PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To Hell! (Ask/Story)

CreatureOfHabit
November 12th, 2017, 03:23 PM
(In Monster School, I never expected to do this, but I got the idea to do a thread on Conner's life back "home". Hope you enjoy!)

Welcome to Hell Mortal! If you are still here you must be one of the special few that get to be tortured! Tortured that is... BY MY STORIES!!!

Oh come on Narrator, we aren't supposed to scare them! Trust me, its a lot more fun than that! Here, you can ask questions and ask characters to do dares! Before we start, let me explain a few things about Hell. After all, your going to be here a while, so you'll want to know how things work!

How demons exist is similar to Undertale Soul logic. But instead of traits like Determination, demon souls are made of negative things. Like Lust, Wrath, and Spite, to name a few. The families of Hell are all part of a harem like system. Every demon has Satan as their father. Most live alone, or with their mom only. Just like Conner.

Rhubarb
November 12th, 2017, 03:29 PM
(In Monster School, I never expected to do this, but I got the idea to do a thread on Conner's life back "home". Hope you enjoy!)

Welcome to Hell Mortal! If you are still here you must be one of the special few that get to be tortured! Tortured that is... BY MY STORIES!!!

Oh come on Narrator, we aren't supposed to scare them! Trust me, its a lot more fun than that! Here, you can ask questions and ask characters to do dares! Before we start, let me explain a few things about Hell. After all, your going to be here a while, so you'll want to know how things work!

How demons exist is similar to Undertale Soul logic. But instead of traits like Determination, demon souls are made of negative things. Like Lust, Wrath, and Spite, to name a few. The families of Hell are all part of a harem like system. Every demon has Satan as their father. Most live alone, or with their mom only. Just like Conner.
Heyyyyyyyyyyy...... I'm no demon

CreatureOfHabit
November 12th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Here is Conner's Family!

Name: Conner Krampus
Type of monster: Demon
Appearance: Despite being male, Topper appears to be very feminine looking. For a demon that is. He has multiple red and black eyes with stubby horns poking out of his curly cotton candy like hair, and gray skin. He wears a jean jacket with puffy leather sleeves, and a baseball cap on backwards.
Personality(can be TBRP): Very awkward and sweet, but self conscious, as he knows demons shouldn't be this loving. Gullible, and can easily be made to be bashful, or blush.
Ok or not ok with the idea of humans and going to school with them: Conner is actually quite interested in them, because of the stories he hears from his father about encounters and past deals.
Have they killed a human before: Yes, but only to obey their father.
Love interest:None Current/Open
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Conner is seen as an outsider by both groups, as demons are viewed as rare, and usually unwelcome. His parents are Victore, a demon of lust, and the Devil himself.

(Next Up, Trinity!)
Name: Trinity
Demon of: Lust (An important job, as she is one of the Big 7)
Appearance:A cherry red skinned demon with pink cotton candy like hair, and pink wings with long horns. She wears a pink T-shirt with black sleeves, short enough to show her stomach, faded jean shorts and a choker with a heart charm.
Personality: Trinity is a laid back, fun loving demon, who loves to tease and make others blush, but if you hurt her family, she turns bad quick.
Love Interest: (Pretty much everyone.. Its her job!)
Sexuality: Pan Sexual
Other: Trinity is Conner's aunt, Victore's Sister. Being a demon of Lust, she has a heart, quite a rare thing for a demon.

(Last but not least.. Victore!)

Name: Victore
Demon of: Lust
Appearance: Cherry skinned with cotton candy like teal hair, and x's for pupils. She wears the same outfit as Trinity, but black, with pink sleeves, and dark blue shorts. She has long horns, but one is snapped. She wears a pearl necklace.
Personality: Victore tries to be a good Mom, but she can still be a trickster. She often gets annoyed by Trinity, but they still are good friends/sisters.
Sexuality: Pan Sexual (Every demon of Lust is.)
Love Interest: -_- <( ... )
Other: Since Conner's father figure isn't usually around, she'll often tell him about what happens on his job, to keep him updated, or if he misses him.

CreatureOfHabit
November 12th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyy...... I'm no demon
???

CreatureOfHabit
November 12th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Conner hastily gulped down his cereal, to avoid speaking. He looked up, to see Victore on the phone. She was probably talking to his new principal...As he cleared his plate, he thought about was what to come. He had been thinking about this for a while, but now the sense of panic had crept up with him. No demon had ever gone to any school other than Daggerblade's Training Camp. All it was was fighting.. it was no fun. Conner knew that it didn't help that he wasn't as strong as the other boys there.
Dropping out of this school would only prove that further.

Rhubarb
November 12th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Conner hastily gulped down his cereal, to avoid speaking. He looked up, to see Victore on the phone. She was probably talking to his new principal...As he cleared his plate, he thought about was what to come. He had been thinking about this for a while, but now the sense of panic had crept up with him. No demon had ever gone to any school other than Daggerblade's Training Camp. All it was was fighting.. it was no fun. Conner knew that it didn't help that he wasn't as strong as the other boys there.
Dropping out of this school would only prove that further.
(sorry I thought you where talking about my charter from the pokemon rp you made)