PDA

View Full Version : Zerokit's Finder

wickedvirtues
November 11th, 2017, 06:42 AM
Zerokit:
A small tortoiseshell kit with a white chest and yellow eyes. Female
Depressed, quiet, alone, anxious, pessimistic
5 moons

She needs some things before she becomes an apprentice! (In like 2 days)

Not as important
Mother (ignores her; tortoiseshell or calico)
Father (can be dead or ignore Zero; can look however)

Zerokit will usually avoid her parents

More important
Siblings (look like her or father; 2-3)
Friends (Also cheer her up)
Enemies (pick on her)

The most important
Best friends (supportive, cheers her up; 1 male 1 female
Best friends (supportive, cheers her up; 1 male 1 female

Form:
Just give me basic info. Their name, age, gender, appearance, personality, role, and a RP sample, and add whatever you think is needed!

Zerokit used to be a loner due to name reasons -_-

Mango
November 13th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Name: Sedgekit
Appererance: She is a tortiseshell with a white chest and brown fur. Her paws and the tip of her tail are also white. She has hazel eyes.
Personality: She is rather curious and adventurous (She was inspired by my favorite book character, Sedgewhisker from WC)
Role:littermate
PPD:10.58 last I checked
RP sample: Rosekit ran through the clearing, it was deep and muddy in Shadowclan,” MOMMA!” She let out a cry as she watched her mother swim off carrying Goldenkit and Petalkit. She teared up standing in the deep water of the clearing, well it was only up to her belly, but once she left the nursery, it would be deeper Maybe I can catch mother!she dove into the water flailing,” MOMMA!” She watched her littermates and mother fade into the distance as water slopped into her mouth as she let out another cry,” MOMMA!” She begal to sink and kicked a little heaving her little body up gasping for breathe, she could see the muddy “shore line” where her mother and littermates were reaching. She gave a screech as she felt water pull her under before fighting up. Goldenkit almost looked at her but continued waking with Petalkit and Momma. She struggled on before finally, paw-lengths from shore she went limp Maybe the wind will blow me to shore. she felt herself sinking and didn’t fight she began to see colors in her vision. She awaited death. It was awful not breathing. Finally everything went black. She flickered open her eyes and found herself sitting alone in what looked like a clearing,” Momma? Petalkit? Goldenkit?” No response. Finally someone arrived, her long dead father, Finchstep. She blinked,” This must be a dream. Why am I seeing you? Am I destined to become a leader or deputy? Is there a prophecy for me? He gave a deep voiced response and her shock showed,” I’m in Starclan...that means I’m...dead. I thought Momma might save me...Goldenkit saw me....why didn’t she say anything. Why was she ignoring me? Does mother even know I’m dead...she felt her father comfort her and let her tears spill silently, slowly accepting death.