PDA

View Full Version : The Wildhearts

Beam
November 11th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Sometimes, people are different. They look different. They act differently.

That's because they aren't fully human.

These people all seem to be able to become a certain animal or add a certain animal's parts to themselves to give them things like giant wings or sharp antlers. In the normal world, they aren't safe. People can find out, and they can end up in a consequence that they can't escape. So, these 'different' people that have animal-like traits created a group, a safe place that is hidden away in alpine woods. They call this mountain haven the Wildheart Society. There, they live freely and are able to embrace the fact that part of them is a wild animal. They steer clear of humans and have never encountered any problems or dramatic phases in their society.

Yet.

Lately, some Wildheart members have been outcasted. Some outcasts have fled so far that they have run into actual humans who form suspicions that this so-called 'lost hiker in the woods' isn't really what they seem to be. These outcasts can try to get back into the society, but with good reason. Some just stay away, but they always have relationships within the society they have not yet given up on.

The Wildheart Society is a safe place, and very hidden. But sometimes lost things are found, and the people within the society are not always meant to be within....

-Please only do one character max.
-Please have your animal somewhat tie to the human (Otherwise it's pointless. A very shy and introverted person should probably not turn into a fearsome and brave tiger. ) In other words, please make the animal represent the person in some way.
-Interlacing/personal plots (Between a few characters but not all, if that makes sense) ARE ALLOWED. Please do not make them very extravagant and outrageous.
-Please try to make our post 5+ sentences long.
- Please no TBRP'D
-In the form, when describing your character's personality, please try and add why they match to their animal.
-Please be active in this thread

-Your character is human. They can shapeshift into ONE ANIMAL. They can also add parts of an animal to themselves (However please avoid them naturally them having tails/ears 24/7) For example; Bella is an observant girl, she can turn into a hawk. Therefore she can make herself have giant wings to fly around in her human form.

-The setting is in an alpine biome (https://tannertanyeri.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/pink_hue_on_snake_river_and_the_grand_tetons-1184734.jpg?w=1920&h=1080&crop=1), it is warm in summer/spring and cold in the fall/winter. Very cold. Please keep in mind there may be snow/frost on the ground and there will be pine trees in this setting.

-THIS ANIMAL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL. it can be a mythical creature, hybrid of some sort (ex. A mouse with horns and fangs) or entirely made up by you.

Galen Mandales- Beam
Shadow- Raven hollow
Wild- -Shadeclaw-
Blue- DragonChaos
Ember- littledragon0625

FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture):
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Thank you for reading this! :)

Updates:
-Roleplaying starts on Page 3
-You are still able to apply, no matter how far the RP is in.

cute skeleton
November 12th, 2017, 09:58 AM
Name: shadow
Personality: she is intelligent and easily angered. She will easily snap at someone for doing something wrong or annoying her. Most of the time she seems like someone who is always angry but she just hides most of her feelings.
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): a tanish skin colored girl with reddish brown eyes that look more red then brown. She has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and always wears a grey hoodie and pants. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/1/17/Brunettes-white-long-hair-brown-eyes-pocky-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-sakura-kyouko-ponytails-anime-girls-428322_zps9dae2a52.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170108223746 ( just average hair length for a girl, not that long)
Animal appearance (""): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/85/49/2a8549c60a99ebee234b3ee32d8fa2c1--digital-photography-wildlife-photography.jpg
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Name: shadow
Personality: she is intelligent and easily angered. She will easily snap at someone for doing something wrong or annoying her. Most of the time she seems like someone who is always angry but she just hides most of her feelings.
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): a tanish skin colored girl with reddish brown eyes that look more red then brown. She has long brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail and always wears a grey hoodie and pants. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/1/17/Brunettes-white-long-hair-brown-eyes-pocky-mahou-shoujo-madoka-magica-sakura-kyouko-ponytails-anime-girls-428322_zps9dae2a52.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170108223746 ( just average hair length for a girl, not that long)
Animal appearance (""): https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2a/85/49/2a8549c60a99ebee234b3ee32d8fa2c1--digital-photography-wildlife-photography.jpg
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:
I thought this had died already thanks for applying x) accepted

DragonChaos
November 12th, 2017, 10:27 AM
( Beam I'll make a form in a bit, just have one question to ask since some people believe these were real animals or whatnot that went extinct or are hiding: Can people's form be a dragon? )

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 11:09 AM
( Beam I'll make a form in a bit, just have one question to ask since some people believe these were real animals or whatnot that went extinct or are hiding: Can people's form be a dragon? )

Thank you for pointing that out, I’ll add it to the clarifications. Yes, you can have a dragon/mythical creature. It can also be made up, added to, or a “hybrid mythical thing” like a dog with antlers and wings and a tail, etc. sorry for the confusion.

Wildy~ =3
November 12th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Name: Wild
Personality: Kindhearted, Brave, Fun to be around
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): 5 foot 2, long light brown hair, purple eyes (If ok), pale-ish skin. She likes having her cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings out but doesn't do it all the time.
Animal appearance (""): Brown tabby cat with barn owl wings and purple eyes
Love Interests: None yet
Plot Ideas: Unsure
Questions/Concerns: Can Wild have powers? If so I have a plot X3

DragonChaos
November 12th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Name: Blue
Personality: Kind, Noble, Observative, Patient, Short-tempered, Professional-like. (When Angry) Fierce, Justified, Snappy, Harsh
Human Appearance: A 5' 9" girl walks around the place, her cyan-colored hair and blue eyes giving off a special...'twinkle' look. She is usually wearing a white dress and has a red choker necklace around her neck. (https://s1.narvii.com/image/ihrxyshwhrr6fauyzp2skm46ovurtjkt_hq.jpg)
Animal appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f/2009/098/3/c/blue_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg
Love Interests: Open
Plot Ideas: None yet unless anyone wants to involve her
Questions/Concerns: Nup

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Name: Wild
Personality: Kindhearted, Brave, Fun to be around
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): 5 foot 2, long light brown hair, purple eyes (If ok), pale-ish skin. She likes having her cat ears, tail, and barn owl wings out but doesn't do it all the time.
Animal appearance (""): Brown tabby cat with barn owl wings and purple eyes
Love Interests: None yet
Plot Ideas: Unsure
Questions/Concerns: Can Wild have powers? If so I have a plot X3
Accepted! I guess she can have powers, but maybe a minor one?

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Name: Blue
Personality: Kind, Noble, Observative, Patient, Short-tempered, Professional-like. (When Angry) Fierce, Justified, Snappy, Harsh
Human Appearance: A 5' 9" girl walks around the place, her cyan-colored hair and blue eyes giving off a special...'twinkle' look. She is usually wearing a white dress and has a red choker necklace around her neck. (https://s1.narvii.com/image/ihrxyshwhrr6fauyzp2skm46ovurtjkt_hq.jpg)
Animal appearance: https://orig00.deviantart.net/7003/f/2009/098/3/c/blue_dragon_by_benwootten.jpg
Love Interests: Open
Plot Ideas: None yet unless anyone wants to involve her
Questions/Concerns: Nup
Accepted!

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Sometimes, people are different. They look different. They act differently.

That's because they aren't fully human.

These people all seem to be able to become a certain animal or add a certain animal's parts to themselves to give them things like giant wings or sharp antlers. In the normal world, they aren't safe. People can find out, and they can end up in a consequence that they can't escape. So, these 'different' people that have animal-like traits created a group, a safe place that is hidden away in alpine woods. They call this mountain haven the Wildheart Society. There, they live freely and are able to embrace the fact that part of them is a wild animal. They steer clear of humans and have never encountered any problems or dramatic phases in their society.

Yet.

Lately, some Wildheart members have been outcasted. Some outcasts have fled so far that they have run into actual humans who form suspicions that this so-called 'lost hiker in the woods' isn't really what they seem to be. These outcasts can try to get back into the society, but with good reason. Some just stay away, but they always have relationships within the society they have not yet given up on.

The Wildheart Society is a safe place, and very hidden. But sometimes lost things are found, and the people within the society are not always meant to be within....

-Please only do one character max.
-Please have your animal somewhat tie to the human (Otherwise it's pointless. A very shy and introverted person should probably not turn into a fearsome and brave tiger. ) In other words, please make the animal represent the person in some way.
-Interlacing/personal plots (Between a few characters but not all, if that makes sense) ARE ALLOWED. Please do not make them very extravagant and outrageous.
-Please try to make our post 5+ sentences long.
- Please no TBRP'D
-In the form, when describing your character's personality, please try and add why they match to their animal.
-Please be active in this thread

-Your character is human. They can shapeshift into ONE ANIMAL. They can also add parts of an animal to themselves (However please avoid them naturally them having tails/ears 24/7) For example; Bella is an observant girl, she can turn into a hawk. Therefore she can make herself have giant wings to fly around in her human form.

-The setting is in an alpine biome (https://tannertanyeri.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/pink_hue_on_snake_river_and_the_grand_tetons-1184734.jpg?w=1920&h=1080&crop=1), it is warm in summer/spring and cold in the fall/winter. Very cold. Please keep in mind there may be snow/frost on the ground and there will be pine trees in this setting.

-THIS ANIMAL DOES NOT HAVE TO BE REAL. it can be a mythical creature, hybrid of some sort (ex. A mouse with horns and fangs) or entirely made up by you.

FORM:
Name:
Personality:
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture):
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:

Thank you for reading this! :)
form
name:ember
gender"female
personality: smart and brave.she tells plan the plans she has and makes sure that they understand before anything happens.loves hunting and fighting
human appearance: cant get the link to work but brown hair and leather jacket
animal app:images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Red-Dragon-fantasy-32662807-800-500.jpg just look that up cause i cant get it to work
love:no
plot:no sorry
questions:no

DragonChaos
November 12th, 2017, 01:27 PM
form
gender"female
personality: smart and brave.she tells plan the plans she has and makes sure that they understand before anything happens.loves hunting and fighting
animal app:images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/Red-Dragon-fantasy-32662807-800-500.jpg just look that up cause i cant get it to work

Dergun fwiend <3
also its probably not working because you need to space between the colon and 'Images6.fan...'

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 01:30 PM
form
gender"female
Accepted

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Name:
Galen Mandales
Personality:
Galen is protective and brave, Ready to step up and take charge to do the best things possible. As well as that, he’s clever and smart and always prefers to solve. He’s funny and friendly, and someone you wouldn’t want to be enimies with, but someone you probably need to be friends with
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): (https://goo.gl/images/igYbr6) Galen is a sharp-jawlined, Brown-haired guy with many freckles spotting his face. His eyes are a hazel color and he usually just wers basic long sleeves and jeans, etc.
Animal appearance (""):
(https://goo.gl/images/GRyqWJ) a pale red fox with large russet, Brown, and white wings.
Love Interests:
Open/wanted
Plot Ideas:
He all’s in love then becomes outcasted? (For whom who want to be a part of it)
Questions/Concerns:
No

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Dergun fwiend <3
also its probably not working because you need to space between the colon and 'Images6.fan...'
well the link sent me to a diff.photo when i tried so i just didnt

DragonChaos
November 12th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Name:
Galen Mandales
Personality:
Galen is protective and brave, Ready to step up and take charge to do the best things possible. As well as that, he’s clever and smart and always prefers to solve. He’s funny and friendly, and someone you wouldn’t want to be enimies with, but someone you probably need to be friends with
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): (https://goo.gl/images/igYbr6) Galen is a sharp-jawlined, Brown-haired guy with many freckles spotting his face. His eyes are a hazel color and he usually just wers basic long sleeves and jeans, etc.
Animal appearance (""):
(https://goo.gl/images/GRyqWJ) a pale red fox with large russet, Brown, and white wings.
Love Interests:
Open/wanted
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:
No

If you want, Blue can be a part of the plot in any way you want her to be in it

DragonChaos
November 12th, 2017, 02:03 PM
well the link sent me to a diff.photo when i tried so i just didnt

Are you sure you're just highlighting the image link and not anything else extra that is next to because of spacing errors?

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 02:14 PM
Are you sure you're just highlighting the image link and not anything else extra that is next to because of spacing errors?
heck idk

Wildy~ =3
November 12th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Accepted! I guess she can have powers, but maybe a minor one?
(All right. I was originally going to have her with light manipulation, illusions, and talking to animals, but that's probably too much....)

Wildy~ =3
November 12th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Name:
Galen Mandales
Personality:
Animal appearance (""):
Love Interests:
Open/wanted
Plot Ideas:
Questions/Concerns:
No
(Also if you want he can have a crush on Wild)

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 04:53 PM
(Also if you want he can have a crush on Wild)
Sure :) I feel l Light manipulation would be okay, and since it’s manipulation that could dabble in illusions.

Wildy~ =3
November 12th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Sure :) I feel l Light manipulation would be okay, and since it’s manipulation that could dabble in illusions.
(Sure! But to make sure, I have an example of Wild using powers)

The fox turned, ready to attack.
Wildkit's shield had vanished, but it didn't matter to her. She lunged, markings glowing even brighter. She tackled the fox's shoulder and sunk her claws in.
The fox shook her off and proceeded to creep towards Tigerdawn, shoulder bleeding heavily.
Wildkit raced to attack and jumped, aiming at the fox's neck. Her claws hit their mark in its throat and she clung on until the fox collapsed. She unsheathed her claws. Her markings faded to their normal color and she fainted, having used her energy for the speed and strength in the fight.

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 05:32 PM

sounds good to me!

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 05:35 PM

sounds good to me!
:iagree::laughing:grreat thats over with idk bout you but im ready to start the rp

Beam
November 12th, 2017, 05:54 PM
:iagree::laughing:grreat thats over with idk bout you but im ready to start the rp
Im waiting for a few more forms :)

Fireflower
November 12th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Im waiting for a few more forms :)
ok,ok!

Beam
November 13th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Bump <3

DragonChaos
November 13th, 2017, 06:52 PM
( Beam we should probably just start XP )

Beam
November 13th, 2017, 06:58 PM
( Beam we should probably just start XP )

yeah prolly x3 I just wanted more people cuz there five of us and that means five people? If that makes sense but it doesn’t make a big difference. One sec I’ll mention then start

Beam
November 13th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Raven hollow ShadeClaw DragonChaos littledragon0625

We Can start now!
Please make sure to refresh yourself on the rules and clarifications before you start just in case you missed anything.

Beam
November 13th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Galen awoke to beams of light cascading through his open cabin door. Well, it wasn’t really a cabin, it was more of a very small bunk room that was the inside of a very large pine tree. Yes, inside Of a tree, with the opening a large hole shrouded by juniper bushes. There was a hammock for him to sleep, and a stone, totally safe, non-flammable fire pit in the middle of it. It sounded crazy, fire inside of a tree, but it was totally secure. Of course, he had his necessities for living in the wild alpines, but he also wasn’t alone. His hazel eyes blinked slowly Open, and his feet were already on the ground. Like a hunter, he got up, and stuck his head out into the fresh air, tainted with the tangy smell of evergreen needles., He continued to step out of the entrance, and further until he was fully outside. There was a chilly breeze, but the sun was starting to warm it. He loved the location. High altitude, cold water, fresh air, the aroma of pines everyday, wild strawberries waiting to be picked this time of year. It was perfect, but most importantly, hidden in the depths of the mountains, where no regular and destroying human could get to them. The wild where he was meant to be, the alpines was where he was meant to be, just like a fox.

His alert eyes swiveled around to de dog there was any other Wildheart members around that he could talk to. Hopefully, they were out. They had their Daily survival jobs to do, like collect wood, water, maybe hunt, harvest, and etcetera. Galen actually liked doing the work, he got to be one with the nature and spend time with the place that supported him, that’s why he loved the outdoors more than anything, that’s why he was absolutely ecstatic to find out that he could be a fox, or a bird, or both, or just have wings. He could go everywhere. {Open}

Wildy~ =3
November 13th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Galen awoke to beams of light cascading through his open cabin door. Well, it wasn’t really a cabin, it was more of a very small bunk room that was the inside of a very large pine tree. Yes, inside Of a tree, with the opening a large hole shrouded by juniper bushes. There was a hammock for him to sleep, and a stone, totally safe, non-flammable fire pit in the middle of it. It sounded crazy, fire inside of a tree, but it was totally secure. Of course, he had his necessities for living in the wild alpines, but he also wasn’t alone. His hazel eyes blinked slowly Open, and his feet were already on the ground. Like a hunter, he got up, and stuck his head out into the fresh air, tainted with the tangy smell of evergreen needles., He continued to step out of the entrance, and further until he was fully outside. There was a chilly breeze, but the sun was starting to warm it. He loved the location. High altitude, cold water, fresh air, the aroma of pines everyday, wild strawberries waiting to be picked this time of year. It was perfect, but most importantly, hidden in the depths of the mountains, where no regular and destroying human could get to them. The wild where he was meant to be, the alpines was where he was meant to be, just like a fox.

His alert eyes swiveled around to de dog there was any other Wildheart members around that he could talk to. Hopefully, they were out. They had their Daily survival jobs to do, like collect wood, water, maybe hunt, harvest, and etcetera. Galen actually liked doing the work, he got to be one with the nature and spend time with the place that supported him, that’s why he loved the outdoors more than anything, that’s why he was absolutely ecstatic to find out that he could be a fox, or a bird, or both, or just have wings. He could go everywhere. {Open}
Wild, as a winged cat, was gliding from tree to tree, looking for the squirrel she was tracking earlier. She only ate meat as a cat, since for some reason that worked better for her. She never really questioned it. But, for obvious reasons, she ate fruit and vegetables as a person. She knew she was better at hunting as a cat, so she just went with it. Spotting it, she made her leap, but missed. The squirrel had jumped to a lower branch instead. Seemingly filled with determination, Wild chased after it. Leaping from tree to tree, the chase went on, until finally, Wild caught it. She was about to finish the job when a crack of a branch startled her, letting the squirrel escape. But Wild still wouldn't give up. She chased it down, and caught it for real.
(Spear of Justice from Undertale was playing while I typed the chase XD)

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 04:50 PM
ember walked out of her cabin like shelter which she would fix soon.the cool air met her as she stretched her arms.she lived a little farther than most of the wildheart but she liked that shed know if danger or anything bad was happening northern side,it was like her own territory her own little world.she started hunting for breakfast.she mostly took down deer maybe two a day enough to eat and have some for later or if another member didnt catch anything.though now shed deal with a nice rabbit.she walked again and quickly saw a flash of brown she chased it and took it down and walked back to her make-shift den.

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 05:42 PM

as ember walked back to her cabin she saw galen "good morning galen!"she yelled to him.she started walking to him through the towering trees"how you doing?"she asked"i need to ask you something which to you think would make a better home?tree or cave?"ember asked.her wings pushing throught the large undergrowth.the large rabbit in her arms.

Beam
November 14th, 2017, 07:17 PM
as ember walked back to her cabin she saw galen "good morning galen!"she yelled to him.she started walking to him through the towering trees"how you doing?"she asked"i need to ask you something which to you think would make a better home?tree or cave?"ember asked.her wings pushing throught the large undergrowth.the large rabbit in her arms.

Wild, as a winged cat, was gliding from tree to tree, looking for the squirrel she was tracking earlier. She only ate meat as a cat, since for some reason that worked better for her. She never really questioned it. But, for obvious reasons, she ate fruit and vegetables as a person. She knew she was better at hunting as a cat, so she just went with it. Spotting it, she made her leap, but missed. The squirrel had jumped to a lower branch instead. Seemingly filled with determination, Wild chased after it. Leaping from tree to tree, the chase went on, until finally, Wild caught it. She was about to finish the job when a crack of a branch startled her, letting the squirrel escape. But Wild still wouldn't give up. She chased it down, and caught it for real.
(Spear of Justice from Undertale was playing while I typed the chase XD)
Galen was breathing fresh air, exhaling and inhaling the pine-tainted oxygen that definitely gave the atmosphere a kick. His eyes wandered to the treetops when he saw flickered shadows cross the pine forest floor, there he spotted a brown tabby cat with wings blending in with the dark bark of the evergreens, chasing a squirrel. He watched the case intently, and it didn’t surprise him the feline could fly. It was normal here, heck, he could fly, even right now. He kept watching, smiling Incase he caught the Wildhearts’ eye.

His attention snapped back to the ground when he heard a friendly call, “What?” He asked blankly, “Oh. Good morning-Ember, is it?”. His eyes stuck to the brown rabbit in her arms befor elosyong tonher question. It seemed quite obvious to him, caves were dark and scary, he’d rather stay in his tree. After a moment of thinking GHS, he replied, stepping a little closer to her ”Trees are cozy.” he shrugged timidly.

rubinaito
November 14th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Name
Adriana MacBlain // Flicker
Adriana prefers to be called Flicker

Personality
Shy, quiet. Generally tbrp.

Human Appearance
http://static.hogwartsishere.com/media/profile_photos/imageproxy_q9IGan9.jpg
(Kinda rushing this form, so there isn't any descriptions.)

Animal Appearance
One (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/10/f3/fd/10f3fdf110dc00360a33e58706757265.jpg) Two (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/85/a1/4d/85a14d0ef1502b3d33a3510b60cbe8d6.jpg) Three (https://orig13.deviantart.net/23a7/f/2013/174/a/c/__sold__posable_fantasy_fire_fox__by_wood_splitter _lee-d5o8ejz.png)

Love Interests
Open

Plot Ideas
N/A

Questions/Concerns
N/A

Fireflower
November 14th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Galen was breathing fresh air, exhaling and inhaling the pine-tainted oxygen that definitely gave the atmosphere a kick. His eyes wandered to the treetops when he saw flickered shadows cross the pine forest floor, there he spotted a brown tabby cat with wings blending in with the dark bark of the evergreens, chasing a squirrel. He watched the case intently, and it didn’t surprise him the feline could fly. It was normal here, heck, he could fly, even right now. He kept watching, smiling Incase he caught the Wildhearts’ eye.

His attention snapped back to the ground when he heard a friendly call, “What?” He asked blankly, “Oh. Good morning-Ember, is it?”. His eyes stuck to the brown rabbit in her arms befor elosyong tonher question. It seemed quite obvious to him, caves were dark and scary, he’d rather stay in his tree. After a moment of thinking GHS, he replied, stepping a little closer to her ”Trees are cozy.” he shrugged timidly.
"im thinking of building a proper cabin and i didnt konw if cave or tree would be better cave is more dragon-like but tree makes easy flying"ember said"tree it is!i forgot where the nearest town is...do you want to help raid it?"she asked giveing a little laugh.she needed a lot of human things to build a treehouse......or did she,maybe it could be like a nest in the sky.shed think about it later.

DragonChaos
November 15th, 2017, 05:42 AM
Blue, having been asleep long enough, soon woke up slowly on a thick branch on a tree, her back on the main part. Giving a yawn and a careful stretch, she carefully got up, balancing as she carefully moves closer to the edge of the branch. This gave her enough space to allow her wings to be transformed onto her, folding outwards and giving a few small flaps before giving one strong one, propelling her into the air. She gave a few more flaps after that and soon being high above the trees, her wings keeping her hovering as she eyed the surveying of the area, thinking about what to do as part of her daily task today.
(Open)

Wildy~ =3
November 15th, 2017, 04:51 PM

After Wild finished her meal, she cleaned her whiskers and looked around. She spotted Galen and Ember talking and smiled. She was glad Wildhearts got along well. She glided down and shifted into her favorite form: human, but with cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings. She decided to explore a bit farther than last week, where she had traveled to a large oak tree. Unlike the other Wildhearts, she didn't have a permanent home. She was still looking for a bigger tree to live in. 'Galen got lucky with finding his tree,' she thought. Suddenly, she heard something and hid her cat ears, tail, and wings. But soon she realized it wasn't what she had expected. She shifted into a cat without wings and followed the sound.
"You are going to pay for that!" snarled a fox, pouncing at a white cat.
The cat rolled to the side, smiling. She lost that smile immediately after the fox landed on her. "Get off!" she hissed.
"Say goodbye, prey-thief!" the fox growled, ready to fasten his teeth into the cat's neck.
"Fang!" Wild roared. (Not really but it was really loud)
Fang, the fox, turned. "What?" he growled. "You want to fight me too?"
"You know fully well what happened last time, Fang," Wild replied coolly. "Let Snowy go."
"You don't tell me what to do," Fang replied. "Now, I don't recall fighting you."
"Then you either have a bad memory, just are too proud to admit your defeat last time, or both. Whatever, I know just what will refresh the memory for you." When she had finished talking, Wild made her wings appear, as her eyes glowed, a mist-like flame appearing out of each.
Fang started to sweat, but didn't give any other sign of being worried. "I'm not afraid of you," he snapped.
"Then you're either stupid, lying, or both," Wild replied, stepping closer, as her eyes glowed brighter. "I won't tell you again. Let. Snowy. Go."
Fang swallowed his fear and said, "Make me."
"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you then," And with that, Wild charged at Fang. She was a blur.
Fang just started trying to dodge, but Wild's speed and precision made it very hard. In the end, Fang ended up on the ground, battered up. Torn fur scattered the clearing.
Wild stood there, glaring at Fang. She looked just like when she saw Fang pinning Snowy down, except she was sweating, and there were two scratches on her face that made her look a bit like Asriel from Undertale. "Now, don't pick a fight you know you can't win," she said, turning and running back towards where she came from. At one point, she switched to her human form and continued walking. Blood seeped from the cuts on her face, from underneath leaves she had put on to staunch the bleeding. She had bandages in her makeshift home. She passed Gavin's home and stopped to see if he was home.

Beam
November 15th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Name
Adriana MacBlain // Flicker
Adriana prefers to be called Flicker

Personality
Shy, quiet. Generally tbrp.

Human Appearance
http://static.hogwartsishere.com/media/profile_photos/imageproxy_q9IGan9.jpg
(Kinda rushing this form, so there isn't any descriptions.)

Animal Appearance
One (https://i.pinimg.com/564x/10/f3/fd/10f3fdf110dc00360a33e58706757265.jpg) Two (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/85/a1/4d/85a14d0ef1502b3d33a3510b60cbe8d6.jpg) Three (https://orig13.deviantart.net/23a7/f/2013/174/a/c/__sold__posable_fantasy_fire_fox__by_wood_splitter _lee-d5o8ejz.png)

Love Interests
Open

Plot Ideas
N/A

Questions/Concerns
N/A
Accepted

Beam
November 15th, 2017, 06:33 PM
After Wild finished her meal, she cleaned her whiskers and looked around. She spotted Galen and Ember talking and smiled. She was glad Wildhearts got along well. She glided down and shifted into her favorite form: human, but with cat ears, a tail, and barn owl wings. She decided to explore a bit farther than last week, where she had traveled to a large oak tree. Unlike the other Wildhearts, she didn't have a permanent home. She was still looking for a bigger tree to live in. 'Galen got lucky with finding his tree,' she thought. Suddenly, she heard something and hid her cat ears, tail, and wings. But soon she realized it wasn't what she had expected. She shifted into a cat without wings and followed the sound.
"You are going to pay for that!" snarled a fox, pouncing at a white cat.
The cat rolled to the side, smiling. She lost that smile immediately after the fox landed on her. "Get off!" she hissed.
"Say goodbye, prey-thief!" the fox growled, ready to fasten his teeth into the cat's neck.
"Fang!" Wild roared. (Not really but it was really loud)
Fang, the fox, turned. "What?" he growled. "You want to fight me too?"
"You know fully well what happened last time, Fang," Wild replied coolly. "Let Snowy go."
"You don't tell me what to do," Fang replied. "Now, I don't recall fighting you."
"Then you either have a bad memory, just are too proud to admit your defeat last time, or both. Whatever, I know just what will refresh the memory for you." When she had finished talking, Wild made her wings appear, as her eyes glowed, a mist-like flame appearing out of each.
Fang started to sweat, but didn't give any other sign of being worried. "I'm not afraid of you," he snapped.
"Then you're either stupid, lying, or both," Wild replied, stepping closer, as her eyes glowed brighter. "I won't tell you again. Let. Snowy. Go."
Fang swallowed his fear and said, "Make me."
"Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you then," And with that, Wild charged at Fang. She was a blur.
Fang just started trying to dodge, but Wild's speed and precision made it very hard. In the end, Fang ended up on the ground, battered up. Torn fur scattered the clearing.
Wild stood there, glaring at Fang. She looked just like when she saw Fang pinning Snowy down, except she was sweating, and there were two scratches on her face that made her look a bit like Asriel from Undertale. "Now, don't pick a fight you know you can't win," she said, turning and running back towards where she came from. At one point, she switched to her human form and continued walking. Blood seeped from the cuts on her face, from underneath leaves she had put on to staunch the bleeding. She had bandages in her makeshift home. She passed Gavin's home and stopped to see if he was home.

"im thinking of building a proper cabin and i didnt konw if cave or tree would be better cave is more dragon-like but tree makes easy flying"ember said"tree it is!i forgot where the nearest town is...do you want to help raid it?"she asked giveing a little laugh.she needed a lot of human things to build a treehouse......or did she,maybe it could be like a nest in the sky.shed think about it later.

Galen blinked hard at the word 'proper', sure they were all mainly human, but being proper and being able to turn into a winged fox didn't really fit together. His sparkling eyes widened at her spontaneous suggestion. "Raid the town?"he echoed back to her, "Why would we raid a town, that's illegal!" Living in the wilderness sometimes could definitely make you forget what real life was life. It was almost a year or two ago when he was a freshman, and he was preparing to get his drivers permit. Not that he needed it. Then, in an instant, he felt this sort of calling and wound up here. He liked regular people, but wouldn't oblige to stealing things from them.

Movement caught his eye, and he spotted someone, only, blood was seeping through makeshift bandages on her face. He started with a wave before he spotted her cuts, then frantically motioned for her to come over. He preferred not to yell over the wilderness to her, as well as he was still talking to Ember. the Wildhearts were tough, mostly because they could turn into magnificent things, but because they lived on a mountain top where there was limited air, and nothing but hardcore pines.

Wildy~ =3
November 15th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Galen blinked hard at the word 'proper', sure they were all mainly human, but being proper and being able to turn into a winged fox didn't really fit together. His sparkling eyes widened at her spontaneous suggestion. "Raid the town?"he echoed back to her, "Why would we raid a town, that's illegal!" Living in the wilderness sometimes could definitely make you forget what real life was life. It was almost a year or two ago when he was a freshman, and he was preparing to get his drivers permit. Not that he needed it. Then, in an instant, he felt this sort of calling and wound up here. He liked regular people, but wouldn't oblige to stealing things from them.

Movement caught his eye, and he spotted someone, only, blood was seeping through makeshift bandages on her face. He started with a wave before he spotted her cuts, then frantically motioned for her to come over. He preferred not to yell over the wilderness to her, as well as he was still talking to Ember. the Wildhearts were tough, mostly because they could turn into magnificent things, but because they lived on a mountain top where there was limited air, and nothing but hardcore pines.
Wild ran over. "Hey, Galen!" she said with a smile.
(Sorry it's short; I couldn't really think of anything. Could be because I'm tired XD)

Fireflower
November 16th, 2017, 05:05 PM
(Sorry it's short; I couldn't really think of anything. Could be because I'm tired XD)

"im part dragon!does it look like they can harm me.but if you dont want to come ill ask blue"ember said putting down the rabbit she looked to the side and saw wild, scars on her face.she watched as wild called to galen.ember knew she had no part of this and fly throught the trees forgetting the rabbit behide and then diveing back down to get it.

DragonChaos
November 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
(what I miss so I can have Blue jump right in)

Beam
November 16th, 2017, 10:15 PM

Everyones just waking up pretty much

Beam
November 16th, 2017, 10:17 PM
Galen nodded along with emvers words, before she flew off. Once he heard his name, he turned to the girl and waved subtly. “Hey there.” He yawned, stretching his arms out “What are your tasks for today?” Maybe he would get to be social today after all.

Fireflower
November 17th, 2017, 06:26 PM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=DragonChaos;422735](what I miss so I can have Blue jump right in)

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]ember walked around the wildheart land looking for blue.on the whey ember dropped the rabbit off at her den.
at that moment she reziled where to look in the sky of couse! she flapped her wings and flew in the air thought the trees.she saw blue flying around the sky she caught up with her and said"hey blue im going to raid the town do you
want to come?"she hoped that she would come she didnt want to go alone.the wind blew in her ears but she still strained to hear the answer.

Fireflower
November 19th, 2017, 11:29 AM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][QUOTE=DragonChaos;422735](what I miss so I can have Blue jump right in)

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]ember walked around the wildheart land looking for blue.on the whey ember dropped the rabbit off at her den.
at that moment she reziled where to look in the sky of couse! she flapped her wings and flew in the air thought the trees.she saw blue flying around the sky she caught up with her and said"hey blue im going to raid the town do you
want to come?"she hoped that she would come she didnt want to go alone.the wind blew in her ears but she still strained to hear the answer.

quote didnt work lets see if thats works

Beam
November 20th, 2017, 11:58 AM
~Wild Moon~ DragonChaos littledragon0625. Keeping this alive x3

aleka!
November 20th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Name: Fawn Bracen

Personality: Fawn, as her name kind of implies, is shy and timid. She's easily frightened, and she's well aware of her bravery problems. However, she still tries to be polite and welcoming to others.

Human Appearance: She's short, with a soft shade of tan hair. She has pale skin, as well as minor white highlights in her hair. Usually, she has her antlers visible, and sometimes her wings.

Animal Appearance: boop (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/9/98/Rosy_Peryton.png/revision/latest?cb=20160212103902)

Love Interest: Open

Plot Ideas: None

Questions/Concerns: Nothin'

Ant
November 20th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Name:Patrick O'Rourke

Personality:He is a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. He prefers observation to action, and is an excellent judge of character. He is quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, he's a fierce adversary.

Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): He has bright golden long hair which reaches his shoulders, he has fiery amber eyes and always wears a regular t-shirt with shorts. His body emanates warmth and feels immensely warm to the touch. He is able to use his wings while in human form along with his eagle like vision, but he does not do this often as it puts a strain on him every time he has to push the wings out of his body.
https://orig09.deviantart.net/0be1/f/2014/052/c/2/rhaegar_targaryen_by_paintmaster1-d77eihu.jpg

Animal appearance ("Phoenix"):Like an owl he has the ability to rotate his head 270 degrees.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/f759/f/2011/117/9/b/flight_of_the_golden_phoenix_by_shadowulf1-d3f20cl.jpg

Love Interests:Open

Plot Ideas:I'll think

Questions/Concerns: Beam

Beam
November 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Name: Fawn Bracen

Personality: Fawn, as her name kind of implies, is shy and timid. She's easily frightened, and she's well aware of her bravery problems. However, she still tries to be polite and welcoming to others.

Human Appearance: She's short, with a soft shade of tan hair. She has pale skin, as well as minor white highlights in her hair. Usually, she has her antlers visible, and sometimes her wings.

Animal Appearance: boop (https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/9/98/Rosy_Peryton.png/revision/latest?cb=20160212103902)

Love Interest: Open

Plot Ideas: None

Questions/Concerns: Nothin'

Accepted

Beam
November 20th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Name:Patrick O'Rourke

Personality:He is a pro at deflecting drama without causing more conflict. He prefers observation to action, and is an excellent judge of character. He is quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, he's a fierce adversary.

Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): He has bright golden long hair which reaches his shoulders, he has fiery amber eyes and always wears a regular t-shirt with shorts. His body emanates warmth and feels immensely warm to the touch. He is able to use his wings while in human form along with his eagle like vision, but he does not do this often as it puts a strain on him every time he has to push the wings out of his body.
https://orig09.deviantart.net/0be1/f/2014/052/c/2/rhaegar_targaryen_by_paintmaster1-d77eihu.jpg

Animal appearance ("Phoenix"):Like an owl he has the ability to rotate his head 270 degrees.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/f759/f/2011/117/9/b/flight_of_the_golden_phoenix_by_shadowulf1-d3f20cl.jpg

Love Interests:Open

Plot Ideas:I'll think

Questions/Concerns: Beam
Accepted

Ant
November 20th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Patrick let out a loud yawn as he rose out of bed, he walked out of the makeshift home and looked at the sky,"Jeez I sure did sleep in."He sighed before getting dressed and heading out.

Wildy~ =3
November 20th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Galen nodded along with emvers words, before she flew off. Once he heard his name, he turned to the girl and waved subtly. “Hey there.” He yawned, stretching his arms out “What are your tasks for today?” Maybe he would get to be social today after all.
Wild shrugged. "I was looking for something," she said, not telling him what it was. She looked up at the branches overhead. "Fang was accusing Snowy of stealing, which I'm positive she did not. She probably was trying to hunt and accidentally found his catch." She spotted Ember and Blue in the sky and stared in confusion for a few moments. But then she realized they were going to raid the town and frowned. She looked back at Gavin. "Should we stop them?" she asked him.

Beam
November 20th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Wild shrugged. "I was looking for something," she said, not telling him what it was. She looked up at the branches overhead. "Fang was accusing Snowy of stealing, which I'm positive she did not. She probably was trying to hunt and accidentally found his catch." She spotted Ember and Blue in the sky and stared in confusion for a few moments. But then she realized they were going to raid the town and frowned. She looked back at Gavin. "Should we stop them?" she asked him.
Galeb listened to her explanation, but was lost in her words. Who were Those people she was describing? He shuffled his feet nervously “Who is Fang, and who is Snowy?” He asked timidly, looking in Wild’s one eye for any expressions. At her question, he looked up to the sky. “Um, probably.” He didn’t want those naive humans to be harmed and stolen from.

Wildy~ =3
November 20th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Galeb listened to her explanation, but was lost in her words. Who were Those people she was describing? He shuffled his feet nervously “Who is Fang, and who is Snowy?” He asked timidly, looking in Wild’s one eye for any expressions. At her question, he looked up to the sky. “Um, probably.” He didn’t want those naive humans to be harmed and stolen from.
Wild looked back at him, confused. Then she realized and said, "I must've forgotten to tell you about Fang last month. I was wandering through the forest in my cat form, when I heard a commotion. I went over to see what was going on, and I saw a fox fighting a family of cats. There were the parents, a white cat with sparkling blue eyes, and a group of 3 kittens I had assumed were about 5 months old. Even with their numbers, the cats were losing, so I stepped forward and asked what was going on. The fox told me that the kittens had scared away several mice and rabbits. I soon realized who the fox was, from rumors in the forest, about a fox named Fang with a terrible sense of right and wrong. And then I tried to explain to him that they were just kittens, and that it was unfair to punish them for playing. I asked him how he would feel if he had stumbled upon a battle between a family of foxes, and a cat who had lost his meal when the foxes' kits had accidentally scared most of the food away. Fang replied with, 'Fox kits don't do that.' And then he leaped towards me. The fight then had lasted about half the amount of time this one did. He's been practicing. But it didn't matter. I won both times. The family of cats thanked me and told me their names: Shadow, Wish, Snowy, Pebble, Rain, and Skye." Her eyes widened. "And I forgot! The family had said they wanted to say hi today! I got to go. Bye!" And with that, she dashed home, shifting to her cat form before she left the sight of Galen.

Beam
November 20th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Wild looked back at him, confused. Then she realized and said, "I must've forgotten to tell you about Fang last month. I was wandering through the forest in my cat form, when I heard a commotion. I went over to see what was going on, and I saw a fox fighting a family of cats. There were the parents, a white cat with sparkling blue eyes, and a group of 3 kittens I had assumed were about 5 months old. Even with their numbers, the cats were losing, so I stepped forward and asked what was going on. The fox told me that the kittens had scared away several mice and rabbits. I soon realized who the fox was, from rumors in the forest, about a fox named Fang with a terrible sense of right and wrong. And then I tried to explain to him that they were just kittens, and that it was unfair to punish them for playing. I asked him how he would feel if he had stumbled upon a battle between a family of foxes, and a cat who had lost his meal when the foxes' kits had accidentally scared most of the food away. Fang replied with, 'Fox kits don't do that.' And then he leaped towards me. The fight then had lasted about half the amount of time this one did. He's been practicing. But it didn't matter. I won both times. The family of cats thanked me and told me their names: Shadow, Wish, Snowy, Pebble, Rain, and Skye." Her eyes widened. "And I forgot! The family had said they wanted to say hi today! I got to go. Bye!" And with that, she dashed home, shifting to her cat form before she left the sight of Galen.
Galen listened to Wild’s story intently. Galen always communicated in his human form. He was yet to talk as his creature. Wouldn’t that be an experience, talking to another, regular, animal? He nodded as she finished. “What a jerk...I mean, for a fox?” He rubbed his neck in nervousness. His senses became more alert as she widened her eyes, then bolted away. Galen stood there for a moment, watching her form dart away out of sight.

Before he knew it, his feet were flying after Wild’s cat form. “Wait! Hold up!” He called after her, a cat’s tail flicking in and out of view. “Wait! Hey!”

rubinaito
November 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Adriana- that is to say, Flicker sat in the crook of a few branches, watching the world below her with an expression of wonder and amazement. Having lost her memory a few days prior, the fox was learning about the world from scratch, and had no idea that they were abnormal in any way. Shifting into a more humanoid form, but still keeping her ears and tail, she leaned over the branches and watched as Wild and Galen sped past, unsure of what to do. They were sorta like her, but different animals- what would happen if she approached them? Simply watching from her perch, she silently prayed that she wouldn't be noticed and slunk back into the darker shade.

Wildy~ =3
November 21st, 2017, 06:40 PM
Galen listened to Wild’s story intently. Galen always communicated in his human form. He was yet to talk as his creature. Wouldn’t that be an experience, talking to another, regular, animal? He nodded as she finished. “What a jerk...I mean, for a fox?” He rubbed his neck in nervousness. His senses became more alert as she widened her eyes, then bolted away. Galen stood there for a moment, watching her form dart away out of sight.

Before he knew it, his feet were flying after Wild’s cat form. “Wait! Hold up!” He called after her, a cat’s tail flicking in and out of view. “Wait! Hey!”
Wild didn't stop, but she used an illusion to make her paw steps glow, so Galen could follow easily. She sped up, hoping that she wasn't too late.

Beam
November 21st, 2017, 09:19 PM
[/COLOR]Wild Moon~;425471]
Wild didn't stop, but she used an illusion to make her paw steps glow, so Galen could follow easily. She sped up, hoping that she wasn't too late.
Adriana- that is to say, Flicker sat in the crook of a few branches, watching the world below her with an expression of wonder and amazement. Having lost her memory a few days prior, the fox was learning about the world from scratch, and had no idea that they were abnormal in any way. Shifting into a more humanoid form, but still keeping her ears and tail, she leaned over the branches and watched as Wild and Galen sped past, unsure of what to do. They were sorta like her, but different animals- what would happen if she approached them? Simply watching from her perch, she silently prayed that she wouldn't be noticed and slunk back into the darker shade.
Galen, running after her as hard as he could, crashed through the forest in pursuit . He knew it was a bit odd of him to run after someone, but because of this Fang character he blossomed an idea. As soon as the steps appeared, he followed them happily, trying to step on every one and going as fast as he could. “Wild?” He called out, “Wait up!”

Wildy~ =3
November 21st, 2017, 09:30 PM
Galen, running after her as hard as he could, crashed through the forest in pursuit . He knew it was a bit odd of him to run after someone, but because of this Fang character he blossomed an idea. As soon as the steps appeared, he followed them happily, trying to step on every one and going as fast as he could. “Wild?” He called out, “Wait up!”
Wild stopped in front of the makeshift den. She looked around. Seeing that the family of cats weren't there yet, she sighed in relief and sat down. Looking up, she saw they fluffy clouds and smiled.

Beam
November 22nd, 2017, 08:49 AM
Wild stopped in front of the makeshift den. She looked around. Seeing that the family of cats weren't there yet, she sighed in relief and sat down. Looking up, she saw they fluffy clouds and smiled.
Galen kept running, until he came upon Wild sitting down and and staring at the sky in front of what looked like some sort of den. Before he said anything, he stopped and caught hi s breath, making his breathing slower and calmer until he could inhale and exhale normally. “Hey, again.” He started, “so, my idea wa so could come with you...” he trailed off, looking around, “or stay with you here in case that fox shows up. I know you can handle it but, um, maybe I can talk some sense into him. You know, Fox to fox?”

Fireflower
November 22nd, 2017, 05:48 PM
(imma just say that blue said no)ember flew down to the ground and landed hopeing to come across another wildheart member she was off to raid the town....alone.oh wellshe thought walking north where she thought the town was.(open)

Wildy~ =3
November 23rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
Galen kept running, until he came upon Wild sitting down and and staring at the sky in front of what looked like some sort of den. Before he said anything, he stopped and caught hi s breath, making his breathing slower and calmer until he could inhale and exhale normally. “Hey, again.” He started, “so, my idea wa so could come with you...” he trailed off, looking around, “or stay with you here in case that fox shows up. I know you can handle it but, um, maybe I can talk some sense into him. You know, Fox to fox?”
"He doesn't listen to anyone. A few days ago I heard some foxes talking about how Fang bullies everyone. They say even after I defeated him, he thinks he's invincible," Wild replied with a smile.

Beam
November 25th, 2017, 01:37 PM
"He doesn't listen to anyone. A few days ago I heard some foxes talking about how Fang bullies everyone. They say even after I defeated him, he thinks he's invincible," Wild replied with a smile.
Galen still didn't like the sound of this guy. He knew foxes were predators, but he always thought of them to be wise and clever. Apparently not. However, Galen still wanted to beat this canine up. "well, I'll change his mind." He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets and looking around.

In a strange way, Galen almost wanted the fox to show up, just so Galen could talk, or maybe even fight him. most of all, he wanted to meet him and evaluate the fox. Evidently, he was thick-headed, narcissistic and stubborn, also known as someone Galen would gladly fight. He kept his senses alert and just copied Wild. "So, where are the cats?"

Wildy~ =3
November 26th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Galen still didn't like the sound of this guy. He knew foxes were predators, but he always thought of them to be wise and clever. Apparently not. However, Galen still wanted to beat this canine up. "well, I'll change his mind." He shrugged, putting his hands in his pockets and looking around.

In a strange way, Galen almost wanted the fox to show up, just so Galen could talk, or maybe even fight him. most of all, he wanted to meet him and evaluate the fox. Evidently, he was thick-headed, narcissistic and stubborn, also known as someone Galen would gladly fight. He kept his senses alert and just copied Wild. "So, where are the cats?"
"They should be here soon. But..." Wild trailed off, unsure of what to say.

Rhubarb
November 26th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Name: Daravin
Personality: BTRP~!
Human Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJLyEvR50fMAJtI3_NhI077Y3Np73hG-rnKDz-wDQom-fwqHOyDA:beautysolution.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/pin-alex-seager-on-character-is-higher-than-intellect-guys-within-emo-guys-with-blue-eyes-and-black-hair.jpg (soooo long!) Looks female black hair blue eyed
Animal appearance ("Brown hamster"):
Love Interests: open
Plot Ideas:Theft
Questions/Concerns: Is theft in this rp allowed?

Beam
November 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Human Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJLyEvR50fMAJtI3_NhI077Y3Np73hG-rnKDz-wDQom-fwqHOyDA:beautysolution.website/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/pin-alex-seager-on-character-is-higher-than-intellect-guys-within-emo-guys-with-blue-eyes-and-black-hair.jpg (soooo long!) Looks female black hair blue eyed
accepted...what animal is he? yes, it is. Just before you 'steal' anything just make sure its ok with who you're stealing from

Beam
November 26th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Galen nodded, then looked at the ground, waiting for the family to arrive.

Wildy~ =3
November 26th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Galen nodded, then looked at the ground, waiting for the family to arrive.
"Well.... This family has had some bad experiences with humans and foxes. That's why I'm a cat right now," Wild meowed.

Fireflower
November 26th, 2017, 08:53 PM
accepted...what animal is he? yes, it is. Just before you 'steal' anything just make sure its ok with who you're stealing from
(you can steal from me and yes im still here roleplaying just raiding a town which is why you didnt hear from me lol)

Beam
November 27th, 2017, 03:36 PM
"Well.... This family has had some bad experiences with humans and foxes. That's why I'm a cat right now," Wild meowed.
”Oh.” He said, taking a small breath before forming into a Fox with wings. “Wait... won’t I scare them off either way?”

Wildy~ =3
November 27th, 2017, 06:52 PM
”Oh.” He said, taking a small breath before forming into a Fox with wings. “Wait... won’t I scare them off either way?”
"I can try to convince them you won't hurt them, but I'm not sure what their reactions would be," Wild replied.
"Hey, Wild!" Suddenly, a white shape burst from the bushes.
"Hello, Snowy!" Wild meowed back.
Suddenly, Snowy saw Galen and jumped back in surprise. "Who's that?" she asked, staring with wide eyes at Galen's wings.
"His name is Galen. He's a friend," Wild explained in reply.

Bracken12
November 27th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Beam ( this looks amazing)

Name: Ashton

Personality: Ashton is a funny guy. He can be totally cool, calm, collected... but say one word against him and he's a firecracker ready to go off and blow. He has a temper, and if he's excited or angry you can hardly get a word in to clam him down. His favorite phrase is "I'm Ashton.... I'm awesome"

Human appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/3c/7f/2c3c7f8118f34b7dde195510380fee46.jpg ( minus the collar/ necklace, and he wears a blue shirt instead of a white one)

animal appearance: https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/fox_photo_red_looks_background_72796_1920x1080.jpg ( That's just his goofy personality shining through )

Beam
November 28th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Beam ( this looks amazing)

Name: Ashton

Personality: Ashton is a funny guy. He can be totally cool, calm, collected... but say one word against him and he's a firecracker ready to go off and blow. He has a temper, and if he's excited or angry you can hardly get a word in to clam him down. His favorite phrase is "I'm Ashton.... I'm awesome"

Human appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2c/3c/7f/2c3c7f8118f34b7dde195510380fee46.jpg ( minus the collar/ necklace, and he wears a blue shirt instead of a white one)

animal appearance: https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/fox_photo_red_looks_background_72796_1920x1080.jpg ( That's just his goofy personality shining through )

Accepted! Galen and him could totally be friends (foxes and everything)

Beam
November 28th, 2017, 06:40 PM
"I can try to convince them you won't hurt them, but I'm not sure what their reactions would be," Wild replied.
"Hey, Wild!" Suddenly, a white shape burst from the bushes.
"Hello, Snowy!" Wild meowed back.
Suddenly, Snowy saw Galen and jumped back in surprise. "Who's that?" she asked, staring with wide eyes at Galen's wings.
"His name is Galen. He's a friend," Wild explained in reply.
Galen tried for a smile as the concerned white cat appeared. Of course, foxes can’t smile,so it must love looked odd. “I don’t mean to scare you.” He said softly. “I wanted you to feel least threatened.” He tucked his wings in tighter to his back in hope that the other cat stayed relatively calm.

Wildy~ =3
November 28th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Galen tried for a smile as the concerned white cat appeared. Of course, foxes can’t smile,so it must love looked odd. “I don’t mean to scare you.” He said softly. “I wanted you to feel least threatened.” He tucked his wings in tighter to his back in hope that the other cat stayed relatively calm.
"You're nice, for a fox," Snowy said. "I'm glad Fang isn't here to darken the mood."
"Snowy? Where are you?" called a voice.
"I'm over here, Mom!" Snowy called back over her shoulders.
A white she-cat with cream splotches and bright green eyes leaped out of the bushes. "You shouldn't go wandering by yourself! What if Fang came back?" she scolded.
"Hey, Wish!" Wild mewed.
"Hello, Wild," Wish greeted, but her eyes fixed on Galen.
"That's Galen. A friend of Wild's," Snowy told her mother.
"Huh. Foxes and cats, friends? Well, if anyone can do the improbable, it's Wild," said a black tom with sparkling dark blue eyes, stepping out of the bushes.
"Hey, Shadow!" Wild meowed a greeting.
"Where are the kits?" Wish asked, looking around.
"Still hiding," Shadow replied, rolling his eyes. He turned to the bushes and said, "Come on out, kits. No more hide and seek."
A blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes like her father stepped out. "Mom, Skye and Echo are stuck!" she mewed, tail fluffed up.
Wish immediately went to the bush and slowly got the two other she-kits out. "Ocean, why were they there?" she questioned the blue-gray kit.
"They wanted to watch a butterfly they spotted. When they said they couldn't get down, I tried going up to help them, but I fell," Ocean explained, showing her paw, which had a tiny cut in it.

Bracken12
November 28th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Accepted! Galen and him could totally be friends (foxes and everything)

(YES! is it okay if he joins the talking with Wild and Galen? And Wild? he needs some buddies)

Ashton scanned his surroundings, his bushy tail fluffed slightly. He could have been in his human form at the moment, but he felt like going as 'Fox Ashton' at the moment. His eyes, normally green, but at the moment of time amber, flickered with amusement as he spotted a few other residents, locals, friends, what ever he wanted to call them, talking. He got to his paws and slowly walked over. Once over there he spotted another fox. Hmm.. He seems pretty cool...they all seem pretty cool.He decided. "Um.. Hello, my name's Ashton, who are all you guys?" he asked, sitting down and curling his tail over his soot black paws.

DragonChaos
November 28th, 2017, 07:47 PM
(Hey, sorry I haven't RP'ed in here yet (besides that first post), school can get pretty busy sometimes XP. If it's alright, can I get a recap on what's been happening so far so that Ican try to come back in?)

Fireflower
November 28th, 2017, 07:52 PM
(Hey, sorry I haven't RP'ed in here yet (besides that first post), school can get pretty busy sometimes XP. If it's alright, can I get a recap on what's been happening so far so that I can come back in?)

(galen and wild are dealing with a fox while ember is raiding a town)

Wildy~ =3
November 28th, 2017, 08:13 PM
(galen and wild are dealing with a fox while ember is raiding a town)
(No they're meeting with a family of cats X3)

Fireflower
November 28th, 2017, 08:21 PM
(No they're meeting with a family of cats X3)
yea but the cats are dealing with a fox)

DragonChaos
November 28th, 2017, 10:20 PM
(you alright if my character spies on galen and wild ~Wild Moon~ @Beam (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3040) XP)

Beam
November 28th, 2017, 10:21 PM
"You're nice, for a fox," Snowy said. "I'm glad Fang isn't here to darken the mood."
"Snowy? Where are you?" called a voice.
"I'm over here, Mom!" Snowy called back over her shoulders.
A white she-cat with cream splotches and bright green eyes leaped out of the bushes. "You shouldn't go wandering by yourself! What if Fang came back?" she scolded.
"Hey, Wish!" Wild mewed.
"Hello, Wild," Wish greeted, but her eyes fixed on Galen.
"That's Galen. A friend of Wild's," Snowy told her mother.
"Huh. Foxes and cats, friends? Well, if anyone can do the improbable, it's Wild," said a black tom with sparkling dark blue eyes, stepping out of the bushes.
"Hey, Shadow!" Wild meowed a greeting.
"Where are the kits?" Wish asked, looking around.
"Still hiding," Shadow replied, rolling his eyes. He turned to the bushes and said, "Come on out, kits. No more hide and seek."
A blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes like her father stepped out. "Mom, Skye and Echo are stuck!" she mewed, tail fluffed up.
Wish immediately went to the bush and slowly got the two other she-kits out. "Ocean, why were they there?" she questioned the blue-gray kit.
"They wanted to watch a butterfly they spotted. When they said they couldn't get down, I tried going up to help them, but I fell," Ocean explained, showing her paw, which had a tiny cut in it.
Galen almost felt embarrassed when Snowy commented on his niceness. “Well, I’m not actually a Fox.” He looked at Wild’s cat form, searching for an acknowledgement that this cat Snowy knew they could change Forms. Galen immediately snapped to attention as more voices started to miss together. Wow, this was a big family. He looked down at the ground as Wish started at him. Hopefully his his feathered, russet wings have her a sense of this guy is different. His eyes widened when he thought of the kits stuck in the bush, but restraint himself. He had a puzzle of a power here, he had the scary look that could tap into a cats worse nightmare. But when he saw the tiny cut, he stepped forward. “Can I see it?” He asked softly, forgetting all about his Fox form.
(YES! is it okay if he joins the talking with Wild and Galen? And Wild? he needs some buddies)

Ashton scanned his surroundings, his bushy tail fluffed slightly. He could have been in his human form at the moment, but he felt like going as 'Fox Ashton' at the moment. His eyes, normally green, but at the moment of time amber, flickered with amusement as he spotted a few other residents, locals, friends, what ever he wanted to call them, talking. He got to his paws and slowly walked over. Once over there he spotted another fox. Hmm.. He seems pretty cool...they all seem pretty cool.He decided. "Um.. Hello, my name's Ashton, who are all you guys?" he asked, sitting down and curling his tail over his soot black paws.

(of course!)His fur prickled with his major differences from the cat family. Wait, had he scared...what was the kits name? Wasn’t it Azul, or Sea? No it was..Ocean! Right, what if he had scared Ovena with his act of kindness?

His ears perked and his wings extembeded slightly outward to address the sudden and different voice. There stood a Fox. And he looked like a regular fox. Ashton? That seemed like a pretty normal human name to Galen. “Are you a Wildheart?” He asked, his fur still slightly spiked and his ears rotating to catch different sounds.

Beam
November 29th, 2017, 03:39 PM
(you alright if my character spies on galen and wild ~Wild Moon~ Beam XP)

Im good with it)

Wildy~ =3
November 29th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Galen almost felt embarrassed when Snowy commented on his niceness. “Well, I’m not actually a Fox.” He looked at Wild’s cat form, searching for an acknowledgement that this cat Snowy knew they could change Forms. Galen immediately snapped to attention as more voices started to miss together. Wow, this was a big family. He looked down at the ground as Wish started at him. Hopefully his his feathered, russet wings have her a sense of this guy is different. His eyes widened when he thought of the kits stuck in the bush, but restraint himself. He had a puzzle of a power here, he had the scary look that could tap into a cats worse nightmare. But when he saw the tiny cut, he stepped forward. “Can I see it?” He asked softly, forgetting all about his Fox form.

(of course!)His fur prickled with his major differences from the cat family. Wait, had he scared...what was the kits name? Wasn’t it Azul, or Sea? No it was..Ocean! Right, what if he had scared Ovena with his act of kindness?

His ears perked and his wings extembeded slightly outward to address the sudden and different voice. There stood a Fox. And he looked like a regular fox. Ashton? That seemed like a pretty normal human name to Galen. “Are you a Wildheart?” He asked, his fur still slightly spiked and his ears rotating to catch different sounds.
"Thank you," Wish said. She had decided to trust him. If Wild trusts him, then why shouldn't she?
Ocean hesitantly raise her paw for Galen to see. She turned her head and jumped when the second fox appeared.
Wild stepped in front of the group, mostly so the other cats won't fight him. "Who are you?" she asked.
( Silentshade )

DragonChaos
November 29th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Im good with it)

(kay <3)

Blue soared throughout the sky in her dragon form, by now just exploring around since she had already eaten earlier, enjoying the view. That was, until she spotted Wild, Galen, and some other animals out of the corner of her eye. Curious, she changes course and flew towards them, then just flew around in a slow, wide circle around them to get a view of what they were doing.

Beam
November 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM
(kay <3)

Blue soared throughout the sky in her dragon form, by now just exploring around since she had already eaten earlier, enjoying the view. That was, until she spotted Wild, Galen, and some other animals out of the corner of her eye. Curious, she changes course and flew towards them, then just flew around in a slow, wide circle around them to get a view of what they were doing.

"Thank you," Wish said. She had decided to trust him. If Wild trusts him, then why shouldn't she?
Ocean hesitantly raise her paw for Galen to see. She turned her head and jumped when the second fox appeared.
Wild stepped in front of the group, mostly so the other cats won't fight him. "Who are you?" she asked.
( Silentshade )

He slowly walked towards the little kit, he lowered his head to look closer. He studied it for a few moments, tilting his head to the side before shifting back, “Lick it clean, to prevent infection, it’ll be okay.” He said calmly, it was a shallow cut, no harm done.

Galen narrowed his eyes at the other fox, still hesitant to back his guard down.His eyes flickered up to sky when a shadow crossed overhead, he looked up and saw nothing. Peculiar.

DragonChaos
November 30th, 2017, 05:50 PM
He slowly walked towards the little kit, he lowered his head to look closer. He studied it for a few moments, tilting his head to the side before shifting back, “Lick it clean, to prevent infection, it’ll be okay.” He said calmly, it was a shallow cut, no harm done.

Galen narrowed his eyes at the other fox, still hesitant to back his guard down.His eyes flickered up to sky when a shadow crossed overhead, he looked up and saw nothing. Peculiar.
Beam

Blue kept on silent watch as she watched Galen inspect the little kitten's wound, though noticed that he looked up into the sky, though it was hard to find her since she was moving around in a circular motion. At the same time, Galen only had to look at one spot for a few seconds to spot her flying around, though she decided to just keep silent and watch for now.

Wildy~ =3
December 1st, 2017, 04:25 AM

Ocean smiled and said, "Thank you!"

dino.
December 1st, 2017, 02:45 PM
Name: Talia
Personality: Rough and tough(or, likes to have people think of her that way), she's quite defensive and loves getting into fights. She's generous to some and loyal to her friends. She's like a guard dog to those she thinks deserve her protection(although she loves cats).
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/d6/b3/1ed6b3d07acd85f0f7ae8f400e8c9bc7.jpg)
Talia has brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back and green eyes.
Animal appearance (""): She's the one standing (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/10/7f/0f107ff1b112098cb2d944ef30eb1457.png)
Talia's animal form is a semi-light brown German Shepherd with darker spots on her flanks, shoulders, forehead and the sides of her face. Her muzzle, chest, legs and underside are all a light brown
Love Interests: none
Plot Ideas: not yet, but I will notify you when I come up with some (:
Questions/Concerns: nope! And I swear if I missed something, I having my eyes checked. Cause I read it like three times XD

Beam

Beam
December 1st, 2017, 05:30 PM
Name: Talia
Personality: Rough and tough(or, likes to have people think of her that way), she's quite defensive and loves getting into fights. She's generous to some and loyal to her friends. She's like a guard dog to those she thinks deserve her protection(although she loves cats).
Human Appearance (Please add a description to a picture): Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/1e/d6/b3/1ed6b3d07acd85f0f7ae8f400e8c9bc7.jpg)
Talia has brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back and green eyes.
Animal appearance (""): She's the one standing (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/10/7f/0f107ff1b112098cb2d944ef30eb1457.png)
Talia's animal form is a semi-light brown German Shepherd with darker spots on her flanks, shoulders, forehead and the sides of her face. Her muzzle, chest, legs and underside are all a light brown
Love Interests: none
Plot Ideas: not yet, but I will notify you when I come up with some (:
Questions/Concerns: nope! And I swear if I missed something, I having my eyes checked. Cause I read it like three times XD

Beam
Accepted!

dino.
December 1st, 2017, 07:44 PM
Accepted!
Yeet. Ty! ^^

dino.
December 1st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Talia lay in a sunny spot in the forest in her dog form. Her back paws were sprawled out behind her and she rested her chin on her front with a sigh. The sun was warm, and she didn't want to move from her spot in the grass.

Talia thumped the ground with her tail. On second thought, maybe she did want to move. It was quite boring sitting in one place and done nothing, and besides, there were much better things to do than sit on grass. With a shake, she stood and stretched.

(Open for interaction!)

Rhubarb
December 1st, 2017, 08:38 PM
Talia lay in a sunny spot in the forest in her dog form. Her back paws were sprawled out behind her and she rested her chin on her front with a sigh. The sun was warm, and she didn't want to move from her spot in the grass.

Talia thumped the ground with her tail. On second thought, maybe she did want to move. It was quite boring sitting in one place and done nothing, and besides, there were much better things to do than sit on grass. With a shake, she stood and stretched.

(Open for interaction!)

Daravin awoke in his rat hole. "Ugh The rats ate the cover again!" He said as he looked down at his tatered bitehole-filled cover. He got out of bed and turning into his hamster form went out a crack into the outdoors as rats came to chase him out, now he was a hamster. He walked into the old alleyway which was really and truely dirty. On the way out to the streets he stoped by a trash fire and warmed up (He had changed back to human form)

Bracken12
December 3rd, 2017, 09:52 PM

( @Silentshade (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2952) )
Ashton smirked, and let out a short laugh. "I'm a fox, I talk, you bet I'm a Wildheart!" Ashton looked at the small cat kit, who was holding her paw for the other fox to see. "I hope I didn't scare you, I'm nice," he told her quietly. He heard another voice, another cat, ask him who he was, and he shifted his amber eyes at her. "I'm Ashton, as I've previously said, and Who are all of you?" He asked again.

Wildy~ =3
December 4th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Ashton smirked, and let out a short laugh. "I'm a fox, I talk, you bet I'm a Wildheart!" Ashton looked at the small cat kit, who was holding her paw for the other fox to see. "I hope I didn't scare you, I'm nice," he told her quietly. He heard another voice, another cat, ask him who he was, and he shifted his amber eyes at her. "I'm Ashton, as I've previously said, and Who are all of you?" He asked again.
"I'm Wild, and this is Galen, Ocean, Wish, Shadow, Snowy, Echo and Skye," Wild replied, pointing her tail at each cat (Or fox in Galen's case) when she said his or her name.

Beam
December 4th, 2017, 04:04 PM
"I'm Wild, and this is Galen, Ocean, Wish, Shadow, Snowy, Echo and Skye," Wild replied, pointing her tail at each cat (Or fox in Galen's case) when she said his or her name.
”Hey there.” Galen said to the other fox as he looked for any hint of wings or something else on the fox. Hm, maybe he didn’t have any?

Bracken12
December 9th, 2017, 09:50 AM
”Hey there.” Galen said to the other fox as he looked for any hint of wings or something else on the fox. Hm, maybe he didn’t have any?

"Wild, Galen, Ocean, Wish, Shadow, Snowy, Echo, and Skye. Good names," Ashton echoed Wild as she said the names of everyone. He looked at Galen, who had spoken to him. "Nice place to live, isn't it? I lived in the country, you know, before...." Ashton trailed off as he realized he sounded mopey. "Not that I don't love it here! And I've just made, eight friends? pretty good, considering you guys are my first friends," You never had friends because you was weird, and your own family made you leave as soon as they figured out what you was, nice life, great life so far. He finished what had started to say before.

Wildy~ =3
December 10th, 2017, 12:48 PM
"Wild, Galen, Ocean, Wish, Shadow, Snowy, Echo, and Skye. Good names," Ashton echoed Wild as she said the names of everyone. He looked at Galen, who had spoken to him. "Nice place to live, isn't it? I lived in the country, you know, before...." Ashton trailed off as he realized he sounded mopey. "Not that I don't love it here! And I've just made, eight friends? pretty good, considering you guys are my first friends," You never had friends because you was weird, and your own family made you leave as soon as they figured out what you was, nice life, great life so far. He finished what had started to say before.
Wild smiled. "Yeah. I lived on the outskirts of town, before......" she trailed off, gazing at the cloud-dotted sky.
Echo looked at Ashton, and then at Wild, looking thoughtful.
Skye watched the scene unfold, unsure of what to do.

Bracken12
December 15th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Wild smiled. "Yeah. I lived on the outskirts of town, before......" she trailed off, gazing at the cloud-dotted sky.
Echo looked at Ashton, and then at Wild, looking thoughtful.
Skye watched the scene unfold, unsure of what to do.
"I just made the conversation really awkward, didn't I?" Ashton asked meekly. He chuckled softly, unsure of how to get the conversation going again.

Wildy~ =3
December 16th, 2017, 08:41 PM
"I just made the conversation really awkward, didn't I?" Ashton asked meekly. He chuckled softly, unsure of how to get the conversation going again.
"Nah, it's alright," Wild replied. "It's just something.... I don't talk about much."