushing a bit as he laughs softly

"I'm not cute!" Tord protested, his face heating up. "Let's just go and get dinner," he said, smiling awkwardly as he looked at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:37 AM
"I'm not cute!" Tord protested, his face heating up. "Let's just go and get dinner," he said, smiling awkwardly as he looked at Sasuke.

sasuke smiles as he leans in and boops Tords nose “ cute~” he says playfully as he held out his hand “ come on unless you want me to carry you?”

November 22nd, 2017, 12:48 AM
sasuke smiles as he leans in and boops Tords nose “ cute~” he says playfully as he held out his hand “ come on unless you want me to carry you?”

Tord tried not to blush, his cheeks lit up. "I'd rather not," he laughed, grabbing Sasuke's hand to keep up with him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Tord tried not to blush, his cheeks lit up. "I'd rather not," he laughed, grabbing Sasuke's hand to keep up with him.
He laughs softly “ but... amor! At least let me carry you to the restaurant” He says playfully as he held Tords hand and kisses it as they walk out almost immediately a yell was heard “ SASUKE!!!!” It was Sakura and boy did she look angry

November 22nd, 2017, 01:10 AM
He laughs softly “ but... amor! At least let me carry you to the restaurant” He says playfully as he held Tords hand and kisses it as they walk out almost immediately a yell was heard “ SASUKE!!!!” It was Sakura and boy did she look angry

Tord couldn't exactly say he wanted to be picked up, so he awkwardly shook his head. He laughed, though the smile on his face quickly vanished as he saw Sakura. "What do you need?" he muttered, scowling

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 01:22 AM
Tord couldn't exactly say he wanted to be picked up, so he awkwardly shook his head. He laughed, though the smile on his face quickly vanished as he saw Sakura. "What do you need?" he muttered, scowling
Sakura growls “ my man back” she growls as she suddenly charges forward heading straight towards Tord but Sasuke gets in the way grabbing her by the face and smashing her head against the ground “ ... Tord what do you want me to do with her?”

November 22nd, 2017, 01:51 AM
Sakura growls “ my man back” she growls as she suddenly charges forward heading straight towards Tord but Sasuke gets in the way grabbing her by the face and smashing her head against the ground “ ... Tord what do you want me to do with her?”

”I-“ Tord tensed up as he saw Sakura. “He was never your man in the first place!” he hissed, before sighing. “Let’s give her one last chance to go away, and if she doesn’t, you could do whatever you please” he shrugged, unsure of what to say.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 08:08 AM
”I-“ Tord tensed up as he saw Sakura. “He was never your man in the first place!” he hissed, before sighing. “Let’s give her one last chance to go away, and if she doesn’t, you could do whatever you please” he shrugged, unsure of what to say.
His eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to let go of her she coughs a bit as She glares at them. Sasuke stands by Tord his eyes cold almost dangerous “ .... you heard him go away or I’ll be ending your life Sakura “