PDA

View Full Version : GEEK [sign-ups]

mvoxhu
November 12th, 2017, 05:02 PM
y'all this is my own idea, and i really don't want anyone using it / adapting it in any way. thanks!

"geek stands for great eccentric evolutionary kids," the tall boy states, twisting his arms around into a criss-cross shape.

"yeah? well nerd stands for national ever remembered dudes." a shorter girl speaks up, pushing a pair of wide-framed glasses unto the bridge of her nose.

"you're not even a dude?" the male retorts back, his lips peaking upwards into a devilish smirk.

"and you're not a kid. your point is...?" a snarky voice almost yells back.

"okay, okay. why don't we settle this with a competition, eh?"

"i'm interested... go on."

"a series of events over the course of a fortnight. the events will range from gaming to social stunts, and such.... you in?"

the girl looks back to the rest of her group, a faint glint of worry lumbering inside of her efflorescent pools.

"i'm in." she states, now with her head facing her nemesis.

"great! we meet at the park on saturday , be there by twelve."

and with that, the battle had been declared.

----------------

M A I N_P L O T

A group of high-school teens known as the geeks soon find that a new rival wishes to overtake them.
The leader of the geeks confronts the leader of the later-named nerds.

The two groups start up a competition that will range between gaming, social stunts, dares, skills and other things.

Whoever wins gets to rule the school, whoever loses must never show their face in the school again.

But a few plot twists may occur, and they will be b_i_g

----------------

R U L E S

i. please follow all wCO'S rules
ii. every character's negative traits must outweigh their positive ones
iii. no godmodding
iv. mary sues and gary stues will not be accepted
v. pg-13
vi. hate the character, not the person playing them
vii. must post with 2+ sentences
viii. keep gore to a minimum
ix. questions? feel free to ask any time.

----------------

C H A R A C T E R S

geeks;

nathan arbstruck
the leader of the geeks.
a strong-willed and equally cheerful boy, who is on the younger side of his teenage years.
tall with sharp features, caramel eyes and coffee tresses.
played by mompaws

nerds;

name<
role<
perso<
appearance<

----------------

R O L E S

geeks;

leader [ mompaws ]

second-in-command/ mother of group [ fadingechoes ]

lead game team [ 4 ]

jokesters [ 2 ]

alternative / grunge kiddos [ 2 ]

rich kid [ 1 ]

young & precious bean of the group [ meraki ]

nerds;

leader [ 1 ]

second-in-command [ 1 ]

lead game team [ 4 ]

jokesters [ 2 ]

pessimist [ kyra-wolfe-666 ]

smart-ass [ mad-hatter ]

wanna-be soundcloud rapper [ 1 ]

----------------

S I G N_U P S
use this form , and please don't hold back (;

name:
role:
appearance:
personality:
flaws:
virtues:
other:

Liekki
November 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM
name: Juniper Windsong (Female)
group: Nerds~ Smart-ass
appearance: Boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw4SU8d0JhbFEM8p1Y88AL59regN-egsW5mQmKlmjOEUuvmbbp:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JidNowDvifA/maxresdefault.jpg)
personality: Sarcastic... but otherwise TBRP'd
flaws: Assumes everyone else is dumb unless she knows them, will NEVER admit she's wrong, horrible at athletics
virtues: Good with technology, puts effort into things she's interested in
other: mompaws

mvoxhu
November 12th, 2017, 05:57 PM
name: Juniper (Female)
group: Nerds~ Smart-ass
appearance: Boop (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw4SU8d0JhbFEM8p1Y88AL59regN-egsW5mQmKlmjOEUuvmbbp:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/JidNowDvifA/maxresdefault.jpg)
personality: Sarcastic... but otherwise TBRP'd
flaws: Assumes everyone else is dumb unless she knows them, will NEVER admit she's wrong, horrible at athletics
virtues: Good with technology, puts effort into things she's interested in
other: mompaws
i’ll go ahead and accept her! thanks for applying :0

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 10:58 AM
bump

The_10th_Doctor
November 13th, 2017, 11:33 AM
name: Talon Jay
group: Nerds
role: Pessimist
appearance: Looks a lot like this: https://www.ascap.com/-/media/images/press/2015/01/lindseystirling-300.jpg?la=en&hash=950BE0731C0662C688040BB4C66063890430B60E
But usually wears this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/68/98/be/6898be1a760136d1d69ea57e10351e7b--cute-nerd-outfits-nice-clothes.jpg
personality: really hostile to jerks and new people, doesn't make friends that easily, loves playing Skyrim.
flaws: socially awkward and will be hostile to people she doesn't like.
virtues: can sense whether someone is out to get her or not.
other: She loves sushi, fried fish, and chocolate cake above all else.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 11:44 AM
name: William(Will)
appearance: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/70437474578935/
personality: TBRP, but obviously pessimistic
flaws: Extremely pessimistic, cynical, doesn't really believe anyone is capable of doing anything correctly.
virtues: Since he's so cynical, he isn't often burned. Once bitten twice shy.
other:

name: Stevie
group: Geeks
role: Mother of the group
appearance: https://usseek.com/images/14-years-old-hot/2
personality: TBRP
flaws: I'll add these but I gotta go right now
virtues: Same as above
other:

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 03:06 PM
name: Talon Jay
appearance: Looks a lot like this: https://www.ascap.com/-/media/images/press/2015/01/lindseystirling-300.jpg?la=en&hash=950BE0731C0662C688040BB4C66063890430B60E
But usually wears this: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/68/98/be/6898be1a760136d1d69ea57e10351e7b--cute-nerd-outfits-nice-clothes.jpg
personality: really hostile to jerks and new people, doesn't make friends that easily, loves playing Skyrim.
flaws: socially awkward and will be hostile to people she doesn't like.
virtues: can sense whether someone is out to get her or not.
other: She loves sushi, fried fish, and chocolate cake above all else.

Talon is accepted as the pessimist!!
although FadingEchoes , I really like William! but, sorry, I just prefer Talon!!.

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 03:26 PM
mompaws
Leigh Grazier
role: young & precious bean of the group that's must be protected at all costs and i repeat aLL COSTS
perso: Leigh is a nice kid, who's rather socially awkward in certain situations. he's got a lot of problems with anxiety due to past bullying and doesn't like to give his opinion on much. he's always very quiet, and isn't very good in school, though he's still very smart. Leigh tends to get Bs and Cs though being a Geek, he's much more into technology and tv shows than maths and sciences. a lot of teachers assume that he's not very smart due to his lower grades, but he just doesn't do well when it comes to tests. Leigh is a very jittery kid who can't sit still for too long, and has problems with dyslexia so he's not very good in English classes. he's not overly amazing at everything, really; he scores pretty average on all subjects, but it's his personality that seems to attract people. he just seems like that younger sibling that you just want to protect from the harsh world, even though they've already been exposed to too much of it. overall, Leighs a quiet kid with a sweet personality who gets embarrassed easily, and likes to have other people around. he's the sort who hates being alone, but is shy in social situations.
appearance: Leigh is a short boy, with dark curly-wavy hair that's a little longer than most and lighter skin. he's got big, sad, dark eyes that kind of make you want to hug him all the time, actually. he has an angular face, with higher cheekbones that some kids may say make him look like a girl. he has a perky nose, with a spray of freckles on the bridge of his nose and cheeks. he dresses very casually and wears a lot of hoodies and doesn't own very much nice clothes.

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 03:31 PM
mompaws
Leigh Grazier
role: young & precious bean of the group that's must be protected at all costs and i repeat aLL COSTS
perso: Leigh is a nice kid, who's rather socially awkward in certain situations. he's got a lot of problems with anxiety due to past bullying and doesn't like to give his opinion on much. he's always very quiet, and isn't very good in school, though he's still very smart. Leigh tends to get Bs and Cs though being a Geek, he's much more into technology and tv shows than maths and sciences. a lot of teachers assume that he's not very smart due to his lower grades, but he just doesn't do well when it comes to tests. Leigh is a very jittery kid who can't sit still for too long, and has problems with dyslexia so he's not very good in English classes. he's not overly amazing at everything, really; he scores pretty average on all subjects, but it's his personality that seems to attract people. he just seems like that younger sibling that you just want to protect from the harsh world, even though they've already been exposed to too much of it. overall, Leighs a quiet kid with a sweet personality who gets embarrassed easily, and likes to have other people around. he's the sort who hates being alone, but is shy in social situations.
appearance: Leigh is a short boy, with dark curly-wavy hair that's a little longer than most and lighter skin. he's got big, sad, dark eyes that kind of make you want to hug him all the time, actually. he has an angular face, with higher cheekbones that some kids may say make him look like a girl. he has a perky nose, with a spray of freckles on the bridge of his nose and cheeks. he dresses very casually and wears a lot of hoodies and doesn't own very much nice clothes.

accepted?!?!
and um
richie tozier who?

Akari
November 13th, 2017, 03:34 PM
name: Travis Brossurd
group: GEEK
role: Rich BOIII!
appearance:https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/618999141977321472/BTUu1ACb.jp
personality: He is a Rich, Spoiled brat, almost always looking for a fight. He belives that he can get anything he wants simply because he is rich.
flaws: 1. He cannot Run in a straight line for more than 10 seconds, due to how fat he is. 2. He Usually argues with everyone, even his own team-mates. 3. He is to Fat to climb anything vertically, including most ladders, although he usually tries anyways. Never ends well...
virtues: He is a Master for Leauge of Legends, Although he Did not make the Top game team since that's the ONLY Game he is good at.

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 03:34 PM
accepted?!?!
and um
richie tozier who?

that was not intentional i swEAR and all leighs got in common with Richie is his lOOKS LMAO leighs not a smartass with a dirty mouth

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 03:51 PM
that was not intentional i swEAR and all leighs got in common with Richie is his lOOKS LMAO leighs not a smartass with a dirty mouth

mm yeah the looks are richie
but eddie perso??!
is this,,,, reddie??????

meraki
November 13th, 2017, 03:51 PM
mm yeah the looks are richie
but eddie perso??!
is this,,,, reddie??????
i jUST SAID THAT OHMYGOD

mvoxhu
November 13th, 2017, 04:02 PM
name: Travis Brossurd
group: GEEK
role: Rich BOIII!
appearance:https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/618999141977321472/BTUu1ACb.jp
personality: He is a Rich, Spoiled brat, almost always looking for a fight. He belives that he can get anything he wants simply because he is rich.
flaws: 1. He cannot Run in a straight line for more than 10 seconds, due to how fat he is. 2. He Usually argues with everyone, even his own team-mates. 3. He is to Fat to climb anything vertically, including most ladders, although he usually tries anyways. Never ends well...
virtues: He is a Master for Leauge of Legends, Although he Did not make the Top game team since that's the ONLY Game he is good at.

Just a few things;
the photo does not work!!
i require the people role playing here to have good grammar & spelling, and i’m sorry but there’s a few mistakes i see in the form!
if i seem a little rude, i apologise. i’m just quite picky.

FadingEchoes
November 13th, 2017, 07:02 PM
name: Jake
role: Jokester
appearance: https://weheartit.com/entry/68613004
personality: Mischievous, playful, snarky, playful, vengeful.
flaws: He's very easily angered, particularly if he is made to look stupid.
virtues: He's also playful and bubbly among his friends.
other:
Could this be a replacement for Will? Also is Stevie accepted?

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 11:05 AM
name: Jake
appearance: https://weheartit.com/entry/68613004
personality: Mischievous, playful, snarky, playful, vengeful.
flaws: He's very easily angered, particularly if he is made to look stupid.
virtues: He's also playful and bubbly among his friends.
other:
Could this be a replacement for Will? Also is Stevie accepted?

That role is already taken, sorry. I don’t really like changing my mind once i’ve accepted someone else’s form.
And, yes, Stevie is accepted!

FadingEchoes
November 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
That role is already taken, sorry. I don’t really like changing my mind once i’ve accepted someone else’s form.
And, yes, Stevie is accepted!
Oh shoot, I meant to make Jake to a jokester, sorry!

The_10th_Doctor
November 14th, 2017, 01:37 PM
So is there a different thread we need to go to in order to roleplay, or will we be roleplaying in this thread?

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Oh shoot, I meant to make Jake to a jokester, sorry!
it’s fine! Jake is accepted as the joker! <3

mvoxhu
November 14th, 2017, 01:39 PM
So is there a different thread we need to go to in order to roleplay, or will we be roleplaying in this thread?
i was going to make a thread once all the spots were taken, but i guess i could start it now :p

The_10th_Doctor
November 14th, 2017, 02:07 PM
i was going to make a thread once all the spots were taken, but i guess i could start it now :p

Oh okay, thanks!

:grouphug2: (I like this one :3 )

CinnamonCookie
November 15th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Name: Ada Rein
Group: Nerd
Role: Lead Game Team possibly?
Appearance: Ada Rein (http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/246/041/7ff.jpg)
Personality: she can be a little bit sassy, and rude, but she wants everyone to feel good, especially about the nerds being leader. She loves cats and gaming, and she loves owls. She can name almost every single fact aboit cats and owls, if you wish (I can in real life). She tends to lie before telling the truth, unless if its with someone she trusts.
Flaws: Dishonest, Arrogant, Klutz, Nosy, Overambitious
Virtues: Cleanliness, Confidence, Loyalty
Other: hi
mompaws

CreatureOfHabit
November 16th, 2017, 05:10 PM
(This is how i see myself:waaah:)
name: Ellie Hardwell
age: 12(she could have been a nerd, as she was sent here a year ahead)
role: (maybe the unpredictable one.)
appearance: A gloomy girl with a black haired messy/curly pixie cut, and a starry night style Doctor Who T-shirt.(I have one irl too:) ). She has ice blue eyes and freckles.
personality: She can appear to be sarcastic and emo, but if you talk about Dr.Who, she turns into a bubbly and slightly insane fangirl.
flaws: She has a temper, and tends to scare the others if she gets angry.
virtues:She's like the guard dog of the group, loyal but fierce. She will remain faithful till the end.
other: She is into Dr.Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and Warrior Cats. She loves to speak using words or references, and often can be animal like,
such as growling or hissing.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

CreatureOfHabit
November 21st, 2017, 05:39 PM
So.. is she accepted?

mvoxhu
November 21st, 2017, 05:50 PM
appearance: A gloomy girl with a black haired messy/curly pixie cut, and a starry night style Doctor Who T-shirt.(I have one irl too:) ). She has ice blue eyes and freckles.
personality: She can appear to be sarcastic and emo, but if you talk about Dr.Who, she turns into a bubbly and slightly insane fangirl.
virtues:She's like the guard dog of the group, loyal but fierce. She will remain faithful till the end.
other: She is into Dr.Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, and Warrior Cats. She loves to speak using words or references, and often can be animal like,
such as growling or hissing.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry for the late response!
Could you add her role please, using one of the roles mentioned on the first page?
And, also, ( sorry but I was laughing really hard at this ) maybe change the last bit? It says that she likes to speak using words and references? but that doesn't make much sense.... and,, maybe no hissing or growling, either?

CreatureOfHabit
November 21st, 2017, 06:08 PM
other: She is into Dr.Who, Star Trek, Harry Potter, Rick and Morty, and Warrior Cats. She loves to speak using quotes from what she watches and reads.[/FONT][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Ta Da! That should do it!

wolfie
November 26th, 2017, 01:07 AM
name: Rowan Wyoming
group: geeks
role: jokester
appearance: Rowan dye his hair to a light blue color, he has pal skin. He usually wears a hoodie and has his headphones on or in his pockets. Downside he is kind of short, a bit below average. His hoodie is a dark blue and he wears black jeans. Rowan can go bare-foot but just has his lucky sneakers. He wears a necklace around his neck with a fennec fox charm.
personality: Rowan isn't a social butterfly, that is a clear point. You usually have to talk to him first, which most try to steer away. So, Rowan is closed-off from the world when it comes to conversation. However jokes? Pranks? Tricks? Count him in. He can easily find a way to crawl under someone skin, and his mind always seems to come up with a joke with ease. Even if they are corny. Rowan is always ready for trouble, being a dare-devil. He doesn't like losing nor giving up. One thing he you can't see him is, a fanboy. You bet it! Rowan is someone who secretly ships, which I suppose his sister may have got him into it. He isn't a super fanboy but you can see him jumping inside. Rowan isn't kind or rude, he just comes out to being blunt. He is a great listener and doesn't seem to care what others think. Yet he has a short-temper, you can easily get under his skin when he loses or pushing his buttons. He is mysterious, defiantly. Where he barely ever talks about himself and people don't even know what his father name is, only he has a sister name Suki. Rowan takes his anger out in video games, usually playing violent ones. He really focus and sometimes he will ramble about one if it gets him worked-up. He is snarky and sarcastic, but only brags when he has the right. Rowan sometimes let his guard down and when he does, he is like the big brother. Or sometimes... the annoying friend. He not exactly clingy but protective and this can be one of his biggest weakness.
flaws: Short-temper, closed-off, it hard to tell if he is joking or not, Rowan is a sore-loser.
virtues: He is someone you can relate to, Rowan listens well and rarely makes you ears bleed from talking.
other:

SolarWarrior
November 26th, 2017, 12:23 PM
name: Leasset "Lea" Monroy
role: Lead Game Team?
appearance: A short (4"8) slim and tan female with average length light brown hair she always has in a ponytail and light brown eyes. She wears glasses since she's nearsighted. She's usually seen with a long sleeved jacket that says "Mexicana" with a picture of Mexico on it,jeans and black sneakers.
personality: Lea is known for how determined she is to reach her goals and how she has a bunch of perseverance to help her get through books she doesn't like. She's quite friendly,kind and caring but sometimes a bit hot-headed. She doesn't like to be picked on and cares for books as if they were her babies.
flaws: She's nearsighted,has to wear glasses to see far away,sometimes forgets her glasses at home or loses them somehow and she's a bit hot-headed.
virtues: Has a bunch of perseverance and determination,she's an extremely fast reader and she knows how to talk back.
other: Nope!

mvoxhu
November 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
name: Rowan Wyoming
group: geeks
role: jokester
appearance: Rowan dye his hair to a light blue color, he has pal skin. He usually wears a hoodie and has his headphones on or in his pockets. Downside he is kind of short, a bit below average. His hoodie is a dark blue and he wears black jeans. Rowan can go bare-foot but just has his lucky sneakers. He wears a necklace around his neck with a fennec fox charm.
personality: Rowan isn't a social butterfly, that is a clear point. You usually have to talk to him first, which most try to steer away. So, Rowan is closed-off from the world when it comes to conversation. However jokes? Pranks? Tricks? Count him in. He can easily find a way to crawl under someone skin, and his mind always seems to come up with a joke with ease. Even if they are corny. Rowan is always ready for trouble, being a dare-devil. He doesn't like losing nor giving up. One thing he you can't see him is, a fanboy. You bet it! Rowan is someone who secretly ships, which I suppose his sister may have got him into it. He isn't a super fanboy but you can see him jumping inside. Rowan isn't kind or rude, he just comes out to being blunt. He is a great listener and doesn't seem to care what others think. Yet he has a short-temper, you can easily get under his skin when he loses or pushing his buttons. He is mysterious, defiantly. Where he barely ever talks about himself and people don't even know what his father name is, only he has a sister name Suki. Rowan takes his anger out in video games, usually playing violent ones. He really focus and sometimes he will ramble about one if it gets him worked-up. He is snarky and sarcastic, but only brags when he has the right. Rowan sometimes let his guard down and when he does, he is like the big brother. Or sometimes... the annoying friend. He not exactly clingy but protective and this can be one of his biggest weakness.
flaws: Short-temper, closed-off, it hard to tell if he is joking or not, Rowan is a sore-loser.
virtues: He is someone you can relate to, Rowan listens well and rarely makes you ears bleed from talking.
other:
name: Leasset "Lea" Monroy
role: Lead Game Team?
appearance: A short (4"8) slim and tan female with average length light brown hair she always has in a ponytail and light brown eyes. She wears glasses since she's nearsighted. She's usually seen with a long sleeved jacket that says "Mexicana" with a picture of Mexico on it,jeans and black sneakers.
personality: Lea is known for how determined she is to reach her goals and how she has a bunch of perseverance to help her get through books she doesn't like. She's quite friendly,kind and caring but sometimes a bit hot-headed. She doesn't like to be picked on and cares for books as if they were her babies.
flaws: She's nearsighted,has to wear glasses to see far away,sometimes forgets her glasses at home or loses them somehow and she's a bit hot-headed.
virtues: Has a bunch of perseverance and determination,she's an extremely fast reader and she knows how to talk back.
other: Nope!

both are accepted! thanks for applying!

mvoxhu
November 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Ta Da! That should do it!

ellie is now accepted! ^^

mvoxhu
January 12th, 2018, 04:35 PM
OH MY GOD I REGRET BUMPING THIS ITS CRINGEY