PDA

View Full Version : Crashed (d&d style, signups)

PokeCat
November 12th, 2017, 09:16 AM
you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you have flown far from the nearest habitation, about 80 miles. the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you are flying over a thick woods broken by many lakes and rivers. it’s very cold outside, down to minus forty degrees at night. you have flown far from the nearest habitation, about 80 miles. the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you board a plane to go see family. you are wearing casual city clothes, suits, street shoes, overcoats, and pantsuits. you are flying over a thick woods broken by many lakes and rivers. it’s very cold outside, down to minus forty degrees at night. you have flown far from the nearest habitation, about 80 miles. put dnd in the other section. the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

what will you do?

-=+=-

hello! this is going to be a d&d sort of roleplay, where i am the ‘dungeon master’ for the roleplay. there are an unlimited amount of roles, but i would like to have at least five people before we start.

extra info-
pilot is dead
copilot is dead
plane is beyond repair
the following items survived the crash:
first aid kit
two cigarette lighters
seven newspapers
two ski poles
an air map made of plastic
a chocolate bar
a quart of 85-proof whiskey
three cans of shortening
a ball of steel wool
a loaded .45-caliber pistol
four compasses
two knifes
40 feet of rope
five flashlights
extra shirt and Pants for each survivor

and here’s the form-
name-
gender-
age-
reason for being on plane-
other-
questions-

DragonChaos
November 12th, 2017, 09:37 AM
you really wanted to point out that is was 11:32 AM in mid January, huh XP

anyways, just to ask, since I do Pathfinder IRL and GURPS Online, am I limited to just being a human?

PokeCat
November 12th, 2017, 11:50 AM
you really wanted to point out that is was 11:32 AM in mid January, huh XP

anyways, just to ask, since I do Pathfinder IRL and GURPS Online, am I limited to just being a human?

Yeah, you are limited to being a human. And, thanks for catching on. ;)

PokeCat
November 14th, 2017, 03:11 PM
bumpies

PokeCat
November 17th, 2017, 02:33 PM
bump

SacredMadness
November 17th, 2017, 02:40 PM
name- Victory "Vic" Hallward
gender- Female
age- 17
other- PokeCat this looks soooo interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions- Should I add a reason as to why a 17 year old is on a plane by themself?

PokeCat
November 17th, 2017, 05:21 PM
name- Victory "Vic" Hallward
gender- Female
age- 17
other- PokeCat this looks soooo interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions- Should I add a reason as to why a 17 year old is on a plane by themself?
she looks good! you don't need a reason that she is by herself, but I couldn't hurt if you gave one.

SacredMadness
November 17th, 2017, 07:25 PM
she looks good! you don't need a reason that she is by herself, but I couldn't hurt if you gave one.
Okay! Buckle your seatbelt!!! Vic came from a rough childhood. Her father constantly beat her and her mother. When she was 9, her mother overdosed herself due to the abuse and passed away. 8 years later, Victory took pride in her name and stood up to her father. He backhanded her but she fought back. While he was distracted by the pain, Vic grabbed her dog and bolted out of the house. She went to the police and told them everything. They arrested her father but didn't get a chance to convict him of anything. Two days before trial, Mr. Hallward died of alcohol abuse which had an end result of Vic being an orphan. The Board of Orphans (?) contacted Victory's only living family member—her mother's sister Jane. Jane lived in Northern Minnesota. That's where Victorh was headed when the plane crashed at 11:32 pm, mid January. In fact, Aunt Jane only lived 5 miles away from the airport.

PokeCat
November 18th, 2017, 07:27 AM
Okay! Buckle your seatbelt!!! Vic came from a rough childhood. Her father constantly beat her and her mother. When she was 9, her mother overdosed herself due to the abuse and passed away. 8 years later, Victory took pride in her name and stood up to her father. He backhanded her but she fought back. While he was distracted by the pain, Vic grabbed her dog and bolted out of the house. She went to the police and told them everything. They arrested her father but didn't get a chance to convict him of anything. Two days before trial, Mr. Hallward died of alcohol abuse which had an end result of Vic being an orphan. The Board of Orphans (?) contacted Victory's only living family member—her mother's sister Jane. Jane lived in Northern Minnesota. That's where Victorh was headed when the plane crashed at 11:32 pm, mid January. In fact, Aunt Jane only lived 5 miles away from the airport.
nice! now we just need at least four other people to start.

Rhubarb
November 18th, 2017, 07:47 AM
nice! now we just need at least four other people to start.
Name: Jackson "jack" Conwell
Reason for being on a plane alone: He is coming back from a breif vist for his grandparents with his family. They had gone ahead because he wanted to stay behind a bit longer. (The storys not bad it's just less soul dampning)
(RBPA for short!) PokeCat

PokeCat
November 18th, 2017, 08:04 AM
Name: Jackson "jack" Conwell
Reason for being on a plane alone: He is coming back from a breif vist for his grandparents with his family. They had gone ahead because he wanted to stay behind a bit longer. (The storys not bad it's just less soul dampning)
(RBPA for short!) PokeCat

thanks! i added it slightly differently. thanks for applying!

Rhubarb
November 18th, 2017, 09:09 AM
thanks! i added it slightly differently. thanks for applying!
I like the items if used right they could be very valuble

PokeCat
November 18th, 2017, 10:42 AM
I like the items if used right they could be very valuble
thanks! I actually got them from an exercise where you had to rank the importance of the items.

Rhubarb
November 18th, 2017, 11:27 AM
thanks! I actually got them from an exercise where you had to rank the importance of the items.
Intresting I did that once too
Btw when can we start? PokeCat

PokeCat
November 18th, 2017, 12:00 PM
Intresting I did that once too
Btw when can we start? PokeCat
once we get four people I'll make a thread but I'm gonna wait until we have five to start roleplaying.

Rhubarb
November 18th, 2017, 12:26 PM
once we get four people I'll make a thread but I'm gonna wait until we have five to start roleplaying.
ok

PokeCat
November 19th, 2017, 07:35 PM
bumpies

Rhubarb
November 20th, 2017, 03:12 PM
bumpies
ya bumped me sorry but to bump you need to mention

PokeCat
November 20th, 2017, 04:02 PM
ya bumped me sorry but to bump you need to mention
Sorry! I'm just gonna bump everyday or two to try and get more people in so we can start. It's been two days and I haven't bumped, you can do it if you want to.

Rhubarb
November 21st, 2017, 08:23 AM
Sorry! I'm just gonna bump everyday or two to try and get more people in so we can start. It's been two days and I haven't bumped, you can do it if you want to.
Sure I think some of mqy friends may want to join

PokeCat
November 21st, 2017, 03:21 PM
Sure I think some of mqy friends may want to join
that would be great!
bumpies

Rhubarb
November 22nd, 2017, 08:54 AM
that would be great!
bumpies
Yes I'm here

SolarWarrior
November 23rd, 2017, 06:58 PM
name- Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez
gender- Female
age- 17
reason for being on plane- She was on a school travelling trip.
other- Extremely experienced in hunting and camping. (Thanks to her dad! [Don't worry he wasn't on the plane])
questions- Any chance I can make a male character? (I really wanna make Giovanni the dork XD I think this RP needs a dork)

PokeCat
November 24th, 2017, 04:02 PM
name- Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez
gender- Female
age- 17
reason for being on plane- She was on a school travelling trip.
other- Extremely experienced in hunting and camping. (Thanks to her dad! [Don't worry he wasn't on the plane])
questions- Any chance I can make a male character? (I really wanna make Giovanni the dork XD I think this RP needs a dork)
Accepted. I would prefer if you didn't make two character but if we don't have more people in the next few days you can.

SolarWarrior
November 24th, 2017, 05:37 PM
Accepted. I would prefer if you didn't make two character but if we don't have more people in the next few days you can.

Ok then! :)

PokeCat
November 26th, 2017, 07:24 PM
bumpies! We still have two needed spots open but more is widely accepted!

PokeCat
December 3rd, 2017, 12:56 PM
okay ScarredSecrets Green mage SolarWarrior
I'm gonna make the thread later today, just making sure your all still up to do this. I would like more people but I'm afraid if I wait any longer I will lose you guys.

rubinaito
December 3rd, 2017, 02:59 PM
name- James McRivers
gender- Male
age- 32
reason for being on plane- James McRivers was on the plane heading to a hiker's convention.
other- James is basically the one guy that everyone needs because he's an avid wilderness hiker and a boy-scouts councelor.
questions- Nope

Rhubarb
December 3rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
okay ScarredSecrets Green mage SolarWarrior
I'm gonna make the thread later today, just making sure your all still up to do this. I would like more people but I'm afraid if I wait any longer I will lose you guys.
YAY

Rhubarb
December 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
YAY
YAY MY 100th! POST! :rainbowllama::squee::rainbowllama::squee::cow: (yus a cow!)

PokeCat
December 5th, 2017, 04:09 PM
name- James McRivers
gender- Male
age- 32
reason for being on plane- James McRivers was on the plane heading to a hiker's convention.
other- James is basically the one guy that everyone needs because he's an avid wilderness hiker and a boy-scouts councelor.
questions- Nope
thanks for applying! Accepted! I'm going to make the forum right now, but I can't start being the "dungeon master" till later at best.