PDA

View Full Version : Blazeshade & Tigerfrost's Everything!

FlashFanatic
November 22nd, 2016, 04:39 PM
Needed|Wanted|Might Accept

Blazeshade|Male|Shadowclan|29 moons
Apprentice|Rival|EE supporting friends|Non-EE supporting friends (Who can be easily swayed)|Siblings|Mother|Love interest/mate|Enemies|

Tigerfrost|Female|Riverclan|14 moons
Mother|Apprentice|Friends (EE supportive, who can loosen her up)|Love interest|former mentor

Now-The form!

Name~~
Age~~
Clan~~
Gender~~
Personality~~
Appearance~~
RP Sample~~

Starfall
November 22nd, 2016, 08:43 PM
Name:sheepface

Clan:shadowclan

Apperance: A white,medium lenth, furred she cat with dark green eyes. All four paws are black. She is a small, slim she cat.

Personality:shy, sweet, helpful, very clumsy. She's always trying her hardest for her clan and for those she loves

Role wanted: love interest

Rp example: sheepface looked down and shuffled her paws, the heat rising to her fur "o-oh no um, thats not what i ment..." she trailed off. After afew moments the she cat looked up at her companion, her green eyes shone with untold emotions as she looked at her clanmate.

Name: dewpaw

Apperance: a light grey,long furred, she cat with dark green eyes and a white front white paw. She is slightly chubby and has little paws.

Personality: worry-wort, scatterbrained, strict. She hates to disobey the rules, she would much rather watch from the sideleines then get involved. You can sometimes find her sleeping.

Role wanted: enemy. It would be a cool plot.

Rp example: dewpaw narrowed her eyes, her green orbs wavered with anger as she looked her clanmate over "that was a stupid decision, and you went against the warrior code!" She hissed, her tail lashing back and fourth. After a few moments the grey she cat sighed "i'm glad your okay, you mouse-brain." She said then began to pad off.

Apperance:a whjte tom with

Starfall
November 22nd, 2016, 08:52 PM
(Ignore the last two sentences under the rp example for dewkit pls im on the nook ;w; )

Name:larkpaw

Clan:riverclan

Apperance: a gold colored tom with a white muzzle,underbelly, and paws with brown steipes and sploches all along his short furred coat, and ocean blue eyes. He is a small nimble tom with small paws.

Personality: air head, alwasy posative, loyal. He dosen't really believe that emotions exist, he believes that it's just our imagination. He is also very stubborn and sticks to what he believes in.

Rolewanted: apprentice please

Rp example: larkpaw snorted and flicked the pebble, amusement danced in the toms blue eyes "funny, well...you have your beliefes,i have mine." He stated then began to pad away
from his companion, barely making a sound on th erocks along the beech, his paws softly rolled against the pebbles as he walked away.

FlashFanatic
November 23rd, 2016, 08:28 AM
starfall

Dewpaw and Larkpaw accepted!

FlashFanatic
November 25th, 2016, 06:30 AM
Bump!