shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Sky. Sky Oml we've done it. We are on the new website XD

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 07:17 PM
(Oml Alice bby, WE DID IT :D *HUGGLEZ*)

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 08:01 PM
(Okie rp time X3) Ginger hugged Alison. "I'll protect you from the nightmares." She said. // Notte took off the bandages. Her sister smelled like honey. "What do you want Courtney?" She asked coldly. // Skyvolt waited.

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 08:15 PM
(YUS X3) Alison smiled as she hugged Ginger. "Thanks Ginger!" She said as she looked at Kitty and Kohaku. "We should go up to my room, I don't want to wake the cats up! They look so cute!" She whispered.//Courtney got up from the floor and looked at her sister. "N-Nothing... Just wanted to check on you." She said, growling as she heard the faint laughs of the twins. "And I needed to get away from Kat and Kyle... They were jerks again..." Courtney sighed.//Madison approached the gated and opened it, smiling at Skyvolt. "Why are you here so late?" She grinned.

Frosty
October 5th, 2016, 08:52 PM
SUPER big RECAP?!?!!)

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 09:00 PM
(UM JDJDJDKSNWBWNKEHFRENJFIFKFKFNDJSSOSK UH UM DURING MUFFINZ. GINGER IS REVEALED TO BE A ROBOT, ALISON INVITES HER TO A SLEEPOVER WITH KOHAKU THAT SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF, THEY JUST WATCHED A SCARY MOVIE AND NOW WE HAS CHILDREN FOR LE CHESHIRE CAT WHOSE NAMES ARE NOTTE, KATHERINE, COURTNEY, AND KYLE, AND SKYVOLT IS VISITING MADISON XD. Do I get a cookie Frosty bby? :3)

Frosty
October 5th, 2016, 09:02 PM
*hands cookie * I'll find a way to join tommorow. That or I'll get rid of Mel . nighty night hun !)

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 09:11 PM
(*Nibbles on cookie like a kitten* Tank chu Frosty bby! And maybe Melody can come and sleepover too! BUT DUNT GET RID OF MEL PWEASE D: *Hugglez chu* Gudnight! *Hugglez Alice* Gudnight Alice bby!)

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 09:40 PM
I ain't going yet) Skyvolt shrugged. "I had to go tutor Notte." He said. // Notte laid down. "Oh." // Ginger nodded.

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 09:57 PM
(MUST STALL SELF XD And I always think that chu went to sleep because chu is offline and then online XD I a dummy XC) "Oh..." Madison simply said, remembering how Notte acted. "How was it?" She asked.//"Yeah..." Courtney said as she got on her sister's bed, looking at her. "Everything okay?" She asked.//Alison smiled and hopped off of the couch. "Seems like we have a few snacks left." She whispered and looked at Ginger. "What should we do with it?" (All of my characters ended with a question XDDDDD)

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 10:02 PM
(Cuz I a sneaky little creature and had to steal IPod :cool2: XD) Skyvolt sighed. "Like always." He said. // Nitte shrugged. "I guess." // Ginger grabs the snacks and walks to Alison's room. "We take 'em with us."

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 10:07 PM
(Much clever X3) Madison nodded, feeling bad for Skyvolt. She gave him a kiss on the cheek in hopes of making him feel better. She gestured him towards the courtyard with a small smile. "Come in!" She exclaimed.//Courtney frowned. I hope that means yes... I just want to make sure that you're happy and stuff." She said and got up to stretch with a big yawn. "I'm even more tired after that little prank Kat and Kyle did on me..." Courtney sighed.//Alison grinned as she followed Ginger upstairs to her room.

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 10:11 PM
Skyvolt grinned his usual grin and walked inside. // Notte moved over on her bed. "You can take a nap here if you want. Nobody ever checks on me anymore." // Ginger sat on the floor.

SkyHeart
October 5th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Madison grinned as she closed the gate and followed Skyvolt into the castle.//"Really? Thanks..." Courtney smiles as she hopped back on the bed.//Alison sat on her bed, yawning. "I'm a little tired after watching that movie..." She said as she looked at Ginger. "That got the scares out of me!" Alison chuckled. "But I don't want to end the sleepover on such short notice!" She said.

shark sailor
October 5th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Ginger yawned. "We have tommorow also..." She said tiredly. // Skyvolt stopped and sat on the root of a giant willow tree. // Notte smiled.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 01:13 PM
"Well..." Alison began as she sat on her bed while eating some fruit snacks. "What do you want to do? Should we sleep now or?" She asked with a small smile as she swallowed her food.//Madison sat next to Skyvolt. Her hands on her legs. "Before you came just now, I was researching more about the other Rabbit Holes around here. She said as she looked at the courtyard. "After I went through so much in a hole that my friends and I found, I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm so happy that my devices are back so I can continue doing what I love." She said as she kissed Skyvolt on the cheek. "Thanks to your brilliant idea..." Madison said.//"So, how was your day?" Courtney asked Notte. "I didn't really see you today and I was kind of worried." She admitted.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Notte shrugged. "I'm ok." // Skyvolt scratched his head. "Brilliant idea?" // Ginger popped a fruit gummy in her mouth. "If I get enough candy and can't sleep."

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Courtney sighed. "You always say that..." She said, grabbing a little cat toy that was next to her and began to play with it//Madison blushed and put her hand on the side of her neck, looking down at the grass. "Uh... Well... I thought your ideas with using the clouds to get the devices was brilliant.." She said.//Alison grinned. "I'm sure we can last an hour or two if we do it!" She said.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Ginger nodded. Skyvolt smiled at Madison. Then could she see he was missing a tooth. Notte shrugged.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 06:48 PM
Alison gave Ginger some snacks and began to eat some chips.//Madison smiled as she looked at Skyvolt and noticed that something was missing in his mouth. "Are you missing a tooth?" She asked.//Courtney sighed. She suddenly felt a weird sensation inside her that caused her ears to move around in alarm. Courtney looked around slowly, feeling as if someone was there. Suddenly, Katherine and Kyle jumped up from the front of the bed. "BOO!" They both screamed. Courtney yowled as she jumped up on the bed, accidentally teleporting onto the ceiling and faceplanting on the bed after.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Notte growled and stood on the bed. "You stupid freaking jerks! Leave Courtney alone for once!" She screamed and narrowed her blank purple eyes. "GET OUT O MY ROOM!!!"

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Courtney lifted her head as she winced in pain. "Why do they always have to do this? Wasn't the last prank they did to me enough for today?" She thought to herself, seeing that Kat and Kyle were laughing until Notte screamed at them. Courtney was in shock, surprised that her little sister had actually stood up for her. Katherine purred. "Someone's a little grumpy!" She grinned. "I think they've had enough for today. Let's go." Kyle grinned, his tail gently touching Kat to tell her that they had to go. "Alright. See you dorks in the morning!" Katherine laughed as she and her twin brother left to their room. "Thanks..." Courtney said as she sat up, looking at Notte.//Alison threw her empty bag of cookies into the garbage. "I feel somewhat energized." She said.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:05 PM
;les focus on the Cat kids for a bit) Notte growled and disappeared, appearing in front of her older siblings, blank eyes flaring. "I'm not done with you yet." She growled.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:13 PM
(Okie X3) Courtney noticed Notte disappear and looked around for her. "N-Notte?" She called out for her in a worried tone. Kyle and Katherine stopped as their little sister appeared in front of them. "What do you want now?" Katherine asked as she crossed her arms. "Dad would expect you to be taking your little cat nap by now." Kyle said.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Notte couldn't help herself- she lifted her fist and punched Kyle in the stomach. "SHUT UP!" She screeched.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Kyle yowled as Notte punched him in the stomach, clenching his hands on it as he winced, glaring at her. Katherine gasped as she stared at the two. Courtney heard Notte yell and she rushed over to open the door, watching what was going on. "You're lucky that you're my sister..." Kyle growled and walked with Katherine to their room, shutting the door behind them.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Notte froze. She smelt her father behind her. "Notte Cat." He snapped. Notte inhaled deeply and turned slowly.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:42 PM
Courtney's fur bristled in alarm as she saw her dad appear in front of Notte, hearing his voice. "Oh no..." She whispered as her eyes widened.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"What the hell do you think your doing?!" He shouted. Notte didn't respond

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 07:50 PM
"She was only defending herself! Kyle was being mean to her!" Courtney blurted out.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 07:57 PM
Cheshire narrowed his eyes. "KYLE!!!"

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Kyle appeared infront of his dad as soon as he heard him, but only his frown showed as he didn't fully appear. "Yes?" He sighed.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 08:16 PM
"What did you do?"

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"All I simply said was that Notte needed to have her cat nap before you came." He said. "You scared us too with Katherine!" Courtney shouted as she crossed her arms, glaring at Kyle, who was clenching his teeth.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Cheshire glared at his son. "You and Kat are both grounded gor the rest of the week."

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Courtney went into the room and grinned, happy to have the twins be grounded once again. "Fine..." Kyle growled. "I don't really care anyway..." He said as he teleported back to his room, with Katherine screaming.

shark sailor
October 6th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Notte thought for a minute then smiled. She wrapped the bandage around e rhea dos it was covering her head and dissapeared. She reappeared on a branch above Madison and Skyvolt. "Skyvolt!" She said. "The he- Notte!" The branch snapped from under Notte and she landed on top of Skyvolt.

SkyHeart
October 6th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Madison jumped as she saw Notte land on Skyvolt. "H-Hey Notte!" She exclaimed, feeling embarrassed.

shark sailor
October 7th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Notte sniffed and smiled. "Hello Princess Madison." She said, standing up. Skyvolt sat up, laughing.

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Madison grinned and laughed. "I didn't know you were coming to visit us!" She exclaimed.

SkyHeart
October 7th, 2016, 07:35 PM
(Mew X3)

Frosty
October 8th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Recap? I'm ready to get back into this)

SkyHeart
October 8th, 2016, 07:33 PM
(YUS X3 Kat and Kyle got in trouble for prancing Notte and Courtney and they got grounded. Ginger and Alison are still doing the sleepover. Notte teleported to Madison and Skyvolt and yeah XD)

shark sailor
October 10th, 2016, 04:48 PM
"Oh.... I just wanted to apologize to Skyvolt." She said and dissapeared, her smile being left behind for a second.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Madison watched Notte disappear, laughing as she saw the girl's smile stay in the air for a little before completely disappearing. "The children of the Cheshire Cat are so silly and mad!" She exclaimed.

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Skyvolt smiled.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:21 PM
(Oml bby, I has an idea but it might be weird XD) "What do you wanna do?" Madison asked as she smiled at Skyvolt.

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:23 PM
(Wot is it bby?) Skyvolt took a notepad out of his pocket. "Can I draw you?"

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Madison's eyes widened as she blushed. "O-Of course!" She said as she posed while sitting on the large root of the tree. "I'm not a really good model though.." The girl said in a shy manner. (It's kind of like Sailor Moon with the whole future child this coming to the present XD Maybe someone or a couple from Wonderland have a visit from a kid that turns out to be their future child XD And they have to bring them back while keeping them safe from the Queen of Hearts, who wants the child because they came with something magical and powerful that allowed them to time travel? XD The queen wants the necklace for Wonderland domination or something?)

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(OML I LOVE IT :D Which ship dou? Cuz it can't be Ging and Arro, cuz Ging dumped him.) Skyvolt started drawing.

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 07:50 PM
(YUY TANK CHU X3 DO I GET A COOKIE? XD And Idk XD I was thinking of Madison and Skyvolt or any of the other ships XDDDD) Madison stayed still, scared to move. A lock of her hair suddenly fell down on her face and she quickly pushed it away, hoping that she didn't ruin Skyvolt's drawing.

shark sailor
October 11th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Skyvolt finished drawing and showed it to Madison. (Pretend he had markers: https://www.google.com/search?q=young+anime+girls+with+brown+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBuOyrhtTPAhXJwiYKHbpNCMgQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=fMhYW4gJzChhsM%3A)

SkyHeart
October 11th, 2016, 08:02 PM
(AW X3 So should we do Skyvolt and Madison? Or? XD THE other ships would require Frosty :c) Madison looked at what Skyvolt had drawn and gasped, a large grin on her face. "Skyvolt, it's beautiful!" She exclaimed.

shark sailor
October 12th, 2016, 07:04 PM
(Yesh Sky and Mad X3 *LE GASP* HER NAME COULD BE MADVOLT XD) Skyvolt smiled and ripped the page out of his notepad and handed it to Madison.

SkyHeart
October 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
(YASSSSSS X3 MUST MAKE FORM XD WHO SHALL BE THE CHILD?) Madison began blushing as Skyvolt handed her the drawing, her amazed eyes looking at the paper and then at the boy. "F-For me?" She asked him.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 04:22 PM
(You, I have to many charries :3) Skyvolt smiled and nodded.

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 04:30 PM
(Okie XDDDDD How does Skyvolt look like again?) Madison smiled as she hugged the drawing, her eyes gazing upon Skyvolt before hugging him. "Thank you so much!" She exclaimed.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:00 PM
(Dis: https://www.google.com/search?q=young+anime+boys+with+white+hair&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH5PyS49jPAhVF5SYKHbg6Dc0Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=Wmbuc5fcuk2YhM%3A) Skyvolt smiled and hugged her back. (Name: Moon Age: 8 Gender: Female Looks:https://www.google.com/search?q=young+anime+girls+with+white+and+brown+ha ir&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwja89HG49jPAhXEbiYKHab4CbQQ_AUIBigB#imgr c=yiLsagnBUc1_RM%3A (This with brown streaks in her hair) Born in: DA FUTURE >:3)

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 05:16 PM
(Ooh :3 I HAS ANOTHER IDEAAAAAA :D TWINSSSS X3 THEY EACH HAVE A HALF OF THE NECKLACE THAT ALLOWS THEM TO TIME TRAVEL TOGETHER AND WITHOUT EACH OTHER THEY CAN'T GO BACK HOME X3 DOUBLE THE FUN XDDD) Madison looked up at the sky. "Wow... It's super late!" She exclaimed.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:23 PM
(YESH YESH YESH!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives gold stars, sailor moon doll and cookies*) Skyvolt could've sworn he could see a star falling. Turns out he was right and something crashed into the courtyard.

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
(YUY X3 TANK CHU BBY! *HUGGLEZ CHU AND EATS LE COOKIES, HUGGLEZ DOLL, AND DECORATES SELF WITH GOLD STARS* Should we also give them some powers or? XD)

Name: Sun? Idk XD WELP MEEEEEEHHH

Looks: (Name) has the same eyes, build, height, skin tone, and almost everything like her twin sister, except she has brown hair with white streaks. She also wears a white t-shirt with a long sleeved blue shirt underneath and a blue skirt with white shorts. (Name) also has matching sneakers. She has a sparkly silver heart necklace with half of the heart.

Born in: BACK TO THE FUTURE PART WONDERLAND XDDDD

Madison jumped and screamed as she suddenly saw something crash into the courtyard, causing her to stand up and look from a distance. "What was that?!" She asked Skyvolt.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Sun's a great name :D Note: Moon has the other half of the necklace :3) Moon sat up slowly, half-heart necklace gleaming on her chest. (WAIT. DA NECKLACE SHOULD BE HLAF MOON HALF SUN 0.0 Ironic XD) (Moon would have da moon one of course dou :3)

SkyHeart
October 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
(OML EVEN BETTER :D YASSSSS BBY MUCH GENIUS *GIVES CHU COOKIES AND GOLD STARS* Madison's eyes gazed upon the little girl, oddly looking like Skyvolt. She ignored the assumption and instead ran up to her, sitting down on her knees as she looked at Moon. "Are you alright?!" Madison asked as she looked up at the sky. "What happened?! She asked her as she looked at Moon again.

shark sailor
October 13th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Moon looked at her confusedly. "Mom, it's me." She said, dirt falling from her hair. Skyvolt walked over and knelt down. "What do you mean mom?" He asks her calmly. "You're my mom and dad." Moon said then froze. "WHERE'S SUN?!" (Puts stars on chart and eats cookies* I have much stars now)

SkyHeart
October 14th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Madison paused for a few moments as she tried to process what Moon had said, but she shook the thoughts away and denied them. "N-No! You must be mistaken! We're not your mom and dad!" She laughed nervously and looked at Skyvolt. "She must've hit her head badly after the fall for her to think this way." Madison whispered to him and immediately looked at Moon. "Sun?!" She said in confusion, looking up at the night sky as soon as she heard a faint scream grow louder. Madison screamed as she saw something fall out of the sky, heading towards her. She began to panic, the object falling at a fast speed. Madison was about to crawl away quickly, until she was hit by the object. She lied on the ground, not having the strength, until she heard a voice say, "Thanks for the soft landing, mom!" which caused Madison to turn around. "Another o-" The girl paused in shock,seeing that the girl looked highly similar to Moon. Sun's hands were on Madison's chest, her blue eyes gazing at her. She tilted her head. "Mom, why do you look so young?" Sun asked. Madison was speechless.

SkyHeart
October 27th, 2016, 08:45 PM
(Just going to get back to where we were XD) Kitty sighed as she hopped into Alison's arms. "I was already getting used to being a human..." She said. Alison smiled. "It's okay! Maybe some other day or world!" She laughed. The two watched Nala and Miles come into the room. "Who are they?" Kitty asked, tilting her head.

SkyHeart
October 28th, 2016, 06:26 PM
(Mew)

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"In this world I'm older, and their my ki- MILES! BE CAREFUL WITH THE MAIDS!" Notte shrieked as Miles weaved in between maids holding towers of plates.

SkyHeart
October 28th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Alison's eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "REALLY?!" She exclaimed. "But you look so young!" Kitty exclaimed. "But now that I see it..." She said, but Alison interrupted. "Where are the other siblings of yours?" She asked. Suddenly, she heard two boos in somewhat of a higher pitch. Alison screamed along with Kitty as they jumped with fear and turned around to see Kyle and Katherine laughing as they rolled in the air. "We have done it again!" Kyle exclaimed as he high fived his twin. The two looked at Alison and Kitty with their wide grins. "You should've seen the look on your faces!" Kat smiled. The twins were much younger than how they were in Wonderland.

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Notte huffed and caged her siblings. "Cheshire proof, don't even try." She said to her now younger siblings.

SkyHeart
October 28th, 2016, 08:22 PM
"AW! Come on!" Katherine whined, crossing her arms and sitting down. She had an angry look on her face, her ears and tail flattened. Kyle turned into his cat form and chewed on a bar. Kat's eyes darted at her twin brother and growled, rolling her eyes. Alison giggled. "Seems like Notte rules over them!" Kitty whispered. Katherine noticed Alison giggling and growled. "What's so funny, punk?!" She asked. Kyle sat down, looking at the two.

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 08:25 PM
Notte glared at Kate with a withering look. Miles and Nala slowly backed out of the room with their older sister Ariel.

SkyHeart
October 28th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Katherine glared at Notte and turned her head to the side. "So, you can control how this world works and everything?" Alison asked.

shark sailor
October 28th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Notte smiled and nodded. "Yep."

SkyHeart
October 29th, 2016, 08:14 AM
"That's really cool!" Alison smiled. "But the Queen doesn't have that power..." Kitty said. Alison shrugged. "I guess anything unexpected can happen here." She smiled. Kitty hid her face as she heard her stomach growl. Alison giggled.

shark sailor
October 29th, 2016, 08:23 AM
Notte called over Ariel who came with food.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 07:41 AM
Alison grinned at the sight of the food and sat down with Kitty, who was already eating her food. The girl laughed and thanked Notte before eating.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Ariel sat beside Ginger and ate with her.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 12:37 PM
(What should happen now? XDDDD Writer's block)

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 12:55 PM
(Bump)

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 12:57 PM
(I have writ- OMG IDEASSSSSSSSSSSS)
Arrow walked inside the room, looked older like Notte. "Arrow!" Ginger said.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 12:58 PM
(Can I joiiin?)

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:00 PM
(Suuure Moon :3 Also..
Knights In Shining Armor awaits :3)

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 01:05 PM
(YEEEEEEEEE X3) "Hey Arrow!" Alison exclaimed with a smile, looking at how different he looked in this world. "What are you doing here?" She asked before eating her food again.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:09 PM
"Umm, i cam looking for you guys." He said.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 01:09 PM
(Suuure Moon :3 Also..
Knights In Shining Armor awaits :3)
(You have no clue xD
Name: Demitry Hatter // Shadow Cat
Perso: TBRP // TBRP
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/86/19/1f/86191f59199f396c009c9344d2098efa.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/38/80/4a/38804a1c89bdb39af1f601e6a12d9a9b.jpg
Other: Please tell me this is like... Descendant thing?

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:10 PM
(Accepted! Also, Demitry is Ginger's sister, since Ginger is Ginger Hatter X3)

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 01:13 PM
(And Shadow's in le Cheshire family X3) "Why? Did something happen?" Alison asked.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:15 PM
"Kinda yeah....." Arrow said.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 01:29 PM
(Got it! and Demitry's nick is Demi)
Demitry walked in the woods and leaned against a tree. Shadow appeared next to her with his big grin. "All alooone, I presume?" he spoke with a gruff voice. "On the contrary, you're here. Why don't you go fetch me some tea, hm?" Demi said. "As if." Shadow replied before diappearing. Demi laughed and walked some more before he she saw Arrow and Alison. "Oh, hello." he said, her orange eyes flashing.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Ginger looked over her shoulder. "Hey Demi." She said.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Ginger looked over her shoulder. "Hey Demi." She said.
"Hello, sister. Glad to see you. Say, you got any tea? I've been a bit thirsty!" she said.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 01:36 PM
Alison became worried and stood up, holding Kitty tightly in her arms. "What is it?" She asked Arrow. The girl heard a new and familiar voice enter the room. Alison turned her head to look at Demi with a smile. "Hello Demi!" She said.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:41 PM
Notte smiled. "My brother wasn't messing with you, was he?" She asked.
Ginger handed Demi a cup of tea.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 01:47 PM
"If Shadow was messing around... I hope he gets locked up like us!" Kyle exclaimed. Katherine nodded. "It's not fair that we have to be treated like this!" She shouted.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Notte glared- kinda since she's blind again- at her older siblings. "DAAAAD!" She screamed.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Katherine became a cat and hissed at Notte and turned around in anger, her tail and ears flattened and twitching. Kyle faded into his invisible state, his eyes glaring at Notte with his visible frown. "Do we have to go now?" Alison asked Arrow, wondering what was going on in Wonderland.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 02:12 PM
"Outside, Theo kinda got in a fight.." Arrow said.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 02:16 PM
"Well then we have to go back!" Kitty exclaimed. "Do you know if there's a Rabbit Hole that let's us get back to Wonderland?" Alison asked Notte.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Notte moved her chair and jumped down a hole, appearing in her bedroom.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Alison looked at Kitty and the others, then where Notte went and followed her, hopping into the hole.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 03:05 PM
Ginger and Arrow ran and jumped through the rabbit hole.

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 05:02 PM
(SOWWY I POOFED)
Demi nodded, sipping the tea. "Yes, Shadow was being a nit wit again." she laughed. "Now, now, Demitry, is that a way to treat a Chester?" Shadow said, appearing on a tree branch. "You leave you family to take the blame for stuff you do. You are no Chester, Shadow!" Demi growled. Shadow only laughed, and it faded into an echo as he disappeared. Demi shook her head. "I would kick that cat's but if he wasn't mine." she grumbled. "Have you guys seen Chester around? I really need to ask why he gave me Shadow to deal with." she said, before tossing her tea cup where Shadow was at. She laughed as it broke.

shark sailor
October 30th, 2016, 05:05 PM
"Dad's back at our house sorting stuff out with Hatter. He doesn't like me hanging out with Ginger anymore." Notte said, blind eyes looking at Demi. (Bbhsjdgkhcwvaehcffwjfcejvd: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533)

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 06:08 PM
After a few moments, Alison popped out of the Rabbit Hole and landed on the grass, back in Wonderland. She got up and dusted herself off, Kitty popping out of the Rabbit Hole at the same time.

SkyHeart
October 30th, 2016, 07:39 PM
(Beep)

monfang
October 30th, 2016, 10:52 PM
Demi chuckled. "Well, Shadow got stuck with me, or, more likely I got stuck with him." she laughed. Shadow reappeared. "You had it right the first time." he said, his grim smile showing sharp teeth. Demi grabbed a teacup. "Have some tea!" she yelled, throwing it. Shadow disappeared and Demi laughed. "Tea tea tea! He didn't like my tea!" she laughed.

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 03:54 PM
Notte laughed. "Anyway, Hatter just left." She said, pointing her finger as Mad Hatter walked back to the Wind Mill where Ginger was waiting.

SkyHeart
October 31st, 2016, 06:16 PM
Alison yawned as she sat down on the grass, petting Kitty with one hand while resting her head on her other. "Tired already?" Kitty purred. Alison nodded.

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 06:33 PM
"Dad!" Demi called, skipping after him. "Can I come with you to see Alice?" she asked. "I never get to." Shadow appeared on a tree next to them. "Because your mad!" he called. Demi shot him a glare that only made him laugh.

shark sailor
October 31st, 2016, 07:52 PM
Hatter smiled at Demi. "Sure sweetheart." He said and smiled. Ginger smiled. (Oh yeah there's also Apple Hatter XD) Apple skipped outside. "Can I come too?"

monfang
October 31st, 2016, 11:07 PM
Hatter smiled at Demi. "Sure sweetheart." He said and smiled. Ginger smiled. (Oh yeah there's also Apple Hatter XD) Apple skipped outside. "Can I come too?"
"No! You always go!" Demi complained. She grabbed another teacup and aimed it at Apple. With a laugh, she tossed it and it broke on a tree next to her. Demi let out a hysterical laugh. "Have some tea sis!" she cooed.
(Demi likes tea xD)

shark sailor
November 1st, 2016, 06:36 AM
"Sorry Apple, but Demi never gets to go and you do.." Hatter said, smiling still. "Fine. I'm gonna go Notte the." She huffed.

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 09:40 AM
"I think we should head home." Alison said. Kitty nodded. "It's getting dark. Alice must be worried about us... That is if she's home. Even if she wasn't home, she'd still be worried." She said. "I just realized that I left my bag back at the tea party!" Alison exclaimed and grabbed Kitty, who yowled at the sudden action of the girl running to the Mad Hatter's house. "I hope nobody took it!" She said. Kitty immediately thought of Kyle and Katherine. They usually liked to steal stuff, roam around, and do tricks, so hopefully they didn't do anything. Alison skidded to a halt at the gate and to her surprise, her bag was still in the seat that she was on before, except her mom was right next to it, sipping a cup of tea with a warm smile as she looked at her daughter. "Mom?! Why are you here?" Alison asked as she opened the gate and sat next to her, placing Kitty in her bag. "I came back from doing my errands, and the Hatter invited me over to have a cup of tea. I couldn't resist since I didn't drink anything on my way back home. I saw your bag as well, and I was going to plan on bringing it back home." Alice explained. "I'm happy that you're back!" Alison smiled as she hugged her mom. "I'm happy to see you again! Where did you go today? Hatter told me that he saw some strange vortex suck you, Ginger, and Kitty into another world!" Her mom exclaimed. Alison smiled. "It's a long story..." She said.

monfang
November 1st, 2016, 10:40 AM
"I think we should head home." Alison said. Kitty nodded. "It's getting dark. Alice must be worried about us... That is if she's home. Even if she wasn't home, she'd still be worried." She said. "I just realized that I left my bag back at the tea party!" Alison exclaimed and grabbed Kitty, who yowled at the sudden action of the girl running to the Mad Hatter's house. "I hope nobody took it!" She said. Kitty immediately thought of Kyle and Katherine. They usually liked to steal stuff, roam around, and do tricks, so hopefully they didn't do anything. Alison skidded to a halt at the gate and to her surprise, her bag was still in the seat that she was on before, except her mom was right next to it, sipping a cup of tea with a warm smile as she looked at her daughter. "Mom?! Why are you here?" Alison asked as she opened the gate and sat next to her, placing Kitty in her bag. "I came back from doing my errands, and the Hatter invited me over to have a cup of tea. I couldn't resist since I didn't drink anything on my way back home. I saw your bag as well, and I was going to plan on bringing it back home." Alice explained. "I'm happy that you're back!" Alison smiled as she hugged her mom. "I'm happy to see you again! Where did you go today? Hatter told me that he saw some strange vortex suck you, Ginger, and Kitty into another world!" Her mom exclaimed. Alison smiled. "It's a long story..." She said.
Demi skipped along down the path, and saw Alison and Alice o the way. "Alice!" She exclaimed happily, and jumped over the gate, even though it was easy to open. It has been a while since she saw Alice. She was only 7, and now she was seeing her again. "I haven't seen you in ages!" she laughed, running up to her. Her long, reddish brown hair fell past her shoulders, and her hat slipped as she ran. She hopped in front of Alice and smiled.

monfang
November 1st, 2016, 10:43 AM
(Oh, Alice! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NQzmGYWk6w )

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 01:17 PM
Alice smiled as her eyes glanced at the overjoyed girl that she could recognize was Demi, who she had met once before at a younger age. "Hey Demi!" Alison smiled. "Hello Demi! It's been so long ever since I've seen you!" Her mom grinned, her eyes sparkling as she talked to Demi. "How have you been?" Alice asked. Kitty popped her head out of her bag to look at Demi.

shark sailor
November 1st, 2016, 03:39 PM
Hatter walked ove faith Ginger with a smile, bowing to Alice. "Hello Alice." He said with a smile.

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 03:42 PM
"Hello Hatter!" Alice said with a smile. Alison looked at the things infront of her and grabbed a Teapot, pouring the tea into a teacup that was near her and took a sip out of it, smiling at the Mad Hatter.

monfang
November 1st, 2016, 04:23 PM
Demi grinned widely. "I'm good. Daddy let me come say hi!" she said, hopping up and down. "Hi, Kitty!" she said, petting the cat behind her ears.

SkyHeart
November 1st, 2016, 04:40 PM
Kitty purred as Demi pet her behind her ears, enjoying the feeling. She gave a small smile as a warm greeting. "This feels like a tea party now!" Alice smiled.

SkyHeart
November 2nd, 2016, 08:05 AM
(Meep)

monfang
November 2nd, 2016, 09:53 AM
Demi smiled. "Yeah! I want some tea! Daddy, did you bring some?" she asked, grabbing Kitty and cradling her, scratching under her chin.

SkyHeart
November 2nd, 2016, 01:10 PM
Alison giggled as she let Demi grab Kitty, watching her pet her cat. Kitty closed her eyes and purred happily.

SkyHeart
November 2nd, 2016, 08:22 PM
(Mew)

SkyHeart
November 3rd, 2016, 05:11 PM
(:3)

shark sailor
November 3rd, 2016, 05:15 PM
"'Course I did!" Hatter said, smiling. He took off his hat and pulled out a teapot which had Mally sitting on it, her son Teapot beside her. "Go on Mally." Hatter said, swishing at the mouse. Mally stuck her tongue out at Hatter and jumped off with Teapot right behind her.

SkyHeart
November 3rd, 2016, 06:01 PM
Alice and Alison smiled at the two mice. Kitty perked up and looked at the two with a purr. "They're so cute!" Alison exclaimed. (Why do I feel like Wonderland should have a carnival or something? XDDDDD)

shark sailor
November 3rd, 2016, 06:50 PM
(Idk :3)
Teapot bounded over to Ginger and sat on her shoe.

SkyHeart
November 3rd, 2016, 09:48 PM
(XD Writer's Block)

SkyHeart
November 4th, 2016, 06:41 AM
(Time skip?)

SkyHeart
November 4th, 2016, 06:04 PM
(Boop?)

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 12:28 PM
(Much bump)

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 01:57 PM
(Me nu want le RP to die XC)

shark sailor
November 5th, 2016, 02:00 PM
(Lol sorry! Yep)

SkyHeart
November 5th, 2016, 02:16 PM
(It okie Alice bby! X3) Alison woke up and yawned while she stretched, her eyes gazing at her bedroom window that glimmered with sunlight. She looked down at Kitty with a smile, petting her head.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 07:23 AM
(Another Bump XDDDDD)

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Ginger opened her eyes, petting Teapot's head.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 07:40 AM
(I feel so mean XC And idk if chu wanna join my new RP XD) Alison snapped awake at a strange noise that suddenly grew louder. Kitty woke up and stretched with a yawn, which startled Alison. "What's that noise?" The cat asked. Alison shrugged. "Not sure." She said before grabbing Kitty and hopping off of the bed and walking over to the window. The girl could see faint yet colorful lights flash at the edge. Alison opened up the window and looked to the left to see that there were rides and a ferris wheel. "What is that?) Kitty asked. (Should we have a carnival? XD)

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 07:44 AM
(YESH) Hatter stood at the entrance.He looked at Ginger at the ferris wheel.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 08:08 AM
(YEEEEEE X3) "It's a carnival!" Alison squealed, her eyes glowing with excitement. "How come I've never been in one?" Kitty asked. Alison set Kitty on her bed and began to change into her normal outfit. "Well, I just thought you wouldn't be able to handle the things there! You're fragile and stuff you know?" Alison explained as she fixed a bow onto her head. "I am not that fragile!" Kitty growled. "But you were before! I was so scared to take you to the rides!" Alison said as she grabbed her bag and put Kitty in it. "But I'm sure you're ready now!" She grinned. "Wait, we're going right NOW?!" Kitty asked. Alison nodded. "My mom's over there and I want to go there already! It's so much fun!" She squealed as she ran down the stairs and out into the open, running towards the carnival.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Notte walked around with Skyvolt leading her around the carnival.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Madison was breathing heavily as she tried catching up to Skyvolt and Notte, carrying her backpack with her gadgets and inventions. "Wait for me guys!" She exclaimed. Two feet suddenly appeared before her and she tripped over with a scream, faceplanting into the grass. Katherine and Kyle appeared with snickers and grins, high fiving each other before running into the distance and proofing at the carnival. "I hate those twins..." Madison mumbled as she got up, dusting herself. Courtney caught up to Madison and stopped to look at her. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry for what my siblings did!" She exclaimed. Madison nodded.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Notte huffed. "I'll be right back." She teleported away and appeared in front of the twins. She pointed at them and a cage appeared around them. "Cheshire proof."

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Kat and Kyle growled as they grabbed onto the bars. "Notte... you are such a-" Kyle was interrupted by Kat. "It's not fair that you got that power! How come we don't have it?! We're older than you guys!" Katherine complained. Courtney snickered and took Madison to Skyvolt. Alison stopped at the entrance, seeing that the carnival wasn't open yet. Kitty sighed. "When is it going to open?" She asked.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Hatter was working on the lock, Ginger and Apple beside him.

Notte leaned closer. "Because. You two are f******* brats seeking attention from our father." She said. Dixi stared at her. "Did... You just....?"

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Alison and Kitty looked at Notte in shock. Madison glanced at the girl with widened eyes. Courtney sighed and glanced somewhere else, flattening her ears and swaying her tail around. "Yes... she did..." The girl mumbled. Kat and Kyle grinned. "Look who woke up on the terrible side of the bed today!" Kyle purred. "We just like doing what we do best. We have a reputation here and we want to keep it that way..." Katherine purred.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Notte narrowed her eyes. "Want me to tell dad what you two do for a living?" She asked with a bored expression.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Kyle and Katherine's eyes widened as they looked at each other and back at Notte, shaking their heads.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:15 AM
"Then don't bother my friends anymore. Buuuut, you guys don't get to go to the carnival. You're staying here."

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:20 AM
"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Katherine whined as she sat down, hugging her legs. "That's way too extreme Notte... Not cool." Kyle told his little sister with angry eyes.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:24 AM
"Not my fault you prank people." Notte said and disappeared.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:35 AM
"I'll make sure the Queen of Hearts has your head!" Kat growled. Kyle looked at her twin sister. "You do know that tm having any Cheshire's head will be hard... right?" He said, making everything disappear but his head. Katherine looked at Kyle, rolling her eyes. "Right... So many people in Wonderland are so gullible!" She grinned. Kyle was visible again and pulled out a deck of cards. "Wanna play?" He asked. Katherine nodded.//Madison grabbed Skyvolt's hand and ran towards the gate with him and Courtney.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:40 AM
"Woah!" Skyvolt shouted, trying to catch up to her.
Moon sat on the fence with future Skyvolt. F Skyvolt smiled at N(normal) Skyvolt and N Madison.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Madison laughed as she stopped at the gate, waiting for it to open with the others. Sun sat next to Moon, gazing down at her parents from the present. "So... this is where you guys have your big kiss?" She asked F Skyvolt with a grin.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:58 AM
F Skyvolt scratched his neck. "Y-yeah..." He says, looking down. Hatter opened the gates.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Sun grinned. "I can't wait to see it!" She squealed. Alison smiled as she saw the gates open and caught up to Ginger. "There's so much to do!" She exclaimed. Kitty looked around, seeing citizens and familiar faces enter the carnival. "I feel like the Queen made this happen..." The cat said. "If she did, I'm scared." Kitty added.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Theo and Arrow sat beside each other, eating cotton candy. Ginger nodded. Apple ran off to play with Dixi.

F Skyvolt watch N Madison and N Skyvolt. "It's on ferris wheel." He said.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 10:53 AM
"What do you want to do?" Alison asked Ginger. Madison looked up at the ferris wheel with a smile. "Let's go to the top of the ferris wheel!" She exclaimed. Courtney smiled. "I'll let you two have some alone time! I'll go hang out with my sister." She told the couple and went over to Notte.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Notte twitched her ears, blind eyes looking at the sky.

Skyvolt nodded. "Alright!"

Ginger shrugged and looked around.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 11:27 AM
"Hey sis! What's up?" Courtney asked Notte. "I can't believe you caged the twins again!" She chuckled. "They're quite a handful!" Courtney added.//Madison approached the ferris wheel, looking at the long line of people with a groan. She looked around for a place to hide and smiled when she found a small alley between some concession stands. "Follow me!" Madison told Skyvolt as she headed toward the alley, clutching her backpack straps tightly.//Alison bounced as she noticed a ride that she knew Ginger would like. "How about the teacups? Those look like fun!" She exclaimed. Kitty's eyes widened as she looked at the ride shaking her head, already feeling sick. "N-No... please no..." She said. "Oh come on Kitty! I thought you said you were strong and not fragile!" Alison said.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Ginger laughed. "Let's do it!"

Skyvolt followed her.

Notte smiled. "I know."

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 11:45 AM
"Brace yourself Kitty! It's going to be a wild ride!" Alison smiled and at that moment, the gate for the ride opened and people began going into the teacups. "Which one should we go on?" Alison asked Ginger.//Madison opened up her backpack and got a metal box, pressing its red button that caused it to unfold into a jet pack. She smiled as she gave it to Skyvolt. Madison made her backpack into a jetpack. "We can use these to get to the top before anyone else does!" Madison told him.//"Wanna go on a roller coaster or something?" Courtney offered.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 11:52 AM
"Sure." Notte said.

Skyvolt smiled. "Sweet!"

Ginger climbed into the blue and green one.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 01:24 PM
"Let's go to the Topsy Turvy Roller Coaster!" Courtney suggested with a grin, grabbing Notte's hand and bringing her over to the line.//"You do know how to use a jetpack... right?" Madison asked Skyvolt as she pressed a button on a handle that lifted her a few inches off the air, fire coming out of the backpack.//Alison sat next to Ginger, placing her bag next to her and put Kitty on her lap. "I'm nervous..." The cat admitted. "Don't worry! You'll be fine!" Alison told Kitty as she grabbed the rim on the table that was in the center of the teacup.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Teapot sat on the ground with a smile.

"Er.. Yes?" Skyvolt said, pressing a button.

"ALRIGHT!" Notte said.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 02:05 PM
The ride was started up and the teacups began going down. Kitty's hairs stood up as she braced herself for the ride. Alison grinned as she made the teacup spin faster.//Madison grinned as she headed up to the top of the ferris wheel. She landed inside the booth and turned off there jetpack, sitting down and waiting for Skyvolt.//Courtney groaned at the long line.

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Skyvolt flew after her. He sat down and smiled.

Notte tapped her chin and grabbed her sister's hand, disappearing and reappearing at the front of the line.

Ginger threw her hands into the air. "Whoo!"

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Madison looked at the distance, gasping in awe. "Wonderland looks so beautiful from up here..." She said, standing up and looking down at the whole carnival. The ferris wheel suddenly began moving and Madison jolted to one side, landing on Skyvolt. She blushed as she looked at him.//Courtney laughed at what Notte did. "You're so lucky that you have your powers nailed down! I can't even do anything properly!" She told her sister.//Alison laughed as she looked at Ginger and Kitty, continuing to spin the teacup. Her car was terrified, her claws deep within the cushion to keep herself standing.

SkyHeart
November 6th, 2016, 09:08 PM
(Pew)

shark sailor
November 6th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Skyvolt helped her sit up and smiled. F Skyvolt looked up. "Three.... Two....."

Notte grinned. "Perks of being blind; get taught early."

Ginger laughed.

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 06:07 AM
"What are you doing?" Madison asked Skyvolt with a small laugh.// Courtney smiled as the gate to the roller coaster opened and went inside, while holding Notte's hand. "Front seat!" She exclaimed as she sat down on the front, skidding to a side to let Notte sit down.//The ride came to an abrupt stop and Alison looked at Kitty, holding back her laughter. She picked her up and put her in her bag, looking at her. "Was the ride fun?" Alison asked her cat with a smile as she hopped off the teacup. Kitty rapidly shook her head. "N-No! I thought I was going to be flung out of that ride any second!"

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Ginger hopped off. "Scaredy cat." She giggled.

Skyvolt smiled and kissed Madison. F Skyvolt smiled. "One."

Notte grinned and sat down.

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 03:34 PM
"Haha... Very funny..." Kitty growled. "Why don't you pick a ride for us to go on?" Alison suggested to Ginger.//Sun gasped at the sight, grinning widely and jumping up and down. "This is so cute!" She exclaimed. Madison's eyes widened as soon as Skyvolt kissed her. She blushed wildly, frozen in place, but she snapped back to life and wrapped her arms around him, kissing the boy.//Courtney lowered down the safety bar and smiled as the ride started. They were going up a small hill. The girl looked around, enjoying the view but suddenly became scared and looked at Notte. "I'm getting scared now..." Courtney told Notte and gave out a nervous laugh at how stupid she was.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Notte felt around and put her hand over Courtney's. "I'm blind. I'm terrified, Court." She said and smiled.

Skyvolt smiled, pulling back and smiling. Moon grinned as she watched.

Ginger bounced up to the cotton candy stand and got one for her and one for Alison.

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Courtney smiled and hugged Notte. "Let's be terrified together!" She told her, the cart almost at the top of the hill, ready to speed down.// Madison looked at Skyvolt with a smile. "I never knew you were such a good kisser!" She laughed. //Alison smiled as she ate the cotton candy that was given to her by Ginger. "You're so sweet Ginger!" She exclaimed with a grin as she pulled out a piece for Kitty to eat. The cat immediately grabbed the large piece and ate it, the sweetness of the treat making her feel better. Alison giggled.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Notte giggled.

Skyvolt grinned. "Thanks Madi." He said, ruffling her hair.

Ginger grinned. "No problem Ali."

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 04:17 PM
Sun looked at Moon in a playful manner. "We'll eventually be like that soon you know!" She laughed. Madison grinned. She looked ahead and froze. The cart was going down towards the line for others to go on it. "Crap..." Madison said quietly, not sure what to do.//Courtney screamed as they quickly went down the hill, going into twists and turns at a rapid pace.//"Where should we go next?" Alison asked Ginger before taking some more bites out of her cotton candy, continuing to give some to Kitty.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:23 PM
"I don't know." Ginger admitted.

Skyvolt flinched and grabbed her hand, jumping off the cart.

Notte screamed.

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Alison laughed and looked around. "Well, there's fun houses and stuff... There's too much to choose from!" She exclaimed.//Madison smiled with relief "That was close!" She whispered to Skyvolt.//Courtney screamed with Notte, laughing after at how much fun she was having with her sister.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Notte started laughing. She went rigid right after as she touched the handles.

A girl screamed as she fell from the cart, which was completely upside down in a loop.
Notte gasped and grabbed Courtney's hand, disappearing.

Skyvolt laughed, White hair falling in front of his eyes.

Ginger looked around, seeing Theo playing ski ball. "SKI BALL!"

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Courtney gasped as she noticed the girl and her jaw went wide open in shock. "What happened?!" She asked as she squeezed her sister's hand, disappearing with her.//Madison smiled and laughed, brushing the hair out of Skyvolt's face and kissing him again. Sun watched as she moved her dangling legs around. "Can we talk to them again daddy?" She asked F Skyvolt.//"I love that game!" Alison exclaimed and rushed over to play Ski ball. She placed her back next to her, letting Kitty out. "Don't get into trouble! Remember what happened last time when you got stuck in one of these!" She laughed. "I know..." Kitty sighed and sat down, watching Alison press a colorful button. Balls went down a small and twisty slide, landing in a slot infront of the girl. She picked one up, laughing as she looked at it. The balls were designed to look like hedgehogs, and they almost looked real!

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Ginger was already playing, a grin on her face.

(Oh sky, it was a vision XD) Notte sat in the grass, purple hair a mess in front of her face.

Skyvolt smiled. F Skyvolt smiled too. "Sure." He said.

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 06:43 PM
Alison grinned as she watched Ginger for a few seconds before beginning to play the game. She rolled the balls one by one, each one landing on different sections. As soon as she ran out, Alison continued to press the button, letting more of the fake hedgehogs come out and continued to use them Kitty watched Alison, her eyes following each ball that the girl threw.//(I'm much dumb XC) "Notte, are you okay? We got off before the ride even ended!" Courtney exclaimed.//"Sweet!" Sun exclaimed and hopped off of the fence, breaking the scene between Madison and Skyvolt. "Hi present parents!" She shouted happily as she landed on Skyvolt. Madison laughed.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Sky volt laughed. "Hello future child."

Notte looked at her. "I saw a vision...."

Ginger grinned ear to eat as she played.

SkyHeart
November 7th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Sun laughed and looked around. "Now where did Moon go?" She asked. Madison smiled.//"A vision? How?!" Courtney asked Notte.//Kitty looked up at the wide assortment of prizes, seeing that you needed to beat 50,000 points to get a plushie. Alison had one more round left and threw the balls into the path, hoping that she would be able to win something.

shark sailor
November 7th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Ginger was now hugging a giant stuffed panda bear against her chest.

Notte blinked. "I just touched the railing..."

Moon was floating on a cloud with a grin.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Alison noticed Ginger and smiled. She looked back at her game, feeling pressured to win something. Alison pressed the button again and repeated the process like she did before, but trying to rack up over 50,000 points.//Courtney gasped. "Did you get a new power or something?!" She asked and sighed. "I'm really a late bloomer!"//Sun looked up at Moon with a smile. "There you are!" She exclaimed and looked at Madison. "We saw you kiss! " Sun laughed. Madison blushed. "Y-You did?" She asked, hiding her face. Sun nodded.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Skyvolt covered his face.

Notte frowned and touched Courtney's hand, just to be shot into another vision.

"She won't get her powers as fast as a normal cheshire will. She won't get her powers until she's 16 or older." A voice said. "You are going to help my daughter right now." Cheshire said.
Notte came out of the vision and frowned.

Ginger giggled.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Alison threw the last ball, grinning with excitement as she noticed it aiming for the 10,000 point hole. Kitty perked up with a smile as it began to roll on the edge for a few seconds. The ball didn't make it in and instead went into the 1,000 point slot. Kitty groaned. "Oh come on!" Alison exclaimed.//Courtney noticed Notte frown, which made her worried. "What's wrong?" She asked.//Madison looked at Skyvolt and laughed. "It's okay! Daddy told us what happened!" Sun told the two.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 04:28 PM
Skyvolt started laughing.

Notte looked at her sister with her sightless eyes. "Vision. You won't get powers until 16 or older." She said quietly.

Ginger tapped on Theo's shoulder and convinced his to giver her 25,000 tickets, since she already had 25,000. She handed the 50,000 tickets to Alison.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Ooh! Can we go on some rides together?" Sun asked the two with a smile. "I don't see why not!" Madison responded.//"W-What?! But that's years away! I can't wait that long! I can't be a true Cheshire without any powers!" Courtney exclaimed and began to cry. "All I can really do is teleport at random... but that's nothing..." She added.//Alison's eyes shined with joy as Ginger gave her the tickets. She looked down at them and then at Ginger, hugging her in a flash. "Thank you so much Ginger!" She exclaimed.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Ginger laughed and hugged Alison back. "No problem Ali." She said.

"Court don't cry.." Notte said.

Skyvolt got up and smiled.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Alison spent her tickets on a colorful unicorn with cat ears and wings. She hugged it tightly and laughed. Kitty smiled.//"I'm sorry... it's just that I feel so left out... the rest of our family has powers... and I don't. I've always wanted them..." Courtney told Notte.//Sun grinned and looked at Moon. "Moon should pick the ride!" She exclaimed.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Ginger laughed too. Moon looked around and grinned. "Monster Spinner!" She said, pointing at a ride. (https://www.google.com/search?q=amusement+park+swirling+ride&rlz=1C5CHFA_enUS689US689&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=900&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxja7OpJrQAhWDPCYKHex2Da4Q_AUIBigB#imgr c=YiE_-cJiPGmi0M%3A) Notte sighed, hugging Courtney.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
(Oml those rides are scary XD) Alison smiled and gasped as she looked ahead. "Ooh! A carousel!" She exclaimed and looked at Ginger. "Wanna ride it?" Alison asked her.//"Yeah! Let's go on it!" Sun insisted. Madison looked at the ride and began to feel nervous. "I don't know girls... it looks dangerous..." She said. "Oh come on! Please? It'll be fun!" Sun said.//Courtney hugged Notte. "Isn't there a way to speed things up and get my powers early?" She asked.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Notte tapped her chin and teleported away, coming back with a vial of a purple and silver liquid.

Skyvolt rolled his eyes. "Come on Madi!" He said.

Ginger nodded and grinned.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Courtney looked at the vial and looked at Notte. "What is that?" She asked. "Is it a new drink?" Courtney added to her questions.//"Oh fine!" Madison sighed with a smile. "Yah! Let's go!" Sun exclaimed and Madison headed towards the ride.//Alison smiled and grabbed her bag, putting Kitty inside it while she had her plushie on her other hand. "To the third floor!" She exclaimed and rushed towards the carousel.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Ginger raced after her. "It should give you powers." Notte said, handing her the vial. Skyvolt grinned, grabbing Moon's hand and running towards the monster spinner.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Alison ran up the stairs to the third floor and looked around for a good animal to ride on. She eventually chose to ride a pegasus and sat on it, holding the bag that held Kitty in he arms. She waited for Ginger.//Courtney opened the vial and looked at the liquid inside it and swirled it around. "Any side effects?" She asked Notte, feeling nervous.//As Madison arrived at the Monster Spinner, people were entering the ride. "Come on guys! It's almost time!" She exclaimed and ran towards the ride.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:48 PM
"Maybe some nausea and dizziness, but that's it." Notte said.

Skyvolt laughed, following.

Ginger climbed onto a griffon.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 05:54 PM
"Okay..." Courtney said and drank the liquid, wiping her mouth after. "It doesn't taste that bad!" She laughed and stopped to see if anything would happen.//The carousel began and Alison laughed as she went around and around.//Madison entered the ride and waited for the others.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 05:58 PM
Notte smiled. // Ginger laughed. // Skyvolt grinned, bouncing up and down

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Courtney began to glow a faint purple and shivered as if powers were flowing into her. After a few seconds, the glow faded away and the girl was back to normal. Her ears twitched. "I feel... different..." Courtney said.//Suddenly, the carousel began to spin faster and faster. Alison screamed along with the other riders as she clutched on the pegasus tightly. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Kitty asked. "I THINK THE RIDE MALFUNCTIONED OR SOMETHING!" Alison yelled and felt like she was going to fall off the ride.//Sun held onto Madison and Skyvolt's hand, hanging on tight.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Skyvolt squeezed Sun's hand.

Ginger also screamed, clutching the griffon's neck.

Notte smiled and teleported to the cotton candy stand.

SkyHeart
November 8th, 2016, 07:09 PM
The ride started and Madison and Sun screamed with fear and delight.//"I have to try my new powers out!" Courtney exclaimed and suddenly felt sick for a few seconds as she watched Notte. Once the feeling went away, she focused on teleporting to Notte. She teleported over to her sister and she smiled. "It works!" Courtney exclaimed.// Alison was suddenly launched out of her seat with Kitty and they screamed together. She held onto a bar that was on the edge of the ride. Alison screamed as she noticed that she was hanging over the edge with Kitty.

shark sailor
November 8th, 2016, 07:46 PM
"ALI!" Ginger screamed, jumping off the griffon without thinking and reaching for her friend. (Bleh I still want Alison x Ginger to happen XD)

Notte smiled.

Skyvolt grinned.

SkyHeart
November 9th, 2016, 11:11 AM
(XDDDDD) Alison stretched her arm out and grabbed Ginger's hand, holding it tightly so she didn't fall off. "WHAT'S CAUSING THIS?" She yelled due to the loud noise and of the wind and screams.//Courtney giggled as she looked around, stopping to see a random citizen with a cape. She grinned and became fully invisible, sneaking on over to the civilian and flipping their cape over their head. Courtney quickly ran back to Notte and reappeared next to her laughing. "This is so cool! Now I feel like a true Cheshire!" She exclaimed, her ears and tail moving around happily.//As the ride spun around, Sun noticed that the carousel was going out of control. "What's going on over there?" She asked, continuing to look at the ride with worry as it came into view with each spin.

shark sailor
November 9th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Moon looked closely then noticed F Skyvolt was frowning. This hadn't happened before.

A girl held a hand up, finger pointed at the carousal. Her cloak obscured her face from view. (Throwing more random disney cuz why not it's called Wonderland XD) This was the daughter of Maleficent, who had tumbled into Wonderland on accident.

Notte laughed.

Ginger gritted her teeth, trying to pull Ali over.

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 01:13 PM
"We have to stop this!" Sun exclaimed and her eyes began to glow as her necklace did the same time. She summoned a large beam of light from the sun to hover above the Monster Ride. The ride immediately stopped and Sun with her still glowing eyes, looked at her parents.//Courtney's ears twitched as she heard distant shrieking noises. "What's going on?" She asked Notte as she turned around, seeing a strange girl ahead of the two.//Alison screamed as she was thrown back into the carousel. She held on tight to the center, hugging it. "THANKS GINGER!" She called out to her with a small smile. Kitty was still on the bag with Alison, yowling with fear. "HOW DO WE STOP THIS THING?" She asked.

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Harley snapped her fingers and the carousal stopped spinning.

Ginger looked over as Harley disappeared into the crowd.

Moon stared at her sister then looked down.

Notte stared at Harley and followed her quietly.

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Alison's worries faded away as she realized that the carousel had stopped. "That's a relief..." She sighed, sliding her body down the center and sat down on the floor. Kitty was shaking with fear. "C-Can we get off now?!" The cat asked, almost as if she demanded it. Alison laughed. "You are such a scaredy cat today!" She exclaimed.//"Should we follow her?" Sun asked.//"Wait up!" Courtney exclaimed and began to run towards her sister. In a flash she went from one point to her sister. "I didn't even teleport..." She said to herself, now having the thought that she could run around in almost the speed of light.

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Harley stopped and turned around, green eyes glaring at them. She unfolded her dragon wings and took off.

Ginger sighed.

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Sun sighed, disabling her powers to let the ride started up again. "Who was that?" She asked. Madison shrugged. "I've never seen her before..." She admitted.//"Oh come on!" Courtney exclaimed. "We were so close to getting her!"//Alison watched Harley fly away with wonder. "Could she be the daughter of the Jabberwocky?" She asked. "I thought it only existed in a poem..." Kitty said. Alison sighed and shook her head.

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
Harley landed on the carousal. "Maleficent." She said.

Notte stared at Harley and shook her head.

SkyHeart
November 10th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Madison noticed many citizens leaving the carnival with fear. "She must be no good..." She said.//Alison screamed as Harley suddenly landed on the carousel. "Maleficent?" Kitty tilted her head. "Who's that?" Alison asked.//Courtney watched Harley.

shark sailor
November 10th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Ginger's eyes widened. "F-from the s-story S-s-sleeping B-beauty?" She asked. Harley grinned. "Yep."

SkyHeart
November 11th, 2016, 05:53 AM
"Still don't get it." Kitty said. Alison looked at Harley. "Y-You're her daughter?!" She gasped in shock. "I feel very left out right now..." Kitty thought to herself, making sure to make a mental note on reading the story.

shark sailor
November 11th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Harley smiled.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Alison gave out a small and nervous smile, secretly fearing Harley.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 10:16 AM
"Cya. I'm gonna look for Dix." Halrye said and took of.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 02:37 PM
"Harley knows who Dixi is?" Alison asked, watching Harley take off.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 05:17 PM
(Boop)

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:18 PM
"I guess so." Ginger said.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Well, I'm glad that madness is over!" Alison laughed. Kitty nodded. "We should get off of this whole we still can." She said.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:23 PM
"DIXI!" Harley shouted, tackling her friend. "H-HARLEY?!" Dixi exclaimed.

Ginger noded, climbing down.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 05:39 PM
(THE PLOT THICKENS XDDD) Alison immediately climbed down with Ginger while holding Kitty. She looked around, surprised to see that there was barely anybody around.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 05:47 PM
(Gonna have Harl x Dix cuz I'm bored XD) Harley took Dixi's hand and took her to the cotton candy machine.

Ginger dropped in the grass.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 06:30 PM
(OML YESH YESSHHH I SHIP IT LIKE FEDEX :3) Alison noticed how late it was getting, which meant that she needed to have more fun with Ginger before the day ended. "Where should we go now?!" Alison asked.

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 06:44 PM
"I dunno...." Ginger admitted.

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 07:06 PM
"Well, there's those curious houses with strange things in them... or something..." Alison sighed. "The carnival is gonna close soon..."

shark sailor
November 12th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Ginger yawned and looked at someone who was setting up a projector. "A movie!"

SkyHeart
November 12th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Alison grinned as she looked at where Ginger was looking. "OOH! Let's go!" She exclaimed and ran towards the place where the movie was going to be playing.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 11:40 AM
(Bump)

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Ginger ran after her.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 01:12 PM
"Do you know what movie is going to be on?"Alison asked Ginger as she skidded to a halt.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 01:31 PM
"Over the hedge.
"

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 01:46 PM
(OML THAT MOVIE MAKES ME FEEL SO OLD XDDDDD) "That sounds cool!" Alison grinned. "Look! There's an open spot to sit at!" Kitty exclaimed, looking at the empty spot.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Ginger sat down while Teapot dashed off to sit with a baby dragon, belonging to Harley.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Alison sat down with Ginger, placing Kitty on her lap and watched the movie.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 05:06 PM
(Boop)

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:08 PM
(Writers block)

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 05:36 PM
(OH NUUUUUUUUU DX Remember when I said that the Queen of Hearts wants Sun and Moon because of their necklaces and powers? Maybe her card guards could attack everyone and the carnival and take the twins? :3)

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 05:48 PM
(Good Idea.. HARLEY BECOME GOOD WUSEGFU3GW4QFUYGERAFWYEEYFSUYWEGYUAEW4GSY4AWYACYJA FDAEWYSDHFQUWT7O9 CV6NIJ8BC fchq k)
Red Queen pointed at the movie. "Now!' She whisper shouted to the guards. They marched forwards and scanned the crowd. (Ooooor they take 1 of the twins and trap the other when she comes to save the other :D) They grabbed Moon bye her shoulders and dragged her out of the carnival. "What t-" A guard clamped their hand over her mouth as they walked towards the castle.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 06:18 PM
(TANK CHU BLIZZ BBY :3) Alison stood up in alarm, grabbing Kitty and her bag as she saw card guards enter the carnival. "What's going on?!" She asked as she heard the screams of people around her. "This is not a good day..." Kitty sighed.//Madison looked around as she took out a small enchanted dagger, slashing it out into a sword, defending herself from the guards. Sun was close to her mother, looking around before pausing to see that Moon was being taken away. "NO! MOON!" Sun exclaimed and ran after her sister, but failed to get her.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Moon screamed as they held her above the chasm. "HARL! DIX! SUN!" She screamed.

Harley and Dixi sprang up. "Moon!"

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 06:48 PM
"SUN! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Madison shouted out as she watched her future daughter run after the guards, making her way towards the chasm. "MOON!" She exclaimed as she saw her sister being held above the chasm. "LET MY SISTER GO!" Sun shouted.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 07:08 PM
Chains appeared on both of the girls necks and they were dragged to the Queen's room.

SkyHeart
November 13th, 2016, 07:15 PM
"H-Hey! LET US GO!" Sun yelled, her tone sounding a little nervous and scared. She moved around, trying to break free of the chain. The girl glared at the guards.

shark sailor
November 13th, 2016, 07:20 PM
The guard holding Sun tugged it tighter. "Shut you mouth." He growled. Moon said nothing as they waited for the Rdf Queen come to the food.